UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 a Lady #137 

Post a Lady #137
Here goes FYI about #137.................

Eisenstein prime

The atomic number of an element not yet observed called Untriseptium

The fine structure constant, a dimensionless physical constant, approximates 1/#137 labeled, the alpha number; a

Using two radii to divide a circle according to the golden ratio yields sectors of approximately #137° (the golden angle) and 222°.

Now, alpha is nothing more, nothing less than the square of the charge of the electron divided by the speed of light times Planck’s constant. Thus this one little number contains in itself the guts of electromagnetism (the electron charge), relativity (the speed of light), and quantum mechanics (Planck’s constant). All in one number!

Arnold Sommerfeld;
The significance of alpha was first spelled out in 1915 by a physicist named Arnold Sommerfeld Arnold Johannes Wilhelm Sommerfeld (5 December 1868 – 26 April 1951) was a German theoretical physicist who pioneered developments in atomic and quantum physics, and also educated and groomed a large number of students for the new era of theoretical physics. He introduced the fine-structure constant, #137, into quantum mechanics.

Richard Feynman, The Mysterious #137 If you have ever read Cargo Cult Science by Richard Feynman, you know that he believed that there were still many things that experts, or in this case, physicists, did not know. One of these 'unknowns' that he pointed out often to all of his colleagues was the mysterious number #137 This number is the value of the fine-structure constant (the actual value is one over one-hundred and thirty seven), which is defined as the charge of the electron (q) squared over the product of Planck's constant (h) times the speed of light (c). This number actually represents the probability that an electron will absorb a photon. However, this number has more significance in the fact that it relates three very important domains of physics: electromagnetism in the form of the charge of the electron, relativity in the form of the speed of light, and quantum mechanics in the form of Planck's constant. Since the early 1900's, physicists have thought that this number might be at the heart of a GUT, or Grand Unified Theory, which could relate the theories of electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and most especially gravity. However, physicists have yet to find any link between the number #137 and any other physical law in the universe. It was expected that such an important equation would generate an important number, like one or pi, but this was not the case. In fact, about the only thing that the number relates to at all is the room in which the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli died: room 137. So whenever you think that science has finally discovered everything it possibly can, remember Richard Feynman and the number #137.
Dr. Bill Riemers writes: classical physics tells us that electrons captured by element #137 (as yet undiscovered and unnamed) of the periodic table will move at the speed of light. The idea is quite simple, if you don't use math to explain it. #137 is the odds that an electron will absorb a single photon. Protons and electrons are bound by interactions with photons. So when you get 137 protons, you get #137 photons, and you get a 100% chance of absorption. An electron in the ground state will orbit at the speed of light. This is the electromagnetic equivalent of a black hole. For gravitational black hole, general relativity comes to the rescue to prevent planets from orbiting at the speed of light and beyond. For an electromagnetic black hole, general relativity comes to the rescue and saves element #137 from having electrons moving faster than the speed of light. However, even with general relativity, element 139 would still have electrons moving faster than light. According to Einstein, this is an impossibility. Thus proving that we still don't understand #137

Richard Feynman, likes to tell people that physics has not accomplished as much as some physicists like to brag, and that we are not as close to a great universal theory of matter and energy as some theorists like to think. Indeed, Feynman has said, physicists ought to put a special sign in their offices to remind themselves of how much they don't know. The message on the sign would be very simple. It would consist entirely of one word, or, rather, number: #137.

Sir Arthur Eddington
Sir Arthur Eddington, a prominent astronomer who believed that such constants could be used to produce a theory of the universe. He built a huge 16-dimensional equation full of these constants and claimed that alpha could be calculated from the number of terms: (162 - 16) / 2 + 16 = 136. Unfortunately, experiments quickly showed that alpha was really closer to #137. Plucky Arthur Eddington was not dismayed. He said he had forgotten to add one more factor — alpha itself — and made the value #137. For thus, Punch magazine dubbed him Sir Arthur Adding-One
Werner Heisenberg
The great Werner Heisenberg told his friends that the problems of quantum theory would disappear only when #137 was explained,

Victor Weisskopf
The best explanation of the mystery ever given to Victor Weisskopf, another leading theorist from that time, was provided by Gershom Scholem, one of the most eminent scholars of Jewish mysticism. When Scholem met Weisskopf, he asked about the prominent unsolved problems in physics. Weisskopf said, “Well, there's this number, #137....” And Scholem's eyes lit up! He said, “Did you know that one hundred thirty-seven is the number associated with the Cabala?”

