UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 pm

[ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9? 

Post zarangel
Zarangel could also be a collective Transfiguration. Bright and shining, read "morning star" -- a new day.
Pervasive Center--again collective--a Christification (Transfiguration) of the many or even all.
Good News, Ann

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Outer Limits…
Quote:
Each episode is a mixture of self-contained fantasy, science fiction, suspense, or horror, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist.

When I happened to read the following today (6 Nov. 2010) it reminded me of The Outer Limits I always like to watch. Further, to our 11/9 strangelet concerns. Don’t mean to be an alarmist but here is a reaction from the "grid" - a collective psyche’s angst it seems. A disturbance in the Dark Side of the Force it seems.

Quote:
There has been a lot of building momentum regarding a major tipping point occurring next week, more specifically sometime between 5 Nov (today) and 14 Nov.

In fact, one site (Half Past Human) that has a sophisticated web bot project which predicts changes based on the tone of language that its web spiders collect on the internet, predicts major disruption many orders of magnitude worse than 9/11 in the upcoming days, culminating 14-Nov at 6:50AM (Pacific Time). The project had apparently predicted 9/11, market crash events, and others.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm
Founder

Post Re: Symbolic Use of Neutrinos And Strangelets
Remo Roth wrote:
The idea is as follows: Neutrinos/antineutrinos and strangelets -- the latter live eternally, and not only for nanoseconds -- do not represent common matter (as physicists believe), but belong to the psychophysical reality or unus mundus. Thus, they correspond to the energy/matter that I call matter-psyche (since this is the matter/energy of the psychophysical reality).

I know that it is hard to believe that there is a sort of energy that does not follow physical/chemical laws. However, before Freud and Jung, no one believed in unconscious energies. Freud called it the libido and thought it to be completely sexual. Jung defined the more neutral term psychic energy (in 1911) and later found that there is a personal unconscious (personal psychic energy) and a collective (collective psychic energy). Before these discoveries no one talked about these energies though they can be extremely dangerous, as long as one remains unconscious about them.

Now, with the help of my interpretation of the so-called Axiom of Maria Prophetissa (that occupied Jung and Pauli deeply) I show that there must be another energy that does neither correspond to physical/chemical energy nor to psychic energy. One of its most important attributes is that it is not defined in our world of outer and/or inner space. It even does not "know" space and time; it is defined in an eternal and infinite "space-time." This is the aspect so difficult to understand.

Hermetic alchemy yet knew this other sort of energy. It even assumed that all energy is of this magic quality. Then, however, with Newton we learned that energy is causal and that we can explain its mode of operation with the help of mathematical laws. Thus, the idea of magic energy disappeared in the "unconscious." This energy was connected to the Medieval world soul. This is why Pauli wrote that with Kepler (and his inclusion of mathematical laws in the description of nature) the world soul disappeared. Then he wrote that it comes now back in his personal experience:

Quote:
“But now we begin to suffer the consequences of the 17th century where we went too far (see my Kepler essay) [i.e., have completely thrown out the magic world soul; RFR], and of that time come the ‘revenues’ [a parapsychological expression for a deceased’s return; RFR] that pursue me during the night, and sometimes also during the day…” [Translation mine]

Thus, Pauli was convinced that some sort of magic energy will come back, and with it some sort of "reincarnation" of the deceased, the "revenues."

My hypothesis is that in the near future we will more and more realize the "reincarnation" of this magic energy. Since this magic energy is artificially produced in the production of neutrinos/antineutrinos (in the nuclear bombs and in nuclear power plants) and in the strangelets (production beginning in some days in CERN -- at 11/9 or so) we can anticipate that this will happen in the near future.

Scientists cannot believe in this -- they neither believe in the Pauli effect, though there are many colleagues of Pauli who were convinced of its reality (since they experienced it personally) -- because they are all materialistic. They do not believe in psychic energy; how should they then be able to believe in an even deeper energy, the magic energy that I call matter-psyche?

Thus they laugh about all these stupid people who talk about all this.

However, "Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten," as we say in German: "He who laughs last laughs longest." The only question is whether we will then yet be in the mood of laughing.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: zarangel - a symbol of destruction or transfiguration?
murraycreek wrote:
Zarangel could also be a collective Transfiguration. Bright and shining, read "morning star" -- a new day. Pervasive Center--again collective--a Christification (Transfiguration) of the many or even all. Good News, Ann

NOTE at 7:57 PM my time in Virginia. I had been working on this post for hours with several interruptions by phone and in person here at home. I realized the whole thing was likely to get lost, so I copied it into a WORD document. However, I did lose an ending portion, after which I was going to paste in another photo from the evangelist's site (mentioned below) that can speak to us in another more helpful manner about our inner processes.

At some point, I got the notion to do another search about bright and shining and pervasive centering but with also adding Remo's phrase about accidental inner space.

Like WOW, I will have to post about those results that had deep meaning to me later on tonight. In the meantime, here is what I had saved before a portion got nixed into the cyberspace black hole never to be seen again. I will add a few phrases to sum it up and then add the photo of a shadow of our inner selves that is a blessing and not a curse.

Hello Ann, I saw your post after I woke up from a nap around 2:30 PM my time in Virginia. The image related to zarangel (posted by Pascal) as a precursor of a more or less literal return of Christ in majesty from the sky or heavens derives from a private Christian "evangelist" who believes he is receiving "words of knowledge" about what all this means.

Quote: (the zarangel star) "A major sign for Christians
and a fearful sight for those who do not believe in Yeshua (Jesus)."

The quoted "evangelist" derives his notions pretty much from the standard Christ as Warlord interpretations of Revelation that have been used in almost every century and sometimes in every generation over the last 2000 plus years to predict that Jesus is literally at the door up in the sky, waiting to swoop the saved up in a Rapture, and/or then waiting to swoop down and annihilate entire hordes of the unsaved. The Book of Revelation has been the inspiration for many horrendous crimes against humanity by the true believers in it. It is of course highly unlikely that it was written by the same John who was the Beloved Apostle who supposedly wrote the Gospel of John. I do not even concern myself over who wrote what and when because we have pathetically little historical evidence to take one side against another.

