UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 am

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 The Coming Guest by John Woodcock 
Founder

Post The Coming Guest by John Woodcock
Hi All,

John has published a booklet about C.G. Jungs carvings in connection with some of his dreams and synchronicities: The coming Guest, Advancing Jung's Augury into the 21st Century. He also asked me for the permission to publish my photo of the carvings, and now it is on the front cover. I am interested in opening a discussion about the content of the booklet.

Perhaps John can open the discussion.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:23 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Coming Guest by John Woodcock
Hi all,

John Woodcock : I rather suspect there is a new meaning to the word "animal" that the auguries are hinting at - a meaning as yet implicit, not yet realized in actuality, but near pearharps very near

I read a few pages of the book, it looks very interesting.

The page 46 of his book make me think of the film Avatar, ecological fable, in its own way, speaking of the subtle body(?). The hero leaves his body to take possession of a blue body, an animal body.

John quotes Hillman : " We long for an ecological restoration of the kingdom that is impossible"

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 pm

It is my pleasure to open a discussion here. I am grateful to Remo's generosity in including my book on this blog. In reading Remo's considerable body of work, I am struck by the degree to which we are exploring the same territory- if I may make bold with an all too brief synopsis-the territory of new incarnation out of psyche into matter- new forms of matter. The UFO phenomenon appears to be an example of this incarnation process.
In my book (in fact in ALL my books), I explore this new reality that seems to constitute what Jung calls The Coming Guest. This new reality (new form of matter) is correlative to what Remo calls Eros Consciousness. That is, one CAN only perceive and enter this new reality AS this new form of consciousness. I call it my "in between state" and describe my own experiences and discoveries throughout the book. I go into this issue more fully in my latest book, The Imperative (all available in pdf on my web site : http://www.lighthousedownunder.com).
There is a great urgency to developing a community of like-minded souls who can begin to articulate their experiences of eros consciousness and the reality that becomes perceptible through this new form of consciousness.
I hope my little book here is such a contribution and I welcome further discussions. I would like to end here with my latest attempt to describe this reality, from logos consciusness to be sure, but as such it can point the way to the kind of initiatory experiences that open us up to eros consciousness and the world that thus becomes perceptible.
"A new reality is emerging into consciousness and catching more and more people up in its processes, particularly that group of people who call themselves voice hearers. This reality is ‘of the mind’, yet objective (i.e. does not originate in the hearer’s subjective mind), and is also ‘sensual’, i.e. has a ‘body’ and has its own consciousness (not reducible to the hearer’s subjective consciousness). This reality is not reducible to outer reality. It is distinguishable, but not spatially separate." (taken from my book, Hearing Voices).

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:24 pm
Founder

Hi John, we welcome you on this forum. You have mentioned your new book we would like to talk about. Here is the link to the pdf-file: http://www.lighthousedownunder.com/comingguest.pdf

In this way, everyone who likes can read the little book, and we have a common background for the discussion.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

John,

jwoodcock wrote:
That is, one CAN only perceive and enter this new reality AS this new form of consciousness. I call it my "in between state" and describe my own experiences and discoveries throughout the book.

Instead of "AS" I would write "with the help of". As some of you know, I discovered this new consciousness with the help of Roger's dream about the two spiders. It was included in one of the first posts in this forum. See viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30&p=72#p72 . I realized that there is another form of what C.G. Jung calls the Self. I call it the Eros Self and distinguish it from the Logos Self, Jung's Self. When one enters the Eros ego, i.e., the vegetative state of the altered consciousness, John's "in between state", one melts with the Eros Self. Thus, there is no confrontation with it, no distinction from it, but a real coniunctio of the Eros ego with the Eros Self. The latter is synonymous to the center of what Wolfgang Pauli and C.G. Jung looked for: The unus mundus or "psychophysical reality" (W. Pauli). As a physicist, Pauli demanded that this world must be observable. Only then the whole procedure is empirical (and not a metaphysical statement). I postulate that the Eros Self is observable with the help of the Eros ego, the altered consciousness, the "in between state" that John defined.

I am so happy that there are other people in our world, who find similar results to mine without knowing my results. In fact, this is an empirical confirmation of my theory.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 am
Profile WWW
Founder

jwoodcock wrote:
"A new reality is emerging into consciousness and catching more and more people up in its processes, particularly that group of people who call themselves voice hearers. This reality is ‘of the mind’, yet objective (i.e. does not originate in the hearer’s subjective mind), and is also ‘sensual’, i.e. has a ‘body’ and has its own consciousness (not reducible to the hearer’s subjective consciousness). This reality is not reducible to outer reality. It is distinguishable, but not spatially separate." (taken from my book, Hearing Voices).

Yes, this is the big difference to dreaming and having visions: This reality is observed, sensed with a "body". Such experiences are quasi corporeal. As much as I know, it is the experience of the subtle body or astral body (Paracelsus), or of the diamond body of Daoism.

In my experience, the voice is not so important. I experience much more the corporeality of these inner figures and objects. In Body-Centered Imagination one begins to relate with them.

Remo

PS: It seems that this state is equivalent to what the Australian (!) aboriginals call the dreamtime. Thus, in some way John is permeated with the original culture of the continent he is living in. The English people living in India called this "going black."

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Founder

jwoodcock wrote:
In reading Remo's considerable body of work, I am struck by the degree to which we are exploring the same territory- if I may make bold with an all too brief synopsis-the territory of new incarnation out of psyche into matter- new forms of matter. The UFO phenomenon appears to be an example of this incarnation process.

