UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 am

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 zerach 

Post Nuclear Madness
Nuclear Madness

Gregory

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

Post genetic or generic madness
Hi,

well, that was a cold snap back to reality. I was aware of the flood situation in the US and couldn't believe how quiet the events on the missouri river were. I can't understand why any group would want to place a reactor on such a massive river system. 'Go for the jugular', I guess.

The inner core is only seen by a few so an overcompensation means to have many outer cores... Does that seem right to say? Capitalism makes for generations 'power mad' folks who do not see their own hands in the destruction of all things. It's as though even our school systems are a gateway drug to the economy where one can go and get the dream made tangible. In large part it is a flock who is fleeing even the thought of death.

Now I'll add to my subject line and say genetic, generic or engineered madness...?

I was just reading this a while ago and it seems right to post it.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/thunder.html

I was sent forth from the power,

and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me from your sight.
And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

[...]

Look then at his words
and all the writings which have been completed.
Give heed then, you hearers
and you also, the angels and those who have been sent,
and you spirits who have arisen from the dead.
For I am the one who alone exists,
and I have no one who will judge me.
For many are the pleasant forms which exist in numerous sins,
and incontinencies,
and disgraceful passions,
and fleeting pleasures,
which (men) embrace until they become sober
and go up to their resting place.
And they will find me there,
and they will live,
and they will not die again.

pascal

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Post Grotesque Coniunctio
Grotesque Coniunctio

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Post Re: zerach
Today is 136th anniversary of Jung's birth (and 1st one of Fox' income), and I feel like coming back to the heart of the matter of this topic, started with page 136 of a book talking about Perets and Zerach.
There are many biblical episodes dealing with a duality of characters, of whom we often only know the names, which are then quite important. Cain/Abel, Isaac/Ishmael, Jacob/Esau...
The choice between Perets and Zerach is quite important as it decides in which lineage will come the kings of Israel, and then the Messiah.
Such is the Hebrew taste for dualities that it is stated there will be two Messiahs, Joseph's Messiah coming first, that will announce the coming of the important one, David's Messiah. Probably Jesus' father was a Joseph in order to have the two messiahs in one, but there are discrepancies in the Evangiles and Jesus has too a predecessor announcing His coming, John the Baptist.

I recently read again a 16th century Kabbala book, Sefer ha-gilgulim, giving the teachings of Isaac Luria. It's quite hard to read as it's a 1900 French translation of an old Latin translation (by Attanasio Kircher) with many mistakes, but there is a clear identification of the 2 messiahs with Elijah and Enoch, and this led to the last great messianic movement of Sabbatianism, where Shabbataï Zvi claimed to be Metatron, i.e. Enoch, while his first disciple was Nathan of Gaza, claiming to be Elijah.
I wonder if it might show a much older trend, as the Evangiles identify too John with Elijah, as in Matthew 11:
Quote:
13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

Possibly Jesus was Enoch before the Church made of him God's son, and this makes me think about my finding of gematria
Elijah-Enoch [Hebrew] = 52-84 (136) = Jung-Haemmerli [Western alphabet]
Of course this perfect scheme doesn't mean that Jung is Elijah, and Haemmerli Enoch, yet it looks like a sync and invites to go further into it. Looking to the names, I found that there was similarities between Haemmerli and Hammer-Eli, and a little something between Jung and Enoch (Hebrew hnuk), and now it seems not so stupid to see some correspondances Elijah-John-Haemmerli and Enoch-Jesus-Jung.
John had to die to announce Jesus' coming, and it's quite striking that, long before the Jung/Haemmerli exchange on 4/4/44, Jung's teachers in the Red Book are Elijah and his daughter Salome, who are clearly identified to Elijah the prophet and Salome who caused John's death :
Quote:
E: "She loved the prophet who announced the new God to the world. She loved him, do you understand that? For she is my daughter."
I (Jung): "Do you think that because she is your daughter, she loved the prophet in John, the father?"
E (Elijah): "By her love shall you know her."
I: "I am horrified. Who wouldn't be horrified if Salome loved him?"
E: ''Are you cowardly? Consider this, I and my daughter have been one since eternity."
I: "You pose dreadful riddles. How could it be that this unholy woman and you, the prophet of your God, could be one?"
E: "Why are you amazed? But you see it, we are together."
I: "What my eyes see is exactly what I cannot grasp. You, Elijah, who are a prophet, the mouth of God, and she, a bloodthirsty horror. You are the symbol of the most extreme contradiction."
E: "We are real and not symbols."

