UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:19 am

[ 503 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Reply to topic
 The New God-Image 

Post The New God-Image
Quote:
In Jungian psychology use of the term "God-image" is not like the secular use of the term such as Descartes would think about it. Jung was interested in following the evolution of the God-image as portrayed in the Old and New Testaments as a process of psychological development. The cold law giving “God the Father” in the Old Testament evolves into a loving “God the Son” in the New Testament for example.

In the West – which is dominated by Christianity – the God-image has been the cross or Logos. In the East - which is dominated by Islam - the God-image includes the crescent moon or Eros. In the new God-image trying to come into consciousness the Seal of Solomon could qualify since it incorporates the cross through the inclusion of the upwards pointing triangle which signifies the upper three chakras and thus Logos or the masculine principle. The lower pointing triangle signifies the lower three chakras and thus Eros or the feminine principle. Like this it is a paradoxical union of the opposites God-image - not a one-sided Logos image.

I would recommend Edinger’s book on this subject – see http://www.amazon.com/The-New-God-Image ... 0933029985

At 8:30 am on 3 Sept. 2013 I checked for news on DRUDGE REPORT – a conservative website. The “headline” was the following image which immediately reminded me of the new God-image trying to come into consciousness. "First the destruction and then the resurrection" it seems.
Attachment:
The New God-Image.jpg
The New God-Image.jpg [ 62.32 KiB | Viewed 6495 times ]

I then voted on the poll question found on this website http://www.drudgereport.com/ and was surprised at how conservative Americans are against any intervention in Syria. The political criminal elite in America have lost all contact with the American public and most certainly with the “silent majority” who like myself don’t vote anymore (I last voted in 1992) because the whole system has been hijacked by special interests.
Attachment:
Poll Vote.jpg
Poll Vote.jpg [ 50.7 KiB | Viewed 6495 times ]

This dangerous unfolding of the 2nd stage of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis, reminds me of the coming "ordeal of the Apocalypse"...

Quote:
If you understand Answer To Job you understand what the archetype of the Apocalypse has in store for humanity. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse; Divine Vengeance, Terrorism, and the End of the World

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Post Re: The New God-Image
Gregory - Thought I would pass this along - the State of Jefferson in your neighborhood is acting up again:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/0 ... rom-state/

I may have mentioned here that at the beginning of the war on Iraq I and a local college professor created a Second Vermont Republic a state-based form of civil disobedience, claiming our states need not participate. Actually, it caught on on the right when one of my neighbors, a state rep, read the essays based on Jefferson's Kentucky Resolution. But those originally interested at first were CA gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and CA Attorney General Jerry Brown who brought environmental regs in opposition to Washington. Today, Brown and CA deny the feds again on prison regulation. In fact, Arnold has gone on to create really his own world: R20, which now has 500 regional members. They pass local and state environmental laws ignoring federal governments. Jung said at the beginning of the age Vishnu appears riding a white horse.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Post Civil Disobedience
My take on the Syrian issue is that it is an Islamic sectarian ‘Holy’ Civil WAR trying to sort out “whose the fairest of them all” – the Shia, the Shiites or the Jihadist. Why should the West interject its Christian values into this witches brew and add a Crusader aspect to the mess as well? Let’s see what kind of society Islam can build when left to their own devices.

Our civil war cost over 600,000 dead 150 years ago from a population of 31 million. Syria isn’t even close to this number and their population is around 25 million and with weapons far more destructive.

Gregory

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:07 am

Post Civil War
It seems Civil Wars are the new rage on the planet given the last few years that have produced Libya, Egypt and Syria to say nothing of what sparked Iraq and Afganistan. Interestingly, my inner life has been following the “Civil War” theme for many years starting on 14 Oct. 2006 and which has involved Lincoln. I would like to use some of that material to amplify on the psychological aspect of what is going on behind the scenes in current events because it is related to the new God-image trying to come into conscious realization.

In January 2007 there was a dream involving a $14,143 Civil War bond (Note: 14,143 is the 1664th prime number which sums to 17 or the number of sides on the house Wisdom builds in alchemy. Divide this number by 10,000 and you obtain 1.4143 or the square root of 2 which is connected to 45 degree angles like that on a pyramid). The American Civil War between the North (superior function) and the South (inferior function) can be thought of psychologically as between Logos and Eros, between thinking and feeling and whose union can be characterized as an upward and downward pointing triangle representing the masculine and feminine principles which would produce the new God-image, the Seal of Solomon. During my Jungian analysis I had many Civil War dreams when going through a divorce from my first wife in the 1985-7 years. Further, to the “civil war” that has broken up part of my own personal family as competing worldviews clash with my oldest daughter joining an Apocalyptic “End of the World” church. To unite the warring opposites synthesis is required, i.e., consciousness – which is sorely lacking in our world.
Attachment:
Civil War Bond.JPG
Civil War Bond.JPG [ 11.07 KiB | Viewed 6448 times ]

So, on Wednesday (4 Sept. 2013) when I saw a vision of a large ripe blackberry – a cluster "bomb" of black spheres – I recalled earlier visions involving black spheres.
Attachment:
Blackberry.jpg
Blackberry.jpg [ 5.01 KiB | Viewed 6448 times ]

Black spheres have been prominent in my material for many years and have been connected to “cannon balls” from the American Civil War, to the Apocalyptic Christ rolling “bowling balls” into spacetime from out of the Beyond (which will have a devastating effect) and to the fighting black spheres as UFOs seen over Nuremberg in 1551 as shared in a reaction to Robert’s delusional “schizophrenic” vision of seeing a black sphere UFO in The Black Spherical UFO – June 2013. Most interestingly, a horned white caterpillar was seen crawling out of a black sphere in one of my 1999 visions. Its amplification contains many helpful insights into the process involved in order to be able to learn the wisdom it carries in its wave-like body; a clear hint about the need to enter the Eros ego which will help unite the opposites.

Attachment:
Nuremberg UFOs 1561.JPG
Nuremberg UFOs 1561.JPG [ 29.98 KiB | Viewed 6448 times ]

Quote:
8 Nov. 1999
A Horned Caterpillar Emerges From A Black Sphere
I see something coming up out of the surface on the black bottom. It looks like a worm or something that is wiggling around as it is trying to come out of the bottom. This creature has a single black horn off its forehead and round beady black eyes on either side of its head. The eyes look more developed by far than the body. This creature is looking at me and now I can see that it has crawled out of a hole in a black sphere. It has a white body and appears rather like a caterpillar as seen in my following sketch. And now I am going down into the hole from which this creature has just exited. The creature remains outside and is looking into the blackness of space.

I amplify with the following selected snippets from Jung’s Dream Analysis Seminar,

Quote:
Worm – has no brain, just a sympathetic nervous system – the most primitive form of nervous life.

Worm – has life in segments, in compartments, is disconnected life. No synthesis.

When a worm comes up, then the absolutely unconscious form of life comes up, and it may be most destructive for our consciousness because the worm will dominate our psychology, and life will be lived in compartments as it occurs in schizophrenia.

When people first touch the collective unconscious they are afraid a worm might get into their brains or that they must eat something very impure. That means one has to assimilate the brainless animal – something like the worm (p. 235) - to eat instinct and thus to follow the impulses of another kind of knowing.

The sympathetic nervous system is connected with a form of “seeing”, is actually an organ of perception, comparable to the eye or ear. It has a modality connected with the unconscious, just as the capacity of the eye to see is connected with the brain.

The nervous system always makes an attempt to relate centers and the plexus solaris plays the role almost of a brain – a sort of counter-brain. The first beginning of differentiation is the beginning of destruction.

The worm appears in the Garden of Eden and ruins it. That throws some light on the nature of the worm.

A plant has not even a sympathetic nervous system, so there is no relation between that form of life and any nervous life at all. But the functioning of that vegetative condition, that grows from nowhere – from absolute unconsciousness, produces fruit (a living organism) that serves as food for the worm, for our sympathetic nervous system.

A plant corresponds to that very early stage of human existence, then there is a stage of dim mental life, not capable of consciousness, and in that stage trouble begins because the worm begins to live inside and off of that plant and destroys the innocent condition. The beginning of mental life, psychic life, is, according to the symbol, the beginning of evil. It is conflict, the breaking up or separatio as in the Garden of Eden.

Metaphysical worms – is there a deeper meaning then just destruction and suffering? Is there a certain aim? Is there intentionality? If you decide that consciousness is wonderful then the worm is welcomed. It seems as though nature tries very hard to produce consciousness in us. The worm eats to produce consciousness in the long run. No matter how destructive the worm seems in the beginning it will be your greatest benefactor, for it will bring you the germ of life. C.G. Jung, Dream Analysis Seminar, p. 233-239

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 am

Gregory - What you say about Northern and Southern as superior and inferior function is precisely what historian Frank Owsley wrote in an essay titled "The Irrepressible Conflict" in the book by the group called The Fugitives or the Southern Agrarians featuring Robert Penn Warren and others at Vanderbilt University in the 1930s. The book was called "I'll Take my Stand." It was a utopian rejection of industrialization by these Southern scholars and poets. As Owsley framed it it was Alexander Hamilton representing New York (the "Empire State") which called for a world economy centrally planned and based out of New York ("thinking") and Jefferson the agrarian ("feeling") of the country and rural mentality and this was and is the basis of the American condition. The essay was the basis of our initiatives mentioned in VT and NH.

Jefferson expected an invasion as early as 1797 as Washington had teamed with the NYers at Jay's Treaty. Washington DC had been chosen as the "center" to"unite the warring opposites" of North and South. The center yielded with industrialization in NY when economy rose, leaving the South behind. The TV show "Alias" uses a math symbol <0> to unite yin and yang:

The Zero, as in zen, would be WAshington DC. This same is advanced to a bagua in "Lost" and "Alias" is rite of entry to "Lost."

But post war a new yin/yang emerges, between LA and NY, much like that between Constantinople and Rome 2,500 years earlier. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's "Natural Law Party" led by physicist John Hagelin and featuring Dennis Kuchinich today, made the case correctly in my opinion that the nation's capital was "in the wrong place" - it should likewise be the benign brahma center between yin and yang (CA and NY) - Indianapolis perhaps or Louisville, not only the center of post-war America east and west, but the "center of the world" East, West, South and the Great White North.

The Age of Pisces between 400 and 1400 might be seen in this image of Paris with yin - Left Bank (artists, poets, revolutionaries)- and yang - Right Bank (bankers, lawyers). The center - "the center of the world" - "Our Mother"; Notre Dame on the Ile de la Cite. The feature in the center - hard to see in the picture, the famous "blue glass" - the world mandala of the age.

Below: Notre Dame's "blue glass" - the world mandala between 400 and 1400. Note the small icon dead centeer: The same eight-sided figure - a kindof flower - as the bagua, the I Ching icon.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:33 am
Profile WWW

Interestingly, Obama’s War is the first issue in his presidency that has united the opposites, red & blue, for both republicans and democrats in the American public are against our involvement in this Syrian WAR.
Attachment:
War President Unites Red and Blue.jpg
War President Unites Red and Blue.jpg [ 23.08 KiB | Viewed 6426 times ]

Like this consciousness has united the opposites to form the Seal of Solomon (SOS) the symbol for the heart chakra.
Attachment:
SOS.jpg
SOS.jpg [ 42.16 KiB | Viewed 6426 times ]

The hexagonal white center suddenly flashes me back to the 24 Oct. 2009 vision of an Allen Wrench (aka a HEX Key) whose one end was by the shins of the VM in Her "Lady of Fatima Queen of Peace" garment as she stood by the East side of the planet Earth. The size of the HEX Key suggests its effects will be global.

Quote:
Witchcraft HEX spells typically include those for revenge and for cursing - an appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something.

The VM message for peace is in sharp contrast to Pope Francis who has led the world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in a global day of prayer and fasting for peace in Syria, the Middle East and the world.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am

Gregory,

This afternoon in a bookstore, I saw a book on Native Americans (I do not remember the title perhaps this was a book about Lame Deer). There was a small drawing of the sacred pipe. Its shape makes me think of your Hex Key I saw yesterday.

