UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 pm

[ 17 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 A contribution to 2012 
Site Admin

Post A contribution to 2012
I have the strong feeling the 3 following dreams are linked and tell a story. That they happened to me is not important; they are ‘dreams for the tribe’ as Jung used to say. What matters is that they possibly herald a shift in consciousness, something still to come but already present, and as such carry some warm perspective at a time when the meaning of the word ‘apocalypse’ is reduced to its regressive dimension.

DREAM 1 (2011-11-08)
Quote:
I am in a temple of ancient times (not Christian). It can be anytime (past present future)
I am the high priest. Talking to the assembly I say that the world (humankind) has become mad. Time has come to release the Energy.
I am holding an object made according to a double motif, such as a pair of horns tied together or anything representing that united duality.
When I say these words the object transforms itself into a single ‘rod’ and Energy flows in and out of it. (I do not do it: it happens).
I can feel the numen but it’s the first time ever that I don’t feel awe in such circumstances. The energy is absolutely constructive, and blissful.

Then I am in a big harmonious room, with stone walls, books everywhere, comfortable armchairs etc, bathed in a very pleasant dim light.
I am talking with a (quantum) physicist. I tell him about numbers as archetypes. He does not seem convinced. I tell him about Jung, and expand about the layers of the psyche. I developed with my own views but he stays unconvinced.
He is replaced by Jung. Jung is in last years, very old. We talk and I show him symbolical objects we brought back from our journeys. Among them there is a slice of a tree trunk from Egypt. It’s a big thick slice shaped as the profile of Isis boat. They use it to make the real boat by unfolding it. It is a real object from real life.
But he is not really interested. He is fascinated by my collection of books, rare ones, old ones, books I have written etc.
At one moment he asks for help because he wants to get some heavy ones and his heart is weak.
Then he starts dusting everything; I tell him we don’t read anymore, we haven’t used these books for years. He goes on dusting everything.

I already said a little about the first dream (http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=13870#p13870).

The first part of the dream had the typical ‘unus mundus’ quality to me. The setting corresponds for me to deep intermediate reality of the water chakra.
The priest is ‘neutral’, that is to say he acts as a bridge, a channel or whatever (something a priest is supposed to be), but he is closer to a shaman than anything.
So as he feels the Kairos he acts accordingly.
Clearly he has given himself to the deity. I guess this is why the energy is constructively qualified.

Interesting also is the object he is holding. It represents a unified pair of opposites.
The ‘magical’ act that is performed through the priest transforms this unified pair of opposites into something different: not 2 as 1 anymore but something that could figure the permanent rotation of the exchange of attributes.

The released energy is felt as constructive and the numen is not full of awe but of bliss.
I guess this comes from the total agreement between the priest and his fate as such. Only if you give yourself completely can the miracle happen.

The second part of the dream shows two things: it is not possible (yet) to have the scientific worldview recognize acausality (even the most advanced), and Jungian thinking is still too much intellectual (and running backwards).

A living symbol as expressed with some humour by the dream cannot be accepted in its full acting simplicity by any of them.
There is a gap between the quantum physicist’s worldview, the old Jung’s and the dreamer’s: living symbols have a practical dimension. That is to say that the incarnation, creation continua out of the unus mundus, is neither a mathematical abstraction, nor a psychologically encompassed phenomenon: it is life, in life, itself.

However at the end of the first dream we stay with the open problem; even if from the dreamer’s point of view the solution is obvious.

DREAM 2 (2011-12-02)
Quote:
I am walking through the central square of my birthplace.

I see a man a bit older than me who looks as if he was waiting for me. He wears unusual colourful clothes. Most probably he is from an unknown foreign country, maybe Central Europe

He says ‘hello’ and tells me he is doing a personal survey about people’s interests and would appreciate if I would reply a single question.

As I have no objection he asks me what I would like the most. I immediately reply that I would like people to become more conscious, I would like all the common lies to stop and that people could see things as they are.

He looks at me with a smile and says: ‘How strange: all the people I’ve asked that question were concerned with themselves, but not you…’ I reply that I perfectly understand and respect that but that’s how things are with me.

As we were talking we sort of drifted more than walked away and we are now on a road without any houses along leading to where I was born.

I look at the guy and ask him ‘what is your own reply?’ He smiles and says ‘I have always wanted to be free of my time, not to be caught in the silly rhythm of a silly job, so that I could do what I am meant for.’