Yes, it is the incarnation into the matter of the universe, and of our bodies. This is the difference to synchronicity: in the latter no incarnation into matter takes place. In Body-Centered-Imagination or "synchronous synchronicity" (as one of my early dream called it) there is an incarnation into matter. And the UFO phenomenology talks exactly about such a possible incarnation. However, since the UFO experiencers are not conscious about the fact that they enter Eros consciousness (and behave too extraverted), the incarnation is not sustainable, there is no lasting effect. Only when one accepts the state of the Eros ego, the "abaissement du niveau mental" (Pierre Janet) in a constructive way (and not in a pejorative way, as did C.G. Jung), the whole development becomes sustainable - and lasting effects in the matter of the universe and of the body are possible.

IMO, such a procedure is the only way we can overcome the horrible state of our world and of the universe. It is what the Cabbalist Isaak Luria called the tikkun. See http://www.newkabbalah.com/tikkun.html

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Coming Guest and Pauli Effect
Remo Roth wrote:
Hi John, we welcome you on this forum. You have mentioned your new book we would like to talk about. Here is the link to the pdf-file: http://www.lighthousedownunder.com/comingguest.pdf

In this way, everyone who likes can read the little book, and we have a common background for the discussion.

Remo

Hi Remo and John, I still do not understand what the Pauli Effect is in connection with synchronicities, but I do simplistically connect it with his hospital room number 137 where he died. I got home from a Saturday larger family Thanksgiving around 6 PM my time last night. I wanted to post some 137 coincidences either on the Ann-Suzanne Blog or some other suitable locale here at the forum. I was tired though, so I went to sleep. I woke up at 1 AM. Checking online a short while later, I saw that you Remo had posted your remark above at Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 am which is my time in Virginia. Hey, just a slight off from 137! Just then the light in the room went off... not like it sometimes does when the wall switch slips down and has to be pushed up or if the electricity goes off for a few minutes... no, this was a blink off... few seconds... blink back on... no other nearby lights did that. Hmmm, must be a signal from our unseen soul family members to pay attention to what you just said. So, I went to read John's entire book online for the next few hours with some breaks to eat and check E-mail and so on. When I came back after 4 AM, I noticed your newer posts. Of course, your mention of Tikkun (the healing of the world and universe) made me think about the distinct probability that the One and Only knew his esoteric life's work was also precisely that while he was still alive. The deceased version of him also appears to be engaged in a between realms collective effort to prevent or lessen the planetary devastation that may soon be facing us all. I see that John Woodcock's work is also very much about deriving inspiration and clues about our destiny from the "in between state".

Anyhow, I took some pictures of time peculiarities that I had noticed here at the forum. It did not occur to me until today to look back in my Google web history to see what I was doing Nov. 5 and Nov. 19. Was there some esoteric reason behind the strangeness going on with dates and times that have not changed since then?
Attachment:
AUM-11-05-2011-137.jpg
AUM-11-05-2011-137.jpg [ 57.05 KiB | Viewed 4548 times ]

The first 137 on the left has not changed since the date shown although I have been here to the forum many times. The second 137 on the right happened somewhat on purpose. Since I suddenly woke up at 1 AM, when I got here to check for new posts, I only had to wait a few minutes to let it become a matching 1:37 AM. Why would the 11-05-2011 time be "fixed" like that... it doesn't make any sense? I looked up what I was doing that day at that time. I had found for sale online a very rare late 1800s book that is very important to the hidden meaning of Lee's work while he was alive. I could not afford it, so I asked a relative to buy it for me early for Christmas. I had not made that connection until today as to why from my viewpoint when I come to the forum, time has stood still so to speak since my discovery that the book was available.

Attachment:
AUM-11-19-2011-709.jpg
AUM-11-19-2011-709.jpg [ 63.79 KiB | Viewed 4548 times ]

Next I looked up what I was doing on 11-19 for another reason. That day I had planned to go see the next day a lady Jungian therapist I have known for over 20 years but rarely see her because she lives on the West Coast most of the time. When I had looked up a map of where she said to meet her, I noticed that almost a straight line could be drawn a few miles south to the house where Lee last lived during his lifetime. Also I came across a picture that night online of him I had never seen before. OK, so earlier this morning, I found the links to all that in my Google web history. I saw that right after seeing that Lee picture, I clicked to view the forum. I decided to click through that same link again now and see what happened. Well, I do not know how to explain this either. Instead of the time becoming corrected or staying at 11/05-1:37, it changed to Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 PM. That it what it still says for me after 10 AM 11/27.

All I know from all I have seen with so-called acausal synchronicities is that they often seem to have a very conscious intention and can convey very specific messages about linkages between persons and events living and dead presently or historically and sometimes possibly a glimpse into alternative tomorrows and other future happenings.

Suzanne

Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

jwoodcock wrote:

Cher John,

the story of the making of this forum is a good example of how things incarnate when people walk along this path. As the admin I can tell that a lot of members don't post but come everyday even if nothing new happened. For them being related is more important than talking, a politician's nightmare I guess.
This forum is not a big machine but behaves as a 'gathering together' (I Ching #45) as Gregory Sova could tell you.
In a very specific Kairos I was driven to Remo and his work by dreams and synchronicities. I discovered then that he was working hard at 'theorizing' something that was quite 'natural' to me. He soon found himself in need of a forum, I just happened to be able to deal with it.
This forum had further strong influences upon my own life, in a way I would not have suspected, following the strong 'magical' stream and offering opportunities to other incarnations.
This is something I would like to stress here: inner observation in the Eros state brings forth incarnation, this is one aspect, but anybody who is mad enough (like the theory should be) to consciously follow the direction indicated by the touch of the goddess (or whatever you call This) incarnates in the matter of his/her life the same acausal creations. This is what the crystal body is about. Once a conscious realization of unio corporalis has been reached, the world is the same for the individual concerned, but will be forever altered in his/her surroundings, and continuously as he/she dances the dance of the Goddess . You will find developments in this forum about an 'anti-atomic' bomb. I guess this also refers to the individual I just alluded to. Individuals who, out of sheer gift of themselves, because it is their passion (they have no other choice), let the relation be alive through themselves are 'anti-atomic' bomb as described here. The form is certainly very different from one to the other, but the 'principle' is the same: let 'it' happen and follow.

