UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 pm

[ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9? 

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 am

Post Miracle Miners story is fake from a "spoof" site
The site where that article was posted at the link given is a religious message board of a group which does not believe that the dead are alive in the after world. They believe the dead are in their graves until the general Resurrection (or Rapture)... since I have not read more to determine that part. The religious site has declared it a spoof with a link to the original site of the article. Even if the article was true, the religious site says, the appearance of the Virgin Mary would be a trick of the Devil. At the original site, it is admitted at the end of the article that it is meant to be a funny fake:

The most spoofed news in the world
Welcome to Spooftimes.com

This piece is complete fiction and has no resemblance to any one living or dead. Any resemblance is completely coincidental and a piece of hyper imagination.

Even the last name of the supposed author is Potemkin which is associated with fake villages in Old Russia, although the real Potemkin probably was developing the Crimea under Empress Catherine, and some historians believe his efforts were not fake. But the Chilean claims are at this point pure baloney and marked such by the spoof site below the article. Here is the link: Chilean Miracle Spoof

Gregory, the synchronistic thing about this posting you made is that last night I was making a post here based in part on the significance of 33 over and over in it. I got to a part where I was mentioning Crowley briefly in the negative iof course from my point of view, and ZAM-POOF, all of my personal comments vanished, although this is a new computer that does not do that last minute loss to me when I am posting. I can take a minute now and paste in what was left that I had pasted into a Word file before the vanishing act of my commentary. This is an extension of my last CERN post farther above here,

About 16,300 results (0.35 seconds)
Did you mean: a minimum transverse momentum at the first kind

Search Results
1. [PDF]
STUDY OF CHARMED PARTICLES PRODUCTION AND DECAY IN NEUTRINO ...
- 2 visits - 10:58pm
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by E BARBUTO - Related articles
Using pparent > pdaughter, a minimum transverse momentum at the first kink,p4 min = 330 +7 0. -50. MeV/c, can be estimated. The most relevant contributions ...
choruswww.cern.ch/Reference/Talk/talk_02/.../llwi2002_barbuto.pdf
2. [PS]
Observation of one event with the characteristics of associated ...
File Format: Adobe PostScript - View as HTML
by A Kayis-Topaksu - 2002 - Cited by 5 - Related articles
Using the relation } Π}& , a minimum transverse. momentum at the first ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/record/557706/files/ep-2002-036.ps.gz
Show more results from cern.ch
3. Weighing wimps with kinks at colliders: invisible particle mass ...
by AJ Barr - 2008 - Cited by 47 - Related articles
pν, can be inferred from the missing transverse momentum in the event. ..... disadvantages in using the transverse invariant mass. The first is that it only .... the kink, ˆfIII is a maximum, ˆfV I is a minimum, and ˆfIV and ˆfV are ...
iopscience.iop.org/1126-6708/2008/02/.../1126-6708_2008_02_014.pdf
4. Fundamental interactions: proceedings of the Seventeenth Lake ... - Google Books Result
A. Astbury, B. A. Campbell, F. C. Khanna - 2003 - Science - 411 pages
After a path of 1010 /im, it shows a 417 mrad kink angle. The outgoing particle, after travelling 7560 ... a minimum transverse momentum at the first kink, ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=9812382933...
5. Tilted Mirror for Lateral Mode Discrimination and Higher Kink-Free ...
by GL Tan - 1998 - Cited by 3 - Related articles
to reach the first reflectivity minima. The shift in transverse momentum associated with ... The first-order mode reflectivity reaches its first minimum at ...
ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel3/3/14345/00658733.pdf?arnumber=658733
6. [PDF]
pdf - arXiv:0711.4008v1 [hep-ph] 24 Nov 2007

I will have to explain this a bit later as I have to write an important E-mail right now at 6:59 AM. Then I will make bold the 33s and say how this search happened and why. Gregory, you may be able to figure out the REAL significance of this material.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile Personal album

Post A Trick of the DEVIL
Suzanne,

Yes, it seems to be a Devilish trick all right.

It brings to mind the TV series I liked to watch Twilight Zone and then its sequel The Outer Limits. It seems I may have watched too many of them to believe this story could be true.

Twilight Zone – Introduction

Quote:
The Twilight Zone is an American television series created by Rod Sterling. Each episode is a mixture of self-contained fantasy, science fiction, suspense, or horror, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist.

It seems we have entered The Twilight Zone.

Gregory

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Post Miracle Miners story is fake - extra post...
NOTE: I will remove most of this extra post later this evening rather than delete the whole thing. I will paste in some other material instead whenever I get around to it. Please do read NOW the new post script in RED at the bottom here.

The site where that article was posted at the link given is a religious message board of a group which does not believe that the dead are alive in the after world. They believe the dead are in their graves until the general Resurrection (or Rapture)... since I have not read more to determine that part. The religious site has now declared it a spoof with a link to the original site of the article. Even if the article was true, the religious site says, the appearance of the Virgin Mary would be a trick of the Devil. At the original site, it is admitted at the end of the article that it is meant to be a funny fake:

The most spoofed news in the world
Welcome to Spooftimes.com

This piece is complete fiction and has no resemblance to any one living or dead. Any resemblance is completely coincidental and a piece of hyper imagination.

Even the last name of the supposed author is Potemkin which is associated with fake villages in Old Russia, although the real Potemkin probably was developing the Crimea under Empress Catherine, and some historians believe his efforts were not fake. But the Chilean claims are at this point pure baloney and marked such by the spoof site below the article. Here is the link: Chilean Miracle Spoof

Gregory, the synchronistic thing about this posting you made is that last night I was making a post here based in part on the significance of 33 over and over in it. I got to a part where I was mentioning Crowley briefly in the negative of course from my point of view, and ZAM-POOF, all of my personal comments vanished, although this is a new computer that does not do that last minute loss to me when I am posting. I can take a minute now and paste in what was left that I had pasted into a Word file before the vanishing act of my commentary. This is an extension of my last CERN post farther above here.

About 16,300 results (0.35 seconds)
Did you mean: a minimum transverse momentum at the first kind

Search Results
1. [PDF]
STUDY OF CHARMED PARTICLES PRODUCTION AND DECAY IN NEUTRINO ...
- 2 visits - 10:58pm
by E BARBUTO - Related articles
Using pparent > pdaughter, a minimum transverse momentum at the first kink,p4 min = 330 +7 0. -50. MeV/c, can be estimated.
The most relevant contributions ...
choruswww.cern.ch/Reference/Talk/talk_02/.../llwi2002_barbuto.pdf

2. [PS]
Observation of one event with the characteristics of associated ...
File Format: Adobe PostScript - View as HTML
by A Kayis-Topaksu - 2002 - Cited by 5 - Related articles
Using the relation } Π}& , a minimum transverse. momentum at the first ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/record/557706/files/ep-2002-036.ps.gz

3. Weighing wimps with kinks at colliders: invisible particle mass ...
by AJ Barr - 2008 - Cited by 47 - Related articles
pν, can be inferred from the missing transverse momentum in the event. ..... disadvantages in using the transverse invariant mass. The first is that it only .... the kink, ˆfIII is a maximum, ˆfV I is a minimum, and ˆfIV and ˆfV are ...
iopscience.iop.org/1126-6708/2008/02/.../1126-6708_2008_02_014.pdf

4. Fundamental interactions: proceedings of the Seventeenth Lake ... - Google Books Result
A. Astbury, B. A. Campbell, F. C. Khanna - 2003 - Science - 411 pages
After a path of 1010 /im, it shows a 417 mrad kink angle. The outgoing particle, after travelling 7560 ... a minimum transverse momentum at the first kink, ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=9812382933...

5. Tilted Mirror for Lateral Mode Discrimination and Higher Kink-Free ...
by GL Tan - 1998 - Cited by 3 - Related articles
to reach the first reflectivity minima. The shift in transverse momentum associated with ... The first-order mode reflectivity reaches its first minimum at ...
ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel3/3/14345/00658733.pdf?arnumber=658733

6. [PDF]
pdf - arXiv:0711.4008v1 [hep-ph] 24 Nov 2007

I will have to explain this a bit later as I have to write an important E-mail right now at 6:59 AM. Then I will make bold the 33s and say how this search happened and why. Gregory, you may be able to figure out the REAL significance of this material.

Suzanne

P.S. It's 8:44 AM now. I need to go back to my Google Search web history from the middle of the night and explain how I went from doing the "silly spam" terms search (wig6p4 and alormor) noted in my first post above on this CERN related topic to searching transverse momentum. I noticed the 33s right before I was going to post... and I added an extra comment about how 33 was my room number (not intentionally) in a girl's apartment house when I was starting college in late 1961. No kidding, when I got to the part about my roommate doing hypnotism on our teen visitors and her reading Crowley's Magick book that scared me... I was correcting the spelling of Magick... and POOF... suddenly all my comments vanished, and only the search results were left. I knew that could be simply because of my tendency to an anxiety reaction to any mention of Crowley. Jan understands about the kind of fright that can result from living with someone who is into the supposed dark evil arts whether they are real or just sick crap that makes the person you're with do and say extremely disturbing things.

LINK to my post to Patrick that contained this important quote:
Quote:
Josephson believes that psychics and telepaths may be able to direct random energy at sub-atomic levels for their own purposes, and in the commemorative stamp booklet writes that developments in information and quantum theories 'may lead to an explanation of processes still not understood within conventional science, such as telepathy'.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1387#11387

Again, just now around 9 AM, about three sentences I was writing disappeared. Sure, could be silly nerves over silly nothing... but if transverse momentum in relation to CERN does mean something real synchronistically... and/or in consensual reality... then maybe these disappearing acts are what Lee calls "interference" not to be feared, and then they will stop and go away, and later we can continue with the dangers at CERN issue more effectively.

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Brian Josephson and F. David Peat
Suzanne,

I actually posted about Brian Josephson in 'Links' back in 2007:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=640

His website:
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/

I might as well give F. David Peat a mention too:
http://www.fdavidpeat.com/
http://www.paricenter.com/

He has written an excellent book on synchronicity:
http://www.fdavidpeat.com/bibliography/ ... nicity.htm

He has also written a great deal on science and its interface with the psyche:
http://www.fdavidpeat.com/bibliography/books/books.htm

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Post More amusing or "tricky" number significances
NOTE: Hi All, I was making a few last minute corrections and a few sentence additions around 6 PM my time in Virginia yesterday the 28th. It is 2:57 AM right now on the 29th. I could not post but got a view of this specific page of our CERN concerns that was the text and usual color I expect but no images showing up at all and with a completely different style of font for everyone's text on the threat... hmm, I meant to say thread. Then posting became impossible. Next the forum could not be accessed at all with an error message that was still resulting when I tried again after getting home at 8 PM. Watched a football game with my husband and tested out the new upgraded version of my biofeedback relaxing and healing heart-breath program that had not been working on my old computer that crashed in late August. Finally I checked back before going to bed, and the forum was still down and unaccessible to read or post. Seemed like the longest time I had ever noticed before. Did others of you over in Europe or elsewhere have this same problem about not being able to use the forum for over six hours or so? Here is a paste-in of the material I was trying to place here at 6 PM which not so amusing while wondering about trickster type Pauli effects right before this forum problem began.