" whose one end was by the shins of the VM"
The Sacred Buffalo Woman is the buffalo. The Sacred Pipe is made with the leg bone of the animal.

I don't know if it is relevant.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Post The Sacred Pipe
Fox wrote:
The Sacred Buffalo Woman is the buffalo. The Sacred Pipe is made with the leg bone of the animal. I don't know if it is relevant (to the HEX Key by the shins of the VM).

I was not aware that the "Sacred Pipe" was initially made from the leg bone of a deer or a buffalo. I would say this makes it very relevant given that it was the Logos driven white man that destroyed the Native American Plains Indians Eros culture, including their God-image, the buffalo. It’s a possible connection to the coming destruction of modern man’s God-image – Christ for Christians, Muhammad for Islam, Buddha for Buddhists, etc. and replacing them with the new God-image, the Seal of Solomon - which is the God-image Remo was chosen (conscripted) to learn how to consciously carry (serve) starting in the early 1970s. It seems only fitting that the God-images of the entire globe are now under siege by the HEX Key. Recall that my 1976 Pentecostal experience had the Holy Spirit first enter my shins before it dwelt in my heart chakra and then opened my 3rd eye – something that eventually shattered my existing world view. That was the genesis of the psychological component that started a spiritual awakening on the inner level and resulted in a profound change on the outer level due to a radical change of world view that is more in line with that of the Gnostics - something that has taken 37 years to unfold in my pysche and outer life. As Edinger noted, “if you understand Answer to Job you understand what the Archetype of the Apocalypse has in store for humanity.”

Quote:
Gnostics differed from the majority of humankind, not only in details of belief and of ethical precept, but in their most essential and fundamental view of existence and its purpose. Their divergence was a radical one in the truest sense of the word, for it went to the root of humankind’s assumptions and attitudes regarding life. The most important among these assumptions, which may be said to sum up all others, is the belief that the world is good and that our involvement in it is somehow desirable and ultimately beneficial. In spite of the countless illogical and malevolent events of our lives, the incredible sequences, by-ways, repetitious insanities of human history, both collective and individual, we will believe it to be incumbent upon us to go along with the world, for it is, after all, God’s world, and thus it must have meaning and goodness concealed within its operations, no matter how difficult to discern. Thus we must go on fulfilling our role within the system as best we can, being obedient children, diligent husbands, dutiful wives, well-behaved butchers, bakers, candlestick-makers, hoping against hope that a revelation of meaning will somehow emerge from this meaningless life of conformity.

Not so, said the Gnostics. Money, power, governments, the raising of families, paying of taxes, the endless chain of entrapment in circumstances and obligations – none of these were ever rejected as totally and unequivocally in human history as they were by the Gnostics. The Gnostics never hoped that any political or economic revolution could, or even should, do away with all the iniquitous elements within the system wherein the human soul is entrapped. Their rejection was not of one government or form of ownership in favor of another: rather it concerned the entire prevailing systematization of life and experience. Thus the Gnostics were, in fact, knowers of a secret so deadly and terrible that the rulers of this world – i.e., the powers, secular and religious, who always profited from the established systems of society – could not afford to have this secret known and, even less, to have it publicly proclaimed in their domain. Indeed the Gnostics knew something, and it was this:

Quote:
…that human life does not fulfill its promise within the structures and establishments of society, for all of these are at best but shadowy projections of another and more fundamental reality. No one comes to his true selfhood by being what society wants him to be nor by doing what it wants him to do. Family, society, church, trade and profession, political and patriotic allegiances, as well as moral and ethical rules and commandments are, in reality, not in the least conducive to the true spiritual welfare of the human soul. On the contrary, they are more often than not the very shackles which keep us form our true spiritual destiny.

This feature of Gnosticism was regarded as heretical in olden days, and even today is often called “world denying” and “anti-life,” but it is, of course, merely good psychology as well as good spiritual theology because it is good sense. The politician and the social philosopher may look upon the world as a problem to be solved, but the Gnostic, with its psychological discernment, recognizes it as a predicament from which we need to extricate ourselves by insight. For Gnostics, like psychologists, do not aim at the transformation of the world but at the transformation of the mind, with its natural consequence – a changed attitude towards the world. Hoeller, The Gnostic Jung; and the Seven Sermons to the Dead, pp. 13-14.

Shattering the shin bone is a connection to hastening “death by crucifixion” through (waterboarding - a 2nd chakra water connection for Avatar making) suffocation as noted in Cornucopia Rain. In my material the revenge of the buffalo uses the image of the “buffalo nickel” – something that first began to be minted in 1913 or 100 years ago. 1913 (as if an unlucky 13 connection is meant to exist across the last century) has been connected to the beginning of Jung’s 1913 Night Sea Journey. A blood soaked nickel was seen being held in the open palm of a woman’s bloody hand. Recall that it was on the 13th of each month that Our Lady of Fatima appeared to the children for six consective months. The Jefferson nickel was its replacement nickel and has been connected to a comment by Steven Hawking who warned against trying to make contact with an alien race via the SETI radio telescope Search for ExTraterrestial Intelligence program. On and on like this I could add other aspects of what 13 points too based on visions I have had over the past 13 years.

Quote:
If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans. We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. Steven Hawkin

Attachment:
Indian_Head_Buffalo_Nickel.jpg
Indian_Head_Buffalo_Nickel.jpg [ 54.83 KiB | Viewed 6393 times ]

The unconscious seeks to realize a God-image consciously carried by humans that contains balance (a union of the opposites) – something Jung characterized as “a paradoxical God-image in which the good and the bad aspects appertain to the same divine being.” (CW 9/ii §191) The Seal of Solomon seems to be one such image given its connection to the HEX Key.

Finally, I am recalling Jung’s comment about the God-image – something about which books could be written based on what is known about the history of this planet to say nothing about one’s own ongoing personal experience - constructively or destructively depending on the reception it receives.

Quote:
The imago-Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent. Answer To Job, C. G. Jung, § 660.

Attachment:
whitebuffalocalfwoman2.jpg
whitebuffalocalfwoman2.jpg [ 38.63 KiB | Viewed 6393 times ]

I see that this Sacred Pipe contains transformational stages that reminds me of the four stages of transformation in alchemy.

Quote:
How the Pipe Came

The sacred woman then took leave of the people, saying: "Toksha ake wacinyanktin ktelo, I shall see you again." ...

The people saw her walking off in the same direction from which she had come, outlined against the red ball of the setting sun (GJS: this is an APOCALYPTIC colored backdrop which emphasizes the lower three chakras).

As she went, she stopped and rolled over four times.
The first time, she turned into a black buffalo;
The second into a brown one;
The third into a red one;
And finally, the fourth time she rolled over,
She turned into a white female buffalo calf.

A white buffalo is the most sacred living thing you could ever encounter..."

From The Legend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman by John Fire Lame Deer

Gregory

P.S. The five cent buffalo nickel I happen to notice is a connection to the song The Five Pennies which has come up in my material over the years – Lincoln head pennies is meant and thus a connection to suffering and Civil War. It's a connection to what I experienced in my personal life to this day. The "spelling of love" in the folllowing lyrics should be read forwards and backwards as "LovE" giving equal consideration to outer and inner imperatives.
Attachment:
The_Five_Pennies.jpg
The_Five_Pennies.jpg [ 78.97 KiB | Viewed 6393 times ]

Quote:
The Five Pennies

This little penny is to wish on
And make your wishes come true
This little penny is to dream on
Dream of all you can do
This little penny is a dancing penny
See how it glitters and it glows
Bright as a whistle
Light as a thistle
Quick, quick as a wink
Up on it's twinkling toes
This little penny is to laugh on
To see that tears never fall
This this little penny
Is the last little penny
And the most important of all
For this penny is to love on
And where love is, heaven is there
So with just five pennies, if they're these five pennies
You'll be a millionaire
For this penny is to love on
And where love is, heaven is there
So with just five pennies, if they're these five pennies
You'll be a millionaire.

Quote:
The German 1959 dubbing of the movie named 5 Pennies Machen Musik (literally Five Pennies Make Music; released January 29, 1960 in Germany). The Five Pennies was a semi-biographical 1959 film starring Danny Kaye as cornet player who suffered through five stages in his life – each penny being a reminder of what was involved in each stage.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Post Re: The Sacred Pipe
Thanks for your amplification about your very interesting vision.
It's funny that you mention "The Gnostic Jung": I am reading it because of recent dreams about the Red Book.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Post Breaking Bad
Another angle into the business of “the transformation of the God-image” came up again in my material on 9 Sept. 2013 when I saw a vision of the top of the head of a snake that was in silhouette and whose nose was pointed down against a "flat white surface" – signaling that yin is ready to go to altered yang (constructive or destructive - depending on the reception it receives). The head looked like a black downward pointing triangle. I later realized this type of snake head reminded me of the one seen in a vision on 11 March 2011 (on the day of the M=9 earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan and caused the release of an ongoing stream of radioactivity from Fuku). It had glazed over eyes - something which indicates it is ready to shed its skin - signaling like this that the World Soul is ready to begin the transformation of the God-image with humanity.

I then saw a man in silhouette ascend to a "flat white surface" on which rests a huge black empty skillet. He steps into this “frying pan.” I am immediately reminded of the expression “jumping from the frying pan into the fire.” On 23 January 2011 I saw a vision of a black frying pan on the 9th stair (Jesus falls for the 3rd time) that leads from my office to the living room in our home – something that has 14 stairs - a connection to the Stations of the Cross. "Strike 3 and you are out" comes to mind – a possible connection to their being three nuclear accidents – Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukushima. As if we have hit our limit on how much "nest shitting" will be tolerated.

Attachment:
Frying Pan To Fire.jpg
Frying Pan To Fire.jpg [ 109 KiB | Viewed 6367 times ]

Quote:
Jumping from the frying pan into the fire is an idiom with the general meaning of escaping a bad situation for a worse situation.

Then down below in the blackness I see a vision of an “open palm up” on the left hand of a black woman as if she stands in front of me with her extended hand. Her hand is in the gesture of putting on an invisible surgical glove – something that immediately reminds me of the following Obamacare image of “up yours.” Further, she has a colorful pattern of small yellow circles with some white ones that decorate her skin as if snake spots or war paint is meant.
Attachment:
Up Yours.jpg
Up Yours.jpg [ 5.35 KiB | Viewed 6367 times ]

I hear, “Breaking Bad.” It’s a connection to Jung’s use of the word Enantiodromia – “the superabundance of any force inevitably produces its opposite. It is similar to the principle of equilibrium in the natural world, in that any extreme is opposed by the system in order to restore balance. However, in Jungian terms, a thing psychically transmogrifies into its Shadow opposite, in the repression of psychic forces that are thereby cathected into something powerful and threatening. This can be anticipated as well in the principles of traditional Chinese religion - as in Taoism and yin-yang.”

Quote:
Breaking Bad is an American television crime drama series in which the protagonist (advocate) became the antagonist (advesary), in which Mr. Chips turns into Scarface, in which Dr. Jekyll turns into Mr. Hyde.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Post Global Regicide
Attachment:
Python Glazed Blue Eyes.jpg
Python Glazed Blue Eyes.jpg [ 46.94 KiB | Viewed 6354 times ]

As I was meditating today (11 Sept. 2013) I flashed back to the "Avatar Maker" glazed over eyes (gives them a cloudy cyan-blue appearance) on a snake when they are about to shed their skin - something that causes them to be in a bad temperment. This was then being connected to cataracks. I then recalled that my eye doctor told me in my July 2013 visit that I had some catarack formation on the perpheriphy of my eyes but it was nothing that would interfere with normal vision at this point. I know that 80% of old people (I am 73) will form cataracks. It seems to be a metaphor for the transformation that takes place at death when one will “shed their skin” and become aware of another world view when they enter the Beyond. It is a connection to Saint Paul who had blinding scales form over his eyes in his conversion experience while on “the road to Damascus” and like this he “shed his skin” as he experienced a change in his God-image, his world view. The latter is in keeping with what Remo notes in his writings, "the Sufi's have it that you can die before you die" if you can enter the Eros ego and like this you can "shed your skin" while still alive.

