UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:37 pm

[ 1 post ] 
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 BACK... 
Site Admin

Post BACK...
RE-OPENING OF THE UNUS MUNDUS FORUM

Dear visitor

On the 7th of July 2005 Remo ROTH opened the UNUS MUNDUS forum with these words:

Quote:
“After the third grave attack against me in the cgjungpage/talk I decided to withdraw from there and to open our own forum with the name UNUS MUNDUS on my WebSite PSYCHOVISION

At first I planned to open it only after the holidays. Then, however, I read the deeply sensitive comments and ideas of Ian in the thread Marie-Louise von Franz's Dream: Jung comes back to the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln, Switzerland (see http://www.cgjungpage.org/talk/showthre ... #post75386 and following). I felt that we cannot let peter out this discussion about one of the most important challenges of the beginning 21st century.

In the morning of 07/07/05 I decided therefore to open the UNUS MUNDUS forum already today -- after a dream in which I showed people how they can relate to the Beyond and to the unus mundus.

Three hours later London was attacked by terrorists ...

The attack against me was an assault of the perverted Logos, i.e., of naked intellectualism, frightened by my Eros standpoint. The attack by the other terrorists -- those in London today -- was the cowardly assault of the perverted Eros, frightened by the intellectual one-sidedness of our Western civilization.

This is how, at the beginning of the 21st century, Eros is at war of Logos et vice versa, since both do not even try to understand each other.

The solution of this conflict on an archetypal/psychophysical level is the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio, the sexual union of a god with a goddess. I am deeply convinced that finding out what this archetype could mean to us modern humans -- to Westerners as well as to Easterners -- is the only way out of this apocalyptic crisis.

Let us hope that we can, by trying to ponder on and to get into this topic of decisive importance, contribute to this solution.

Remo”

unhappily enough, due to technical and hosting problems, Remo had to close down the forum a few months later.

Remo went on working and publishing on his site (your entry point to this forum), but we both realised the hard way that posting on foreign forums was not the best solution, since “naked intellectualism, frightened by [the] Eros standpoint” can become very negative and exclusive.

So at the end of a recent period of deep introversion I was naturally driven to offer Remo a solution I could not provide at the time.

The UNUS MUNDUS FORUM is up again and we are glad to welcome you here.

Roger FAGLIN
Forum administrator

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Report this post
Profile Personal album
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]