It's another coincidence that today might be a Saint Enoch (as well as saints Joachim and Anna, Jesus' grandparents)
Enoch has a saints day, July 26, in the Armenian Apostolic Church.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)#Modern_Christianity

I was amazed with the first post of the day, by Sang, mentioning Salome :
viewtopic.php?p=13395#p13395

Beginning this post I put the radio on (France-Inter, 7:55 AM) and it was someone talking about a Visitation painting, showing Mary and Elizabeth, pregnant of Jesus and John.

I'm amazed with these two trees, as Elijah-Enoch are identified too with the 2 trees and 2 witnesses in John's Revelation.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am
Profile WWW

Post anumal
Hi,

I guess a human-anumal hybrid goes along the lines of healing...a stage before something better. But on the physical level it's a little drastic I think. Perhaps also I am a little sarcastic :)

I left my 'anu'mal type-o and decided to look up 'anu' before changing my entry...then it became a subject line.

Anu
From Wikipedia

In Sumerian mythology, Anu (also An; (from Sumerian *An = sky, heaven)) was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. It was believed that he had the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and that he had created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked. His attribute was the royal tiara.
He was one of the oldest gods in the Sumerian pantheon, and part of a triad including Enlil, god of the air and Enki, god of water. He was called Anu by the Akkadians. By virtue of being the first figure in a triad consisting of Anu, Enlil, and Enki (also known as Ea), Anu came to be regarded as the father and at first, king of the gods. Anu is so prominently associated with the E-anna temple in the city of Uruk (biblical Erech) in southern Babylonia that there are good reasons for believing this place to have been the original seat of the Anu cult. If this is correct, then the goddess Inanna (or Ishtar) of Uruk may at one time have been his consort.

...and Mal - deformity, etc. I find it incomprehensible that the article even mentions something like "but what if it goes too far?". It's like saying "we're drilling at the peak of our capacity" - if something goes wrong we're screwed... speaking of coniunctio.

kindest,
pascal

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi,

Well, this is odd. I lost most of what I had intended on posting for Rémi, but I was traveling elsewhere on the net and came back to it by chance...

Luna and Sol often appear as White Queen and Red King (note these colors’ corresponding stages of transmutation; the symbol of this relationship is a rose). This relates to their symbolism as the anima, the female principle within a male personality, and the animus, the male principle within a female personality, respectively. (Jung called this aspect a "medium between the ego and the unconscious). This is reminiscent of Rubedo, in which Luna becomes a man, whereas Sol becomes a woman. According to Jung, both aspects are crucial to their corresponding Self, and their realization is achieved through relationships with people of the opposite sex. The alchemical concepts of Sol and Luna seem to be the unconscious projections of the animus and the anima

- Luna is often called Anima Mundi, the World Soul which surrounds cosmos, half-human half-animal Melusina, or even Lilith. (see dictionary) As Melusina, she is similar to Virgo, who is often associated with the Mercurial Serpent. As the Moon, Melusina is also compared to Venus or Aphrodite, not unlike Mercurius. Similarly, Melusina as Lillith, is the first wife of Adam in Paradise, whereas Mercurius is often associated with Adam before the Fall. It is only natural to represent Mercurius as the anima, which alchemists often did.

A recent post from Wayfarer mentions anima mundi and a c0-creative 'one world' which could be the way (not OF, but TO) the future. (adding my own feeling to it)

You know, it just dawned on me as I prepare to upload "cuneiform sumer dinger" that they (cuneiform) are pieces of clay with WORDS inscribed in them. Sounds a little like the composition of man if you ask me. Also looks a heck of a lot like Jung's 'carvings' so now I suspect this may have been an underlying theme in the creation of them.

Rémi, I find it very interesting that the painting of the visitation you posted shows Elizabeth with a wreath, or halo, about her head made up of leaves from the tree. It was the first thing to catch my eye and now it 'tugs' at me...

kindest,
pascal

Attachments:
An-Cuneiform_sumer_dingir.svg.png
An-Cuneiform_sumer_dingir.svg.png [ 5.65 KiB | Viewed 3541 times ]

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi all,

Seems like this topic is going back to basic alchemical principles, which is very good in my opinion ) I think that discussion of anima and anima mundi is central and crucial (hm, only now I'm seeing this linguistic connection: crucial - crucifex) to psychology, alchemy, philosophy and so on. I'll start another thread to discuss my own findings and experiences, but here I'll just leave this small comment:

Anima mundi, according to Remo (and many other hermetists) is not some passive force, she is completely alive and possesses her own will and consciousness, separated from pure spiritus (Logos) - although, being entrapped in materia, her will and consciousness is severely limited, almost unnoticeable in the presence of will and consciousness of spiritus - just like moonlight is invisible in daylight, even if Moon is high above horizon. Therefore, being inseparable from materia, this anima mundi (Eros) is strongly opposed to spiritus (Logos), completing man/woman pair, (Luna and Sol, White Queen and Red King). In this pair, anima mundi is clearly resembles feminine half, so it's very easy to connect her to Venus or Aphrodite.

