UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 am

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 The 11:11 Phenomenon 

Post The 11:11 Phenomenon
Has anyone experienced this? Basically, supposedly millions of people are now witnessing this phenomenon in which they notice 11:11 or any other repeated numbers frequently when they check the time or anywhere else they may appear.

I, myself, began noticing this a couple years ago. It was actually a friend who noticed it for me. He asked, "Why is it everytime you ask for the time, it's always 11:11?" I, of course, didn't think much of it at the time. But something made me run a search for it on Google, and sure enough there are loads of sites dedicated to this strange occurance. Some give credit to angels or midwayers who give a celestial tap on the shoulder for us to notice the numbers. I can only think of it as a wake up call to begin noticing synchronicties. But it is also interesting to note that the winter solstice of 2012 is at exactly 11:11 according to the Navy's website.

Any input?

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:04 pm
Founder

Post Re: The 11:11 Phenomenon
Hi Michael

Seems that you have -- synchronistically? -- found the right forum!
Isn't it funny that I am born 11/11/43 at 11:11 in the evening?

Did you know this? Did you read it in my about page?

Anyway, your experience was before you had read about my birthday and time of birth.

Guess that we can share many very interesting experiences.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 11:11
Michael

It is really a strange phenomenon. I do however not really know what it could mean. I guess you could be right that it would like to show us that we should much more live what I call the "synchronicity quest". I began to live it in the early eighties. I had a dream and then, yet half in a sleeping state went out into the town (Zurich, Switzerland). Perhaps it was some sort of a state of "somnambulism". I let me lead by I don't know whatsoever.

The results were incredible! I met the people I just dreamt of some hours ago. I experienced very similar events I dreamt of just before, and so on. I began to believe that the world is synchronized with my dream world. Like this I began to understand that there is a different state of consciousness, in which we are much more in the flow of life than in our usual consciousness.

I discussed this once with Marie-Louise von Franz. She agreed that we should now begin to ask ourselves how the number and the intensity of synchronicities could perhaps be increased by consciously living such altered states of consciousness. Jung yet thought that syncs are relatively seldom events. I am not convinced anymore of that, since in these states it seems that causality is replaced by synchronicity. It is just a matter of the "sort" of the consciousness. I call this today the difference between the Logos and the Eros consciousness.

A direct result of my "somnambulism" is today that most of my creative writings comes out of synchronicities. I just try to flow with the flow of the Tao.

However, this way of living creatively asks for one big sacrifice: The sacrifice of ambition and of the will to do the things then when our stiff consciousness thinks that it is time to do them. One has to learn to listen to what Carl Jung called the "counter-will" (CW 5) of the collective unconscious. It is the Sulphur of alchemy. If we follow him he is merciful, if not he is absolutely cruel.

This was not easy to accept, I can tell you.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, I did not know about your birthdate/time. Very interesting.

I've heard you know how to 'create' synchronicity and I suppose this is what you mean by learning the counter-will. Can you offer any tips to achieve this state of altered consciousness?

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:24 pm
Founder

Post altered state
I don't know exactly how. I guess there are different ways to reach this state. In my case when waking up I just tried to stay in this half-sleepy state [what I call today the Eros consciousness; google with <Remo Roth Eros ego consciousness> to find further informations] and went out in town. No alarm clock of course, no shower of course, even no washing of the face.

Much later a friend confessed that he had seen me and he thought that I had become crazy now ;-).

I had only one trouble. When crossing a street in town I had to come back into my normal consciousness. Otherwise I had perhaps been killed.

But after crossing the street I was able to let me fall back into this altered state.

"Asphalt Indian" instead of Asphalt Cowboy?

It was just a great state!

Remo

PS: I guess however that you are a lot of times in this state without being conscious about ît.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post James Dean in Giants
I always thought that I feel like James Dean in "Giants" in the moment he finds the oil. He was however not conscious about the fact that sometimes it is absolutely necessary to return into the normal state of consciousness. I guess this is why he died.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Wow, I did not know about your birthdate/time. Very interesting.

I've heard you know how to 'create' synchronicity and I suppose this is what you mean by learning the counter-will. Can you offer any tips to achieve this state of altered consciousness?

No, I cannot create synchronicities. They are always everywhere. As much as I remember Don Juan Matus/Castaneda calls this the accordance of the outer world. But our Logos ego does not follow the Tao anymore. Like this we are at the wrong time at the wrong place, and thus we cannot observe synchronicities anymore. As quantum physics tells us however, only the observation creates the phenomenon. This is why it is so important that as much people as possible begin to observe synchroncities.

The important aspect of all this is that it is a matter of observation and not of a will-centered creation of things. The things, e.g. synchronicities, are created themselves -- out of the Self -- but only if we accept that we should abandon our will and follow the flow of the Tao, we can observe synchronicities.

Mostly we are not at all conscious about this behaviour, even if we are in it. We have unconsciously switched into the Eros consciousness. To become conscious about the fact that one is in it seems to be the challenge.

