UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 am

[ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9? 
Founder

Post CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9?
[I'd like to open a new thread with Kristin's post about the strangelets; Remo]

CERN stranglets could destroy us come 11/9?
All,

An 'extinction event' may occur in as little as 2 months time, according to this account, which purports to have discovered the possibility through some pertinent information regarding 'ice9 strangelets' which was found in a leaked CERN document.

Click on the top 'news' story directly to the right once you enter the website ---

http://www.cerntruth.com/?

Farther down the page, which includes charts, diagrams and videos, the author speaks of the nuclear physicists of the '50's and the danger their research inevitably posed to all life, goes on to compare it to the danger of experiments being done today at CERN. The author mentions 'lead bullets' being fired directly at 'mother nature' thanks to the 'machinery' at CERN, a rather interesting set of descriptions from our point of view, given the danger of human 'willforce' often discussed here on the forum.

Might also mention: the author's English is a little shakey in places, but the document itself is very clear and well-intended, imo.

(***n.b*** as I was going over what I had written, a small 'banner' or clip suddenly appeared and hovered for a second just as I was reading where I had typed in the words 'nuclear physicists' -- it had some numbers written on it and included, as far as I can remember, one word only: 'disable'. I consider this a very interesting synchronicity indeed..)(have never before seen this small banner appear over any of my posts in progress, nor anywhere else on the forum while surfing, fyi).

sincerely,
(and hoping this is not the case...)
Kristin

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's physical-symbolic dreams
All

As you perhaps remember, in 1934/35 Wolfgang Pauli began to have very strange dreams, in which his physical terminology was used in some very unusual way. I am quoting from Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
Before we go on with the interpretation of this synchronicity [and Pauli effect with the overturned Chinese vase at the founding ceremony of the C.G. Jung Institute in 1948], we will ask ourselves how Pauli interpreted it. In a letter from June 16, 1948 he writes to Jung:

Quote:
“When that amusing ‘Pauli effect’ of the overturned vase occurred, on the occasion of the founding of the Jung Institute, I had the immediate and vivid impression that I should ‘pour out water inside’ (‘innen Wasser ausgiessen’ – to use the symbolic language that I have acquired from you). Then when the connection between psychology and physics took up a relatively large part of your talk, it became even clearer to me what I was to do. The outcome of all this is the enclosed essay.” [Emphasis mine]

The above mentioned enclosure was an essay with the title Moderne Beispiele zur “Hintergrunds-physik” (Modern Examples of “Background Physics” ). In it Pauli deals with the fact of “the appearance of quantitative terms and concepts from physics in spontaneous fantasies [and dreams; RFR] in a qualitative and figurative, i.e., symbolic sense” , which began in 1934 or 1935 . First they appeared shocking to his rational mind, as “an abuse of sci¬entific terminology” . But then he continues:

Quote:
“Later, however, I came to recognize the objective nature of these dreams or fantasies ... Thus it was that I gradually came to acknowledge that such fantasies or dreams are neither meaningless nor purely arbitrary but rather convey a sort of ‘second meaning’ of the terms applied.” [Emphasis mine]

And he concludes, that

Quote:
The purely psychological interpretation only apprehends half of the matter. The other half is the revealing of the archetypal basis of the terms actually applied in modern physics. What the final [teleological; RFR] method of observation must see in the production of ‘background physics’ through the unconscious of modern man is a directing of objective toward a future description of nature that uniformly comprises physis and psyche, a form of description that at the moment we are experiencing only in a prescientific phase. To achieve such a uniform description of nature, it appears to be essential to have recourse to the archetypal background of the scientific terms and concepts.” [Emphasis mine]

As Pauli already writes in 1946, the beginning of such a reunion is the challenge of the formulation of a so-called “neutral language” that would unify physics and depth psychology into one science. Later, in 1953, he even considered integrating parapsychology into this new science. How such a union is possible we will realize unfolding in this book.

The introductory words of the Background Physics show us how Pauli interpreted the symbolic term “pouring out water inside”: he allowed himself to drop the pure rational interpretation of physical terms and replace it by a symbolic understanding.

Later, in a letter to Marie-Louise von Franz from July 18, 1954 , he describes this project more exactly: neither the physical language (the first one), nor the depth psychological language of C.G. Jung (the second one), is sufficient to express the structure and the processes in a reality as yet unknown. Therefore the unconscious speaks in a physical-symbolic language (the third one), which we must transform into a “neutral language” that can be understood by the rational consciousness. To my mind, it is the challenge of the 21st century to find the fourth one, the neutral language.

We can summarize Pauli’s intention, derived from his psychokinetic Pauli effect at the foundation assembly of the C.G. Jung Institute, as follows: the symbolic expression “pouring out water” means to open up the rational mind with the purpose of finding a neutral language. This neutral language describes with the help of physical-symbolic terms processes in a world behind or even beyond physics and depth psychology – a world that Pauli defined later, in 1953, as the unified psychophysical reality, which should be described with a completely new language, the “psychophysische Einheitssprache”, the “unified psychophysical language” .

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Physical-Symbolic Interpretation of Stranglets I
I would like to use this idea of Pauli's now and apply it on the hypothesis of strangelets. Thus, we ask ourselves what the term "strangelet" could mean in a symbolic language. Then, we can have a look what it means on a depth psychological or even on a psychophysical level.

Due to the definition strangelets are artificially created elementary particles that contain the first three quarks "up," "down," and "strange." Usual matter only contains the first two, i.e., up and down. If one increases the energy in accelerators -- and in the LHC of CERN one can increase energy in an unimaginable way -- first, matter containing the strange quark is created, for example the so-called Lambda containing one up, one down, and one strange quark.

Ok. Now, however, physicists had to accept, that such matter is always created as twins. This means that one is not able to create one single Lambda. It is always created with another particle containing anti-strange. Thus strange and anti-strange are always created together, shown in the bubble chamber as characteristic V traces. To the physicists this fact was so strange that they called the process strangeness and the third quark strange and its anti-quark antistrange.

One can see this strange production of twin particles in the following bubble chamber photograph:

As we see in the graph below the two strange particles (K0, containing down and anti-strange; and Lambda0 containing up, down and strange) are invisible. But one sees that both create new V's when they decay. This is shown in the following graph:

A second characteristic of the strange particles is that their decay is much slower than physicists expected. They live 10^12 (a million times a million) times longer than expected; what reminds us of course of the vita longa of Paracelsus' astral body (I call it the vegetative or subtle body; equivalent to the Taoist diamond body) created for the life in the beyond (and for the long life in this world, i.e., health and recovery from disease).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Synchronicity Quest
Already in my publication I Cercatori di Dio (The Quest for God) in 1992 I showed that between strangeness and synchronicity there is what I call a symbolical equivalence: Physicists discovered strangeness in matter as an unconscious compensation, since they are not used to look for synchronicities, i.e., they are (because of their identity with the Logos ego) not able to follow the depth psychological process. The conscious habit of let oneself fall into the Eros ego and this way find many synchronicities I call the habit of

synchronicity quest.