Wolfgang Ernst Pauli
In 1958, Pauli was awarded the Max Planck medal. In that same year, he fell ill with pancreatic cancer. When his last assistant, Charles Enz, visited him at the Rotkreuz hospital in Zürich, Pauli asked him: “Did you see the room number?” It was number 137. Throughout his life, Pauli had been preoccupied with the question of why the fine structure constant, a dimensionless fundamental constant, has a value nearly equal to 1/137. Pauli died in that room #137 on 15 December 1958.

Carl Jung

The definition of synchronicity as originally developed by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung.[1]
Many pioneering psychological concepts were originally proposed by Jung, including the Archetype, the Collective Unconscious, the Complex, and synchronicity

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance.

Wolfgang Ernst Pauli & Carl Jung

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by their meaning. Since meaning is a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.
Pauli found in Jung's theories of the psyche a way to reconcile the worlds of science and intuition, of mathematical rationality and intuitive understanding.

Pauli originally sought out Jung as a therapist to address his personal problems -- his self despair, his drinking and carousing, and the tragedy of his mother's suicide following his father's abandonment of the family for another woman.

But long after the psychological counseling concluded, Pauli stayed in contact with Jung. He saw in Jung's theories -- such as "synchronicity," the connectedness of random and yet meaningful events -- a way to comprehend the increasingly bizarre world of quantum physics.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so those are some facts known about #137.
Now what?
I Debbie, or (Deborah, The Bee), steps onto this mysterious stage to join the infamous play of #137
She showed up on my journey in the year 1995
And I call her " a Lady 137 "
Why?
Well "a" for Alpha obviously. "Lady" because I have not yet experienced a masculine energy that matches hers. And "137" because she is simply, beautifully, "The Queen of Syncronicity."
She is a power that decides, and so rules it into our reality.
I Love Her.
You cannot know what she will do, but you can be certain she will. A force unknown, yet a force to behold. That is " a Lady 137 " to me.
Offering me unimaginable synchronicities.
She started quietly showing up in 1995 in the time of day @ 1:37 pm /am, and then she escalated.
Your change Mame $1.37
It went on and on.......

Now she " a Lady 137 " has escalated her awareness to me that when she shows up, unfathomable things happen.

I Love Her.

She has made me aware that "SHE IS SYNCRONICITY" in our time space reality and for that we should simply honor and watch what she will manifest.

So why do we stop to question her?

As we can not, and will not know her in this time space reality, but if, just if, we step out side of such, we can enjoy her " a Lady 137 "without question.

We cannot explain her in this time space reality, Yet we can enjoy her. Shouldn't that be just enough?

Love Debbie
[b]

Last edited by Orslah on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:04 am
Profile WWW

Post Tisk Tisk, it is not Poor
One of Jung's favorite quotes on synchronicity was from Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, in which the White Queen says to Alice: "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards".

Not poor at all I believe. It is Wonder Full that we give this opportunity to ourselves to glimpse such workings of All That Is. Just try to imagine a reality without synchronicity. To me it would be like 3 day old bread, stale.

Love Debbie

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 am
Profile WWW

Post Welcome Debbie
There are some other 137 addicts on this forUM, see
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5092#5092
and all the msgs of the topic, but this one is part of a "synch of the day".
This morning I thought about something that happened on Jan 20, 2005, after my reading of Everything must disappear on 5th of May, by French writer Pierre Véry, related to my last post on my French blog.
I added it to the blog, and then came the postwoman, and the only mail was something about next May, 5.
I visit UM this evening, find your posts, go and look for the topic 137, and find our friend writer AA Attanasio had number 137 for a race on a May, 5 :

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post greetings!
Hey Remi, Debbie; yes, the 'fine structure constant' seems to be a subtle fixture here on the UM, that's for sure.