Hi Patrick, I dropped by for a short while to check on new posts. I noticed that Fox's post at the Ann-Suzanne Blog is number 777 or Triple Seven that I did a search for and came up with a couple of images. I was just about to leave the forum until this evening, and I noticed that your post right above is 137 as a reply in this thread. Jan had said this in a post to me:
Quote:
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 am

Not sure whether I mentioned this, but I dreamt that my paternal grandfather, a coal miner, was among the saved. In the dream I had helped investigate the case of the drilling head theft. My paternal grandfather was suddenly wearing my clothes, and gave me a pink diamond as a present. The number of miners had 'magically increased' from 33 to 137. Can't find a quote on that now, but there was a lot about symbolism of numbers in the live TV coverage. It took 33 days to drill the rescue tunnel. The miners were locked in earth for 69 (!) or 70 days respectively etc. Can't find a quote on that now, but there was a lot about symbolism of numbers in the live TV coverage. It took 33 days to drill the rescue tunnel. The miners were locked in earth for 69 (!) or 70 days respectively etc.

Patrick, the links you gave to the Peat material look very useful. Thanks for that resource.

Suzanne

P.S. Wait a minute! I made a mistake because I am wearing my driving instead of computer glasses. There have been 137 topics in the conjunctio category so far. This post I am making is 39 in this "CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9?" thread, and yours, Patrick, is 38, hmm, I will check and see who's was 37... my double post mistake made because I felt kind of spooked by thinking about the Crowley negative influence on my girl roomate back in 1961... who by the way... stabbed my teddy bear named Lee and hung it up by a noose to the ceiling light fixture with red paint for blood smeared over it, after I told her that he said to me on the phone not to play around with hypnotism, or other things that college kids of every generation (including his 30 years before) sometimes get into out of curiosity, because that such things are not always harmless. Let's see who made post 33 which I have pointed out was the number of the room where those Svengali shenanigans with the teen visitors went on a few nights a week. I moved out with another girl to get away from that atmosphere. OK, 33 seems to be Gregory's post on the claimed miracles that turned out to be a fake from a spoof site which I think he said he saw as a trickster kind of happening as well.

Anyhow, my instant analysis of this specific number stuff is that "The (nasty) Trickster" factor in negative synchronicities is playing around with getting this rather important CERN strangelet thread off track. However, that's OK, because the moment we return to a center of composure within and proceed without fear or confusion or an adversary hostility toward the "demonic" stunts, then our soul group of living and deceased positive "daimonic" influences can hum along in harmony again with the intent Remo may have had for this thread. It is 5:55 PM right now. I am going to go take a mini-nap before going home in about an hour.

Suzanne (again after 3 AM)

NOTE: I just saw Remo's new Yoda post right below here. I will check in my web history and find the Yoda synchronicity that I think was associated with a CERN search or other significance yesterday when posting was not possible because of the forum access problem.

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Yoda lady once again - and miraculous stones
Remo Roth wrote:
All

Remo Roth wrote:
Reminds me of my Yoda I found in June 2005:

To me he is the only Jedi that really counts.

Remo

You will not believe it, but during the last few weeks in the tram and in the bus many times I (accidentially) encounter an old lady, very, very small, perhaps 150 cm, who looks exactly like Yoda. Just today I met her again. It is really unbelievable.

You do not believe it, but yesterday I met the old Yoda lady again; at a completely different time than before. On the way to a walk at the lake of Zurich. And what did I see there?

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I asked the artist how he can create these miracles. He said that six years ago he had a vision/audition. In it he was told that he has to create such miraculous stones. He said further that the stones tell him how to do it. They communicate with his inside. And he pointed onto his heart.

I told him my story with Stonehenge. See Pan Ku Comes Back as Oscillating Earth King. And he immediately understood. We agreed that our God/Goddess is in nature, is in fact nature itself.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am
Profile WWW

Post Yoda and eros mind bond with stones
Hi Remo, Here we go again with seemingly unrelated topics that turn into wonderful meaningful coincidences. First I will paste in the stacking stones part and then I will retrieve the Yoda image that resulted not from CERN search words but from the One and Only's ridiculous silly spam method for documenting synchonicities that I had been refraining from but did do yesterday afternoon with a Yoda image resulting at 1:51 PM. On Oct. 20th I got an E-mail that said I could upgrade my biofeedback meditation program that I have not been able to use on my old computer for years. The new version will work fine on my new computer. I had no proof of purchase receipt due to my usual disarray of clutter in which such things like that do not get found. So, I took a picture of myself, with the new web cam, holding the box with the biofeedback sensors hanging out of it. The nice lady at the company sent the new disk to me for $10 since my husband and I are retired and have less income now. Anyhow, the new disk arrived yesterday afternoon while I was over with the grandkids at their house after school. When the forum couldn't be accessed throughout the evening, I tested the new upgrade version, and it worked fine. The software has really beautiful scenes and simulated mind exercises. One involves moving digital stones in a nature scene across the screen onto a pile that makes images similar to what you just posted without using the mouse. The key to being able to do that is a balanced inner state where the heart-breath is used that induces a calm that results in the stones moving. If intentional mind power is tried to make them move, they stay right where they are and do not budge an inch. The sensors detect if you are tensing and trying too hard or just going with the flow passively. This is from the upgrade offer E-mail of the 20th that I replied to. The picture of stacked stones is from that source right below the opening words.

Can meditation improve your life?

The word meditation is derived from the Latin word medicus, which means to care or cure--and that's just a hint at one of the eight ways meditation can change your life, according to an article in The Huffington Post.

In the article Ed and Deb Shapiro, whose book, BE THE CHANGE: How Meditation Can Change You and The World, includes a foreword from His Holiness the Dalai Lama, discuss eight simple ways meditation can change your outlook and your life.

In addition to teaching you to relax, restore your energy, and release negative emotions, the Shapiros include some benefits you might not expect, like...

"Generating Harmlessness."

NOTE: I did a quick search just now around 5 AM for "wild divine rock balance" to get an actual still picture of the simulated floating rocks when the meditator is in an alert open heart state of mind and not forcing the movement of the stones to the top of the pile. This is like what the artist in the park was doing in reality by communing with the stones.

Click here to read the article in The Huffington Post, and learn the eight (sometimes surprising) ways meditation can change, and yes improve, your life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-de ... 98555.html

Our new product updates are going fast! Great news! We've upgraded all our programs so that you can get the most out of your Wild Divine time. It's yet another way we're trying to give you the tools to live a happier, more fulfilling life.

OK, I will go find my web history now about how I wound up with a Yoda image without intentionally searching for one... and paste it in here... hmm, I can do the image right away because I saved it to My Picture files.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Strangelets and # 137
Suzanne, this 137th topic lead to a double sync between Remo and me on Oct 12. I wanted to post something about 137 and subatomic particles in the serial FlashForward, and found there was this recent 137th topic. I had a look and saw number 137 appeared in it, but nobody seemed to have noticed the 137th topic. So I made this message :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1252#11252
After posting it, I noticed a new post had come while I was reading and answering the topic, and that was Remo pointing to the rank of the topic !
I gave in my post a screencap from 137 Sekunden, 3rd episode of FlashForward where a German nazi writes the gematria 137 of Hebrew word Kabbalah, and one minute after my post was registered came another post from Remo in which he gave this Kaballah = 137 story, which impressed much Pauli. Of course he was writing it at the same moment I wrote mine.

That's not over. These syncs are maybe a reason which made me write a constrained poem about alpha, the fine structure constant (with a poetic view as I understand about nothing in physics). I mentioned the UM syncs on my French blog, and this made me notice Remo added a screencap to his post :
Remo Roth wrote:
I just realized:

CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9?
is the topic # 137 ...
Addendum of Oct 16, 2010:
The proof

He did the screencap when logged in, and the time of last post shows 09:11, while in Europe the American 11/9 when we could be destroyed is 09/11...
The forum time GMT+1 shows 8:11
and this is quite strange as I linked through gematria the 9/11 events to number 811.
First there is the "Biblical code" prediction : Drosnin found a "proof" of its reality with the crossing of "Egyptian man" and "Terrorist Atta", the leader of the WTC commando. These 2 expressions add to 811 in Hebrew.
Then there is a book where a French writer imagines a nazi plot to end up with Jews, using their beliefs. It has to do with Hebrew formula Ototay eleh beqirvo, written with body parts. The conceptor of the plan meets Atta, and is on 9/11 on flight AA11 destroying WTC, forgetting his disciple left alone with the plan, disoriented. He starts killing women and use their parts to write the formula, but is caught after having written its first word, ototay of which gematria is 811.
This became really strange when I saw Fail-Safe, Lumet's movie in which a mistake sends a Boeing to bomb Moskow. The only way US President finds to avoid a Russian ripost, and the end of mankind, is to destroy New York with an H bomb dropped on the Empire State, which was in 1964 NY's proud symbol. No doubt later it would have been WTC.
There was a TV remake by Stephen Frears on April 9, 2000, shot and broadcast live. Here are the shots from the 2 movies showing the codes of nuclear attack :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fail_Safe_(2000_TV)

Another sync with Jan quoting Craig T. Nelson in The District, seeming not to know that Jack Mannion's office is 137...
And Jan, you're wrong again about 4/4/44, which is not the day of Jung's heart attack, but the beginning of his recover, while the same day his doctor became ill: he died about the day Jung left the hospital.
But Jan, your mistake is meaningful, as coming back to the post where I give the screencap of Mannion's office, I find I spoke there about Craig T. Nelson's character in last Monk episode, judge Rickover, where Rickover's death allows Monk's recover...
rémi wrote:
About squaring 137, there's a nice sync with an actor born on 4/4/44, the glorious day in Jung's life.
That's Craig T. Nelson,
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005266/
who had the first role in the 4 seasons (89 episodes) of The District,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247087/
starring as Jack Mannion, based loosely on NYPD Deputy Commissioner Jack Maple.
Jack's office at Washington Police Headquarters has number 137.