I described it once in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... quest#5036 , http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... quest#4442 ,
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... quest#3792

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Physical-Symbolic Interpretation of Stranglets II
What is the difference between common strange matter and strangelets?

The hypothesis of strangelets means that in highest energy processes as now produced in the LHC at CERN matter is created that has this "flavor" of strangeness. However, it is some sort of strange matter that does not decay at all -- not even very slowly as does common strange matter. Thus, strangelets are artificially created particles that live eternally!!! In a symbolic language we could say that such subtle (or vegetative) matter does not only have a "long life" (Paracelsus) in the beyond, but lives eternally.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Physical-Symbolic Interpretation of Strangelets III
This leads us back to the ice-9 strangelets mentioned in http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=125 . Some physicists argue that it is possible that so-called ice-9 strangelets are produced.

Wiki:
Quote:
If the strange matter hypothesis is correct and a strangelet comes in contact with a lump of ordinary matter such as Earth, it could convert the ordinary matter to strange matter. This "ice-nine" disaster scenario is as follows: one strangelet hits a nucleus, catalyzing its immediate conversion to strange matter. This liberates energy, producing a larger, more stable strangelet, which in turn hits another nucleus, catalyzing its conversion to strange matter. In the end, all the nuclei of all the atoms of Earth are converted, and Earth is reduced to a hot, large lump of strange matter.

Then, the following could happen:

Quote:
The strangelet will be pulled down to the core of the Earth by gravity (because it will be much denser than normal matter) as it eats its way through the rock. Because the strangelet will get more stable as it grows, energy will be given off in the form of gamma rays that will heat the surrounding rock. The energy released from each absorbed proton or neutron will be comparable to that of a hydrogen-hydrogen fusion reaction. Eventually, the heating will cause the core of the Earth to expand causing earthquakes and seismic waves in the oceans that will steadily worsen. People will die from earthquakes, tsunamis, or poison gasses released from rampant volcanic activity. At some point, the core of the Earth will contract again as its mass is consumed in the growing strangelet, until finally the whole Earth will be reduced to a strange mass about 100 meters in diameter.

Source: http://chess.captain.at/strangelets-faq.html

This is why some people -- realizing only the physical aspect of strangelets -- are afraid of 11/9, when in the LHC of CERN the experiments with strangelets will start.

The argument against this anxiety is that already in another accelerator, in RHIC, such experiments have been done for years and nothing unusual happened.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Physical-Symbolic Interpretation of Strangelets IV
Now my argumentation comes in. As I have shown in Return of the World Soul the Hermetic alchemical background of radioactivity is the so-called multiplicatio. In the case of radioactivity it shows in the absolutely destructive contamination of the surrounding by a radioactive substance. This means that the surrounding receives the (radioactive) quality of the radioactive substance.

The multiplicatio of Hermetic alchemy -- one of the most important "by-products" of the coniunctio, the sexual intercourse of god and the goddess -- is however constructive. It means a positive "radiation" of the lapis that "gilds" the whole universe, i.e. gives it a higher quality (or a higher negentropy).

The reason for this difference is that in artificial radioactivity the multiplicatio is created by the human will; in Hermetic alchemy, however, the multiplicatio is created as a "by-product" of the act of inner observation of the creations of the world soul. I called this process the observation of the incarnations as a result of the self-fertility of the world soul: In our inner world we can observe "singular quantum leaps," which correspond to self-fertilization acts of the world soul.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Physical-Symbolic Interpretation of Strangelets V
Seen in a physical-symbolical way, also the behaviour of the ice-9 strangelets is some sort of multiplicatio. Also in this process the surrounding receives a similar quality as the strangelets: matter becomes strange. In contrast to radioactivity, in which the surrounding matter is poisoned, this process is some sort of devouring the surrounding.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Stable Strangelets and "Steady" Synchronicity
If strangeness is some sort of synchronicity projected into matter, there is a big problem. As Marie-Louise von Franz tells us, synchronicity is a relatively seldom phenomenon (RFR: as long as we remain in the Logos ego; in the state of the Eros ego we can experience many of them -- synchronicity quest). Now, however, strangelets are defined as stable. This would be a hint to a world of "stable" or "steady" synchronicities.

What could this mean?

As I also show in my ms Return of the World Soul, the ligament between the inner and the outer phenomenon of synchronicity, between the dream and an similar event in the outside is what I call the magic Hermetic energy, in a neutral language: matter-psyche. I postulate that matter-psyche is space- and timeless. Thus for it there does not exist a difference between inner and outer world, between microcosm and macrocosm. This way, synchronicity becomes one of the phenomena, in which the Hermetic alchemical postulates becomes true:

“As above, so below, as without, so within”;

This is obviously one aspect of the coniunctio, the sexual reunion of the god and the goddess (even one of its most important results), of the multiplicatio).

This could mean on the one hand that the outer, the physical world becomes more and more synchronistic. Since the Eros ego is the ego that observes many synchroncities -- it even behaves synchronistically -- on the other hand "stable strangelets" could mean a physical-symbolic expression for the unconscious creation of "many Eros egos." As I have also shown in Return..., in UFO encounter and especially in UFO abduction the experiencers fall exactly into the Eros ego (remain however unconscious about this fact).

In the first case, when the Logos ego does not consciously transform into the Eros ego, there is a great danger: synchronicities are destructively misinterpreted in a paranoid way. People think on the one hand that their thoughts are telepathically "tapped" (by aliens, for example), on the other that also telepathically foreign thoughts are forced on them. This is of course an effect of the multiplicatio, the "radiation" that "poisons" or "devours" them (see above the poisoning effect of radioactivity and the devouring effect of strangelets). In both cases there is a great danger of the human concerned of falling into a psychosis.

Thus, there is a great possibility that more and more physicists of the CERN become psychotic ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Way Out: Synchronicity Quest
Obviously, the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to this danger is the synchronicity quest I proposed some decades ago. In it, one lets oneself consciously fall into the Eros ego and this way experiences many synchronicties. The latter are creation and incarnation acts in the mind.

It is this way of life and way of research I am living/doing now for these more or less 30 years.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post International Banks Demand Unus Mundus Currency
I just read the following article. It immediately reminded me of Edinger’s comment in his book The Archetype of the Apocalypse and the Red Horse in the four horsemen of the Apocalypse,

Quote:
The world will either be united in a mutual mass consciousness or in a mutual mass destruction.

International Banks Demand One-World-Currency

Quote:
Currency WARS loom…

We are headed for the cliff… Seems to be connected to what Remo writes about in this thread Strangelets At CERN Could ‘Unite’ The Planet.

Has Dr. StrangelovE reincarnated as lovE?

From what I know of falling in Love a mass psychosis would certainly suffice.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Post PS
I guess I should share a little about how all this strikes “me” in my strange "colored" process.