All this is a connection to the coming global regicide – in which the old king will by necessity need to seek renewal through “an ordeal of the Apocalypse” in a Night Sea Journey experience.

Gregory

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

Post The Bowl Of Individuation
On Sat. 14 Sept. 2013 I had a vision of a teaspoon whose handle was leaning up against the West rim of a large “hemispherical” WW II German helmet shaped clear glass bowl that appeared empty. Today (15 Sept. 2013) I suddenly recalled the following image which came up in an April 2011 vision - to which I have added a leaning teaspoon. “The sun is setting in the West on our civilization” comes to mind – something Edinger noted in a lecture I heard him give once. Further, this image is a possible connection to the golden “bowl” of fornications the Great Whore of Babylon is seen pouring out onto the Earth in the Book of Revelation.
Attachment:
Individuation Teaspoon.jpg
Individuation Teaspoon.jpg [ 60.57 KiB | Viewed 6305 times ]

Quote:
Answer to Job is the culmination of Jung’s own heuristic inquiry, i.e. his own life-long inquiry into the exploration of the meaning of human suffering, and the tragic spiritual conflicts this must entail. Marie-Louise von Franz reports that when Jung was asked how he could live with the knowledge he had recorded in Answer to Job, he replied,

Quote:
I live in my deepest hell (GJS: of his Night Sea Journey results), and from there I cannot fall any further. MLvF, C. G. Jung: His myth In Our Time, p. 174).

In my material a teaspoon has had many aspects connected to it. For example earlier this year on 20 Feb. 2013 I saw a teaspoon invisibly suspended in the blackness such that its business end pointed due north in the middle of the view. I immediately realized it was being used as if it were an hour hand on a clock and like this was pointing to noon – aka the “Doomsday Hour” – something connected to the cold war and how it characterized the growing potential for a “nuclear apocalypse.” A few days later on 28 Feb. 2013 I was in reality tasting a fresh baked cherry pie my wife had prepared when I noticed that some of the juice had dribbled off the teaspoon I was using – it fell onto my chest area onto the black sweatshirt I was wearing. I immediately flashed back to the pelican pecking its breast (heart chakra SOS God-image connection) to feed its young. My association to cherries is that Buddha is connected to cheery blossoming trees – something connected to the short life of the cherry blossom and thus an awareness of the transience of life.
Attachment:
Buddha_with_cherry_blossom.jpg
Buddha_with_cherry_blossom.jpg [ 84.16 KiB | Viewed 6305 times ]

Quote:
The cherry blossom holds much symbolism within Japan. According to the Buddhist tradition, the breathtaking but brief beauty of the blossoms symbolizes the transient nature of life. The flowers last for at most a few weeks, but during that time, both the mountains and the cities are full of the delicate pink flowers, be the trees wild or cultivated. “The traditional Japanese values of purity and simplicity are thought to be reflected in the form and color of the blossoms.” The cherry blossom is also tied with the samurai culture, representing the fleeting nature of the samurai’s life and symbolic of drops of blood.

Attachment:
Pelican.jpg
Pelican.jpg [ 62.16 KiB | Viewed 6305 times ]

Further, I then recalled the Cs-137 Chernobyl radioactive cherries that were being imported to a Michigan company from Europe (yes, the Chernobyl “nest shitting” incident will pollute some of Europe’s food supply for the next 300 years with its cancer causing ionizing radiation – creating like this “random, compulsory, genetic engineering for a very long time”) because the Michigan cherry crop failed in 2012 - something which I read about in Tart Cherry Crop in Midwest Destroyed. I actually emailed the CEO of that Michigan company – warning him about what he was about to unleash on his unsuspecting cherry preserves purchasing customers. He wrote me back and thanked me for the information and indicated it was only going to be a one-time situation for his company. Interestingly, the CEO was a Russian! The money God trumps all concerns. “God’s don’t kill people. People with God’s kill people.”

Quote:
The death and resurrection of Christ is an archetype which lives itself out not only in the individual but also in the collective psyche. There are certain periods in history when the collective God-image undergoes death and rebirth. Such is now the case. The twentieth century is the Holy Saturday of history.

We are living in what the Greeks called the karios - the right moment - for a metamorphosis of the gods, of the fundamental principles and symbols. This peculiarity of our time . . . is the expression of the unconscious man within us who is changing. Edward F Edinger, The Christian Archetype, pp. 118-119.

In Jungian terms individuation means moving beyond the conscious background one was immersed within and find their own conscious standpoint – something whose major goal is to unite the opposites contained within the masculine and feminine principles by experiencing the effects of the second stage of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis, in the alchemical Hermetic opus. This process reminds me of Christ’s words – that he brings a sword, not peace – a discriminating consciousness that divides, breaks up the participation mystique with nature, families, society, nations, etc. It’s that mutant (evolution/loveolution) business. Like this one becomes a savior of the world. Global regicide nears...

Gregory

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi Gregory,

after reading your posts I decided to post this here instead of at Ann & Suzanne's. For a few months now I've had a recurring thought about 'uniting my parents'. I felt like it had something 'cupid-ish' to it.

I ended up searching and read this link http://www.plotinus.com/eros_copy.htm (which is a page that has come up before, though indirectly). Either way, I think the outline of the link describes the pan image (for me).

Thanks,
Pascal

Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:23 am

Post Uniting The Parents
pascal b wrote:
For a few months now I've had a recurring thought about 'uniting my parents'. I felt like it had something 'cupid-ish' to it.

Early in my Jungian analysis I learned that one really has two sets of parents – the earthly ones and the archetypal ones. Sometimes when the earthly parents are “missing” in a child's life they are supported by the archetypal parents, the Logos and Eros Self. The soul, the subtle body, seems to be the vehicle that enables the connection to the Logos and Eros Self depending on your ego state of consciousness – is it particle-like or wave-like.

During the first half of my life I lived out of the particle-like or Logos ego state of consciousness. When I was 35 I had the Pentecostal experience which I eventually realized opened me up to the wave-like or Eros ego state of consciousness. Like this I became awakened to what the Greeks called their God, Eros. I was sure that the entire world would soon be a place of love, beauty and harmony. The transpersonal fire of the Holy Spirit had empowered me to quest further. That this God is male indicates incarnation into our four dimensional world – the realm of the masculine principle. When that aspect was awakened in me it helped me find my way into what Remo calls the Eros ego – something he believes he experienced at a young age when in a cast at Davos. Interestingly, his Davos experience separated him from his earthly parents and like this it seems he was supported by his archetypal parents – something that usually means a psychic debt has been incurred and requires payment from the individual later in life by being “chosen” (conscripted) to carry (serve) the psyche in some way. This is one of the ways one can become "fated" and it means one must individuate – the goal of which is to unite the opposites with the excluded third, i.e., consciousness. I may have incurred a similar psychic debt by having received archetypal support during my three mile mostly rural paper route days which I started at six and one-half years of age – something at times was a harrowing experience especially at night in the winter snow when the wind would rustle a bush and I thought an animal was about to jump on me.

“Uniting the parents” seems to be therefore, the need to unite the Logos Self with the Eros Self in the heart chakra. It’s the “new God-image” challenge Remo writes about – something that stems from his initiation dream in his early thirties of seeing the SOS symbol on a grave – it set him on this path of discovery. Like this he/we help the entire world by bringing more consciousness (Wisdom) into the world by psychically uniting with the Eros Self who then helps us consciously realize this uniting SOS symbol. That symbol for me is seen contained in the buckyball image of my unus mundus forum avatar. Notice that the figure in the pentagon unites the opposites with his entire being – head, hands and feet.
Attachment:
Buckyball Section.jpg
Buckyball Section.jpg [ 106.26 KiB | Viewed 6289 times ]

What I have written above is another way of seeing what is involved in the content of the link you posted - Eros and the Mystery of the Inner Process.

Gregory

Quote:
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am

Post Re: The New God-Image / wave and particle
Hi Gregory,

I don't know where to begin because your post waved toward a thousand points of interest.

In the subject field I added 'wave and particle' - both together. I'm going to link a video to illustrate a point (I'm not intending for the puns to occur), I'm linking this because it sums up (potentially) the point of mixing the two primary states of focus (the 'flying pan' image shows getting away from dual points of gravity and 'escaping' into fluidity(?))

http://bcove.me/aefe17mg

I'd like to add to this if I'm not interrupting. "Head, Hands and Feet" are the 'agents' of the 3 brains. I think I know that :)

Thanks,
Pascal

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Post The Transformation of the God-image
pascal b wrote:
The 'flying pan' image shows getting away from dual points of gravity and 'escaping' into fluidity(?)

Attachment:
Yin-Yang Symbol.jpg
Yin-Yang Symbol.jpg [ 26.64 KiB | Viewed 6270 times ]

The “flying FRYING pan” image shared earlier in this thread in Breaking Bad is an ominous portent. It represents the small circle of yin transforming into a seething lake of transpersonal "fire" as new higher YANG as seen in the yin-yang symbol. This “new yang” is the transpersonal fire that empowers “the transformation of the God-image” in this Return Of The World Soul event. But as Remo has noted “higher” does not necessarily mean “better” for such a new consciousness, a new world view, can be constructive or destructive depending on the reception it receives by the individual. If one can eventually accept it consciously one is blessed (more whole). If one is too unconscious about its impact one is possessed and suffers an inflation and like this is in a great danger of being devoured either by suicide if one experiences a deep negative inflation or by a Megalomania condition (a psychopathological disorder characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence) because of a positive inflation . For example, “higher yang” is the "giant lion” in the following quote.

Quote:
What does it mean to be “eaten by giants?” It means to succumb to inflation, a psychological condition that is endemic in our time. In an interesting passage in the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas, Jesus says: ”Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man”. (Logion 7, p. 127) Here are stated two possibilities: the first is that man eats lion, and lion becomes man; the second is that lion eats man and man is assimilated to lion stuff – and blessed is one and accursed is the other. That is precisely the psychological issue for consciousness when the collective unconscious is activated or even when it lives itself through us unconsciously. To the extent that the ego is eaten by one of the archetypal “giants” or “lions” the human being has become inhuman; and that is a disaster. On the other hand, to the extent that the experience of the collective unconscious can be assimilated and understood by consciousness, then the archetypes are humanized. This is the issue behind the “harvesting” imagery in Revelation. And it is the fundamental issue running throughout all levels of existence: Who eats whom? It is absolutely elementary for all life processes and applies not only to the physical world but to the psychological existence as well. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse: Divine Vengeance, Terrorism, and the End of the World, p. 124.

When the snake has finished shedding its skin (in order to allow for more growth) it is usually very hungry because during the molt it will not eat. Like this “snake eyes” return. Recall that in Global Regicide the left eye of the (python) snake (on the feminine, or yin side in the Beyond) had the Avatar “maker” colors. I recently noticed a further aspect which showed that the right eye of the snake (on the masculine, or yang side in spacetime) had the Harvest time colors as seen in the following sequence of images - which is simply the inverted color of the yin snake eye. I then had a further vision in which a Canadian Maple Leaf took on the colors of these eyes. Notice that this leaf has 11 points – 11 meaning the empty center of a circle in Chinese number symbolism and like this heralding an effect emanating from out of the Beyond. The question is, WHO EATS WHOM – a NEWTOWN connection and an example of what the "Archetype of the Apocalypse" has in store for the FUTURE of humanity if it cannot come to grips with the World Soul's “strong nuclear force” imperatives that are meant to fuse/bind the world together into a greater wholeness – not to release it in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants which create a “spray” of harmful man-made ionizing radiations, like Cs-137, which Remo suggests influences the health of the subtle body of even those in the Beyond. BTW Cs-137, which is a beta and gamma ray emitter, is known to create holes in the heart, especially in children. The only "hole in the heart" that should be sought by the release of the strong nuclear force is the one created by a shared fusion of the suffering between the masculine and femine principles - like that which occured at Calvary when a sorrowful Mary had her soul rent as did Christ in his sufferings as he hung on his cross and like this fused together a HermAphrodite whose effects have spread across the globe for 2,000 years. The artificial release of harmful radiations seems to have even put a sorrowful suffering hole in the subtle body heart of the World Soul for Her creation and like this there is a seething yang “blowback” as She joins Her creation in their sufferings for the conscious realization of the bibical 144,000 to be saved at the end of time. It's going to be a cosmic "Star Wars" heart chakra Death Ray event that will sweep the earth and its inhabitants. "Make a difference of hit delete" looms...
Attachment:
Snake Eyes.jpg
Snake Eyes.jpg [ 25.56 KiB | Viewed 6225 times ]

Attachment:
Snake Grapefruit Eyes.jpg
Snake Grapefruit Eyes.jpg [ 58.13 KiB | Viewed 6265 times ]

Attachment:
Maple Leaf Yang Yin.jpg
Maple Leaf Yang Yin.jpg [ 28.98 KiB | Viewed 6265 times ]

Attachment:
Snake Eats Man.jpg
Snake Eats Man.jpg [ 41.58 KiB | Viewed 6265 times ]

Giant 50 Foot Snake Eats Security Guard

Quote:
Snakes shedding their skin go through a several day period where their eyes cloud up as the fluid builds up between the old and new spectacles. At its peak, the eyes are milky white with a bluish cast to them (called "white" or "blue").

