UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 pm

[ 17 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Etienne Perrot's dream about rotatio and a synchronicity 

Post Etienne Perrot's dream about rotatio and a synchronicity
Etienne Perrot's dream about rotatio :

Perrot was interned for three weeks (when he was young?). He had an alchemical initiatory dream showed him that he was healed.
My English is not good enough to translate the dream. I would just briefly summarize:
He was at the beach and followed an abbess. There were other nuns. She made a sign and parallelepipedic towers descended from heaven. He knows it was contemplation towers. One of these towers fell to a man's height. One of the nuns entered inside. The tower began to rotate at high speed. The product of the rotation was honey.
To these towers, Perrot associates roman bell tower/roman tower and statue of Temperance in the Cathedral of Nantes.

Synchronicity with Kelilan's blog

I discover the dream of Perrot some days ago. And today, I discovered this image from the blog of Kelilan :
The Wheel makes me think of rotatio. The woman ( World Soul, of course) enters the parallelepipedic tower !

Tower of Bollingen

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Post Re: Etienne Perrot's dream about rotatio and a synchronicity
RE Honey - There is lengthy discussion early on in this forum of the early churches - Hagia Sophia as I recall - architecturally modelled on a bee hive.Image

Incidentally, my wife and I have been watching the Fringes series on Netflix - fun; extention of the X Files. Abrams went if I am correct went to Sarah Lawrence when Joseph Campbell was teaching there. I personally have an aversion to Boston. (From there.) The artist David Lynch (Twin Peaks) and others do too, seeing Philadelphia as the sacred city and Boston as an empty room. It has been said that this might be because Boston was a city of Puritans (Hawthorn said the region is dominated by witches and if you have ever driven a car there you might agree) and Philadelphia founded by Quakers.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am
Profile WWW

Post Squaring The Circle
Fox wrote:
(In Perrot’s dream) he was at the beach and followed an abbess. There were other nuns. She made a sign and parallelepiped towers descended from heaven. He knows it was contemplation towers. One of these towers fell to a man's height. One of the nuns entered inside. The tower began to rotate at high speed. The product of the rotation was honey.

Attachment:
Perrot Tower Dream Images.jpg
Perrot Tower Dream Images.jpg [ 109.22 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Fox thank you for posting this. Your rotatio connection to Perrot’s dream image of the woman rotating in a circle underneath a pyramid struck me as a squaring of the circle image and like this a connection to the process of individuation – the renewal of the Old King as a New King in this “resurrection machine” conundrum. This sequence of images corresponds in a most remarkable way to my material in which a pyramid is connected to an obelisk like that which sits atop the monument seen in Washington D.C. and like this the combination is a petrified ray of light. Further, its reflection pool image suggests that “the way down is the way up” – as the latter points to the Lincoln Memorial as if to imply that “suffering is the fastest horse to wholeness (Jung)” in this union of the opposites quest. I have seen a vision of a man entering a circle in the pyramid atop an obelisk as shown below. The circular opening seems to be a hint about “squaring the circle” for the floor of a pyramid is a square - and like this is a connection to the woman in the pyramid “dancing” in a circle. Further, my metal obelisk was really a Rotisserie barbecue spit on which one typically roasts a chicken (a dumb animal – whose head has been cut off) in “the refiners fire” (see barbeque briskets color) of lovE (recall that black and red are the colors of the underworld according to Jung) and like this “tans its hide.” This is not a process that bodes well for the uninitiated and yet that is exactly the state in which one finds oneself when chosen (read: conscripted) to participate in the divine drama which is seeking the redemption of man and God (Nature). Barbecued chicken reminds me of Jung’s comment that, “individuation is an eating of one’s Self" for humanity is elected to be a conscious carrier of the Self.

Quote:
Conscript - One compulsorily enrolled for service, especially in the armed forces; a draftee.

Quote:
Redemption – Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged. The payment of an obligation.

Attachment:
Chicken Spit.jpg
Chicken Spit.jpg [ 74.38 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Quote:
The term "tanning" refers to the concept of infusing the animal hide with the preservative "tannic acid" which prevents the skin from rotting. There are several ways of tanning a hide, but the most common method, historically, for the woodland tribes was "brain tanning". There is tannic acid, as well as oils and conditioners, in the brain that will transform a raw piece of animal hide into a supple garment grade fabric leather.

The hide is removed from the carcass and then laced to a rigid frame. The hair and dermis is scraped from the out layer of skin, and the fatty sub tissue is scraped from the underside. A scraping tool, called a scraper is used for this work.

Once the hide has been scraped clean, it is then time to apply the brains. A rule of thumb is that each mammal has enough brains to tan its own hide. The brains are mashed into a paste and smeared into the hide until it is thoroughly coated with the mixture.