Anti-Bomb StrangelovE Quantum Leaping To A Vast Coniunctio Experience
The Green Man I connect with Love Potion Number 9 or the lovE of the World Soul, aka the Holy Ghost, for its Creation. Like this She gives mankind access to the Heart Chakra stimulant so that More Dark Force/Black Madonna lovE may incarnate in our world via the Coniunctio of the united red and blue states, i.e., of the masculine and feminine principles – what the alchemists called fire and water and what politics in the USA these days calls Repugs and Obamaneans in the dis-United States of America. Red in Microsoft Word RGB font color scheme yields (255,0,0) while Blue is (0,0,255). If you add those two “voices” together you obtain Passion Pink or (255,0,255) – check it out.

Diamond Body - The Living Stone That Bleeds lovE
Quote:
"Love Potion Number 9" is a song written in 1959 - it was originally performed by the Clovers. The song describes a man seeking help finding love, so he talks to a gypsy, who determines through palm reading that he needs "love potion number 9". The potion causes him to fall in love with everything he sees, kissing whatever is in front of him, eventually kissing the policeman on the corner, which breaks his bottle.

Madame Rue
Love Potion Number Nine – Video

Quote:
I took my troubles down to Madame Rue
You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth
She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine

I told her that I was a flop with chics
I've been this way since 1956
She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign
She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine"

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink"
It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
I started kissin' everything in sight
But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine

We are nearing 9 – how to get to 11?

Further, see my May 2006 dream Atomic Bomb to Protect Against an Alien Invasion

Gregory
Hermaphrodite Yoda’s Left And Right Middle Fingers Of The Apocalypse

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 pm
Founder

Reminds me of my Yoda I found in June 2005:

To me he is the only Jedi that really counts.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Strangelets and # 137
I just realized:

CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9?
is the topic # 137 ...

Remo

Addendum of Oct 16, 2010:

The proof

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

Post Strangelet in a strange land
I planned today to post something in the Lady 137 topic, and found coming to the index there was now 137 topics in Coniuctio, and that this new 137th topic was about the CERN Accelerator, while I wanted to give some words about the TV serial FlashForward, which is about a great blackout that stroke the whole mankind on Oct 6, 2009, 11:00 California time. Everybody lost consciousness during 2'17", i.e. 137 s, and had a flash about what one was doing on next April 29, 10:00 (I calculated the jump is about 205.5 days, = 137 x 1.5).
http://flashforward.wikia.com/wiki/Glob ... er_6,_2009)

Along the 22 episodes we learn that the Blackout is due to an experiment of the NLAP, an Accelerator in Palo Alto
http://flashforward.wikia.com/wiki/Nati ... or_Project

Why 137 or 2'17 ? Might be about a mysterious Tachyonic Constant (and the main character is Mark Benford, while Gregory Benford was a Tachyon specialist as well as a SciFi writer).
The gematria of the Hebrew word Kaballah is given too :
And another character becomes mad, quoting again and again Genesis 2:17, "but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Well it's rather a good serial (I'm sure Fox will adore it), but at the end of 1st season all the questions are not solved and it seems it will not be continued.
It reminded me Stanislas Lem wrote once a short story titled "137 seconds", about a computer that knew what would happen 137 s later.

A funny thing is that Mark Benford's wife is named Olivia, and that the serial is much about the multiple futures in the multiple universes theory. This theory is the frame for the Fox serial Fringe, in which Olivia Dunham is the main character. I wrote there
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0799#10799
Quote:
One case is Flight 627, pilot of Fox serial Fringe.
This Flight 627 lands at Logan Airport with everybody dead onboard, passengers and crew, 147 people in all.
This might allude to the 147 people of Flights AA 11 and UA 175 that took off from Logan on 9/11/2001.
But it's rather unthinkable that this episode was consciously aired on 9/9/08, the very day on which was dedicated in Logan a memorial to the 147 victims.

Since that was aired the beginning of Fringe 3rd season, where BOlivia (Olivia coming from B-Universe while A-Olivia is trapped "over there") is taught she joined the Fringe Division on 9/9/08, the day of Flight 627 landing...

Remo's last post came while I was writing this.

Last edited by rémi on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's fine structure constant / death room synchronicity
This is of course a synchronicity between the content of my post and the meaning of #137.

I would therefore like to interpret this synchronicity. To do this, I give first the text at the end of Return of the World Soul, in which I interpret the synchronicity between the fine structure constant, #137, and the number of Wolfgang Pauli's death room, also #137:

Quote:
copyright 2008 by Remo F. Roth, Zurich, Switzerland

6.16.7 Wolfgang Pauli’s fine structure constant/death room synchronicity

Many physicists, especially Pauli, were and still are fascinated by the so-called fine structure constant. Richard Feinmann for example says :

Quote:
“It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it. Immediately you would like to know where this number comes from … Nobody knows. It’s one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man.”

The fine structure constant is a measure for the electric charge . It is a dimensionless number, more or less the inverse of 137, which means that it does not contain any of the physical base units of space, time and mass (m, s and kg). However no one knows the deeper reason why the constant has exactly this amount. If, however, it would only be a little different, the universe would have developed in a completely other manner, since it has a great influence on almost all physical phenomena.

For the epistemologist Pauli it was annoying that the fine structure constant was not at all empirically verifiable . It is also a measure for the field strength in the inside of the electron. Since as any force the field strength is only defined as the force affecting a specimen and there is no smaller specimen than the electron, it is principally impossible to measure and thus to verify the electrical field strength. Thus the term electrical field strength becomes just an empty fiction without any content. Since according to Pauli in physics one should only operate with observable units, he states that “progress in quantum field theory [is] linked to a [deeper] understanding of this number.”

Close to the end of 1958 Pauli in his office at the Physikalische Institut of the ETH at Gloriastrasse in Zurich completely out of the blue suffered a heavy pain in his upper belly. He immediately was brought to the Rotkreuz Hospital situated exactly at the other side of the street. After an emergency surgery the physicians realized that he suffered a pancreatic cancer and that they were not able to help him anymore.

When Pauli’s last assistant, Charles P. Enz on December 8th visited him in the hospital , he asked him alarmed: “Did you realize the room’s number?” “137!” There in the room carrying the numerical value of the 33rd prime number he died on December 15th, 1958.

This synchronicity is highly meaningful. With the 33rd prime number we remember of course immediately the symbolism of 3/3, the bipolarity of the energy term on the psychophysical level of reality, and the Seal of Salomon or Star of David as the energetic background of it. Thus, there is a direct connection with the world beyond the split into a physical and a depth psychological realm shown as being complementary by the Nobel laureate of physics.

As we realized further the fine structure constant is the only physical constant without any physical base unit. It does not contain any space, any time, and any physical mass. This means that in every physical measurement system it has the same value; the fine structure constant is the constant of the constants, so to speak – eternally unchangeable.

