UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:09 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Star wars and kappa shoes 

Post Star wars and kappa shoes
Star wars :

This morning , I dreamt of a discussion about this symbol ( concentric circles). I think that was Chewbacca who spoke of it.

Chewbacca the wise?
For his size, he is the opposite of Yoda.

George Lucas :
(Source : wikipedia)

(About Chewbacca) George Lucas says he was inspired by his dog, named Indiana, creating the character.

His car accident in 1962 which showed him in a particular dimension of the perception of life and his intuitions he associates with "the Force" Star Wars.

Kappa shoes

Saturday I was in the subway and my attention turned to a man's shoes because of the logo, it's been awhile since I had not seen this brand of shoes, I thought it was the Diadora brand. I found the logo for a strange brand of sports shoe and I was wondering what idea had passed through the minds of its designers.

And on this forum, Remo spoke about Kappa. I go on "internet images" with google and I saw that the brand of shoes that I've seen in the subway was not Diadora but Kappa.

I don't know if we could considerate this like a synchronicity.

Yoda and Spock

Bernie spoke about Star Trek. I saw the last film (2009) and I think that Spock is a wise like Yoda.
http://timeisnear.over-blog.net/article ... 83133.html

Sunday, on French Tv, I saw Samir Nasri, soccer player of Arsenal, speaking about one of his partner ( Abou Diaby? I don't remember) saying he was like Yoda, and at this moment , the TV shows an image of Yoda.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 am
Founder

Post Kappa = Magic Form of Energy

As you know, with the help of a Kappa synchronicity (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... e_p2.htm#2 ) I began to understand that there must exist a magic form of energy.

The interesting aspect is that the woman and the man are connected in the region of the anahata, the heart Chakra.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

:?

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:51 pm
Site Admin

Post The origins of Yoda
Quote:
Yoda is portrayed as a powerful Jedi Master in the Star Wars trilogy. Series creator Gerge Lucas originally wished Yoda to follow his other characters in having a full name: Minch Yoda, but instead opted to have many details of the character's life history remain unknown. Yoda's race has never been stated in any media, canonical or otherwise, and he is merely stated to be of a "species unknown"

Early in the development of Episode IV, Lucas included a species called the Whills, a mysterious, omnipresent race who were to take the story-teller perspective. Yoda, and characters Yaddle and Vandar Tokare are Whills; recently, there has been passing reference to a Shaman of the Order of the Whills.

So what is Whills:

The Ancient Order of the Whills was a higher order of beings deeply connected with The Force . They had men known as Shaman.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile Personal album

Post the 2 kappas
I'm ashamed I scarcely know Star wars, but these Yoda-kappa things remind me that
Yod is the 10th Hebrew letter (Greek iota), י (the hand)
Kaf is the 11th Hebrew letter (Greek kappa), כ (the palm)

It is too the first Hebrew letter to have two shapes :
normal one כ
and final shape ך, at the end of a word.

There are 5 letters with these two shapes, and much more rabbinical interpretations about, the major trend pointing at the revealed and concealed aspects. Modern interpretation insists on the fact that final shape goes underneath the normal line of writing, towards the unconscious.

There is an echo with a Bernie's post on previous thread (137th) in which title had a HTML code for Hebrew 8th letter, which was not interpreted in the title (it would have been in the post).
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1255#11255
Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew & # 1495;&.
(I separate the characters, else it would give ח)
This made me wonder which letter was & # 1507; (1507 = 11x137), and I thought first that, if & # 1495 was Hebrew 8th letter, then & # 1507 would be 20 th letter, i.e. Resh (head), or our R, Remo's double initial. But HTML includes the final shapes inside the alphabet, besides of rejecting them at the end, and & # 1507 is ף, final shape of Pe (mouth).
This final shape always sounds "F", like RFR's middle initial.

This reminds me too of a very symbolic novel by Jules Verne, where a man named KalmyK has got for logo a double K, written Җ as the Cyrillic letter J (like Yod or Jod).

About Yoda's origin, it might be thought of Yehudim, Jews (from Yehuda, Juda, where 'u' is same letter as 'o').

About concentric circles, here is the symbol of Telesphoros among god symbols in Epidauros circuli:
Telesphoros is god of recovering, engraved by Jung in the center of Bollingen stone.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]