UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 am

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Introducing myself... 

Post Introducing myself...
My name is Pietro Impagliazzo, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I graduated in filmmaking and tended to psychology slowly after an interest in writing. I then spontaneously bought a new edition 'Man and His Symbols' at a book store in 2009 without having no idea that Jung focused so much on dreams, a particular fascination of mine since I was 16 (after aggresive and confusing dreams of initiation), an interest that also led me to filmmaking.

I got to know Remo's website because Gwynne pointed me to it after I said how interested I am in UFOs and the Jungian paradigm.

This forum is very nice and seems to have a nice user base that values feelings and the Eros consciousness.

Thank you all.

impagliazzo.500px.com

Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Introducing myself...
Welcome Pietro!
You're member number 100 of the forUM.
That's a good number for the Unit Zero (that's Pietro's website)

Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Introducing myself...
I'm using this thread to do the same, to avoid creating unnecessary threads.

What am I? Husband, brother, uncle, sun of extinguished parents, writer, investigator, detective, reformed sorcerer, self-diagnosed Aspergerian, seeker of the authentic expression and direct & intimate knowledge of reality. A man of many frustrations, aspirations, inspirations. My latest focus and interest is autism and its relation to extra-consensual perception. ECP is a term I coined recently that I hope will catch on. More about that later. I just scolded my right hand filling a hot water bottle so I probably shouldn't type too much.

I have not read any posts here yet. Honestly, I am really busy now to the point I feel like I never get half what needs to be done, done, in a day, so I doubt I will be able to read any threads except ones that intersect with my interests, or ones I start, naturally.

I've studied a fair bit of Jung and I am working towards practicing some kind of active imagination with people, as part of a larger project which relates also to autism (which I believe includes many people not diagnosed, especially among artists) and to the underlying work-play which I believe all sentient humans (and that may not be all humans) need, and desperately want, to engage in now: the exploration and expression of their inner world.

In the words of Dave Oshana: when all you have is the Self, there is nothing that can take that away, and there is nothing else for you to do but express that.

All for now, I will start a thread soon with more specifics about my research, etc. For those interested, my blog is here: http://auticulture.wordpress.com

Thanks!

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]