It seems that UFO encounter and especially abduction victims are forced into this state. This would mean that the "ETs" force mankind -- or at least some "choosen" humans -- into this state since they would like to be created by the observation of human beings. I call this the "creation by observation" in contrast to the usual "creation by cognition" in science and in philosophy. Google with <Remo Roth creation by cognition> to read more about this difference.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
It seems that UFO encounter and especially abduction victims are forced into this state. This would mean that the "ETs" force mankind -- or at least some "choosen" humans -- into this state since they would like to be created by the observation of human beings.

Are you saying, we the observers of UFO's are the ones creating them simply by observing them?

I understand the quantum theory of creation by observation and am quite fond of it. But, I do not understand how UFO's can be created this way.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:23 pm
Founder

Post Pauli's death synchronicity with 137
Part I:

Michael wrote:
Are you saying, we the observers of UFO's are the ones creating them simply by observing them?

I understand the quantum theory of creation by observation and am quite fond of it. But, I do not understand how UFO's can be created this way.

Very funny that we discuss this exactly in a thread, which is so individually related to me -- to 11/11 11:11 !

I hope I can give you an understandable answer. Otherwise please ask back, since I guess it is very important that people understand what I try to explain with the help of my theory.

I begin with alchemy, more exactly: With the difference between Neoplatonic and Hermetic alchemy Wolfgang Pauli has first seen.

Neoplatonism (and Platonism) are based on the idea that the good spirit must be liberated and/or extracted from evil matter. The logical consequence of all this was Descartes' very onesided idea of the res extensa, i.e., matter, and the res cogitans, i.e., the conscious mind. The idea of the res extensa is that matter has only an extension, nothing else. And now the important aspect comes: Since matter has an extension, it is measurable. Like this mathematics could enter science. Thus, the matter term as well as the energy term are up until today always combined with measurability. Like this quantitative energy can be extracted out of matter. This is the modern form of Neoplatonic alchemy, i.e. the “Spirit in Matter” (see Jung, CW 12, Chapter III) is liberated. This happened first as the liberation of what I call the Logos ego out of matter during the last 400 years or so, and of course also as the conscious liberation of physical energy out of matter (possible since Newton).

Since Pauli died with the today famous fine structure constant synchronicity we must ask ourselves if this world is not too limited. This constant is 1/137, and the number of the room of the Red Cross Hospital in Zurich where he died was 137. The Red Cross Hospital was (it does not exist anymore today) just on the other side of the street, on the opposite side (!) of the street of his bureau as a professor for theoretical physics at the ETH (Federal Institute for Technology of Switzerland). Thus as a first result the synchronicity tells us that we have to look for a world "opposite" to the physical.

The fine structure constant is dimensionless, i.e. it does not contain one of the physical basic principles mass, time and space! It is a naked number! Thus it talks of a world, in which there is no mass, no time and no space in the physical meaning (the "opposite" world to the physical, in which Pauli entered with his death, the Beyond; see above). This is a world in which the three so-called dimensions of physics are absent. More exactly the synchronicity means therefore, that we as the descendents of Pauli have to go on in the search for a world in which these physical dimensions are absent. This world is the unus mundus, the one world, or as Pauli called it: The psychophysical reality (note that he as a physicist talks of a reality, i.e., something that is observable!). I call it also the “always/everywhere”, since in it there is no space and not time in the physical meaning, and neither any mass (but a “subtle mass”, the subtle body). No time means that time is eternal, no space means that a point is the same as the whole universe (see also the “Point A” statement of Carl Jung in section 5 of http://www.psychovision.ch/ufnw/egeln_chap13_roth.htm . This world is of course the unus mundus, of which the Beyond is a part.

To find this world we must overcome Neoplatonic science, i.e., the idee that we extract the good spirit out of evil matter by the Logos ego, the already extracte spirit, i.e., with the help of the conscious mind and the laws of physics, i.e., with the help of Newton’s causal physics.

However, how about quantum physics? I will come back to it below. First I’d like to show the difference between Hermetic alchemy and Neoplatonic alchemy. The latter extracted not only physical energy out of matter, but also the conscious spirit. I call this principle in a neutral language the spirit-psyche. What we call the mind is the conscious spirit-psyche, the unconscious spirit-psyche is on the one hand physical energy, on the other Carl Jung’s objective psychic energy. Physics neglects however the latter. On the other hand, Carl Jung’s depth psychology is unconscious about the body and matter (also of money as a necessary physical aspect of life!). This is why the two are complementary in the sense of Niels Bohr, as Pauli has shown.

But the challenge of our time is to overcome this complementarity, since the unus mundus is beyond it. Thus the question arises how to do this.

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Founder

I show in my contributions in the internet that physics has unconsciously overcome this complementarity with the help of the atomic bomb (and the nuclear plants). In them artificial radioactivity is created. Pauli has however already seen that regarded phenomenologically the red tincture (with its multiplicatio = radioactive radiation!), the last result of the Hermetic coniunctio or unio corporalis or hierosgasmos, is symbolically equivalent to the radioactive decay. A special sort of this Hermetic myth (described in Chapter IV in Carl Jung’s Mysterium Coniunctionis) is the myth of the old, sick king, who must die, enter the womb of the queen and only like this is reborn and rejuvenated, incarnated into a new world in which he is the elixier of life or the alexipharmakum, i.e., the antidote. It is – in opposition to the Jewish/Christian -- a sexual creation myth, in which the queen and the king unify sexually. The difference to the human instinctive sexuality is however the fact that the god dies first and then enters as a whole corps the womb of the queen (this is why Tantrism is so en vogue today; if all these neo-Tantrists knew that they will die by unconsciously imitating the coniunctio … !!!). There he dissolves into his atoms, and these atoms are the seeds for the new life.