But through spirit and soul of alchemist anima mundi becomes 'impregnated' with spiritus and awakens (being at last separated and freed from materia). So this 'awakened' anima mundi now possesses much stronger will and consciousness - but retaining her connection with materia, of course - so she now can play male/female roles at once, becoming Mercury, divine hermaphrodite, result of this Opus Magnum. And alchemist, who awakens her/him, is now perceiving unus mundus - a reality, where spiritus and materia are not separated and oppositioned, but coexist and support each other fully. And perceiving unus mundus, by it's definition, means living in it.

Of course, this is only my own perception of this process and its symbolism, but I have a strong positive feeling about this... way of thinking, because it had already gave me enough resolve and inspiration to 'practice alchemy' - as main (but not only, of course) part of my life. I would be really glad to hear some feedback on all this - resonant ideas multiply their powers )

P.S. 'Impregnation' of matter by spirit is not only 'bringing some ordered information in chaotic matter', like writing or 'carving', but, to some extent, even the creation of different forms in itself - remembering that it is our mind who is making the difference. I'd like to explain my thought in another thread - there was some interesting vision about fractals which I'd like to discuss.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Post kabbalah = 137
While writing my previous post about Jung's 136th birth anniversary and Elijah-Enoch (= 136), I wasn't aware it was my 136th post. Now this is my 137th post, and there will be some Kabbala (= 137).
I don't know about fractals in alchemy, but there are some fractal aspects in Lurianic kabbala :
Attachment:
gilgul 001.jpg
gilgul 001.jpg [ 115.34 KiB | Viewed 3517 times ]
Attachment:
fractalKircher.JPG
fractalKircher.JPG [ 32.22 KiB | Viewed 3517 times ]

First pic comes from Luria's Sefer ha Gilgulim mentioned in my previous post (as it's over two pages not all 10 sefirot are seen inside sefirot C and D), next one was inspired too by Luria.

I lived a big sync involving Luria. It started with a novel I read in March, by late Raoul de Warren, the 'French Meyrink'. Many coincidences seemed to involve Golden ratio and Fibonacci sequences, the main character is Marina Sloty (zloty means 'gold' in Polish), gematria 56/91 = 8/13 (Fibo), traveling from year 1870 (34 x 55, Fibo) to 1959 (89 years later, Fibo).
I wrote something about that, and a reader told me the theme reminded him of an old short story about a time traveler, Enoch Soames, by Max Beerbaum (1909).
I was pleased to meet another Enoch, much more when I saw the gematria Enoch Soames = 45/72 = 5/8 (still Fibo).

I waited for another time traveler with a forname Elijah but it didn't come yet.
The new development came a few days ago with this page about Bible codes :
http://www.realbiblecodes.com/torah_cod ... uria-2.php
To sum it up, a rabbi found a big ELS coincidence involving the 4 words Isaac-Luria-Kabbala-Zohar, forming a very unusual square, within two verses of Genesis, Gn 25:34 in which Esau leaves his majorat to Jacob, and next verse 26:1. The majorat problem between Jacob and Esau will be found again between Perets and Zerach.
Well it's said it's a fantastic case, anyhow I consider all these ELS cases can only be syncs.
It came to the eyes of the main mathematician who started to study Bible code, Eliyahu Rips (Hebrew for Elijah), who knows Lurianic Kabbala, and he found a 12-letter sentence just besides the square, saying 45 will clarify in the vessel 72 :
Quote:
The development found by Professor Rips is the ELS phrase: 45 (the Divine name of gematria 45 in the world of formation) will clarify in the vessel 72, (the Divine name of gematria 72 in the world of emanation). This is kabbalistic technical language saying that the vessel in which we found ourselves did not have the flow of Shefa, the divine light, and we acted in such a way that the received Divine light was made to flow from lower to higher to illuminate the vessel. The illuminated vessel is associated with the Chochmah, wisdom. The phrase will clarify in the vessel is the precise phrase that is used in the Kabbalah teachings.