However, what we do tend to have as a form of evidence, is within ourselves whenever we seek to know what might be the more universal truth and cosmic significance to the basic teachings of Jesus. As some of our forum members have mentioned lately, the essentials are very similar to those of Hillel in an earlier generation before Jesus. They are summarized in great simplicity by The Golden Rule that exists in all the major religions and countless other ancient or contemporary lesser known faiths. // what was here got lost// The catch to living this truth arises when we find within you and me the same egocentric righteousness and aggression within us all that prevents our "Not doing unto others what we would not want done to us" or "Doing unto others as you would have done unto you". What is it that we need to do in order to be able to change from within? Oh well, here is the photo as a counter-balance to the King of Glory who would show up as a mass killer of those who do not believe correctly enough in his identity. I will use Ann's phrase above to describe the other Christ who is an essence within us and within all things... if we but knew it.

Christification (Transfiguration) of the many or even all.

Thank you to Pascal for providing the source of these very meaningful coincidental images as inspiration!

Suzanne

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:57 am
Profile Personal album

Post Remo's insights, prospects of the 'living dead'...
Remo,
continuing thanks for this excellent discussion, which most certainly helps to build for me a productive understanding of that deeply magical 'energy' that lives even beyond and BEHIND so-called 'way-out' psychic energy. For any people who still think the quality of psychism is in fact the wildest thing, they clearly have another thing coming to them in the years ahead. Get ready for a weird ride, I would suggest. But, as you say, this is not something we can be entirely glad about, since we do not know what effects may be unconsciously 'created' by these power-gripped scientists of today, with their urgency to 'prove' the Big Bang theory, etc., etc., to infiinity it seems...

Thanks also for your description around and in direct regard to my 'room between walls' dream (above) -- very cool stuff. Since the dream had an entirely lucid feel to it, I was pretty sure that it held alot of mana. It felt archetypal in scope. Following that dream, I also had one the very next night concerning 3 levels, each of which went down lower than the one before. It was a sort of Dante-esque vision, with people entering a building which was huge and held, it seems, so much space, going from twilight dimness into relative darkness as a person moved between the levels. I consider the two dreams in some way connected, but am waiting as I don't want to rush the process. If you like, I can post something in this regard at some point soon as well.

Now to the following quote, which is further to your post regarding 'the symbolic use of neutrinos and strangelets':

Quote:
Thus Pauli was convinced that some sort of magic energy will come back, and with it some sort of "reincarnation" of the deceased, the "revenues".

For me right now such an insight as this is ringing many bells. Does anyone else get an 'eerie' feeling upon reading such a statement? And the fact that this kind of energy is being 'artificially' produced today, as Remo opines -- well, imagine the possibilities... In pondering the question of 'revenues': does this not remind anyone here of the plethora of films depicting the so-called UNDEAD that one can't help but stumble over these days? More and more are being produced, somehow perhaps siphoning off some of the manic energy we are building up around this subject in our collective psyche at present. Either this, or these films are in fact FEEDING off of this oddly building energy, which is exactly what we have 'agreed' collectively that the 'undead' actually do -- they feed off the living in order to survive. And in such a case, what does it mean to survive? Absolutely NOTHING. To survive is simply to continue walking around in a half-alive/half-dead state, a state that is parallel, if not equal, to that of utter unconsciousness. Horrific for sure. In the particular scenario these films recreate, for those who are yet living and breathing in such a 'dead' world, the pinnacle of existential loneliness has finally been breached, and even survival (once considered a pretty decent outcome, given all the variables) becomes a completely empty (as opposed to 1/2 full) cup. In any case, what is left once Nature has been 'desecrated' in this manner? One can only continue to live in mortal fear alone, thus even the beauty and wildness and possible bounty of the natural world becomes finally something 'malevolant' in the eyes of the beholder (as what may lie around the next corner or over the hill? likely just another similar 'undead' scenario...). Even in such 'undead' films as those that use an element of humor to get the point across (capitalizing on our innate fear of such a 'living death' in a lighter sort of way) the ultimate end-story does not sit well with us psychologically. We are left with only gallows humor to contemplate, but precious little else. Thus, are Pauli's 'revenants' in actuality DEAD, our 'ancestors' or the real 'deceased', who will visit us again from an honest grave for important purposes which we do not as yet understand OR, are they in fact merely the UNCONSCIOUS, the LIVING DEAD -- human beings whose souls have fled, whose bodies have been hiijacked and who have nothing left but the prospect of a limitless hunger (a veritable 'black-hole' -- perhaps such undead are the 'hungry ghosts' of the taoist cannon after all?). It is just this sort of imagery culled from these sorts of movie depictions which must in some way be pointiing to the limits of 'materialism', something it seems we have yet to digest, almost at the moment when, environmentally speaking, it may already be too late. Perhaps Remo's theory can help us to unravel the meaning inherant...give us a talisman to counteract the threat... The mind reels..

Finally then, what is really happening here, one wonders, with all of these sorts of films proliferating at this moment in time? Might I add that, strangely, it is in the very viewing of such movies that we are helped (I find) to an 'escape valve', a sort of release point, in direct proportion to the build-up of energies that the scientists of today are bent on willfully raising. Bizarre indeed. And just like in previous discussions where the issue concerned the prevalence of 'vampire' films instead, we are brought to realize that we have come to an impasse in regard to how we now truly feel about ourselves as a species anymore.

In as many days I have seen roughly 4 or more films or t.v. shows whose subject revolves around the creation or presence of 'zombies' aka 'the living dead' (n.b the film franchise "Resident Evil", a fantastic new British t.v. miniseries entitled "Dead Set" , the funny movie "Shaun of the Dead" which takes a humorous tack on the issue, along with one sofar most excellent new miniseries called "The Walking Dead", among others..). Granted, it is usually around Halloween that these kinds of programs air, HOWEVER, imo, these programs take on a strange and stranger 'patina' as we enter the territory of a new sort of world, where physicists move into an experimental stance which seems to rival the 'world-destroying' creation of the nuclear bomb. As usual, high scifi and fantasy art and writing bring to life what is often later highly constellated in the collective psyche, and in this sense the enduring imagery related to the depictions of these 'living dead' is somehow beginning to feel more and more familiar .. (I shudder..)

I'd like to leave off here with a recommendation to watch a program which somehow takes into account the complex psychology of these times, a U.K. produced series entitled "BEING HUMAN". To say more about it here would do the show a disservice. As a philosophical treatise on the polarity of these times it appears without rival. Plus, it is entertaining and compelling beyond the pale. For those who can get the channel, it can presently be seen on SPACE once a week. The title itself says everything, though (with wondrous logic!) the main characters are precisely as follows: a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost... The ultimate paranormal program then, with psychophysical implications abounding, concerning what it means to somehow continue to live in today's trumped-up global atmosphere with some semblance of material and spiritual dignity (p.s. it is important to watch this program from the beginning, as many important nuances may be entirely lost ..).

best regards to all,
Kristin

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 am
Founder

Post Collective Unconscious and Psychophysical Reality
Remo Roth wrote:
Now, with the help of my interpretation of the so-called Axiom of Maria Prophetissa (that occupied Jung and Pauli deeply) I show that there must be another energy that does neither correspond to physical/chemical energy nor to psychic energy.