I state now that the radioactivity corresponds to this process. In other words: What we call radioactivity on a physical level – more exactly: beta radioactivity -- is on a psychophysical level (or on the level of the unus mundus) the process of the coniunctio, or of the unio corporalis. Thus, I state that on the physical level, radioactivity really exists (we can measure it) that there exists however a deeper level, the psychophysical, on which radioactivity is the same as what Hermetic alchemy called the red tincture (or the infans solaris, the sun’s child which is however the sun/moon’s child). This is why I postulate that we must – on a higher level, including quantum physical epistemology (but not its mathematics) and the depth psychological results of Carl Jung – go back to Hermetic alchemy. I state that a synchronicity Wolfgang Pauli experienced at the foundation ceremony of the C.G. Jung Institute, Zurich in 1948 shows this (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/pauli_f ... d_sync.htm ).

What does this mean? To explain this I have now to enter two terms of mine. I state as a result of a modern interpretation of the alchemical Axiom of Maria Prophetissa, especially of the part “…and out of the Third comes One as the Fourth; like this the Two become One,” (see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#454 ) that the energy term must be bipolar. These two “sorts” of energy I call spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. The former is the above quoted physical energy on the one hand and Carl Jung’s objective psychic energy on the other. The latter is a some sort of parapsychological energy not controllable by the conscious will. Thus, because of archetypal reasons I introduce a new aspect of the energy term we can also call the yin energy, the Chi, and so on (which is observable, thus exists!).

With the help of these terms we can define the main process of Neoplatonic alchemy and thus modern science as follows

Matter-psyche -> spirit-psyche

i.e., matter-psyche (matter) is transformed into energy. This is for example the process that happens when you drive a car. This is also the theoretical background of the observation of dreams: Out of the matter of our body a spiritual aspect, the dream, is extracted. This is also the background of Active Imagination, since also in it the collective spirit contained in matter is extracted and added to the conscious spirit = extension of consciousness, the goal of A.I.

But now the new thing comes. The discovery of the radioactive beta decay led to a very serious problem. In it a neutron decays into a proton and an electron. However, the energy conservation law was violated in it. This was an incredible great shock for the physicists of 1920 or so. Thus Pauli began to think, and think, and think. At the end he had the “solution”: There must be a third particle (mass) as a result of the decay process that carries the missing energy (energy = mass). Enrico Fermi called this particle the neutriono. As we know today, this particle is however the antineutrino, i.e., a particle of so-called antimatter.

Like this the whole physical world was once again saved from the death of the king. It was possible to construct the atomic bomb and later the nuclear power plants. The hole thing has only one trouble: On a deeper level the antineutrino is not a particle of antimatter, but it is negative energy, which has “completely unphysical properties.” By a “metaphysical trick” I describe in http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... e_p2.htm#2 Paul Dirac transformed however negative energy into antimatter. As much as I see, this is very onesided, since like this the “other energy”, the negative energy or what I call matter-psyche was excluded. It is the energy behind the Pauli effect, behind parapsychology, especially behind the so-called macoro-psychokinetics (the Poltergeist phenomenon belongs to it, as well as the Pauli effect and the strange phenomena during Carl Jung’s spiritistic séances with his cousin Helly (see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... 3_e.htm#53 ), and also what happened when Jung visited Freud the first time in Vienna.

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Founder

In my terminology this process can be described in a neutral language as the following twin process – which is the central process of Hermetic alchemy:

{spirit-psyche -> matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy}

and

{matter-psyche with potentiall higher negentropy -> spirit-psyche with realized higher negentropy}

The first process is what happens in the radioactive beta decay, if we look at it on the deeper psychophysical level. This means that not an antineutrino is created, but matter-psyche. Matter-psyche is the potential energy in the unus mundus. In a Hermetic alchemical terminology it is the womb of the goddess the masculine god enters and dissolves. By this the unus mundus is “charged”. I parallelize such a situation with an electrical condensor. The difference is however that the discharge of this condensor is acausal, indeterministic. One never knows when and where it happens (This is why when it happens in “choosen” humans, the observations of these subjects or their self-observations are so important; see above about accidental time and space).

With the help of the first of the above twin process, the condensor is “loaded” with matter-psyche, with the “energy of the Beyond”. The unus mundus or the Beyond contains a potentially higher negentropy, i.e., potentially higher life, i.e., potential processes in our space and time bound world that follow the entropy law (i.e., birth, life, death).