I am very glad that you came to this place bringing with you your rich experience.

Welcome!

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Welcome
John,

Welcome to the forum.

I have now read your book The Coming Guest. In it I caught a glimpse of your intense inner journey. Forty years before the mast comes to mind. An oblique reference to your Orca union of the opposites dream/visionary experience and the descent of Moby-Dick is meant.

Moby-Dick I Will Destroy You

I “recently” moved from LA to Weed, CA - spent about 40 years "before a career mast" in a the aerospace industry down that way. I guess we did not cross paths at the C.G. Jung Institute - I was active there from 1982 to 1999. Heard Lockhart give a lecture or two. Attended Edinger's lectures on the Archetype of the Apocalypse in 1995 which later became a book by that title. Have you read that book?

I see from your sharing in The Coming Guest that you had some dark dreams/visionary encounters of the Goddess being in a rage. Would like to hear more about that aspect as I also see that a lot in my material.

I bumped into Remo on the Internet on 1 Nov. 2002 and have been active with him and this forum since. We had a bit of a natural bond since I have a minor in theoretical physics at a Ph.D. level (major in fluid mechanics) and a thrity year interest in Jungian psychology. Remo helped me a lot on how to approach the Goddess with a certain right attitude, a wave-like consciousness helped by introversion and dimming the Logos (avoid active imagination) and since then my inner journey has been greatly helped – some little of which I share here from time to time as seems appropriate.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Gregory

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm
Founder

John,

What attracted my attention very much was the dream you tell us in Chapter Enter the Augur. There you are working in a thermonuclear facility, which is regulated by the SHE computer. The SHE computer, however, has been reduced to an IT.

The lack of relatedness caused by the replacing of the SHE by th IT leads to an dangerous autonomy in the operation of the objects. The PAULI EFFECT !!! This is future history, I am convinced.

Today, I describe the Pauli effect as follows: Physics observed that in the radioactive beta decay energy disappears. Their belief was that this is not possible. Thus, Pauli invented the antineutrino to prevent this violation of the energy conservation law (energy is equivalent to matter). In this way a particle of antimatter, the antineutrino, helps to save this dogma of physics.

In contrast to the physical interpretation, however, I state that radioactivity, especially beta radioactivity creates magical energy. Thus, I interpret the antineutrino as this magical energy. It is the energy of the unus mundus.

Since the invention of the nuclear bomb and the nuclear power plants we produce the antineutrino by will, artificially. In this way we ape the incarnation acts of the world soul (the natural radioactive decay) and the effects become destructive effects coming out of the realm of the world soul, the unus mundus or psychophysical reality (W. Pauli). This is demonstrated in your dream with these Pauli effects that begin to happen.

I describe this in the second volume of Return of the World Soul as follows:

Quote:
Thus, what quantum physics does not realize is that the decay of a single radioactive atom – created naturally or artificially – is such a unique incarnation act. Since the invention of the nuclear bomb and the nuclear power plants, where the decay is forced by human will, humankind identifies with the incarnation capacity of the world soul, which is nothing else but a self-deification. Since 1945, mankind plays the sorcerer’s apprentice who, as I mentioned above , lost all control over the processes he launched. As I will show below, on a psychophysical level we can thus expect a physically non-observable but necessary “side-effect” of artificial fission – as manifested in UFO encounter and abduction.

This process is, however, not observable by physical means. It is the energy that disappears in the radioactive decay; Pauli 'invented' the neutrino/antineutrino to prevent this violation of the energy conservation law (energy is equivalent to matter). In this way he prevented that magic entered physics -- though he also demanded that parapsychology should be included in it ...

Then, as a compensation, he began to dream of the magician, his inner guru, who liked to correct him. But Pauli, since he was not willing and able to give up the energy conservation law in the radioactive decay, was not able to learn from him. The magician became more and more threatening, and in the dreams towards the end of his life he became the "Spiegler" (the man who mirrors). Pauli was very shocked when he had to visit him. The 'Spiegler' liked to tell him that beta radioactivity is a mirroring process; this process I call today the twin process:

In a first process, a neutron decays into a protron, an electron and magical energy of the unus mundus (called antineutrino by physicists). In the synchronous twin process the magical energy transforms into energy of 'our world', but with altered order. This energy is not describable by physical means since it behaves 'completly nonphysical' (M. Stoeckler; a German physicist and philosopher). Thus some sort of reflection is created. This reflection leads to Pauli effects, paranormal effects physics cannot explain.

This is demonstrated in the beginning of your dream.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Founder

This magical energy shows also as UFOs. I think that the thing in your dream that looks like a discus, is an UFO. I have seen (and I describe this in http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/ufnw/UFOz ... 0404_e.htm ) that nuclear facilities, nuclear bombs and the UFO belong together: The thermonuclear facility creates the UFOs. Since all this happens unconsciously, the process becomes destructive. The explosion of the discus could therefore in fact mean a nuclear war in the near future.

