UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 pm

[ 13 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 2 consecutive dreams of the 9/10 loop 

Post 2 consecutive dreams of the 9/10 loop
I am going to post as proposed 2 recent dreams which have in common the idea of the 9/1(0) loop. They do not seem completely of the Eros consciousness, but partially (and include some reference to other threads in this index, including maybe the 'spider' dream idea, and also Eduards 'second self in the unus mundus' idea), so I thought they might be relevant to our discussion (I had these dreams just as our 11:11 discussion began in earnest...).

(A) dream of March 19/06:

A dream of diverse parts. Proper (?!) sequence difficult to pin down.

I see myself ( my second self? ) across the street on a road parallel to the one I am presently on, riding a bicycle very fast. We (myself and my other self) are both riding bicycles it would seem, but the one who observes the action (the one who is having the dream and watching the other one) is riding without urgency, not as quickly.

It is my/a younger self who rides opposite to me, in the same direction but on a parallel road. This younger self is to my 'left' side. I am surprised how bold and vital I am/was (there is no discernible time frame, but since I look younger, I think maybe that it is me 'in the past' who is so bold!). Suddenly that other self, who I am watching ( I will call her here 'the younger self'), stops and gets off her bicycle to help a man who has fallen off of his bicycle in the road. This is right in the middle of the road. There are some other vehicles going by, but it is not congested. I think that this is brave of her.

At this point the idea that I am separate from the 'younger self' is indistinct. Perhaps we are the same person again. It is not clear, and changes back and forth throughout the dream. The 'young self' gets back on the bike and I think to myself that 'we' both are going toward the same location. However, en route, a man on some kind of 'machine' or vehicle, gets in front of me (the me who is observing), and I am forced to slow down. I am anxious about this. Behind his vehicle he trails a thick, long sort of cable or rope, which impedes my progress. I believe I ask him to please move it. We have some kind of exchange, which is o.k., and I go around.

Next, I am there, at an older building, like a big hotel.

In the window of the building there is a movie poster for an independant film. It is being billed as an unforseen 'hit'. There are a small group of young women (19 yrs old?), on the poster and they are slightly 'out of focus', but the light shines on me, my younger self, who stands in the right side of the picture just to the front of the rest of the group, a 1/4 body shot.

I have this uncomfortable feeling then that this movie is about me, and then directly after begin to feel rather good about it ... I am amazed. What is it about? When did they do this film? I was not aware 'they' were filming it/me.

Now I see myself, the younger me, standing outside the building with this guy. I am watching myself, and I wonder if 'they' are in love. It is bittersweet to me. They seem so sure and alive. I know that the young me is still in school. University, I think.

I sense that the younger self is unhappy in a deep unknown way. I know this one is not for me. "We" must break up.

The hotel seems an institution of some kind, perhaps it is my old school. Now I merge again with the younger me. I am in a courtyard in the middle of the old building complex. We are surrounded by 4 walls. Many people are out there as well, and I am standing there with another person, a blonde guy. Some thing intense and strange is happening but what is it? He looks at me expectantly. I say something about the immediacy of this 'event', but we don't experience anything. I remember looking up to the sky, and it's very bright, but nothing abnormal, only this expectation...

...to be continued in my next post.... :arrow:

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:51 am

Post ....K's 9/10 dream continued....
:arrow: dream of March 19th cont. :

Now I am inside the old building/hotel. I am the younger me. I am talking with a girlfriend who I knew in University. I am saying that I am 'with' her. I think I am helping her. She goes to sleep then, but begins to hallucinate, and then turns into a sort of bejewelled Indian prince/princess. She keeps repeating something out loud, and I keep saying back to her, "no, you are not - ? - , you are not - ? - " I don't know what it is I am saying... I try to wake her up but she is exhausted. It is intimate in the sense that we are together in a room on a bed. I am keeping her there, but at arms length. She is very intense and empowered in a strange way, so it is a concern to me - I don't really know why, but I sense it is sensual in nature.

Now we are in a different setting, but we are still talking together. I say that she can "go with Sean (another woman, a friend of hers - in real life they are both professors), that's fine with me - go with her if you want to!, etc." I say "you can have a baby (presumably with Sean) if you want to, if she wants one, because she probably will want one..." etc. Sandy (her name in 'real' life) seems quite moved by this proclamation of mine and says, "no", etc. (I think here of how she already has a child in real life, a girl named 'Scarlett').