Many snakes will defecate at the same time that they shed.

Pre-Shed Behavioral Changes
Going into shed is apparently not a real fun thing for snakes. Most get rather cranky during this time, with some individuals becoming hissy or snappy, objecting to being held or touched. The best thing to do is to respect their ill-feeling as much as possible. If you need to get in and service their enclosure, do it, but restrict actual handling to that which is necessary.

Attachment:
Snake Eyes Dice.jpg
Snake Eyes Dice.jpg [ 41.54 KiB | Viewed 6265 times ]

Yin Going to Higher Yang
Quote:
In gambling, snake eyes is the outcome of rolling the dice in a game and getting only one pip on each die. The pair of pips resembles a pair of eyes, which is appended to the term 'snake' because of the long-standing association of this word with treachery and betrayal. The dictionary of etymology traces that use of the term back to 1929, although it may be traced all the way back to the ancient Roman dice games, where 'Dogs' represented two ones. They referred to this as "the dog throw" (notice that dog read backwards becomes God - a God with two eyes no less).

Because this is the lowest possible roll, and will often be a loser in many dice games, such as Craps, the term has been employed in a more general usage as a reference to bad luck (2013 as the year of bad luck (or the start of it) seems meant).

Regarding your “recurring thought about uniting my parents" could you expand on why you feel you are so preoccupied with this – perhaps starting with your relationship with your earthly parents as I presume this is the source of your concern. Do you have dreams about them? Do they show up when you meditate? In other words it would be important to see how the unconscious portrays this problem of “uniting the parents” and how it may image a solution.

Gregory

Quote:
(the Self has a) terrible double aspect: a sea of grace is met by a seething lake of fire, and the light of lovE glows with a fierce dark heat of light… C.G. Jung, Letters 1951-1961, Vol. 2. Jung to Fr. Victor White

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Post For God So Loved The World She Gave us ‘On The Beach’
On (Sat. 21 Sept. 2013) I happened to see the image I photoshopped for Remo of the brass colored UFO shinning two bright crimson (Red=220, Green=20, Blue=60) rays into the burning reactor core at Chernobyl on 26 April 1986 – see MUFON article. I immediately recognized the color scheme of the UFO and its color inversion as being connected to “snake eyes.” Recall that involved in that incident the radiation levels at Chernobyl were reduced by a factor of four – as if the spacetime UFO “yang eye” took in the radiation as if it were a wormhole. Like this it seems the radiation entered the Beyond through the hidden dimension in spacetime as yang > yin. This radiation involved the man-made and not naturally occurring radioactive substances like the beta decaying, heart hole maker, Cs-137. Remo writes that, “in the artificial production of radioactive (Beta-) decay yang energy (carried away by the antineutrino) disappears and transforms into yin energy” and when that yin > yang it will produce new births the World Soul did not want – producing a Harvest Time, anti-bomb, lovE Bomb, barbecuing, “new God-image” effect on the soul of humanity.
Attachment:
Snake Grapefruit Eyes.jpg
Snake Grapefruit Eyes.jpg [ 58.13 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

Attachment:
Bombs Away.jpg
Bombs Away.jpg [ 15.64 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

Bombs Away
Attachment:
SOS Yang Yin.jpg
SOS Yang Yin.jpg [ 69.22 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

Image Image
Power Flow(h)er
I amplify with this excerpt from Dr. Vladimir V. Rubtsov's lectures as published in MUFON's 1994 Symposium Proceedings

Quote:
...about one month before the Chernobyl disaster I had a talk with an air traffic controller of the Kharkov airport. He t old me that, according to pilots' reports, there were a rising number of UFO observations in the area of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station (ChNPS). Later it became known that on the night of the fire in the ChNPS, some 3 hours after the explosion, a team of nuclear specialists saw in the sky over the station a fiery ball of the color of brass. The witnesses estimated its diameter as 6-8 meters and its distance from the burning nuclear reactor No. 4 as some 300 meters. Just before the observation these specialists measured the level of radiation in the place where they were standing. It was measured at 3,000 milliroentgens per hour (='s 26 millisieverts which exceeds in one hour the maximum radiation exposure a nuclear power plant employee can receive in a year). 'Suddenly two bright rays of crimson color extended from the ball to the reactor... This lasted for some 3 minutes... The rays abruptly faded and the ball slowly floated away in a North-Westerly direction, towards Byelorussia. Then we again looked at our radiation monitor. It displayed only 800 milliroentgens per hour...(for a 74% drop in radioactivity)

Further from the book Mysterious Sky: Soviet UFO Phenomenon

Quote:
Also in 1986, UFOs were seen over the failing Reactor 4 at Chernobyl – in fact for a brief period UFOs were actually blamed for the failure by Soviet authorities. However the reactor was already in the process of meltdown when the object was sighted by technicians, who told that the UFO shone two rays onto the reactor and shortly afterwards the radiation output decreased measurably, though not enough to avoid disaster. UFOs were seen over Chernobyl again in 1989 when another leak occurred in Reactor 4, and in 1990 an object was photographed hovering above residences near the plant. While authorities might have liked to blame the initial disaster on UFOs (and isn’t that a strange official line to take?), speculation rests more squarely on the UFOs assisting in the containment process. Other UFOs seen over nuclear powerplants include over the secret installation at Dubna, which also conducted space testing, over a nuclear power plant in the Volga, over the Semipalantisk nuclear testing range and the Novyaya Zemlya Island test zone, where they were observed after almost every nuclear test.

Another connection to “snake eyes”, I now see, occurred in my material on 30 April 2011 – four days after the silver (25th) anniversary of Chernobyl when the colors of a CA poppy came up and whose blue-cyan inverted Avatar colors mirrored the photoshopped image I rendered for Remo in 2004. Finally, a poppy with red outer petals and white inner petals with an empty hollow center was seen on 11 August 2010 and was connected to the 144,000th monkey effect as well as to the red lapel WAR poppy which has a black center and like this a connection to the Star Wars Death Ray Beam mentioned in The Transformation of the God-image.

Quote:
Remembrance Day – also known as Poppy Day, Armistice Day or Veterans Day – is a Commonwealth holiday to commemorate the sacrifices of members of the armed forces and of civilians in times of war. It is observed on 11 November to recall the end of World War I on that date in 1918 (major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice).

Attachment:
CA Poppy Colors.jpg
CA Poppy Colors.jpg [ 22.36 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

Power Flow(h)er
I would also like to mention that a few days ago I had a vision of a young woman lying on her belly with shins turned 90 degrees upwards such that her shins were “vertical” and facing towards the shore as she lay superimposed over the Yachats, OR shoreline by ocean edge with her head towards the ocean to the West. I then flashed back to the following image seen on 2 January 2009 which I have modified to include the “new yang” white teardrop shape emanating from the two black capped “oil” pipelines seen at the edge of a shoreline with a “sun setting in the West (on our civilization)”. It’s a “foul pneuma” that blows as yin > new higher yang. It reminds me of the white teardrop Holy Spirit shape that entered my shins in my 1976 Pentecostal experience image as shared previously in Cornucopia Rain.

These black “oil line” cylinders have been connected to the smoke stacks at Auschwitz in my material. The flow of harmful radiations from Fuku to the Western shores of the Northern Hemisphere is the new slow motion train wreck of the 2nd baptism in the Holy Spirit as new higher polluted “white teardrop shaped yang” for a Harvest Time, Anti-Bomb, lovE Bomb, BLOWBACK, FUTURE effect that will barbecue itself into human consciousness in this nest shitting “return to sender” scenario.
Attachment:
Pipelines Teardrop Pentecost.jpg
Pipelines Teardrop Pentecost.jpg [ 33.12 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

All That You Know Is At An End
This blowback is a connection to 3/11/11 and like this to Carl G. Jung who was convinced that about 50 years after his death, i.e., in the year 2011 - an apocalyptic catastrophe would happen. This came from his death bed vision as shared in Eros Self Wrestling Protects Against An Alien Invasion. It was followed by a dream he shared with MLvF in which he saw vast stretches of the planet destroyed. It is the effects of the Black Mass Holy Wedding nuclear physics has unleashed on humanity – something Wolfgang Pauli noted would eventually produce a reaction from Nature – as matter now turns against humanity. Like this Remo’s theory is confirmed - that the artificial production of radiation from nuclear bombs and power plants will return with births the World Soul did not want and like this Nature turns against humanity. The flow of this foul “baptizing” spirit will be the source of spontaneous, acausal acts of creation aka “Random, compulsory, genetic engineering for the rest of time”. “For God so loved the world She gave us On the Beach” – the latter is a 1959 movie - a post-apocalyptic drama film that follows the radioactive effects of a conflict that has devastated the northern hemisphere, polluting the atmosphere with nuclear fallout and killing all life even as air currents are slowly carrying the fallout to the southern hemisphere. I had the impression that the folks living along the Northern hemisphere’s West coast and the beaches in Hawaii will want to watch this film. This seems to be a connection to the following HBO interview hosted by Bill Maher.

Senior Nuclear Scientist on HBO: I’d worry about swimming in Hawaii’s ocean starting in 2015 due to the Fukushima plume — Maher: You’re scaring me; Radioactive dangers from Japan are coming to a beach near you
Attachment:
Fukusall Plume.jpg
Fukusall Plume.jpg [ 46.93 KiB | Viewed 6208 times ]

Quote:
Location of simulated plume in April 2014: “Waters with Cs-137 concentrations as high as 30 Bq/m3 are pushing towards the West coast of North America. Concentrations above 10 Bq/m3 are projected to reach the Hawaiian archipelago by early 2014” in this Fukusall slow train wreck — Hawaii is located inside the black square.

Gregory

P.S. In the initial stages of this Fuku contamination spreading into the Pacific Ocean it looked like a spearhead – a connection to the "Lance of Longinus" that pierced the heart of Christ on the cross. Cs-137 ionizing radiation does this to the heart – it creates holes in the heart especially of children but in older people too – it just takes longer.
Attachment:
Spear Of Longinus.jpg
Spear Of Longinus.jpg [ 110.81 KiB | Viewed 6196 times ]

Distribution of the radioactive contamination in the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima - Video

P.P.S. The problems at Fukushima grow more dire by the day.

Humankind's Most Dangerous Moment: Fukushima Fuel Pool at Unit 4. "This is an Issue of Human Survival."

P.P.P.S. In Dec. of 2007 a Jack of Spades (#11) was seen and was connected to a golden square in the NW that had eleven lines and each line had a meaning. The lines were connected to a ships cargo of Zippo cigarette lighters.

[GJS on 23 Dec. 2014: A jack of spades is a one-eyed Jack which is connected to the hole in the heart chakra on the masculine side of the Hermaphrodite. Its value being 11 is a connection to the empty center and the one world of Tao. The feminine side of the hole in the heart chakra is connected to the Jack of Hearts. Like this we have an 11:11 conundrum. A Zippo cigarette lighter produces a bluish flame having Avatar colors. A cigarette has been connected to a burning nuclear fuel rod.]

