UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Father heart Mother 

Post Father heart Mother
Since over 2 months I want to write about the symbol of the anahata chakra, the Heart chakra, being the Seal of Solomon, but it's a so big job I delayed it... 'til now.
There are things with ANAHATA being a 7-letter word, with a central H which is a highly symmetrical letter.
ANA and ATA on each side are in Turkish 'mother' and 'father'.
ANA is Aramaic for 'I', while ATA is Hebrew for 'You'.

Hebrew and heart make me quote my post
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7648#7648
emphasizing upon 'heart'.
When I began to study Hebrew I was fascinated by the Atbash code used in Book of Jeremiah, and by its two uses which seem dependant on each other.
1 : BBL (Babel) becomes SSK, an unknown word.
2 : KSDYM (inhabitants of KSD, Chaldea, another name of Babel) becomes LB QMY, 'the heart (LB) of my enemies'.
LBB, reversed BBL, is another word for 'heart', more usually LB.
LB and LBB read lev and levav. There is a Hebrew word levia for 'lion", and I thought of the Russian lvev, same meaning, also lvov or lwow in other Slavic languages.
Studying 'lion' I saw the Tokharian sisak, quite close to the code SSK for BBL.
The word 'sisak' led me to the Croatian town Sisak, where the main curiosity is a triangular castle.
I knew of another triangular castle, Wewelsburg in Germany, or Wewel's Castle. Well WeWeL could be a German/Polish form for BBL, as Babylon is Vavilon in Russian and Wawilon in Polish, as Ukrainian Lviv (Lion's City) is Russian Lvov and Polish Lwow. Actually it was already suggested long ago that Wawel Hill in Krakow came from Babel.
I couldn't find any other triangular castle still standing on, and Wewel (in this actual form) and Sisak were built about at the same time. I made this superimpression of two GoogleEarth views, at the same scale, with a slight rotation of Wewel :
Wewelsburg was planned to become the heart of the 1000-year SS-Reich, around the Black Sun symbol made of 3 Swastikas. Jan found that an important movement against the Nazis started in Sisak, already a symbolic place before.
If BBL reversed is 'heart', SSK reversed reads K-SS, 'as six'. Hebrew 'six' is written with 2 times the letter Shin, which has 3 heads :
ImageImage
Shin symbolizes esh, 'fire', while letter mem symbolizes mayim, 'water'.
These are 2 of the 3 'mother letters' of the Sefer Yetsira, SMA, the other is alef, standing for awir, 'air'.
Anahata chakra stands too for air, it's the 4th chakra, the 3 before are related to earth, water, fire.
Sanskrit anahata means 'unstruck sound', Hebrew alef is a silent letter, mainly used to mark a vowel beginning a word, as the 21 other letters are originally all consonants.
Its mantra is letter yam, and yam is an Hebrew word meaning 'sea', same root as mayim, 'water'.
It spells YM as the 2 ending letters of KSDYM, YM atbash is MY, and KSD (Chaldea) is LBQ, backwards QBL, qabal, 'to receive', giving the famous word qabalah of which gematria 137 puzzled Pauli.

About mother letters SMA, I welcomed Beth with the fact that, still according to Sefer Yetsira, Hebrew letter B, beth , is the center of the 7 'double letters', next category after 'mother letters'.
It spells BYT, and it's the atbash for SMA, and that made me propose a scheme B(YT)-SMA that might concily Jung's quaternity 1-3 with Pauli's SoS 3-3.
I said these letters BSMA are too the only 'big letters' beginning books in the Bible, but thinking of it a bit deeply made me recall that :
B starts the first book in the Bible, Genesis, Bereshit.
A starts the last book in the Bible, Chronicles, Adam.
S and M start the only books attributed to Solomon by their first versets, Song of songs and Proverbs, Shir ha shirim and Mishlei.
This is of course a sync as SoS was associated quite later with Israel, and anyhow Jews call it magen dawid, 'David's shield', yet it's so, and the order of books in the Bible might too be related to Chakras 1 to 4 :
B for the creation of the EARTH
M (don't really see how Proverbs relate to WATER)
S (but sure Song of songs is the FIRE of love)
A (ADAM in the Greek tradition is made of the four winds Arkton-Dyson-Anatolê-Mesembrion)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Post Crowley's atbash
I have a few insights about Crowley's work, mainly when it concerns Hebrew language.
It seems that Crowley had a 'revelation' to interchange letters teth and lamed, ranks 9 and 12 in the alphabet, this being related to Atbash and Tarot.
This is quite a strange thing as atbash is known mainly by its use in Book of Jeremiah, with BBL becoming SSK, and by this swap BBL would become SSN, a spelling of the word shoshan, 'lily', a flower associated to the SoS :Image

It seems that Crowley's revelation has to do with the swap of arcanas VIII an XI in some Tarot decks :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_(Tarot_card)#Alternative_decks
When the Fool stands for alef, arcana VIII (usually Justice) stands for teth and arcana XI (usually Strength) for lamed.
I'm aware it's difficult to share these atbash tricks with people that don't know Hebrew, so you have to take my word it's a quite extraordinary coincidence that possible Hebrew words for Justice and Strength are (among others) :
tsedaka, spelled CDQH which becomes in atbash HQDC, its reversed form,
'oz, spelled OZ which becomes in atbash ZO, its reversed form.
There are a very few words sharing this property. About OZ-ZO, I once pointed that there is just one 6-letter English word offering a reversed form using 'atbash' in our 26-letter alphabet, the 'magick' WIZARD.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about tarot, but I notice it seems important Strength is related to the Lion, Leo, as the 'lion' led me from Babel to the SoS.
I once found a good reference about Crowley's atbash, but it's no more working. This gives some hints :
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.ph ... e=15&pp=10

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Father, Mother, observer
I shared this dream with Roger, but I feel it is worth posting here.