This sequence goes on a long time. Sandy now tells me she is sorry for hurting someone - who ? - another one of her friends? - and also for 'hurting me'. It is a deep confession, borne of love. I forgive her. It is very intense and wrenching.

She speaks to me briefly about another woman, a former friend, whom she says is 'not o.k.' and that no person 'of that name (she names her) is alright with her'. This is a woman who once betrayed me regarding a man, and now S. has discovered the truth about her. She says this woman is crazy. Now I know that I am not completely alone, because S. cares about me, but also unfortuneately, she still doesn't really know 'me', who I am.

(a very long dream....!)

I am still deeply despondent about the guy I was with in the front of the building. I have taken leave in my heart from him. Something has 'gone out of me'. I sense I have lost my chance. I see 3 other men in the hall who are all very nice - maybe who also love me, but I have lost them because of something about me. Despair. Deep depression. I am only 'there', not really present. I am losing it.

(Now we come to something important)

A black woman who works at the hotel, very regal and composed, asks me, " did we make it hard for you here at the hotel? did we not notice you - were we difficult for you - ?" etc. I told her, "oh no, no, you were very good to me". I do not feel blame. There is something 'about me' which is the problem maybe.

Now I am looking for my room in the building exactly when everyone else is planning to 'leave the hotel' and is getting their things together. Now I also know, my girlfriend is in another grade, lower than mine and I know she couldn't be there to help me because she was on another level. Oh - I must also leave this place too. But where is my bicycle? Out front. How do I lock it now? I have forgotten how I could live 'that life' from before. Who was that person?

My heart is paralyzed. People are looking at me. They know about me, this me who is the movie.

I now watch a short film of a couple in love, who are perfect in a strange doll-like way, like ken and barbie. Everyone is transfixed by their beauty. I am very far away from this love that the perfect couple shares.

I must get my things. I go up the elevator. I must go to floor #10. The black woman is there in the elevator. She tries to help me. She is taking the dirty laundry in a big white bin to another floor (8? I think )... A little black baby boy is there, he is hers. He seems very fragile, but he hands the woman a coloured sheet, patterned with flowers, and also another plain sheet for the laundry. He is lying down on his side on a cot. I kiss him before I get off the elevator. The woman is concerned about me but I must get there on my own.

I get off at floor number 9. I have completely missed #10. I am embarrassed and depressed. I must find my room. I take a back staircase, very short, up to the next floor - I seek #10 - but it is floor number #19 now. This room is not mine, it is too big. Now I find another floor between the floors perhaps, and here is my room. Very simple, small, rectangular, high ceiling, with a bed against a large window, all in white. I like it. It is the right room.

The window curtain is taped against the window, blocking out the light. I see that I must have been very exhausted in this life of mine. I had to sleep in late to get enough sleep. Now I look outside. The road is going on an angle from the left upwards to the right, on a slant upwards, and I realize suddenly I am right on the ground floor - floor #1.

Something repeats in my mind over and over - " first floor, right on the ground" - . There are no belongings in this room. I leave and go to the lobby. Some of my things are there, not much. Some women help me to organize myself. How will I bring my bike?...

I wake up with an unnameable sorrow. :cry:

....many apologies for the length, I don't edit too well right from notes. I will post the next dream (short) momentarily.... :!:

Kristin

Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:51 am

Post dream #2
Hi!
Back again with second dream. This one is maybe not as related to the loop idea or to any other threads, but I thought I'd include it anyway, since it followed right after the first.

(B) dream of March 20th:

This dream takes place in an institution of some kind. It too is in a big, venerable building. The institution appears to have to do with the Jewish faith in some way. All kinds of people of all types/faiths(?) are here, however. I do not know if I am of this faith, and wonder about this within the dream. I feel that I might well be. I enter the building through the front doors into a giant entrance lobby, with a huge staircase.

There is a girl (teenager type)(I am perhaps in my early 20's) who makes friends with me here, however, she attempts to manipulate me. I feel quite alone in this institution and it is very frustrating that she, my only friend, is now behaving so poorly. I have had this happen to me before and I won't accept it. I am more grown-up than her, and tell her I will not stand for this kind of behaviour - friends do not behave this way. I actually say to her that she is a badly behaved Jewish girl, which is about her not following the honest precepts of her faith, I believe. She is like someone I have known. It treat her well, but with 'tough love', as they say. I am being strategic, which is a survival tactic, as I don't know anybody else. I would like to be accepted by somebody but not on their terms only. In a way I feel I have to use the tools of this world now also, which is disturbing for me. I must also manipulate to correct some imbalance. This is a little uncomfortable, but seems to come with the territory of maturity. I must not be treated badly!

