UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic

Post BCI/meditation..
I tried to follow Remo’s example. Here is what I experienced so far. I am thinking perhaps this was meant to be shared--more on this later. Recently when I do my BCI, I’ve been feeling my body getting heavier and heavier. Last night, I got an image of being cast, cast in a die. I saw a silvery metallic mold, (made of lead?) being lifted from/or fitted on top of my body. I could see the outline of my body in the mold. As I shifted my attention to the heart area, I began to shiver like.. I was in really cold water. My lower jaw was clashing into my upper jaw, and bubbles, the sensation was like water being boiled bubbling up all over my body. I think my head was the only part that wasn’t shaking as much. And in my head, as this was happening, there were so many thoughts—probably too much—about how I would describe this experience in the forum :roll: and reminding myself to let it happen not resist. Thoughts of Shakers or Quakers (a christian sect) came to mind—aren’t they from PA? As I tried to relax while I was shaking/vibrating, I think it calmed down—this went on maybe 10-15 minutes on-and-off. After the 1st meditation, I felt I had to urinate soon after—I probably couldn’t understand what was going on. I also felt something like a burn, acid or electric burn around my chest, throat and upper stomach area. I needed to drink some water. For a while, I felt somewhat ashamed—I probably diagnosed myself as a hysteric then. I tried meditation for a second time. This time, I didn’t shake. I noticed more solid sensation of my subtle-body? My entire body felt more heavy and more connected—as opposed to feeling more heavy mostly in my lower body when I do my BCI. It is kind of difficult to put it in words here. I tried to ask my heart some directions, what to do, as Remo suggested. I think my head interfered again a lot but managed to get some brief response along with a beginning of a song “Go Tell It On The Mountain…” I thought perhaps the song meant that I should share this experience on the forum. Any thoughts or comments welcome.

Peace, Sang.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:03 am
Founder

What do you mean with "cast in a die?"

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:24 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: BCI/meditation..
Sang wrote:
I tried to ask my heart some directions, what to do, as Remo suggested. I think my head interfered again a lot but managed to get some brief response along with a beginning of a song “Go Tell It On The Mountain…” I thought perhaps the song meant that I should share this experience on the forum. Any thoughts or comments welcome.

Peace, Sang.

Hmm, Sang, this is interesting. I had defragged my computer this evening and could not get here till now. For some unknown reason as I was about to log in anew since my old auto got erased in the defrag, it seemed to me I was supposed to say something here although not sure why or specifically to who. The exact words were these:

(in regard to mention before last week that he was going to be away in the mountains, and my saying I would be away in North Carolina mountains - didn't happen, I had to stay home)

Remo didn't go to the mountains, and I didn't go away to the mountains. Perhaps the mountains will have to come to us.

Suzanne

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:44 am
Profile Personal album

Perhaps I should have said "dies"?
Here is definition of Dies from Meriam Webster Dictionary:

3 plural dies : any of various tools or devices for imparting a desired shape, form, or finish to a material or for impressing an object or material: as a (1) : the larger of a pair of cutting or shaping tools that when moved toward each other produce a desired form in or impress a desired device on an object by pressure or by a blow (2) : a device composed of a pair of such tools b : a hollow internally threaded screw-cutting tool used for forming screw threads c : a mold into which molten metal or other material is forced d : a perforated block through which metal or plastic is drawn or extruded for shaping

and from Wikipedia:
A die is a tool used in the manufacturing industry to create a wide variety of products and components. From a simple paper clip, to complex pieces used in the latest cutting edge technology, dies are involved in producing products we use in everyday life.

Now I recall, that during my 1st attempt last night, first few brief words were, "die" and "continue BCI".

Re: Mountains... I recall now that once Ryan posted picture of mountains he saw in one of his visions/dreams/BCI?

Yesterday, I got Ta Ch'u #26 in I Ching. Mountain is the top trigram, heaven bottom.

Hmm, mountains coming to us...

Sang.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:33 am
Founder

Post Mercury
Thanks Sang, I just liked to be sure that I do not interpret in the wrong way.

I'll give you a detailed answer later. For the moment only this: The alchemic Mercury [your silvery (ie quicksilver?) metallic mold, which ist first (?) lead)] is in fact the "tool or device for imparting a desired shape, form, or finish to a material."

In contrast to Carl Jung who thinks that this process happens completely in the region of the mind/spirit (A.I.), I state that it has very much to do with the body and these strange "hysteric" processes, ie with Body-Centered Imagination.

