UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:23 pm

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 a Lady #137 

Post 137 Magic Carpet Ride Continues.
Again 137 never ceases to amaze me! Today I was asked to do something out of the ordinary.

I work at the front desk of a hotel and we were fully booked and they did not have enough house keepers to clean all the rooms so they asked if I would go into house keeping to help them out. I wasn't keen on the idea because it is labor intensive work and being in my 50's that's a bit much. But I thought, don't close a door, you never know where it will take you, so I did it.

Well low and behold they put me on the ground floor and said "you will start working in room #137".
That was it for me. Because I know when #137 shows up in my face like that something big is about to happen.
I know this only because when it has happened in the past, where 137 shows up that boldly, uncanny sync's happen. Well this time was no different,
I was very aware of my surrounding and keenly paying attention to see what she would produce. I finished all my rooms and nothing, until I got home.
I had an email waiting for me.
I have made some, well, as some could think, rather elementary video's as of late. But not to me. They were the best I could do to get a message out that I found fun and worth sharing.
(Little Background) My dream has always been to teach children but with the present day school system I was unable to work within their rules so I have not realized that dream.
Until today.
My video's were seen by a company that is producing children's books using vortex based mathematics
( Marko Rodin) and they asked if I would join with them to help them. They liked my voice/energy in my videos and thought I would be perfect for them. Imagine that my day starts out with 137 and ends in my dream coming true.

She #137, is the QUEEN of synchronicity and my very best-est friend.

Thanks for reading.
Love Debbie.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Post Re: 137 Magic Carpet Ride Continues.
Orslah wrote:
Again 137 never ceases to amaze me! Today I was asked to do something out of the ordinary.......

........ I know this only because when it has happened in the past, where 137 shows up that boldly, uncanny sync's happen. Well this time was no different,
I was very aware of my surrounding and keenly paying attention to see what she would produce. I finished all my rooms and nothing, until I got home.
I had an email waiting for me.
I have made some, well, as some could think, rather elementary video's as of late. But not to me. They were the best I could do to get a message out that I found fun and worth sharing.

(Little Background) My dream has always been to teach children but with the present day school system I was unable to work within their rules so I have not realized that dream.
Until today.

My video's were seen by a company that is producing children's books using vortex based mathematics
( Marko Rodin) and they asked if I would join with them to help them. They liked my voice/energy in my videos and thought I would be perfect for them. Imagine that my day starts out with 137 and ends in my dream coming true.

She #137, is the QUEEN of synchronicity and my very best-est friend.

Thanks for reading.
Love Debbie.

Hi Debbie, Wow, I am so happy for you! How wonderful that you may be finding your dream come true in such a marvelous unexpected way.

Your mention of Marko again was timely. I found evidence actually not too long after you joined the forum that Walter Russell used an identical phrase about the interconnectedness of all things that had been published in a book of talks by the Baha'i leader Abdul'l-Baha given in the Uniited States around 1912. I have to pin down more of the details. Not that Russell had to get it from the other... but rather that both were probably tuned into similar levels of inner reality. I tend to think that I may have loaned a book to my friend I call the "One and Only" back in late 1962-early 1963 that contained that quote.

Today I looked up Marko again online after reading this post of yours above. I realized that his Ennegram image resembles an image I came across only a couple of weeks ago that was used in an art work by someone who actually very closely knew my deceased friend while he was still alive. Very oddly indeed, the art image even has the name Mark associated with it. I had some synchronicities occur yesteday involving numbers here at the forum. 33 and 13... I will have to look them up when I get back home.

For now, I would like to ask you if the number 53 means anything to you.

Suzanne

Fri May 14, 2010 10:50 pm
Profile Personal album

Post 53 days
There was a German artist named Hans Bellmer, who came to France after Hitler's election.
He wrote beautiful things about coincidences, such as "Anything that chance does not verify has no validity", and described striking personal cases.
His first wife was Margarete, and she had in 1937 a fatal prognosis. From that day Hans counted the days they lived together, and this deathcount finished on 53 days.
Besides that, his interest in articulation in art (the Bellmer dolls) led him to enquire about the inventor Girolamo Cardano, who had a tragic experience when his son was sentenced to death in 1560. He staid prostrated, counting the days before the execution on April 13, and that was 53 days.
There is a strong link between Bellmer and French writer Georges Perec, whose girlfriend was previously close to Bellmer and Unica Zürn. Perec's last work was a kind of crime novel, titled "53 days", allegedly from the time Stendhal took to write The Charterhouse of Parma.
Perec planned to write too his book in 53 days, but he got sick, was found a lung cancer, and died without finishing "53 days".

Sat May 15, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW

Post 53
Quote:
There was a German artist named Hans Bellmer....

That was some cool sync's with 53.

Thanks for sharing.