This “other energy” or “other matter” is however only potential. And here the epistemology of quantum physics comes in: Only by the observation of such processes as described in the second of the above twin process of Hermetic alchemy (or a Hermetic science of the future I postulate) the higher negentropy of matter-psyche can be incarnated into our world, i.e. new life can be created. We can compare all this with the wave function of quantum physics. The unus mundus is some sort of a universal wave function, and its unique collapse accidentialy in time and space (i.e., possible in any moment in any human; thus we cannot choose such observers consciously by will) must be observed by the consciousness. Only when such processes are observed (by “choosen” people) they become incarnated, i.e., become processes in our space and time bound world.

With the help of the invention of the artificial radioactive decay we accelerate these potential incarnation processes. They were always here, but now we increase them in an unimaginable way. Thus, because of the invention of the atomic bomb mankind plays now the Goddess, the feminine Creator! But it does this in a completely unconscious way.

Since because of the production of what physics calls “antineutrinos” in an incredible big amount, potential incarnation processes are very much constellated. Thus the “world soul”, i.e., the energetical principle of the unus mundus, the “womb of the Goddess”, begins now to create out of herself. She is pregnant – and no one realizes this extremely dangerous unconscious process. Thus She begins to “choose” specific humans, who are forced to observe the second of the above twin process, i.e., the creation and incarnation of new life in our space and timebound material world out of the unus mundus. This happens in UFO encounter and especially in abduction. This is also why all these abduction experiences are always so sexually colored (coniunctio! Unio corporalis!).

As much as I see, the necessary condition for the observation of these incarnation processes out of the unus mundus is that the human concerned changes from what I call the Logos ego into the Eros ego. The latter stops thinking consciously and lets itself “flow” in the flow of the Tao. Like this it can observe these incarnation phenomena, be it outside, be it inside, in its own body (what I call the observation of the “inner quantum leap” or of the “inner radioactive decay”). These phenomena happen mostly in the belly, as much as I can see.

Now, finally, after this long sermon, your question, Michael, can be answered. Our challenge of the beginning 21st century is to observe these constellated twin processes in the universe. Like this we can perhaps help incarnate positive, constructive counter-events to the destructive events of today – especially of the war of Western power people unconsciously identical with the Logos against Islamic power people unconsciously identical with the principle of Eros (in its broadest meaning).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
It seems that UFO encounter and especially abduction victims are forced into this state. This would mean that the "ETs" force mankind -- or at least some "choosen" humans -- into this state since they would like to be created by the observation of human beings.

To clarify the answer to your question a little more: UFO observers and abduction victims are forced into this "altered state of consciousness", since only in this state these creations are observable. Since the World Soul would like that her potential creations and incarnations are observed by "choosen" humans and like this incarnated She forces the "choosen" humans into this state.

Thus the question arises how these UFOs could be explained with the terms of my theory. As much as I can see up until today, they are "collective subtle body", i.e., the background of a new physical (i.e., nonorganic; machines) creation in our space and time bound world -- perhaps "higher organized nonorganic matter" ("higher technology") being created out of the higher dimension, the unus mundus or psychophysical reality (the crop circles are a different form of this higher organized matter, namely in organic matter). This is why UFO researchers who stay in the old paradigma of physical space, time and mass as the only possible world think that ETs with much higher technology intrude us out of a different universe or star. I guess however that UFOs as well as "ETs" do not come out of a different universe or of a distant star, but out of this other dimension, the dimension of the unus mundus which is everywhere and nowhere, in the pointspace that is equal to the whole universe, as well as on the one hand eternal and on the other observable just in the moment of the "quantum leap", in the moment of the incarnation. Thus, the ETs are the "conscious rulers" (the highest sort of organic life) of the crop circles (the higher organized organic matter) and of the UFOs, the higher organized anorganic matter. Thus the ETs could be some sort of the prototype of the new human of tomorrow.

If this process happens unconsciously, it will become destructive. This is why the observation by "choosen" people is so important, since only the conscious observation of these spontaneous, acausal, indeterministic acts transforms them into a meaningful event. Otherwise the incarnation goes unconsciously on and on, however, since it is an unconscious process, in a destructive way.

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Founder

PS: With "the incarnation goes unconsciously on and on" I mean that people are not conscious about the fact that they are in the Eros state and like this it's true that the incarnation happens (since these individuals are observing in the Eros state) but since they do not realize first that they are in this altered state and second do not understand the meaning of these incarnations, the latter become destructive.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:13 am
Profile WWW

Just after reading Michaels' initial postings here and Remo's reply regarding his birthdate, I shut the computer down for the night and went downstairs. Completely without thinking, while turning off the lights, my eye caught the glow of the clock on the stove: it said " 11:11 " .

Michael - I have seen synchronous numbers alot, and on and off different patterns emerge. I note the sequences and consider the numbers based on numerology, as with the Tarot, and other such systems. Lately I have gone from seeing alot of 9's to the 1's again - I consider this a kind of 'start up' sequence/energy, as 9 is a number of release, pointing toward completion. Perhaps the 1's are saying - yes - here is a begininng energy again! At any rate, it is wise to note what you had been considering just before you saw the number sequence (on license plates, wherever), as once you kindof know what meaning the numbers have been allotted energetically in numerology and so on, they can suggest to you a 'meaning' around what you had just been thinking.