Quote:
…uniting opposed positions, …gives rise to “circulation” – i.e., rotation. Jung, in Letter 59J to Pauli as published in Atom and Archetype. Remo F. Roth, Return of the World Soul, Part I, p. 140

I have seen the following image representing this “dance” between masculine and feminine principles – a “square dance” – something I liked to do with my high school sweetheart (who became a nun) at Polish Wedding receptions as well as the Polka.

Quote:
In Dorn’s view the sacred alchemical vessel must be made “by a kind of squaring of the circle.” Jung comments that this is “essentially a psychic operation, the creation of an inner readiness to accept the archetype of the Self in whatever subjective form it appears."

Put another way,

Quote:
The process of spiraling up and down is a never-ending one. The squaring of a circle represents an irrational state of wholeness which, in order to be integrated, must be experienced in the subtle body. In “The Visions of Zosimos,” Jung tells us that Dorn maintained that the squaring of the circle produced the sacred alchemical vessel, in which all and everything takes place. (CW 13, §115) Dorn goes on to say that the creation of the vessel is essentially a psychic operation; it is the creation of an inner readiness that will accept the Self as standing behind the whole process. Judith Harris, Jung and Yoga; The Psyche-body Connection, p. 105

Attachment:
Square Dance.jpg
Square Dance.jpg [ 25.67 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Quote:
A square dance is a dance for four couples (eight dancers) arranged in a square, with one couple on each side, facing the middle of the square.

I should also note that honey is a sweet and like this connected to the alchemical operation of coagulatio and to being in the Eros Ego state of consciousness. In my material I keep having the colored refrain “What Coagulates Saves” repeating.

Finally, the circular opening in the obelisk in which a man entered into is a connection to the man lying on the alchemical stone. The focus is on the angle of that pyramid surface – which is 45 degrees – a connection to the angle spacetime makes with whatever its light cone is expanding into. This combination suggests that the Beyond is what spacetime is expanding into. Anything crossing this imaginary boundary represents incarnation of something from out of the Beyond, i.e., coming from “elsewhere”, i.e., the hidden dimensions – from the 5th dimension is meant. I amplify with the following sequence of images which point to an Avatar maker flow from heart chakra in the subtle body of the HermAphrodite. The glowing black dragon appears as the symbol for an "unconscious nature-spirit" as "the wisdom of the earth.”
Attachment:
Light Cone.jpg
Light Cone.jpg [ 49.8 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Attachment:
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg [ 57.77 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Attachment:
Dragon Black WS Luminous.jpg
Dragon Black WS Luminous.jpg [ 19.49 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Attachment:
Krakatoa.jpg
Krakatoa.jpg [ 5.05 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

The Witches Cauldron Pukes
The Maw of the Black Dragon Pukes
Attachment:
Woman Stone Particle Light.jpg
Woman Stone Particle Light.jpg [ 36.29 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Attachment:
Man Chest Color Windmill.jpg
Man Chest Color Windmill.jpg [ 45.9 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Black Dragon BREATH
Attachment:
Cross Lightrays Outer Inner.jpg
Cross Lightrays Outer Inner.jpg [ 42.6 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Gregory

P.S. Did you notice that the forum was down for about 9 or 10 days? I mention this because 9 > 10 is a “quantum leap” indicator. I wonder what the problem was that caused the forum to go down. A synchronicity?

P.P.S. Smoke (ash) from forest fires burning in Oregon have socked in our area in Northern California in a gray "fog". Another version of volcanic ash it seems.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Post Re: Hagia Sophia
Bernie,

I didn't know Hagia Sophia, very beautifull picture.
Yes, Fringe is the heir of The X-Files. I hope Fringe will have also an heir.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Post Re: Squaring The Circle
Gregory,

Gregory Sova wrote:
I have seen a vision of a man entering a circle in the pyramid atop an obelisk as shown below.
Image?.

Very interesting!

I like your square dance image.

I have dreams about video game consoles. Is it connected?

Gregory Sova wrote:
[ Did you notice that the forum was down for about 9 or 10 days? I mention this because 9 > 10 is a “quantum leap” indicator. I wonder what the problem was that caused the forum to go down. A synchronicity?

