UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 pm

[ 15 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Sleep and the earth's megnetism 

Post Sleep and the earth's megnetism
Do we, when we sleep, return to the spiraling core of the earth's magnetism? So many times in my adult life I have learned things in sleep that I couldn't have learned awake and connected with people I couldn't have connected with awake. I've even had several women in my family and a female friend all have the same dream together; one in New Hampshire, one in North Carolina, one in Australia. My thought on this is that we in consciousness are a manifestation of this and all we think and become comes from and returns to this and that is what we are. And when we sense "God" we are hearing the earth or the dead in our sleep.

Is this Kundalini?

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am
Profile WWW

Post magnetic intensities
hey Bernie,

that is so cool, where did you find those pictures of the magnetic 'reversal' event? I think all that you said here is more than relevant in the case earth's magnetism effecting our orientation in dreams. There is something of a personal shamanic capacity in this 'shared dreaming'aspect no doubt, at least for those I guess with the 'ability' (not necessarily something that can be learned, and usually dormant until awakened) to navigate between magnetic reversals and pre-reversals. Maybe the reversal process is akin to a chaotic rebirth process, something that happens ALL THE TIME as we can see via this model, wherein one simply has to somehow manage to surf the moment in order to stay with any particular orientation or another -- difficult! The kundalini must needs be exactly related to such transformative processes as this one, I would definately consider this to be so. The picture you posted of the meditator is a perfect mirror image of the 'pre reversal' magnetic flow pic sitting above it -- that is amazing to see. Thus a 'kundalini capacity' might in fact situate a person in a sort of receptive mode at all times, which would perhaps make an orientation with the earths' magnetics easier (esp whenever a reversal occurs again)?

Now what I'm wondering is in regard to this business of the 'dangers' of the kundalini model, wherein there are those who would force the energies to rise up through the spine from muladhara to sahasrara in order to achieve a chance to experience 'nirvana'. In such a case one could imagine that when an earth reversal came along, the experiencer would probably feel as if they were on a bad trip or something - completely downstream without a paddle. As Remo has made clear, the subtle body energies need to be channelled (unwillifully) back down to the lowest chakric levels first in order that we can there retrieve and reinstate our collective 'lost' grounding (a problemmatic condition of todays' human being). Then, only once this grounding is in place again (that natural original fearless connection with the organic body of Nature), can one consider moving into a greater navigatory capacity which conceivably would allow one to cruise up and down (again without will-force!) through the various bodily frequencies, thus back in connection with the 'higher' centres once again. Something like this anyway (my paraphrasing of course here, and also including a big dose of my own theoretics mixed in!).

Well, I have taken chi gung classes which are based on the model presented by Mantak Chia, and the idea is that one ALWAYS treats the rising of the kundalini energies very carefully: when the energy has moved up the spine into the head, one always then 'directs' this awakened frequency BACK DOWN the body again, not interior-ly but 'exterior-ly'. The energy is subtle, thus in order to picture this movement one would view the kundalini somewhat like a rising river of etheric water that moves up to and then out of the crown chakra, then flows downward gracefully again, like a gentle waterfall, back down the outside of the body towards the ground. This is a sort of 'breathing' excersize, as you can tell, and these energies are then taken up again through the lowest charkric level and reanimated again back into play. This is said to be the proper and natural way of managing these potentially intense energies. It is certainly the view of many chi gung/tai chi practitionners to visualize the process in this way. This links up beautifully with the images Bernie has provided btw, in that the 'between reversals' north/south magnetic axis in view he gives here does tend to ressemble the same 'waterfall' effect quite nicely.

But I've come off-track vis a vis the 'dreaming' aspect of magnetic reversals, Bernie. Thanks very much for the info. There are Lucid Dreaming organizations now that try and track shared dreams between diverse persons, this is just the sort of information they are interested in. This must link up to why the age-old practice of 'dowsing' is unfailingly a viable way to find water, as well as vortex sites and ley lines, which you've posted about before several times. Love this stuff!

peace,
Kristin

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 am

Post wow...
Hi,

I just finished a post and started to read here, I am dumbfounded.