This is why we have to construct the "anti-nuclear bomb", as Roger wrote above. (I think that there is also a thread about this topic.) It seems that it is what we try in the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Thus, let us hope that 'constructive Pauli effects' help us to prevent this catastrophe that would mean the end of mankind.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Founder

No, it was not in the forum that I wrote about the anti-nuclear bomb, it was in a personal message to Gregory. I wrote:

Quote:
Gregory

I think I have found out, what the anti-nuclear bomb could concretely be:

I realized that the ignition of the anti-nuclear bomb happens in the moment, in which we have the courage to hand over to the persons or objects in our dreams, visions and imaginations, which give us the greatest angst. If we have this courage, in these events spontaneous inner quantum leaps happen, which seem to change the energy in our world in the way that they increase its order, be it on the physical, be it on the psychical level.

I was also told that this is the task of the modern Parzival. Like this he/she finds the Holy Grail.

Thus, try it! All the best!

Remo

This would fit to the rage of the world soul. It seems that we have to hand over to her.

Gregory Sova wrote:
I see from your sharing in The Coming Guest that you had some dark dreams/visionary encounters of the Goddess being in a rage. Would like to hear more about that aspect as I also see that a lot in my material.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

What I try to understand is the fact that the world soul seems to be a computer.

I was one of the first computer programmers in Europe; I began in 1964. The above shows me that already then I looked for the world soul. But why is SHE a computer?

Yesterday I (unsuccessfully!) tried to explain to some Jungians in a meeting that it is the discontinuity, the digitalization, which is the archetypal background of the computer. "Digit" means some sort of discontinuity, since the "space" between the whole numbers, 1, 2, 3, etc. is not defined (in contrast to the set of real numbers). Further, the background of every computer is quantum physics, and the latter is acausal. Thus, we have acausality and discontinuity behind the computer. This is, however, exactly what happens in Body-Centered Imagination: in it an inner quantum leap (= acausal discontinuity) takes place, in which the magical energy of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus is incarnated into our world as physical and/or psychical energy with higher order (or higher negentropy as the physicist would say).

This happens also in the natural radioactive decay. Since the latter does not have any cause, it is "an act of creation", as Pauli says [Atom and Archetype, p. 55*)]. But now, with the invention of the artificial radioactive decay, we ape the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants with the help of our intellect and will! Thus, SHE has become an 'it'. A thing that can be manipulated! Thus, SHE will take revenge and try to destroy mankind. I think that our anti-nuclear bomb could be the means against this danger.

Remo

*) Though Pauli talks of the act of observation that is acausal and thus a creation act, this is also true for every radioactive decay, since it is also acausal, an 'effekt' without 'cause'.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Already on month before the birth of my son Simon on Oct 27, 1987 I had the following dream:

Dream of the Alexipharmakum (counter-poison) to the nuclear bomb (on Sept 28, 1987):

I am in the underworld. From there I ascend a stairway. I open the door, and now I am in front of a castle. I am reminded of Jung's Bollingen tower. Besides this castle I see a field full of flowering lilies.

I am deeply impressed by this field of lilies. In fact, the feeling belonging to it is undiscribable. I feel that these lilies belong to some sort of a redemption/salvation/release (of the world, I think).

I see that there are also other people there. I say to them with an incredibly intense feeling in it:

THESE LILIES PROTECT US AGAINST THE NUCLEAR BOMB

Then I see that also the people there have lilies in their hands. I am surprises that they are white and black.

Quote:
I spontaneously associated the Black Mary in Einsiedeln, Switzerland

The people ask me where I know this from. I say that it is written in my book that I had ended in 1986 [It was the German version of I Cercatori di Dio (The 'Questers' for God)].

End of dream

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Remo Roth wrote:
Already one month before the birth of my son Simon on Oct 27, 1987 I had the following dream:

Dream of the Alexipharmakum (counter-poison) to the nuclear bomb (on Sept 28, 1987):

I am in the underworld. From there I ascend a stairway. I open the door, and now I am in front of a castle. I am reminded of Jung's Bollingen tower. Besides this castle I see a field full of flowering lilies.

I am deeply impressed by this field of lilies. In fact, the feeling belonging to it is undiscribable. I feel that these lilies belong to some sort of a redemption/salvation/release (of the world, I think).

The lily is a symbolic equivalent to the Seal of Solomon or Star of David:

This is so since the lily has three lower leaves of flowers and three upper. Thus it is also 3-down and 3-up. The lily belongs to Sulamith, since she is the lily ind the valley (or similar). It is also a symbol of Maria, and my association was the black Maria in Einsiedeln, which has (black, i.e. acausal) healing power.

The Seal is the background of Body-Centered Imagination, since it is the background of the unus mundus. The triangle pointing to below means the yin energy, magic energy. Between our world and the unus mundus the twin process happens, in which energy of higher order is created. It is an negentropic energy. Ernst Schrödinger created the latter term in his booklet "What is life?", and it is this energy that is behind the healing processes -- the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison, or the medicina catholica, the all-healing medicine.

Translation of the text: Result of the exchange process: Physical energy with higer order or higher negentropy.

Already this dream showed me that I have the task to create what I call today a "quantum physical medicine" or a medicine on a quantum physical basis.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 pm
Profile WWW

Post God, Goddess, Divine Loom and the Computer
Hi Remo, Oh well, the One and Only can help us with this issue of what does a computer have in common with a World Soul or even the Original Source. Back in 1958-59 when I was 14-15 in age, probably I have mentioned this before, he and I were talking about what God might be or not be. God could not be an old man sitting up on a throne in the sky who knows everything about us like in the Santa Claus song. So, Lee tried to explain to me what a computer was since he was an expert in those matters way back then. That might give us some clues even now as to how a God that is not a man but some kind of intelligent being could be aware of us, keep track of each one of us, and perhaps even respond to our prayers... or rather our fervent thoughts and longings combined (logos/eros).