I should add that "psychic" in English does not distinguish between Jung's depth psychological and paranormal energy. But in German we distinguish much more between "psychische Energie" and "parapsychologische Energie." The former is conscious energy, energy in the personal unconscious and energy in the collective unconscious. The latter, however, is not defined in Jung's theory. Or better: With including synchronicity, Jung began to mix up the depth psychological psychic energy with magic, paranormal energy.

Thus, it is important to distinguish the two different "realms" of (English) psychic energy: Jung's objective psychic energy belongs to what he called the personal and the collective unconscious, magic psychic energy, however, to the unus mundus or psychophysical reality. The former I call inner spirit-psyche (complementary to outer spirit-psyche, physical/chemical energy), the latter matter-psyche. Matter-psyche does not distinguish between inner and outer phenomena. This is for example why UFO encounter experiencers, though they experience outer phenomena, are deeply "infected" in their inside, in their psyche. In UFO abduction it is even more clear: The victims are abducted into spaceships in the sky (outer world), but feel the "surgeries" in their body; and thus are also deeply traumatized psychically.

To me, this differentiation was very important since it helped me to clarify Jung's mess. Since he does not know matter-psyche, he cannot distinguish between the Anima -- as a result of his "night-sea journey" he defined this aspect of the soul as symbolic thinking, i.e., symbolic inner spirit-psyche in my terminology -- and the anima mundi, the world soul. In my terminology this is the matter-psyche energy. And as I mentioned above, it does not distinguish between inner and outer processes (since it belongs to the "realm" beyond this split in our mind).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Remo's insights, prospects of the 'living dead'...
kristin wrote:
Now to the following quote, which is further to your post regarding 'the symbolic use of neutrinos and strangelets':

Quote:
Thus Pauli was convinced that some sort of magic energy will come back, and with it some sort of "reincarnation" of the deceased, the "revenues".

For me right now such an insight as this is ringing many bells. Does anyone else get an 'eerie' feeling upon reading such a statement? And the fact that this kind of energy is being 'artificially' produced today, as Remo opines -- well, imagine the possibilities... In pondering the question of 'revenues': does this not remind anyone here of the plethora of films depicting the so-called UNDEAD that one can't help but stumble over these days? More and more are being produced, somehow perhaps siphoning off some of the manic energy we are building up around this subject in our collective psyche at present.

Yes, Kristin. Already Jung was completely alone with his idea that though UFOs/aliens are perhaps mere phantasies (what, IMO, is not correct; the belong to real incarnations), regarded from a depth psychological standpoint they are real since they have real effects in the psyche of the victims (I would say, also in their body). This aspect he called the "reality of the psyche" ("Wirklichkeit der Seele"), and one of his original books had exactly this title (in CW they did not publish the original books, but ordered the content thematically). The book was published in 1934 by Rascher Verlag, Zürich. Included were contributions by Emma Jung, but also by M. Kranefeldt and Hugo Rosenthal; the latter was Jewish.

Also the effects of the incarnations out of the psychophysical reality are observable, and thus real. Only stubborn materialists tell us that nothing like this exists.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Angst as Initiation Emotion to BCI
Kristin, All

kristin wrote:
Either this, or these films are in fact FEEDING off of this oddly building energy, which is exactly what we have 'agreed' collectively that the 'undead' actually do -- they feed off the living in order to survive. And in such a case, what does it mean to survive? Absolutely NOTHING. To survive is simply to continue walking around in a half-alive/half-dead state, a state that is parallel, if not equal, to that of utter unconsciousness. Horrific for sure. In the particular scenario these films recreate, for those who are yet living and breathing in such a 'dead' world, the pinnacle of existential loneliness has finally been breached, and even survival (once considered a pretty decent outcome, given all the variables) becomes a completely empty (as opposed to 1/2 full) cup. In any case, what is left once Nature has been 'desecrated' in this manner? One can only continue to live in mortal fear alone, thus even the beauty and wildness and possible bounty of the natural world becomes finally something 'malevolant' in the eyes of the beholder (as what may lie around the next corner or over the hill? likely just another similar 'undead' scenario...).

As much as I see, exactly the humans who are yet psychically alive and thus feel the mortal fear are in a position to do Body-Centered Imagination and this way help the world to survive. The other ones, the millions and billions that do not feel this fear of death anymore, become scientists (or other cynics) and destroys matter; for example in the LHC in CERN.

Thus, the only way of recovery is that they suddenly fall into this angst, fear, and experience the corresponding death-feigning reflex. This is what happens unconsciously in katatonic psychosis.

Remo

PS: In our forum there are such people who experienced such phenomena. Mostly their conscious angst has to do with an experience in their life, in which they were near death. They survived death, and this is why they did not become living deads.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Living Dead
Kristin,

The first thing that popped into my mind was also the zombie movies! Then I thought of how zombies are often said to desire to eat the brains of their victims. I looked into this and found that this brain-devouring aspect came on in the mid 1980s. Before that it was generally the flesh they were after.

Jess

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 am
Founder

Post Yoda lady again
Today I met the Yoda lady again. Again at a different time, when I came back from shopping ...
Thus, it seems that there is still something not really clear. I hope that I can find out what.

It must have to do with the Kappa Force, I'm sure. For the moment I do not see anything new.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Yoda lady again
Perhaps this just means that the Kappa-Yoda energy is very intensely constellated; and that during the next days something will happen.

I sense and feel a heavy burden on my shoulders. Somehow like Saint Christopher

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

Your photo of piled stones and image of your last message are reminiscent of scenes from Star Wars.
Maybe encounters with the woman Yoda are also an invitation to review these movies if you do not have seen recently.