I have been confronted with: who am I?

It seems that I am some strange composite of both Remo and Roger. Neither artist, nor scientist, what does as make me?

Dream:

I am sitting at a circular table with two other people. A man and a woman. A server brings a bottle of wine and the man opens it by gently opening the cork. He then notices that there is something else in the wine as if a piece of cork has fallen into the liquid. I look into the bottle and see something that looks like cork. But it is not cork. There are mushrooms and other spices. I pour the wine for the man and then I offer to the woman. But the woman has no interest in the wine. I then serve myself as it seems there isn’t very much wine in the bottle. The man and the woman have wine glasses, but I don’t. I have a glass cup with a silver metal handle, like used for hot tea. I pour the wine into my cup and it is cold. However, the mushroom wine has an exquisite taste. It is then that I wake up.

I know as of now, I do not exist in the heart chakra. I am too much in the head. Perhaps in another life.

But for now, what guides me?

The only answer, that I can come up with is: Idea

I am guided by sight. Even by dog standards, really this should be the second mode of operation. Dogs functioning properly, operate Nose, eyes, ears.

Who am I, neither gifted with the talents of an artist, nor gifted with the intellect of the scientist?

I suppose I am some mutt, that will meander his way through life, never quite belonging anywhere he goes.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:29 am

Ryan, you don't mention whether it's a red vine or white, it's kind of important. I think this corresponds to the brother-sister pair in alchemy, who are served a love potion (see Jung, Ps. and Alchemy, fig.225.) "Join the Brother & the Sister & drink to 'em in the Bowl of Love.", says Atalanta Fugiens. The notion of a pollutant in the vine (corked vine), which turns out to have a powerful transforming quality, is typical for alchemy. Alchemy returns to the theme of the insignificant matter at your doorstep, which we tend to think is completely insignificant, and view as dirt. But this is the 'prima materia', which in a lengthy process can be turned to the lapis, or the philosophers stone. In the phase of Rubedo (redness) the philosopher's stone gains powers for infinite multiplication (multiplicatio), i.e. it can turn other matter to the same valuable quality. This is often referred to as the creation of the red elixir.

Mats

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:23 am
Profile WWW

Post The Dirt
Quote:
Ryan, you don't mention whether it's a red vine or white

Mats,

It was a white, sweet wine.

Though, I must admit, the transforming phases of alchemy are beyond me at the moment.

But, you say:

Quote:
Alchemy returns to the theme of the insignificant matter at your doorstep, which we tend to think is completely insignificant, and view as dirt

I seem to be permanantly in this stage, at times devaluing, others overvaluing, but in constant communion with my 'dirt'.

I have not reached the stage, where this 'dirt' is used in a creative process, though.

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am

Of course, the vine is white because it has not yet turned into the red elixir. What is being underestimated, like the little mushrooms, are contents of the unconscious.

Mats

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Contents and Dirt
Quote:
Of course, the vine is white because it has not yet turned into the red elixir. What is being underestimated, like the little mushrooms, are contents of the unconscious.

Mats,

I don't have the sensation of underestimating the contents of the unconscious. Rather, I perhaps don't understand them. This is a big difference. The a ha moments don't always come, or perhaps I have false a ha moments. I value highly my journies of the night and morning.

The confusion seems to be in what is the dirt. In this case, the dirt for me would be the negative logos thoughts, the lead of being in deaden state. And the transformation of this dirt into something creative, I have begun to experience this in the transformation process of bci, but i am far from expert.

Perhaps, you can see more clearly than I, but I see the contents of the unconscious as commenting on my dirt and negative states. This I value highly, but I readily admit that i don't know what to do with the jewels that the unconscious provides daily.

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 pm

But the prima materia has split into the famous brother-sister pair of alchemy, the pair who will drink the love potion, and enter the darkness of death. This pair symbolizes the feminine and masculine aspect of the prima materia (i.e., the unclean dirt). The alchemists were so naive that they brought into their laboratories: "eggshells, hair, the blood of a red-haired man, basilisks, worms, herbs, and human feces" (P. and Alchemy, p.260). In your case it's a little mushroom which is being seasoned in the receptacle. Something significant has happened, it seems. Not everything occurs thanks to conscious operations. The alembic shall be exposed to just a little heat. The analysis of unconscious content is used when one has problems to heed to, which people tend to have during first half of life. The woman in your dream is not ready to drink the vine; maybe there is something that remains to be understood in your dreams(?). But it's not always necessary to understand powerful dreams immediately. Sometimes one must let them brew in the back of the head for a long time.

Mats

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post In agreement
Quote:
The woman in your dream is not ready to drink the vine; maybe there is something that remains to be understood in your dreams(?). But it's not always necessary to understand powerful dreams immediately. Sometimes one must let them brew in the back of the head for a long time.

Yes, the woman not participating concerned me, too.

Quote:
Not everything occurs thanks to conscious operations.

I agree with this, but I am fairly certain, I do not live this too well.

Thank you,

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]