In connection with my comments above we are reminded of the fact that also the unus mundus, Pauli’s psychophysical reality he looked for but did not yet find, is a “realm” without any physical base units. It is space-, time- and massless and possesses the attribute of psychophysical nonlocality. Thus, we can conclude that the “mystical” aspect of the fine structure constant is its relation to the unus mundus. It is however exactly the connection of the ego with the unus mundus, which corresponds to the third phase of Dorneus’ opus [the reunion of man with the universe] following the second, the unio corporalis. As may have become evident, in a modern terminology we describe this third phase as Body-Centered Imagination.

As Charles Enz writes further (in German) , the fine structure constant is connected to the Jewish Cabbalah: Written without vocals, as usual in Hebrew, “Cabbalah” is “HLBQ” (from right to left), where Q = 100, B = 2, L = 30 and H = 5. Thus, the sum is 137 . Cabbalah, the Jewish mysticism, is determined by magic procedures. On the other hand, we have realized that it is a magic procedure, which connects us with the unus mundus: The realization of the twin process and its singular quantum leap that is the essence of Body-Centered Imagination.

Wolfgang Pauli was intensely interested in the Cabbalah, especially in its application in East-European Jewish mysticism, in Chassidism. This shows for example the fact that he possessed the book Der Golem by Gustav Meyrink (1868-1932), which is still exhibited today in his personal library in the Pauli chamber in CERN in Geneva, Switzerland . He even writes in a letter to Aniela Jaffé that he was always very fascinated by this book describing the mentality of the Cabbalah in Chassidism. Further, Pauli was also conscious of the fact that Robert Fludd was directly influenced by the Jewish Cabbalists . Thus we can imagine what deepest archetypal roots were constellated in him: The magic of the Cabbalah, which is intensely interwoven with a direct mystic relationship with God. In my terminology we could say that the constellated archetype was the mystical/magical relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, the empirical application of which is Symptom/Symbol Transformation and Body-Centered Imagination.

In not realizing the deepest meaning of the above interpreted dreams, the Nobel laureate was not able anymore to relate to the psychophysical reality and the Beyond; his belief in the absolute truth of the energy conservation law made it impossible for him to deal with the challenge of the creation of the subtle or vegetative body and like this to reach “the other side of the street,” the realm of the matter-psyche during this life. Thus, in a concretized way he entered “the other side of life’s street,” the Beyond, without having solved his deepest life problem.

The great tragedy of the physicist’s life, who was so intensely involved in Carl Jung’s depth psychology and clarified some of the latter’s most important terms, lies in the circumstance that he in fact was convinced that physics should not only be combined with depth psychology and parapsychology, but also with mysticism. He did not, however, have the means to reach this state. We see this conviction especially in a letter to Pauli’s sister, Hertha Pauli-Ashton, of 11th October, 1957. There he writes :

Quote:
“I do not believe in a future possibility of mysticism in its old form; I believe however that natural science out of itself in its representatives will produce an opposite pole, which ties in with old mystical elements.” [Translation and emphasis mine]

As also the following passage in a published paper shows, intellectually, the Nobel price winner was prepared to accept this task of combining science with mysticism :

Quote:
“According to the alchemist conception, the deliverance of substance by the man who transforms it, which culminates in the production of the stone, is, in consequence of a mystic correspondence between macrocosm and microcosm, identical with the redeeming transformation (Wandlung) of the man through the opus, which comes about only ‘Deo concedente’.”

In the same paper he writes that in certain periods of history it is “the aim … to try to include science in a more comprehensive spiritualism involving mystical elements,” and continues:

Quote:
“In contrast to science, the mystical attitude is not characteristic of the occident (Abendland); in spite of differencies in detail it is common to occident and orient. … Mysticism seeks the unity of all external things and the unity of the inner man with them; this it does by seeking to see through the multiplicity of things as illusory and unreal. Thus there comes about, stage by stage, man’s unity with the Godhead – Tao in China, Samadhi in India or Nirvana in Buddhism. … Thoroughgoing mysticism does not ask ‘why?’ It asks ‘How can man escape evil, the suffering, of this terrible, menacing universe? How can it be recognised as appearance; how can the ultimate reality, the Brahman, the One, the Godhead (no longer personal for Eckhard) be seen?’ … I believe that it is the destiny of the occident continually to keep bringing into connection with each other these two fundamental attitudes, on the one hand the rational-critical, which seeks to understand, and on the other the mystic-irrational, which looks for the redeeming experience of oneness. Both attitudes will always reside in the human soul, and each will always carry the other already within itself as the germ of its contrary. Thus there arises a sort of dialectical process, of which we do not know wither it is leading us. I believe that as occidentals (Abendländer) we have to commit ourselves to this process, and recognise the pair of opposites as complementary. We cannot and will not completely sacrifice the ego-consciousness which observes the universe, but we can also accept intellectually the experience of oneness as a kind of limiting case or idea limiting conception. While allowing the tension of opposites to remain, we must also recognise that on any path to knowledge or to salvation we are dependent on factors beyond our control, which religious language has always designated as Grace.”

Theoretically, with the help of his incredibly great mind, the Nobel laureate realized the problem and its solution. Empirically, however, he was not able to enter its verification. Thus he died without having reached the real psychophysical quaternity, the Logos ego/Logos Self connection combined with the Eros ego/Eros Self unification.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Pauli's fine structure constant / death room synchronici
A comment to the Blackout of 2'17" (=137 s) in FlashForward quotes the room 217 in Stephen King's The Shining, where visions of the future happen...

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

Post Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew ח&
Hasidim brought a full turn around to culture in New York City when I lived there in late '70s and early '80s. Every day on Page two of the New York Times was a dramatic warning for New York Jews not to return to Israel: it was not the role of a Jew to "return" but to press forward in the outer world. The major influences were Freud and Marx to secular NYers then. Then the Hasidim flipped and began returning to Israel. Back then most contemporary NY Jews were modern leftists generally - so many Nobel laureates in Brooklyn who went through the public school system and moved out to create Hollywood. But today this is considered old fashioned; Freud is passe and so is Marx and interest in the Hasidim is growing with contemporary people and could even be considered avante garde. Aliyah - sacred return journey to Israel - is a major growing movement in the United States and secular American Jews are now attracted to the Hasidic approach precisely because of the combined elements of physics and Kabbalah described here by Remo and Pauli. At the quiet introverted corners where things begin, it is even getting hip to be Hasidic.

This is the popular actress Natalie Portman in the picture who was born in Jerusalem:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew ח
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Hasidim brought a full turn around to culture in New York City when I lived there in late '70s and early '80s. Every day on Page two of the New York Times was a dramatic warning for New York Jews not to return to Israel: it was not the role of a Jew to "return" but to press forward in the outer world. The major influences were Freud and Marx to secular NYers then. Then the Hasidim flipped and began returning to Israel. Back then most contemporary NY Jews were modern leftists generally - so many Nobel laureates in Brooklyn who went through the public school system and moved out to create Hollywood. But today this is considered old fashioned; Freud is passe and so is Marx and interest in the Hasidim is growing with contemporary people and could even be considered avante garde. Aliyah - sacred return journey to Israel - is a major growing movement in the United States and secular American Jews are now attracted to the Hasidic approach precisely because of the combined elements of physics and Kabbalah described here by Remo and Pauli. At the quiet introverted corners where things begin, it is even getting hip to be Hasidic.