Yoda's eyes were included with those of Albert Einstein, for, according to Lucas, "give him an intelligent and wise."
(wikipedia)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Post symptoms/symbols...
I too feel a certain pressure in these days. Maybe it is not the same as Remos', but it is certainly weighty. Physically I have many uncomfortable disparate symptoms that seem in some way unrelated to the actual vitality I *know* is with me at present. There is a 'displacement' or 'disorientation' symptom in general, as if part of me (like a subtle overlay) lags behind whenever I physically move around. It is like a sort of vertigo, but without the nausea. Then I sometimes have shuddering in my muscles. I go through this in a pattern. I never know when it might strike. It is as if there is no more 'up' or 'down'. Some have had kundalini experiences of this kind. This is like a 'drug trip' in a way. It does feel like I act the 'cipher' or 'crucible' for energetics which I do not 'understand'. There is a fear which comes with this, it is an anxiety provoking feeling. Last night I had a dream that I was to die, though I was still alive in this dream. A man who had become a 'counsellor' had come to this conlusion about me, and was holding a 'wake' at a sort of chalet location in order I guess to honour my death. There was an invitation that I saw and everything. Of all the people there, the only ones' I knew were my mother and sister. They seemed likewise convinced that this was just something to be accepted by me. But I sensed that everyone had somehow succombed to 'doubt', and felt that something was 'wrong' with this scenario for sure. I wondered, where are my friends, the people I know? I was wearing my pajamas, and moving around agitatedly. I picked up a small shovel and banged on the table. My mother said, 'be still, you are ill' and whatever else, but I said "No, I cannot go/be without my tools!" I was standing on top of a coffee table. It was very strange and left me with a peculiar feeling. I have a sense of things just 'stopping'. This is palpable. I think of Michaels' vision in his post, where he is sitting in yogic repose, and has partake of a blue flower. He accepts that it might be his fate to die now, or something like this. He is feeling whole and well. I identified very much with the sensibility of this vision, thinking, yes, it is so -- there is an 'ending' which we must face now, and this is the right way to face it. However, in my dream I was not going to surrender to the general 'tide' I guess...

Something is going on in the external world that is effecting me very strongly. It adds to my own personal consciousness aspect, which too I am working with of course. It is a very big bite to chew. In whatever way we can, though it is hard to say 'how', I believe we need to be careful about NOT taking on the energies of what is going on right now in the collective. Something is ratcheting WAY up at the moment. CERN may be a part of this, I don't know. The symbols are externalized. It is up to us to pay attention to our own 'symbols' that arise from out of ourselves, which may bring us some healing 'balm' in this moment...

best to all,
Kristin

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you for the above. You put it so well I feel it with you. And then I feel in to the deeper symbolic level and hear the invitation to "die before we die." This also is what I am hearing as I listen deeply once again as though not having heard it before to Tolle's reading his Power of Now, and to St Teresa's Interior Castle Fifth Mansion where the caterpillar slips into the chrysalis and for all intent and purpose dies. It is so hard not to believe in the world our eyes see but that we know is so broken. And yet against all odds Remo keeps running into Yoda seemingly in this reality but who simply has to be weaving in and out of the forever world.

With love, Ann

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Yoda Einstein Gandalf Merlin
fox wrote:
Your photo of piled stones and image of your last message are reminiscent of scenes from Star Wars.
Maybe encounters with the woman Yoda are also an invitation to review these movies if you do not have seen recently.

Yoda's eyes were included with those of Albert Einstein, for, according to Lucas, "give him an intelligent and wise."
(wikipedia)

Thank you, fox. I did not bring this together though I have seen how Luke carries Yoda on his back close to the scene with the stacking of the stones. And as the one who owns the Force, he can of course become very heavy.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 36FgScqafN

Isn't it funny that I also have the famous photo of Einstein in my bookshelf? I never realized that their eyes look similar though they are very close in my bookshelf.

I looked up the web for "Einstein Yoda Lucas" and found further asthonishing remarks: Lucas seems to have said that Yoda resembles Gandalf, who is itself inspired by Merlin, the great Celtic sorcerer.

Source

Merlin was always my favourite!

Let's hope that he helps us in the difficult situation the world is in.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: symptoms/symbols...
kristin wrote:
Last night I had a dream that I was to die, though I was still alive in this dream. A man who had become a 'counsellor' had come to this conlusion about me, and was holding a 'wake' at a sort of chalet location in order I guess to honour my death.

Kristin, Ann, All

I am somehow reminded of the dream of my reincarnation I have posted in

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8781

After death the reincarnation happened. The most important aspect of my "new life" was the fact, that I was "affilated to the twoness." I guess now that this meant that I have the task "to bring the two holes of physics together," exactly what I described more detailed in the above.

Of course, also the Kappa-Yoda lady is a symbol of this process. I hope that I will really understand it once.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Quantum Medicine
And here the interpretation of the dream that I had given:

Quote:
Interpretation of the Dream: QUANTUM MEDICINE
It is obvious that the dream reacted on my occupation with the above four topics, the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio, the development of some sort of "quantum medicine," which seems to have to do with a procedure, in which one consciously tries to put the head into the belly, and with some sort of reincarnation.

As I mentioned above, during this year I began to understand what the term "reincarnation" means: It is what happens during the process of Body-Centered Imagination and/or Symptom-Symbol Transformation.

Let me explain this: When we try to come down into the belly, for example with the above method (also applied by Kristin in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8733 ), we enter the unus mundus that is somehow also the Beyond (since in the former there is what I call psychophysical nonlocality, ie everything is connected to everything, thus also the unus mundus with the Beyond). In my language I say that the Eros ego melts with the Eros Self, the vegetative ego with the vegetative aspect of the Self, of the inner God-image.

When we succeed in doing so, the so-called twin process happens: Inner spirit-psyche (psychic energy) or outer spirit-psyche (bodily energy; perhaps also the energy of the matter of the universe) transform into what I call matter-psyche, the magical/paranormal energy of the unus mundus and back into inner and/or outer spirit-psyche with increased order, psychical and/or physical energy of higher order.

What does this mean? In colloquial language this means that in our conscious psyche and/or in our body energy of higher order has been produced. Since this higher order is created out of the matter-psyche of the unus mundus/Beyond, one can look at such a process as some sort of incarnation or even reincarnation. Out of the "nothing" of materialistic science, the matter-psyche of the unus mundus, something new has been born. The process is empirically observable because in the case of psychic energy with higher order (which means a really new insight) one experiences a "high" -- Heureka! In the case of the creation of bodily energy with higher order one feels one's body in a very new and better way. One feels the healing and the process of the creation of higher order in the body.

Thus, in my case the Remo before the process has deceased, and a new Remo is born into the here and now -- reincarnation. In fact, as the dream tells us, this reincarnation happens in the very same moment as the death. It is a simultaneous process, this is why I call it the twin process.