Afterwards I realised that something was strange in his reply: he obviously looked as someone who was retired, or had no time constraints, a traveller or something…

Then I realised that in the dream, in the strange temporality of the dream where past, present and future were melted, what he was asking for was realised as he was asking for it… an instance of the performative…

It was only when I associated ‘tamed UFOs’ with the gliders of the third dream that I realised that the second one was about the Tikkun.

The man in the second dream is very clearly a hermetic figure. What is very interesting is that though the type of questioning could remind of some Sphinx test there is no feeling of the type of the dream. The dreamer simply tells his own point of view and the man seems surprised of the reply.
That is to say that the representative of the inner source is made to understand or catch something he was not expecting. Further all this happens in the dream: even if ‘I’ in the dream represents a conscious point of view, this point of view is sufficiently uncommon for the man to be surprised. The interiorizing of the perspective is strong to appear as if the unconscious was caught from its own side. A little sparkle of some possibly ‘higher’ consciousness has been sent back to the god(dess).
It is like when you practice a foreign language long enough: one day you start dreaming in the language effortlessly: it has become part of an ‘unconscious’ (vegetative) process. And the unconscious ‘gets conscious’ of the language.
Here we have something of the sort but with a very important issue: the issue of growing consciousness. For me this is the logic of the Tikkun. It cannot be an intellectual discussion with ‘God’ as Job can be understood. It has to become a vegetative energetic exchange.

So for me this dream starts dealing with the problem exposed in the first.

The conclusion of the second dream is strange: it plays with same idea as in the first: the performative ‘(non-)power' of the one who acts in the Kairos.

DREAM 3 (2011-12-10)
Quote:
I am driving my car and I suddenly spot a strange scene in the sky. A small plane is towing a lot of gliders. In the chain of gliders there are also big planes supposed to help the huge convoy I guess. All are tied one to the other by long ropes or wires, making a wide tree at the back of the first plane. None has a pilot.

This first plane is manned by a woman that I recognise in the dream as a representation of the World Soul. It is difficult for the plane to fly high, and it brushes the top of houses etc…

I signal the World Soul about it, but she smiles, obviously enjoying herself, and gestures something I don’t understand at first. Then she releases the ‘tail’ and all the gliders and planes get free. Her plane immediately lands.

The World Soul is with me, I ask her silently: ‘WTF?’ She laughs and says: ‘Don’t worry, they will land properly, and then buyers will contact me and bring me money’… I can feel that she is very serious and that there is no way what she just said would not happen.

So I associated ‘tamed UFOs’ with the diverse flying objects towed by the WS. Remo defines UFOs as the acausal manifestation of the creation continua towards people who are unconsciously put in a situation to observe them. Thus they are regressively categorized and marked with life threatening aspects.
‘Tamed UFOs’ are obviously different and ‘work' with the perspective opened in the second dream. The problem of consciousness, from the point of view of man, is reintrojected in the world of dreams and something-somewhere-sometimes moves/is moved.
‘Tamed UFOs’ are meant to land, but the World Soul is also landing = being at the surface. And the perspective is very interesting: the planes are meant to be recognised and paid for. That is to say that energy is meant to come back to the Eros self, as the consequence of a conscious act that suddenly appears to be unavoidable...
Isn’t this a very interesting perspective?

Love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: A contribution to 2012
Roger, All

First of all I wish a Fruitful Happy New Year to all of you. I hope that many of you can enter the tikkun during this year many times.

Roger Faglin wrote:
I have the strong feeling the 3 following dreams are linked and tell a story. That they happened to me is not important; they are ‘dreams for the tribe’ as Jung used to say. What matters is that they possibly herald a shift in consciousness, something still to come but already present, and as such carry some warm perspective at a time when the meaning of the word ‘apocalypse’ is reduced to its regressive dimension.

DREAM 1 (2011-11-08)
Quote:
I am in a temple of ancient times (not Christian). It can be anytime (past present future)
I am the high priest. Talking to the assembly I say that the world (humankind) has become mad. Time has come to release the Energy.
I am holding an object made according to a double motif, such as a pair of horns tied together or anything representing that united duality.
When I say these words the object transforms itself into a single ‘rod’ and Energy flows in and out of it. (I do not do it: it happens).
I can feel the numen but it’s the first time ever that I don’t feel awe in such circumstances. The energy is absolutely constructive, and blissful.

