UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic

Post 313
A week or two ago I heard, "Remember 313", and since then I've been encountering it quite frequently.

Any idea as to what this may indicate numerologically or otherwise?

Thanks,
Michael

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:22 pm

I have been moved to, "loan to," a different clinic in near by city to work until end of September. My new office number is 313. I think I will be moved again in mid September even before my "loan period ends"--lots of transition going on here.. Still the number was on my mind since Monday, the day I moved. Not sure what it could mean... :D

Peace, Sang

p.s. Often, the number seems to point to what Kristin wrote in the forum about 7 (not sure where the thread is..) and Ganesha for me. Nevertheless, it is interesting what more it could mean.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:55 am

I imagined 1 surrounded by 6--which, if you connect the dots, forms a hexagon:

EDIT: I just realized that the the Seal of Solomon AKA the Star of David can be derived from that:

(how convenient for me to find that image on wikipedia with the 6 dots around the star)

With love,
Michael

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:43 am

Post Remember your heart?
Here is what Kristin and Remo wrote about 7:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=seven

Click and scroll down..
Sang.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:42 am
Founder

Post The Unconscious Transformation of God and W
Michael

313 surely means the Seal of Solomon, and the number stresses further the unity's aspect of the Seal or its center. In this center two sorts of transformations take place today:

1. Outer spirit-psyche (physical energy) is transformed into matter-psyche (parapsychological energy) and then a retransformation of the matter-psyche into outer spirit-psyche (physical energy) with higher negentropy takes place. These are the UFOs/"ETs" as an effect of the artificial liberation of radioactivity.

2. On the psychic level this transformation (to most people of today it happens unconsciously) means that inner spirit-psyche (Carl Jung's objective psychic energy or Self) would like to transform into a state of higher negentropy, of higher order. This means that the Christian God-image would like to transform into a new one. As already Wolfgang Pauli supposed, this transformation happens with the help of consciously experienced synchronicities.

As much as I see up until today, this means that god would like to "become conscious" of his (creative) shadow, of what I call the Eros Self, which belongs directly to the Seal of Solomon, the ability of the so-called creatio continua, the acausal creation and incarnation out of nothing in any spontaneous moment (complementary to the singular "big bang" of the Christian God).

Since (as a result of the atomic bomb) this shadow of god is constellated and most people are however not conscious about this archetypal event, they repress this shadow. They identify even more with the today conscious aspect of god, ie with the Christian God, and as a result of this identification get a religious psychosis -- they become evangelicalists.

The personifiction of this absolutely dangerous repression and thus with the unconscious identification with this collective shadow of the Christian God is your W.

See your dream in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=257

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 pm
Profile WWW

Post Get it out there!
Remo,
When are you going to write a book? I mean, don't you think you can get more people conscious of this process by doing so?

Always in awe,
Michael

Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:55 pm

Post 313
DEPTHS

OH--THE PAIN
THIS PANG OF SUCH LABORIOUS CAPACITY

THE ADMONITION
QUEST THE DEPTHS

PAIN PAIN PAIN
SO DEEP INSIDE
THE CLOUDBURST
I DETERIORATE
PIECE BY PIECE

THEY BEAR DOWN
DEEPER THAN EVER BEFORE

GASP
SO MUCH PAIN
STILL SO HEAVY

DOWN

EVEN

MORE

WOUNDS WOUNDS WOUNDS
DESCENT IS AGONY

SOON SOON SOON

---- NULLIFY ----

LET IT WASH OVER ME
LET IT EMBRACE ME
PAIN WIL EASE

NOW

SUCH PEACE
SUCH SERENITY
SUCH RELEASE OF TOXICITY
IT FLOWS FROM MY EYES WHICH PURIFY

STAY STAY STAY
REVEL IN
I UNDERSTAND

FLOW FLOW FLOW
INTEGRATE THE WATERS
WE EMERGE
THROUGH AND THROUGH EACH OTHER
VIA WE CLEANSE
IN MIDST WE ARE REVITALIZED

SLOWLY
I ASCEND SO LIGHT NOW
SO UNLIKE THE DECENT
WITH ITS OPPRESSIVE TONNAGE

PEACE PEACE PEACE
FLOWING INTO LIFE
FLOWING TO BREATHE
FLOWING TO LIVE AGAIN

RESTORED

Roberta H. daer
from GLOSS OF ENIGMA 8-3-1993[/align][/align]

through love

roberta

Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:18 am

Post Remos' work
Hey Michael:

(hope you don't mind, Remo, that I speak up for your work here a little bit!)