Well I don't feel like trying to explain what exactly mean these numbers 45 and 72, it just has to be accepted it's quite important in the Lurianic Kabbala.
Here are the ELS matrix, go to the link above for more explanations.
Attachment:
45-72.JPG
45-72.JPG [ 36.91 KiB | Viewed 3517 times ]

Let's just say there are several ways to write in full letters the name YHWH, main ones being
YWD HA WAW HA = 45 (M"H in Hebrew letters)
YWD HY WYW HY = 72 (O"B in Hebrew letters)
I was first struck to find an Elijah giving a kind of answer to my Enoch 45 Soames 72 question, but thinking of sharing this with the UM today made me explore it a bit deeper.
Numbers 45 and 72 appear in the ELS as MH and OB, which are too words in Hebrew, reading ma ('what') and 'av ('cloud'), and Jews call these divine names-numbers by these nouns, shem ma (name What) and shem 'av (name Cloud).
Ma is important as there is a wellknown concept mi and ma, Who and What, sometimes compared to Yang and Yin.
This reminded me of something I learnt almost by chance. There is a popular code called ROT-13, in which the 26-letter alphabet is divided in two 13-letter sets
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

In this code WHAT becomes JUNG, and JUNG becomes WHAT.
This easy to remember code was used too in other alphabets, and it's known for long in Hebrew where it's called albam.
As WHAT -> JUNG, I applied the albam code to Hebrew MH and it becomes BO, gematria 72 as OB of course. OB becomes HM of course too.

And while I was writing that Pascal posted Speaking Backwards on another topic
viewtopic.php?p=13438#p13438

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

Since months I have been feeling like coming back to the heart of this topic, but a good deal had to do with French language, and it was hard for me to explain it in English. Now a new clue came recently, and I hope it will be easier to share, but I first have to recall how the opening of this topic Zerach bewildered me.
Rémi wrote:
The only precise dates I could find about Jung's disease of 1944 are :
- Feb 11 : Jung broke his foot, and was sent to Haemmerli's clinic where he made an infarctus.
- Apr 4 : after several weeks between life and death, Jung is allowed to sit up on the edge of his bed, and on this same day Dr Haemmerli takes to his bed and will not leave it again.
- Jun 30 : Haemmerli dies, and about the same day Jung leaves the clinic.
I found there was 53 days from Feb 11 to Apr 4, and 87 from Apr 4 to Jun 30, and 53-87 are integers in Golden Ratio, as are 52-84, numerical values of JUNG-HAEMMERLI.
As already told, 52-84 are the gematrias of Hebrew names Elijah-Enoch, the two only people in OT who rose to Heaven without dying. I came to wonder if there was other meaningful couples of Hebrew words in golden ratio, and the only one I could think of was 'hama-levana, sun-moon = 53-87, so the Bollingen stone might show through gematria the exact calendar of Jung's disease! Jung chiseled on it the big symbols of Sun and Moon, and in the middle the symbol of Mercurius, on Telesphoros, child-god of convalescence, engraved as the pupil of the eye that Jung saw in the block of stone.

In the first days of June I had a look about sun-moon theme in Qabbala stuff, and found that in the first Qabbala book talking of sefirot, the Bahir (circa 1240), sun and moon ('hama-levana) are identified to Zerach and Perets, and this struck me much, for several reasons (...)

On June 6, 50th anniversary of Jung's death, I visited the UM and found this brand new topic Zerach opened by Pascal. It first just quoted a page from a book where Zerach and Perets are related, in my poor understanding, to spiritual and material bodies, also meant by Hebrew letters Beth and Lamed.
I didn't understand this immediately, as these letters were given in archaic forms, but when I did I thought of words BL and BBL (Babel's god Bel and Babel) and their reversed LB and LBB (both words for 'heart'). It's too long to explain how much important this is to me, but it's particularly relevant here because first son of Juda, before Zerach and Perets, is Er (Hebrew OR) and Er was bad (Hebrew RO) to YHWH's eyes, who made him dead.
I mentioned this on the topic, and Pascal replied :
pascal b wrote:
the eyes of God are the sun and moon from what I can tell / have read.

I can't say how much I'm greatful for this. It was soon helpful, but the main thing waited some months, until I woke up on Oct 2 with the clear knowledge that the gematria of the word 'eyes' in the Hebrew expression 'to YHWH's eyes' was 140, i.e. 53+87, sun + moon...
Actually I wonder how I couldn't see it sooner, all I can say is Hebrew gematria is not now as immediate to me as it was 20 years ago.
So it was a kind of perfect gematria equation, but this goes much further.
OYNY = 140 is the plural (in the constructed form) of OYN, 'ayin, 'eye', which is too the full name of the 16th letter in the Hebrew alphabet, ע, which had first the round form of an eye, and which became Greek omicron, then our O.
Alone, this letter O has the value 70, the average between 53 and 87.
I don't know much about Tarot, just that the 22 Arcans are supposed to fit the 22 Hebrew letters, so I wondered which was the 16th Arcan matching 'ayin, the eye, and that's something which is said to be the Tower of Babel, destroyed by thunder.
Interesting, so I looked the next cards, and then come the Star, the Moon and the Sun, numbers 17-18-19.