This means that a process has begun, in which the subtle body aspect of your body is created.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:45 am
Profile WWW

I took this photograph last night.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:18 pm

In fact, for me it is a real miracle how scientific and artistic work comes together in this thread initiated by Michael who is also on the way to unify science and art.

Remo

Incidentally, I just got my textbooks for this coming semester. I had not realized the close ties between art and science I am making in the courses I chose.

Firstly, I'm taking a natural sciences course for a liberal arts requirement.

I am also taking History of Astronomy. I find it absolutely amazing how such huge paradigm shifts have occured in science (going from geocentric to heliocentric, what's next? I recently read a book called Lost Star which suggests we actually live in a binary or multiple star system that completes long cycles every 26,000 years or so). I mean, to live in those times must have meant either a complete rejection of any new postulates or accepting mind-blowing new theories. I have always had a great interest in astronomy. The cosmos are what we are all a part of, and when looking at the big picture, we are all really in this together. Also, how is it the Mayan culture had such a more sensical and accurate system of tracking time? I wish there were a course on this specifically, but I did just watch a documentary about it.

Now, tying in the art, I am taking Philosophy of Aesthetics. Books for this course include Language of Art which presents "a systematic study of symbols and symbol systems and the way they function in our perceptions and actions and arts and sciences, and thus in the creation and comprehension of our worlds....ranging across psychology, linguistics, the theory of mind, technology, and the sciences...". Another book for the course is Philosophy of Film and Motion Pictures.

Lastly, I'm taking a course called Apocalyptic Imagination (= AI = Active Imagination). This course deals with visions like St. Peter's apocalypse, St. Paul's apocalype, Furseus' vision, Drythelm's vision, Wetti's vision, St. Brendan's voyage, Charles the Fat's vision, St. Patrick's purgatory, Tundale's vision, the Monk of Evesham's vision, and Thurkhill's vision. One of the books for this course deals with accounts of near-death experience in medieval and modern times, aptly titled Otherworld Journeys.

Needless to say, I am really excited to learn about all these subjects. I haven't been this psyched for school for a long, long time.

Remo, I'm interested to know how you notice I'm "on the way to uniting science and art." What does this mean for me?

I've always thought science to be much like its own religion, making an awful lot of assumptions backed with little evidence or tangible theory.

Grateful to have this forum as a part of my life,
Michael

Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:05 am

Post Centre
Michael,
Thanks for the picture. It is beautiful :D
Along with Suzanne's vision of pyramids/mountains.. it points to the Centre, the navel of the world, hollow mountain.. our belly... it seems to me.

Peace, Sang

Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:58 am
Founder

Hi Sang

Here is my interpretation of you incredibly impressing Body-Centered Imagination:

Sang wrote:
... I’ve been feeling my body getting heavier and heavier.

Psychiatry would in fact tell you that this is a symptom of hysteria. I state however that it is a different way to experience and sensate your body. It is the "as if", the symbolic aspect. It is how we experience our body if we sensate it with what I call the introverted corporeal sensation based on the vegetative (sympathetic/parasympathetic) nervous system, and not on the central nervous system, as usual. Alchemically spoken it is the lead that transforms into mercury. The latter is then "heavier than heavy and lighter than light" -- the beyond of the paradoxes.

Quote:
Last night, I got an image of being cast, cast in a die. I saw a silvery metallic mold, (made of lead?) being lifted from/or fitted on top of my body. I could see the outline of my body in the mold.

As I wrote above, it is Mercury who is the "tool or device for imparting a desired shape." This means that he, who is the same as the world soul, is the ruler of the ego-independent, spontaneous (= acausal) process, in which the body is transformed into the subtle body. This is what I call the inclusion of quantum physical principles into the individuation process.

Quote:
As I shifted my attention to the heart area, I began to shiver like.. I was in really cold water. My lower jaw was clashing into my upper jaw, and bubbles, the sensation was like water being boiled bubbling up all over my body.

Shivering, in general terms: oscillation, is always the beginning of this process. It means that the transformation process has begun. I know these sensations very well. In my case it was however much more in the region of the heart. First I was shocked since I thought that I have a tachykardia. Then I remembered a book by L. Sanella, the first physician who discovered such processes. His book has the title Kundalini - Psychosis or Transcendence?, San Francisco, 1976. There his co-author Itzhak Bentov writes pp. 71-95 that the heart/aorta system produces a standig wave (German: Stehende Welle) of 7 Hz in the human sceleton. In your case this wave seems to be transported to the head.

Of course such phenomena belong also to the natural reaction of anxiety and fear. This is what Suzanne describes as her own experience in the thread Synchronicity and Schizophrenia. As she shows there, one has the task to stand these fears. Then they transform into something positive.