I am now in the cafeteria. Someone at another table, a guy, suddenly says to me; "I remember you always used to come in here - you were like a beam (of light - I think he says)". This makes me feel better about who I am. I want also to be this same person now, but I realize I should not have to strive for this, it should just be so if it IS so. At my table, to my left, there is a man with dirty blondish hair who has a beard and with a kind look in his eyes. He smiles at me and I feel shy.

Now I think of a Jewish woman who was very special to me, an old friend who recently died. There she is now, in a documentary all about her. She is very serious and meaning-full with special talents. She is equally firm and loving. Everyone there reveres her and sees her as being a magnificent educator, but in the sense of being 'old school' - quite severe. I do not think this is true and I think it is somehow wrong. She is more, and I can even see it in the film.

(Now the sequence goes out of sync. I don't know where this next part fits in...) There is a 'scene' in the cafeteria whre I am eating diced chicken with broth. It is kosher food. I am alone at a table. A sad guy with a low demeanour is watching me. He comes over and sits to my left at the head of the table. He is eating fish (salmon) soup. He has brought a small white bowl of the same soup and I think it is for me, but I don't take it. He does not say offer it to me or speak to at all, nor I to him. I ignore it. He has fine hair on his narrow face and seems pitiful. I do not want this energy, the male energy which is not vital. Saying and doing nothing is the answer. He goes away. (I think this maybe happened before the other cafeteria scene above....)

I can't remember my room number. I ask this new girlfriend of mine to remind me but suddenly I think at the same time "Oh, # 63 " ! I am a little unsure still. The elevator information panel is suddenly very noisy, shaking and the light is flashing on and off like lightening. It is very strange and I anticipate something, I don't know what.

This dream leaves me with a better feeling. It is the mystery :? at the end which is beguiling to me, with the flashing elevator panel.

I do know some things about both dreams which are clear, especially given all we have spoken of in the forum but I'm tired and have to hit the sack - !

Kristin

Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:41 am

Post 9 + 2 dream....
Hey -

Now I'm getting somewhere... :wink:

I had a third dream, presumably concerning similar subject matter as above, last night. However, this dream was more abstract, with much less personal content. Cannot remember most of the content, but the certainty I felt regarding the concepts we are following here on the forum went sky-high. It was the sense of being 'told' in an altered dimension that this information was right on the money.

The only part of this long dream I remember, other than the sense that the womb/void imagery, the acausal psychophysical reality, is very real (- and, btw, also the only direction to go to bring us all to a true place -), is this last part:

I heard the sound of geese, as if they were REALLY outside. Then, in the dreamscape, came a V shaped formation of these birds, heading to the left as I watched, and at the same moment this 'phrase' dropped in to my mind:

" 9 + 2 = 11"

Finally - touchdown? This had a feeling of completion.

K

Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:12 am
Founder

Post Re: 9 + 2 dream....
kristin wrote:
The only part of this long dream I remember, other than the sense that the womb/void imagery, the acausal psychophysical reality, is very real (- and, btw, also the only direction to go to bring us all to a true place -)

I am very happy to hear this. The psychophysical reality is real, yes! It is what Pauli and Jung looked for but did not yet find, since they were not yet able to abandon the Logos ego. This transformation from the Logos to the Eros is the challenge of the near future.

Quote:
I heard the sound of geese, as if they were REALLY outside. Then, in the dreamscape, came a V shaped formation of these birds, heading to the left as I watched, and at the same moment this 'phrase' dropped in to my mind:

" 9 + 2 = 11"

If one has found the key, everything is easy. Physics seeks this easiness or simplicity in the formulation of simple equations: E=mc^2 is one example, the equations of thermodynamics another: If one writes the equations relating to the absolut null point (0 degrees Kelvin) they become very simple.

Another interesting aspect of your dream is the V. Perhaps Tom is right who wrote that it could be an abbreviation for Venus. Also my radioactive green ET women moved like this (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=55 )

Venus is the world soul. I know a man who suddenly was overwhelmed by the Eros ego, and in it he was on the Venus -- corporealy! This man was never in a crazy house, lived his difficult life and struggled with the cruel reality all his life. Then, when he was retired, he had this REAL bodily sensation. He was spontaneously thrown into the mystic relationship with the world soul.