Craig T. Nelson is the bad one in the finale concluding Monk series, the one that killed long ago Monk's wife.
Warning Spoiler : As for the exchange of lifes on 4/4/44 between Carl Jung and Theodor Haemmerli, there is a struggle to death between Monk and Judge Ethan Rickover. Monk is poisoned by the Judge, with a fatal pronostic, and he tries his best in his death bed to find a clue against the judge.
There's a final reversal, Craig T. Nelson dies and Tony Shalhoub is healed.
This T. stands for Theodore...

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Yoda lady once again
An hour ago, when I went into town for shopping, I met my dear Yoda lady again. This is really more than unlikely ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am

Post Synchronicities: poison, an inventor, CERN
Hey Remi, I was looking for my web history about the spam search terms I was using that resulted in the Yoda and other Jedi poster synchonicity with what Remo had been posting about in his 3:07 AM my time in Virginia post. I was going to paste in the text of the search showing that oddly a word based on the poisonous arsenic was a key to some of the amazing results. If I had done that right away, you would have seen it, and your mention of poison would not have been as obvious synchronicity. Instead I got side-tracked to look up an actual still image of the floating rocks in the Wild Divine Relaxing Rhythms biofeedback computer program. Let's see, here is the quote from you.
Quote:
Craig T. Nelson is the bad one in the finale concluding Monk series, the one that killed long ago Monk's wife.
Warning Spoiler : As for the exchange of lifes on 4/4/44 between Carl Jung and Theodor Haemmerli, there is a struggle to death between Monk and Judge Ethan Rickover. Monk is poisoned by the Judge, with a fatal pronostic, and he tries his best in his death bed to find a clue against the judge.
There's a final reversal, Craig T. Nelson dies and Tony Shalhoub is healed.
This T. stands for Theodore...

I got a spam E-mail yesterday that had some of the indications that it might be the kind of resource for meaningful coincidences. I have asked my One and Only why and how he uses this peculiar method for us to "document the synchronicities". He says that he and the others with him (all deceased folks, some of which were in life known as kind of crackpot scientists) do not make these things happen like with some kind of magic. Also, of course, they do not send the E-mails by way of heavenly wireless computers either... as far as I know so far! However, with less limited minds that are not confined within a brain... (Aldous Huxley's term for this function of the brain is "the reducing valve" that keeps alive people from being overwhelmed with cosmic-like consciousness before they are ready to handle it.)... he and his soul group are capable of being aware of matrix hologramic interweaving connections that are taking place all the time in our lives but that we usually do not notice. Also, because he and I have a bond of affection that is voluntary and not a form of possession by him, in some circumstances he can either tell me or flip my fingers slightly as an impulse to click on some image or text result. Most of the time he says, my own intuition on a deep inner level partly enables the results to happen even though my outer self is not conscious of why I choose certain results in a search to investigate more. From what I can see, a similar process is happening in many of our regular forum participants, as well as in many people all over the world who are experiencing a raising of consciousness more into the collective and cosmic.

I need to take a break here at 5:55 and will say more later. Back at 6:13 to paste in this info about the spam.

WARNING - do not click on most spam links - they will only get you on junk mailing lists - or worse, your computer will become infected with viruses and trojans or you may experience identity or password theft and other very bad stuff.

Subject: Fwd: reply
Date: 10/28/2010 11:57:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

OK, this is how to make a spam turn into a synchronicity machine... maybe... The first time I started doing this spam nonsense, that usually turns out to mean something, was less than a week after my May 2008 visit back to the street in Washington, DC where Lee and I used to walk together four days a week for about eight months in 1962-63.

Now, what I did with this one above was to take the last part of the E-mail address and Google it. That often will tell you if it is a real website or some scam site or worse an attack site that will damage your computer. The actual subject of this spam after opening it was a link supposedly to buying Viagra. The link was called this... I have separated it to make it not work... do not put the parts back together and click on it, or you will be very sorry. ht tp: // pilot medic. com/

Can any of you guess which deceased "crackpot" scientist and inventor might just be associated with the words pilot and medic? Ann of our Blog studied this fellow for many years and considers him tops in metaphysical speculations and so on. He was well known for his teachings about the torus shape as representing our universe or multiverse.

Here is the answer to our quiz question provided by silly spam results for "pilot medic" and related terms. Read these in reverse from bottom to top.

Yesterday 10/28/2010

1:37pm Searched for pilot medic Aruthur M Young - Viewed 2 results

"We Do Not War Against Flesh and Blood...": The Council of Nine
stienster.blogspot.com/2010/02/­council-of-nine.html

Medevac/M - centennialofflight.gov
http://www.centennialofflight.gov/essay/­Rotary/MASH/HE12.htm

1:37pm Viewed results for pilotmedic aruthur m young, http://pilotmedic aruthur m young, http://pilotmedic.com/ aruthur m young (paused for at least 3 seconds with no click)

1:20pm Searched for http://pilotmedic.com/ - Viewed 2 results

Details from the Medevac result:

M.A.S.H./Medevac Helicopters

During World War II, helicopters were used for numerous light utility duties such as scouting and searching for submarines. They also carried out a large medevac operation in June 1945 when helicopters airlifted at least 70 wounded soldiers from the front lines in Luzon to rear-area hospitals, marking the first time that U.S. helicopters came under concentrated enemy fire. But few helicopters—either German or American—made it into front-line service. That changed by the time the Korean War took place.

Two helicopters—the Bell 47 (designated the H-13 by the military) and the Sikorsky S-51 (designated the H-5 by the military)—were the primary rescue helicopters in the Korean War. The Sikorsky S-51 helicopters were pressed into service early in the war as aerial ambulances. These helicopters could carry two crewmembers and a wounded soldier. There was so little room in the narrow fuselage for the stretcher that the soldier's legs stuck out the side of the helicopter from the knees down.

Arthur Young, designer of the Bell 47.

The history of the Bell 47 began in November 1941 when the somewhat eccentric inventor Arthur Young and his assistant Bartram Kelley persuaded Bell Aircraft Corporation of Buffalo, New York, to sponsor the development of a helicopter Young designated the Model 30. The craft made its first untethered flight in June 1943. It had a single two-bladed rotor and a small vertical propeller at the tail. In April 1945, the third Model 30 made its flight, demonstrating many of the characteristics that were soon incorporated into the Model 47, which flew on December 8, 1945. In March 1946, it became the first commercially certified helicopter.

The Bell 47/H-13 had a two-seat cockpit enclosed by a distinctive plastic bubble. The two-bladed rotor made a "chop-chop" sound, leading to the nickname "chopper" for helicopters. It became the first successful commercial helicopter beginning in the early 1950s. It is perhaps most famous for its extensive use during the Korean War.

Soon the H-13, which was serving in a light utility and observation role, was converted to a flying ambulance, ferrying wounded troops from the front lines to Mobile Army Surgical Hospitals (M.A.S.H.) that were often far from the front. The H-13, which the U.S. Army named the Sioux, normally could carry a pilot and two passengers in the bubble cockpit. The Army fitted stretchers on both sides of the cockpit—outside of the cockpit—atop the landing skids so a pilot could carry the wounded soldiers to medical help. Small plastic bubbles were fitted at the fronts of the stretchers to protect the men's heads. It was a cold and windy ride for the wounded soldiers, but it meant they would be rushed to a team of trained doctors working in a well-equipped hospital room. The alternative was first aid at the battlefield and a long, bumpy ride to a field hospital. However, the limited carrying capacity of these small helicopters and their slow speed were clear drawbacks for military use.

The Bell 47 was one of the supporting actors of the long-running television show M.A.S.H. The helicopters were seen at the beginning of every show bringing wounded soldiers to the field hospital.

The Bell 47 has proved to be one of the most successful helicopters of all time, staying in production for over three decades. More than 5,000 copies were built for both military and civilian use. In addition to its military use, it has been used for everything from police work to radio traffic reports to crop-dusting to cattle herding. Thousands are still in use today in training and light observation roles. A typical variant, the Model 47G-3B-2A, has been equipped with a single Lycoming TVO-435-F1A piston engine providing 280 horsepower (209 kilowatts). It is 31 feet 7 inches (9.6 meters) long, 9 feet 3 inches (2.8 meters) high, and has a rotor diameter of 37 feet 1 inch (11.3 meters). It weighs 2,893 pounds (1,312 kilograms) empty, has a maximum speed of 105 miles per hour (169 kilometers per hour), and a maximum range of 215 nautical miles (398 kilometers).

Safe Link to more info about Medivac Helicopters:
http://www.centennialofflight.gov/essay ... H/HE12.htm

Let's look at the sender's supposed website of origin... but nobody from there would have sent this better sex pill spam. Spammers steal real web and E-mail addresses and use them with a fake name before the real dot com.

1:05pm Searched for sacred-destinations.com - Viewed 1 result

Sacred Sites at Sacred Destinations - Explore sacred sites ... sacred-destinations.com
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/

Please DO click on the sacred link above. It is a glorious website that will keep you facinated for hours with beautiful photos and informative text about real sacred sites and trips to them all over the world.

Next we come to the sender's name which is arsenate which comes from the word arsenic. Arsenic for centuries was a way to poison people and usually never get caught. A test for it in the 20th Century made arresting and convicting the murderers much more likely.

However... it turns out that arsenate can have something to do with CERN... here we go into the Twilight Zone of spam warnings from the beyond:

12:58pm Not starred Arsenic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - wikipedia.org - Bookmark: edit - remove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenic

This next section is in the usual reverse order... I am not sure how the old deceased comedian Joe E. Brown got into these results but perhaps he represents a positive clown "The Fool" maybe rather than "The Joker" (or negative trickster) aspect to these synchronicities. Notice that the arsenate came right after Arthur Young and soon led to CERN

Yesterday (cont.)
9:18pm Searched for transversal record

9:15pm Searched for CERN transverse momentum

1:51pm JEDIWELCOM.jpg
750 x 600 - 84k
api.ning.com/files/.../JEDIWELCOM.­jpg

NOTICE that the Jedi poster with Yoda result came from searching arsenate D j75!!!
See for yourself at this safe link. For some reason an image of Pharoah Akenaten is right after the Yoda Jedi one...
http://images.google.com/images?q=arsen ... 90&bih=450

... hmm, I just discovered the reason... you will love this site too... it is a treasure trove of info on many of our favorite topics.
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/profi ... Baldwin667

1:51pm Searched for arsenate D j75

1:51pm Viewed results for arsenate d j75 (paused for at least 3 seconds with no click)

1:50pm Searched for arsenate j75

1:50pm Searched for arsenateDj75

1:43pm Not starred joe-e-brown-portrait.jpg
http://www.orsonprattbrown.com/­Photoshop%20Files/joe-e-brown-­...