Furthermore, the number 11 is considered very important in Kabbalic lore, and, I believe in some other numerological systems as well. It is considered a number 'unto itself', intact, and not reduceable down to 2, which gives it additional meaning beyond the idea of ' 1 '. If I can find the site regarding numbers where I got some of my information I'll post it here later on.

(As I close this post, I see that the clock now reads " 11: 02 "...hmmm.. the joke is on me!)

B.T.W.: am finding this discussion fills in solidly where my understanding was weakest in regard to the background history of the new psychophysical 'idea' and so on. Thanks for all the great material Remo.

O.K. - now I am almost spooked - it is 11:22 - ..... :o
Kristin

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:25 pm

Yes, thank you for clarifying some of those concepts, Remo. They were very elucidating. I will continue to familiarize myself with these concepts, as I have no prior knowledge of alchemy.

I recently watched a program about the neutrino. It was an hour in length but it seemed the most they could say about it was that it was something that had no mass, but it could exceed the speed of light (?). I didn't learn much from the show, but it is interesting how it relates to what you were saying.

As for the UFO's/Abductions. I am not one to believe in actual abductions, partly because I have never had any waking experience in which this occured. I've only had dreams where I actually saw some beings. It is strange how many people report being abducted and having their eggs or sperm taken. Seems a little outlandish to me, but who knows for sure?

I suppose I have trouble believing that if these were from 'the other side' then why would the look so horrific and leave people so terrified? It would seem more logical if they were benevolent and more angelic than alien.

Kristin, I have been seeing 9:11 a lot and I noticed a few others who were reporting the same thing on another forum. I've just been hoping it's not an indication of another 9/11-esque attack.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:53 pm

Also, many people who claim they've been abducted only report so after being hyptnotized and recalling these images. It seems this could be easily explained if the hyptotist were directing them to believe this is what happened or if the patient already had some preconceived notion or suspicion that they had been 'taken' by some alien beings. The pieces just don't seem to fit together for me.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Founder

As for the UFO's/Abductions. I am not one to believe in actual abductions, partly because I have never had any waking experience in which this occured. I've only had dreams where I actually saw some beings. It is strange how many people report being abducted and having their eggs or sperm taken. Seems a little outlandish to me, but who knows for sure?

For me the important aspect is that these experiences agree phenomenologically with what the contents of the Holy Wedding or the coniunctio or the unio corporalis of Heremtic alchemy say: A new creation and incarnation is possible -- a fact that Neoplatonic alchemy and modern science, based on the philosophy of Neoplatonic alchemy denies. In modern terms this denial is the so-called entropy law, the second law of thermodynamics. It says that there is no possibility of a negentropy, i.e., that energy becomes more "sophistacted". The saucer you let fall into pieces cannot become whole anymore without an input of energy.

Hermetic alchemy tells us however that this is possible. Someone has the ability of letting the movie run backwards -- and even create a much better saucer than you had in your hands.

Hermetic alchemy symbolizes this process in the way I described above: The dying king -- the broken saucer -- enters the womb of the queen, of the world soul, a negentropic principle belonging to the unus mundus or to the psychophysical reality, and like this the king can rejuvenate, and be reborn on a higher level. This is what happens in the UFO encounter and abduction phenomenology. Since the humans who observe these phenomena are not conscious about the possibility of such "procreations" -- alchemically: the atoms of the dying king, which become the seeds for the new creation out of the womb of the queen -- they experience them in these abduction phenomena.

I do not think that all of these experiences are only reproduced under hypnosis. But of course hypnosis furthers the state I call the Eros consciousness. The difficult thing is to believe that in this altered consciousness one can observe a world completely different to ours. Read "Journey to Ixtlan" By Don Juan Matus/Castaneda to see how the latter experienced this world. [He was however much too much in a Western power complex and tried later to manipulate this world and his followers.]

PS: This world is well-known in the English tales of the fairies and the magical landscapes. Further, these tales show us that these phenomena are somehow connected to special magical places. Today the storage places of nuclear missiles and the nuclear plants?

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

The way in which the UFO phenomena is being presented by the popular media these days is very different than it was in the past when it was looked upon by most people primarily as reconnaissance missions by extraterrestrials in nuts and bolts spacecraft from other planets in other star systems, etc.
Consequently, certain aspects of the phenomema are highlighted and emphasized over others.

Not all "abductions" take place at night during sleep or states of diminished consciousness. While much of the current pop-UFO literature and media focus on the so-called "missing-time" experience that brings people into hypnotic regression sessions, there are numerous reports of interactions with "UFOnauts" during the day, although we do not hear of
them so readily anymore. The huge "flaps" that occurred in France during the 1950s is one example.

As for the behavior and appearance of these beings, these are not attributes we cannot comment on logically. If we were to rely solely on what the popular media puts forth, we might be led to believe that the only type of being ever seen are the ubiquitous "Greys", when in fact, there are dozens of different types of beings described from cyclopean giants to robotic machines to blonde-haired, blue-eyed humans. Why this is so leads to the question of what are witnesses actually observing during the UFOnauts manifestation. They are not necessarily benign in the way most people would define that term. In the history of UFO literature there are many incidents reported of overtly hostile behavior toward humans; there are numerous reports out of Brazil of people being aggressively hunted by sinister flying objects who have died as a result of exposure to a lethal radiation directed at them. People are influenced by pop new-age schlock about benevolent Mary Poppins-type guardian angels and friendly "spiritually-evolved" space brothers from the Pleiades, and have the tendency to anthropomorphize and sugar-coat something that is not human and has its' own agenda. I suspect they may be related to humans in a way we do not yet understand, but they are not human, and so do not conform to our expectations of how they should look or behave or how human should react to interacting with them.