Here are a few terms to look up. He does not usually give speeches about things like this. He gives terms that produce Images, Web (articles), Books, etc. on the Internet. I won't tell you which ones I found to be the right ones. It is our individual intuition that comes up with the aspects that may be most helpful to each one of us in our inquiry.

So, my favorite deceased guy says, search this combination with Google:

loom organ computer

The Google categories in the left margin of Everything, Images, Videos, and Books will all provide many intriguing clues. He always says just relax and do not try to make things happen. Then what we tend to click on will be a useful revelation to us.

Next it is possible to get a bit more specific.

Search: divine loom

I will cheat slightly here by saying that since you are perceiving a female as the world soul, this result is very specific in that regard in the Books category:

Divine Heiress: the Virgin Mary and the creation of Christian ... - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books?isbn=0415096774...Vasiliki Limberis, Orthodox Eastern Church - 1994 - History - 199 pages The first one is the loom image. In his Virginity Festival panegyric, ... The Theotokos becomes the image and accomplishes the divine duty in the spiritual ...

LINK to the specific page in the above book: Divine Loom - Page 133 result

Interesting results can be found for divine loom in the same categories as the loom organ computer results:
Everything, Images, Videos, and Books

John Woodcock's verses about The Mermaid have some lovely lines, very meaningful evidence indeed, in regard to how others come and join in here who are already somehow connected with us within.

Brave souls address her
Song breathing from her lips
Brave souls step back
Crowd offers more distant observations

Such strange musical notes escape her mouth.
Moved to silence at first
As if a distant memory were being stirred…
Bells
Water tinkling against stone
Tones
Uncanny echoes of blue depths
Long forgotten by mankind.

But among men
This beautiful silence of possibilities
So quickly fills with the known safety of fear
A rock is found
Passing hand to hand
Air suddenly cracking tight
A rope pulled hard.

I feel pulled too,
But towards her.
And in that moment I see:

Eyes, blue-gray reflections
Sky upon water;
Hair
Waves upon waves,
Windswept
Legs, strong, lean
Yet awkward, hurting
Toes, not deformed at all
Joined by webs of transparent skin
More used to a friendlier touch
Than what hard ground can offer;
Voice, echoing another world
We once knew
Now left far behind.
Love welling in my heart
Music filling
Penetrating
Awakening dormant knowledge
Gentle tinkling sea bells,
Deep moans of the leviathan
Forming words within me.

From pages 50-52 http://www.lighthousedownunder.com/comingguest.pdf

Suzanne and Friend

P.S. Come to think of it, this is a book cover as a substitute picture of what I looked like with long golden hair down instead of up in a bun on top of my head when I started college in September of 1961. It was from Summer of 1962 to Spring of 1963 that Lee and I used to take our brief walks together three or four days a week. I sent this image to Ann by E-mail 3/21/2008 and entitled it Sue at Seventeen. John's story at his web site of his mentoring chaste relationship with a much younger woman reminds me of my own lovely companion who kept our relationship outwardly as one of compassion rather than attempt to indulge the passionate aspect. As I said to Ann, I would not just accept any voices from beyond... but I certainly am willing to listen now to the deceased one I could trust then to be a good person while he was alive.
Attachment:
A-Sue17.jpg
A-Sue17.jpg [ 18.45 KiB | Viewed 4481 times ]

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:23 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: "THESE LILIES PROTECT US AGAINST THE NUCLEAR BOMB"
About Remo's dream on Lilies field, if I understand, these people died. So I said to myself that perhaps each lily is a death. So, on google (in French), I typed the word "lily flower and" dead " and I found this :

A story goes that once upon a time, a knight uneducated but very pious, who could not remember the beginning of the Ave Maria and repeated day and night. Some time after his death a plant grows on his grave, a plant with lilies, each of which bore in gold letters the words "Ave Maria". So those who had buried his grave opened and found the root of the plant based on lips of the knight.

https://www.info.unicaen.fr/DNR2I/NAPI9 ... liris.html

The dead could help us?

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome
Remo Roth wrote:
This happens also in the natural radioactive decay. Since the latter does not have any cause, it is "an act of creation", as Pauli says [Atom and Archetype, p. 55*)]. But now, with the invention of the artificial radioactive decay, we ape the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants with the help of our intellect and will! Thus, SHE has become an 'it'. A thing that can be manipulated! Thus, SHE will take revenge and try to destroy mankind. I think that our anti-nuclear bomb could be the means against this danger.

Remo

Remo Roth wrote:
No, it was not in the forum that I wrote about the anti-nuclear bomb, it was in a personal message to Gregory. I wrote:

Quote:
Gregory

I think I have found out, what the anti-nuclear bomb could concretely be:

I realized that the ignition of the anti-nuclear bomb happens in the moment, in which we have the courage to hand over to the persons or objects in our dreams, visions and imaginations, which give us the greatest angst. If we have this courage, in these events spontaneous inner quantum leaps happen, which seem to change the energy in our world in the way that they increase its order, be it on the physical, be it on the psychical level.

I was also told that this is the task of the modern Parzival. Like this he/she finds the Holy Grail.

Thus, try it! All the best!

Remo

This would fit to the rage of the world soul. It seems that we have to hand over to her.

Gregory Sova wrote:

Concerning the qualification of the 'magical energy' I would like to bring in a very recent dream.

07-08 November 2011

I am in a temple of ancient times (not Christian). It can be anytime (past present future)
I am the high priest. Talking to the assembly I say that the world (humankind) has become mad. Time has come to release the Energy.
I am holding an object made according to a double motif, such as a pair of horns tied together or anything representing that united duality.
When I say these words the object transforms itself into a single ‘rod’ and Energy flows in and out of it. (I do not do it: it happens).
I can feel the numen but it’s the first time ever that I don’t feel awe in such circumstances. The energy is absolutely constructive, and blissful.