Speaking of author Al Attanasio, he actually wrote a short story once, entitled "1/137", I believe, all about the goddess and her mutant, wild freedom-loving 'ways'. He actually associates the fine structure constant directly WITH the feral goddess energy, just as you and others of us here do, Debbie. Your words here speak to the fact that this energy cannot be contained, furthermore that it must not be tampered with by us mere willful mortals. The Feral Yin energies go WAY beyond anything we can ever begin understand with our mere grasping logos sensibilities. We cannot even know, let alone OWN or possess 'Flow'. The concept of 'ownership' does not even enter into it. Such is the nature of Nature, and thank goodness for this, or the concept of 'humility' might not even exist here on the human plane...

Welcome to the forum, Debbie, I second that motion!

Cheers,
Kristin

(and hey Remi, for sure -- the fact that AAA's number in the race was synchronistically a #137 actually says it ALL, as he has in fact been working with the Eros energies, allowing for their presence in his life without submitting them to senseless logos 'torture' for many many years now, as Roger and Remo, and one can certainly see this 'outcome' in his incredible writing style, and in the subject matter of many of his fascinating books and short stories).

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Post Thank You's
Thanks for the welcomes on March 17th or 3 /17 or 137.

Love Debbie

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Profile WWW

Post Interesting 137 Videos
Fine Structure Constant -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSLIW0g ... re=related

137- Holds Universe Together. Found in Sleep Deprevation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk36CEpsxpI

Enjoy :)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am
Profile WWW

Post speechless
Hi, Debbie :)

I sat with all of this for a little while and wanted to 'see what I'd see'. I had been thinking about what you posted and my first impression was that I should post a Carl Sagan quote on us being 'star stuff'...needless to say the second video caused my jaw to drop. (it's 11:11 as I think that I should trust my intuition more :) )

“An extraterrestrial visitor examining the differences among human societies would find those differences trivial compared to the similarities.

Our lives, our past and our future are tied to the sun, the moon and the stars…We humans have seen the atoms which constitute all of nature and the forces that sculpted this work…and we, who embody the local eyes and ears and thoughts and feelings of the cosmos, have begun to wonder about our origins…star stuff contemplating the stars, organized collections of ten billion billion billion atoms, contemplating the evolution of nature, tracing that long path by which it arrived at consciousness here on the planet earth…Our loyalties are to the species and to the planet. Our obligation to survive and flourish is owed not just to ourselves but also to that cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring.
We are one species. We are star stuff harvesting star light.”

Carl Sagan (1934 – 1996)

Just wanted to share this neat experience, and say hello.

kind regards,
pascal

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 am

Post ...
...oh, and this too

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 am

Post speechless speechless
Hi Pascal. And thank you!

MY SPEECHLESS. All night at work, (able to use a computer for personal use) I was watching Richard Feynman YouTubes. Came home and watched 2 more hours of them. (Love his childlike wonder).

Then another caught my eye it was a YouTube by Carl Sagan. I thought, who is that? He must be someone Scientific to be under Feynman You Tubes. So I clicked on it. I watched it but it's 2:00 am and I am getting tired so I thought, I'll quit for now and watch more tomorrow.

As habit is, I checked my emails before I was going to go to bed.

And well I'm sure you can realize the rest.
Speechless that I would find your post that was quoting Carl Sagan as I was viewing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBkaP7EY5Us

And Views = 137 Well no need to elaborate on that one.

Now that's what I'm talking/feeling/thinking about.

I Love a Lady 137.

Thank You Pascal for sharing in this moment with me.

Love Debbie

P.S. Needless to say but I will anyway, I can't wait to see what Carl Sagan has in store for me tomorrow. :)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Founder

Post 137 and unus mundus
Welcome to the forum, Debbie

Though I am very tired and intellectually burned out, I would like to add one more idea to your 137 thread:

Yesterday, a physicist I met began to speak of the fine structure constant. He was fascinated by the fact that it remained the same since the big bang.

I then added: Though the fine structure constant is a combination of the electrical charge, Planck's constant and the velocity of light, what, as we can read in the article http://www.137.com/137/ , means that it combines Einstein's General Relativity Theory and quantum physics -- the two physical theories that contradict each other since GRT is causal, quantum physics a-causal -- it does not contain one of the physical dimensions time, space and mass, ie second, meter and kg in the SI system (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... m_of_Units ); it is thus a naked number, and therefore remains the same in any physical system (for example when one replaces the meter by yard, etc.).

