UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:37 am

[ 1 post ] 
Reply to topic
 Non-locality/Entanglement 

Post Non-locality/Entanglement
There is an excellent article on non-locality & entanglement and Bell's Theorem in Scientific American in the March Issue. What I like about it is that there is a picture of John S. Bell that I have never seen before and I can't find on-line. It is clear from the picture that Bell is the prototype for Daniel Faraday, the renegade physicist who worked out of a broom closet at Oxford in the TV show Lost. The Lost island keeps shifting in time and place and some of the islanders do as well because Faraday left some of his notes with his mother. Now I understand it. Sort of. Lost is a drama including physicists, hippies (Richard Alpert; Ram Dass, hippie guru, with Tim Leary) and John Locke and other Enlightenment figures. Key is Ben Linus - Son of Appollo and late "Christ" figure - yielding to John Locke and the Enlightenment, defining Aquarius.

Do they still have Transactional Psychology? I thought it was a good idea. Sort of.

Not that I understand what y'all are talking about in the non-locality/entanglement department, but my experience in friendship and love gives a personal outlook which rejects the common reality as an accurate picture. Kerson Huang, the theoretical physicist at MIT has a nice translation of the I Ching written and translated with his wife Rosemary. Physics, he says, measures things that can be measured. But there are other things. When I've been involved with a person's dreams it seemed that I'd become part of the person's dream & likewise the girls and women in my family enter in and their dreams all converged - so the idea of Transpersonal Psychology sounded interesting - if I understand it correctly and I probably don't: I sense it to mean that you can meet in dreams.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]