UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:56 am

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 Sulamith, the stone and amplifications 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sulamith, the stone and amplifications
Don't ask why, my feeling says it's just fair.
I had another look at the photos: I would not not mind stroking the 'Thing' for sure . It feels so bloody sensuous from here...

:twisted:

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
I had another look at the photos: I would not not mind stroking the 'Thing' for sure . It feels so bloody sensuous from here...
:twisted:

Thanks, Roger,

Yes, you are right. I am still fascinated of Sulamith, even more than 25 years later. She has such a special radiation. Oh, yes, it is the radiation of the world soul as shown below:

I only saw this similarity with radioactivity some weeks ago. In contrast to the radioactive radiation, this one is constructive.

A woman who saw the stone had the impression that it just begins to hoover. I do not know was it when it was still white, or was it the black at the end. If so, since the stone is so heavy, it seems to be an UFO. And as you know, to me UFOs are representations of the material creations out of the unus mundus. As you further know, I think that they are not sustainable since the experiencers are not conscious about the fact that they have entered Eros consciousness and behave much too extraverted, i.e., do not have a conscious relation to the belly brain.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: cube radiation
Toot Balden, nr Southend, Oxfordshire. Reported 7th July.2007

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Post Re: Freemasonry : cube and tower
I read the last message from Pascal about his tower's dream, I decided to look at the tarot cards on the internet and I came across this:

What analogy is there between the cubic stone of the Freemasons and metanoia? The process of initiation is it comparable to the process of individuation as described Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)? The latter he was influenced by the great symbols of Freemasonry in establishing depth psychology?

I did not know there was a cubic stone in Freemasonry.
In one of my dream, I'm in a bookstore and I discover a book title " Alchemical Tower of Freemasonry" written by a woman.

http://www.hiram.be/La-pierre-cubique-a ... a4234.html

The Freemason's rough stone. Both Masons, the artist and designer Stéphane Cauchefer Michel Dedenis have, too, made ​​this work to deliver a cubic stone-tipped

In 1950, Jung raises a kind of monument from what should be a triangular stone but, delivery, was cubic. Jung believed the stone of the alchemists.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 am

Post Re: synchronicity
Yesterday, walking in the street, being immersed in my thoughts, I suddenly see on a car of a carpenter, the letter G inside a triangle. I thought about freemasonry.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 am

fox wrote:
I read the last message from Pascal about his tower's dream, I decided to look at the tarot cards on the internet and I came across this:

What analogy is there between the cubic stone of the Freemasons and metanoia? The process of initiation is it comparable to the process of individuation as described Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)? The latter he was influenced by the great symbols of Freemasonry in establishing depth psychology?

I did not know there was a cubic stone in Freemasonry.
In one of my dream, I'm in a bookstore and I discover a book title " Alchemical Tower of Freemasonry" written by a woman.

http://www.hiram.be/La-pierre-cubique-a ... a4234.html

The Freemason's rough stone. Both Masons, the artist and designer Stéphane Cauchefer Michel Dedenis have, too, made ​​this work to deliver a cubic stone-tipped

In 1950, Jung raises a kind of monument from what should be a triangular stone but, delivery, was cubic. Jung believed the stone of the alchemists.

Hi Fox!

I was reading this post with great interest. Shortly afterward, I picked up the unity metaphysical bible dictionary I have. First page that 'it opened to' was 418 - and on that page - Mahlah.

Mahlah: the child, the result of the illumined soul :shock: combined with the rather negative thought that at this stage of individual unfoldment still finds place in the consciousness. This result is twofold in its nature: it expresses in error and inharmony, which often come from negativeness, and in the harmony and the healing that radiate from the spiritually illumined soul. One in this state is constantly having error experiences, and being delivered from them *phew* :) In order that one may abide in wholeness and peace, fear must be eliminated entirely and the mind must be established in spiritual understanding.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Post Re: cube radiation
fox wrote:
Toot Balden, nr Southend, Oxfordshire. Reported 7th July.2007

...is it just me, or is that a 'one-eyed' happy face over to the top left?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Post Re: 'two eyes" happy face
pascal b wrote:
...is it just me, or is that a 'one-eyed' happy face over to the top left?

I don't know :) but you have the eye .

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 pm

pascal b wrote:
I was reading this post with great interest. Shortly afterward, I picked up the unity metaphysical bible dictionary I have. First page that 'it opened to' was 418 - and on that page - Mahlah.

