UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 am

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 beth's story 

Post beth's story
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile Personal album

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: beth's story
Beth

beth wrote:
There was a time, like some indigenous peoples, when I felt that having my picture taken - being "witnessed" - might steal my soul or otherwise tamper with the magic in my private world. But as I've indicated, it's all been combed through so thoroughly in some way already. I don't need anything to be confirmed or denied, and I can't imagine what, if anything, there is to lose. Though it still feels a little awkward to talk so much about "me", my personal drive is to integrate the unusual experiences of the last 2+ years and "get back to Kansas", if possible. I think this will be therapeutic and I welcome the help.

So your feeling function tells you that the time is ripe to speak about all this. Yes, don't worry about the comments. As long as you feel that what you write is ok, it is ok.

My first association that came spontaneously to my mind was Black Elk (Black Elk Speaks). He had incredible visions, but did not know that he had to tell them to his tribe. As a result he got very sick. Only when he decided to talk about his "crazy" visions, he recovered ...

Remo

PS: Many years ago Clarice began to speak about her "crazy" dreams in the "deceased" Jung forum. In a disparaging way they were commented by self-proclaimed "analysts." This was one of the reasons why Roger and I decided to open the Unus Mundus forum where we can accept the "crazyness" of us outcasts. We are the future!

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Svadhisthana Chakra And Telepathy/Precognition
beth wrote:
I don't want to leave him there because I am so afraid he will die if he doesn't breathe too. But he has not been 'shocked' into consciousness. His body is still dark like the water , while mine has become white-ish animated flesh. I finally have to swim to the surface, there is no other choice. My head pops above the water and my lungs are relieved to breathe the air but my heart is panicked and desperate about the twin, and I try to "will" him alive - will him to come up and breathe. I flap around and scan the surface of the water trying to find his face. It is pure desperation. He is not surfacing. My whole consciousness is focused on rescuing the twin. And then I wake up.

It is always difficult to comment dreams of humans one does not know personally. However, this dream is deeply archetypal. Thus, one can give some general comments.

I know such dreams from other humans. For our concretizing ego it is strange or even dangerous and shocking to leave someone back in the water. However, in these "other dimensions" people can breathe under water. I am reminded of a dream, in which I was together with a "radioactive" submarine that was also an insect. I did not even think of the idea that I cannot breathe. See The Radioactive Insect Submarine and the Beatles' Submarine in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10877 .

Thus, the dream means that you have a "twin" in what Tantrism calls the svadhisthana chakra, the water chakra, the second chakra. "Being there" means that you must have a good relationship to telepathy and precognition, since "being watery" means that one can "dilate" time and/or space. This way one "overlooks" long distances and/or times. A good example is Swedenborg, in whom Jung was so interested. Paul Budding mentions him in his article The Addition of Relative Matter and Acausality to Science

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 am
Profile WWW

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile Personal album

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile Personal album

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: a dream
beth wrote:
I become aware of a spherical mass deep below the surface close in color to the water.
(...) I am baffled and struggling to the realization that I am actually only half of the sphere, and feel myself slowly separating from/becoming aware of an infant twin.

In Plato's Symposium, it is stated that in primal times people were spherical creatures who wheeled around like clowns doing cartwheels. There were three sexes: the all male, the all female, and the "androgynous," who was half man, half woman. The creatures tried to scale the heights of heaven and planned to set upon the gods. Zeus thought about blasting them to death with thunderbolts, but did not want to deprive himself of their devotions and offerings, so he decided to cripple them by chopping them in half, in effect separating the two bodies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symposium
(copy _(Plato)#Aristophanes and add it after the url to get the right adress)