Don't tell the psychiatrists about such mystic experiences ... !

Let's hope that Bush (or at least the next president) realizes his projection behind his wish to go to the Mars, the god of war!

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: 9 + 2 dream....
kristin wrote:
I heard the sound of geese, as if they were REALLY outside.

Geese, ducks and chickens are the animals of the Baba Yaga, the Russian witch. The Baba Yaga is however a positive, constructive witch. She is an exception in the fairy tales, since mostly the witches are negative.

The little house of the Baba Yaga in the Russian woods is placed on duck feet. Thus her house, what I call the "inner aspect of the body", the subtle body or body soul, is built on the standpoint of the ducks.

In Switzerland -- a long, long time ago -- the farmers were the rulers of the cows and the cowshed, their women were rulers over the house, the garden -- the geese, ducks and chickens.

Remo

PS: Does one understand now why we have a chicken's flu ? (Don't know the exact term in English)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Ursa movet molem
More and more I am convinced that Carl Jung's vision ciseled in stone at his Turm (tower) in Bollingen:

with the inscription Ursa movet molem, "The she-bear moves the mass" (it is a sphere!) has to do with all this. The bear is a symbol of Russia -- the she-bear perhaps a symbol of the Baba Yaga, who lives in fact in the woods.

Jung described the vision in a letter of Dec 13, 1960, half a year before his death. It is the rotation of the round substance (rotatio of the rotundum), the goal of the Hermetic alchemical opus.

Wolfgang Pauli was haunted by this archetypal content: The transformation of the oscillation into the rotation (see also http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/paujubw_e.htm#5 ). In my interpretation the oscillation is the potential creation of the world soul in the unus mundus, the rotation is the realized creation and incarnation.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:14 am
Profile WWW

Irritating sand or grit moves around within the oyster shell. It is slowly transformed into a pearl, which relieves the oyster of the discomfort. A treasure is created from that oscillation. It just came to 'mind'.

Is the bear coming out of a cave in the carving? This is important if so. I think you are right about the Baba Yaga comparison. It seems to be connected.

What is the ultimate 'rotation' that must occur? Could it be both physical and emotional, not simply metaphoric? I'll have to read the Pauli.

A haunting and beautiful vision, the she-bear with the sphere.

K.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:44 am
Founder

Post Time Travel and Unus Mundus Dream
Kristin

I do not really understand the first two dreams, but I guess they have to do with time travel. The other ego is younger, which could mean that you travelled back in time. This is in fact the result of the Body-Centered Imagination, and it was demonstrated in a dream I dreamt five years after the mandala, in 1979 (in this year I created also Sulamith, my black stone you know). The dream is completely abstract, as is yours:

Quote:
I, the universe or time look in fact like this: A rhythm of three rotates forward, clockwise. Simultaneously (synchronistically?) a rhythm of four rotates backwards, anti-clockwise. Like this time stands still..., the "thing" has become eternal. This is the case since the two rhythms have the same length (ie both rhythms need the same period of time; for musicians: a triplet over four beats).

When I showed this dream to Dieter Bauman, a grandson of Carl Jung, and Marie-Louise von Franz, they spontaneously associated with it the world-clock vision of Wolfgang Pauli.

I needed two decades to begin to understand the dream. It means that in BCI we slow down time, ie we increase the measure of time. A tic toc becomes a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic toooooooooooooooooooooooc . One can demonstrate this as the above times as two vectors (directed arrows): The male vector, the three looks in the direction of positive time, the female vector, the four, looks in the direction of negative time. In BCI -- and in the process of dying -- the negative time vector increases. Like this time becomes slower and slower.

In the moment the negative vector has got the same lenth as the positive, time stand still, eternity has reached.

This moment is the moment of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis, the Hierosgamos. When time stands still, we are connected with the unus mundus. Like this we are able to observe the moment when out of the unus mundus, the "always/everywhere", "new time" is created, i.e., a new life in this world with its birth, life and death.

This is the deepest meeing of the mandala, and of the above dream.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 9 -> 11 -> 10
[continuation]

#11 is the number of the Tao, ie the number of the coniunctio in the unus mundus (where, as we have seen in the mandala thread #6 becomes male and #5 female).