Quote:
I think my head was the only part that wasn’t shaking as much. And in my head, as this was happening, there were so many thoughts—probably too much—about how I would describe this experience in the forum :roll: and reminding myself to let it happen not resist. Thoughts of Shakers or Quakers (a christian sect) came to mind—aren’t they from PA? As I tried to relax while I was shaking/vibrating, I think it calmed down—this went on maybe 10-15 minutes on-and-off. After the 1st meditation, I felt I had to urinate soon after—I probably couldn’t understand what was going on.

Sang, you needn't understand what happens. It is even forbidden to try to understand in this moment (perhaps after you can). The important aspect is to experience all this. Experience it like a child. The child does not understand, it does experience and observe. Like this one finds back to the original emotional origins of the bodily symptom.

Trying to understand is a typical behaviour of a Neoplatonic attitude. One believes if one understands one has mastered the problem. In this case this is not true. You have to experience all this, and not to understand.

This is why you must urinate. Remember that in the unio corporalis of the Hermetic alchemists the brain is darkened “with the boy’s urine” (CW 14, § 733)! :shock:

See http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#441

For us, educated in the Western system, this challenge is the most difficult one. We almost cannot throw away our thinking function. But in the unio corporalis, Body-Centered Imagination, this is, in contrast to the unio mentalis, Active Imagination, absolutely important. The head must die. Only like this we can enter the "intermediary realm" between spirit and matter, between Heaven and earth, and begin to experience the creation of the subtle body.

Quote:
I also felt something like a burn, acid or electric burn around my chest, throat and upper stomach area. I needed to drink some water. For a while, I felt somewhat ashamed—I probably diagnosed myself as a hysteric then.

In the terminology of psychiatry this is hysteric. But not in mine. It is the beginning of the unio corporalis, the second phase of Dorneus' opus. As I described this in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#444 , Carl Jung interpreted this phase in a regressive, Neoplatonic way as the "em-body-ment" or the "in-corpo-ration" of the unio mentalis (the latter the 1st phase of Dorneus' opus). The unio corporalis has, IMO, however to do with the body itself, and with its transformation into the subtle body.

Quote:
I tried meditation for a second time. This time, I didn’t shake. I noticed more solid sensation of my subtle-body? My entire body felt more heavy and more connected—as opposed to feeling more heavy mostly in my lower body when I do my BCI.

Since you accepted to stay in the fear, a progress happened. Now you feel much more centered, the body "more heavy and more connected."

This is a first solution on the level of the body. Then a further solution comes, on the level of the mind:

Quote:
It is kind of difficult to put it in words here. I tried to ask my heart some directions, what to do, as Remo suggested. I think my head interfered again a lot but managed to get some brief response along with a beginning of a song “Go Tell It On The Mountain…” I thought perhaps the song meant that I should share this experience on the forum. Any thoughts or comments welcome.

It is the gospel "Go Tell It on the Mountain":

Quote:
Go, tell it on the mountain,
Over the hills and everywhere
That Jesus Christ is born.

You have experienced the birth of the Self
(instead of thinking about it)

I must say, I'm shivering down my back (because of the numinosity of this process).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Overcoming Hiroshima
I have now a very strange feeling and idea:

A voice told me: A day after the "deathday" of Hiroshima you have overcome this catastrophe ...

Very strange!

Remo

See also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2436

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:51 am
Profile WWW

Remo,
I will follow your advice and marvel like a child... thank you..

Sang.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:43 am
Founder

Post Uniting Science and Arts
Michael wrote:
Remo, I'm interested to know how you notice I'm "on the way to uniting science and art." What does this mean for me?

Michael

You're trying to find a connection between arts and science in your studies. This seems to be the first step. Later you will have the task to find your inner union of arts and science.

I tell you my experience (which is however surely not equal to yours). For me it was the discovery of what I call today the introverted corporeal sensation (different from Carl Jung's introverted sensation, since also the latter works on the basis of the central nervous system), and Body-Centered Imagination.

Before this, however, I had to study, to work scientifically, become a musician and to do sculpturing, ie live my inferior extraverted sensation. Only like this I began slowly to realize that sensation could also have something to do with the vegetative nervous system [Thus, I had to become what psychiatry would call a hysteric :oops: ; however it is a fact that every intuitive is "hysteric"). Further I had to learn that consciously living the feeling function has to do with determining the exact moment of time when the hedge of Sleeping Beauty (the world soul) opens, when she wakes up and lets me enter into Her realm, the unus mundus, where I can observe Her creation and incarnation acts into our world of the here and now.