The Hebrew word for star is kokav, which is too the traditional (and actual) name of the planet Mercury. So the three Arcans following the 'eye' might correspond to the three important planet symbols Jung engraved on his stone.
I googled to see if the Star was peculiarly related to the planet Mercury, it doesn't seem so, but this made me see Arcan 17 is related to Hebrew letter Pe, of which value is 80, and 80 is the atomic number of element mercury.
Thinking of Hebrew letters made me think next Arcan was letter Resh, so the three Star-Moon-Sun are between 'Ayin-Resh, the OR seen as RO to YHWH's eyes, a prominent point.

There might be many things to do with these 5 Arcans and 5 letters, but I felt it could be considered too the Arcans 15-16-17-18-19. Then the Star 17 is in the middle, as is Mercurius on the Bollingen stone, and the sum of the numbers is 85, the age of Jung when he died. He was 68 when he nearly died in 1944, and was given 17 years more by Telesphoros-Hermes-Haemmerli, chiseled in the eye of the stone.

The letter Pe is often written in Hebrew PE, value 85 (sometimes PA = 81), so it makes another connection with Jung.
My obsession of patterns 4-1 is fed with the values of the five letters :
60-70-80-90-100 = 400, square of 20
while the values of the fully written letters are
120-130-85-104-186 = 625, square of 25 (itself square of 5)
Actually some other desks (such as Crowley's) have Arcans 15-16-17-18-19 standing for letters 16-17-18-19-20, and it might be interesting, despite the loss of these last relations.
Yet I'm not at all an expert in Tarot.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 am
Profile WWW

Hi Rémi, it's been a long time since this was on the surface :)

I've re-read your last post, and now I can 'see' a bit more what you were doing. It set me back in my chair a bit.

This subject has been sitting with me for a while, and today -vav-vav-vav comes 'into view'. 666. "Great", I think to myself. But as the lecture I was listening to went on, it became apparent that it (the 3 negative vavs, or brains) are necessary in order to bring some of that 'ordered light'. That's the 'suffering'...actually being that being, but, it brings about 'the resurrection' - 'the comforter level of consciousness' - 'Eros'.

I hope I am not too far off :)
pascal

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi Rémi, and all...

After Suzanne's last post I had some things to connect. On the way, I found this in a book on the cathars, etc. I just re-read the first page here again, rubbed my eyes, and read it again to make sure I got this right :)

Attachments:
Picture 41.png
Picture 41.png [ 125.29 KiB | Viewed 3326 times ]

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 pm

RE April 4 - I broke my foot last year on Dec. 30 walking my doggie - quite a bad fall - ankle actually - both bones broken. My wife constantly laments those next few weeks - luckily the children were all home from school and their places in the world - but I felt great the whole time because I was on drugs; vicadin and oxycodone. The first few days were euphoric but the drugs brought such a severe and painful withdrawal that I gave them up as soon as the pain lessened enough. I didn't have any particularly interesting dreams but I wonder if Jung was on drugs during that pain period and what kind? In that day, possibly opium or morphine? Not a doctor.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Bernie,

not a doctor here, either :) I'm curious about the Jung / Opiate idea, though. For (probably good reason) just the word 'opium' scares me. I had a similar misfortune when I was younger. I broke my leg, both bones, just above the ankle. End of promising hockey career, then in a full-length cast for 3 months.

Just an intuitive blurt - don't know what this contributes.

pascal

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Alors, must have been bad - I am half a season now without hockey (I live an hour short of Montreal) - I've my own cosmology about the age rising/the age receding relates to broken bones - I've got it the age ended in 2012 and the age begins in 2013 - foot is the age of Pisces, leg the age of Aquarius. Personal note: I watched Dougie Gilmour crawl off the ice at age 41 with a broken leg in his last game and became a convert to Canada as the seminal place of character. This is Dougie Gilmour - the older man i think is god.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 pm
Profile WWW

I love how 'He' calls him "Dougie". I was handed an award by Bobby Hull when I was really young. That was great.