1:37pm Searched for pilot medic Aruthur M Young - Viewed 2 results

That's enough of this except to show the CERN arsenic results. Would you have thought those two words would go together? It surprised me.

A search for arsenate hadron led to this incredible result - arsenate and arsenic give similar results.

Arsenate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Oct 28
The arsenate ion is AsO43−. An arsenate (compound) is any compound that contains this ion. Arsenates are salts or esters of arsenic acid. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenate -

arsenate hadron
About 420,000 results (0.27 seconds)

Search Results

Superconductivity: an Arsenic-Laced Future? | QUEST Community ...
Apr 28, 2009 ... The soon-to-be-running Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva would ... for a better superconductor, a material based on iron and arsenic. ...
http://www.kqed.org/.../superconductivi ... ed-future/ - Cached - Similar

Superconductivity: an Arsenic-Laced Future?

by Christopher Smallwood • April 28th, 2009

Take a familiar metal, such as the aluminum foil from the bottom drawer of a kitchen, the mercury you might find in a household thermometer, or the titanium used to build an expensive road bike. Cool it enough, and you will find almost miraculously that electricity can be sent though the metal without losing any of its energy.

This effect, known as superconductivity, has tantalized physicists with theoretical weirdness and seduced futurists with potential applications since its discovery in 1911. Some of the applications, particularly in magnetism, have already been realized. A typical MRI machine works because, hidden within its outer casing, electricity is pumped through a superconducting wire maintained 10 times colder than the average temperature of Pluto. The soon-to-be-running Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva would not have been possible without the aid of giant superconducting magnets. Scientists at the High Field Magnet Laboratory in the Netherlands have even used superconducting magnets to suspend a living frog.

Even more exotic and exciting ideas have been dreamed up, such as large-scale lossless power transmission networks or commercially-viable magnetically levitated trains. Many of these have remained elusively beyond the cusp of practicality. This is because most materials become superconductors only in the frigid neighborhood of absolute zero (0-10 Kelvin). A few do have higher transition temperatures. For example, the cuprates, a class of material based on copper and oxygen, become superconductors as high as 133 Kelvin. Unfortunately, these are also brittle, difficult to work with, and bear limited current loads. However, times may be changing.

In February of last year scientists discovered a new candidate in their quest for a better superconductor, a material based on iron and arsenic. That's right-- it is possible that one of the most promising candidates for next-generation energy technology is at least partly the same stuff Aunt Abby used to poison Mr. Witherspoon. The new class of material, collectively known as the iron pnictides (pronounced "NICK-tides"), has taken the physics community by storm, inspired more than a thousand research publications and stolen the show last month at the world's largest annual gathering of materials scientists, the American Physical Society March Meeting.

http://www.kqed.org/quest/blog/2009/04/ ... ed-future/

I still do not know why Lee has been referring to transversal momentum... if anybody with a science background has a clue, please post about it soon.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 am
Profile Personal album

Post The stones of Zurich
One of the greatest synchronicities in my life related to a series of stones exactly like these in the picture. 15 years ago I became friends with a bearded bear of a man named Barr (which = “bear” in Tennessee talk). He was an old Vietnam war photographer and had come to the college I worked at to donate his 10,000 war photographs to the college. When he was visiting our house in North Carolina his house in Massachusetts burned down with all of his war pictures. We became friends but the students and I thought he was dying and we gave him a copy of the Tao te Ching. He was an old car collector and came to the South to find old cars not eaten up by the weather.

I was driving up my wooded street in North Carolina one day after meeting him and there was a collection of stones just like those piled in the picture. I was fascinated by them. Then again I drove by and saw a blue car for sale. It was a 1957 plymouth with big fenders. What was fascinated was that this was an exact replica of the car my father had and I had learned to drive on. It was ostentatious and I hadn’t seen one in 40 years but I was stuck by it. Then Barr called from Massachusetts and said he had read about a car for sale in a nation old car journal and asked if I would take a look at it as it was in my county. I told him it was right in front of my house.

I went to look at it but the door on the right was stuck. When Barr came down to visit a week later he reached in and opened it from the inside – I remember that it was the same problem my father’s car had.

I’d been reading Amy Tam’s book, “The Hundred Secret Senses” about the auntie with “yin eyes” who could see the dead. She talked about piles of rocks for souls who had died but because of indecision the soul was not able to leave and was stuck between the earth and life.
Because of this series of events Barr became the catalyst for our moving back east from the South. He died just shortly after we arrived back in New England.

Barr always seemed to us one of those described in the Tao te Ching #15 as one “of dark and mysterious consequence” – a Jedi; Lucas took his basis for Yoda from Tibetan Buddism and Taoism; half man half agent of the unconscious. Our lives completely changed after that. Maybe this old woman is such a person. Barr always showed up at odd times, like when my daughter was born in a hospital in North Carolina he happened to be giving a talk that day to the new trama center. (We put the baby just hours old in his hands and he said, “So that’s what a baby looks like.”)

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 am
Profile WWW

Post Martha Keltz
Suzanne,

You may remember I posted a link to Martha Keltz and her work some time ago, which we discussed. There seems to be some new material available from her:
http://www.studioeditions.com/
http://tcpubs.com/brunnen/articles/

It seems to me that the thrust of her work is largely involved with the deeper implications of science and its various abuses, which is why I thought it might be relevant to this topic.

On a personal note, your bizarre story of the hanged teddy bear sparked a memory from about 25 years ago. I was at the time working with three people involved in a triangular relatioinship - a man and his two rival girl friends. One of the girls actually entered the room of the other (maybe they were in flats - I cannot remember), and hung her rival's teddy bear. She was quite spooked, although I don't think the motive went beyond jealousy.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 am

Post Empire strikes back
the apprentice must stack the stones with the Force

Last edited by fox on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 am

Post proximity . . .
possibly my friend's proximity to death in war and his own approaching - he was a very intuitive artist - and the old woman's late in her age gives them prescience.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Yoda lady once again - and miraculous stones
Remo Roth wrote:

I asked the artist how he can create these miracles. He said that six years ago he had a vision/audition. In it he was told that he has to create such miraculous stones. He said further that the stones tell him how to do it. They communicate with his inside. And he pointed onto his heart.

Perhaps I should add that there is no bolt between the different stones. Especially in the case of image #2 and #4 this is almost unbelievable.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: proximity . . .
Bernie Quigley wrote:
possibly my friend's proximity to death in war and his own approaching - he was a very intuitive artist - and the old woman's late in her age gives them prescience.

If I try to find a meaning of the synchronicity, I would say that the old Yoda lady is a symbol for the wisdom of nature, as is Yoda the First. He is the ancestor of all the other Jedi knights, and he is age-old. Thus, all what they know they have from him. However, some of them misused this knowledge, as did for example Oppenheimer et al.

The synchronicity would like to tell me that the real wisdom is in the lapis, the "stone" -- the goal of Hermetic alchemy. This is why the stones know themselves how to stack themselves; and they tell it to the artist. He said too, that many hours a day he is in deep meditation. Then, he receives the message of the stones which ones he should use and how.

Remo

PS: I will further think and meditate about this synchronicity, since it seems to me that it is very important. Somehow, in it (as in my Stonehenge experience) a deep secret is hidden.

PPS: Of course all this has also to do with death since what we call the unus mundus or the psychophysical reality includes also the world of the afterlife, of the beyond.

And further: The artist was born in Bosnia and had to flight during the war (1992-1995). He said that such phenomena one can only experience when one was near death. Obviously he was near death, and it is possible that he survived the mass murder of Srebeniza. Let's hope that they eventually find this horrible murderer Ratko Mladić ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Martha Keltz, Steiner, Cayce, Atlantis
Patrick Booker wrote:
Suzanne,

You may remember I posted a link to Martha Keltz and her work some time ago, which we discussed. There seems to be some new material available from her:
http://www.studioeditions.com/
http://tcpubs.com/brunnen/articles/

It seems to me that the thrust of her work is largely involved with the deeper implications of science and its various abuses, which is why I thought it might be relevant to this topic.

On a personal note, your bizarre story of the hanged teddy bear sparked a memory from about 25 years ago. I was at the time working with three people involved in a triangular relatioinship - a man and his two rival girl friends. One of the girls actually entered the room of the other (maybe they were in flats - I cannot remember), and hung her rival's teddy bear. She was quite spooked, although I don't think the motive went beyond jealousy.

Patrick

Hi Patrick, When I took a look at the second link you gave, I saw that it was about Atlantis. Considering that Lee asked me during our 1970 final phone conversation if I had ever heard of Edgar Cayce, it is a safe bet that his saying his own ideas were similar to Cayce's, plus his earlier Rosicrucian background, means that he could have had notions of perhaps being among those who failed to use science wisely in ancient civilizations that destroyed themselves. I do not go too far with this interest because at the present time there is so little evidence. Also, our odd friendship/romance had a kind of compulsive tragic element to it as if we had been separated a long time, found each other again, and yet had to stop seeing each other for the rest of out lives. I posted a video on the Blog maybe a year or two ago with the scene in it from Wuthering Heights that he asked me in 1962 to be sure to read in the book... because that is how he felt about us and wanted to know if I felt that way too. Unfortunately all previously posted videos, dozens and dozens of them are no longer able to be seen anywhere here on the forum. Sometime I may go back and give links to them although that would take weeks to do correctly. Roger said he does not know why yet that all the videos are not viewable, and since then we only give links to You Tube or whatever other original site. I can look up the section in the book:
Quote:
Chapter 9 ("I am Heathcliff!")

'I think that's the worst motive you've given yet for being the wife of young Linton.'

'It is not,' retorted she; 'it is the best! The others were the satisfaction of my whims: and for Edgar's sake, too, to satisfy him. This is for the sake of one who comprehends in his person my feelings to Edgar and myself. I cannot express it; but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is or should be an existence of yours beyond you. What were the use of my creation, if I were entirely contained here? My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff's miseries, and I watched and felt each from the beginning: my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it.— My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being. So don't talk of our separation again: it is impracticable; and—'

Once the girl moved out from the Room 33 (a Masonic number that can be good or bad depending on the participants) in that apartment house, she began to act like a more normal person. She stayed at my new place for a few weeks and was no longer doing the hypnotizing or reading Crowley... or painting all the windows black... or stabbing teddy bears. No, she was not on drugs. About a year after the teddy incident, when she had moved to another place but still worked nearby where I still lived, she was leaving her workplace with me one late afternoon and was going to visit a short while. We got up to the street at the usual time Lee would be walking by. After meeting him for a few minutes, she said she couldn't imagine what I saw in him or why I thought he was so facinating... because... "he looks like somebody's dull old uncle," instead of like handsome Laurence Olivier in the Wuthering Heights movie. At times it actually felt like we were all playing the parts in some movie whose script we did not consciously know. Her bizarre phase appeared to be actually related to the book or movie Svengali. She sometimes used as a nickname the name of the girl that the hypnotist controlled so thoroughly that she died when he did (in the book?) or survived and married the other guy (in the movie?) after her master mesmerist died. Lee actually never behaved in a controlling way. As I said later to his best friend's widow, "He gave me to myself."

