UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:33 pm

[ 21 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 "My" Art 

Post "My" Art

Alien Ant Farm.. get it?

My first 3D scene... Area 51. :roll:

For a contest with the theme 'Planet Killers'.

A bird! :P

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:35 am
Thanks for sharing with your art Michael. The bird's great!!

Frances.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 pm

I'm glad you shared your art. I have been thinking about posting some of my dream images...with no commentaries...keep an eye out for me and I hope to see more by you and others. I am an artist and have seriously studied art therapy but am more drawn to some realism ,decorative, ritualistic and illustration of my dreams...painting can definitely be also a very serious form of meditation which I also love.

Let's roll!!! no...Let's paint!!!...more from everyone...we don't have to be an artist to enjoy doing art ..as a matter of fact one of my best professors said he loved to have a student come in who knew nothing...who was willing to plunge into expression from his own truth and not copy or paint to please....many interesting concepts in the art world...but we do all have an artist within that usually got suppressed at entrance into school or was never allowed to come out... Jewellspace

Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:26 am
Profile YIM

Hey Michael, nice work. I am interested in the variety of your images. You have a great eye, and really capture the spirit of the things you observe in your renderings. Good sense of humour too :mrgreen: !

Do you work with specific tools, materials and methods all the time? It looks as if you're into using/trying a lot of different techniques. Cool.

What about your mandalas? Have you created any more if them yet (or should I say, have any more of them 'created you' yet?!) The first one you posted - your first? - was very magical (I think it appeared on another thread).

And I'd also like to say 'greetings' here to Jewellspace - great to have you around! Would really enjoy if you'd post an image or two sometime. It would definately be great to see more art here -

- Cheers, everyone -

Kristin

Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:33 am

Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:05 am

I am interested in all kinds of art. I got into 3D computer graphics for a couple years and taught myself with some books and experimenting.

The first image was made in MS Paint.

The bird I made in an art class in 11th grade using the scratch board technique. You basically start with a black sheet and you use an exacto knife to cut through the black layer to reveal the white.

I have not yet attempted any more mandalas. I've been kind of procrastinating. I will try my hand at another this weekend.

Thanks for your interest, and I'd love to see what kind of art all others have to share. Photographs are art, too!

Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:29 am

I want to see more of yours

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:44 pm
Founder

Perhaps you open a new thread to show us your beautiful images full of deep symbolism.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:58 am
Profile WWW

I like this one, only recently finished
you will recognize the words of Geraldus Dornus

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:22 pm

Your art is beautiful and indeed rich in symbolism and makes me want to sit and stare at it all day.

I thought I would share this painting I did a few years ago because it seems relevant to our recent discussions in the Coniunctio thread regarding Native Americans.

Okay well I guess I won't be sharing that picture tonight I keep getting a server error. I'll post it in the morning.

Clarice

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:18 am

I've been waiting, Clarice for your work....

this is about descent

Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:24 am

I have been trying unsuccessfully to upload the picture all yesterday and last night and again twice this morning - I keep getting an internal server error.

Scott your work seems familiar could I have seen it somewhere?

Clarice

Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:02 pm

On Kaleidoscope forum? No where else although I hope to post it eventually in a gallery.
What is yours called? It looks like a tapestry. Any more?

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:48 pm
Founder

But it goes on. It is only once quoted in all its length in Jung's work, but they did not include it in the English translation. The rest is:

Like this the two become one ...

This means in my interpretation that the third is split into two, since only like this it can become one. On the other hand #3 is the symbol of energy, for example in +/- in electricity and the third is the current, and so on.

Thus, the last sentence of the Axiom of Maria Prophetissa

[also called the Jewess; see Carl Jung' projections onto his cousin Helly, onto Sabina Spielrein, onto Maria Moltzer (his anima model), all Jewesses, and perhaps also onto Toni Wolff (she looks so Jewish). He did however never become conscious of the bipolarity of the energy term.]

means that the energy term is bipolar: What I call spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. The latter is not defined in Carl Jung's depth psychology. It is the energy of the Eros Self, of the unus mundus, of the world soul. It is behind the Pauli effect, behind UFOs and "ETs" and abduction. It is the the energy of the psychophysical realm, which is also liberated in the radioactive decay, in the nuclear bomb and in nuclear plants.

See also my last posts in Jess' thread In stercore invenitur

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

Well, this is a subject close to my heart and I will post a new thread on The Axiom but I haven't finished writing it yet....at this rate it will turn into a book (not really).

I have lived with these words for more than 30 years and have never had the chance of discussing it with anyone (no one else I have ever met is vaguely interested).
I am fascinated that you equate 3 with energy...
can you tell me how you got to this?
scott

Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Founder

Post Axiom of Maria Prophetissa
Scott

I explained it above: The first is for example the above, the second is the below, and the third is the energetic flow between them. Thus the third which is equivalent to #3 means energy.

However, seen from a qualitative/quantitative standpoint the fourth is not equivalent to #4 as Carl Jung (and everyone) believes. This is exactly an effect of the Axiom: The three and the third are split in two, only like this we can understand the passage that "The two become one" in the fourth. If we include this split, which is in fact a split between the quantitative and the qualitative aspect of the third, we can therefore not just go on in counting. We have first to unify the split in the third. This unification is the definition of a bipolar energy term.

Thus, the fourth is the double three, the Seal of Solomon. The split implies also that there are two different sorts of energy. I call them spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. [The spirit-psyche is itself split in two: outer spirit-psyche = physical energy and inner spirit-psyche = objective psychic energy (Jung).] The matter-psyche is however not split, this is why it is "inner/outer", ie what physics calls nonlocal: It happens in one point of the universe and like this has happened everywhere.

This is why Carl Jung had the anticipation (but only an anticipation, he was not able to prove it):

Quote:
“So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

Remo

PS: Yes in a new thread we could discuss all this in depth. I guess however that I wrote about it already many times.

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#454

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _p1c_e.htm

http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... _e_p1a.htm

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _p1g_e.htm

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _p1t_e.htm

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _p1r_e.htm

and

http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/sealofs ... tion52.htm

I just realize that I did not publish one section in which I deal in depth with the Axiom:

See http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/platinf ... carnp4.htm where I mention it. Perhaps I will publish this part.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you, it was good to read these again and I will, no doubt, read them many times more, especially your description of the exchange between Jung and Pauli.
With this question, of the Nature of Matter, I am a modern Jacob, and I am still not satisfied.
Some more ripening is needed (BCI), however, before I have anything much to say on the subject.

Last edited by scotthj on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:33 pm

I'm sorry I am so late in replying and this will be short and sweet I have been bombarded by whole lotta outer work. I called it "The Totem." It isn't a tapestry and I do have more I wanted to share because of all the activity that's been going on at the forum. I still can't upload pictures and so it will be a while before I do.

I especially wanted to say, Happy Birthday Scott!

Clarice

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Photobucket is a good site to upload your images to, then copy to this site.

Good luck with the workload

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:30 pm

Post Harriet Brown - Meet Me On Saturday
Here is a music video I recently finished work on for a friend of mine:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:35 pm
Founder

Post Axiom of Maria Prophetissa
All

During July and August I was able to write the sixth (!) and last chapter of The Return of the World Soul with the title

The Essence – A psychophysical theory and its application for the understanding of paranormal phenomena

It contains also my interpretation of the Axiom. Further, as the title shows, my theory and its application to UFO encounter, UFO abduction, the Pauli effect, psychokinetic in general, and the theoretical background of Body-Centered Imagination.

Thank you all for the discussion of the Axiom, which helped to clear my standpoint.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]