Re. your entries (above), Remo does have a book (or two) out ( he can tell you more), but not on this topic per se. He IS working on one now (and for the last while), however, which includes much of the material we discuss on the 'unus mundus'. That's really how I met him, actually. We were talking about his work-in-progress entitled "The Archetype of the Holy Wedding in Alchemy and in the Unconscious of Modern Man". This material is very close to what I was interested in in graduate school, as I was studying medieval literature at the time, but I had never read anything like Remos' views on the subject (of course!). To this day I am so glad to know Remo and his fine and r/evolutionary work, as it feels to me as if my 'unresolved' (and therefore un-attempted) PhD thesis was, after all, unnecessary! So happy that some of my deepest 'feelings' around the nature and material of hermetic alchemy (through a study of 'allegory' initially, the stuff of much medieval literature....) has actually come to fruition through Remos' substantial and lifelong effort. When I found Remos' work it was, believe me, one of the strangest most 'magical' experiences of my life, and a great relief and a joy indeed to see that someone was going, much as Captain Kirk, "where no man (human) had gone before!"...

On this note, have you actually read any of Remos' "Holy Wedding" manuscript as it stands yet? It is all available in English on his English site, in case you weren't aware. All of the alchemic stuff in relation to what Remo discusses here is explained very clearly in this manuscript - it is just totally engrossing stuff. Pauli, Jung appear in it as well, amongst others. Now that you are 'initiated' via the forum and the ideas Remo shares with us here, the manuscript should be really easy to access and I guarantee you'll be hooked and want to read the whole thing...

- "off (once more) into the wild blue yonder* " (as they say) -!

Kristin

*(the word 'yonder' always makes me think of 'the Beyond', of somewhere, perhaps where the Sophia or World Soul, the so-called aliens and even, perhaps, the dead, may 'make their home'...)

(p.s. the number '7' continues to appear for me, actually ALOT, mostly in the 7/11 guise....I see it as 'center', and the 11 as 'heaven', a number we discussed countless times early on on the forum, as you know. Thanks alot Sang for the note re. #7, b.t.w., and for access to where it has appeared before...)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:52 am
Founder

Post Re: Remos' work
kristin wrote:
Re. your entries (above), Remo does have a book (or two) out ( he can tell you more), but not on this topic per se. He IS working on one now (and for the last while), however, which includes much of the material we discuss on the 'unus mundus'. That's really how I met him, actually. We were talking about his work-in-progress entitled "The Archetype of the Holy Wedding in Alchemy and in the Unconscious of Modern Man".

Thanks, Kristin

Yes, it was this unfinished book (see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... ntents.htm ), especially in Chapter 4, in which I realized some sort of a continuation of Carl Jung's depth psychology. I saw that Jung (as he confesses himself; see CW 14, §§ 705-707) realized the first phase of what the alchemist Gerhard Dorn (Gerardus Dorenus) described as the unio mentalis. In this phase the "psyche" is extracted from "matter" and unified with the "spirit" in the Heavens. Like this the so-called "mens" that I call the spirit-psyche is created.

The spirit-psyche is the consciousness in the way it is understood by science today. In my terminology I call this the Logos consciousness or Logos ego. In the terms of Carl Jung's typology it is the combination of thinking and sensation (and in the case of a creative scientist also intuition). However the feeling function is completely repressed.

In the depth psychological process of becoming conscious exactly the above alchemical process happens: The psyche is extracted from "matter" [the repressed contents which are always very close to the instinctual powers = alchemically: "matter" (Freud: sexuality! Jung: power!)] and unified with the conscious spirit, ie the mind. Like this the latter is enhanced and one becomes more conscious.

This idea is completely Neoplatonic, since at least implicitely it is assumed that the "unconscious" is evil (it is "matter"). Thus the background is the old Neoplatonic idea of the transformation of evil matter into good spirit. This is also the main idea of Christianity.