- it was bad, slight compound fractures, my foot rotated the wrong way :shock:

*personal note that ties in here, strangely. I mentioned the 'talking stick' that I have to symbolize as part of my work (to Suzanne). There are some native kids here that made a bunch of them. One will be handed to one of the owners (of my city's team) - so they can learn how to agree and get skating. I'll be designing the tags that go on them, I have to describe how they work. I suppose there is irony in that I am donating my time ;)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Not to get all hockey but it may be the prefect balance to meditation and inner seeking (as kung fu was designed for Buddhists). I do some writing on Canada and have editor friends in Toronto – I made the case that Canada was actually “born” in a psychological sense in 2002 when the women’s team – led by Haley Wickenheiser – beat the American girls on ice and took the gold in the Winter Olympics. Next day the Canadian men beat the American men. All the gods were on hand; Mario Lemieux, Guy "Le Démon Blond" Lafleur, Don Cherry, Pat Quinn, the Great One – Canada found a new confidence then that amplified when they stood fast against the American government which wanted them to follow in Iraq. Since then Canada has come to lead the world in organization and banking, etc. Hockey is incidentally a game which began with Native Americans adapted to the ice by Montreal: This shows a link to indegeneous American intuition. I somehow have Canadian karma as I dreamed of walking north (from North Carolina) through an ice mountain to a place of vast lakes with bears and soon later ended up with family there. We first then arrived in Michigan where we had CBC – Canadian TV – on our cable and the first thing I saw was a funeral which seemed to go on for days. I had no idea who it was and was surprised as it seemed like a royal procession. It was the funeral of Maurice “The Rocket” Richard. Bobby Hull was of course the perfect, celestial master.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

"it may be the prefect balance to meditation and inner seeking"

"Take everything in stride"

:)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Post lions all the way down
Hi Pascal, all,
Nice to find this thread is still alive, and to see hockey players coming into it. In March 11, 3 months before the Zerach affair, I was involved in a French literary game alike the Exquisite Corpse, but in reverse order, in French "à rebours".
There was a Canadian fellow involved too, and he made an allusion to the date 11/1/43. I found the hockey player Al Arbour was born on 11/1/32, but the good one was Amos Arbour, dead on 11/1/43.

In the beginning of the thread, which started with Pascal's post about Hebrew letters L and B, I wrote about the atbash code, in which letters are replaced with the ones of a reverse alphabet (à rebours). In the bool of Jeremiah, Babel, BBL (בבל), is coded SSK (ששך), read sheshakh, that doesn't mean anything.
BBL is the reverse of the word LBB levav , 'heart', which made me think of Russian lvev, 'lion', Polish lwow, and I came to find another word for 'lion', sisak, looking so much like SSK code for BBL.
This led me to discover there was two triangular castles still standing on in Europa, Wewel and Sisak, and to build with them a Seal of Salomon...

A few days after the first post Zerach, I watched a Jewish TV program I seldomly watch, and it showed this pic with TWO LIONS and a SoS !
But the quite crazy thing was the word above, which reads mizrach, meaning 'East', built on the word zerach, 'to shine' (because the sun rises to the East).

It appeared too on the thread the Madonna_Oriflamma by Nicholas Roerich, with a three circles symbol that made me think of the three towers of the Sisak Castle:

And this morning I found on last Pascal'a post the Divine Force symbol Image which is again a 3 circles pattern.
This morning I had a look at some Jungian blogs and forums, and just before UM I visited a French blog in which it was said in Asia the Self was symbolized by a double symbol, a male lion-dragon for the aim
and a female lion-dragon for the origin

Last month I studied in my blog a 1969 French novel which seems to be built from a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes:
The author widely comments each word and each figure. The 2 lions are supposed to be a male and a female, fighting for the possession of the central shield, which shows 2 times 3 running lions and 1 tower.
This echoes much to 'my' 3-towers castles found from the word 'lion'...

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks, Rémi - The lions on Pell Mell yin and yang can be seen numerically as <0> as essense of all things in the TV show Alias as mentioned and above in the chresche; the lions are also in front of the NYC main library at Bryant Park an as portal and in every Chinatown in the U.S. - you enter between the lions to find the center of the psyche; Brahma between rising karma - Vishnu, and receding karma, Shiva. For western people - meaning Orthodox, Catholic, Islam and Protestant traditions (a quarternity) - there is utility in going back to the Hebrew noe at the rise of Aquarius which my thought is starts this year. The marriage of David and Bethsheba forms the conuncio of the whole quaternity; the marriage of the feminine and masculine principles from which the the materialization of the four external kingdoms arose because the lions have dual nature - yin (light and dark) and yang (light and dark) and form a quarternity.

These four states also correspond to the four worlds of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life and to the four elements :

Atziluth (Emanation) Fire Intuition The Self
Briah (Creation) Air Thinking Language, Abstraction, Reason
Yetzirah (Formation) Water Feeling Emotions, Drives, Feeling
Assiah (Action) Earth Sensation Perception, Imagination, Instinct, Reproduction

In Diana Wynne Jones/Mayazaki's great work "Howl's Moving Castle" Howl has a dial by his door (like Jung's personality types) which he can turn to any of the four quaters; the four together forming Castle:

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

Hi,

yesterday I was backing my car out of the driveway, thinking about this thread. In my mind I thought about the last two posts and how I felt to leave them alone. I felt as though I didn't grasp it. I looked at the time, it was 7:13. The image in my mind came up as 'L B'. I kinda laughed.