Then I am in a big harmonious room, with stone walls, books everywhere, comfortable armchairs etc, bathed in a very pleasant dim light.
I am talking with a (quantum) physicist. I tell him about numbers as archetypes. He does not seem convinced. I tell him about Jung, and expand about the layers of the psyche. I developed with my own views but he stays unconvinced.
He is replaced by Jung. Jung is in last years, very old. We talk and I show him symbolical objects we brought back from our journeys. Among them there is a slice of a tree trunk from Egypt. It’s a big thick slice shaped as the profile of Isis boat they use to make the real boat by unfolding it. It is a real object from real life.
But he is not really interested. He is fascinated by my collection of books, rare ones, old ones, books I have written etc.
At one moment he asks for help because he wants to get some heavy ones and his heart is weak.
Then he starts dusting everything; I tell him we don’t read anymore, we haven’t used these books for years. He goes on dusting everything.

In the first part the priest is ‘neutral’, that is to say he acts as a bridge, a channel or whatever (something a priest is supposed to be), but he is closer to a shaman than anything.
So as he feels the kairos he acts accordingly.
Clearly he has given himself to the deity. I guess this is why the energy is constructively qualified.
What is interesting also is the object he is holding. It represents a unified pair of opposites, but the ‘magical’ act that is performed through the priest transforms this unified pair of opposites into something different: not 2 as 1 anymore but something that could figure the permanent rotation of the exchange of attributes.

The released energy is felt as constructive and the numen is not full of awe but of bliss.
I guess this comes from the total agreement between the priest and his fate as such. Only if you give yourself completely can the miracle happen.
Something Remo expresses also in his above quoted message to Gregory.
I would tend to say that this is also the spirit of the Tikkun: you can only kick the ass of the god(dess) if you have given yourself to him/her, so that his/her wrath can become conscious to him/her.

The second part of the dream shows two things: it is not possible (yet) to have the scientific worldview recognize acausality (even the most advanced), and Jungian thinking is still too much intellectual (and running backwards) .

A living symbol as expressed with some humour by the dream cannot be accepted in its full acting simplicity by any of them.

Not too good a perspective, but happily enough there are (a few) other people than those.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile Personal album

Dear friends, what a rich tide of flowing thoughts and images have emerged from this post! I returned here after only a day and was a bit overwhelmed by the 'soul feast' displayed here. This really does demonstrate so well what happens when a community welcomes "the Coming Guest" with open hearts: the future simply floods in and draws us in ever closer to its implicit meaning as it incarnates and becomes, one day, present reality.

For me the central 'pivot' around which all our discussions circle is that of the incarnation into matter. This has gripped me hard for over twenty years and for most of that time, I really had no idea what was going on, what my dreams were pointing me to, what my 'in between states' were teaching me or initiating me into! One way for me to deal with being abysmally ignorant in the face of this profound mystery, was to strengthen logos consciousness-I threw myself into my studies, seeking amplifications, similarities in experience and so on. My PhD was merely my way to make some sense of what I was going through (It is available at my web site). So I did all that for many years only to find that my ignorance remained.

Then I had a dream that showed another response to ignorance in the face of a wisdom that lies beyond one's present state. It was a dream of humility, of becoming humble, of following the master (see my book: Transformation of the World, on my web site). Thus I was initiated into eros consciousness, an eros relationship to the future, A fundamental shift occurred from wanting to know (which affirms distance separation, postivisitic science etc) to serving (eros, connecting, placing one's bodily being at the service of) the future as it pressed in on me, through me towards its incarnation into matter. Keat's idea of 'negative capability" means a lot to me here in this context. My body has taken a pounding over the years, all through the vegetative system particularly the nerves, exactly the system that is active when I enter the 'in between state'. So the reality of the incarnation is beyond any doubt for me.

The WAY of serving the incarnation is the artists way I believe.

By this I mean, when I respond to hints from the unknown future, I do so without 'irritable reaching out for facts' (Keats) but rather with enactment, bringing the dream in some way into actuality. All my books and my PhD thesis came into being this way. I never knew what I was going to write before I wrote it. My ENTIRE PhD began with a dream which I simply enacted this way (see Lighthouse at the End of the World essay in my book, Living in Uncertainty, Living with Spirit- a book of incarnation).

So this much for now and I loo forward to more communications with you all.

john

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 am

RE: the vegetative system and incarnation:

I want to add to my last post by telling you a dream I had in the early 90's in which:

I am standing near the epicentre of an atomic bomb that goes off. As the radioactive energies rip through my body, I am told by a higher wisdom that I must endure this agony consciously.

Much of my previous 25 years has simply been about learning how to 'endure this agony consciously'. Tremendous heat has 'ripped' through my body all this time, radically altering my life and body. And of course as well as the sheer enduring of it, there are the inevitable questions: Why must I endure this? Who or what needs me to endure it? what happens to someone who can endure it? What does he or she become? And how is this of service? What happens when it is over?

These questions still live with me as I enter the autumn years of my life and the agony is subsiding a bit.

John

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 am

RE: INCARNATION PROCESS:
As a final ps to my previous 2 posts, this quote from Jung......

Attachment:
Incarnation.jpg
Incarnation.jpg [ 56.35 KiB | Viewed 4410 times ]

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 am
Founder

Remo Roth wrote:
The people ask me where I know this from. I say that it is written in my book that I had ended in 1986 [It was the German version of I Cercatori di Dio (The 'Questers' for God)].