The process has insofar to do with the process described in Revelation 11 and 12, as something "dead" raises and reincarnates. However, the process is not projected into the end of the world anymore, but happens in the here and now of this life on earth. It is what the Sufis expressed with the help of the incredibly beautiful sentence:

"Die, before you die!"

Thus, by trying to bring the head down into the belly, we experience what was prefigured in my BOHR synchronicity of 1997 (see above):

QUANTUM MEDICINE

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Fear, Anxiety, Angst and BCI
Kristin

kristin wrote:
This is like a 'drug trip' in a way. It does feel like I act the 'cipher' or 'crucible' for energetics which I do not 'understand'. There is a fear which comes with this, it is an anxiety provoking feeling.

I am reminded of the conscious situation of my most important Body-Centered Imaginations: It was always a situation of collective angst I was "infected" of. Of fright, alarm, anxiety, fear. I remember the time of the Chernobyl catastrophe. I did not know anything else anymore than to enter BCI. I described all this in

Dream and BCI about the Heart Problem

Thus, the message of the Kappa-Yoda lady synchronicities is perhaps just this: When something similar as the Chernobyl catastrophe begins in the near future, we should enter BCIs about our angst. This way, the Yoda Force will be liberated and this could help the world to survive.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW

I sense and feel a heavy burden on my shoulders.
Remo

Hello Remo and all-

3 things from my day yesterday:

1)-
In the morning I read the following in Deciphering The Cosmic Number - The Strange Friendship of Wolfgang Pauli and Car Jung by Arthur I. Miller.

"To get a grip on this complicated concept, imagine that an atom is an apartment building with many rooms on many different floors and no elevators. In fact, it is an upside-down pyramid with two rooms at the bottom, eight on the second floor, eighteen on the third, and so on. To avoid overcrowding, the local housing authority passes a law that only one electron can occupy a room. A crowd of electrons enters the building and jostles around, trying to occupy as low a floor as possible. No electron wants to be the only one on a floor - the lone electron, as in an alkali atom. Such an electron cannot relax because on its shoulders rests the chemical activity for the entire atom. This is a very simplified description of the way that Pauli's exclusion principle works."

2)-
I care for a an almost 5 year old boy three afternoons a week. I pick him up from school and we go to lunch. Usually to a place called Pauli's Deli (yes it's true). Yesterday we went to a diner instead and I brought a box of 6 crayons to color and practice letters on the paper placemats while we waited for our food. I suppose the morning's reading was on my mind and I picked up the red crayon and made an upside-down pyramid (not the outline, more of a continuous squiggle coming down to a point. Then, absentmindedly, I picked up the dark blue crayon and made a mirror-image pyramid below the red one - so that their points just touched. After a moment i picked up the bright yellow crayon and drew a long straight horizontal line that went right through the point where the pyramids meet, with plenty of room to extend past their outer edges.

3)-
When I got home in the evening there were 2 random references worth noting - the first from an email - an advertisement from a used book selling site I frequent -

"Angels of Mons: Arthur Machen's Accidental Hoax

The difference between what's fact and fiction can sometimes become confused. A memorable example of this phenomenon emerged from World War I. "The Bowmen" was a short story written by Arthur Machen that described how the Angels of Mons, phantom archers from the Battle of Agincourt, rose to help British troops. "

From Wikipedia: In "The Bowmen" Machen's soldier saw "a long line of shapes, with a shining about them." A Mr. A.P. Sinnett, writing in the Occult Review stated that "those who could see said they saw 'a row of shining beings' between the two armies." This led Machen to suggest that the bowmen of his story had become the Angels of Mons.[1]

The second 'wink' came from a crossword puzzle I worked on just after - a reference to 'Rama'. I did not know who this was, but it sounded familiar, so I looked it up. He is an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism. And another archer -

From wikipedia:

"Rama's life and journey is one of perfect adherence to dharma despite harsh tests of life and time. He is pictured as the ideal man and the perfect human. For the sake of his father's honour, Rama abandons his claim to Kosala's throne to serve an exile of fourteen years in the forest.[9] His wife Sita and brother Lakshmana, being unable to live without Rama, decide to join him, and all three spend the fourteen years in exile together. This leads to the kidnapping of Sita by Ravana, the Rakshasa (Asura) monarch of Lanka. After a long and arduous search that tests his personal strength and virtue, Rama fights a colossal war against Ravana's armies. In a war of powerful and magical beings, greatly destructive weaponry and battles, Rama slays Ravana in battle and liberates his wife. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading here on this forum for a couple of weeks or so. I found the site because about a month ago I was re-reading a section of Jung's "Psychology and the East' and went online to pursue more information about The Wheel Image of Nicholas von Flue and found your article about it. I read that and much more of your material there too and found it all immensely helpful. I've been "swimming in it" for 2 years + and it was such a relief to hear actual alive/present human beings discussing a 'working map' so similar in tone and scope to the one that has S L O W L Y been coming into focus for me too.

I'd like to make a more complete introduction and will do so. But your (and all of our?) poor strained shoulders and the events of yesterday encouraged me to speak now.

best to all,
beth

Angels of Mons

Rama

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

I've been reading here on this forum for a couple of weeks or so. I found the site because about a month ago I was re-reading a section of Jung's "Psychology and the East' and went online to pursue more information about The Wheel Image of Nicholas von Flue and found your article about it. I read that and much more of your material there too and found it all immensely helpful. I've been "swimming in it" for 2 years + and it was such a relief to hear actual alive/present human beings discussing a 'working map' so similar in tone and scope to the one that has S L O W L Y been coming into focus for me too.

I'd like to make a more complete introduction and will do so. But your (and all of our?) poor strained shoulders and the events of yesterday encouraged me to speak now.

best to all,
beth

Greetings, beth, and welcome. Nice to have you here on our forum. Yes, the UM forum is very special, since people here do not just talk about Jungian theories, but about their life. Some of their experiences fit into Jung's theory, some do however not. Thus, we all try to understand how we can associate our personal fate to Jung's theory, and where we have to look for extensions. Nicholas von Flue's wheel image is a symbol of one of these extensions. It describes a God-image that is not quaternarien, as is Jung's, but double-triadic. As I have shown in different places, the latter is the God-image of people who are closer to Hermetic alchemy, to magic, to Eros in its most general meaning (and complementariy to the Logos principle), and to the deepest feminine principle, the world soul or anima mundi. IMO, this is the God-image of the 21st century, superseding the one of Christianity, the Trinity, and Jung's, the quaternity.