What however no one seems to realize is the fact that since the fine structure constant does not contain one of the physical dimensions, it could belong to what Carl Jung called the unus mundus and Wolfgang Pauli the psychophysical reality. In my opinion this world is not equal to the collective unconscious (as Jung thought), but a realm beyond depth psychology and physics, beyond the split into inner and outer world.

11:11, my birthday (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1c48a77989 ), belongs also to this world, since it is the combination of 5 and 6. In Daoism exactly in this combination #11 is the number of Dao. Dao means the result of an incarnation process out of the unus mundus into our world, in which a so-called exchange of the attributes takes place: the odd and thus male #5 becomes female, the even and thus female #6 becomes male. This is a parallel to the so-called coniunctio of Hermetic alchemy, where the king becomes feminine and the queen masculine.

In my terminology, the coniunctio is a symbol for the process I call the singular inner quantum leap. It is observable with the help of the Eros ego (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1885 ).

In my ms Return of the World Soul I had to deal with exactly these phenomena, and I show with the interpretation of some of Pauli's dreams that my hypothesis is correct.

Remo

PS: With the string and superstring theories, the combination of (causal) GRT and (a-causal) quantum physics, physics looks for such a GUT, a grand unification theory. However, it remains in the materialistic prejudice and thus does not include the inner world; be it depth psychology, be it the magic of Hermetic alchemy. It was Wolfgang Pauli who postulated that only by integrating parapsychology into physics we can find and empirically observe such a world (the above mentioned psychophysical reality).

PPS: I just see that I talked of Pauli's death synchronicity in the 11:11 thread! See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#224

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

Post I love your PLAY idea Jan
Thank you Jan for your welcome.

I love your PLAY idea. I use plays as an analogy a lot when I speak about life and it's intricate unique workings.

The twists, the turns, the joys, the raptures.
So many acts fallowing one another in complete sacred order.

And always I find, a Lady 137, sitting quietly/gently in the wings as the prime director.

Such fun I find in her. :D

Love Debbie

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

Post Thank You Remo.
"Though I am very tired and intellectually burned out"

Oh to spend a day with you Remo. I would take you into my sandbox, give you a bright Blue pail and shovel and say, now build. Or let you bring in dump trucks to make a road less traveled through the non resistant sand.

Burn out is a path I see as trying too hard. Pushing, pushing, for some thing that could easily come without the force to make it; "The greatest power entails the lightest touch."

Remo it was you who brought me to this forum. I was goggling something and up a post of yours popped. I read it and so found myself here.
Lets just say, that makes you a little special to me.

I have a childlike wonder that has propelled me forward with much fun found in it. And when I see or hear tired ones I always want to ensure them that what they strive for is there to see if only we would allow it to do so in it's own magical way.
I know this through this truth. "Debbie you will know, what you need to know, when you need to know it."
Simple yet profound in it's gentleness to allow a perfect flow of nature to occur.

I truly appreciate your reply and wish to remind you, that pail and shovel await, by the sounds of it, some much needed R&R.

You get Hugs and Kisses from me!

Now I will summarize that when Paulii and Jung met, one being obsessed with the #137, and one introducing the word synchronicity could not have spelled it out more clearly to me.
Humm 137, Humm synchronicity.
137 = synchronicity
I settle for that and watch the mystic of 137 as she travels a zillion paths incorporating perfection.
Can it really be that easy, I think so. Synchronicity, is simply a word that when letters are numerically represented with numbers will equal 137.

If you cast out nines using the Alphabet you find Synchronicity = The first S = 1, the last y = 7, when you add all the letters they = 3

1 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z =26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 =26

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 =26

S y n c h r o n i c i t y
1 7 5 3 8 9 6 5 9 3 9 2 7

And if you notice the middle letter in Synchronicity is an O, or a 6. That shows me 1 6 7 or 1 to 3 ~6~ 3 to 7.

Perfect symmetry.

Well that's all for now my dear a sand castle awaits my building. LOL

Love Debbie

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: greetings!
kristin wrote:
Your words here speak to the fact that this energy cannot be contained, furthermore that it must not be tampered with by us mere willful mortals. The Feral Yin energies go WAY beyond anything we can ever begin understand with our mere grasping logos sensibilities. We cannot even know, let alone OWN or possess 'Flow'. The concept of 'ownership' does not even enter into it. Such is the nature of Nature, and thank goodness for this, or the concept of 'humility' might not even exist here on the human plane...