The genetic aspect of the phenomena appears in the idea of a race of alien/human hybrids being engineered by the UFOnauts. Reports of this go back decades and is nothing new. Only the current media exploitation of this has popularized it in the minds of the public. The reason why something like this might be happening may not appeal to everyone walking the planet.

Chris

"My number is 11 as all their numbers who are of us."
Liber Al vel Legis 1:60

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:01 pm
Founder

Post My # 11
Hi Kristin

kristin wrote:
Just after reading Michaels' initial postings here and Remo's reply regarding his birthdate, I shut the computer down for the night and went downstairs. Completely without thinking, while turning off the lights, my eye caught the glow of the clock on the stove: it said " 11:11 " .

What you describe here is being in the Eros ego as I define it. This state is not an “abaissement du niveau mental” (Pierre Janet/Carl Jung), but an altered consciousness, which is able to relate to the unus mundus.

It seems that # 11 "sychronizes" all of us in this forum. Since it was not at all my consciousness who did this, I accept that the Self has given us the symbolic number archetype for our forum.

Here it becomes now a little difficult, since I never liked to bring in personal aspects of my work. In the last months, however, I have seen that it is impossible to go on without this. Of course we must distinguish between personal aspects that belong to the personal shadow, and other ones which belong to what I call the Self -- in my understanding the conjunction of the Logos Self and the Eros Self. [Further explanations see in my "Holy Wedding", http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... ntents.htm ]

My personal aspect of # 11 connected to the coniunctio, is the Tao aspect of this number. Already in my thesis for my diploma at the C.G. Jung Institute of Zurich -- I however renounced to this diploma for scientific and ethical reasons in 1982 (see also Wolfgang Pauli's criticism in http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/jungneo ... ep1.htm#31 -- I dealt with # 11 as a symbol of the coniunctio. As Marcel Granet describes in his book La Pensée Chinoise (also available in English under the title Chinese Thinking or similar), # 11 is the symbol of the Tao (i.e., the unio corporalis, the coniunctio), since it is a combination of # 5 and # 6, the former being yang, masculine, the latter yin, feminine.

When yin and yang come together in the Tao (coniunctio in Hermetic alchemy), they exchange their attributes, ie 5 becomes feminine, 6 masculine. This is exactly the same process in Taoism as the so-called exchange of attributes in Hermetic alchemy. Thus we see that Taoism -- at least as it is described in Granets book -- has the same roots as Hermetic alchemy.

The result is the birth of the new world in Taoism, in Hermetic alchemy it is the infans solaris, the sun child (which is however a sun/moon child) or the red tincture. Wolfgang Pauli was fascinated by the former, described by Robert Fludd. He however saw already the symbolical/phenomenological accordance between the red tincture and radioactivity.

This is why I had -- for 33 years now -- to deal so intensely with the coniunctio. And I am so happy that I have found people in the Internet who seem to have the same challenge. It is now 9 years ago -- see the symbolism of my mandala = 9x11 -- that a voice in a dream told me that I have to open a WebSite in the Internet. I hated this idea since I was one of the first programmers of Europe, ended however in my big life crisis with this profession, and did therefore not like to go back to programming (in these times one had yet to programm the Sites in HTML; no HTML editor or alike). But I did it since I felt that this was an order of the "counter-will" of the collective unconscious.

Here I have to formulate myself in English, which is not my mother tongue and which I do not speak and write too well. But I learnt that one of the most famous proverbs of Hermetic alchemy is true: In stercore invenitur -- in the dirt you will find the lapis (which does of course not mean that English is the dirt, but my poor knowledge of it). Here I am forced to be inartificial, simple. I cannot hide behind the language (which is IMO a danger of Neoplatonic philosophy), I am forced to write as simple as possible -- but try not to be simplifying.

This is the story behind "my" # 11. And I remeber now that in a very early dream Carl Jung has given me my birthdate as a present!

I am sure that everyone in this forum has also such a number, believe however that most of them have also to do with # 11.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for sharing, Remo. That was a very intriguing read. And as a side note, your english is phenomenal (no pun intended). I agree that language is a barrier, but you have definitely done a great job overcoming it.

Another side note:
I saw the movie V for Vendetta last night. I was surprised to see how much it involves meaningful coincidences. I recommend seeing it.

One question I have is how to go about recognizing something as the counter-will of the collective unconscious. I've had a dream or two where I felt like I was in direct conversation with "God" and when I woke up I had this vague but real memory of having a whole talk about synchronicity and how "it is the point".

I would like to convey to you some of my most personal experiences, but I think I would rather do it via e-mail for now. Please let me know if this is okay.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:36 am

Post 2012
Also, there is still the tie in with 2012. Winter solstice occurs at 11:11 GMT on December 21, 2012.