Remo

PS: Somewhere we have a thread in which new members introduce themselves. Ask Roger, I think that he still knows where this thread it is located.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you for the welcome Remo. I look forward to sharing some of my related experiences, not the least of which is a set of double- triadic images that popped out of of my head just as the deep immersion experience started 2 years ago - before my research into all these things put words or ideas to things. A "virginal' phenomenon you could say. But they may be as plain as day to you right away.

BUT, for now I just popped in to to add something I forgot about the Rama reference:

"...is considered to be the seventh avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism,[3] and a mythological king of Ayodhya in ancient Indian Puranas."

King of " A yoda" :lol:

Anyway - thanks again and I will find the right time and place to say hello to the forum for real....

beth

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post My Personal Development
Remo Roth wrote:
Yes, the UM forum is very special, since people here do not just talk about Jungian theories, but about their life. Some of their experiences fit into Jung's theory, some do however not. Thus, we all try to understand how we can associate our personal fate to Jung's theory, and where we have to look for extensions.

When I began to realize what I call today the matter-psyche, a magical, paranormal aspect of energy different to physical/chemical energy as well as to Jung's objective psychic energy (his interpretation of Freud's libido), I also realized that I have to say goodby to Jung's model. I mean this in the sense of leaving it behind me as a too restricted theory that is to be extended. It was very hard a decision, since for almost 20 years I was a student and collaborator of Marie-Louise von Franz. I was helped by the fact that she was not really able to interpret the Wheel Image of Nicholas von Flue in her book Die Visionen des Niklaus von Flüe. This is perhaps the reason why it is not yet published in English by the responsible of her work.

The Wheel Image talks of a complementary God-image to Jung's quaternity, the Seal of Solomon. It even goes further than the Seal, since in it a transformative flow is possible: A flow from the outer circles to the inner (the latter symbolizing the heart), and then from the inner circles to the outer again. This way the outer two circles become a symbol of the body/vegetative body relation. And the Wheel Image describees the process I call Body-Centered Imagination.

I was also forced to change my mind since we cannot explain psychokinetic events (as for example the Pauli effect) with the help of synchronicity. Both, Jung and von Franz agreed in the idea that in synchronicity there is no energy exchange between the dream and the outer phenomenon; no physical and no psychic. In psychokinetic events there is however some sort of an energy exchange, since the (mostly destructive) motion of the outer event is without any doubt a physical one; an explosion or implosion; a sudden motion of physical things, etc.

Thus, I had to conclude that there must be different paranormal events than synchronicity. They can only be explained by the hypothesis that energy, physical and/or psychic, is transformated into another, potential energy with higher order (obeying to different physical laws) that re-transforms into physical and/or psychic energy with incarnated higher order (what today I call the twin process demonstrated in Nicholas' Wheel Image). This happens in the moment of the observation of such phenomena. As you know, this way I interpret the UFO encounter and abduction phenomena (and also the Pauli effect). If one is conscious of the possibility of the observation of such a negentropic energy, i.e., an energy containing "higher life," one is able to do Body-Centered Imagination and Symptom-Symbol Transformation. This is the core idea behind my theory of healing.

When I had overcome my resistances against the above ideas colliding with Jung's and von Franz' ideas, I was able to formulate my psychophysical theory. It will be published as Part 2 of Return of the World Soul after the publication of Part 1 in 2011. Thus, I hope that in 2012 my "child" will be born, and then everyone can discuss the theory.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post "Something Very Crazy Is Needed" (W. Pauli)
Remo Roth wrote:
When I had overcome my resistances against the above ideas colliding with Jung's and von Franz' ideas, I was able to formulate my psychophysical theory. It will be published as Part 2 of Return of the World Soul after the publication of Part 1 in 2011. Thus, I hope that in 2012 my "child" will be born, and then everyone can discuss the theory.

I was happy that such a great scientist as Wolfgang Pauli already anticipated that we have to break through to such a psychophysical theory. He realized that also in physics/science the two accepted ways of seeing the world and the universe, causal laws of nature (Newton/Maxwell/Einstein) and statistical causal laws of nature (quantum physics) are not sufficient. Thus he also asked for an integration of parapsychology/paraphysics into the theory. Concerning this he talked of the "third type of law of nature" we have to find in the future. What I call the twin process happening during BCI and SST is exactly this third type.

When I studied Pauli's "Wissenschaftlicher Briefwechsel" (The Scientific Letters; not yet published in English), I found a further confirmation that my way and obviously my theory is the right answer. In 1957/58 Pauli together with Heisenberg tried to find the so-called "World Formula," a mathematical-physical equation that describes all phenomena in our world. [Today, with the help of the so-called string and superstring theories some physicists try it again.] Then, however, he began to have severe doubts that this is possible on the physical basis alone. After lecturing in Columbia University (on Feb 1st, 1958) he withdrew from the common project with Heisenberg. He did this not least because of the resistance of Niels Bohr. Bohr answered to Pauli's lecture notes that his theory "is not crazy enough." Thus, also Bohr felt that there must come something very new -- a third type of law of nature, in fact.

After a while also Pauli was convinced of this aspect. In a letter one month before his early death to C.S. Wu he wrote:

Quote:
I now completely agree with Bohr [that our theory] is not crazy enough. Something entirely new, in other words something very “crazy” is needed*.

* Pauli (one month before his early death) in a letter from Nov 17, 1958 concerning Heisenberg’s and his unified field theory he presented in New York on Feb 1st, 1958 to Niels Bohr, C.S. Wu, Oppenheimer, Pais, etc. Abraham Pais writes: “[Pauli] had requested to be allowed to give a ‘secret’ seminar on his recent work with Heisenberg at Columbia University, by invitation only. Actually he spoke in the overfilled large lecture hall in Pupin Laboratory. I was present and vividly recall my reaction: this was not Pauli I had known for so many years. He spoke hesitantly. Afterward, a few people, including Niels Bohr and myself, gathered around him. Pauli said to Bohr: ‘You may well think that all this is crazy.’ To which Bohr replied: ‘Yes, but unfortunately it is not crazy enough’.”

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My Quantum Medicine Synchronicity
And by this I am reminded of my Quantum Medicine Synchronicity I experienced in 1997:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8765 :

Quote:
The Quantum Medicine Synchronicity

On Dec 26, 1997 I wrote a letter to a physicist and Nobel laureate I know. In this letter I explained Body-Centered Imagination respectively Symptom-Symbol Transformation. Since the octahedron, the "double pyramid" played an extremely important role in his life, I used also the image of the material pyramid with its non-visible lower mirror (both together creating an octahedron) as a symbol of the matter/subtle matter relation. I also sent my little booklet Hat AIDS einen Sinn (Does AIDS have a meaning?), since in it I described the method for the first time.