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:23 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The UNIO CORPORALIS
[continuation]

Michael

In a letter to Wolfgang Pauli Carl Jung confesses that he did not reach the second phase of Dorneus, the unio corporalis, also called the coniunctio. More exactly it is the second coniunctio, after the first, the unio mentalis. Jung writes:

Quote:
“The problem of the coniunctio must be kept for the future; it is more than I can cope with, and my heart reacts if I exert myself too much along these lines. My essay on the ‘Der Geist der Psychologie’ (The Spirit of Psychology) [today as On the Nature of the Psyche in CW 8, §§ 343; RFR] of 1946 resulted in a serious attack of tachycardia, and synchronicity brought on the rest.“ [Atom and Archetype, p. 101]

As I describe in Chapter 4 of The Holy Wedding, in this second phase the psyche must abandon the spirit in Heaven and reunify with matter. Like this the matter-psyche is created.

On the conscious level this process is what I call the transformation of the Logos consciousness into the Eros consciousness. The latter is deeply introverted and defined as a combination of the feeling function, the (introvertedly corporeally experienced) sensation and intuition. The most important aspect of it is this inner corporeal sensation, which is in fact the sensation of the subtle body.

In this process the thinking function must consciously be abandoned. It seems that this is the really difficult step. Since in Active Imagination, the procedure of the modern unio mentalis, the thinking function is needed for a discurse with the figures of the collective unconscious, Jungians have many difficulties to realize this phase and to understand what I mean with the this procedure belonging to the second phase, the Body-Centered Imagination.

If however one is able to enter the Eros consciousness (or Eros ego), one gets in contact (or better: one melts) with the Eros Self. The Eros Self is the "realm" behind or beyond the collective unconscious of Carl Jung. It is the unus mundus or the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli). In Body-Centered Imagination one experiences completely different events than in Active Imagination. For example one feels and sensates that one's body is "teleported" to another place. (It is however not the same as the out of body experiences). One becomes one with the surrounding, and the subject/object barrier (Subjekt-Objekt-Schranke in German) is surmounted. This is possible since the space one enters in this phase is not the space defined by physics anymore. It is a "spaceless space," and one approaches also a "timeless time." This is why one gets the feeling that one approaches the Beyond.

It is obvious that in this second phase of Dorneus one approaches also the third one, the union of the (Eros) ego with the unus mundus. Thus, I do in fact not know where the difference between the second and the third phase of Dorneus is exactly.

This is what I can tell you theoretically about the process. The trouble is that people who have the task to follow this deepest aspect of the individuation process, must experience its very individual way themselves. A theory can only give them some security that they are not crazy.

This is also the most important task of the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Good Luck!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:54 am
Profile WWW

This is possible since the space one enters in this phase is not the space defined by physics anymore. It is a "spaceless space," and one approaches also a "timeless time." This is why one gets the feeling that one approaches the Beyond.

Remo, can you please elaborate. Have you felt this before?

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:06 am

That is a really beautiful steam of words. Appropriate, too, as the movie The Descent is coming out tomorrow.

What part of PA are you from?

:D
Michael

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:18 am
Founder

Post The State of the Eros Consciousness
Michael

Yes, I know these states. My trouble is that I do not have the language of a poet to describe these incredibly blissful states. Thus I try it with the description of Carl Jung (who experienced such states, was however not yet able to integrate them into his theory, since he did not yet know what I call the Eros consciousness):

Quote:
"At times I feel as if I am spread out over the landscape and inside things, and am myself living in every tree, in the splashing of the waves, in the clouds and the animals that come and go, in the procession of the seasons ... here is space for the spaceless kingdom of the world's and the psyche's hinterland." MDR, p. 252

The relationship with the Beyond I feel in the moments Carl Jung, Wolfgang Pauli and Marie-Louise von Franz come back and ask for the progress of my work. For example Pauli is sometimes behind my back and studies very interested the things I'm writing.

Remo

PS: Perhaps other members of the UNUS MUNDUS forum can describe these states out of their own experience.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:29 am
Profile WWW

I'd like to share something.

A couple years ago, a couple girls and I were using this mediumistic message board (eg. Ouija)

At one point, the most intuitive of us three, my friend Lisa perked up and had the biggest smile on her face. She claimed she felt ecstatic. After it passed, she said "If everyone in the world could feel what I just felt for even a second, there would be no war."