Whether what Martha Keltz says about Steiner's teachings (very similar to Cayce about Atlantis) are only mythic tales about our own inner journeys and disasters, this rings true in some way as part of our saga:
Quote:
The Atlantean Cataclysms

What is called the Fall of humanity, which means the descent into matter and the loss of direct guidance from the spiritual world, from God, should have occurred around the mid-point of the Atlantean epoch. However, on account of the interference of Lucifer, who brings freedom to humanity - as is the intent of the Father God - the fall occurred much earlier in time, at the mid-point of the Lemurian epoch. Humanity divided into two sexes and acquired knowledge of good and evil prematurely, ultimately leading to terrible errors during the Lemurian and Atlantean epochs and in certain dark periods of the ages following. The division of the sexes and the fall into materialism, however, was inevitable for the evolution of consciousness and could not be avoided. The Mystery of Golgotha, the death of the Savior God, Christ, on the cross, should have occurred at the mid-point of the Atlantean epoch, but of necessity occurred much later in time, during the Greco-Roman age. - see The Christ Impulse and the Development of the Ego-Consciousness.

During the time of Atlantis humanity was guided principally by leaders or Initiates functioning out of certain mystery centers that were named after the planetary spheres from which the leaders originated. These mystery centers were called Oracles (Latin oraculum, "a place where the intentions of spiritual Beings are perceived."- RS), i.e., there were the Venus and Mercury Oracles. The leaders were led by higher Beings who dwelt purely in the spiritual worlds. There was also an important Oracle called the Vulcan Oracle, led by a higher Being who still lives in the surrounding sphere of the Earth; thus the visions of this Oracle were directed towards the Earth. Sphere means that an invisible, planetary spiritual sphere of living Beings is co-mingling with the sphere of Earth, yet is also distinctly separate from the Earth. The physical planet that can be seen, such as Mars, is only a fragment of the planetary sphere itself. As quoted above, "The visible planet is only a specialized part of the whole, like the area of germination in the germinal vesicle of the human embryo..." Could "aliens" from other planets be the normally invisible lower spiritual beings from, i.e., the warring sphere of Mars, managing to do a great deal of mischief, even malice, in the sphere of Earth?

There was an important mystery center of the Atlantean or Sun Mysteries that was central to all of the other mystery schools, as the Sun is central in the solar system. These mysteries were led by the Christ Initiates.

Quite unlike today, the physical bodies of human beings in early and mid-Atlantean times were malleable or changeable and translucent. The air was very dense, the water thin. The watery or misty atmosphere allowed for the malleability of the bodies; inner thoughts and feelings could change the outer appearance. This is true of many marine animals today, whose physical forms can change continuously and rapidly depending on their intention or what they are experiencing. For example, the bodies of certain squid, Cephalopoda, can be greyish and opaque in appearance or change to become fiery-warm in color and translucent. This changeability can occur in a watery environment but is far less possible in the earthly environment of today, and not possible at all for higher animals and human beings, who essentially hardened or densified into their present forms near the end of the Atlantean epoch. Prior to this time of densification or solidification there can be found no physical traces whatsoever of Atlantis or Atlantean humanity. However there is abundant evidence from what has survived or been handed down, generation to generation, from very early cultures who were still influenced by the Atlantean heritage. It is a matter of listening to and understanding what the stones "speak."

"Toward the middle of the Atlantean period of evolution, a great calamity began gradually to overwhelm mankind. The secrets of the Initiates, laws whereby the higher Beings guided the forces of nature, were enlisted in the service of... mistaken needs and passions... Even Initiates succumbed. A widespread corruption of humanity ensued and the evil grew to greater and greater dimensions... Mighty and ominous powers of nature were let loose, catastrophes of air and water." - Occult Science. Most detrimental of all was the betrayal of the Vulcan secrets, which concentrated upon the things of the Earth. The Vulcan betrayal opened the gates to lower beings who managed to attain great influence and deprived man more and more of feelings for anything spiritual. Since the middle of the Atlantean epoch Ahriman and these ahrimanic beings have been invisibly active as opponents of the middle path, the Christ stream, the path between the extremes of Lucifer and Ahriman. During that time, fear was instilled into humanity by Ahriman (Satan). "Fear is a direct consequence of error." - see Atlantis, The Fate of a Lost Land.

Maybe we are at the history repeats itself stage again where humanity's science and invention will annihilate it totally this time. Here are some lines in Wuthering Heights before the crescendo of "I am Heathcliff".
Quote:
I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

--Chapter IX

Heaven did not seem to be my home; and I broke my heart with weeping to come back to earth; and the angels were so angry that they flung me out into the middle of the heath on the top of Wuthering Heights; where I woke sobbing for joy. That will do to explain my secret, as well as the other. I've no more business to marry Edgar Linton than I have to be in heaven; and if the wicked man in there, had not brought Heathcliff so low I shouldn't have thought of it. It would degrade me to marry Heathcliff now; so he shall never know how I love him; and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same, and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning, or frost from fire.

The Fallen Angel

This scenario seems to resonate with lots of people today
who seem to feel that it is a part of their literal or spiritual
history taking place over many centuries or aeons.

Suzanne

Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Yoda lady once again
Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
All

Remo Roth wrote:
Reminds me of my Yoda I found in June 2005:

To me he is the only Jedi that really counts.

Remo

You will not believe it, but during the last few weeks in the tram and in the bus many times I (accidentially) encounter an old lady, very, very small, perhaps 150 cm, who looks exactly like Yoda. Just today I met her again. It is really unbelievable.

You do not believe it, but yesterday I met the old Yoda lady again; at a completely different time than before. On the way to a walk at the lake of Zurich. And what did I see there?

Today, on 2:40 pm I went out for shopping. It is very unusual that I do this at that time. What happened? Near the bus stop I met the Yoda lady once again. Again at a different time than before.

At the bus stop there was a mother with her child in the buggy. She had a big bag, and on it the word KAPPA.

As I have described in http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... e_p2.htm#2 the KAPPA synchronicity showed me that there must exists a further energy quality, besides physical (outer spirit-psyche) and objective psychic energy (inner spirit-psyche). I call it matter-psyche. Thus the above synchronicity brings Yoda together with the magic energy.

Of course also Yoda's Force is magic. Thus, nothing new. But somehow I feel that there must be something more in this series of synchronicities. But what?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 23, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Yoda lady once again
Remo Roth wrote:
Of course also Yoda's Force is magic. Thus, nothing new. But somehow I feel that there must be something more in this series of synchronicities. But what?

I have found a very interesting aspect of Yoda in the German Wiki description. It seems that it does not exist in the English one:

Quote:
Speziell die in „Episode V – Das Imperium schlägt zurück“ an Luke Skywalker gegebenen Unterweisungen gehen angeblich auf einen tibetischen Lama zurück, der eine ähnliche Gestalt wie die Yoda-Puppe im Film gehabt haben soll. Das im Film Gesagte weist ungewöhnlich starke Ähnlichkeit mit Inhalten des „Geheimen Mantra“ auf, buddhistischen Unterweisungen der Vajrayana-Schulen, die erst im 20. Jahrhundert zugänglich wurden und zuvor nur als „geheime Überlieferung“ von Meistern an ausgewählte Schüler weitergegeben wurde.

The text tells us that it seems that Yoda's instructions for Luke Skywalker have their origin in the age-old Buddhist instructions today known as the "Secret Mantra." The background is Vajrayana, or Tantrayana, i.e., Tantrism. Thus, I am back to Vajrayana, Tibet Buddhism or Tantrayana, my favourite form of Buddhism.

Secret Mantra is described as follows (Wiki):

Quote:
Secret mantra (Tib. sang ngak; Wyl. gsang sngags) or Secret Mantra Vajrayana (Tib. sang ngak dorje tekpa; gsang sngags rdo rje theg pa ) — another name for the Vajrayana.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama says:

You might wonder what is meant by ‘secret mantra’. It does not mean the visualization of deities, or the recitation of mantra or the ritual practices for pacifying, enriching, magnetizing and subjugating. These are not what we call ‘secret mantra’. Nor is it the yogic practice of tsa-lung meditation.

Secret mantra is not simply offering tormas, playing instruments like the gyaling, beating drums and doing elaborate rituals. If this were the definition of tantra, then it would follow that even Milarepa was not a tantric practitioner. He lived in a cave and had no possessions, he did not even have a bell and vajra, yet he was without question one of the greatest tantric yogis who ever lived.

What then is the ‘mantra’ in the vehicle of secret mantra? The word mantra means that which protects the mind. Here, mantra protects the mind against ordinary perception. This is also the real meaning of ‘vajra’ in the word ‘vajra-yana’.

In mantrayana practice, there must be an understanding of emptiness endowed with compassion, which then transforms into a deity. We then practise identifying with that deity. That is the ‘vajra’ element of vajra-yana. The real practice of secret mantra vajrayana involves generating a mind of emptiness with the heart of compassion (tong nyi nyingje’i nyingpo chen) and then transforming that very mind into the pure perception of the deity and feeling a sense of pride or confidence.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Yoda Synchronicity and my Aikido teacher
Hi Remo and All, I saw the original Star Wars back in 1977 with my first boyfriend after the divorce from my first husband. It was OK, but other than Obi-Wan Kenobi who I would have liked to have a date with, it seemed like little more than a futuristic shoot-em-up. The romances were not very interesting to me either. When the second movie came out in 1980, The Empire Strikes Back, I decided not to bother to go see that one. However, my younger daughter, who was a young teen at the time, had gone to it with friends, and she said I really should see it. Her reason for this she said was that... "Mom, Yoda is just your kind of guy." So, I did go to see it. Obi Wan Kenobi, move over, for I was quickly enamored with Yoda even more. He was such a perfect combination of an Aikido and Taoist master. I had a Yoda puppet figure about 8" high for years until I had to move after my asthma-prednizone disaster, and he wound up getting sold with lots of my other stuff to pay medical bills since I had no health insurance at the time. I am not sure if I ever saw the Empire movie more than a few times. The later Star Wars flicks did not interest me at all since reviews indicated they had departed from the highpoint of the Empire which ended with Yoda's death. The later ones had to revive him by doing prequels back to when the older main characters were much younger. Oh well, one good truly inspired movie is a blessing anyway.