In the late afternoon of Dec 26, 1997 I drove the car to visit friends of us. They were the first, to whom I used the expression of “the inside of matter” and “the inside of the body,” describing like this the subtle body aspect of matter and of the body. My (ex-)wife sat besides me and spontaneously asked:

Quote:
“Can you tell me in one sentence what the real goal of your research is?”

I answered spontaneously:

Quote:
“A medical science on a quantum physical background.”

Then I drove further some hundred meters and catched up to a car before us (Thus, I was not able to see the car already, when I answered the question).

There, I noticed the licence number of this car and said spontaneously:

Quote:
Here, we have it! Look at the licence number: BO-HR 684

Of course meant was Niels Bohr, the founder of quantum physics.

Since then I call this the quantum medicine synchronicity.

And as you perhaps remember all this was in the context of the dream of my reincarnation.
Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My Dream With the Big Black Cube on my Back
See also

My Dream With the Big Black Cube on my Back

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm
Profile WWW

(sorry for the re-post. I meant to put this reply here in reference to the preceding posts...)

Remo and all -

This is my third attempt at responding to Remo's posts which immediately followed mine above.

Are we all dreaming the same dream, in different combinations of symbols/pictures? I have strong and direct experiential associations (including dreams) with so much of what has been said in your articles and the discussions here on this forum. I don't know where to begin. But, because of this last 2 + years in continuous synchronicity (a term I learned here), as well as some psychokinetic occurrences, the urge to speak and break the personally draining isolation here with all of you is strong, even urgent. Also, it feels as though there may be some responsibility attached to the overwhelming 'accidental' situation in which I find myself. I don't know.

One of the obstacles I'm not sure how to handle, is the fact that there is a quite literal 'trail' in my 'real' life. I've been shown the "hidden" narrative that goes back through my entire life that erases the division between this common dream and my actual life. There are people, places, situations, artwork I've made, etc. that are such literal reflections of/precursors to this coming together, it's shocking to my everyday sense of things. (including curious accidental proximity on three different occasions to CERN, Fermilab, and Los Alamos). Before this immersion experience began, I did not see how, or that, all these things were connected and did not assign any particular personal meaning to any of it. I was blind. You might even say I was very diligent in moving in the other direction (including the meditation practice in which I was trained) - an "anti-synchronicity" quest you might say (!) - leaving whatever seemed ethereal/"unexplainable" purely in the realm of mystery. And definitely not using it as a source of social self-identity. I guess something triggered the explosive end to that way of working with things in my world. I have some guesses at that. The traditional UFO paradigm has never come to mind, and there were no dreams of such things, but some of what you say about that mechanism sounds familiar. I want to read and think about it more.

That's all I can get out for now. Any comments/suggestions at all are very welcome -

Beth

p.s. it sounds like I'm looking for cosmic group therapy. I think I am.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile Personal album

Post 'creating a better overall picture'
Thank you Roger and Pascal for your comments. I feel encouraged. I'm going to try to post some of my personal experience.

But for now - a few hours after posting the above there was a strange email in my mailbox. No subject or text, but a link to:

AITOG: Assiciazione Italiana di Traumatalogia e Ortopedia Geriatrica. The Italian Association of Traumatology and Geriatric Orthopedics.

AITOG

These days, I associate Italian with the Pope and Church of Rome on one hand, and on the other Da Vinci, Galileo, Rosicrucians and the Italian Medieval/Renaissance esoteric stream in general. And, the trauma and geriatric orthopedics reminds me of any of us carrying ancient things on our backs. And if you look at the link - there are 7 'Consiglieri' on the Board list. I have instant associations with that entire list on the right (see FM i.e. "radio:active, and URL), but I'll leave that alone. I googled the Director Prof. Aldo Bova and got youtubes of recorder music with scenes of Venice carnivale and 'Lute music for Witches and Alchemists'. yikes. Leaving all that alone too.

I could get totally hypnotized by synchronicity if I let myself. Better (I think) for now to try to bring the 'complexes' as you say into conscious view. And the present moment. As far other PEOPLE, I've decided for myself that it's okay to mention deceased ones by name. The anonymity of the living I'll keep in tact. And yes thank you - the puzzle IS immense....

thanks agin-

Beth

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Profile Personal album

Post moving "personal vs. personality"
personal vs. personality

Hi Beth, nice to 'meet' you...

This message of yours speaks volumes to me... I can tell you that I've been reluctant to post things in here on account of them being 'too personal'. The thing is, how else does one convey these mysteries when they happen to A PERSON.

It's inevitably personal when life is about YOUR life - which includes other PEOPLE. The whole thing, as far as I'm concerned, is about relations (not necessarily Clinton-esque relations ) and this again says 'it's personal'.

AND, wouldn't moving from complexes to your actual self mean getting closer to your self? The puzzle is immense...

It would be easier, as Roger prescribed, to write about someone else. It may be something to try... but then does this mean one adds another piece the puzzle that will have to be reconciled later?

I resonate strongly with what you wrote in regard to dream life and real life merging... When I first came to this site, it was about a dream and it's potential meaning. But then I realized that this forum was much more than a place to discuss
dreams.

Anyway, there's a parallel in how one posts, to the dream / reality blur... It may be my lack of understanding, but I find 'some' personal things 'okay' - yet, others are 'not okay'. This had me confused...still does. The reason is simple, I'm not posting items to speak about my personal life. When I do post from deep within, it creates a better overall picture (imo). And now that I write that out, it would seem that 'creating a better overall picture' is what this is really all about.

kind regards,
pascal

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Post alef beth
Welcome Beth,
I suggest you open a new topic for your experience, I'm anxious to hear about the psychokinetics.
Well maybe it's ok here too as you joined UM on 11/9, the day the strangelets might have destroyed the Earth.
This was meaningful to me as I started this day, saint Theodore, a study on my French blog about atbash, a Hebrew code that might have something to do with antimatter, as it consists in writing words in an "antialphabet", a reverse one.
Sometimes it gives existing words, and sometimes it looks quite meaningful.
I studied such cases, but not an important one that concerns your name, Beth, accidentally as Elizabeth comes from Hebrew Elisheva, where there's no Beth...
The wellknown Sefer Yetzirah,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah
divides the alphabet in 3 groups,
- 3 "mother letters", shin, mem, alef, which stand for fire (esh), water (mayim), and the air (awir) between them.
- 7 double letters, the letters that have a double pronunciation, and the first one is beth, the center between the six directions, or the holy sabbath among the 6 profane days.
- 12 simple letters...
but the important thing is that the plain writing of beth, BYT, is the atbash of the mother letters, SMA.