It is this book:

I painted the mandala during my incredibly heavy life crisis from 1972 to 1974. I did not know what I am doing when I painted it. It was in some way "painted out of me." When I had finished it I realized that I have painted on the one hand a lily, on the other six nuclear bombs or nuclear missiles (the violet entities). I knew (out of the preconscious knowledge) that the lily is the means against the nuclear missiles. There are two circles that protect all this against the outer world. This seems to mean that it is a deeply introverted process.

Remo

PS: Marie-Louise von Franz wrote a foreword. In it she says that her God-image (Self) is the square, but mine is the Seal of Solomon ... It was the first time that she was able to accept -- after a heavy battle -- that there could be other images of God than the quaternity. In my book Return of the World Soul I deal with this difference: Jung's God-image was the quaternity, Pauli's however the Seal of Solomon.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Remo Roth wrote:
PS: Marie-Louise von Franz wrote a foreword. In it she says that her God-image (Self) is the square, but mine is the Seal of Solomon ... It was the first time that she was able to accept -- after a heavy battle -- that there could be other images of God than the quaternity. In my book Return of the World Soul I deal with this difference: Jung's God-image was the quaternity, Pauli's however the Seal of Solomon.

Marie-Louise von Franz had the following dream: She was given the task to find the psychological equivalent to the nuclear bomb [WB 4/II, p. 352; p. 713-716]. I know today that it is not the psychological meaning, which is important, but the psychophysical content: The bomb destroys the anima mundi, as described above, and in John's very imressive dream. Thus, we have to construct the "anti-nuclear bomb."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: "THESE LILIES PROTECT US AGAINST THE NUCLEAR BOMB"
fox wrote:
The dead could help us?

As much as I know we must help the dead. Also Jung talks about this in his Memories, Dreams, Reflections. It is in the last but one chapter, On life after death. On p. 336 he writes of a dream of a pupil, a woman in the sixties. Two months before her death she dreamed:

Quote:
She had entered the hereafter. There was a class going on, and various deceased women friends of hers sat on the front bench. An atmosphere of general expectation prevailed. She looked around for a teacher or lecturer, but could find none. Then it became plain that she herself was the lecturer, for immediately after death people had to give accounts of the total experience of their lives. The dead were extremely interested in the life experiences that the newly deceased brought with them, just as if the acts and experiences taking place in eathly life, in space and time, were the decisive ones.

I think that today we have to live this experience in the life before death. I am sure that Jung, Marie-Louise von Franz and Pauli like to learn from me. As I have written, sometimes I feel and even sense them standing behind my back -- just now, when I write this, I feel it very intensely, especially Marie-Louise looks over my shoulder -- and want to know what I am writing of.

Remo

PS: I think that Marie-Louise would like to know what I am writing about her dream, in which she had the task of finding the psychophysical equivalence of the nuclear bomb. Yes, she is very interested in the new formulation: psychophysical instead of psychological. In her earthly life she was not yet able to solve this task. This is perhaps why she got so severely sick. As Jung and Pauli, she was not able and willing to give up the energy conservation law. Theoretically. But she began to practize Body-Centered Imagination. Thus, in her empirical life she began the task; however, in her theoretical formulations she did not, since she believed in the quaternity. With this God-image it is however not possible to solve the psychophysical problem (as I describe in Return of the World Soul).

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

On p. 339 C.G. Jung writes:

Quote:
Later, when I wrote the Septem Sermones ad Mortuos, once again it was the dead who addressed crucial questions to me. They came -- so they said -- 'back from Jerusalem, where they found not what they sought.' This had surpirsed me greatly at the time, for according to the traditional views the dead are the possessors of great knowledge. People have the idea that the dead know far more than we, for Christian doctrine teaches that in the hereafter we shall 'see face to face.' Apparently, however, the souls of the dead 'know' only what they knew at the moment of death, and nothing beyond that. Hence their endeavour to penetrate into life in order to share in the knowledge of men. I frequently have a feeling that they are standing directly behind us, waiting to hear what answer we will give to them, and what answer to destiny. It seem to me as if they were dependent on the living for receiving answers to their questions, that is, on thouse who have survived them and exist in a world of change ... The mind of the living appears, therefore, to hold an advantage over that of the dead in at least one point: in the capacity for attaining clear and decisive cognitions.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Welcome
Roger Faglin wrote:
Clearly he has given himself to the deity. I guess this is why the energy is constructively qualified.
What is interesting also is the object he is holding. It represents a unified pair of opposites, but the ‘magical’ act that is performed through the priest transforms this unified pair of opposites into something different: not 2 as 1 anymore but something that could figure the permanent rotation of the exchange of attributes.

This seems to be the motif of many of Pauli's (and mine's) dreams: The transformation of the oscillation between the opposites into rotation. As much as I know today, this means the above mentioned transformation, the twin process, the transformation of yang (physical/psychic energy) into yin (magic energy of the world soul in the unus mundus), and the re-transformation of yin into yang with higher order. This is in fact the permanent exchange of attributes that happens when one exercises Body-Centered Imagination = constructing the anti-nuclear bomb.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

jwoodcock wrote:
Then I had a dream that showed another response to ignorance in the face of a wisdom that lies beyond one's present state. It was a dream of humility, of becoming humble, of following the master (see my book: Transformation of the World, on my web site). Thus I was initiated into eros consciousness, an eros relationship to the future, A fundamental shift occurred from wanting to know (which affirms distance separation, postivisitic science etc) to serving (eros, connecting, placing one's bodily being at the service of) the future as it pressed in on me, through me towards its incarnation into matter. Keat's idea of 'negative capability" means a lot to me here in this context. My body has taken a pounding over the years, all through the vegetative system particularly the nerves, exactly the system that is active when I enter the 'in between state'. So the reality of the incarnation is beyond any doubt for me.