I came across this image tonight:

...and thought of that 'spider' looking image of the magnetic shield that surrounds us (earth). I literally wondered if that was the 'mother / female energy' and the earth as an impregnated 'womb'.

Ok, this is getting to be quite... freaky is not the right word at all, but it's all I have at the moment.

!

pascal

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 am

Post where I found
Kristin & Pascal b - thanks for your thoughts. I found the earth magnetism images just Googling on images:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expI ... 40&bih=715

RE learning the abilities. My small son and I used to work as volunteers at a place which took care of the dying in North Carolina. One of the doctors there liked the idea that all of the high producing Holstein cows - which live only two or three years - were once oxen. Every cow, beneath its highly designed bloodline over the centuries knows how to be an ox. Every cow has an inner ox and they just know how to do the things the ox knows when they are given the task or when their other functions are taken away.

In a major dream cycle I had 16 years ago, one of the very last dreams was of walking north through an ice mountain and casting aside a "shadow" heading up to the North Star. We ended up a few years later in a town nicely called Hearst (their flag is the Phoenix fire bird), on the highest road in Canada (a few miles away from where Clarice lived then) - a very sweet French-speaking town where people could get about only by snow machine in winter. I've been talking to a scholar friend about how the most creative moments come in times of war (Surrealists, Beatles, Summer of Love) and how at the beginning of the war on Iraq I had such remarkable connections with certain woman dreamers. But in this case, although everyone had the opportunity to speak their minds, it was only Canadians and Australian women who I connected with in clairvoyant dreams; north pole and south pole. Possibly one's sign suggests abilities: As Cancer, the crab, I'm more comfortable scurrying the bottom of the ocean where The Sisters go than sailing the boats on top. What is cool where I live, although Canada is much better north of Ottawa, is that you can actually see it. But we get this occasionally even in our yard:

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Sleep and the earth's megnetism
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Is this Kundalini?

Just came across this exact image while searching "purpose of mudras"

Quote:
The purpose of mudra is to lead human mind and soul to the extreme consciousness and promote happiness.

source

EDIT: I just noticed the image is actually mirrored (reversed(!)).

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 am

Post Frankenstein and the earth'smagnetism & American hybrids
The Frankenstein story, like the Golem story with Rabbi Loeb pretty much has the same theme: the creation of "new man" but empty; a homunculous. Was reading Frankenstein recently as my daughter demanded. Had not recalled that the story was about the earth's magnetism and a scientist's desire to understand the mystery of the magnetic poll. The book starts with Frankenstein hell bent on going to the north pole on dog sled. Both these seem to portend the awakening of "new man" in America; a man yet without a soul/without a self. And Frankenstein is a story told by a woman; anima projection of "castle" warning of the "new creation." The first attempts to identify relevant "soul" in America came with possibly the Fennimore Cooper tales like "Last of the Mohigans" - The Euro white man found the archetype of Natty Bumpo - the Euro left his moral world behind but borrowed a few methods yet took on the soul and spirit life of the Native American. This a kind of golum or spiritual empty vessel having left his homeland, or Frankenstein empowered with the earth spirits via the Native American. Michael's old dream here of a vase with a dollar bill in it speaks to the American condition - still unformed, unhatched. My feeling is that the old religions cannot work here - maybe anywhere and my Jewish friends in Israel making the same point about Americans and will soon attempt to uncouple. I must pull out of it. Too deep and not my place. Possibly bringing injury when you go where you do not belong.

This Frankenstein so much like the priest at the Sacrifice of the Mass - F. the "new Christ" - the Aquarian. Called "the modern Prometheus" - was written in 1818 when England post-American Revolution must have thought of America as a Frankenstein monster cut off from the source by revolution.

This the Natty Bumpo Euro/Indian hybrid - the Lone Ranger also, "born again" via the Indian.

Chief Joseph of the Nez Perez said: "Our spirit will walk among you."