Bernie,
Thanks for this information. IMO, all this is yet too much projected into the outside and thus concretized. The "Holy Land" we have to find in ourselves -- and it is the psychophysical reality or unus mundus. This is the real meaning of the Star of David or Seal of Solomon. The tragedy began when Zionists cemented this concretization.

It is perhaps a historical synchronicity that it was Jung's grandfather Samuel Preiswerk who intensely backed the first Zionist congress in Basle in which also the Zionist flag was created, which is today the flag of the state Israel. In an unpublished ms I wrote:

Quote:
Carl Jung’s free associations to the star [in his own association experiment of 1907] are really self-documenting: Jung remembers a well-known book with the title “Seestern 1906” (Star of the Sea 1906). Further he believes that “on the title-page of the book there was a blue flag with a white star,” which was in fact not true! The truth is however that Carl Jung’s and Helly’s grandfather Samuel Preiswerk, the “ghost seer” and professor for Hebrew, supported Theoror Herzl and his Zionistic movement. On August 29, 1897 the first Zionist congress was held in Basle, and the Zionist flag was inaugurated (containing however the complement to Jung’s association, a blue star of David on a white background). In his inauguration speech Herzl mentioned Samuel as a promoter of the movement, and it is more than likely that Carl Jung knew of all this, especially of the then created flag of the Zionist movement (which is today the flag of the state Israel, though, as I have mentioned above, the Seal of Solomon has relatively little to do with Judaism).

BTW, here also the question arises, whether Jung did not have Jewish roots. As much as I know, no one in the Jungian community speaks about this possibility though so many of his followers were and still are Jews (especially in the US).

Remo

PS: I would like to specify that the Seal is not documented in the dogmatic religion of Judaism (according to Gershom Scholem), has however much to do with Jewish mysticism, with the Cabbalah (my postulate). Thus, it entered Judaism (relatively late) in the Middle Ages (perhaps around the 13th and 14th century; Luria belongs into the 16th century), when the Cabbalah began to blossom.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Strangelet in a strange land
Rémi,

rémi wrote:
The gematria of the Hebrew word Kaballah is given too :

Remo's last post came while I was writing this.

Yes, seems to be a synchronistic connection between us. Thanks.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Hermetic Aspect of the #137 Synchronicity
I’d like now to interpret the above mentioned synchronicity: my thread being the 137th of the coniunctio sub-forum. To do this I first show a summary of the Hermetic alchemical process. I show it in six steps, and then, in a second post, would like to compare it with the creation of strangelets in the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in CERN:

1. As we see in the above text (at the end of Return of the World Soul) the fine structure constant (+/- 1/137) is a dimensionless number. This is in contrast to all other physical constants, which always also contain one, two or all the three base units, meter, second and kilogram. As I wrote, this way the fine structure constant becomes the constant of the constants [completely metaphysical, since no physicist can measure the electrical field strength (see above)]. Further, it remains eternally unchangeable. In all eternity it is the same! Therefore we can state that the fine structure constant belongs to the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

2. As we have seen, also the Seal of Solomon belongs to this eternal world, the unus mundus (Dorneus/Jung) or psychophysical reality (Pauli). The same is true for its symbolical equivalents, the alchemical gold and the lapis, the stone. The task of the Hermetic alchemist is first to create the stone, the psychophysical reality, and second to extract the red tincture or the quintessence out of this eternal world; which is itself an intermediary realm between matter and spirit/psyche, between the energetic world of physics and the energetic world of Jung’s depth psychology, between outer spirit-psyche and inner spirit-psyche in my terminology.

3. A symbolic complement to this is the creation of the subtle or vegetative body (the diamond body in Taoist alchemy). The central idea is that we need the above procedure for the creation of the vegetative body, which is itself a necessary vehicle for an individual life in the beyond.

4. Since in this world of the vegetative body and/or the beyond no mass, no space and no time exist, there is neither a distinction between the inside and the outside. This is the idea of Hermetic alchemy: “As above, so below, as without, so within.” And this is the main specification of my definition of the psychophysical reality. In my interpretation this means that Jung's point A hypothesis becomes true: What happens in one single human, happens in the whole world (in the extreme case).

5. As we know further (see the section from my Return… above), the creation of the vegetative body (the lapis, the alchemical stone; or the alchemical gold, equivalent to the Seal of Solomon or Star of David) leads into a transmutation of matter (as does the radioactive decay). The very new idea of Hermetic alchemy [that Pauli stresses (see text above)] is that by this procedure also the human observing the transmutation of matter experiences a transmutation. The transmutation is of course the creation of the “inner aspect of the body,” the creation of the vegetative body. And the latter means even a self-redemption of the human being – of the modern mystic. With the help of this self-redemption the human being respectively their vegetative body is also deified (of course an incredible heretic statement for a Christian!).

6. All this, however, is only possible deo concedente (if God/Goddess helps us). In my terminologiy this means of course that we do not do anything by will, but only observe the singular inner quantum leaps (for example in BCI), and this observation is the necessary precondition for the incarnation of the “children” of the world soul – new physical and psychic reality in our world (and also in the otherworld).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post CERN Physicist's Strangelets and #137 Synchronicity
We can now compare the above six points with the events in the LHC of CERN:

1a. With the strangelets the CERN physicists create particles that are stable, which is in contrast to common strange matter that decays, though relatively slowly. Thus, they create particles that live eternally! We can therefore conclude that these "particles" belong to an eternal world. We know, however, that the quality of eternity belongs to the unus mundus/psychophysical reality (the intermediate world), as does also the fine structure constant. By the quality of eternity the fine structure constant and strangelets are combined.

1b. The quality of eternity and the fact that the strangelets are created by humans approaches them to the lapis, the stone, and its equivalents, the Seal of Solomon, and the alchemical gold. Projected into matter, physicists try therefore to create the Hermetic alchemical stone -- strangelets.

2a. Here a hypothesis comes: strangelets are not mere physical matter, but contents of the psychophysical reality, the intermediary realm between physics and depth psychology. I postulate this since they contain strange/antistrange quarks; the latter being matter-psyche and thus belonging to the psychophysical world. Also the similarity with the Hermetic alchemical stone leads to this conclusion.

2b. If strangelets are psychophysical "entities," they live in a world beyond the (complementary) split between inner and outer world, between depth psychology and physics. They are eternal "inner-outer" entities (as are the contents of the psychophysical reality). As we have seen above, this way they correspond to "eternal synchronicities." The latter term I interpreted in the way that more and more the causal world we (and especially the CERN physicists) live in, is removed by "steady" synchronistic, i.e., especially telepathic (and precognitive) events. As we know, this can lead to a collective paranoia. [In my last visit in the CERN some years ago I already had the feeling that there was a certain amount of paranoia. It showed in extensive security activities that are very unusual for a scientific organization.]