I've done some research, probably as some of you have, about the Mayans and their calendric system.

According to them, this date marks the end of the 4th world (and the beginning of the 5th).

I have a feeling synchronicity has a lot to do with it, whatever it is. Maybe a worldwide awakening to seeing meaning in life? Or maybe something more profound? Something else also tells me UFO's might be involved...

I know I've read that Tibetan monks have, through remote viewing, somehow determined that in 2012 man will be saved by "ET's".

I've also heard that Mayan communities are filled with synchronicity.

Maybe someone else with more knowledge in this area would be able to elucidate some possible scenarios. I know it is a ways off, but I think it is important to start thinking about this now.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:58 am
Founder

Post 2010
Michael, thanks a lot. I did not know that # 11 has also to to with 2012 (as you mentioned already earlier). I guess Chris dealt very much with 2012.

Chris, perhaps you open a new thread with "2012"?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 2012
This was a nice Freudian! It is of course 2012. I dreamt however that all these phenomena will at the latest begin in 2010. This was the background of the Freudian.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:18 am
Profile WWW

What do you mean by this? You are giving meaning to a Freudian slip?

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:22 am
Founder

Yes! We should stop the pathologizing of the Freudian slip! Very many of my best creative things came out of Freudian slips.

Example:

When, some 25 years ago, I rent a flat the owner did only let it to me if I accepted that his piano rested there. I accepted and began to play the piano. I can only do this in playing block accord with the left and a melody with the right. Ok. I began to play some accords and then what happened -- a Freudian slip of the right hand! Consciously I tried to play an existing melody I had in my head, but the unconscious corrected me. The right hand -- I am left handed, thus my right hand is connected to the unconscious -- began to play incredibly beautiful melodies itself - a Freudian slip. But it was the beginning of my creativity in music. I (or better the hand possessed by the Freudian slip ;-) ) wrote about 100 melodies -- so called earwigs (catchy tunes).

It is a real catastrophe that most psychologist of today interpret all these creative Freudian slips in a pathologizing way -- perhaps since they are possessed by their habitual negativism ...

Remo

PS: The counter-will of the unconscious!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Founder

In stercore invenitur !!!

It is a real catastrophe that most psychologist of today interpret all these creative Freudian slips in a pathologizing way -- perhaps since they are possessed by their habitual negativism ...

It was exactly this pathologizing attitude I critisized in the C.G. Jung Institute of 1981. A depth psychological educational center which carries the name of exactly the depth psychologist who has shown us the positive aspect of the unconscious! But habitual negativism produces nothing else than even more negativism. The root of all this is the fact that the wrong people become therapists; the ones whose education teaches them that dealing with a disease is to exterminate dirt -- the disease (which is of course only negative). In a Neoplatonic way they have nothing else in their heads than to destroy this evil aspect with the help of their "good" method, the intellectually developed "therapy".

[There are however exceptions, as always. I do therefore not say that all psychological and medical analysts are like this. But there is a big tendency to this direction because of these unconscious Neoplatonic preconditions.]

Hermetic alchemy tries however to find the gold in the shit ;-)

I'm sure that Carl Jung turns in his grave in Kusnacht close to the Institute -- not only once, he is rotating now.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:03 am
Profile WWW

Post 2012
Hey Remo & all,

As the 11th member to rejoin the forum on March 11th, I'll see what I can throw together on 2012.

Cheers!
Chris

Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:34 pm
Site Admin

Post Our users have posted a total of 111 articles...
Our users have posted a total of 111 articles...

this is what I've just read while intending to post about the 1111 subject.

Something we have to take into account is that if you have an analogic clock, you'll never be attracted by the 1111.

However anyone who's got a digital clock can suddenly find the four digits under her/his eyes.

But then again if you see 10 17 when looking at your watch you will not be more interested than that.

11 11 seems to have some numinosum attached to it.

So what? the 1 and the 4, the usual quaternity? Yes, obviously, but...

1111 considered as a binary number is nothing else than 15 base 10. And 15 seen as 1+5 is 6.

Six is 2x3: thus we are back to the seal of Solomon.

Funny, isn't it? or is it?

Just toying, of course 8)

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:38 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Crossword time
Good morning,

My morning ritual is to do my crossword puzzle, it helps me wake up. I always try to improve my time. This morning my time was 11:11!

Before the popularity of digital watches/clocks I remember the same feeling when the clock/watch hands met, like 1:05. I remember being a little girl and shouting and pointing excitedly at the clock. For a sceond the entire family would go silent (of course I had caused such a raucus) but then my grandfather would say that someone was thinking about us. I still wear a traditional watch and everytime the hands meet I stop to think - so it probably works both ways - I am thinking of you, thinking of me...

All this makes me wonder what is happening when we observe 11:11.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:01 pm
Founder

Post Re: 2012
Christopher Ross wrote:
Hey Remo & all,

As the 11th member to rejoin the forum on March 11th, I'll see what I can throw together on 2012.

Cheers!
Chris

Just unbelievable ! :roll:

2012 and 11:11 (winter solstice) come together in you, Chris, in your individuality !