Mahlah: the child, the result of the illumined soul :shock: combined with the rather negative thought that at this stage of individual unfoldment still finds place in the consciousness. This result is twofold in its nature: it expresses in error and inharmony, which often come from negativeness, and in the harmony and the healing that radiate from the spiritually illumined soul. One in this state is constantly having error experiences, and being delivered from them *phew* :) In order that one may abide in wholeness and peace, fear must be eliminated entirely and the mind must be established in spiritual understanding

Hi Pascal,

Although I'm not quite sure I understood the definition of "Mahlah" I may have had a dream last night that talked about this: it was about a woman priest I didn't like the behavior.
I also dreamed of the destruction of my city, Lyon.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi Fox,

thanks for your post the other day as well.

You know, it just happened that way, and it resulted in my researching the idea (the name) a bit. I've come up with paradox as the only thing I see in it, so far. But to my knowledge, a little paradox goes a long way :)

So, Lyon, Lion - virility? The destruction of the Lion so he can grow out his hair, the lioness?

Kind regards,
pascal

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

pascal b wrote:
So, Lyon, Lion - virility? The destruction of the Lion so he can grow out his hair, the lioness?

Kind regards,
pascal

perhaps a dream about the paradox (ie the feminine ... an "angry lioness")

In the dream I'm in a car in Lyon. I see before me, a big cloud made of white snow and a liquid dark matter. Then in a street near me, a "river" of this "snow- liquid dark matter" destroys everything in its path.
Suddenly I see a giant wave of this substance that will befall me. It's the end of the world, I will die. But no, I'm not dead. The scene changes. I'm in Lyon, I see the city destroyed.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 pm

...I had an instant association to the weight and motion of dark matter from your reply. Something like a fluid that is non-dimensional (whoa, dimensionless?)

My second impression is that the city was a former construct of the mind, which is being destroyed. "Mahlah" looks a bit like that to me. The old city crumbles under the wait...erm, weight of the new one. More paradox here as well, in that the new city has measurements but no weight, so-to-speak. An inversion of the destruction is the construction 'without hands' - preservation? ...salvation?

I hope that makes sense :)

ps: I just read the title of the thread, I guess I had a 'flipping' moment and read "salumith". I bit of a happy mistake because I got from that Salut and Myth. :)

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Post Re: Rebirth of Ys, city of Eros
pascal b wrote:
...I had an instant association to the weight and motion of dark matter from your reply. Something like a fluid that is non-dimensional (whoa, dimensionless?)

My second impression is that the city was a former construct of the mind, which is being destroyed. "Mahlah" looks a bit like that to me. The old city crumbles under the wait...erm, weight of the new one. More paradox here as well, in that the new city has measurements but no weight, so-to-speak. An inversion of the destruction is the construction 'without hands' - preservation? ...salvation?

I hope that makes sense :)

ps: I just read the title of the thread, I guess I had a 'flipping' moment and read "salumith". I bit of a happy mistake because I got from that Salut and Myth. :)

Yes that makes sense! thank you Pascal ! :)

It makes me think of the myth of Ys !

Breton proverb:
"when the city of ls resurface, Paris will be swallowed up"

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Post Re: The process XIV
Remo Roth wrote:
My teacher knew of mussels one finds only in one place in the world, somewhere in Greece. I don't know anymore where it is. These mussels are so smooth that they polish a surface in a way one cannot surpass (exceed?). It is the smoothest smooth one can reach in sculpturing.

And who helped us? The mussels of Venus ... the valley of Venus ...

ImageImage

The nature around us was mirrored in Sulamith.

I was really impressed of what was created out of the collective unconscious or of the unus mundus.

Remo

See also viewtopic.php?p=531&highlight=#531

Hi Remo,

is there any chance that your sculpture is symbolic of panentheism? Since you've described here that Salumith is also the world, and one would have to 'be in the world, but not of the world' to attain some level of 'perfection'.

I suppose my perspective has changed on this subject (the wedding), since just this morning I 'received' the idea "the way down is the way up". It's the 'dive' into the waters of the mother, if I am not mistaken. Conscious entering of the Unconscious. Well, here I go again...I just envisioned the stone as a stopper in the bottom of a bath, and wonder how wise it is to remove it.

kind regards,
pascal

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2