I'm a little apprehensive about writing this next part because it speaks to my 'love' for fairly intense music. I have to admit that I am interested in the technicality of polyrhythmic metal. Ok. (virtuoso on a different level)

When I noticed the time, it was in the process of turing the music on in my car. An older metallica song was playing. "Back to the front" was the first thing I heard. :shock: It's a song about 'war'.

pascal

ps: ceinture. In the image of the two lions I see a belt that is forming the oval.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi,

I was apprehensive about the metallica reference, so I payed attention. This thought appeared in my mind "don't you remember seeing metallica in your studies?" Oh yeah, right. I typed that word, and added rosicrucian to the search field in google. More latin. And, more 3.

3 Dreams (which I instantly associated with "3" dreams - as if to say "3" is the one that is dreaming)

Incidentally, nthposition is the website in the link. 9th position. The 9 in image that Bernie posted. 9 for Hull, 9 was my hockey number.

della tramutatione metallica sogni tre

http://www.nthposition.com/puzzlingtext.php

-------

*I noticed they're back on the ice :)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 am

Hi,

I'll continue with this:

"Jung cites Three Dreams as one of the more extended specimens of the alchemical dream vision. Perhaps its very expansiveness allowed it to become one of the wilder and more willful. Then, too, like most writers, alchemical or otherwise, Nazari may have simply wanted to put everything in his book, because there was so much to say about the world, so many books to read, so many flowers and trees to name, so many things that he loved. Perhaps he meant his book to be as rich and all-inclusive as that first matter that all alchemists pined for. In the last dream, that elusive yet omnipresent stuff is personified as a three-headed dragon, a nurturing yet poisonous hermaphrodite who is all contradictions combined. It's only fitting to let it have the last word: "It is in the high mountains that I find my rest and repose, yet it is in the plains and valleys of the earth, and in the dunghills, that I reside; it is in the vaporous water that I am conceived, yet it is in the air and fire that I find my food... My father and my mother conceived me, but I first conceived them. I am father and son; I am mother, father, and son; I am invisible when I fly, and impalpable when I flee through the air, but visible and palpable to the touch..."

The 9th sphere is Yesod - Foundation. Now this ties into my discussion with Suzanne on the blog. I was helping my brother in law paint his new house. I was listening to a lecture on gnosticism in my earphone. It so happened that when Yesod was being discussed, I happened to be painting over a hand-drawn number '12' on the drywall. This was during the part of the lecture that dealt with cherubim and the ark. 4 Cherubim, 2 on each side.

Bernie alluded to 4 ways. Yesod is a place to choose of 4 paths? The images on the crest, those 2 tower-like things looked like the Egyptian Djed 'samekh' - which looks like a 'ceinture' to me. ס

Did I say 'war' back there somewhere? The the path of the Bodhisattva is hard - I've heard this over and again.

"The truly humble Bodhisattva never praises himself. The humble Bodhisattva says, 'I am just a miserable slug from the mud of the earth, I am a nobody. My person has no value. The work is what is worthy.' The Bodhisattva is the human soul of a Master. The Master is the internal God." - Samael Aun Weor, The Aquarian Message

"Let it be understood that a Bodhisattva is a seed, a germ, with the possibility of transcendental, divine development by means of pressure coming from the Height." - Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

...sorry, that's lots, I know.

pascal

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 am

Post Re: zerach and The Mercy Seat
Pascal, what you are describing about the ark of the covenant is called The Mercy Seat. I am on my Android right now and can't make a long post, but I do want a posting time for this... as just a short while ago I was showing my daughter photos related to that topic. The Mercy Seat was the cover of the Ark and was the portable throne of the Unseen G_d of Exodus and later within the Holy of Holies inside the worldly Temple. Esoteric teachings of course deal with the spiritual meaning of such objects. The lecture was probably explaining those deeper significances to you.

Suzanne and the deceased Rosicrucian

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 am
Profile Personal album

Thanks for posting here, Suzanne.

Yes. Very much the spiritual meaning of the ark. The mercy seat. The covenant. Things of a sacred nature.