3. The quality of psychophysical reality of the strangelets (the "alchemical stone" of the CERN physicists; however projected into the common physical world of the accelerator) leads to a relationship with the subtle or vegetative body of Hermetic alchemy and of Taoism (diamond body). Because strangelets are thought of being mere physical matter, physicists cannot accept the psychophysical aspect of them. Since we know that every unconsciousness leads to destructive effects (see for example the Pauli effect), we can expect destructive consequences. Above I postulated that these could show in a more and more paranoic behaviour that could even lead to a paranoic psychosis.

This means that synchronistic phenomena -- telepathy for example -- are causally misinterpreted. Thus, these humans begin to think that their thoughts are telepathically "tapped" (by aliens, for example), on the other that also telepathically foreign thoughts are forced on them (see above). I concluded this on the background of the phantasy that strangelets "eat" matter and at the end even the whole Earth (and the whole universe?). This is of course a projection of the resolution of the split between inner and outer world as a result of the creation of the alchemical stone. The reason for such a projection is the inability to accept the psychophysical reality with its quality of nonlocality (i.e., what happens here happens everywhere).

4. “As above, so below, as without, so within,” the identity of macrocosm and microcosm becomes true -- however in a destructive manner.

5. In Hermetic alchemy, the creation of the stone is a transmutation in matter, i.e., the transformation of matter into vegetative or subtle matter a n d a transmutation of the ego that leads to the redemption of the ego (the mystic aspect of the opus).

In the case of the CERN physicists this is not the case. Though they transmutate matter artificially (as also in the fission of the atom), their ego is not at all transmutated. The physicists remain in their stiff Logos ego and cannot transform or transmutate it into the Eros ego. [Pauli dealt with this phenomenon and called it the problem of the detached observer of physics.]

Thus, no self-redemption happens, and the modern mysticism demanded by Pauli cannot take place.

6. This is the case since because of the scientific prejudice CERN physicists believe in causality and the power of their will. Thus, they are not able to consciously let fall themselves into the "deo concedente," the observation of the acausal singular quantum leap; on the one hand as inner/outer phenomena, i.e., synchronicities, on the other as the observtion of mere inner (acausal) quantum leaps in BCI. Thus these synchronicities and Hermetic magical events break through in a destrucitve way. In the first case this means psychosis, in the second physical disease (as in the case of Pauli).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW

Post more Kabbalah
I had a strange feeling about the connection 137-217 in the serial FlashForward. I had a look at the topic Lady 137 and found I told Debbie/Deborah (Hebrew "bee")
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0062#10062
Quote:
Hi Debbie,
Your name has in Hebrew the gematria 217 = 7.31
דְּבוֹרָה = 4+2+6+200+5 = 7.31

This reminded me that Fine Structure Constant is called alpha. In the Hebrew Sefer Yetsira, it is stated there are 3 "mother letters", alef, mem and shin. Mem and Shin stand for mayim and esh, Water and Fire, the typical opposition, and Alef is awir, Air, the limit between them, what makes a coniuctio oppositorum.
Gematria of Hebrew awir is 217.

I was curious too about room 217 in Stephen King's The Shining, and I found there
http://www.eeggs.com/items/2012.html
that
- The room was named from real room 217 in the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, where King and his wife were once.
- In one edition the first go in room 217 happens on page 217.
- Kubrick was asked to change the number, as there was a real room 217 in the Timberline hotel where he shot the movie, and he chose 237.

I had a look too to Gregory Benford's Timescape (1979), in which in 1998 the Atlantic ocean is dying from a chemical substance created in 1963 (nest shitting !). The physicist Gregory Markham, specialist of tachyons, finds a way to send an alert backwards in 1963...
It's quite obvious the main character of FlashForward, Mark Benford, is named from these Gregory Benford/Markham, but the fact he is an AAA and saw in his flash of 10/6/09 that he would be drunk on 4/29/10 echoes much to The Shining. The 2 members of Benford couple try their best to avoid what they saw in their flashes, yet everything happens exactly as it was scheduled, except for their interpretations of it which were a bit wrong.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: CERN Physicists' Strangelets and #137 Synchronicity
Remo Roth wrote:
This [the paranoic behaviour] means that synchronistic phenomena -- telepathy for example -- are causally misinterpreted. Thus, these humans begin to think that their thoughts are telepathically "tapped" (by aliens, for example), on the other that (also telepathically) foreign thoughts are forced on them (see above). I concluded this on the background of the phantasy that strangelets "eat" matter and at the end even the whole Earth (and the whole universe?). This is of course a projection of the resolution of the split between inner and outer world as a result of the creation of the alchemical stone. The reason for such a projection is the inability to accept the psychophysical reality with its quality of nonlocality (i.e., what happens here happens everywhere).

I'd like to comment on this a little further:

The more the space-, time- and massless psychophysical reality is constellated -- when "there is something in the wind" -- the more one has to realize the synchronistic aspect of the universe. However, the ego of most people in our world remains in the Logos ego, i.e., in the idea that space and time are absolute. Instead of realizing that space-time is slowly but surely "dissolving," the Logos ego thinks that matter contracts. Thus the conclusion: strangelets "eat" the whole Earth. Simultaneously, they become not bigger, but smaller.

In the psychophysical reality, since it does not have any extension, one can say that the "point-space" is the same as the infinite space: Point A is the same as the whole universe -- thus, Jung's point A hypothesis: What happens in point A has happened everywhere.

However, the prejudiced Logos ego cannot see this reality. Thus, it phantasizes that the whole Earth (or perhaps the whole universe) shrinks to a very tiny quark star. Instead, one should realize the viewpoint of the Eros ego: the point is the same as spacial infinity.

The other aspect is the masslessness of the psychophysical reality. Without mass there is no gravity. Thus, I can imagine that CERN physicists begin to dream about flying and hovering. However, these dreams are nightmares, since they realize that they cannot control this flying/hovering.

OBE could be a further effect. In it the ego remains in the Logos and thus believes that it "belongs" to one specific place in the (Logos) space. Since, however, space "dissolves," the Logos ego abandons the body and flies/hovers to some other place. The same process we can observe in the case of UFO abduction!

Thus, the rest of mankind can only hope that CERN physicists begin to suffer such phenomena. The trouble is that also psychiatrists remain in the prejudice of the old-fashioned worldview -- and thus cannot help them.

The only exception was John A. Mack. Approaching the end of his life he began to sense that the UFO abduction phenomenon must have to do with such things. He contacted me -- but then was killed in a car accident.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Peat's, Josephson's, Scarfatti's dis-invitation
What did I say about paranoia of physcists in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#11260 ?

Here the proof!

http://bfoote.commons.gc.cuny.edu/tag/antony-valentini/

The three physicists, one a Nobel laureate, were first invited and then dis-invated from a physics conference on David Bohm since they have interests in paranormal phenomena like synchronicity, telepathy, and so on...

I can give an example I experienced myself. In a German discussion group on quantum physics I began to talk about the Pauli effect (that was real -- and as I guess, is yet real in CERN). The result was an email with a threat in it that they will ask for a lawsuit against me ...