Something amazing happened again when I was doing a search related to this (thumbnail size here) image that I used in my last post over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog about the general topic of economic failure. As usual, this list of my web results has to be read in reverse order with the first results shown at the bottom. Right after that, I have pasted in an image I found on the same page as the 2010 economic failure picture although that could not be anticipated before getting onto the page.

October 30, 2010

6:55pm 2010cartoonMortenMorland....
585 x 435 - 90k
http://www.palaceofwisdom.net/images/.../­2010cartoonMortenMorland.jpg

6:53pm Searched for us economy 2010

6:53pm Searched for us economy failing july 7 2007

6:52pm Searched for US economy failing October

6:51pm Searched for us economy failing october

6:51pm Sobering Facts About the Failing US Economy « Hope2012
hope2012.wordpress.com/.../sobering-­facts-about-the-failing-us-economy/

6:50pm Proposed Solutions for a Failing Economy « USA 180
http://www.usa180.org/2010/us.../proposed-­solutions-for-a-failing-economy/

6:50pm The Failing U.S. Economy is Not a Financial Problem,...
http://www.naturalnews.com/025120_health­_economy_America.html

6:49pm Not starred G-20 meeting ends with U.S. failing to secure key support...
articles.latimes.com/2010/oct/23/­business/la-fi-g20-meeting-20101024

Here is the Yoda synchronicity image found on the same page I was
going to from results on this topic: Searched for us economy 2010.

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

This is exactly what my Yoda puppet looked like.
I had it for about 10 years or so.

As I mentioned already at the start of this post about Yoda: "He was such a perfect combination of an Aikido and Taoist master." Aikido is a "martial art" that is primarily for defense and when taught as its originator intended is not aggressive. I took lessons from about 1975 to 1978, starting of course before either Star Wars in 1977 and Empire Strkes Back which had the first appearance of Yoda in 1980. I was wondering a few hours ago about what ever happened to George my Aikido teacher since I had not seen him since a demonstration program in the early 1980s. George died in 2000 I found out. It also is apparent that George became over the years even a better person and noble soul than he already was back 30 years ago. It brought tears to my eyes to know this.

Quote from Virginia Aikido Website: "An important figure in the history of American Aikido,
Simcox Sensei will be remembered most for his kindness and gentleness of spirit."

A thoughtful commentary on
the philosophy of aikido by George Simcox
(1933-2000) - Page 1 of 2
AIKIDO: A civilizing martial art
and,
Ki: The force that makes it that way

(Brief Selection)

Homo Sapiens has been called a hunter and fighter. History has shown us that this is pretty true. Civilization is one name for efforts over the years to evolve human social life from a dog-eat-dog existence where the environment is an enemy to be subdued, into a society where we care for one another and have a concern for what we leave to successive generations..... As we progress in our attempts to live in a society which is decidedly schizophrenic in its approach to living, we need to keep working on the objective of increasing our civilizing nature. We need to use our power to spread calm rather than contributing to the din of conflict."

Well, I am going to go back to sleep now and perhaps dream-vision that
Lee and George are still alive and well in the same realm of similar souls.

Suzanne

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Yogurt
Don't overlook the shadow of Yoda, Yogurt, in the Mel Brooks spoof of Star Wars, Spaceballs. Brooks is probably the only true American shaman alive today. Spaceballs in fact brings out what is hidden in Star Wars; it is a call of opposition to global robot culture in favor of the natural state which Brooks here names "Druidia."

C.G. Jung plays in several of Mel Brooks' films. Here von Helsig's assistant, Dr. Jack Seward played by Harvey Korman, is actually modeled to look like Jung in Brooks masterpiece: Dracula: Dead and Loving It. Jung gets a cameo in Brooks' High Anxiety as well.

ItImage

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post A Step Further
I think that I am a step further. I continued with my thoughts about the reincarnation of the deceased, a topic that is in my mind for some days now. I was reminded of a dream, in which first horrible people of the beyond with skulls had been incarnated and I had to destroy them. Then, as a result, the reincarnation of constructive deceased could happen. The positive revenues looked like the inhabitants of Dagobah. I was reminded that Yoda was ostracized to there. Thus, I goggled with "Yoda Dagobah" -- and what did I find? The following snippet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zD-Roh ... re=related

At the beginning there is the scene that fox referenced, with the stones; http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#11419 . Then, it is almost unbelievable, the scene the words of which Suzanne has posted in the last post:

Quote:
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

beginning at 2:25.

Thus, Yoda and his Force, of course the Force Kappa (matter-psyche) is now together with the reincarnation of constructive deceased. This leads us back to the sub-forum Reincarnation in a Modern View.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post Wow
Wow. Seems something in the world is starting. The 40-year Star Wars saga was prelude. The Taoist Stars Wars took its premise from Kirosawa's Hidden Fortress.

It ran parrallel to Star Trek, an epic of pure material conquest running across the Universe. Yoda vs. Captain Kirk. They started at the same time and ended at the same time. Maybe the Captain Kirk era is finally up.

These are the sentiments of Walt Whitman in “Passage to India” in 1900 predicting Captain Kirk's journey: “Lo, soul, seest thou not God’s purpose from the first?/ The earth to be spann’d, connected by network,/ The races, neighbors, to marry and be given in marriage,/The oceans to be cross’d, the distant brought near,/ The lands to be welded together.” The passage would be to the sun and the moon and all of the stars and to Siruis and Jupiter. Then: “After the seas are all cross’d (as they seem already cross’d)/ After the great captiains and engineers have accoomplish’d their work,/ After the noble inventors, after the scientists, the chemist, the geologist, ethnologist,/ Finally shall come the poet worthy of that name;/ The true son of God shall come singing his songs.”

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Strangelets and the Reincarnation of Destructive Deceased
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, Yoda and his Force, of course the Force Kappa (matter-psyche) is now together with the reincarnation of constructive deceased. This leads us back to the sub-forum Reincarnation in a Modern View.

My intuition goes back to the beginning of this thread, and to its name: CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9?. I feel that the whole strangelets topic is connected to the reincarnation of these destructive deceased. In my dream they looked like the reincarnated death in person. It was horrible.

I am happy that I did not hesitate to box them into their skulls -- and they vanished into thin air :D

Then I am in the region in Zurich that reminded me of Dagobah. The rest see above.

Remo

PS: Of course I am also reminded of Darth Vader and his mask.

See for example http://www.google.ch/imgres?imgurl=http ... CCkQ9QEwAw

Accidentially I read some days ago that it will be sold at auction in the near future.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Stock Exchange Crash
I had the above dream on Oct 6, 2008. On Oct 7 I read that the stock market is in free fall though the US government had borrowed 700 billion $ . I thought that the constructive reincarnated people could be the reason for this :twisted:

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Young Yoda
By the way, Yoda was not always old :lol:

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Bad Cat - Good Cat - taming the dragon - CERN
Hi All, The intensity of the flow of synchronicities is a bit too much for my system to take right now. I wound up sleeping for most of the day which is actually a good thing. As the meaningful coincidences occur, I am just keeping track of them by pasting them into an E-mail to myself or into a WORD document or saving the web pages to Favorites or making a Desktop link to the most significant ones.

To make a long story short when I will have to be leaving my house in about 5 hours and still need a middle of the night nap of a couple of hours, I am going to give a quick text summary of some of what has happened since I made the post about George the Aikido teacher. We could say that the Chinese Tao and the Japanese Zen have some things in common and some diverse aspects. As to the spiritual energy factor, Taoists say somelike like chi, and the Japanese and the Aikidoists say ki. George used to stress in his kindly and patience manner the importance of centering ourselves in The One Point which is a couple of inches below the navel. That is the same core of being that I usually refer to here as Hara. The ex-Nazi diplomat Durkheim learned about this in Japan when he got stranded there during World War II. He went on to become an important though not well known teacher of the Western esoteric path which he enhanced with some of the Eastern Hara based teachings. There is a video I will link to sometime of him practically on his deathbed, and it is quite possible to see, hear, and feel his profound goodness and peacefulness of soul.

I have still not done the "Miracle of the Cat" post over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. It has turned out that there was a good esoteric reason for my not doing it at the time I had intended. Something occurred this evening that showed me why there had to be a waiting time that I was not conscious of as it was happening. First here is a picture of the cartoon cat named Lucifer from the Disney Cinderella movie that was posted by pascal over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog... then next to it will be a picture from Google images based on a "cat in lap" search. This had some extremely amazing results. I do not want to take a picture of myself and the real cat Sparky who was at first called the demon or devil cat when he moved in a couple of months ago. So I wanted to find a cat curled up peacefully in a lap... a cat that would look a bit like the real one, and a scene that would represent me in my usual recliner at the grandkids' house. I finally found one even with a fireplace across the way, although the one in the real house is electric and not burning logs. I noticed that with the view or magnification I was using at the time (because of my sight problems due to cataracts), there was the recliner photo, a rustic lodge below that one, and some kind of goddess statue with a cat in her lap. I figured she had to be a harvest goddess. Then things got really astonishing. OK, here is the line-up of those basic pictures.

Lucifer the Bad Cat

Sparky the new cat looks good but acts bad, suddenly bites or scratches,
without warning. I told the kids not to hit him or hurt him but instead push him away
gently or use the water spray bottle to make him retreat if he was acting vicious.
I told them he does that because he is afraid and does not trust us yet.

Here is a picture representing how the bad cat is now becoming gradually a good cat that does not lash out in fear as much and can be trusted more and more not to suddenly bite or scratch. Well, Lee is always saying that we should just be passively radiating love, rather than trying to make or force other people to change, by our FEELING what it is like to be (in his favorite phrase for our mutual goal): Gentle Spirits -- Being Love. So, I figured I might as well practice on the cat. Feel compassion toward the cat, feel it is possible to love the cat even though it is being very nasty, feel that it is most likely that the cat is suffering fear and rage over being in a new place with unknown people... THINKING these nice things does not do it alone. FEELING the sense of compassion for any other being's suffering seems to be what is needed. NOT taking on their suffering, NOT taking into one's self their evil aspect, NOT trying to play savior... and so on which can turn into a dangerous megalomania. When we know that compassionate love arises from within us and is derived form the One Love and Light when we are still and calm, then it just happens rather than our trying to make it happen. So there, that is what my Yoda kind of deceased guy tends to say about these things. This does remind me somewhat of the picture below that Ann and I have discussed on the Blog before about the dragon as enemy or companion in our personal and collective unconscious. I had to move the lady and the dragon image from old picture files to my new section for pictures that I use for uploads. I did not notice until I got it there and started to upload it here to the forum that it landed right smack next to the CERN related one I have placed under it here. Synchronistic significance... we'll see?

