UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:56 am

[ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Reply to topic
 The 11:11 Phenomenon 

Post ...all manner of mana
Remo

"Mana-personality. A personified archetypal image of a supernatural force

The mana-personality is a dominant of the collective unconscious, the well-known archetype of the mighty man in the form of hero, chief, magician, medicine-man, saint, the ruler of men and spirits, the friend of God.[The Mana-Personality,"CW7, par. 377.]

Historically, the mana-personality evolves into the hero and the godlike being, whose earthly form is the priest. How very much the doctor is still mana is the whole plaint of the analyst!

Mana is a Melanesian word referring to a bewitching or numinous quality in gods and sacred objects. A mana-personality embodies this magical power. In individual psychology, Jung used it to describe the inflationary effect of assimilating autonomous unconscious contents, particularly those associated with anima and animus.

The ego has appropriated something that does not belong to it. But how has it appropriated the mana? If it was really the ego that conquered the anima, then the mana does indeed belong to it, and it would be correct to conclude that one has become important. But why does not this importance, the mana, work upon others? . . . It does not work because one has not in fact become important, but has merely become adulterated with an archetype, another unconscious figure. Hence we must conclude that the ego never conquered the anima at all and therefore has not acquired the mana. All that has happened is a new adulteration."

Now, there are reasons for me to 'listen up' here to what you are saying. This "New Adulteration" could also be brought on by the use of anti-psychotics, anti-convulsants (etc) in the process of BCI ? I wonder how something like a traditional native 'sweat' would aid in removing the chemical byproduct of mood altering medication. In doing this, one could begin something like BCI? (yes, I have experience with some medications)

Thanks,
pascal

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Post whoa...
I had no idea that manna was pertinent to discussions in this forum.

Really. If you can imagine this, picture a person at the moment when they find out they are holding something potentially explosive... they very gently place this 'thing' down on the nearest flat surface and slowly walk away backwards. 8)

...I was raised in the 'island of the oaks' - I say 'in the island' and not 'on' because it was not an island.

One night (five years ago?) I spontaneously wrote 'all manner of mana', so I wrote it into the subject line. I had no idea back then that I'd end up looking at it as a subject to study.

http://www.mystical-www.co.uk/sub.html (the 'alternative theories' link on the page)

thanks,
pascal

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 am

"This is a world in which the three so-called dimensions of physics are absent." ( Remo )

I had a dream last night that I remember only one detail: Arsene Wenger spoke of a fourth dimension.

Arsene Wenger is the coach of Arsenal.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Playing football could stop the intellect.

The fourth dimension is the UM = please ENTER in the wheel ( seal of solomon )

this wheel reminds me of a sign indicating danger of radiation. This sign reminds me of the eye in a delta ( I dreamed of this symbol some time ago )

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm

thanks for this clarification

p.s:
I seem to have had the same kind of message ( critical error / too many connections )

maybe an invitation to take a break for me too

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Post Re: The 11:11 Phenomenon
Hi,

for a while 144, 444 and 156 were all over the place for me, with the odd 11:11 for good measure.

Today my daughter came home from grocery shopping (with my wife) and she was carrying a scientific calculator (accompanied by a big grin also :) ). I wondered why, of all possible toys she could grab, she would pick that one. This got me on course and I started to think about the math in the forum and how I only knew the answers in math class but not the equations. I wasn't comfortable sitting and going through the motions, I just wanted to write the answer and move on. Naturally, this was not popular with the teachers.

So as I walk away from that interaction with my daughter and the scientific calculator, I have the forum and its 'super math' on my mind... I think to myself (jokingly) that maybe I have something to do with scientific math in my future, to whatever capacity... I turn the corner and the digits on a clock literally went from 11:10 to 11:11. I've seen this number many times, but this one set me back a touch.

Puzzled, but not in pieces...
pascal

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

We're approaching the big 11:11 :shock:

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Thomas11 wrote:
We're approaching the big 11:11 :shock:

Indeed :) 2 days after my 38th birthday. If you are referring to the 11/11/11 and not the later one that is :)

Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Post The 11-11-11 movie
There's a 11-11-11 movie that was released on 11/11/11, and it's quite a stupid film.
Just a little coincidence for Remo. It's about the Crone family doomed by the 11-11. The mother Lauren died giving birth to her son Samuel on 11/11/78. The other son Joseph lost his wife and son on a 11/11, and at the coming of the 11/11/11 the father Richard is dying.
Joseph Crone flies to BARCELONA to assist him, and of course Richard dies at 11:11 am on 11/11/11.
At 11:11 pm Joseph dies too, and it turns out that his brother Samuel is a kind of new Satan, revealing all his power on his 33rd birthday...
Funny enough Remo was in Barcelona on that 11/11/11.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

In September I published a post on my French blog about 2 movies beginning on a 4/4, years 1964 and 1984, 20 and 40 years after the 4/4/44 which is a prominent date for Jung.
I considered the idea of a movie beginning on a 4/4/2004, not giving it a chance, and on this 11/11 I notice a new series on my streaming site, The Long Road Home.
It begins on 4/4/2004, and probably all its 8 episode will depict what happened this 4/4 in Sadr City.
I give all the screenshots on my English blog,
http://quaternity4.blogspot.fr/2017/11/44777.html

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5