#10 is the denarius, is "Das isch s'Zäni" in our dialect (meaning: I've got the essence.) It is the goal, described in image # 10 of the Rosarium philosophorum, the human connected to the unus mundus, which is also the original 1, ie, oneness:

Thus the way from #9 to #10 goes over #11.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post What could the rotatio mean?
kristin wrote:
What is the ultimate 'rotation' that must occur? Could it be both physical and emotional, not simply metaphoric? I'll have to read the Pauli.

We know that the DNA, the background of our life, is a spiral (more exactly: a screw) and thus some sort of a rotation; the "spiral fogs" in the universe look like a frozen rotation. The spiral seems in general to be the background of life.

Thus the transformation of the oscillation into the rotation could mean what I call the singular quantum leap: The causal, four-dimensional space time, the feminine, passive square, the potentiality symbolized by the oscillation, is spontaneously interrupted by the acausal world, the activity of the exchange of the attributes in the Seal of Solomon, and like this a new spacetime is created. This new spacetime "freezes" in spirals, which build the background of the new spacetime, of the new quaternity.

This would explain why everywhere at the bottom and at the roots of life we find the spiral.

This would also mean, that the new quaternity, the new spacetime, obeys completely new laws of nature, we cannot yet understand.

I guess that the whole UFO encounter and abduction phenomenology has to do with all this: A new spacetime is created, a new "frozen spiral" as the background of a completely new world. This would also mean that our DNA changes to a different spiral.

Since UFOlogists go on thinking in the catergories of Newton's and Einstein's physics with its causal structure and physical dimensions, they cannot understand that the new creation, ie the new spacetime and the new laws of nature come out of the unus mundus. Thus they project all this into "ETs" coming out of parallel universes with the help of quantum tubes filled with negative energy. Such a concept is however unnecessary, if one sees that the unus mundus has no time, no space and no mass in the physical sense, but is the "parallel universe" which is everywhere and nowhere, is now and eternity, is sublte body.

Just some intuitive thoughts.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:36 pm
Profile WWW

Great oceans of understanding Remo! - thanks, as ever.

I have just been in the new thread the "'Aion vs Chronos" and find that all of this hooks up perfectly with that, naturally. So helpful to get the simple information regarding the numbers (above ) to then refer to other areas. Also in this regard (somewhat), just read that the 'Chaldean Book of Numbers' is one of the only undamaged, untampered with (by the church) books regarding the meaning of numbers that we have left over from antiquity (this in Helen Blavatsky's discussion of the Gospels and how the Gnostic texts were suppressed by the early church etc.). Very interesting.

In this respect, I am sure that the Taoist perspective on the ultimate meaning of numbers is the same as the ancient Sumerian - do you know if this is so? Somewhere, all ancient beliefs 'meet up' - join - in one understanding of universal consciousness. It is so bizarre that we have not 'known' this, that this information has been effectively kept from us for so long. We began to doubt our own deep possibilities becauase of this very thing. It is true, therefore, that we NEED our myths to stay 'sane', right? So said Joseph Campbell and so many others before and since. In our time we are indebted to him for making this all so very clear. Our educations have been very much effected by what we 'didn't' learn due to the suppression of so much important information. But nothing can be repressed forever - this is what I am counting on, and it is coming true around us as we speak. Good news does happen.

Time Travel. Yes - for sure. Jules Verne is a hero of mine, also the famous fictional "Dr.Who" of British t.v. fame. I know I believed in these guys (and many others) and what they were writing/doing because I already had 'time travelled' myself in dreams, and I knew it was all true already. Probably alot of people who love science fiction/fantasy accounts of such things are already in the 'acausal' awareness in their dreams and that is why they want to read such stuff. This is a very good sign, I think. We have not yet lost the push toward saving our 'beautiful world'. We just have to learn how to distinguish the different parallel streams from one another, and then be able to navigate 'between worlds' while observing the causal laws of this reality we are in (biological imperatives) for ultimate success. The 'new causal world' IS a possibility! :)

cheers all -
k

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:47 am

Post UFO Clock Dream and a UFOnaut answers a question
It feels like late morning. I enter a tall building in downtown Minneapolis and take the elevator up to an apartment. Walking through the apartment, I step out onto a balcony; in the clear blue sky is a large silvery flying saucer hovering motionless. As I watch, it tilts to become a circle, then numbers appear around the circumference and the flying saucer becomes the face of a clock although there are no hands.

From an old sighting report, when a landed UFOnaut was asked by a witness what made the UFO move, it replied that they did not move but were everywhere all the time.

Chris

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]