Michael

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:33 am

Post Remembering my heart
First, pleasure is mine Kristin :)

And Roberta, I was touched reading the poem you posted. I felt, physically touched on, my heart this morning. And yesterday, it happened that when I was speaking in a meeting, just adding my little comment to what I thought was the heart of the problem, my heart and body was shaking. Not sure if anyone could notice it. Sometimes my voice shakes too. This has happened to me in past but had somewhat died down for some years now but it happened/is happening along with this thread, 313. Last significant shaking(?) I experienced was some months ago, around the time I had, what I call spiritus mercurius dream. One night, I experienced a tremendous shaking and tachycardia out of no where. After some shivering and trying to calm down, I managed to drag myself to a clinic but no cause/trigger was found. I ended throwing up in the clinic, may be it was food poisoning?

I'm not sure if this is related to what I read here in the forum or perhaps in the old CGJung forum, that it is related to some kind of "openning of the heart" and the pain associated with it... It is also interesting, to read again about Jung's heart condition in Remo's post above... Maybe I am exerting myself too much along the lines of coniunctio? Not sure...

deo consente..
Sang.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:35 am
Founder

Post Re: Remembering my heart
Sang wrote:
And yesterday, it happened that when I was speaking in a meeting, just adding my little comment to what I thought was the heart of the problem, my heart and body was shaking.

Sang

Could you tell us what the subject was, and what your short answer contained?

Quote:
One night, I experienced a tremendous shaking and tachycardia out of no where. After some shivering and trying to calm down, I managed to drag myself to a clinic but no cause/trigger was found. I ended throwing up in the clinic, may be it was food poisoning?

I know these symptoms as the (unconscious) beginning of the observation of the potential incarnations of the world soul. I experienced it also with other people, also with some physicists. These "symptoms" seems to mean that we should immediately enter a Body-Centered Imagination with the heart. Then images come up, and they seem to be the transformation.

Wolfgang Pauli experienced such phenomena symbolically in dreams and visions as an oscillation which transformed into a rotation. The rotation seems to mean that the sensation of space changes completely. It is what I tried to describe above as the "spaceless space" of the unus mundus. Sometimes these experiences are also combined with UFO/"ET" encounters.

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is related to what I read here in the forum or perhaps in the old CGJung forum, that it is related to some kind of "openning of the heart" and the pain associated with it... It is also interesting, to read again about Jung's heart condition in Remo's post above... Maybe I am exerting myself too much along the lines of coniunctio? Not sure...

Yes, Sang, you are completely right. These phenomena have to do with the opening of the heart chakra. Carl Jung described this intuitively as the realization of Purusha, the ruler of the heart and creator of the world.

As the above quoted statement shows (see my post above), he was however not yet able to describe this world with his synchronicity concept. This is why his heart reacted when he dealt theoretically with synchronicity. The heart has much more to do with what I call white magics (see http://kaleidoscope-forum.org/talk/viewtopic.php?t=397 , post of Aug 3, 12:11), and with transformations in the material world (and not so much with realizations (= transformations) in the mind (new creative insights), as synchronicities point to.

Remo
deo consente..
Sang.[/quote]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:41 am
Profile WWW

These "symptoms" seems to mean that we should immediately enter a Body-Centered Imagination with the heart. Then images come up, and they seem to be the transformation.

Yes Remo, I've been trying to put my heart in my belly. I had some images of my heart being sawed in half or bruised..not sure if it is coming from my head or belly yet. I will continue the washing (BCI as I see it)

Here is what happened yesterday. It was a meeting between mental health professionals and priests. The problem was that some known group of identified patients were not getting/coming in for treatment although the need for treatment was already well identified and the resources were readily available. At this point I feel that I can’t really openly talk about it, not for personal reasons but due to my professional obligation, but let me say that little people in need were being bullied by the bigger and the stronger. I made a little comment to intermediaries (priests in this case) to intervene in a specific way for the oppressed. My suggestion seemed to have resonated with the head priest, as if he was struck by a lightening. He looked like he just got some kind of surge of energy or charge, when I made the comment. There was already a psychologist who was presenting statistics and analysis of the problem in this meeting. I could only speak out of my personal experience. (And this thought of speaking out of personal experience has been on my mind lately. I think Roger made a remark like this in the forum). I also felt that my suggestion “hit the nail on the head.” I had to leave the meeting shortly after I made the comment but I felt the dynamics of the meeting changed, for the better.