PARANOIA, PARANOIA, PARANOIA

Remo

PS: I did not know of this fact (the dis-invitation of the three theoretical physicists) when I wrote the above thread.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Remo Roth wrote:
Reminds me of my Yoda I found in June 2005:

To me he is the only Jedi that really counts.

Remo

You will not believe it, but during the last few weeks in the tram and in the bus many times I (accidentially) encounter an old lady, very, very small, perhaps 150 cm, who looks exactly like Yoda. Just today I met her again. It is really unbelievable.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm
Profile WWW

Post Brian Josephson and the Paranormal
Quote:
Remo Roth wrote:

The three physicists, one a Nobel laureate, were first invited and then dis-invated from a physics conference on David Bohm since they have interests in paranormal phenomena like synchronicity, telepathy, and so on...

Brian Josephson has upset the 'thought police' before:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/sep/3 ... heobserver
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/stamps/today.html

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Post "encountered an old lady"
It doesn't seem to have been well reported but in the past few weeks Germany and environs has come to an awakening as relevant to its destiny as the Soviet Union pulling back form East Germany 20 years ago. Angela Merkel has in clear diplomatic language uniquivacably stated that she will no longer follow the American tempo. Two buzz works define American diplomacy-speak since 1992: "diversity and globalization." Last year Merkel refused the Americans at the G-20 conference in Toronto, saying Germany would make its own economic decisions. This week her comments on "multiculturalism" were diplomatic code speak geared to the Obama administration and the rising G 20 meeting. The Americans are furious with her but other nations including Canada, China and now incredibly, England is following her lead on economy. Germany and central Europe are free from the post-war reach of both Russia and the U.S. for the first time since 1946. It is possible now for Europe's "old soul" to awaken - to REEMERGE. I think Jan might have some thoughts on this as his "heart chakra" dream likewise represents a significant psychological transition. The psychological barrier removed is equal to this one:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Brian Josephson and the Paranormal
ALSO THIS POST is about Remo's own run-in with the scientific "thought police" who want to stigmatize and excommunicate from their midst any free-thinkers who do not accept their current standards as the only truth.
Quote:
"Patrick Booker"]
Quote:
Remo Roth wrote:

Brian Josephson has upset the 'thought police' before:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/sep/3 ... heobserver
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/stamps/today.html

Patrick

Hi Patrick, I had intended to post more about what Lee and his circle of deceased scientific companions in the beyond have been conveying in images and terms about CERN. Ordinary every day but urgent stuff kept happening to delay my doing that. Besides, I do not think that we prevent a 11/9 gobbling up of the Earth, by some CERN experiment gone out of control, with public outcries for them to stop. It would take a sustained well organized and articulate effort that operates relentlessly to get a reconsideration of their purposes with strong restrictions on what kind of potentially dangerous collisions of particles into one another will be permitted.

I was going to post something last night late called, "The Miracle of the Cat". It was about how unbeknown to me until mid-evening, I did not know that the new cat named Sparky here at my grandkids' house belonged before to the daughter of a woman who was engaged to an alternative medicine physician who I dated around 1980. He died from suicide a couple of years later due to overpowering manic depression episodes around age 40. The quirky thing about this when I looked back on a forum thread for late July is that I was telling about how the One and Only was doing some kind of silly teasing I thought at the time by naming the inner core lower energy centers in my body: sparky, hara, and rosi for the heart in obvious reference to Lee's Rosicrucian past. About two weeks later more or less, the cat named Sparky moved in. Since I have never encountered in person a cat or dog with that name, I wondered if this coincidence might mean something. After finding out about this mysterious connection of the cat to the long deceased Dr. Bob, who had believed in the psychic senses as well as the after life, I wondered even more strongly if he is attempting some communication through Lee and his synchronicity soul group that may not be "causing" but may be "assisting" with intuitions directed to several of us here on the forum to rather frequently come up with similar themes and images independently of one another. Not the general mythic similarities but the more stunning individual meaningful coincidences.

I was going to go to bed earlier than usual after doing the Miracle of the Cat post that I never did do. I wound up being up all night after a sudden urge to do the silly spam thing again which I had told Lee weeks ago that I was getting tired of as a way of producing synchronicities that can be documented with the web history search results. But just for the heck of it, I decided to take two fragments from two spam and Google them. I sent the results to Jan by E-mail, as an immediate way for me to document them right after they were happening, because of a mention of a music video by Owl City that was also a blow your mind direct hit a few months ago that involved Jan. I had brought home a tiny digital camera from my daughter's house to change the batteries and see if it would work to take screen shots. I grabbed that thing and tried to catch the series of synchs as they were happening, but I may have been deleting some of them by mistake. Maybe two shots seem to have survived that my daughter can transfer into her computer. I found one of those one-use cameras quick in our home clutter with maybe 24 available shots where the film has to be developed to see them. This did not seem to be going well. It says the film was supposed to be used by 2007, and I could not keep the flash from going off and maybe ruining the photos taken so close to the computer screen. It will be interesting to see if any of these images turn out good enough and can be posted over on the Blog. Here is a section of what I sent to Jan at 6:35 AM. I am placing this here because it applies to the topic of our concern about CERN.
Quote:
I started the searches at 10:58 PM for wig6p4 and alormor (just nonsense seeming non-words). Quickly I wound up at a CERN related pdf, a Rosicrucian site in French, and a site in Turkish that went straight to a specific video in English called "Nova Musica The Rose". I decided to enter my deceased Turkish husband's first name in a search at the Turkish site, not to find out anything about him but for some kind of coincidence. A beautiful spoken video with Turkish music resulted with the only word I recognized being canin which means "my soul" (or sweetie like talking to a baby) which he used to use in speaking to our two daughters. I clicked from the Turkish site to Daily Motion (like You Tube) to watch it again better... and over on the right was an OWL CITY video... impossible in a list of mostly Turkish items. I was watching it while the OWL CITY lead singer was shown playing at the keyboard and singing in a room full of children's toys. Some words showed up a few times like being printed out on a digital toy screen in the video, and I managed to grap the camera and capture the single word BELEIVE! That is, if the pictures turn out. I also printed some of the results. I will not go into all this now... but will mention only one more aspect of the overall evidence. I have not really ever said much or maybe even anything to my daughter about Durkheim, who wrote an entire Hara book, until last night about mid-evening. When I was doing one of the (silly spam) searches with wig6p4 and alormor, this is what happened when I clicked on a picture of Carl Jung and then used the resulting site as a search term. Lots of Love, Suzanne

Search Results

Rosa mystica
- [ Translate this page ]
Commandez cet ouvrage de la part de Rosa Mystica : Aux Editions Belisane : http://belisane.editions@wanadoo.fr. Notre amie Elen a également son site ...
rosamystica.kazeo.com/ ►