An example of such a process you find also above in Sangs experiences.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:53 pm
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

Quote:

I must say, I'm shivering down my back (because of the numinosity of this process).

Remo

Hi Sang, and welcome in Love!

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:39 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: Uniting Science and Arts
Remo Roth wrote:
Further I had to learn that consciously living the feeling function has to do with determining the exact moment of time when the hedge of Sleeping Beauty (the world soul) opens, when she wakes up and lets me enter into Her realm, the unus mundus, where I can observe Her creation and incarnation acts into our world of the here and now.

An example of such a process you find also above in Sangs experiences.

Remo

Remo,

nothing to add.

the funny thing (but is it?) is that each time I tell someone to have a try, most people won't bother, thinking that they must understand first, or worse shrugging the idea away with a superior smile.

But then when someone has an honest try... then: Image

JUST DO IT, anyone. Be like children, let experience come first!

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:51 am
Profile Personal album

Roger Faglin wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

Quote:

Remo

Hi Sang, and welcome in Love!

Roger

Hello Roger, The shared synchonicities are in abundance here the last few days as Remo has anticipated. I came online right after Michael had first mentioned "Go Tell It on the Mountain" with the intention of posting about the mountains perhaps having to come to us - since neither Remo or I had gone to real ones as we had thought we would do a week or more ago.

Recently I got a CD of Christmas music that derives from a 1976 performance by Luciano Pavarotti. It is called "O Holy Night". It is right beside me at the moment. That is by far the most meaningful religious song to me than almost any other. I have always felt it to be about an inner experience. From time to time, I sing the first verse through in my sleep with always a numinous feeling after awakening. Here is some info on it and the verse I just copied off a site that had the lyrics:

O Holy Night
The words and lyrics of the old carol 'O Holy Night' were written by Placide Cappeau de Roquemaure in 1847. Cappeau was a wine seller by trade but was asked by the parish priest to write a poem for Christmas. He obliged and wrote the beautiful words of the hymn. He then realised that it should have music to accompany the words and he approached his friend Adolphe Charles Adams(1803-1856). He agreed and the music for the poem was therefore composed by Adolphe Charles Adams. Adolphe had attended the Paris conservatoire and forged a brilliant career as a composer. It was translated into English by John Sullivan Dwight (1812-1893).

O Holy Night
Christmas Carol Lyrics

O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O holy night, O night divine!
O night, O holy night, O night divine!

Only thing I notice above in this verse is that it says "the Spirit felt its worth", but I am pretty sure it is sung at least here in the States as "the Soul felt its worth".

Suzanne

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:02 am
Profile Personal album

Post Oh, Holy Night

Sung by Eric Cartman from South Park. Enjoy. :P

And a more respectful version by Alicia Keys...

Michael

Last edited by Michael on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:22 am
Site Admin

Suzanne wrote:
Only thing I notice above in this verse is that it says "the Spirit felt its worth", but I am pretty sure it is sung at least here in the States as "the Soul felt its worth".

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

this one for you:

Holy night
Thoughts are quietened

Beauty lies where darkness shines
In the watery land of Nowhere
Love transmutes fear
And matter soul entwines

Free as the wind, immense as the flow
Singular, unique, unpredictable
The new is born
Out of the deep hollow

Innocence, wonder
How can this be?
Patience
Just be, ever

Children of the new world

Holy night

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:23 am
Profile Personal album

Thank you for your welcomes and companionship. I'm much grateful... now i need to get some more milk :D

Peace, Sang

Last edited by Sang on Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:27 am

Roger Faglin wrote:
Suzanne wrote:

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

this one for you:

Holy night
Thoughts are quietened

Beauty lies where darkness shines
In the watery land of Nowhere
Love transmutes fear
And matter soul entwines

Free as the wind, immense as the flow
Singular, unique, unpredictable
The new is born
Out of the deep hollow

Innocence, wonder
How can this be?
Patience
Just be, ever

Children of the new world

Holy night

Roger

Thank you, Roger. It was a quiet night last night without the usual complex dream scenes. I supposedly have a "disorder" where I REM most of any time I am supposedly sleeping. After a while later this morning and early afternoon, the synchronicity matrix got going again but at an OK pace. Having to be grounded in taking care of children, I can kind of gage when a process is beneficial. I am more patient and attentive in relation to those around me rather than being pulled too far in and losing the outward human connection. Tonight and "tomorrow and tomorrow" will all be Holy Nights now.