Love Debbie

Sun May 16, 2010 2:16 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 16, 2010 3:05 am

Post 53
Just sum fun observation for you Suzanne
Didn't copy exactly but here goes;

Fifty-three is the 16th prime number. It is also an Eisenstein prime.

The sum of the first 53 primes is 5830, which is divisible by 53, a property shared by few other numbers.[1][2]

53 written in hexadecimal is 35, that is, the same characters used in the decimal representation, but reversed. Three multiples of 53 share this property: 371 = 173 16, 5141 = 1415 16, 99481 =18499 16.

But 53 can not be expressed as the sum of any integer and its base 10 digits, making 53 a self number.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/53_%28number%29

137 ~ 53

Eisenstein primes.

371 = 173 16 the same characters used, but reversed

Only Divisors 1, 53 Only Divisors 1, 137

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/137_%28number%29

Love Debbie

Sun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

Post Nature by Numbers
Very Beautiful Video " Nature by Number " having 137 show up.

Nature by Numbers

Enjoy

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Post Curious To Know - 137
I wrote something today that brought me back here with a question.

I wrote;

"Frequency 137 on the radio dial.

(The Strong Force is some 137 times stronger than the electromagnetic force (which means that the strength of the electromagnetic force is around 1/137 that of the Strong Force)

So it would seem that when I send out a STRONG DESIRE it matches the number frequency of 137 and Mirrors it back to me by way of #137 showing up out of the blue to make me aware a huge sync is about to take place.

Wow I must be worth researching to some Physicist or Psychiatrist out there.

Sure wish Carl Jung or Wolfgang Pauli were still kicking.

I know they would want to play with ME."

So the question is, does anyone know of a Physisit and or Psychiatrist that are studying Synchronicity and #137 ?
Because I have some very interesting sync's that I can offer them that they may want to consider in there research.

Thanks All
Love Debbie

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Post Interesting coincidence that you are back here
Hi Debbie, I came across a webpage maybe a day or two ago that had some complicated numerical material that mentioned Mark Rodin (if that is the right name). I thought of you and wondered if we would be seeing you again on the forum. I have been having lots of Pauli synchroniciies. I am on my daughter's computer right now and may not have the link unless it is in my Google Search history that may also show up on this one as well as on my home computer.

I'll take a break from this post now at 4:47 and see what I can find...

Suzanne

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Hi Suzanne
Thanks for the reply.

:D

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Post 137=synchronicity
Orslah wrote:
Now I will summarize that when Paulii and Jung met, one being obsessed with the #137, and one introducing the word synchronicity could not have spelled it out more clearly to me.
Humm 137, Humm synchronicity.
137 = synchronicityI settle for that and watch the mystic of 137 as she travels a zillion paths incorporating perfection.
Can it really be that easy, I think so. Synchronicity, is simply a word that when letters are numerically represented with numbers will equal 137.

If you cast out nines using the Alphabet you find Synchronicity = The first S = 1, the last y = 7, when you add all the letters they = 3

1 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z =26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 =26

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 =26

S y n c h r o n i c i t y
1 7 5 3 8 9 6 5 9 3 9 2 7

And if you notice the middle letter in Synchronicity is an O, or a 6. That shows me 1 6 7 or 1 to 3 ~6~ 3 to 7.

Perfect symmetry.

Well that's all for now my dear a sand castle awaits my building. LOL

Love Debbie

We are told, always in dreams, to decompose the three-digit number into two numbers and read them in the codes of the Yi-King. I have a student who was assigned the number 137. The figure can be broken down into a 1+37 or13+37. It's a game, a convention: 13 in the I Ching is the "community with men, " so social exchange and the 37's "family" in the sense of spiritual family. This name often comes in dreams as referring to the network of friendship and consciousness that created betweenbeings sailing
in the same waters and living on the same wavelength. This woman, therefore, is assigned the number 137, "the community with men in the family. " Thereupon, she dreams that she is inside a circle that it
claims to be the circle of St. Chronicity, the name we gave to jokingly synchronicity; it, it said
, the Circle 137. Indeed, we are bound together by elements synchronistic, the fact that what happens to one has echoes in the dreams of another, etc.. So the circle of St. Chronicity and is the circle of fellowship with men in the family

Etienne Perrot

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

In fact, the fine structure constant, 1/137, varies very slightly depending on the energy scale of the experiment. At low temperatures it is exactly 1/137. So it is somewhat misleading to say that it is a constant that has a value nearly equal to 1/137. It varies sligtly around 1/137.
http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae186.cfm

Pauli pronounced that the number 137 is the most important number in physics, and many think it has mystical properties. I think it suggests a progression from 1 via 3 to 7 (the sum of 3 and 4). The number 1 signifies the unconscious self (Neumann's uroboric self), 3 signifies the trinitarian, or Christlike, self, and 3 + 4 (trinitarius + quartarius) signifies the complementarian self (my notion). Arguably, this is the proper historical progression, which does not seem to include the number 4, as such, contrary to what Jung expected.