Washing,
deo consente, Sang.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:03 pm
Founder

Yes Remo, I've been trying to put my heart in my belly. I had some images of my heart being sawed in half or bruised..not sure if it is coming from my head or belly yet. I will continue the washing (BCI as I see it)

Sang and All

I'm quoting from my paper The Wheel Image of Nicholas von Flue as Symbol of the Subtle Body, http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/radbilde.htm#4 :

Quote:
During his vision [of the terrible face of God he developed into the Radbild (wheel image = Seal of Solomon)] Nicholas experienced the sensation -- which undoubtedly made him extremely anxious -- of his heart nearly bursting into tiny fragments[22], and he was so overwhelmed that he fell to the ground. Nicholas's psychosomatic reaction gives us the first hint that his heart was affected by the vision of the terrifying countenance of God and therefore is associated with the wheel image.

[22]It is also told of Muhammed, the founder of Islam, that his heart was torn asunder.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

... little people in need were being bullied by the bigger and the stronger. I made a little comment to intermediaries (priests in this case) to intervene in a specific way for the oppressed. My suggestion seemed to have resonated with the head priest, as if he was struck by a lightening. He looked like he just got some kind of surge of energy or charge, when I made the comment. There was already a psychologist who was presenting statistics and analysis of the problem in this meeting. I could only speak out of my personal experience. (And this thought of speaking out of personal experience has been on my mind lately. I think Roger made a remark like this in the forum). I also felt that my suggestion “hit the nail on the head.” I had to leave the meeting shortly after I made the comment but I felt the dynamics of the meeting changed, for the better.

And a further quote of a remark I posted today in the kaleidoscope forum, http://kaleidoscope-forum.org/talk/viewtopic.php?t=375 :

Quote:
Quote:
I usually say less then one tenth of what I think, but when I say something, I like to tell what I really think instead of talking about something else and vaguely hinting at this and that.

Perfect! Many, many years ago, in the dream interpretation workshops I organized, I learnt what introverted feeling is. It is really the alchemical (philosophical) gold. Introverted feeling types there did not say one word for a long time. Since I have more or less the same typology (introverted intuition/feeling) I accepted this immediately though other people did not like this behaviour.

But then I realized that these people are in possession of the lapis: After perhaps four or five sessions they opened the first time their mouth. They said one, only one short sentence -- and changed the atmosphere of the whole group deeply. I am sure today that it was this behaviour of these introverted feeling types which helped all members to be able to feel their deepest common roots. After such moments the group was a whole, a unity, perhaps like a tree. This is the reason why some of the members of the different groups meet yet today, perhaps 20 or more years after they had this experience of wholeness in the dream interpretation workshops -- thanks to the introverted feeling types who opened once or twice their mouth in ten sessions.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

A theory can only give them some security that they are not crazy.

And what a theory you have here Remo!

I'm glad I can share my experience here in the forum. Thank you for that, Sang

Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:06 pm
Founder

I guess I described the theory in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2397 , above.

Yes, go on sharing your experiences. I guess you touched upon the unus mundus in the one you told us.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

thank you, but for me they are underserved. the words were given to me as if through dictation. Sophia, is She whom ~ well, that's a whole 'nother story (?) . . . or is it?

i'm originally from Wilkinsburg, Pittsburgh now i live in Westmoreland County - Murrysville.

your art is brilliant along with Roger's poem's love them ... and Ryan's.

Kristian ... you make me proud to be a woman!

Remo .... i remember ... after trying to contact MLVF ... after procrastinating too long and finding out she just died ~ i found you - yet still i didn't reach out to you and why i don't know for everything you write is right on the mark to me!

and to Sang this is for you

THE GOLDEN TEARS

ONE OF THE WAYS OF THE
KNOWING

THE GOLDEN TEARS

THEY FLOW WHEN YOUR HEART IS HEAVY
LADEN WITH PASSION
GENTLY INTO THE DELUGE

THE KNOWING KNOWS NOT TO GRASP
BUT SLOWLY DESCEND
WHERE THE DARKNESS WASHES YOU WITH ITS SEA

THE KNOWING KNOWS THIS SEA
WE ARE WELL VERSED HERE
WE IMMERSE IN ITS GENTLE WAVES
THERE WE FIND NO PAIN

FOR OUR WOUNDS ARE CLEANSED

AND UPON ASCENDING ALLOWED TO HEAL
TO LIVE AGAIN ~ BUT NOW ~ ANOINTED
WITH ITS WISDOM

FOR THE KNOWING KNOWS

roberta h. daer (gloss of enigma) 6-20-1993

through love,
roberta

Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:20 am

I'm watching this show about the Phoenix lights that occured in '97, and I noticed they began on March 13 (3/13).