I thought the forum was closed. I was hoping it was just temporary.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 pm

viewtopic.php?p=7583#p7583

(Four wheels )

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Post Re: Phallus of the Queen
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4096708732

<< I apply the idea of the archetypal flow, i.e., the energetic view, also onto the Holy Wedding archetype, the unio corporalis of Hermetic alchemy, in which the queen and the king create a new world with the help of sexual intercourse. If looked at as an energetic phenomenon, the unio corporalis can in a symbolic language be described as a process, in which the old king has to enter the uterus of the queen, in which – in contrast to the biological process – he dies and dissolves into his smallest parts. These parts are symbolized by the atoms, the seeds or the sperm of the king. As vegetative seeds they create or become the contents of the phallus of the queen, of the dea abscondita (the hidden goddess) – Jung’s phallus in the grave of his childhood dream – out of which the new or renewed young king is incarnated. It is this creation out of the queen alone, i.e., without the help of the masculine principle, without causality, which represents the main content of the unio corporalis.>>

A lot of phallic symbols on this picture:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Yes - and the history of the modern age can be read in the intercourse of Henry and Anne - and the birth of Elizabeth, founder of the modern age and the rise of England to world dominance (She did two things: Outlawed the worship of the Virgin and called herself the Virgin Queen, and licensed 200 London "billionaires" to trade in the British East India Company). Likewise the sacred intercourse of David and Bathsheba bringing the offspring of Solomon. IN both "time" can be seen as a shift from woochi to tai chi - from"unreal" to "real" at the moment of the sacred intercourse; from amorphus flow to purpose (in the rise in Tai Chi of the yin and yang "and the ten thousand things".)

The fantastic Canadian series The Tudors very effectively makes this case: The struggle between the Catholic wife (Catherine) and Protestant wife (Anne) cast the fate of the English-speaking people, but was in its time a tawdry tribal drive of lustful passions and local power struggles.

Anne, mother of all, with Henry: But today we see Kaleesee and the White Queen rising.

Possibly the rise of White Goddess - Game of Thrones, Kalessee - indicates the shift again to the beginning of the Goddess Cycle and the rise of Aquarius. Fortutous that you posted here the Gandolf with white horse - Jung "Vishnu appears at teh rise of the age on a white horse"). When the White Horse appeared in the film Gandolf, who had died, appeared again to the Hobbits. But the age had shifted with the aparition of the Pegasus symbol: I was Gandolf the Grey he said, Now I am Gandolf the White. Harbinger of the "new age" and the "return of the king."

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re:White Goddess
Bernie,

It reminds me of a dream I had last year. I had posted on this forum:
The Queen of England,Elizabeth II, dressed in white, monitors a servant preparing the dining table. The queen seems to blame her for not respecting the protocol carefully. She is furious. The servant does not seem to obey her. Times are changing. A guest ( a woman), sitting on a chair, watching the scene , comments.

Interesting your remark about khaleesi.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:38 am

A very significant dream from the collective unconscious: the pop culture which might be considered the naive culture has in the last ten years multiple suggestions of white queen and red queen. The Twilight series which millions of young girls age around 16 (and their millions of boy friends) were compelled to the series: It was a story of the war between the red queen and the white queen - and the red queen's name was "Victoria" - she was beheaded by the "high vampires" Edward - Bella was identified as the "white queen" on the cover of the third (or fourth) book by the chess piece and the cover perfectly illustrates; the red queen doesn't die - she recedes to Shadow and White Queen to dominance:

Buffy was identified as kin to "Lady of the Lake" as well - a female English spirit said to her: "You pulled the sword out of the stone. I was one of the ones (Triple Goddess) who put it in." Incredible dream of Elizabeth II turning to white - end game in the final sequence of the Brittania Goddess cycle - that which started with E I rose to world conquest with Victoria and enters denouement with E II. The cycle starts again: E II yields to the rising ancient White Queen from the collective unconscious - I see that as Kaleessee and now there is a new movie out actuallytitled The White Queen - the Brit screen writers are reading Robert Graves. The actual royals in the line revert back to the earth mother realm anthroplgically. This new mother Catherine is called Kate with a K because Catherine was the Catholic antithesis of Protestant Anne. They seem formidable. I first sensed the return of the godess cycle in the computer game Myst and in Magic cards which my kids uses - the collective unconscious was parrallelling reality with young people (I've four kids). The theme of Myst is "finding Catherine" - it seemed a modern world drive by psychological need to begin again at the beginning of the new millennium by finding True Anima who had been lost in varied astral planes.

I also found it interesting that in the upscale Downton Abbey which seemed styled for American Anglo neediness but never the less a British product, the Anima - central wife - in named Mary and her "second" - her maid and moral guide - in named Ann. This reverts back to Catholic England and the struggle between Henry's wives Catherine of Aragon, the Catholic, and Anne Boleyn, the Protestant matriarch - Mary of Nazareth and her mother Saint Anne. Perhaps this shift to traditionally Catholic names is significant.

It has risen into occult law that the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 was portal to Aquarius - I think I posted here the Death Tarot card in which two towers are seen in the right corner. Interesting in th Fringe episode that Leonard Lemoy appears from the "other side" at an office in the Trade Centers.