The following calculations also hint at a complementarian, or twofold, meaning. The sum of 1 + 3 + 7 equals 11, which suggests doubleness. 137 is the 33rd prime number, a so called "twin prime". The Hebrew script for vav (v) is a single downward stroke, so 11 intuitively suggests the w, that is, "double-you". Such deliberations might seem as long shots, but this is rather typical for how the dream function creates symbolic meaning out of numbers, as most of you already know.

Mats Winther

Last edited by Matswin on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

Number Archetypes and “Background” Control Theory Concerning the Fine Structure Constant
by Péter Várlaki

Abstract: In this paper we analyze in detail the central role of number ‘137’, the so-called
Fine Structure Constant in the collaboration of Pauli and Jung. First, we present the fascination or the obsession of Pauli for the interpretation of number ‘137’. Second, we treat the
spontaneous messages originating from unconscious concerning number ‘137’ in the wellknown dreams of Pauli. We restrict our investigations to the dreams containing the especially important formulae of Fine Structure Constant [...], and also that containing the so-called background models of mathematical control systems. Third, we shortly mention four of the numerous synchronicities arising during the Pauli–Jung collaboration.

http://www.bmf.hu/journal/Varlaki_Nadai_Bokor_14.pdf

Mats

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

Have you seen this?

Number Archetypes and “Background” Control Theory Concerning the Fine Structure Constant
by Péter Várlaki

Mats or anyone with a technical/math mind,

I am not able to follow the article very well. Are they saying that the image shown above is a geometric representation of the fine structure constant?

Thanks,
Jess

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 am

That guy is very very abstruse. I'm not certain it is comprehensible at all. I just posted the link.

Mats

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:30 am
Profile WWW

Post 1 3 7 - ! # &
1 3 7
! # &

Get it?

1-! An exclamation mark, exclamation point, or bang (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume(shouting), Watch out!

"As I do, when I see #137 show up "

3-# In the United States, the symbol is traditionally called the number sign.

7-& the term crept into common English usage by around 1837 ~ 1837

And - O.E. and, ond, orig. meaning " thereupon, next,

Here comes the next SYNC !

1 3 7
! # &

Best part of this puzzle is; I KNOW I get to CHOOSE the pieces to place, but I can never see the completed
picture in this reality.

But oooooh how fun the pieces are to freely place.

Just Observing ♥

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 am
Profile WWW

Post The Golden Section
I offer this as no more than an observation, quoted in the work of Scott Olsen:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 3004#13004

If the 360 degrees of a circle are divided in a Golden Section ratio, the smaller angle is approximately 137.5 degrees (360 x 0.618). This leaves 222.5 degrees for the larger angle.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Post 137.5 Degrees
Thank you Patrick.

Here is a beautiful video example of 137.5 degrees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoANature by Numbers

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post Scott Olsen
Thanks for link, Debbie.

Lovely images - looks familiar. Scott Olsen actually uses it in his talk:
http://www.theosophical.org/online-reso ... t-webcasts

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Post funny
Just after seeing Pascal's go on topic 11:11, I came to learn this.
The first verse of King James Bible is
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
and following a=1 to z=26 we have
In the beginning = 137
God created the heaven and the earth. = 2 x 137

Actually in another grammar you could have
In beginning the = 137
God created heaven = 137
the and earth the = 137

Another translation is
In the beginning (137) God created heaven (137) and earth.(71)

The Gematron allows to check all these
http://www.gef.free.fr/gem.php?texte=In ... th+the+%0A
Different versions of Gn 1:1 :
http://bible.cc/genesis/1-1.htm

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: 137.5 Degrees
Orslah wrote:
Here is a beautiful video example of 137.5 degrees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoANature by Numbers

The number series shown at the beginning is the so-called Fibonacci series. One finds it in nature quite often, for example, as shown in the film in the arrangement of the kernels of sun flowers. Also specific plants order their leaves in this way, since then all the leaves have optimal sunshine.

To me it is really a miracle how mathematics works in nature, as for example the Fibonacci series.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: a Lady #137
Hi Rémi and all...

I found it 'funny' that your #37 reference comes up from the link. 'Let' in 'simple gematria' is 37. When I first started posting on the forum I had equated 137 to 'God'. To me it felt as though this dimensionless number was 'structured' by the act of giving and receiving...because that is what it does. It's obvious that at the physical level of this interaction 'we' are created. 'We' were dimensionless 'in the beginning'.