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:22 am
Profile Personal album

Post Tree and Snake
Am enjoying Michael/Remo discussion about particles and waves as I’ve been writing my political articles these last two years here in US about interior political contentions being between North (particle) and South (wave); virtually an extention of the U.S. Civil War (politics as an extention of war by other means)Quigley: Culture, Politics, Sheep. I use the example of Paris, with Left Bank (wave) and Right Bank (particle), held together by the Blue Glass mandala of Notre Dame on the Ile de la Cite (much like the picture of Henri’s Dream)Particles and Waves. In the next hundred years or so in the US this North/South condition will yield to an East Coast (particle)/West Coast (wave) condition, uniting the world East and West somewhere around the Lakes Region. This presents an Aquarian mandala around the Manitou - a snake/demon in the Great Lakes which Native Americans see as the Creator. The Remo drawing also presents Genesis Tree and Snake as Primal Particle and Wave, with the humans, Adam and Eve their secondary manifestations (nirvana/samsara).

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

Post snakes in the sky
. . . incidentally, all these perceptions came at once 12 years ago back in our home in North Carolina/Virginia just before the turn of the millennium/ I kept a dream journal called “Entering Aquarius” - my daughter was born at this moment - a parrallel pregnance and birth to the White Buffalo in Wisconsin who was born in one Platonic month and died in another - and I was compelled to paint pictures in my barn of a snake rising out of the ocean to the sky; the transition, I learned, between Pisces (water) and Aquarius (air). One of my little boys (almost still a baby & with infant prescience) gave her the “Indian name” Flyingsnake - when we were driving the week of her birth a hawk flew over my truck with a huge snake in its mouth so heavy it almost crashed into our windshield. I also received a snake painting from a student almost exactly like the ones I was painting in my barn & snakes kept getting into the house. For years I looked for a snake in the sky parallel event, but found nothing. Suddenly today we are seeing this modern alchemist symbol in an ad for a movie with the catchy Aquarian title, “Snakes on a Plane.”

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:57 pm
Profile WWW

Post xanadu
Michael,

this is a reply to your post about Jan...

Since you came up in another thread just recently about 11:11 I thought I'd post this.

I am listening to 'xanadu' by Rush. The studio version is 11:11 minutes long.

"To seek the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
To break my fast on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise..."

I had heard the whispered tales of immortality
The deepest mystery
From an ancient book I took a clue
I scaled the frozen mountain tops of eastern lands unknown
Time and Man alone
Searching for the lost Xanadu

Xanadu...

To stand within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste anew the fruits of life
The last immortal man
To find the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
Oh, I will dine on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise

A thousand years have come and gone but time has passed me by
Stars stopped in the sky
Frozen in an everlasting view
Waiting for the world to end, weary of the night
Praying for the light
Prison of the lost
Xanadu

Xanadu...

Held within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste my bitter triumph
As a mad immortal man
Nevermore shall I return
Escape these caves of ice
For I have dined on honeydew
And drunk the milk of Paradise

Or is it Paradise??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 am

Post Re: 313 (and 137)
Hi,

this is an example of how things work these days. I can't, or wouldn't want to explain it (well, okay...maybe a little :) ). I was listening to a song from the doors record 'soft parade' on youtube. I happened to read the first comment and had a laugh, but then I looked at the author's screen name and found "spiritandsoul137" - next I happen to see the length of the song and it was 3:13. I guess I'm saying that I wasn't looking for those numbers, but I saw them and it got me writing here so obviously it affected me.

The lyric playing at the time was 'please, please listen to me children - you are the ones who will rule the world'

The song previous to this was 'shaman's blues', and I heard a lyric in that song a different way this time... "the whole world's a saviour - who could ever ask for more..." I am sure he was pantheist.

pascal

ps: when I came back to this post this morning I started to read again from the top of this page... wow, there was a lot happening after Sang's posts. I realized that I had no intention of writing so much about 'children' but I see now that my post was placed in the right part of the forum. I struggled a bit with where to place it.

Sang, you wrote that you started to think about writing your experience in the forum while it was happening... I feel now for the past couple of months that I've been doing the same. It's hard not to think that this taints the process somewhat. But I am unsure. A funny thing happened while driving home one day... I came to a 4-way stop and the road ahead of me was under construction. While making a right turn I saw on the sign that barred the road " BCI - Road Closed".

BCI is the name of the construction company - but this obviously meant way more to me than that and I honestly felt 'sad'...as if all of this 'work / construction' I am doing is not going to amount to much or that I shouldn't be doing it. But that all sounds like thinking to me... :roll:

Attachments:
Picture 62.png
Picture 62.png [ 50.56 KiB | Viewed 2764 times ]

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2