Further, in 2007 a long black penis was seen on the deck of a white ferry. [GJS on 23 Dec. 2014: A ferry is a connection to crossing the river Styx. A long black penis is connected to a hyena’s clitoris – the climaxing “radiating” clitoris of the World Soul is meant.]

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Post Re: Green light
Gregory Sova wrote:
The artificial release of harmful radiations seems to have even put a sorrowful suffering hole in the subtle body heart of the World Soul for Her creation and like this there is a seething yang “blowback” as She joins Her creation in their sufferings for the conscious realization of the bibical 144,000 to be saved at the end of time. It's going to be a cosmic "Star Wars" heart chakra Death Ray event that will sweep the earth and its inhabitants. "Make a difference of hit delete" looms...

I have a recent dream that I remember only one detail : it was about "green light" ( these two words in English, not in French)
I had no particular association except this trailer ( I didn't see this movie)

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Post Lumière Verte
Fox wrote:
I had a recent dream in which I remember only one detail: it was about "Lumière Verte.”

Thank you for sharing this dream snippet and its possible connection to the Green Lantern. Once again your intuition is very good and helpful to my individuation process for it prompts me to dig further into the meaning of “green” in my material and its potential ramifications for our world. Perhaps a meaningful narrative will emerge from this effort in the following - whose various amplifications may cast some yin-yang light on your emerging “lumière verte.”

I have seen over the years in my visions and dreams many connections to “green light” in addition to the Star Wars Death Star example shown earlier in this thread. Some were connected to the VNS, the green color of the heart chakra and to the conscious realization of the alchemical “benedicta viriditas” – the latter being connected to the following locket (which is worn around the neck and thus over the heart). Other visions of green light suggested other aspects to the meaning of green were involved and would have to be taken into account – some of which are noted later in this post.

In a 27 March 2013 vision I saw that this “locket” was being worn on a gold ring on a woman’s right ring finger (the wedding ring finger in some cultures and like this a connection to the Holy Wedding and the activity of the coniunctio archetype – pink being the color you get when you invert green). Like this we have a possible connection to the Green Lantern movie in which the superhero wears a green power ring which grants him superpowers and whose symbol resides on his chest over his heart chakra – the “empty” center of the circular ring being a connection to having a “hole in the heart of the HermAphrodite” – that “hole” being where the centroids of the overlapping triangles coincide in the "new God-image" the Seal of Solomon and something which has been connected to the Fuku “Lance of Longinus” destructive effects from the ionizing radiations of Cs-137 which can create holes in the heart. A constructive or destructive outcome depending on how one approaches the radiations of the World Soul. Destructive if one splits the nucleus of the atom as in fissioning. Constructive if one fuses the nucleus of two atoms together and form the HermAphrodite as seen in the mirroring pink-green heart chakra colors through which the “new birth” radiations of Beta, Alpha and Gamma flow. This constructive flow has been connected to the healing touch of E.T.
Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.9 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

Attachment:
Green Lantern Rings.jpg
Green Lantern Rings.jpg [ 31.21 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

The green stone covered locket mounted on a gold ring (a green-gold connections) in my visions contains a coffin in the shape of a hexagon (a HEX key connection) which is known to be the “Lantern of the Telesphoros” (the Telesphoros carries a lantern and is connected with Asclepius and thus healing – death being the ultimate healing either "psychological" or "physical" – you choose - “make a difference" or "hit delete”). The coffin holds a man’s subtle body resting on seven evenly spaced wormholes – one for each chakra. The locket seems to be an image for the blessed greenness - the realization of the alchemical Christ – a greenness that is connected to the VNS. Remo writes that we gain access to the consciousness of the dead, as if they can resurrect in the vegetative nervous system of the living and help us attain to a higher consciousness. Like this the locket could be a connection to the movie the Green Lantern (which I saw in 2011 but have completely forgotten about) and its “green ring of superpowers” that is used by the superhero Hal to save the Earth from destruction by Parallax - the embodiment of fear. I had not thought to connect the green locket ring with the green power ring from that movie.
Attachment:
Oval Locket Lantern.jpg
Oval Locket Lantern.jpg [ 47.44 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

Attachment:
Green Ring Light.jpg
Green Ring Light.jpg [ 6.6 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

Quote:
Green Lantern tells the story of Hal Jordan, a test pilot who is selected to become the first human member of the Green Lantern Corps. Hal is given a green-colored “power ring” along with a green lantern with which to charge the ring - that grants him superpowers and must confront the evil Parallax (an ancient “grasshopper” insect looking entity embodying the yellow light of fear), who threatens to upset the balance of power in the universe.
Attachment:
Parallax_rebirth.jpg
Parallax_rebirth.jpg [ 36.17 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

Interestingly, if you combine green with yellow (Hal & Parallax) you obtain an alchemical Christ figure – someone who has united the opposites in the masculine and feminine principles.

Quote:
The state of imperfect transformation, merely hoped for and waited for, does not seem to be one of torment only, but of positive, if hidden, happiness. It is the state of someone who, in his wanderings among the mazes of his psychic transformation, comes upon a secret happiness which reconciles him to his apparent loneliness. In communing with himself he finds not deadly boredom and melancholy but an inner partner; more than that, relationship that seems like the happiness of a secret love, or like a hidden springtime, when the green seed sprouts from the barren earth, holding out the promise of future harvests. It is the alchemical 'benedicta viriditas', the blessed greenness...

“God breathed into created things … a certain germination or greenness, by which all things should multiply… They called all things green, for to be green means to grow… Therefore this virtue of generation and the preservation of things might be called the Soul of the World.”

Green signifies hope and the future, and herein lies the reason for the Shulamite’s hidden joy, which otherwise would be difficult to justify. But in alchemy green also means perfection. “Our gold is not the common gold, because the green which is in this substance signifies its total perfection, since by our magistery that green is quickly turned into truest gold.”

It is the hope of the dark Shulamite that one day, at “vespertime,” probably in the evening of life, she will become like Noah’s dove, which, with the olive leaf in its beak, announced the end of the flood and appeared as the sign of God’s reconciliation with the children of men. In our text her head (GJS: on the feminine side of the hermaphrodite it seems - signifying Eros ego consciousness) will be of gold, like the sun, and her hair like the moon. She thus declares herself to be a conjunction of the sun and moon. Indeed, a golden head and “bushy” hair are attributes of the Beloved. C.G. Jung, Mysterium Coniunctionus, §§ 623-625

The green flashes seen in the following Green Lantern movie snapshot reminds me of the green glint seen coming off the blade of a scythe wielded by the World Soul in Her Grim Reaper aspect in a late May 2006 vision whose blade tip was pressed hard against the Earth as seen in the following images – something which I took to mean as Judgment. Earth meaning ego would suggest humanity needing to enter the Eros ego altered state of consciousness.
Attachment:
Green Lantern.jpg
Green Lantern.jpg [ 33.63 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

Green bell peppers have been connected to “for whom the bell tolls”. It is from a line from a poem by John Donne (1572-1631) “Never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.” As an idiom it has the following meaning.

Quote:
The fates of all human beings (and species) are interconnected - whatever affects one of us affects us all.

The color of green algae was connected to Saint Elmo’s Fire on the harpoon (Lance of Longinus connection) of Captain Ahab in the hunt for Moby-Dick. Such a fire was meant to be a warning to Ahab to not try to kill his connection to the Eros Self.

When the witch in Stardust cast a spell – a greenish flare of energy would exit the tip of her index finger and whatever it impacted would create a spell effect – such as changing a man into a pig. This magic cuts both ways for it suggests a not so funny Frankenstien creation could happen – a connection to all the deformed children born in the aftermath of Chernobyl. Later, Green algae was seen growing on the crown chakra of an elephant. Finally, to the threat of a genetic mutation in algae – something that would cause it to cease oxygen production has been connected to the “Spear of Longinus” radioactive plume from Fukusall and like this a BLOWBACK, NEWTOWN, FUTURE connection to the harpoon that tried to slay Moby-Dick; the white whale which can be taken as an image for the Eros Self with which one is supposed to unite with in the 2nd chakra.

Children Of Chernobyl

Then of course the Wicked Witch of the West as seen in the Wizard of Oz had to make an appearance with the focus being on one of her famous lines to Dorothy, "Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents, too!”
Attachment:
WWW.jpg
WWW.jpg [ 48.11 KiB | Viewed 6149 times ]

Like this it is a mixed bag. Green light is a sharp two-edge sword that can be "healing" or "devouring" – that can “make a difference” or “hit delete.” Like this humanity will learn it was not wise to have split the atom.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 am

Post Re: Green
Thanks Gregory for your amplification.

This morning I dreamed of Luigi. I spontaneously thought about this topic .(I did not read your last post)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Post The Wilderness Experience Looms
Fox wrote:
This morning I dreamed of Luigi.

I see that Luigi is a character in the 1983 Nintendo game Mario Brothers. Did you play this Japanese franchise game in the past? From the Mario Bros. Logo I see that the VNS is being emphasized – something that will help in the union of the opposites.
Attachment:
Mario-Brothers.jpg
Mario-Brothers.jpg [ 118.47 KiB | Viewed 6128 times ]

Quote:
Luigi's name is said to have been inspired by a pizza parlor near Nintendo of America's headquarters in Redmond, Washington, called "Mario & Luigi's". The word ruiji means "similar" in the Japanese language, and that Luigi was designed to have the same size, shape and gameplay of Mario. Luigi (read: the inferior function) has been called upon to act as the hero at times because Mario (read: the superior function), the usual hero within the franchise, is in need of rescue.

Interestingly, pizza has been a regular item appearing in my vsions. Its colorful surface has been connected to colors of ionizing radiation as imaged through the use of tomatoes, diced bell pepper, mushrooms, etc. Pancakes were connected to the effects of the 9.0 mega quake that pancaked buildings with the yellow color of the pancake being a connection to the yellow circle used in Google Earth to denote a recent earthquake.

A couple of days ago I saw a vision of a long horizontal metal rod that was dripping something sticky from along the bottom of its length. This immediately reminded me of how crystal meth (a drug that helps one enter the Eros ego for that Avatar making experience) is made in Breaking Bad – I notice that its color inversion looks like the surface of a plain pizza! The color inversion of the head (consciousness) of the male star in this series suggests a connection to the coming “Global Regicide” as yin > “higher” yang seeks the renewal of the old king as the New Red King. This reminds me of the effect the Holy Spirit Pentecostal experience had on my consciousness in 1976. It was a six month honeymoon of feeling high – then all hell broke loose – a “breaking bad” series of events that led to the wilderness experience of which I am now in my 37th year. The “Wilderness Experience” is of course the Bibical one the Jews experienced as they wandered for 40 years in the wilderness – the “length” of time it took “to set the captives free”, i.e., to find their way into a new world view in order to overcome their long enslavement mentality forced on them by the Egyptians.

Quote:
(the Self has a) terrible double aspect: a sea of grace is met by a seething lake of fire, and the light of lovE glows with a fierce dark heat of light… Letters 1951-1961, Vol. 2 C. G. Jung to Fr. Victor White

Attachment:
Breaking Bad Pizza Meth.jpg
Breaking Bad Pizza Meth.jpg [ 50.18 KiB | Viewed 6128 times ]

Attachment:
Breaking Bad Regicide.jpg
Breaking Bad Regicide.jpg [ 158.33 KiB | Viewed 6128 times ]

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Post Re: Green and pink, colors of the Apocalypse
Thanks Gregory.
I like video games but I don't/didn't play "Mario" games but I have dreams about these two characters.
This morning, I had a nightmare and because of it, I think that green color is the color of the Apocalypse and the dark side of God.
Lots of my dreams and my work make me anxious and nervous. I saw the doctor on Thursday to provide me a work stoppage.