Roberta, the reason I asked about your whereabouts is because I grew up in Lancaster. (No, I'm not amish :wink: )

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:06 am

As I read the poem, I remembered that some months ago/last year? when I used to meditate walking--may be I should go back to it again. On every step I would say "open--my heart, open--my heart". I got the idea from that famous Vietnamese monk, Thich Nhat Hanh. My tears flowed so easily and so often---I felt quite at one/love with a lot of things in suffering...it felt golden.

Peace,
Sang.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:01 am

Wow, Sang. I love that meditation technique. I used to go walking often myself but stopped once it reached the 90's/100's here. I plan to start again as well. I'll have to come up with a mantra. Thanks for sharing. :P :P :P

Michael

Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:06 am

Post thank you
Dear Roberta -

For the gorgeous 'The Golden Tears' (above) -
and for all the other poems you have shared with us, so rich and healing they are like landscapes we take refuge in, find solace in -

thank you, thank you ---

A picture of Isis for you and all the Sisters of 'the way'. I am most honoured by your kind words.

In La'kech,
Kristin

Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:31 am
Founder

Remo .... i remember ... after trying to contact MLVF ... after procrastinating too long and finding out she just died ~ i found you - yet still i didn't reach out to you and why i don't know for everything you write is right on the mark to me!

Hi Roberta

Interesting. The trouble is that I dreamt several times that I must write in a scientific language. Thus, I'm trying to find the archetypal and even the psychophysical background of the hypothesises of science, especially of physics. I hope that once scientists will understand what I'm writing about.

I know that my artistic side cannot express what I'm dreaming of. This is my limitation and fate ...

However, I hope that people can express the same ideas in an artistic way, as you do.

In fact, for me it is a real miracle how scientific and artistic work comes together in this thread initiated by Michael who is also on the way to unify science and art.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:35 am
Profile WWW

Funny you should say that, Remo. As I am just in an online Pictionary room for 'Science' terms.

Yay! I just got the word, 'mutation'. :)

Loving and learning,
Michael

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:11 am
Founder

Post The Mutation of Consciousness
Yes, Michael, all this has to do with a MUTATION of consciousness needed for the survival of the next decades -- the challenge of you young boys of this century.

And the synchronicities that happen between us give me much hope you will succeed.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:17 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Synchronicity Quest
Sang wrote:
Thank you, Roberta.

As I read the poem, I remembered that some months ago/last year? when I used to meditate walking--may be I should go back to it again. On every step I would say "open--my heart, open--my heart". I got the idea from that famous Vietnamese monk, Thich Nhat Hanh. My tears flowed so easily and so often---I felt quite at one/love with a lot of things in suffering...it felt golden.

Sang

You're approaching the essence! During this mediation you should be aware of what happens spontaneously, acausally. Perhaps a completely new idea comes in mind, perhaps a person crosses your way you dreamt of, perhaps something else happens. The awareness of such events I call the synchronicity quest.

When the heart is open (cut in pieces in Nicholas von Flue's case, cut in two in the case of Muhammad), the world works synchronistically -- a real miracle, I can tell you.

Such miracles could help to end this horrible war between Christians/Jews on the one hand and Muslims on the other.

Remo

[Remark for me myself: See idea of today in dream's journal 2006, back of p. 108: quantum leap in Logos ego leads to observation of synchronicity; quantum leap in Eros ego leads to observation of subtle body]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Synchronicity's Law
A marvellous moment in my life:

As early as on 9/9/1981 I experienced a synchronicity which explained me the way how synchronicites really work -- a real miracle (once again):

I'm dealing with the first attempts of my book Die Gottsucher (Italian version: I Cercatori di Dio; English translation +/- The Quest for God).

A very impressive synchronicity happens:

1. By chance I find an earlier dream, in which a man with the name "Locher" (means in English +/- "the hole maker" (which is of course also the whole maker :idea: ) who tells me: "You should necessarily deal with the problem of the twins."

To the "hole maker" I associate the emptiness of the consciousness (what I call today the Eros ego).

Further I note: The twins seem to talk of the synchronicity problem.