This is the motif I am still working on: The process {oscillation > rotation}. It must have to do with what Roger mentions: "The ‘magical’ act that is performed through the priest transforms this unified pair of opposites into something different: not 2 as 1 anymore but something that could figure the permanent rotation of the exchange of attributes." The permanent exchange of attributes, some sort of a perpetuum mobile. It seems that this process is the one that liberates the salvator macrocosmi, the savior of the universe. Once liberated He/She can create Himself/Herself, but the help of humans is needed. As Roger says: the tikkun of Isaak Luria. The funny aspect is that in Zurich there is (up until Jan 15, 2012) a great exhibition about Mysticism. On Dec 15, 2011 I joined a lecture about the revolution of Isaak Luria's Cabbalah. Of course the revolution is the tikkun, the idea that man must help God to restore the the world after the damage.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
The second part of the dream shows two things: it is not possible (yet) to have the scientific worldview recognize acausality (even the most advanced), and Jungian thinking is still too much intellectual (and running backwards).

It seems that this is true. The reaction of Jungians on my Return of the World Soul is mostly negative. They cannot accept that there is a bipolar energy term of which the other energy is Roger's Energy. This would mean to enter the process of Hermetic alchemy, in which the masculine god (Logos consciousness) has to come down to the sphere in the middle, the subtle in-between world. This means a darkening of the intellect, and even C.G. Jung was not yet able to completely abandon thinking. This is shown in his dream in which he should touch the floor with his head but is not able to do so.

And of course scientists do neither accept the Energy. I can understand this since quantum physics is so incredibly successful. However, if my guess is true that artificial radioactivity poisons the universe, we will see the result perhaps in 100 years. Thus, one can only wait and have a look what the "unconscious" wants from us. Obviously it is the tikkun.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Nevertheless, I am continuing with my research. It seems that a new manuscript has been (almost?) finished. It is in German, my native language. It's title

Die synchronistische Weltsicht

Beiträge zur Klärung des Theoriedefizits
in C.G. Jungs Tiefenpsychologie
auf der Grundlage quantenphysikalischer Prinzipien

In English: The Synchronistic World View, Contributions to The Clarification of The Theory's Deficit in C.G. Jung's Depth Psychology on The Background of Quantumphysical Principles.

Writing this ms from 2009 to 2011 was a great adventure, I can tell you! Besides other topics it is dealing with the strange demand of Pauli's magician that he has to replace synchronicity by radioactivity.

When I wrote the above, I was reminded of a statement of Marie-Louise von Franz: With C.G. Jung it is always the same: there are people who accept his ideas, and other ones that reject them. I realized that this means that there are believers and non-believers. I, however, am neither a believer nor a non-believer; I must recognize the world. In this way I was able to realize the many contradictions in C.G. Jungs depth psychological theory. The main reason for them is his mixing up of the Anima with the anima mundi; symbolic thinking and what I call the matter-psyche (Roger's Energy above). In this way he remains in the thinking function - though extended by symbolic thinking (Anima; thus his quaternity in the Heavens) and is not able to let go of thinking and entering the world of Hermetic alchemy. In this way he remains in a Neoplatonic world view. He lets ascend the Anima into the Heavens or into the Platonic Empyreum instead of forcing God (and the intellect) coming down to the middle sphere, the subtile and magic intermediate world between "heaven" and "earth", between spirit/psyche and matter.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
DREAM 3 (2011-12-10)
Quote:
So I associated ‘tamed UFOs’ with the diverse flying objects towed by the WS. Remo defines UFOs as the acausal manifestation of the creation continua towards people who are unconsciously put in a situation to observe them. Thus they are regressively categorized and marked with life threatening aspects.
‘Tamed UFOs’ are obviously different and ‘work' with the perspective opened in the second dream. The problem of consciousness, from the point of view of man, is reintrojected in the world of dreams and something-somewhere-sometimes moves/is moved.
‘Tamed UFOs’ are meant to land, but the World Soul is also landing = being at the surface. And the perspective is very interesting: the planes are meant to be recognised and paid for. That is to say that energy is meant to come back to the Eros self, as the consequence of a conscious act that suddenly appears to be unavoidable...
Isn’t this a very interesting perspective?

I would say that the landing world soul and UFOs mean also that they are incarnated in our physical and psychic world. This is exactly what tikkun means.

A great hope for 2012 - as a complement to the destructive apocalyptic fears of so many people, especially of the esoterics, who project so many negative complexes of themselves into the world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Post Coniunctio
Attachment:
rose-2012.png
rose-2012.png [ 269.77 KiB | Viewed 3018 times ]

The Coniunctio

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
The funny aspect is that in Zurich there is (up until Jan 15, 2012) a great exhibition about Mysticism. On Dec 15, 2011 I joined a lecture about the revolution of Isaak Luria's Cabbalah. Of course the revolution is the tikkun, the idea that man must help God to restore the the world after the damage.