Coincidentally, one of first essay I ever published was in the Philadelphia Daily News in about 1978 about a photograph on the Daily News in NY on Earth Day of the Twin Towers showing the sun rising between the towers. I was writing how much the image suggested Stonehendge with the sun rising between the columns - much - it turns out, like the Death Tarot card.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:27 am
Profile WWW

Very interesting! Thanks Bernie.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 am

I don't really have a full grip on Aquarius but think it has bearing on three things: The North Pole (alignment of the earth with the North Star - Game of Thrones looks to the frozen north ( and Frankenstein, the "new Prometheus" was the first Aquarian intuition and at the end of the novel Frank was spotted running to the North Pole); the reunion of the U.S. with England ("the return of the king" (Harry Potter is my children's primary youth myth); and the TV show "Lost" - with Alias/Fringe as rite of entry and Abrams "Revolution" as rite of exit.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Aquarius
The series "Revolution" has not yet been released in France. It seems that Abrams is working on many projects. One of them is called "Believe".
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Lost was a dialog between people of faith and people of non-faith - the people of faith were also the people of "doubt." Abrams always comes down with the people of faith/doubt - but Rose was without doubt. What was truly remarkable about it is that it ran beneath the censors much like the Russian novelists in the 19th century. IN the second season Ben Linus was clearly identified as "the Christ" but the Christ gone mad at the end of his age - he is imprisoned and tortured just as the Christ was in "the Grand Inquisidor" - the famous chapter in Brothers Karamazov. A new Christ/shadow appears at the end, just as Jack Shepherd (son of Christian Shepherd) pulls a plugin what appears to be the most ancient temple and water flows again, indicator of Aquarius.

More on:
http://quigleyinexile.blogspot.com/2006 ... mazov.html

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here is a hasty translation of Etienne Perrot's dream:
Quote:
He was in a landscape of Mediterranean hills. He was following a path along the crests among olive trees.
The sea could not be seen, but it could be felt close.
At the end of the path he caught a glimpse of three or four young women, forming a group similar to the three Graces and conversing together. They were dressed in long dresses in the classic art, made of a light and silky almond green material very soft and very soothing. He noticed their heavy black hair forming a harmonious mass and wrapping their nape.
As he approached them, he could feel the beneficial radiation of their presence, although they did not give him any attention.
He was told by this mysterious voice you can hear in certain big dreams, that they were the little sisters of the prisons who come to bring the captives the comfort of their condolence. When he reached them, he noticed that the path continued at a right angle towards the left.
Then the scene changed abruptly.
He was now by the sea, most probably at the foot of the previous hills, in a vast creek sheltering a beach of golden sand in a harmonious curve turned towards the south (le Midi in French). As he walked westward following the sea, he saw in front of him a group of women more numerous than the previous ones. Their garment was not green, but of a bluish grey. He knew that they were nuns.
One of them, who was the abbess, came to meet him, with a welcoming gesture. Then, turning around, she pointed out a spot situated between heaven and earth, inviting him to look in this direction. Then he saw, at a low height, small buildings which, having come down from the sky swirling, remained suspended in the air, immovable.
They were sorts of towers of reduced dimensions, with a square section and a pyramidal roof, reminding of Roman bell towers or these old clocks which can be seen in the hands of statues representing the cardinal virtues. The name of these strange celestial objects was told to the dreamer: they were towers of contemplation.
The abbess, who obviously had for mission to educate him, gave the signal of the contemplation.
Following her invitation, one of the nuns entered one of the towers which, apparently, had come down low enough for it, but remained nevertheless in the air, without visible support. The building started spinning at high speed, as a Tibetan prayer wheel, then it stopped. The door opened, letting out the nun, and the abbess took into her hands the result of the work to show it to the dreamer.
It was a kind of dough, or a thick or smooth liquid similar to honey, that was intended to be spread on « the grey and hard bread of the human soul ».
The abbess taught her pupil the name of this liquid. It was double and of Greek formation : « to théion » and « To sandras ».
The dreamer knew that he would soon have to to enter the device.
At this moment, he woke up, his mouth filled with this honey, and coming out cured.

(to theion: " divine thing " and sandras: cendre+as (in French, ash+ace) , the unity which comes out of ashes, the phoenix which reborn from of its ashes.)

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Perrot's Dream
Roger,

Nice to see the entire dream.

What did Perrot make out of it?

Gregory

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 pm
Site Admin

Gregory,

We would need to translate the book where it appears.

But to make it short, the heart of Perrot's practice as a dream interpreter was turned towards Eros and the goddess. He was a friend of MLVF's (whose books he put into French as well as Wilhelm's I Ching and the late Jung works) and was kicked out of the CG Jung Institute where he was giving lectures on alchemy.
One of his later dreams told him that he had to follow his own way, something he did. He was not into theory, but he was in touch with inner Eros for sure and helped lots of people following this way.
He was a friend. The first time i met him we had to take a narrow lift to his flat. I remember clearly feeling energy flowing from his belly to mine.

Best

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]