Quote:
In a 27 March 2013 vision I saw that this “locket” was being worn on a gold ring on a woman’s right ring finger (the wedding ring finger in some cultures and like this a connection to the Holy Wedding and the activity of the coniunctio archetype – pink being the color you get when you invert green). Like this we have a possible connection to the Green Lantern movie in which the superhero wears a green power ring which grants him superpowers and whose symbol resides on his chest over his heart chakra – the “empty” center of the circular ring being a connection to having a “hole in the heart of the HermAphrodite” – that “hole” being where the centroids of the overlapping triangles coincide in the "new God-image" the Seal of Solomon and something which has been connected to the Fuku “Lance of Longinus” destructive effects from the ionizing radiations of Cs-137 which can create holes in the heart. A constructive or destructive outcome depending on how one approaches the radiations of the World Soul. Destructive if one splits the nucleus of the atom as in fissioning. Constructive if one fuses the nucleus of two atoms together and form the HermAphrodite as seen in the mirroring pink-green heart chakra colors through which the “new birth” radiations of Beta, Alpha and Gamma flow. This constructive flow has been connected to the healing touch of E.T.
Gregory

Yesterday, I discover this clip :

This morning, I also dreamed that I was watching the movie "Les évadés" ( Shawshank Redemption)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Post The Color Of The Apocalypse
Fox wrote:
This morning, I had a nightmare and because of it, I think that green color is the color of the Apocalypse and the dark side of God.

I would agree that the color green is connected to the “dark side of God” (seen as pink on the feminine side of the heart chakra in the HermAphrodite; yin > new higher yang) in as much as it brings with it new life. The greater the renewal of the Old King the greater the perceived destruction of one’s own ego adaptation. This reminds me of the following image of the “Angel of Death” and what it brought to the first-born of Egypt. Psychologically, the first-born ego adaptation is meant and like this in our time in history one is “asked” to find their way into a second-born ego adaptation that includes a new world view, a new standpoint that incorporates a new paradoxical God-image.
Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.9 KiB | Viewed 6096 times ]

Just as nuclear radiations can be deadly so too the psychological radiations from the hole in the heart of the HermAphrodite. This individual transformation is something that takes place over much time – like the 40 year Jewish “wilderness experience” took before the “captives were set free” psychologically. Jung thought that the transformation of the world would require about 600 years. Like this it seems the highly constellated Apocalypse archetype is going to be hanging around for a long time. If we can each make our best of its coming we help the whole world.

Her Nuclear Heart Radiations
Fox wrote:
I also dreamed that I was watching the movie "Les évadés" (Shawshank Redemption).

Lots of my dreams and my work make me anxious and nervous. I saw the doctor on Thursday to provide me a work stoppage.

I liked the movie Shawshank Redemption. It seems to be a metaphor for our time. The black man (read: the introverted observing of the blackness, the acausal realm that brings Wisdom) teams with the white man in need of help (the Old King) and together they are able to escape (évadés) their captivity (read: a constrained world view).

Edinger notes that anxiety is often connected to the coming of the Self. It can at times become overwhelming. I hope you get all the help you need. In my personal journey I leaned on the guidance of an analyst to help me through the worst of it.

Gregory

P.S. In more support of your dream intuition that the color of the Apocalypse is green - I recall another green Apocalyptic connection in my visions over the years. Godzilla/dragon looking creatures appeared often in my visions starting in 1999. The Japanese psyche conceived this monster to be a creation by nuclear detonations in the aftermath of the nuclear weapons test in the Pacific. It is an apt Apocalyptic image for the after effects Fukushima will unleash on the globe due to its ongoing nest shitting flow of ionizing radiations into the Pacific and atmosphere. The Cs-137 aspect of these radiations alone will require 20 half lives of decay before its influence reaches safe background levels – something that will take 600 years – a possible connection to Jung’s prediction of how long it will take for the transformation of the God-image in humanity. Interestingly, Sang on our unus mundus forum informed me in mid 2011 that Lucky in Japanese is spelled Fuku…
Attachment:
Godzilla.jpg
Godzilla.jpg [ 110.54 KiB | Viewed 6090 times ]

Quote:
With the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Daigo Fukuryū Maru incident still fresh in the Japanese consciousness, Godzilla was conceived as a monster created by nuclear detonations and a metaphor for nuclear weapons in general - depicting the character as a destructive monster.

Daigo Fukuryū Maru (Lucky Dragon 5) was a Japanese tuna fishing boat, which was exposed to and contaminated by the nuclear fallout plume from the United States' Castle Bravo thermonuclear device test on Bikini Atoll, on March 1, 1954. Aikichi Kuboyama, the boat's chief radioman, died less than seven months later, on September 23, 1954, suffering from acute radiation syndrome.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Post The Sun-Moon Woman Of The Apocalypse
I see in the Internet news today (5 October 2013) that a six pointed crown painting of a woman by Da Vinci has surfaced. It’s a new God-image, Seal of Solomon, synchronicity – something that reflects the mana of the knowing of the World Soul that erupts through the hole in the heart chakra. Interestingly, her right hand holds an olive branch - something that suggests she "comes in peace." Also, only the index finger on the right hand is extended - something that reminds me of E.T.’s fingertip of "light" that could sense the world like an electron and create magic with its touch. Like this it had the ability to transmute the material world such as when E.T. caused a withered flower to return to life.
Attachment:
DAVINCI.jpg
DAVINCI.jpg [ 98.01 KiB | Viewed 6046 times ]

Leonardo da Vinci Painting Lost For Six Centuries Found In Swiss Bank Vault.

Further, I would like to mention what struck me as the appearance of the Sun-Moon Woman in a recent shamatic journey of the Master Shaman I briefly studied under in the 2001-2002 time period as shared in Message From The Stone Clan.

Hank wrote:
I perceive this force in the planet’s core as a star, as a green star (GJS: The color of the Apocalypse). The green light streams upward and into me. I turn my attention to the golden star in the heavens above. My vision of the sun was suddenly disrupted as something emerged from its surface like a projectile and headed right for me. The projectile appeared to me as a bird, flying on golden wings, and then suddenly it was within me, inside me. I was filled with grace…

The conscious realization of the alchemical Christ seems meant, the goal of the 2nd stage of the coniunctio archetype which ushers in the “Archetype of the Apocalypse” for the inclusion of the unio corporalis stage in the opus. It’s a version of a Pentacostal experience, a 2nd baptism in the Holy Spirit – something that will work to further change one’s world view. Or as Jung puts it,

Quote:
(the Self has a) terrible double aspect: a sea of grace is met by a seething lake of fire, and the light of lovE glows with a fierce dark heat of light… Letters 1951-1961, Vol. 2 C. G. Jung to Fr. Victor White

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Post The Star Of Creation
In the aftermath of having submitted the above post I began to realize that Hank’s green star seen at “the heart of the Earth” reminded me of a "green" sphere which was connected to a six-pointed “star of creation” I saw in a vision earlier this year on 13 March 2013.

My six-pointed HermAphrodite heart “green” star was connected to the three HEX lines that meet at their centers in the “snowflake” scratched on the ground by a Witches Foot. The empty center of those intersecting lines is a connection to the hidden dimensions out of which ZPE (Zero Point Energy) can emerge - something that will support the "Big Bang" nonlocal creation event of the World Soul. The "Star of Creation" pieces used in a “Game of Jacks” – one-eyed Jacks is meant - was a precursor image for this subject.

It's an image for shamanism when the powers from the six directions are invoked when preparing to undertake a shamantic journey as Hank shared in his recent shamantic journey "Pentecostal" experience in Message From The Stone Clan.
Attachment:
Chakra Heart Point.jpg
Chakra Heart Point.jpg [ 55.96 KiB | Viewed 6022 times ]

Attachment:
Point.jpg
Point.jpg [ 36.05 KiB | Viewed 6022 times ]

Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.9 KiB | Viewed 6022 times ]

Star of Creation
The rays in the above golden star “star of creation” have been connected to the obelisk which is a petrified ray of light – something expanded on in Squaring The Circle. I amplify this image further with the following quotes.

Quote:
According to old tradition the number 6 means creation and evolution, since it is a coniunctio of 2 and 3 (even and odd = female and male). Philo Judaeus therefore calls the senarius (6) the “number most suited to generation.” CW 9i, §679.

Quote:
The point, which is the pivot of the norm, is the motionless center of a circumference on the rim of which all contingencies, distinctions and individualities revolve. This point, being non-manifest, is total possibility, and contains – just as unity contains multiplicity – an infinite potentiality of manifestation, duration and extension. Since this potential extension is in all directions, the point is central. The Mystic Spiral, p. 17

Gregory

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Post Re: World Soul and colors
In "The Walking Dead" season 2, I suspect Sophia, the missing little girl to be the World Soul.

Six is connected to sex. The World Soul wants sex. Making love with a zombie? :shock:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Difficult to find the trailer of Godzilla 2014. For the moment, I just found that:

http://insoliteqc.com/2013/10/06/godzil ... e-annonce/

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

Post Fukusall Godzilla Effects Cometh
Fukusall = Lucky S All
Attachment:
Godzilla 2014 Poster.jpg
Godzilla 2014 Poster.jpg [ 49.11 KiB | Viewed 5984 times ]

The ‘Snake’ Has Shed Its Skin
Trailer Article

Quote:
Scenes of destruction litter the screen - buildings have been completely totaled, trains lay destroyed near its tracks and large cities resemble the after effects of a nuclear attack. The voice-over that's playing the background fits these scenes perfectly, since it’s derived from a bit of dialogue that was given by "The Father of the Atomic Bomb" J. Robert Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer's words are in reference to the test explosion him and his team of nuclear scientists witnessed at the Trinity event. His words describe the creation of a monster (the nuclear bomb). But in the case of this film, that nuclear bomb has LITERALLY created a monster - the terrifying Godzilla!

Oppenheimer’s psyche being gripped by the scripture from the Bhagavad-Gita “Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds” seems to becoming more and more true with all the harmful man made radioactivity that continues to be released into the environment. Read the articles on enenews.com for a few days to catch a glimpse of what lies ahead. As the physician Dr. Helen Caldicott notes, it is a case of “Compulsory, Random, Genetic Engineering for the rest of time.”

On 7 Oct. 2003 I had a dream of being in a foreign country where I witnessed a rogue elephant accompanied by an opossum that was leading a parade down a modern city street. Elephants are ruled by a matriarch and thus connected to the feminine principle or the Eros Self. So, the feminine principle is displaying a vicious mood. The antidote to her mood is to be like the opossum that also appeared in the dream. This dream came to warn me that I had yet to find the certain right attitude with which to approach the World Soul. When I shared this dream with Remo around that time he noted that the opossum is a marsupial (has a pouch on the belly like the kangaroo) and in the face of an overwhelming threat curls up (puts head in belly) and plays dead. Psychologically, the antidote is to become willless and entering the Eros ego is meant. Like this one observes the births the World Soul would like for our world. I use Microsoft Reference Quick Shelf 2000 Dictionary that is installed on my computer and when I looked up the meaning of opossum I noticed that the next word was Oppenheimer. Synthesis (Eros ego) and antithesis (Logos ego) lay side-by-side.

A couple of days ago I had a vision of a child wearing green clothes (the color of the Apocalypse) that was being helped to walk up a flight of stairs (ascending stairs means gaining higher consciousness) by the World Soul. Then another view was given showing them walking side-by-side with the child’s right hand again being held by the left hand of the World Soul. In this view of the left side of the child I saw a green Godzilla tail sticking out from underneath the untucked shirt. DNA changes to humans are meant. The “New Genesis Seeds” are everywhere. The implications are that this process will start slowly but will increase with time as the deformities increase from one generation to the next. It’s a Black Swan event that will give new meaning to what it is like to be an "Indigo Child."

Quote:
Black Swan - unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence that play a dominant role in history.

Interestingly, in my visions this “Fukusall Frankenstein Apocalypse” has been connected to the “happy fault” – something that eventually leads to a change in world view, a new God-image in humanity. Jung had the impression that such a transformation would take about 600 years.

Quote:
Felix culpa is a Latin phrase that comes from the words Felix (meaning "happy," "lucky," or "blessed") and Culpa (meaning "fault" or "fall"), and in the Catholic tradition is most often translated "Fortunate Fall."