An omnipotent God would be self-sustaining. It would give and it would receive in an act of 'suspended (or constant) surrender' - light and matter interacting (matter-psyche?). I know that Remo has somewhere on the forum talked about this self-impregnating aspect. Sorry, Remo, if I have taken that out of context.

Here's a 'crazy' side-note: while writing this I pictured our universe as the 'center, or centered aspect of God'...with, perhaps, a right and a left universe at respective 'sides' of the center. I'm just playing though... :|

So after your post, Rémi, I did some searching on these numbers... I'll add a couple of screenshots.

kind regards,
pascal

- http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_37.asp

*came back to this after finding:

"Quote: There is a most profound and beautiful question associated with the observed coupling constant, e the amplitude for a real electron to emit or absorb a real photon. It is a simple number that has been experimentally determined to be close to -0.08542455. (My physicist friends won’t recognize this number, because they like to remember it as the inverse of its square: about 137.03597 with about an uncertainty of about 2 in the last decimal place. It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it.) Immediately you would like to know where this number for a coupling comes from: is it related to pi or perhaps to the base of natural logarithms? Nobody knows. It’s one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the “hand of God” wrote that number, and “we don’t know how He pushed his pencil.” We know what kind of a dance to do experimentally to measure this number very accurately, but we don’t know what kind of dance to do on the computer to make this number come out, without putting it in secretly!" -Feynman

Attachments:
Symmetry of Spacetime.jpg
Symmetry of Spacetime.jpg [ 28.18 KiB | Viewed 2877 times ]
Picture 16.png
Picture 16.png [ 134.37 KiB | Viewed 2884 times ]
Picture 11.png
Picture 11.png [ 135.01 KiB | Viewed 2884 times ]

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Post 1111 and 1-3-7
Hi Pascal and all,
When I first started to study Hebrew about 26 years ago I was puzzled with the value 37x73 of Genesis 1:1, and found many things about it, but never any proof that God did write it as these BibleWheel people seem to think.
They don't seem to know Genesis text is just a kind of rewriting of Babylonian creation myths.

By the way I remembered something I found in these old days, maybe I already wrote it somewhere on UM:
in base 1, 1111 = 4 (1+1+1+1)
in base 3, 1111 = 40 (27+9+3+1)
in base 7, 1111 = 400 (343+49+7+1)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

Post ...and 444
Hi,

I'm not too sure of the underlying means of biblewheel, but I like to link between ideas and (mostly) visuals... I've never been able to 'buy' any doctrine as a whole. I guess trying to find that doctrine inside creates a 'whole'. Rémi, the sum of the numbers in the equations would equal 444. With respect to creation myths, they had to be started somewhere... conceived by some 'one' to be re-played in a cyclical rotation. (or maybe an angular one :) )

When we were discussing zerach you posted the carving image of Jung... This morning I stretched my imagination and figured the 4 fundamental forces into that. Now I should see how that works out.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... ouple.html

kind regards,
pascal

ps: while I was writing about 444 I kept seeing that image I posted of a random drawing of the sun I had done. I was also reminded of how I've always felt that RGB color space was a big part of this...'quarkiness'. This is an adventure at my level of understanding and may only create a 'little bang' for most of the folks here. I'm not writing for effect, just playing the cards I've been dealt while trying to improve my hand...so-to-speak. And for some strange reason I am attracted to these subjects, I can't explain it.

Here's an image I clipped from the last link I posted which treats the RGB 'colors' in a way that I can grasp.

...and a note / quote to add:

The Yin-Yang Universe

"The best way to understand the logic behind an ex-nihilo universe is to use an analogy. Just as zero is the sum of all positive and negative numbers, nothing is the sum of everything positive and negative. It sounds absurd but nothing is, in reality, everything. This means that all properties/things must come in complementary/opposite pairs so as to sum up to nothing. It follows that any imbalance (a non-zero sum) must be corrected so as to conserve nothing. Change/motion is thus nature's way of correcting a violation of the mother of all conservation principles, the conservation of nothing. This law is applied universally, i.e., non-locally. The universe is one, as its name implies."

Attachments:
rgb.jpg
rgb.jpg [ 237.12 KiB | Viewed 2870 times ]

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Post Re: a Lady #137
...so today I decided that 2 up and 1 down with the antiquark looked like a model of the seal of solomon.

I googled this idea. First page up...

http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/synw/gsle ... _e_p1b.htm

:shock:

pascal

Attachments:
Picture 1.png
Picture 1.png [ 223.63 KiB | Viewed 2863 times ]

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Post Re: funny
rémi wrote:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
and following a=1 to z=26 we have
In the beginning = 137
God created the heaven and the earth. = 2 x 137

Still following the same code, we have in German
1-3-7 = eins-drei-sieben
and
eins+drei+sieben = 137
(eins=47, drei=36, sieben = 54)

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2