Lady and the Dragon

L3 magnet in the ALICE cavern (at CERN)

First, you all will have to put up with my pasting in some of my web history
because the progression of images into greater and greater meaning do not make as much
sense without "documenting the synchronicities" as Lee has instructed to do.

HEY, somebody who knows something about science, Lee says we need someone who is earth-based alive to supply the probable meaning related to the term "transverse momentum" in connection with our concerns about CERN. I asked him why he doesn't just say what it means. But he says the process of cooperation intuitively and practically both between the living and deceased has an important positive effect without necessarily doing anything in the outward world. Nobody is going to listen at CERN anyway to us supposed crackpot lunatics.

Yesterday (cont.)
8:10pm Searched for Persephone
Persephone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persephone

http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Persephone.html

8:05pm Searched for Demeter and Hades

8:02pm Searched for Demeter

7:58pm Searched for harvest goddess

7:37pm Searched for cat in lap - Viewed 1 result

How can I make my cat a lap cat? – Way of Cats blog
http://www.wayofcats.com/blog/cat-­affection-moves-the-lap-cat/163

7:13pm Searched for xylophone transversal waves - Viewed 5 results

Standing Waves and Musical Instruments - cnx.org
cnx.org/content/m12413/latest/

Basic physics of xylophone and marimba bars - citeulike.org
http://www.citeulike.org/user/dan_ludwigsen­/article/7573025

Acoustic quality of vène wood (Pterocarpus erinaceus... - afs-journal.org
http://www.afs-journal.org/articles/forest/pdf­/2010/08/f100018.pdf

LEFT some results out for privacy to the location or private person.

7:00pm Searched for Yoda as a baby - Viewed 2 results

chewbacca-and-yoda.jpg
640 x 480 - 76k
listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/­upload/chewbacca-and-yoda.jpg

Baby-yoda_003.jpg
250 x 375 - 66k
plasmicsloth.com/gallery2/d/555-1/­Baby-yoda_003.jpg

7:00pm Searched for Yoda as a baby

6:09pm Searched for transversal momentum - Viewed 1 result
Transverse Momentum of the Z Boson - dylancasey.org
http://www.dylancasey.org/thesis.html

TOOK long break in searches here - 12 hours

6:54am Searched for Empire Strikes back and prequels - Viewed 1 result
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars

6:54am Searched for Empire Strinkes back

OK, one more list here to show that transverse momentum does have something to do with CERN in 2010. We need a living person to say what this might mean about concerns that scientists there may this week or at a later time take risks that go too far out of control that may result in a major catastrophe. I have no idea what this momentum stuff has to do with ALICE or other experiment bases around the circle of the collider such as ATLAS.

CERN transverse momentum 2010

About 44,500 results (0.28 seconds) at 4:57 AM 11/1/2010

[PDF] Transverse momentum spectrum of charged particles in proton-proton ...
Marian Ivanov, Lake Louise Winter Institute 2010, 15th-20th February 2010 ... Transverse momentum spectra for multiplicity classes and as a function ... 15th-20th February 2010. CERN Large Hadron Collider and ALICE experiment ...
aliceinfo.cern.ch/static/EditorialTalks/LakeLuiseMI4.pdf

CERN Document Server: Record#1285577: Transverse Momentum and ...
Report number, CMS-CR-2010-129 ; CERN-CMS-CR-2010-129. Title, Transverse ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1285577 - CachedCERN Document Server: CMS Physics Analysis Summaries
During the spring of 2010, the LHC delivered proton-proton collisions with a ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/.../CMS%20Physics%20Analysis%20Summaries?... - Cached - Similar

CERN Document Server: Record#1281341: Early supersymmetry searches ...
by The ATLAS collaboration - 2010 - Related articles
Report number, ATLAS-CONF-2010-066. Title, Early supersymmetry searches with ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1281341 - Cached

Let the physics begin at the LHC - CERN Courier
CERN Courier. May 5, 2010 ... and the relationship between mean transverse momentum and charged-particle multiplicity, ... Produced for CERN by IOP Publishing.
cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/42317 - Cached

Combined HERA data set scene for the LHC - CERN Courier
CERN Courier. Jan 20, 2010 .... The neutrino escapes undetected, leading to ...
cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/41458 - Cached - SimilarShow more results from cerncourier.comSPIRES-HEP: FIND EE CERN-LHC-CMS NOT TC CONFERENCE PAPER AND SCL S
CSM-QCD-10-006, CERN-PH-EP-2010-009, FERMILAB-PUB-10-170-CMS, May 2010. ... 16) Transverse momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged hadrons in ...
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/spires/fin ... e=CERN...s - Cached

HepData search – 'exp cern' - CEDAR > Home - Oct 29
Preprint: CERN-PH-EP-2010-034 Archive: ARXIV:1009.5908 (Spires ID: 8817804) ... Transverse momentum spectra of charged particles in proton-proton collisions ...
hepdata.cedar.ac.uk/search/exp_cern - Cached

[1002.0621] Transverse momentum and pseudorapidity distributions ...
Feb 3, 2010 ... Title: Transverse momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged hadrons in pp ... Report number: CMS-QCD-09-010; CERN PH-EP/2010-003 ...
arxiv.org › hep-ex - Cached - SimilarTransverse momentum spectra for charged particles at the CERN ...
by G Arnison - 1982 - Cited by 124 - Related articles
We have measured transverse momentum spectra up to 10 GeV/c for charged particles ..... We should like to thank the members of the CERN Accelerator Divisions for their work in .... Copyright © 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved. ...
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0370269382906232 - Similar

--------------------

I probably did not divide the parts of the list correctly above. The actual results can be found at this link, and there are at least about 9 pages more of them, maybe lots lots more than that.

CERN Transverse Momentum 2010

I have to post to see how much mess needs to be removed from this. Then a set of only images with brief descriptions, and them this is done. It is 5:13 AM.

OK, I have to leave home soon, so I do not have time to prepare a separate post. These images have a very astonishing message without many words. They start with the cat theme but then show a goddess holding a cat which turns out to be related to the underworld realm and so on... I noticed when I was first searching yesterday for cat in a lap that the picture below it was a rustic lodge and the one below that was some kind of goddess with a cat in her lap. You will soon get the gist of these significances without my having to indulge in words too much.

To sum up the above briefly, first we have the cat in the lap (mine where I am supposedly radiating love passively as Lee instructs). Kitty becomes more tame over some days. Below this cat in lap picture was the rustic lodge (whatever that means, perhaps going back to more simplicity like near the mountains farther down in Virginia where I would like to live but more likely it is about simplicity within ourselves. Below the lodge picture was this goddess with a kitty like a baby in her lap. I do not get myself mixed up in identity with a goddess. The source of beneficial grace comes from our Original Source above the gender dualities and yet includes them both. I figured this gal had to have something to do with harvests due to the things she was holding. I looked up harvest goddess. I had to laugh with this result of Demeter turned up. I have described a number of times on the Blog and elsewhere how Lee says to place one hand on the Hara, the area below the navel and the other hand on the Heart area sometimes when he and I are meditating together. Her daughter if I am getting my Greek gods and goddesses straight was Persephone who got abducted by Hades the god of the underworld. At some point she came to actually love him (Beauty and Beast scenario) but also wanted to return to the outer world to be with her beloved mother. She wound up having to stay with her hubby part of the year and going home to mommy the rest of the year that accounts for our seasons. The literal part of all this is bunk but its esoteric and spiritual meanings can say a lot to us. OK, here are some last images, so I can get ready to leave home for the day.

When I went back I guess yesterday evening... I am not going to look up all these details, I found another image that was not there before next to the kitty in lap in the recliner image. Maybe I had the whole section on another magnification than before, but when I changed it, this little T-shirt image was still there. Hmm, what does this mean. I copied it right away into an E-mail to myself because I suspected it would soon disappear from the results.

resize
80 × 80 - Cat Stevens - Light Blue Infant Lap-Shoulder Tee (18M) ·
Compare prices from other stores
bizrate.com
(There is no such kid tee-shirt at that site at the link given... strange things going on... what will happen next... I remembered that years ago when I was younger, there was some singer guy named Cat Stevens, so I Googled for that name, and here is what resulted. What caught my eye was the song, Morning Has Broken... because two years ago when Lee was first communicating, I started singing the first line in the car without know why. "Morning has broken, like the first morning." I found msyelf doing that again this last week in the car. I asked Lee why. He said as he often does, "You will find out." Maybe this would be the answer.

Cat Stevens
Wild World - The Very Best Of Cat Stevens - 2000 - 3:18
Father and Son - The Very Best Of Cat ... - 2000 - 3:37
Peace Train - The Very Best Of Cat Stevens - 2000 - 4:10
Morning Has Broken - The Very Best Of ... - 2000 - 3:16
More songs from iLike.com »
Listen on: Rhapsody - Pandora ►
YUSUF Islam » Homepage

Official web site for Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens),
acclaimed singer-songwriter, humanitarian and philanthropist.
http://www.catstevens.com/ - Cached
Get more results from the past 24 hours

Cat Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 12:25am
Yusuf Islam (born Steven Demetre Georgiou; 21 July 1948 in London, England), originally and commonly known by his former stage name Cat Stevens, ...

Discography - Foreigner - Numbers - Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens - Cached - Similar

Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken - Live 1973

3 min - Nov 21, 2006 - Uploaded by socialisto75
Cat Stevens sings "Morning Has Broken" on "ABC In Concert" - 11/09/73
Clips from same concert: Father & Son: http://www.youtube ...

News for Cat Stevens

Thousands attend 'Rally to Restore Sanity' in Washington‎ - 5 hours ago

Ozzy Osbourne and Yusuf Islam, the singer formerly known as Cat Stevens, played together at a "sanity" rally poking fun at America's ill-tempered politics. ...
Telegraph.co.uk - 30 related articles - Shared by 10+

----------------

I did not know that event was taking place. Anyhow, I do not think this has to do with our taming the kitty in the other religion he has joined. This has to do with all religionists and non-religionists taming the fearful one that is within ourselves that wants to lash out at others it perceives as threatening. Let's see if I can fit in the video, images, and lyrics that I tend to FEEL go along with the meaningful coincidences that have been happening here. It's 6:42 AM.

Morning Has Broken

Lyrics by Eleanor Farjeon
Sung By: Cat Stevens

Morning has broken, like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven.
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass.
Praise for the sweetnes of the wet garden,
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning.
Born of the one light Eden saw play.
Praise with elation, praise every morning;
God's recreation of the new day.