In a literary context, the term "Felix culpa" can describe how a series of unfortunate events will eventually lead to a happier outcome.

In Hebrew tradition the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt is associated with God’s judgment. Although it is not a fall, the thinking goes that without their exile in the wilderness the Israelites would not have the joy of finding their promised land (a new world view). With their suffering came the hope of victory and their life restored.

Kan, Jaczko, Gundersen, Bradford and Nader Questions The Necessity of Nuclear Power – 6 October 2013

Gregory

P.S. Here is the text of the rogue elephant dream.

Dream of 7 October 2003

I am in a fancy place like a hotel in a foreign country. Most of the people here are making arrangements for their children to return to school on the train (the death train is meant). I am observing some of the people and get to know a couple of male medical doctors who seemed to be a bit big for their britches (wealthy and acting like Remo’s “gods in white.”) I observe another man and he put his daughter’s safety in harms way because he could save a few dollars on her travel expenses. It all seemed about money. People had become so greedy that money was now their god.

It is the next morning and it is time to head for the train station. As we go outside we notice a parade is in progress. The main street has been closed to traffic and many people line either side of the street (a collective implication is meant).

For some reason I wind up out in the middle of the street where I see the first “float” approaching and it is pulled by a huge elephant with enormous tusks and along its left side walks a dog sized opossum. Both animals are acting strangely. The elephant is acting as if it is in musk or is rogue – its head is swinging wildly and widely from left to right. It is trumpeting loudly its distress. On occasion we happen to look into each other’s eyes. Its eyes are blood red and full of rage. I could tell from the look that this beast would have no mercy – that nothing would console it. Now it was only going to be the outpouring of its rage and the only thing one could do to try to save themselves was to try to get out of its way.

Just then I am suddenly down on all fours facing in the direction of the moving parade. The left side of my face is being pressed tightly against the right side of the face of an opossum. This opossum is very angry and is snarling and gnashing its teeth while its snout is pressed tightly against my left cheek. We gaze into each other’s eyes during all of this and its right eye is blood red like the elephants left eye. I am quite stunned by its behavior towards me but it did not try to hurt me.

Then it seems the elephant takes over – it has turned its head aft and presses me hard against the large exposed front wagon wheel of the burden it is pulling using its long tusk. The wagon wheel slowly eats its way into the left side of my torso (the left side is the feminine side – thus an emphasis on uniting the opposites in order to form the HermAphrodite). The sensation of my flesh being ground away is very pronounced. It goes on and on like this. The elephant is in a rampage looking to kill all in its path. For some reason I got too close and was caught in its clutches. Now I lay face down in the street. I am not dead but I feel like I have been mortally wounded. No one seems interested in coming to my aid (individuation is a lonely path).

End of Dream

Reflection of Oct. 2003: Not long after this dream I shared it with Remo who made the connection that the opossum has a pouch – something that came up in 2006 in Totstellreflex. It seems to symbolically speak for introversion or nighttime activities – the time when dreams come and one is involved with the unconscious.

It seems the unconscious is very upset and I get caught (chosen, conscripted) to deal with its rage. The upheaval occurs in a collective setting where I witness arrogance and concern for money more than concern for the psyche and its needs. The animals were so upset – nothing could appease them. I eventually realized that what would appease them is to find my way into a certain right attitude with which to approach the Eros Self which Remo was eventually able to help me realize.

The train I associate with the “Death Train” for my mind flashed back to that image when I placed Albert Einstein (Logos ego) on such a train in a dream in the late 1990’s.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Post Will You Be My Valentine?
Will You Be My Valentine?
Yesterday I had a vision of a dark boulder strewn shoreline and bluff where I saw a large, thick, flat, dark red heart shaped metal container pushed up against the shoreline as it lies on top of these dark stones. It reminded me of a huge Valentine’s Day candy box and I see the paint has flaked off a little in places revealing that it is white underneath – a Cs-137 connection – something known to put “a hole in your heart”, especially in young children so much so that in the aftermath of Chernobyl its effects became known as “Chernobyl Heart.” The impression is that this is Japanese tsunami debris that has reached the West Coast of North America. “Be my Valentine” seems meant. “What Coagulates Saves.”
Attachment:
Shoreline Heart.jpg
Shoreline Heart.jpg [ 85.58 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

'On The Beach' Near You
I choose the above caption because it reminded me of the movie On The Beach (1959) I saw when I was 19. It reminded me of the “fallout” that is now pushing ashore along the Western North American continent by air and by sea. It is a slow motion, undeclared, nuclear war, “fallout” train wreck from Fukusall that threatens to become even worse given the unstable condition of the meltdown site. Like this it reminds me of the dreaded “Nuclear WW III Apocalypse” that accompanied the above movie when I was growing up during the Cold War.

Quote:
On the Beach is a post-apocalyptic drama film set in a then-future 1964, in the months following World War III conflict that has devastated the northern hemisphere, polluting the atmosphere with nuclear fallout and killing all life. While the bombs were confined to the northern hemisphere, air currents are slowly carrying the fallout south. The only areas still habitable are in the far southern hemisphere, like Australia.

Further this heart business reminds me of the 3rd secret of Fatima revealed on 13 July 1917 – something I watched on Histories Mysteries on 21 Oct. 2010 – in which the pope was portrayed as being shot in the heart by (cupids?) arrows. Drawing attention like this to the need to find one’s way into a new worldview, a new God-image. The Seal of Solomon is meant. The angel pointing its index finger reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West doing this in The Wizard of Oz as shared recently in Lumière Verte. Her famous line to Dorothy, "Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents, too!” was in focus.
Attachment:
WWW.jpg
WWW.jpg [ 8.46 KiB | Viewed 5924 times ]

Quote:
…one secret remained concerning the future, and it was not until 2000 that it was finally proclaimed to the world by the Vatican. This involves the vision of a descending angel holding a flaming sword in its (left) hand (with the index finger of the right pointed downwards towards the Earth)…
Attachment:
Fatima Angel.jpg
Fatima Angel.jpg [ 75.94 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

Quote:
Pointing at the inhabitants on the Earth the angel says, “Penance, Penance, Penance”.

… followed by a white-robed figure leading a procession of priests along a path (through a half ruined city and up a hill to a cross). Suddenly, hostile figures appear with guns and bows and arrows, and, shooting the white-robed figure and the priests, killed them all (and stain their white garments red with blood).
Attachment:
Fatima Third Secret Killing.jpg
Fatima Third Secret Killing.jpg [ 129.75 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

…the white-robed figure with the priests could refer to a Pope and the Church in a symbolical way, which would mean the death (GJS: transformation of the God-image) of the Church, and possibly of Christianity itself… Clarke, The Sacred Journey, p. 274.

Secrets Of Fatima – Part 4

This “hole in the heart” theme is connected to the realization of the "Valentine HermAphrodite heart" as if from the effects of Cs-137. It reminds me of a YouTube video I happened to come across in November of 2012.
Attachment:
Hole In My Heart Animation.gif
Hole In My Heart Animation.gif [ 243.3 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

You’ve Made A Hole In My Heart

Quote:
Refrain

There's a hole in my heart
And I carry it wherever I go
Like a treasure that travels with me down every road
There's this longing lonesome and deep
Kind of bitter, kind of sweet
There's a hole in my heart in the shape of you

A few days ago while meditating I “heard” the inner voice say,

“A Greek Tragedy.”

A little later,

“It’s a Paradise Lost.”

Since it seems to me that we who have been attracted to this forum are chosen to live more consciously I share a little more in the following on the overall implications of the dark coming of the new God-image in the time ahead. To the extent one knows what is going on one is protected from becoming possessed, becoming swallowed by the snake shedding its skin – in other words protected from being devoured by the activity of the Apocalypse Archetype because one has a clue about how to be open to the horrors of the Apocalypse. Like this one becomes lion and is blessed.

With the splitting of the atom we have opened Pandora’s Box (A source of many unforeseen troubles) and because of this we have most recently opened humanity up to producing an ongoing Harvest of Fukushima GREEN (the color of the apocalypse) from its nurturing “crop circle” spray bar of the Witches brew of harmful ionizing radiation that will spread globally. A spray bar was seen centered over Fukushima as rendered in the following image of a vision I had in the aftermath of 3/11/11 on 5 April 2011. It’s a “greening of the earth” for a dark coniunctio of yin > “higher” yang as a green heart chakra “color of the apocalypse” experience. The Eros Self will join the world in its sufferings and like this endlessly repeat the scene of Mary at the foot of the cross as she observed the suffering crucified Christ. This will create a “heart rendering sorrowful hole” in each heart for those that can endure and like this the new God-image will eventually be realized – cumulating in the 144,000 fated to be saved at the end of time according to the Book of Revelation.
Attachment:
144,000.jpg
144,000.jpg [ 43.41 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

Quote:
Twice in the Book of Revelation, mention is made of a group consisting of 144,000. In chapter 7:1ff John heard of 144,000 (12,000 each from twelve different Israelite tribes) servants of God who had been sealed on their foreheads. They were thus obviously redeemed people.

Also, the apostle saw a “great multitude, which no man can number” out of every nation. These too were redeemed individuals. They had victoriously triumphed over the time of the tribulation (Great affliction, trial, or distress; suffering).

Again, in Revelation 14:1ff, John saw the Lamb on Mount Zion. With him were 144,000, sealed with the Father’s name upon their foreheads. This great multitude had been “purchased out of the earth,” and they were said to be the “firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.”

This group represents a body of people who were “purchased” from among humanity. The only purchase price ultimately available for human salvation is that of the blood from the heart of Christ. (GJS: “of the alchemical Christ is meant assuming a modern interpretation of this scripture and like this of each one who is able to accomplish the 2nd stage of the coniunctio – the unio corporalis).

It’s going to be a long drawn out “Greek Tragedy” HEX Key initiated death march.
Attachment:
Death March.jpg
Death March.jpg [ 17.58 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

Jewish Holocaust Death March Victims Mass Grave Site
Quote:
Greek Tragedy depicts the downfall of a noble hero or heroine, usually through some combination of hubris, fate, and the will of the gods. The tragic hero's powerful wish to achieve some goal inevitably encounters limits, usually those of human frailty (flaws in reason, hubris, society), the gods (through oracles, prophets, fate), or nature. Aristotle says that the tragic hero should have a flaw and/or make some mistake (hamartia). The hero need not die at the end, but he / she must undergo a change in fortune. In addition, the tragic hero may achieve some revelation or recognition (anagnorisis--"knowing again" or "knowing back" or "knowing throughout" ) about human fate, destiny, and the will of the gods. Aristotle quite nicely terms this sort of recognition "a change from ignorance to awareness of a bond of love or hate."

Fukushima Teapot Steaming

It’s an undeclared nuclear “fallout” lightsaber WAR emanating from Fukusall. I guess this is a connection to the long awaited “Nuclear Apocalypse” aka WW III and “the right middle finger ‘peak nuclear’ Up-Yours” apocalypse. It’s as if we are all going to get our noses rubbed in this “nuclear shit.”
Attachment:
MIDDLE-FINGER-OF-THE-APOCALYPSE.jpg
MIDDLE-FINGER-OF-THE-APOCALYPSE.jpg [ 27.6 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

What further nuclear “accidents” are bound to happen given the reaction to Dorothy by the Wicked Witch of the West for having killed her sister, the Wicked Witch of the East.

It seems “planet Earth” becoming “Paradise Lost” is meant. Interestingly, since we live on the Earth it is also connected to being an image for our ego adaptation. To lose that adaptation is equivalent to being driven out of the Garden of Eden and forced to make a new adaptation to a new reality.
Attachment:
Paradise Lost.jpg
Paradise Lost.jpg [ 11.76 KiB | Viewed 5929 times ]

Quote:
The poem concerns the Biblical story of the Fall of Man: the temptation of Adam and Eve by the fallen angel Satan and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Milton's purpose, stated in Book I, is to "justify the ways of God to men".

All this reminds me of what Dr. Edinger wrote as part of his “Final Thoughts” on the coming activity of the Archetype of the Apocalypse.