Graf dürckheim - Rosa mystica ***> This is THE hara Durkheim! - [ Translate this page ]
Beaucoup de blablabla accompagné de chants ... 2. Beaucoup de blablabla accompagné de chants ... Rosa mystica > Graf dürckheim. Articles de cette rubrique : ...
rosamystica.kazeo.com/Graf-durckheim,r249028.html

L'homme est un hologramme et il ne le sait pas - Rosa mystica
Rosa mystica > L'homme est un hologramme et il ne le sait pas. Articles de cette rubrique : L'homme est un hologramme et il ne le sait pas ...
rosamystica.kazeo.com/L-homme-est-un-hologramme-et-il-ne-le-sait-pas,r249312.html

Vijayananda un Maître Spirituel en Inde - Rosa mystica
13 mars 2007 ... VijayanandaINTRODUCTION Un Français dans l'Himalaya relate l'itinéraire d'un médecin des environs de Marseille, qui...
rosamystica.kazeo.com/.../Vijayananda-un-Maitre-Spirituel-en-Inde,a1053218.html

Now here is what resulted from wig6p4 which obiously would tend to have a lot of WIG results as in artificial hair piece. Would you think that one of the top results would be about CERN? As you folks have seen me do before, sometimes I separate a number-letter term into two parts to do the search. This was from using wig6 p4:

Number 6 on the Google results list I just did now at 5:45 PM Wednesday Oct. 27:

[PDF] STUDY OF CHARMED PARTICLES PRODUCTION AND DECAY IN NEUTRINO ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by E BARBUTO - Related articles
White kinks can be therefore re jected by applying ap4cut (p4 >250. MeV/c). .... HER WIG 6. 2Release note, hep-ph/0011363 ...chorus
www.cern.ch/Reference/Talk/talk_02/.../llwi2002_barbuto.pdf

The only thing I can say about this kind of impossible meaningful coincidence is a quote from Walter Russell on one of his scientific diagrams of the creative forces of the universe: "ALL THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN ALL THINGS."

Here is a longer quote from that article you just linked to, Patrick, saying that intelligent and evidential synchronicities and telepathy or other impossible things can and do not happen... but as Lee in person said to me a long time ago in 1962 about not believing anything I hear as a supposed science fact... "according to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumble bee is not supposed to be able to fly... but it does fly!"
Quote:
Scientists are furious that a booklet, published as part of the stamps' presentation package, contains claims that modern physics will one day lead to an understanding of telepathy and the paranormal.

'It is utter rubbish,' said David Deutsch, quantum physics expert at Oxford University. 'Telepathy simply does not exist. The Royal Mail has let itself be hoodwinked into supporting ideas that are complete nonsense.'

Last week Royal Mail officials defended their actions by pointing out that the offending paragraphs had been written by a Nobel laureate, Cambridge physicist Brian Josephson. 'Yes, I think telepathy exists,' he told The Observer, 'and I think quantum physics will help us understand its basic properties.'

Professor Josephson won the Nobel Prize for physics in 1973 for proving that some materials could act as switches operating close to the speed of light, and could revolutionise computing and power transmission. He said he had deliberately used the booklet to redress a serious imbalance in reporting paranormal research work. 'I think journals like Nature and Science are censoring such research,' he said. 'There is a lot of evidence to support the existence of telepathy, for example, but papers on the subject are being rejected - quite unfairly.'

Josephson believes that psychics and telepaths may be able to direct random energy at sub-atomic levels for their own purposes, and in the commemorative stamp booklet writes that developments in information and quantum theories 'may lead to an explanation of processes still not understood within conventional science, such as telepathy'.

It is not a suggestion that has gone down well with fellow Nobel laureates, however 'I am highly sceptical,' said last year's physics prize winner, Professor Herbert Kroemer of Santa Barbara University. 'Few of us believe telepathy exists, nor do we think physics can explain it.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Hulk's mother ?
Am I alone in being surprised that Remo was able to see a woman all green!?

:-)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:41 am
Founder

Post The American Model ...
Bernie

Today, perhaps synchronistically to your post I have found an article in my newspaper with the title

"The American Myths"

Of course, as usual today, the term myth is used in a pejorative way. But the content is right. Unfortunately it is written in German (or fortunately :oops: ? ). But perhaps Jan can translate it (shortened) :lol:

The subtitles (translated):

Leadership: "We are the best country of the world!"
Job Carreer: "Nowhere else there is more social mobility!"
Education: "Our educational system is unbeatable!"
Democracy: "The American model is pathbreaking!"
Health care: "We have the best health care system of the world!"

Though somehow off the topic. But synchronicties often develop out of abandoning the stiff logos.

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/ame ... y/14495460

And I would add: Obviously, Carl Gustav Jung and his depth psychology are of American origin!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 am
Profile WWW

Post Chile Miners Displaying Paranormal Powers
Wednesday evening I watched the NOVA special on the Chile mine disaster as I had not been following the story closely and was interested if anything in the way of dreams might be shared. Towards the end of the program they showed processions involving a statue of the Virgin Mary, the Virgin of Candelaria was a shrine the miners built underground. This caught my interest and so when I Googled on this subject Thursday morning (28 Oct. 2010) I find the following incredible story. It seems like this some Holy Spirit BLACK Christ’s have emerged with paranormal powers - as if a consequence of becoming the Black Head of Osiris.

Has anyone else seen anything on this? It's the only link I could find for such an incredible event. Hope it is not a hoax.

Virgin Mary Appeared To Chile Miners During First 17 Days

Quote:
She first appeared to Jimmy Sanchez Lagues who, being only 19 years old, was the youngest of the trapped men.
“At first we didn’t believe him,” said Jose Gonzales, the second man to see the holy mother. “But then I saw and heard her speak. I fell on my knees and wept! We had all been so afraid, and here now, we were being visited by the blessed mother!”

Sources say the Virgin Mary told the men that they would all be saved, that not one man would be lost, and then she named Luis Urzua Iribarren, saying that he would lead them to safety.

“He is also my beloved son,” she said, “in whom I am well pleased!”

Although Luis Urza had sworn the men to secrecy concerning the vision, the news has begun to spread, since it appears that Luis has received a special power that allows anyone who touches him to be cured of whatever ails them. Now the poor and the sick peoples of Chile have started to come from all over to have Luis lay his hands on them and heal them.

And he is not alone in these special gifts, as each of the other miners, now referred to as disciples, have begun to display miraculous feats. Some seem to have the power to read people’s minds, to grant wealth and prosperity, to talk with animals, to make things disappear, or to move objects just by looking at them. And the eldest of the miners, Mario Gomez Heredia, age 63, says he knows things that are going to happen in the future, that the Blessed Virgin Mother told him a secret, though he is not talking about it.

They are now calling the San Jose mine the place where “Our Lady of Copiago” appeared to the 33 miners, as this story begins to take center stage. Just what will become of these miners and how they will use these powers remains to be seen, and what news Mario or others have for us about the future, we can only guess, but we will stay with it and keep you informed as events unfold.

Gregory

P.S. I have sent an e-mail to my nephew who is a reporter for AP and who was in Chile covering this story - asking him for clarification on this incredible story.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next