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:10 pm
Profile WWW

Very fascinating perspective on the Freudian slip. It does make sense.

Another 11:11 happened last night.

I was over at a friend's family's house celebrating St. Patrick's day. I hadn't looked at a clock once when I was there. When I started walking home, I looked at my cell phone and it was 11:11. I couldn't help but laugh.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:46 pm

You said:"Has anyone experienced this? Basically, supposedly millions of people are now witnessing this phenomenon in which they notice 11:11 or any other repeated numbers frequently when they check the time or anywhere else they may appear."

I have experienced this many times over the years. However, it's not always these numbers but numbers like; 444 or 1212 or 333. This tells me something is happening in the inner realm and I am in synch with it.

This happens with the speedometer in the car as well. I happen to look down when matching numbers come up or all the numbers are turning.

Take care
Frances.

Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:26 pm

You said:"Has anyone experienced this? Basically, supposedly millions of people are now witnessing this phenomenon in which they notice 11:11 or any other repeated numbers frequently when they check the time or anywhere else they may appear."

I have experienced this many times over the years. However, it's not always these numbers but numbers like; 444 or 1212 or 333. This tells me something is happening in the inner realm and I am in synch with it.

This happens with the speedometer in the car as well. I happen to look down when matching numbers come up or all the numbers are turning.

Take xare
Frances.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:26 pm

Post ....kabbala and the # 11
Brothers and Sisters in 11:11 Salutations!

I was skimming some sites in an effort to discover something more about the number 11 based on the study of Kabbala. For anyone who doesn't know about Kabbala (Qabalah), it is considered a mystic arm of Judaism - however - it is said that the information in the study of Kabbala comes from much farther back in time, and that this system was appropriated by the Jewish (and Spanish/Arabic) mystics as the model for their secret studies of the various levels of universal manifestation. Alchemists (many being mystics, the introverts) were magnetized to this amazing template, the arbor philosophica that grows 'upside down'. This Kabbalistic Tree is the same as the World Tree of ," Shamanic, Hindu, Egyptian, Sumerian, Toltec, and Norse traditions, also described in The Upanishads as 'a tree eternally existing, its roots aloft, its branches spreading below' ". It was in this regard that Paracelsus wrote in his Tincture of the Philosophers; " If you do not understand the use of the Cabalists and the old astronomers, you are not born of God for the Spagyric Art, or chosen by nature for the work of Vulcan, or created to open your mouth concerning the Alchemical Arts." (this information courtesy of David Goddard from his excellent text, [u]The Tower of Alchemy[/u]), p.14). At any rate, last night, I came across something interesting in my search. To make things even more engaging (and that is saying a lot given our collective energy around this topic already), it was at exactly 11:11 p.m, right when Michael was glancing down at his watch while walking home from his evening event, that I came across the following :idea: :

First of all, it seems that the number 11 has been looked upon in general in a somewhat negative way by traditional western religious texts/leaders (in the Talmud at least, from what I can tell by my mini search). This is because 10 is considered by those conventions to be a 'perfect' number, and therefore the number 'eleven' becomes the location where humanity can be seen to 'fall' away again from the attainment of such perfection. I was not aware of this distinction. Perhaps someone else knows more about it. It was quite an odd discovery, given that I had only just learnt from Remo in the forum that the Tao presents the number eleven as THE number of 'peace' and reciprocity, the number of the achievement of a form of grace. What a comparison!

Furthermore, I discovered yet another odd thing: even the MYSTIC branch of the Jewish faith has a strange view of the number 11. It is as if the Kabbalic mentality around this number has been to simply 'leave it out'. There really is NO NUMBER ELEVEN, at least as the Sephiroth are presented formally. (Of course, given the system of numerology this can be seen to be true in some sense, in that numbers, as they reach the two digit stage, are simply added back together, giving us the foundation number to which those digits refer. So with number eleven, as I said in my first post, we arrive back again at # 2...). HOWEVER, and here is the part that I love: one look at the Kabbalistic diagram of the Sephiroth (the so-called Tree of Life, which presents an esoteric view of the various levels of manifestation in all worlds) and one can SEE that there exists a hidden number eleven ! There are ten viewable Sephiroth (or stages/levels) on the stylized Tree. However, we KNOW from studying the Tree that there is another, UNMANIFESTED Sephiroth hiding below the crown centre, or Kether. This is the hidden sephiroth of DA'ATH, the abyss!

No one denies, of course, that DA'ATH doesn't exist. The thing is that it is never officially GIVEN a number - which would, of course, be the number 11. It is almost as if the conventional 'fear' around the possible imperfection suggested by the number 11 keeps it from being named as such, much like the superstition around the number 13 (also unfounded).

Again, there must be much that is known about all of this that I have not found in my search. It would seem, however, that this Sephiroth, Da'ath, number 11, has something to do with our manifestation as a group entity. And since alchemists have always been magnetized to the Tree model of the universe as a tool for describing the processes of intention and manifestation, what do you suppose we can arrive at by furthering our understanding of Da'ath?

This is a long post, so I will close now and come back with some more pertinent quotes from David Goddard's book shortly which may shed more light on our situation.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next