I think I'm deep in the aleph-bet soup :? :)

pascal

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 am

Hi all,

I've been reading this thread again this morning. I came to the post where I posted a video on Bach's work. Just recently I wrote about my love for polyrhythmic metal and I (sheepishly) understand what I wrote. Indeed, I have a love for polyrhythmic gold and silver :oops:

*I have noticed that as that 'love process' is purified, my art follows suit. They both of the same source.

pascal

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Bernie Quigley wrote:
Thanks, Rémi - The lions on Pell Mell yin and yang can be seen numerically as <0> as essense of all things in the TV show Alias as mentioned and above in the chresche; the lions are also in front of the NYC main library at Bryant Park an as portal and in every Chinatown in the U.S. - you enter between the lions to find the center of the psyche; Brahma between rising karma - Vishnu, and receding karma, Shiva. For western people - meaning Orthodox, Catholic, Islam and Protestant traditions (a quarternity) - there is utility in going back to the Hebrew noe at the rise of Aquarius which my thought is starts this year. The marriage of David and Bethsheba forms the conuncio of the whole quaternity; the marriage of the feminine and masculine principles from which the the materialization of the four external kingdoms arose because the lions have dual nature - yin (light and dark) and yang (light and dark) and form a quarternity.

These four states also correspond to the four worlds of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life and to the four elements :

Atziluth (Emanation) Fire Intuition The Self
Briah (Creation) Air Thinking Language, Abstraction, Reason
Yetzirah (Formation) Water Feeling Emotions, Drives, Feeling
Assiah (Action) Earth Sensation Perception, Imagination, Instinct, Reproduction

In Diana Wynne Jones/Mayazaki's great work "Howl's Moving Castle" Howl has a dial by his door (like Jung's personality types) which he can turn to any of the four quaters; the four together forming Castle:

Hi,

I found this while reading the latest posts in "Nest Shitting".

AFP: The Chelyabinsk region is Russia’s industrial heartland, filled with smoke-chugging factories and other huge facilities that include a nuclear power plant and the massive Mayak atomic waste storage and treatment centre.[...] “All Rosatom enterprises located in the Urals region — including the Mayak complex — are working as normal,” an unnamed Rosatom spokesman told Interfax.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:39 am

Hi all that are still there...
This topic pascal b started on 6/6/11 was immediately fabulous to me as the document he presented, page 136 of Crown Diamond of the Believers, showed the twins Perets and Zerach standing for Hebrew letters Lamed and Bet, forming together the word LeB, "heart", all things that were on my mind in the previous days, and he couldn't know it.
There were others striking syncs throughout the topic, and now there is another tremendous one.

I belong to a group of constrained poetry. On last May 6, I wondered about the number of ways to divide 6 syllables into words, and found 32 ways. This could be used in a 16 lines poem, and the first poem of 16 lines I thought of was Brise marine, 'sea wind', by Stephane Mallarmé. There was an election in France next day, and we had to choose between the devil, fascist leader Marine Le Pen, and Emmanuel Macron (Emmanuel means in Hebrew 'god among us').
So I composed a poem in imitation of Mallarmé, with some hints to the election, using the 32 combinations of 6 syllables into 1 to 6 words, and I called it brise Marine, that can mean 'kill Marine'.
That makes in all 112 words, a number quite meaningful to me, the number of words of a sonnet of which I made an anagram in 2006, so that each line had 8 words and the gematria 448 (14 lines = 14x448 = 6272).
Then I discovered in 2008 this number 6272 was the unit of the scheme 4-1 in Jung's life around 4/4/44. He lived 4 times 6272 days before 4/4/44, the day his doctor became sick to death while himself began to recover, to live another 6272 days. There had been four anagrams of the same 112 words of gematria 6272 before mine. Details ant texts here:
http://quaternity4.blogspot.fr/2010/04/5.html

So a few days after brise Marine, I wrote another anagram of the sonnet, in 16 lines using again the 32 combinations of 6 syllables into 1 to 6 words. These combinations obey to the coefficients of the binom (a+b)5, 1-5-10-10-5-1, allowing a complementarity so that each line has 7 words.
Then I remembered 1-5-10-10-5-1 is too the 6th line of Pascal's triangle,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_triangle
and that I called Triangles the post on my French blog in which I related the Zerach affair, not because of Pascal's triangle, but because there were several triangles involved, and the SoS.
Now the Hebrew letters LB pascal b presented on a 6/6 have in Hebrew the gematria 32, and for a strange reason pascal gave on the next days the Hebrew words with gematria 224, finishing with mifqad, 'muster', synonym of 'count'.
I count 224 words in the 32 lines I wrote, each line divided in 6-6 syllables with a relation to Pascal's triangle...
So I wonder what is pascal real name (pascal you can send it to me in a private message, I won't reveal it if you don't want to).

Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Rémi,

it's nice to see a post here. I will take time to digest that before I write about it, but I can tell you that 211 came to mind recently.

I wrote it down as: superscript 2 and " - 211. I was making something of a symbol related to the square inch between the eyes.

Message sent,
French Mathematician (and Philosopher) :)

Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2