This is something that might unite Jung's quaternity and Pauli's Seal of Solomon, as there's a ONE which might be 3, exactly opposite-complementary of another set of 3.
When I discovered this over 20 years ago, I was bewildered to find there was 4 books in the Hebrew Bible that start with a big letter (Hebrew ignores capitals), and these letters were B(YT) opening the first part of the Bible (the notorious Bereshit) and MSA for 3 books in the last part.
Well I guess that's enough for now, although we are on the "kabbalah topic" (137th of coniuctio).

In Hebrew Alef Beth stands for elef bina, "learn the cleverness".

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you for that Remi. I am just a beth too, not Elizabeth! And with regard to "antialphabet" I would also add the following - mirror images of all kinds of things run throughout my experience.

My last in initial is d. I am therefore bd .

My birthday is 10:01.

I am a libran, and one for whom balance/symmetry is a pervasive theme. You might say consciously/unconsciously preoccupied with it. Sometimes as though I am IN a mirror which reflects on both sides. Or AM that mirror. I have made artworks (and daydreamed of many more) in which both of my hands/arms are making very precise fluid marks in mirror images simultaneously. Like giant calligraphy. Sometimes with my eyes closed. When I do so, I can almost FEEL a physical symmetry in my brain (it feels good), and subsequently down my body. Or music that moves in both directions from a central point of origin. Or a LONG set of mirror-image numbers emanating from a central point.

---------------

And - the last defense against actually saying some of what I want to say (!) - I've thought about your and others encouraging remarks and thought more about what it might mean to me to post "personal" things here and why I feel resistance. 2 things:

1) There is nothing left for me to gain or lose personally really, in terms of "exposure". It doesn't even feel personal to me anymore, though yes - it's taken over "my" life. For a long time, I thought it was all just too egostistical, or arrogant, or something, but that's just the flipside of ego really. Being free of ego to me means it's just no big deal one way or the other. Much of the shame, self doubt, self consciousness has simply burned off from having my "feet to the fire" for 2+ years. For a while (a long while) I tried to bargain with the source of my troubles - whatever it is - saying "please just put it to an end and I'll just live my life as before and say nothing. I'll just add this whole thing to the list of strange luck and move on". "It" did not listen.

2) So I'm left with one final piece of resistance - the fact that that someone else's "secrets" might be exposed, even by inference or telepathy or whatever. People with much greater.... potency, than myself. That kept me quiet for a good while - as though trying to contain a virus or protect people or something. If I say certain things, associations may be obvious. And feeling maybe.... superstitious about that even. As in - will I bring down more trouble for myself if I speak? I don't know. And - how exactly can I tell my tale honestly without implicating others? Not sure, but I'm ready to try with some caution.

That may well sound like gibberish. Yes, it will be a new topic for me and a go at it -
sorry if I pulled this thread off-topic.

beth

and p.s. one more thing I'm not sure how to deal with - at times what is written by others here feels so synchronous (this time your reference to Theodore), that I get paranoid and think there must be some direct telepathy going on, and what if maybe I only have 'little ears/eyes' and some of you have 'big ears/eyes'. And it freaks me out.

Last edited by beth on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 am
Profile Personal album

I've reflected on Remo's use of the word 'crazy' above. That something very crazy is needed. Maybe the craziest thing for ME to do in this case, would be to be absolutely precise in describing something that has no 'rational' explanation.

One of several triggers that set this into motion 2+ years ago, I believe, was stating publicly my opinion that we are at a time in history when reincarnation can be discussed openly, and plainly, in contemporary language, without harming anyone.

beth

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post To Speak of Not to Speak ...
beth wrote:
...and one last thing I forgot.....

I've reflected on Remo's use of the word 'crazy' above. That something very crazy is needed. Maybe the craziest thing for ME to do in this case, would be to be absolutely precise in describing something that has no 'rational' explanation.

One of several triggers that set this into motion 2+ years ago, I believe, was stating publicly my opinion that we are at a time in history when reincarnation can be discussed openly, and plainly, in contemporary language, without harming anyone.

Beth,

I think that it is the developed feeling function that tells you whether it is right to talk about these things. I had incredible resistances against talking about all these "crazy" things, but then an inner voice said that I have to talk about them in public. However, I always have to ask myself if I can talk about certain specific details without involving other people. Thus, once again, in contrast to all these "gurus" of the "New Age", we ask our feeling function, the worth giving function, which tells us whether it is correct to have a "coming out" concerning a topic -- or not.

You are right, reincarnation is one of these "crazy" topics. However, we should realize that also physicists accept more and more that there exists a world without space and time -- and, as also Paul Budding shows in one of his articles, also Jung and Pauli were convinced that the deeper aspect of the "collective unconscious" (what he called the unus mundus and Pauli the psychophysical reality) are like this. Then, we can postulate that in some states of an altered consciousness we are connected to this space- and time-less world.

It's so easy :P

Remo

PS: Paul talks about the space- and timeless aspect in the article The Addition of Relative Matter and Acausality to Science I hope that I can come back to it later.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: alef beth
rémi wrote:
I suggest you open a new topic for your experience, I'm anxious to hear about the psychokinetics.

Yes, beth, I would also suggest to open a new thread. In fact, independently from your statements Roger and I have discussed the possibility of creating a new sub-forum with the title PSYCHOKINESIS. Perhaps the time to do so is now right (and we should title it "Psychokinesis, Telepathy and Precognition" since these three topics belong together).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: To Speak of Not to Speak ...
Remo Roth wrote:
You are right, reincarnation is one of these "crazy" topics. However, we should realize that also physicists accept more and more that there exists a world without space and time -- and, as also Paul Budding shows in one of his articles, also Jung and Pauli were convinced that the deeper aspect of the "collective unconscious" (what he called the unus mundus and Pauli the psychophysical reality) are like this. Then, we can postulate that in some states of an altered consciousness we are connected to this space- and time-less world.

It was this idea that I had first read about in the Pauli/Jung letters (Atom and Archetype). I have begun an article about this topic Wolfgang Pauli and Parapsychology. Perhaps we should also discuss these ideas I published already in 2003. It shows that the great Nobel Laureate physicists had a real experience of conversion, already in 1934 (as much as I remember).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next