Remo

Funny, I just read on a facebook thread someone saying that blue is the colour of revolution!

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile Personal album

Beautiful, Roger and Remo. Gregory: the image speaks!

One feels these visions of Rogers' to be a tribal portent beyond doubt. The tikkun stirring? The word 'landing' itself feels to be at the heart of the understanding, don't you think?

To know you are all there is of deepest significance to me as we enter the impending threshold *Time*. Remo, it will be fantastic to read what you have written in the course of this important 'bridge' of years which has lead up the great 'marker' which is 2012.

For Christmas I had a tiny glass decoration for the tree which was a small brown (wood) old-fashionned clock (made in Poland). The hands on the clock read: 10 minutes until 12:00! I guess we arrive at the fabled 12:00 o'clock within moments now...

Let all of us here on the forum jump together -- !

Kristin

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Happy new year 2012

Time of mutation ?

X-Men : Wolverine : ( fight on a nuclear plant)

In the world of X-Men, genetic mutations have become commonplace, granting superpowers to a growing population. These superhuman qualities are revealed usually in adolescence, a critical time during which mutant can sink into doubt and error or on the contrary may happen to master his talents and become a blooming individual. (Source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men)

X-Files
"William was a "miracle child", of some importance to the alien Conspiracy. He demonstrated extraordinary powers, including telekinesis" (source : wikipedia )

and in the serie "Fringe", there are also human mutations

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Post More "Fringe"
Fox,

Nice connection to have made with the X-men and nuclear power plants. Not all mutations are benefical, however, as you surely know - considering what happens in Fukusall.

Over the years I happened to see hair as mana from the head of the World Soul - and like this I found the following image of the coniunctio an interesting "transfer of wisdom" via Eros ego consciouness...

Lower Sun a.k.a. Black Gold

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
NMP_Ostrobramska 2.jpg
NMP_Ostrobramska 2.jpg [ 208.08 KiB | Viewed 2966 times ]

The lady of the gate (Vilnius). She is not black: she is blue

I Ching #50

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Vilnius
Roger,

I wonder if Black & Blue applies. Spare the rod - spoil the child - comes to mind.

I guess I should expand on what came up for me on seeing this image.

On the inner level the bluish hue “overlay” on the black face and hands reminded me of my life-long psychologicalbruising” experience with the Eros Self because I kept projecting the inner relationship She wanted into outer women. It’s the mirroring of the Love <> lovE (evol) enigma inequality. In mathematics, an inequality is a statement about the relative size or order of two objects, or about whether they are the same or not.

On the outer level this reminded me of the physical bruising caused by radiation births She did not want as now appearing in Japan. Births that could have been avoided if the inner connection was secure.

Attachment:
Bruises.jpg
Bruises.jpg [ 22.73 KiB | Viewed 2939 times ]

Quote:
Famous Japanese Women Blogging About Mysterious Bruises

Blogger Comments Sample:

I am sorry. But, I believe that this is the onset of leukemia. Any experts on hematopoietic system radiation exposure symptoms? I am not. This could be the point where marrow and blood vessels are compromised.

Bruises which expand to large size are one of the symptoms of leukemia. It could be the young woman has other blood issues and anemia, or that something else is causing her blood to clot poorly. Maybe it’s a problem with her bone marrow. Hard to say. I do hope people aren’t already developing leukemia en masse.

The author of Fukushima Diary recently posted he has a very large bruise on his belly. He said many people are getting such bruises, but that it’s “an unconfirmed report” at this point. That post can be found under the “unconfirmed reports” link at his site.

I guess that the above reflection also applies to "revolution" for they too can be a bruising affair.

Here is an oldie but goodie I was raised on… that goes into the effects of fallout – including bruising.

Fallout

Gregory

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm
Site Admin

Dear all,

I am always careful not to become too anthropomorphic in my approach of the great ‘unknowables’.

If what we call ‘the World Soul’ can also be called the ‘Eros self’ or the ‘ligaments of the universe’, it means to me that it is irrelevant to attribute them highly human (and highly unconscious) desires such as ‘revenge’ or ‘punishment’.

If we very quickly sum up the state of the world today, we find a situation that is highly irrational.
The amount of man-made suffering is unbelievable. It adds up to the possibility of the destruction of the planet itself.
This cannot be attributed to any principle of divine quality. This is our doing.
Nor can I see the action of the above principle in the plague that is befalling the planet due to Fuku or other candidates, with its long file of illnesses, deaths, abuses and lies. Rather I would like to add to this file the wounds we impose upon the universe by hijacking the nature of matter and by misusing our duty of consciousness to the point of stupidity.