Quote:
This ordeal of the Apocalypse - beginning now and to which all of humanity is being subjected - corresponds to Job's ordeal in the Bible yet even more pertinently to Christ's ordeal. Christ was the first attempt of the God-image to incarnate and transform itself. Now, the second time around, humanity as a whole and not just one person is going to be the subject of that process. God is going to incarnate in humanity as a whole and in that incarnated form offer himself as a self-sacrifice to bring about his own transformation - just as he did with the individual Christ. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse: Divine Vengeance, Terrorism, and the End of the World, p. 176.

Gregory

P.S. A terrible aspect of all the ionizing radiation entering the Pacific from Fukushima is that when waves crash on a shoreline the radiation becomes “weaponized” by being accumulated in the foam/fog/sea spray by up to a factor of 812 according to Radiation In Ocean Mist And Spray Can Travel Inland Up to 300 Kilometers.

Quote:
Scientific studies from the United Kingdom and Europe show that sea water infused with radiation of the sort spewing out of Fukushima can travel inland from the coast up to 300 kilometers. A 62-page UK study released in December 2011 found that sea spray and marine aerosols created from bubbles forming and popping when the sea is choppy or waves break have increased concentrations of radioactive “actinides.” Actinides are chemically alike radioactive metallic elements and include uranium and plutonium. One actinide infused the spray with an 812 times greater concentration of americium-241 than normal amounts of Am-241 in ambient seawater. The report cited information that sea-spray-blown cesium 137 was found 200 kilometers from the discharge source in the New Hebrides islands in northern Scotland.

P.P.S. The effects of low dose radiation from tritium from local nuclear power plants causes cancers in people – something the nuclear industry denies. Interestingly, in the following video the physician, Helen Caldicott is referred to as “a medical nun” (a connection to the World Soul) due to her life long commitment to expose the effects of low dose radioactivity on human health. The Atomic States of America (2012) - Documentary with Gundersen, Caldicott, etc.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Post The Nuclear 'Hole In The Heart' God-Child
In The Color Of The Apocalypse - I shared the following image showing the radiations emanating from the nuclear heart of the World Soul.

A couple of days ago I recalled the image of the glow from Cherenkov radiation seen when peering down into the “heart” of a nuclear reactor – at its mesmerizing underwater Avatar glow. This image and its color inversion are a color connection to the eyes of the snake shedding its skin - those one-eyed Jacks located at the feminine and masculine sides of the centroids of the overlapping triangles at the “empty center” in the Seal of Solomon. It’s a connection to a series of other sacred images that have come up over the years in my visions which includes: the UFO over Chernobyl; a Harvest Moon with “a once in a Blue Moon” counterpart – each containing “ghost” buckyballs; the golden chalice of fornications of the Great Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation; the sacred geometry candy kiss exchange between the masculine and feminine principles; the anti-atomic bomb heartlight in the HermAphrodite;… This “flow” effect comes from out of the Beyond and into spacetime as shown in the wormhole chalice image that joins the two sacred geometry realms between “Prakriti and Purusha” – at the center of which is their “Indigo child” a “God Particle” (eye of God aka a buckyball).
Attachment:
Cherenkov Heart.jpg
Cherenkov Heart.jpg [ 61.14 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Snake Eyes
Quote:
Cherenkov radiation, is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as an electron) passes through a dielectric medium at a speed greater than the phase velocity of light in that medium. The charged particles polarize the molecules of that medium, which then turn back rapidly to their ground state, emitting radiation in the process. The characteristic “blue” glow of nuclear reactors is due to Cherenkov radiation.

Image Image
Attachment:
Maple Leaf Yang Yin.jpg
Maple Leaf Yang Yin.jpg [ 28.98 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Attachment:
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Attachment:
Great Whore Of Babylon.jpg
Great Whore Of Babylon.jpg [ 131.65 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Quote:
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (read: heeling/healing radiations): And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev. 17: 1-5

Further, the “waters on which the whore sitteth” are clarified later on in this text.

Quote:
And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Rev 17:15

Attachment:
Chalice Grapefruit.jpg
Chalice Grapefruit.jpg [ 68.53 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

It seems to be a connection to the alchemical multiplicatio effects of the opus - the stone multiplies itself without end. Like this the child of Prakriti and Purusha repeats its effect into the environment and likewise will give the experience of a conscious realization of the Eros Self God-image transformation to the many, the 144,000 it seems.
Attachment:
Candy Kiss Flip.jpg
Candy Kiss Flip.jpg [ 63.22 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Attachment:
Chalice Snake Eyes.jpg
Chalice Snake Eyes.jpg [ 34.95 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Attachment:
Heart Light Flip.jpg
Heart Light Flip.jpg [ 83.29 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

Attachment:
Schww-90.gif
Schww-90.gif [ 69.09 KiB | Viewed 5858 times ]

YANG < YIN
White Hole < Black Hole

Remo noted the effect of the opus as follows,

Quote:
According to Gerhard Dorn's statements, the stone sweating blood therefore symbolizes the putissimus homo, whom Jung interprets as the "most authentic" and "unfalsified" human being in contrast to Christ, who represents the homo purissimus, the pure God-Man, i.e., free from all sin. As Jung explains, Dorn's goal of the blood-sweating lapis has to do with the God-Man of the future incarnated in the very ordinary human being, the alchemical Servator cosmi or Salvator macrocosmi, who shall come at the beginning of the apocalyptic period and "who shall bring about what the sacrificial death of Christ has obviously left unfinished, namely the deliverance of the world from evil."

Gregory

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Post Re: Rihanna, Babylon whore
I had two recent dreams about Rihanna ( It was her that promised me the Holy Spirit). I did a search on the internet and discovered her new video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehcVomMexkY
Reading your last message, I think that maybe she represents in my dreams "the great whore"

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 am

I imagined this morning the Statue of Liberty with wings ( I don't know why) and I spontaneously thought of the English words "wings of liberty"
That makes me think of the title of a video game "Starcraft : wings of liberty"

p.s : after writing this message , I read this on wikipedia :

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in the middle of New York Harbor, in Manhattan, New York City. The statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886, was a gift to the United States from the people of France

p.s 2 :

Just now I went to the mall and I saw a poster of Astérix, hero of a French comics:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Post World Soul As ‘Statue of Liberty’
Fox wrote:
I imagined this morning the Statue of Liberty with wings (I don't know why) and I spontaneously thought of the English words "wings of liberty."

Attachment:
Statue Of Liberty.jpg
Statue Of Liberty.jpg [ 32.35 KiB | Viewed 5761 times ]

Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
“The color of the apocalypse” has become winged. Like this she has certainly become connected to the HermAphrodite as you suggest with the image of the alchemical Mercurius. She has become a winged “seed” in your imagination. The “mana of the knowing of the World Soul” is all about enlightening “radiations” – “healthful and poisonous can I be” according to the alchemical opus.

I amplify on the image of the Statue of Liberty using some of my material. She first appeared in a vision in late May of 2006 when I saw an enormous woman that looked like the Grim Reaper dressed in light greenish garments whose face had an expression of determination and whose shoulders were broad. She held out towards me in her left hand something like a flare, a cylinder on the top of which was spewing transpersonal FIRE out into the blackness; a “radiation” of a blue-cyan fizzing light as shown below in the image I made at the time. Notice that her hand is held at about heart height. Three dark rings encircle the cylinder just below the fizzing light – suggesting an influence from the lower three chakras is meant. The colors of this fizzing light seemed to announce that her radiations are intended for a hole in the heart “Avatar Making” experience and is a connection to the snake eye on the feminine side of the heart chakra as previously shared in The Nuclear ‘Hole In The Heart’ God-Child. She immediately reminded me of the Statue of Liberty but she wore no crown of rays.

Then in January 2008 the Statue of Liberty seen mostly buried in a sandy seashore in the movie Planet of the Apes (1968) was connected to the above image.

Quote:
…in the final, iconic scene, (the hero) discovers a damaged Statue of Liberty half-buried in the beach. He realizes that he has been on Earth all along, and that humanity must have destroyed its own civilization with a nuclear war, thereby paving the way for the Planet of the Apes.

Attachment:
Statue Of Liberty Apes.jpg
Statue Of Liberty Apes.jpg [ 99.39 KiB | Viewed 5761 times ]

Quote:
Taylor (Charlton Heston) and Nova find something on the shore; Taylor stops the horse and dismounts, approaching the object before descending into a Muslim praying posture and in a fit of rage screams: "We finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you; God damn you all to Hell!"

Quote:
Maniac - A person who has an excessive enthusiasm or desire for something: A person who acts in a wildly irresponsible way: An insane person; A person untethered to any sense of moral decency, of ethical behavior.

In July of 2008 I saw a nun (a Sister of Mercy) wearing a habit whose headdress seemed to mimic that seen on the Statue of Liberty. Since the World Soul is a virgin she is connected to being a nun and like this the Wisdom of her knowing points to enlightenment.

In Sept. of 2008 I saw a vision high in the blackness of a crown on a faint Statue of Liberty having thin yellowish rays protruding all around into the blackness. It was connected to a megaquake release of energy from the Cascadia subduction zone in the Pacific Northwest. The yellow color is connected to being in the “Eros ego.”

In Feb. 2009 I saw a huge woman in the Statue of Liberty pose. She had her back to the West in the upper left of the view and her right arm was raised with an unlit torch in her right hand (when lit it would have the inverted colors of the other snake eye on the right side of the Hermaphrodite, the Harvest Moon connection).

In March of 2009 I suddenly recalled the tidal wave scene in the movie Category 7. The focus was on the image of the enormous tidal wave that is seen cresting high above the flame in the right hand of the statue of Liberty as it approached the financial center in NYC as shown in Deep Impact – Destruction. It’s as if the flame in the torch implies a vast destruction of one’s worldview (the Golden Calf of our time) brought on by an enormous psychic tidal wave sized “collapse of the wave function” (quantum leap in evolution) encounter with the World Soul. It’s an ELE (Extinction Level Event).

This was followed by a question, “Who are the 144,000?” The impression was that the 144,000 are the saviors of the world – whatever that remnant symbolic number may actually sum too during the coming “stress test.”

Then in August of 2009 the image of a naked young woman rising up out of an ICBM missile silo was seen. The focus was on what she may be holding in her left hand that was out of the view – the Statue of Liberty torch of her transpersonal fire was meant. This was connected to a lightsaber held in the right hand of Orion. In his right shoulder is the potential Supernova red giant Beteleguese.

YIN > YANG
In Feb. 2012 in a gray black and white scene I saw a Statue of Liberty in silhouette having perfect circular whitish Zombie looking eyes peering like lasers. Zombie eyes are connected to the mental degradation effects of ionizing radiation.
Attachment:
Zombie Eyes.jpg
Zombie Eyes.jpg [ 32.54 KiB | Viewed 5761 times ]

Quote:
Zombie is a term used to denote an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means such as witchcraft. Their ghastly eyes “stare” and suggests they have soul.

The rays about the head on a Statue of Liberty was connected to the following poster image by the famous Japanese artist Makoto Wada – as if the spikes on the green radiating particle is the head on the Statue of Liberty. The color inversion yields pink and like this a connection to the flow through the hole in the heart of the hermaphrodite. The gesture of the fingers reminds me of the Jnana Mudra meditation which signals the union of the World Soul (thumb) with the individual soul (index finger) for the latter’s enlightenment.
Attachment:
Bruising Hand.jpg
Bruising Hand.jpg [ 49.06 KiB | Viewed 5761 times ]

For I Am Green

Finally, hurricane Sandy 25 Oct. 2012 wiped out the sewerage treatment plant in lower Manhattan which services 3 million people. Like this untreated sewerage was being poured into New York Harbor – which surrounds the base of the Statue of Liberty – as if she went to the bathroom big time. It’s a connection to Remo’s increatum “new births” from the World Soul - of shit and piss; her “radiations.”

Gregory

P.S. When I read the following I realized that inner & outer are coming together for an Unus Mundus experience.

We’ve Opened A Door To Hell And Don’t Know How To Close It

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks Gregory, very interesting.

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 503 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next