2a. In writing this I sense a very strange sensation in the region of my heart. It is an almost imperceptible stabbing pain. I'm concentrating on it (in the state I call today the Eros consciousness) and feel that my body would like to move. I go on listening to my body and then hear a voice telling me: “Get now the article Akephalos (the "headless") in the Bächtold/Stäubli (Handwörterbuch des deutschen Aberglaubens).

Source: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2412

2b. I follow this order rooting in a psychosomatic pain and go to the library which possesses this encyclopedia. I copy the artice and what do I see by chance? A (new) French journal I had never seen before with the title synchronicitée. (As much as I remember it was brand new then).

In the context of the above I'd like to add here that this is of course an example how Nicholas von Flue's "heart nearly bursting into tiny fragments" and Muhammad's "heart that was torn asunder" show today.

The first event means that the Eros ego helps us to solve the synchronicity problem.

The second event tells us how: In the state of the Eros ego we should concentrate on our heart and get the order what to do (by what Carl Jung called the counter-will (CW 5) of the collective unconscious).

Like this we are led to the outer phenomenon, and this is the synchronicitée – the synchronicity.

Thus, this unique synchronicity showed me what I call today the Synchronicity's Law: If we are able to concentrate on our heart (or on the anahata chakra) we get from there the "order" how to find the outer event of a synchronicity. The synchronicity tells us therefore that we should concentrate on our heart -- or if we don’t and the synchronicity quest is constellated we definitely get trouble with our heart (in the worst case a heart attack!), since we are unconscious about this challenge -- and like this we are led to outer events, which have more or less the same meaning as the inner. Like this we can find out how our future life would like to go on: The counter-will of the collective unconscious has beaten the conscious will, this stupid appendix of the Logos ego.

Remo

PS: The date contains the same meaning: two times 9 = two times new = the twins of synchronicity that lead into the new life.

PPS: This synchronicity led directly into my trouble with the so-called C.G. Jung Institute of Zurich (or their trouble with me 8) . They were not able to follow the counter-will of the collective unconscious, thought that they have to follow their conscious will and are now at their end.

For the counter-will see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#215

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Synchronicity Quest
Remo,

I'm not sure how to explain this, but when I did my walking meditation, it felt like I was in constant communication with... the universe. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING had meaning. I wasn't in this state for too long because one day, I was walking and then I realized "What am I doing? How can [so and so] have meaning? That's when I felt that pain in my right leg shoot up from my foot.

I can provide a more detailed explanation, but I would rather e-mail you for now to see what you think before I put it all on the table. Let me know if this is okay.

Time to get acupuncture.

Adios muchachos,
Michael

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:23 pm
Founder

Post Re: Synchronicity Quest
Michael wrote:
I'm not sure how to explain this, but when I did my walking meditation, it felt like I was in constant communication with... the universe. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING had meaning. I wasn't in this state for too long because one day, I was walking and then I realized "What am I doing? How can [so and so] have meaning? That's when I felt that pain in my right leg shoot up from my foot.

Michael, I can imagine how you felt.

Mostly we (at least we men) are particles. We behave as if we were separated from everything and everybody around us.

But in these moments, when we succeed to reach the heart chakra, we become a field, or a wave. We feel spread out into the whole universe.

This state was initalized in my case by a very impressive dream in 1973 (after I had painted the pictures that I call today the cross' images; #6 see below):

Quote:
Dream: My New Name is Bloomfield

I have forgotten my name [Roth]. I'm completely in despair. I'm trying to remember it but it doesn't work well. Eventually I find my passport and I realize there that my name is -- Bloomfield ...

This is one the one hand the field we have to become instead of the particle we are. On the other hand the "bloom" (eg the lily of Nicholas von Flue) is a symbol of the subtle body and like this of the relationship with the world soul and with the Beyond.

Michael, in the moment you doubted the reality of this state you got a pain in your leg. The leg and the foot are where we stand on, in German the "Standpunkt", the standpoint. You fell back into the standpoint of being a particle. But sometimes you have the task to be a wave.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:13 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, I understand now Remo. The question is, should I strive to reach that state or continue to go with the current flow?

It was so personal and so purely subjective that to not doubt that reality, to me at that time, would be unwise. I'm not sure why the pain my leg continues to this day. Is it because I should be in that reality at all times or is it because I have not 'released' my doubts about it?

Michael

Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next