However we must not forget that we created the opposition between man and nature. First we oppose, then we overcome, or so we believe.
The problem is that whatever we do we are part of it, and instead of splitting we should unite.

This is where the tikkun finds its place.
We use consciousness as if it was a tool to conquer. This way we fall into the unconscious power complex, so well ‘embodied’ by the god of wrath of the OT and its prophets. (Anyone who has had the bad opportunity to go through a ‘Job’ phase should know that Yahweh is not a figure of the Self but the inflated by-product of the Zoroastrian split.)
But as a part of nature, consciousness with its seminal capacity should go back to nature: in an act one could call the conscious realization of the coniunctio. This is what only too few people ‘do’. Let consciousness grow into the universe, not against it.

Otherwise we are the child who punishes himself. And no consciousness flourishes from that. No godlike principle is needed to punish humankind: it suffices to let humankind go its own sweet way.

So I don’t perceive the blue face of the Madonna as a threat. The ‘World Soul’ does not even perceive she can be bruised by us. She does not differentiate between herself and us: she is Eros! And she will certainly not take revenge: we are the ones who in an anti-tikkun movement negate consciousness and bring our own punishment onto ourselves. We are screwing the atom and badly disturb a dynamic order we cannot even start to imagine (or so few can). The effect in return is ‘simply’ included in our action itself, like splitting the rotating energy of the dream.

So much for causality.

However, we must also take into account that the pitiful psychological condition that predominates nowadays is also accompanied by events that are considered as announcing a big catastrophe. A cool look at these events and the available historical data confirms that these events are not unique but belong to natural rhythms. They are part of the natural ‘suffering’ that is inherent to life (since it has been here). From a teleological point of view, a constructive meaning can be extracted from this natural suffering by an open consciousness.
A sort of hysterical pseudo synchronistic thinking seem to agitate a lot of minds with the confused perception of a meaningful (causal) relation between say a cyclone and I don’t know what ‘bad’ behaviour.
The synchronicity is elsewhere: beyond the causal punishment, physical earthquakes etc are heralding psychological birth contractions.

This is what I wanted to hint at, as a good omen, by exposing my dreams. As people here know I am very much into keeping the Pélican closed and not exposing my material.

I felt I had to.

Love

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
The funny aspect is that in Zurich there is (up until Jan 15, 2012) a great exhibition about Mysticism. On Dec 15, 2011 I joined a lecture about the revolution of Isaak Luria's Cabbalah. Of course the revolution is the tikkun, the idea that man must help God to restore the the world after the damage.

Remo

Funny, I just read on a facebook thread someone saying that blue is the colour of revolution!

I am reminded of the blue color of the vertical disc in Pauli's world clock vision. He interprets the blue color as the blue flower of German Romanticism and of Demeter's cornflower. Both are symbols of magics. This is the revolution: the conscious acceptance of the fact that magic, i.e., singular acausal events are observable; and in this way become incarnated into our world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Post Blue flower : synchronicity !
Remo Roth wrote:
Roger Faglin wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

I am reminded of the blue color of the vertical disc in Pauli's world clock vision. He interprets the blue color as the blue flower of German Romanticism and of Demeter's cornflower. Both are symbols of magics. This is the revolution: the conscious acceptance of the fact that magic, i.e., singular acausal events are observable; and in this way become incarnated into our world.

Remo

The blue flower appeared in two of my dreams recently, last time was December 30, 2011.

I thought then that it must be important, I searched the internet and saw that it was related to Novalis and German romanticism (sorry for my lack of knowledge).

I even did an article on my blog :
http://timeisnear.over-blog.net/article ... 29049.html

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Post Epilogue
All,

When I was in graduate school I heard a good example of what it is like in the struggle for consciousness. It was a story about ten blind men touching an elephant - each giving the description of what they "felt". One thought the elephant was a rope because he happened to grasp the tail. Another thought it was a tree because he felt a leg...

I just shared what I "felt" when I "touched" into the image Roger posted.

Gregory

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:44 pm

I just watch TV: it was about the new album of a musician, Sébastien Tellier ( I never listened to his music) . He has the look of a guru and his tone is shifted.

It reminds me of a recent dream, but I'm not sure I remember it very well:

It seems to me that a voice told me that the World Soul appeared in the guise of a blue man with women, and in the guise of a black woman with men.

The problem is that it does not seem to be confirmed in practice.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]