Morning has broken, like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

Wonderful, Beautiful video of this song with
awe-inspiring scenes of loveliness on our Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TInLOJ ... re=related

I have to leave now and perhaps can complete a couple of things more in an hour where I am going,
For now, I can say that when I first viewed the above video around midnight last night, there was an
ad across the bottom of it that linked to a website and book about the Jewish teacher Hillel who
taught about his version of the Golden Rule that we have discussed before on this forum...

I have a bit more time around 7:15 AM to add this description of the book below.

Overview

“What is hateful to you, do not do unto others. That is the whole Torah, the rest is commentary.” This is the most famous teaching of Hillel. What makes this teaching so extraordinary is that it was offered to a Gentile seeking an on-the-spot conversion. Teachings, stories, and legal rulings of Hillel can be found throughout the Talmud; what many of them share is his emphasis on ethical and moral living as an essential element in Jewish religious practice. After offering that concise summation of the Torah’s contents, Hillel adds the injunction to “now go and study,” and then converts the seeker to Judaism. For Joseph Telushkin, this is not a metaphor but a model. Faced with unprecedented levels of intermarriage and assimilation, and with the interest of so many unchurched non-Jews in Jewish teachings, Judaism today is in need of the sort of openness that Hillel championed 2,000 years ago. The most prominent religious leader in the Land of Israel during the reign of Herod, Hillel may well have influenced Jesus, his junior by several decades. In a provocative analysis of the evolution of both Christianity and Judaism, Telushkin reveals why, over the ensuing centuries, Hillel’s teachings began to be ignored in favor of the stricter and less inclusive teachings of his rabbinic adversary, Shammai. This bold new look at an iconic religious leader—the first to cite the ethical concept of tikkun olam (repairing the world) as a basis for making modifications to Jewish law—is certain to generate passionate discussion and debate.

About the author

JOSEPH TELUSHKIN is the author of sixteen books, including Jewish Literacy, The Book of Jewish Values, and A Code of Jewish Ethics, the first volume of which received a National Jewish Book Award in 2006. He is the rabbi of the Synagogue for the Performing Arts in Los Angeles and a senior associate of Clal, The National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership. He lives in New York City.

http://nextbookpress.com/authors/274/joseph-telushkin/

Finally, I came across this image at the time shown last night:

12:57am Dragon Morning.jpg - Bookmark: edit - remove
760 x 523 - 96k
i193.photobucket.com/albums/z210/­MySpot14/DragonMorning.jpg

12:56am Searched for Morning has broken like the first morning

Now, somebody here on the forum needs to tell us what transverse momentum has to do
with our concern about the upcoming experiements on 11/9 or later on at CERN

FINISHED at 7:34 AM - Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 am; edited 5 times in total

It's around 10:30 AM. I am just correcting some spelling errors and making the CERN search link address, not cause everything else to go out of whack, by shortening its hidden code that ran off the margin. Also I double checked and found out that the search for cat in lap led to the picture of the goddess Demeter. Why a cat stevens T-shirt for infants would show up is not explainable. But when out of curiosity I looked up Cat Stevens, he was of Greek Cypriot Orthodox and Swedish Lutheran background through his parents before he converted to Islam in 1977. Now, this becomes kind of very amazing as a meaningful coincidence. The picture of Demeter was found only with a "cat in lap" search. BUT, here is what Cat Steven's (Yusuf Islam) name was at birth: Steven Demetre Georgiou.

Peace Train

by Cat Stevens

Now I've been happy lately,
thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately,
dreaming about the world as one
some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness,
there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country,
come take me home again

Now I've been smiling lately,
thinking about the good things to come
something good has begun

Oh peace train sounding louder
Glide on the peace train
Come on now peace train
Yes, peace train holy roller

Everyone jump upon the peace train
Come on now peace train

Get your bags together,
go bring your good friends too
Cause it's getting nearer,
it soon will be with you

Now come and join the living,
it's not so far from you
And it's getting nearer,
soon it will all be true

Now I've been crying lately,
thinking about the world as it is
Why must we go on hating,
why can't we live in bliss

Cause out on the edge of darkness,
there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country,
come take me home again

You Tube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFFCt4SQq0&
Very colorful and uplifting with world wide peace gatherings shown.

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Yogurt
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Don't overlook the shadow of Yoda, Yogurt, in the Mel Brooks spoof of Star Wars, Spaceballs. Brooks is probably the only true American shaman alive today. Spaceballs in fact brings out what is hidden in Star Wars; it is a call of opposition to global robot culture in favor of the natural state which Brooks here names "Druidia."

What could the shadow of the Force be? As much as I know, the difference between the Force and its shadow is the attitude of the ego: If it does not use the Force by will, but just lets it develop itself then it belongs to Yoda. One uses the Force in the state that I call the Eros ego. If one uses the force by will, with the help of the Logos ego, then it is destructive.

For example how my Yoda synchronicites had been created: I just felt that in the specific moment I have to go for a walk (or do my shopping) -- and I met the Yoda lady (and in the last event the KAPPA force). This behaviour is what I also call synchronicity quest.

It is also the behaviour of children -- as for example of Emese above :D

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Using the Force
One could now say that in the dream above I am not passive, but acting. This is true, however, in the original notes I wrote: "Obviously it is my task to destroy these horrible skill-headed revenues." This shows that in the moment of the dream, two years ago, I did not destruct them by will, but I felt that it is my duty.

A further funny aspect is that all this happens at Kirchgasse in Zurich. It is the street that leads to and from the Grossmünster, the main church of Zurich. As I had experienced during a very painful time, from 1986 to 1995, in Christan churches they believe that they live charity, but are demonically evil. Especially my boss, a wellknown Swiss pastor, was exactly like this.

Also scientists think that they use the "good force" and construct with it devilish things, for example weapons. All this is the product of the Neoplatonic idea that with our intellect we liberate the good spirit out of evil matter. But matter is not evil, and neither matter-psyche, the Force, is evil if we feel when it is necessary to use it.

Thus, "Kirchgasse" means to me this enantiodromia: Identifying with the good leads inevitably into its opposite: living the evil. And the means against it is the Force, used on the base of the feeling function and not by will.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post C.G. Jung on Good and Evil
At the beginning of the chapter Late Thoughts in Memories, Dreams, Reflections Jung writes about this "conflict of duties:"

Quote:
"A so-called good to which we succumb loses its ethical character. Not that there is anything bad in it on that score, but to have succumbed to it may breed trouble ... We must beware of thinking of good and evil as absolute opposites."

I think that evangelical Christans do not see this problem, identify with the good principle and end in evil deeds.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 am
Profile WWW

Post CERN search results page 2 - Unus Mundus forum
Hi All, I took a nap until after 3 PM. There had been some interesting numbers that I wrote down before the rest period. It was around noon 12 PM here in Virginia. This is for our numerology people to decipher as to possible significance.

The forum main Index page said there were a total of 10881 articles posted.

As to the Ann-Suzanne Blog, there were at that moment 781 replies.

As to the number of page views for the Blog, there were 66,181.

What do the three number 81s mean to our number affectionados?

The number of page reads for this strangelet thread were 1301.

Does anyone care to make anything out of all of the above ending in Numero Uno (1 One)?

OK, now to the topic of this post. I posted already in my last post the results for a page 1 search for this: "CERN Transverse Momentum 2010" just to see if I could come to any comprehension at all about what the transverse momentum stuff means. Well, hey, look at what result was at the top of page 2:

Page 2 of about 44,500 results (0.31 seconds)

UNUS MUNDUS :: View topic - CERN strangelets could destroy us come ...
9 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Jun 7, 2009
(Why this date result, I don't know, our posts are all October 2010.)
Sure, could be silly nerves over silly nothing... but if transverse momentum in relation to CERN does mean something real ...

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1405&sid... - Cached

Phys. Rev. D 82, 074011 (2010): Sassot et al. - Inclusive hadron ...
Oct 12, 2010 ... Inclusive hadron production in the CERN-LHC era ... kaon, and proton distributions differential in transverse momentum and rapidity for LHC ...
link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.82.074011

Large Hadron Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CERN has declared a schedule to operate the LHC through the rest of 2010 and most ..... (CMS collaboration) (2010). "Transverse momentum and pseudorapidity ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider - Cached - Similar

[PDF] IPRD Siena, June 2010 Fido Dittus (CERN) on behalf of the ATLAS ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
IPRD Siena, June 2010 Fido Dittus (CERN) on behalf of the ATLAS Collaboration ..... average transverse momentum as a function of the number of charged ...
http://www.bo.infn.it/sminiato/sm10/pre ... dittus.pdf

Moriond QCD 2010 Agenda
Mar 20, 2010 ... 10:25 - 10:40, Andreas Salzburger (CERN), ATLAS tracking results ... 18:00 - 18:15, Jacek Otwinowski (Darmstadt), Transverse momentum ...
moriond.in2p3.fr/QCD/2010/MorQCD10Prog.html - Cached

Proton collisions detected at unprecedented levels of energy
Mar 3, 2010 ... 7, 2010) — CERN has been able to take the first measurements of .... Transverse-momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged hadrons ...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 094820.htm - Cached

SPIRES-HEP: FIND EA KATKOV, IGOR
CERN-PH-EP-2010-011, CERN-PH-EP-2010-05-31, May 2010. 32pp. ... 3) Transverse-momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged hadrons in pp collisions ...
usparc.ihep.su/spires/find/hep/www?rawcmd=ea+Katkov,+Igor - Cached

[PDF] Transverse-momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged ...
by V Khachatryan - 2010 - Related articles
CERN-PH-EP-2010-009. 2010/05/19. CMS-QCD-10-006. Transverse-momentum and pseudorapidity distributions of charged hadrons in pp collisions at ...
lss.fnal.gov/archive/2010/pub/fermilab-pub-10-170-cms.pdf

The window opens on physics at 7 TeV - CERN Courier
CERN Courier. Oct 26, 2010 ... and is independent of both rapidity and transverse momentum (ALICE collaboration 2010). ... Produced for CERN by IOP Publishing.

cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/44094 - Cached

ePublication Archive
by AFD Aaron - 2010 - Cited by 4 - Related articles
J High Energy Phys (1) (2010) [doi:10.1007/JHEP01(2010)109] ... Events with an isolated lepton and missing transverse momentum and measurement of W production at HERA ... RAL Technical Reports, RAL-TR-2000-025 (2000), CERN-TH-2000-158, ...
epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/search?st=browse-by-serial&s=1555 - Cached

P.S. The demon cat turned sweeter kitty (from passive doses of radiating love) was laying on the desk right in front of this computer as I was doing this search that showed the Unus Mundus result at the top of page 2. Maybe I can add a photo of this later.

Suzanne

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next