3 days ago, on 11/16, I had a recollection of a kind of synchronicity reported by the guy who mostly elucidated the enigma of Antikythera Mechanism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
I think it concerned a gear with 29 teeth, but I'm not sure about it, and the article above gives several other Lucas numbers, 11-18-47-76... See the incredible sync Al-Me-Beth here :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1621#11621
Thinking of the discovery of the mechanism made me suddenly recall some bits of a previous night dream, I was not conscious until now.
I am in an enclosed garden, a kind of park which people visit.
I have nothing to do with these people, I'm from totally another kind.
The ground is very watery, and it's foggy too, you scarcely see a few yards away.
People are looking for little disks of red clay, about 4 inches wide, half buried in the mud, there are some signs engraved on them.
It's absolutely forbidden to take them away.
I notice a girl, about 12, apart from her family, who picked up several disks. I have with me a huge disk, about twice bigger, I don't know whether I picked it up there, or if I had it already.
The fog allows me to show it to the girl (with no sexual purpose). We share some complicity, and plan to go outside the garden, in order to "experiment" the disks.

Your sphere and my disks make me think of an atbash couple which was deeply on my mind these days, as I was writing about it.
Hebrew sepher (or sefer), "book", or "to tell", has nothing to do with "sphere", yet it is widely stated that the kabbalah concept of sefirot, singular sefira, using the same root sfr, had to do with Greek sphaira.
The funny thing is that atbash code converts sfr into 'hug, which means "circle".

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Profile Personal album

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm
Profile Personal album

Post cont'd
xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 am
Profile Personal album

Post Simple as BAB
beth wrote:
I<>I

IOI

I can understand what it means to you, your birth on a 10/1.
It's a common need to find a meaning in one's birthday. I didn't see much for mine until year 2005, where I found that the most current word in Perec's Alphabets (a book of anagrammatic poems) was GOLD, and that the ratio of GOLD in the 2 parts of the book was 55/34, a very good approximation of Golden Ratio as 34-55 are Fibonacci numbers. I was 55 that year, and I was born on a July 6 as Unica Zürn, a German artist who was mad with anagrams, she was born 34 years before me.
This study of Perec's work was in March-April 05, 3-4-5...
An incredible coincidence led me then to someone who was born too on a 7/6, 187th day in the year, and who found in it a relation to Fibonacci as 34x55 = 1870.

In Europe we say 6/7, so I didn't make an easy relation 7/6 > 76, maybe until I found Al Attanasio was born 76 days (and 1 year) after me.
Last 7/6 I received a 76 pages booklet for my 60th birthday, I told there
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0536#10536
how it was close to the appearance of the first Crop Circle coding for the Golden Ratio, near a big HEART-shaped wood, and to my discovery of a French strip where 5 Crop Circles code for the first 60 letters of the Infinite Fibonacci Word, beginning with BABBA...
The same math entity is also written with 1's and 0's, beginning with 10110... I found it on a wellknown IntegerSequences site, where I had the big surprise to find a comment by a friend, posted on 7/6/5, exactly 5 years sooner.
I felt it would be great to have my own comment on 7/6/10, and I sent something, quite unsure it would be published as, if I'm good with numbers, I'm much more a "crackpot artist" than an usual scholar. Yet the referee accepted it, and my first sentence was
Quote:
Eric Angelini's comment made me think that if 1 is defined as the number of 0's between successive 1's in a string of 0's and 1's, then this string is 101.
Yes, 101 on a 7/6 (and Fibo word 101 concatenates previous 10 & 1). All the comments here
http://oeis.org/A005614
This post was my 76th on UM, see rights the number of this one (I precise it's now 101 as it will probably change soon). I planned to talk about this in the previous post but felt it was long enough.

Your Kansas sorrow reminds me of an old blues from the 30's that moved me much, KC Moan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZwrSIfY ... re=related
In 1982, my wife and me received initiation in the Ananda Marga sect. We didn't stay long. One rite was to sing popular songs with only this mantra as lyrics :
BABA NAM KEVALAM (only the name of BABA, "Father", who was our guru).
I introduced KC Moan to the dadas and didis (brothers and sisters), with a heavy 12-string bottleneck guitar accompaniment, and the painful
When I'll get back on that KC road
became Baba nam Baba nam kevalam...