As I describe in Return of the World Soul, Part II (hopefully published in 2012) Pauli had many dreams about the connection of Eros and sexuality with future history.

No, I just see that I describe them in Part I, 5.2.2.5 The Nobel laureate’s isolation because of his dreams about Eros and radioactivity.

Quote:
5.2.2.5 The Nobel laureate’s isolation because of his dreams about Eros and radioactivity

We can imagine Pauli’s resulting isolation and associated feelings of loneliness, especially since his archetypal dreams and visions also isolated him from his colleagues.
His neurosis appeared in 1931, shortly after his divorce from the dancer Käthe Deppner and immediately following his proposal of the antineutrino. This is why he became interested in Jung’s depth psychology, which led to his ‘divorce’ from his colleagues in theoretical physics.
In a letter [1847] of July 18, 1954 he writes to Marie-Louise von Franz about this difficulty in the context of a dream he had three days earlier. The dream was about a secret radioactive laboratory in Sweden, and we will deal with it in Chapter 6 :

[The dream of the secret laboratory, in which a radioactive isotope was isolated], belongs to those dreams that have mentally isolated me for more or less 18 years from my surroundings. [Translation mine]

Indeed, in a letter to Jung dated June 22, 1935 [9P], Pauli included some dreams Jung had hitherto not know of. Therefore, Jung was not able to include them in his essay about the Nobel laureate’s archetypal dreams he published in 1944 as Traumsymbole des Individuationsprozesses (Individual Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy ).
In this letter, Pauli writes that these dreams and fantasies contain ‘close links with … parapsychological areas that are not easily accessible ,’ Then he continues:

The fantasies often assumed their own peculiar character by using physical terminology very familiar to me (such as ‘isotope separation,’ ‘fine structure,’ …, ‘resonant bodies,’ ‘radioactive nucleus,’ etc.), to express analogies with psychic facts that I can only vaguely surmise.

In letter [16P] from February 28, 1936 the physicist returns to this collection of dreams,

In which the dark anima [the anima mundi; RFR] asserts with a certain persistence that there is a ‘magical’ connection between sexuality and eroticism on the one hand, and political or historical events on the other. This is the aspect of the anima [anima mundi; RFR] frequently represented in dreams as ‘Chinese’.

In a letter three and a half months later he stresses that the dreams, linking Eros with political events are continuing, which is ‘extremely surprising and unexpected for me.’
We can now understand why the Nobel laureate returned to these strange dreams from the early 1930’s, when he mentions in the above letter from 1954 to Marie-Louise von Franz a recent dream about a secret laboratory, in which radioactive isotopes have been isolated without his knowledge. It is even more remarkable that Marie-Louise von Franz also had a dream at this time , in which she was asked to find the ‘psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb .’ Neither of them was, however, able to understand the problem, since its solution comes from the level of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

Quote:
The WAY of serving the incarnation is the artists way I believe.

See my artist's work, my stone SULAMITH, in viewtopic.php?f=13&t=82

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cucullatus, the anti-nuclear bomb?
- In MDR, Jung speaks of a dream of the Grail while in India. The dream seems to say to seek the Grail, Because we are at risk.
In the dream, he didn't see the grail but a "cucullatus". ( kabyre)

- In "9" movie, a scientist ( his name seems to be "Peracelsus" !), by his monstrous creations, has contributed to the destruction of the planet. So, he decided to create a sort of Kabyre ... with his soul. (=bci ?) He calls it "9", the last hope to save humanity.

- In one of my dream, it comes to a community that can help humanity. The leader, Cazenave has a kind of "subtle" Kabyre to the chest! (He found the Holy Grail?).

Kabyre = incarnation in matter ?

"9" , Tim Burton: The scientist, creating her doll "9" through a mysterious symbol (the seal of Solomon?)

Last edited by fox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Post Re: Cucullatus / UFO
I just found this video :-)

http://tartarossz.blogspot.com/2011/04/ ... z-ufo.html

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

I read this quote today:
"il faut toujours se réserver le droit de rire le lendemain de ses idées de la veille."
--->
"we must always reserve the right to laugh, the day after, of our ideas of yesterday."

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Yesterday, I found by chance this image on the web:

Attachments:
File comment: chaman huichol
chaman huichol.jpg
chaman huichol.jpg [ 24.13 KiB | Viewed 4311 times ]

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 am

Attachment:
JohnLatest.pdf [90.14 KiB]
Downloaded 119 times

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 am

I want to follow from one of Remo’s comments concerning the connection between eros and political-historical events. Remo points us to Pauli’s discovery of this connection through his dreams:

In a letter three and a half months later he stresses that the dreams, linking Eros with political events are continuing, which is ‘extremely surprising and unexpected for me.’
We can now understand why the Nobel laureate returned to these strange dreams from the early 1930’s, when he mentions in the above letter from 1954 to Marie-Louise von Franz a recent dream about a secret laboratory, in which radioactive isotopes have been isolated without his knowledge. It is even more remarkable that Marie-Louise von Franz also had a dream at this time , in which she was asked to find the ‘psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb .’ Neither of them was, however, able to understand the problem, since its solution comes from the level of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

Now in my book I report a dream (p 28-29) I had which also makes this connection:
Attachment:
Pic1.jpg
Pic1.jpg [ 39.98 KiB | Viewed 4283 times ]

Attachment:
Pic2.jpg
Pic2.jpg [ 53.01 KiB | Viewed 4283 times ]

I welcome any further comments

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next