When I came on the site just now something popped up and asked what was my email address? Anyway it is quigleydude@yahoo.com

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:25 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 am

Post anima in Frankenstein
Jan - Suggested that in the Frankenstein story the elements are psyche/Self/anima - as the Golem story in the 1600s warns of the coming destruction in the rise of the exclusive power principle in the west and the detachment from the Earth Mother. The Frankenstein story does the same. This warning comes from the author Mary Shelley in 1818 acting as agent/guide of the castle/psyche - which is he sacred alchemist center in which Dr. Frankenstein (Self in castle) conjures the beast. The actual person can have a role in the story and be part of the archetypal telling.

The Christian age - the Age of Pisces was a yin age marked in icon by the Dinine Mother and Child image. As you can see the yin dominates because it is a yin age.:

The most prominent image of the people disconnected from the earth is in the Sistene Chapel - the muscular Jesus rising to the sky and the Divine Mother cast aside, 1508 to 1512: the Child is the people and the Mother is the earth. Michaelangelo said he took the child from the mother "the better to serve his warrior Pope" (Innocent II).

Elizabeth I who went to power in 1533 outlawed worship of the divine mother and closed all the monasteries. But the deed had already been done in Rome. The Frankenstein monster like the golem can be seen as the agent of the people - the Christ - detached from the earth (the Divine Mother) in the world rising from 1500 to 1946 - the fourth quadrant of the Age of Pisces (the Destruction - "death of the world") - suffering the inevitable psychosis. Last year in the Wall st Journal a prominent western governor described America's situation as a "Frankenstein creation."

And thus the "egnigma" of Leonardo's Mona Lisa (1503-4) solved: What disturbs the tradition is that it is classically yin - the Taoist low water and hills as in the Madonna and Child tradition, but the Mother - the Earth - is without the Child - the People. Leo and Michaelango both worked for the same patron to the same purpose but Leonardo, an alchemist, opposed it and left clues in his pictures. In another, the "Child" - the "new people" detached form Earth Mother is presented as a weasel.:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

Post North pole
Jan - I think it must be inherent somehow in us. At the end of a long, coherent - two year - dream experience it ended with a picture of myself walking through an ice berg to the north pole leaving others behind. Tolkien has a lovely Christmas book we used to read our kids about Santa and north poll as the cosmjc center of earth. And you are right about the race to the north pole. It is being colonized and cities are being planned.

Notice that everyone who comes to this site lives around the 45th parrallel. One of my family doctors says people are not meant to live this far up because there is not enough sun. Possibly for that we are all cranky and unfinished at the 45th parrallel. Possibly when we live this high up it changes our relationship to the earth's magnetism and the north pole. I was always much happier in lower places and everybody else was happy there as well. Cranky religion blossums up here as well - Kierkegaard, zen Buddhism, puritanism. Possibly it takes more striving and just surviving takes more work. Then when we get successful at that we have the need to conquer the others in the warm places.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

Post Are Magnetic Pole-shifting Nightmares Coming?

Pole Shift Discontinuity

Gregory

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 am

Post earth magnetic field
. . . on magnetic field reversals: " If a magnetic field reversal does require a weakening of the magnetic field, then a weaker field could make Earth and its inhabitants susceptible to the ravages of the sun. And in the worst-case (although highly unlikely) scenario, life as we know it would end."

Excellent article on this in EARTH mag by Nick Parkins "Changing Magnetic fields . . . or Not: Is earth overdue for a flip of the magnetic field?"

There is an incredible picture of the Sun and the earth with outlines of magnetic fields in solar storm. It is here in PDF and I don't know how to post it but the solar winds look uncannily like an angel descending to earth from the sun if you flip it sideways.

http://www.earthmagazine.org/images/pdf/toc092010.pdf

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile WWW

Post Magnetic Earth Angel
Hi Bernie, I copied and rotated the image from the PDF. It seems to me that Kristin and Ann and I had some discussions with illustrations about these magnetic fields around the Earth a year or two ago on some threads elsewhere on the forum.

Suzanne

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Thanks
Thanks, Suzanne - a great picture - looks like it could be an ad for a sci-fi thriller about the end of the world/or the beginning.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]