I again feel I've been long enough, but I want to tell how I appreciate this English HUG I forgot, the way half-sphere people can make a whole again.

I need too to tell I visited Al's website, and found this quotation (the quotation changes at each visit)ImageThe quite incredible thing is that I'm writing now, in French, something about a certain set of letters, and the same set + HE.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post removing the clouds
Hi Beth,

here's something I've noticed since starting to clear the clouds and break (on) through...

The 2 main things (OUTSIDE of family life) that I currently work very hard at is graphic design and playing drums. The design part is very fluent at the moment so less 'work' and more 'play' happening there.

The drumming is different. It's likely obvious how both hemispheres should be in 'concert' to enable a drummer to play fluently. I am left handed and play a mix of right and left hand drumming. Mostly right handed I'd say. I stay in an offbeat area most of the time and things can get way off track when I try to 'control' my playing. (trying not to have this sound like 'my' story, knowing this is about yours) Anyway, what I am really trying to say is that east and west have improved their communication as a direct result of moving the (at times very dark) clouds out of the way...

Jan was 'instrumental' in this happening. Some of his comments here really helped. I learned that I needed to 'train the dragons' and not try to 'kill' them. (there is such a good movie about this - "how to train your dragon")

The forum overall is great at somehow teaching without directly instructing. In that 'craziness' light is always trying get through - both in the forum and then outside of it...

a.a. attanasio wrote something that floored me - about the 'writers'. It felt as though he was saying that people here are writing history. (personal histories, and otherwise)

kind regards,
pascal

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Post Moving On
It would seem that it's best to say goodbye for now.

Best of luck to each of you -

beth

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am
Profile Personal album

Post Hello Again

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile Personal album

Post a wolf?
Hi Beth,

is that the shape of a wolf made from the cloud in the center? (...or is it just me :) )

pascal

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 am

Post Re: Hello Again
beth wrote:
And sorry I kind of jumped on Jalah's flow - didn't know all that would come out!

Beth,
Hey hey jump on my flow any time! Since I don't know your story I just hope nothing I said to you came out wrong? I to suffer from foot in mouth issues some times! much love, Jalah

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW

xx/xy

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Profile Personal album

Post lots of 5 going around the forum...
Hi Beth,

nice to see you too!

This is what I am seeing...

kind regards,
pascal

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Founder

Post Re: lots of 5 going around the forum...
Beth, Pascal

pascal b wrote:
Hi Beth,

nice to see you too!

This is what I am seeing...

kind regards,
pascal

For Paracelsus the wolf was what he called the lumen naturae, the light of nature -- opposed to the "light of God." It was the feminine wisdom of nature that healed. The "natural nucler bomb" also heals if we see in it what I call the "inner radioactive decay", the observation of the images coming out of the belly. See the dragon's thread, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=1046.

I also thought of a nuclear bomb.

Remo

PS: Yes, nice that you have come back, beth!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

beth

beth wrote:
Thank you to Jan and Pasacal et al for reaching out. As I recounted on the "dreams" thread, I ran scared a while back, needing to sort some things out, to whatever degree I can for now. And sorry I kind of jumped on Jalah's flow - didn't know all that would come out!

Anyway, I wanted to try sharing some images here. I am not a professional artist, but have done art-making "on the side" since I was very young. Until recently, it was a total mystery (which was fine) as to why there was ALWAYS this circular aperture as the central image. I have hundreds of them (mostly unknown to anyone but me til now). But the first one I want to post here is from about 1997 when I was living in Florida. This one came to mind because of Remo's mention of the nuclear facility - the x-ray hands in the 4 corners reaching to the center.

the photo quality is not great - I used my phone camera.

I don't know if there is any interest, but I would like to share a couple more of them too....

Shown in this image is the so-called quintessence, the very last goal of the Hermetic-alchemical opus. It means the same as the "red tincture," the round thing (rotundum) and the ouroboros in the other, the dragon thread. And also more or less the same as "inner radioactivity" and the wolf = Paracelsus' light of nature. *)

The whole thing has to do with radiation, though X-rays. But I think that meant is what I call the inner radioactive decay -- letting coming up the images out of the belly.

In some way such a method is like using X-rays: They (you) have the ability to "look through" matter, the matter of the body (belly) and realize those images "stored" there.

And the thing in the middle looks like the core of the first nuclear bomb, of trinity (or of the second, fat man?). A black sphere. Only with the core being a sphere they were able let explode the whole thing. But in you it should not explode. The best way to prevent this is letting out the images in your belly. There seem to be very many.

Remo

*) God's light is in the head, the light of nature is seated in the belly. From there we have to liberate it.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Meaning of the round thing, ouroboros, red tincture, quintes
And today I eventually realized that what the alchemists called the round thing, the quintessence, the red tincture and the ouroboros in a modern language mean exactly the radioactive core decaying with radioactive radiation. This we can do in an extraverted, destructive way, or in an introverted, constructive. More to all this in the dragon's thread.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: lots of 5 going around the forum...
Aurora Borealis

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm
Profile Personal album

During calm:

And during a storm:

And here is the entire network of storm surge barriers in the area (built by Dutch Delta Works):

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Profile Personal album

As I said, the circular apertures in recent years became lighter and more fluid. More color, more nature elements, more daylight. Here are a couple more recent ones:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile Personal album

detail:

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile Personal album

Post eyes in sky
Enjoy your pictures; this last seems "eye of God" - The one with four corners much like Hagia Sophia but viewed from sky. May be a cycle of seeing earth from sky then sky from earth; like Andromedia descending from sky to earth. "Eyes in sky" of UFO culture much like that in early Christian Orthodoxy; mark new beginning.

This eye from Hagia Sophia - date 360; can be considered where Christendom began - it must be obvious to everyone besides myself but I saw the "eye" only after looking for 30 years. Because of the arches, you see the "eye" from anywhere you stand:

This Hagia Sophia from top with four corners like your other drawing:

This "eye" from Abbess Hildegaarde in 11th century I think:

This from sci fi looks remarkably like the Hagia Sophia one and includes a nuclear explosion:

These from Water Wood and a Wolf, my on line notebook:

http://waterwoodandawolf.blogspot.com/

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile Personal album

Post excellent
Excellent - the unicorn in lap - I write all the time that William Butler Yeats's always remembered for this famous poem of the Aquarian as a beast Slouching Toward Bethlehem, but that is his external observation - he wrote a story about the Aquarian as a unicorn born to a prostitute in a slum in Paris called "Gift of the Maji."

Here is a picture I did called "Who is Parthalon Flyingsnake DeCoursy?"16 years ago oil on sheetrock about 4 ft. x 4 ft. - thrown away, couldn't bring when we moved - but like your picture, hard to see but it has a ring of fish swimming all along the edges.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

Post ...

Last edited by pascal b on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Last edited by beth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:32 am
Profile Personal album

Post Nicks/Aquarius
Stevie Nicks - gold dust woman; she cites the "ancient woman" in her text. I have to say there is much remarkable in the Madonna w/Unicorn. You probably have not read my Quigley in Exile thing but it can be distilled in three pictures: The Aeon Pisces can be understood as Madonna and Child Earth and People; the Madonna being Earth and the Child representing the People and they lived in peace until the 14th century, together. Then the separated: The Madonna of Bruges, Michaelangelo takes the baby out of the arms of the Madonna and puts him on the ground, "The better to serve his Warrior Pope (Innocent II)") and thus followed 500 eyars of war.

Incidently, I used to raise sheep like that; orange sheep - Tunis sheep and my Celtic astrology sign in Unicorn, my tree Holly.

Leonardo was also on commission by Innocent II - He followed the earth mother and showed his contempt for his Pope journey of conquest by putting a weasel in her arms and leaving them empty in Mona Lisa. Your picture, with the 12 fish, represents the restoration of the god/representative of the People to the Earth Mother. Portal to aeon Aquarius

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next