Dear Kristin,

I don't know why but when I read the above I felt like inserting the following (too long) abstract from something I wrote a long time ago ('Le cri du Pélican'):

Quote:
I heard a woman say In a barely audible voice, ‘Please talk about love…’ and your voice added: ‘Yes, talk about love.’

I gulped, took a breath and continued:

- ‘Love is the cement that holds the universe. It is a force, radiance, healing…

Once a man said, “Love your neighbour as your self.” Very few heard him and throughout the centuries we have only remembered the first part of the sentence whereas the secret lay in the second. If we cannot love ourselves then we are only capable to parody love and this parody only preserves our good conscience. To truly love ourselves is most difficult because it is a sacrifice. To love ourselves is to become entirely conscious - even more so than we imagine we can - and to fully accept ourselves, placing our gold and our lead on an even keel, our light and our dirt our grandness and smallness, because they are all equivalent: these are the manifestations of our potential oneness. It is love that can reconcile these opposites, love that can melt and transform them as it transforms us in the process.

If we sufficiently love ourselves we step out of an egotistic position, because we become whole and the energy that we have now turned towards ourselves begins to spring from our inner fountain. We unsuspectingly begin to glow, our glow enlightens those we encounter on our journey and they in turn begin to glow and this inner flame burns away their nothingness and in this process they are born anew.

Herein lies a great mystery: what inner changes we make have an echo on the outer, and each time someone is born anew there is harmony, the dynamism itself of all creation becomes reinforced. We are the mirrors of the universe –we are its consciousness, because it needs to see itself completely, darkness and light, in order to actualize itself.
To accomplish this mission we must ourselves first, see ourselves as we truly are, thereby activating the fundamental link that endeavours towards the always and ever moving equilibrium of the creation. And all of this, my friends, is to take place within the individual, within the flesh, blood and shit.
Because it is what we are, divine or not, what we have always been.

But love is more than this. Love is the strongest, the most transcendent emanation in existence, it rises out of the unified personality of the now free individual. It is there, uncontrollable, at once magnet and catalyst. And all those who enter its game will never come out undamaged. We are canals through which it flows; we experience its kindness and its torments without any power over it. We are its carriers each day transformed by its presence. Its only goal is to unite, enlarge, dilate and transcend, to place us at the heart of the Divine Wedding, in both joy and despair. And this is frustrating for the little ‘I’ that has yet to find its place.

Why is that? Why that…
Excuse me, I sigh… Our conscience arises from a void of sorts, from nothingness. Little by little the torments of our childhood crystallize at a great cost. Like all crystals that the earth produces, defects slip through, but one day we say, “I,” and we believe we know everything. On that day dreams become quiet, the semi-conscious god goes back to sleep, and the heroes reign.
When I say hero, I mean the imbecile who enacts his deeds unwillingly.

All of our outer sufferings stem from that type of unconsciousness. But he believes so much that he dominates the world that he believes he can transform the latter in his image, and he drains himself trying to explain it to better hold on to it, whence it would be sufficient to listen, observe, and let it live within him. Then he would know all without knowing he does, for this would take place in a most practical way.

For women it is different, it is not the hero but the housekeeper, the protective and jealous mother, but she is every bit as avid, holding on, conserving and possessed by the same egotistic drive. And this, “I,” is the worst enemy to our becoming, it impedes us from attaining our dreams and accomplishing our destiny, this stone so precious in the greater plan of the unfolding universe. The “I” presumes to know everything. He calls himself builder but he enchains love thereby destroying true creativity.

Thus knots become knotted within us and can hinder us until our physical death.
We can overcome these knots by following our hearts, our dreams, by descending deep within the dark night of our soul and praying. All this at once.

Once again it is a difficult journey towards reconciliation but its importance, its urgency dictated by the epoch, overruns the understanding of the egotistic “I” that governs the eternal larvae that wishes not to be transformed.
Once again we must be really troubled, troubled within, to undertake the journey. But it is a game that pledges the highest stakes. I played with my life and now I am here talking to you.

But all I have said are words, it is your actions that matter and will matter. I am not a miracle worker. When I arrive on a land damned by the foolishness of man, I suffer. Therefore, it is vital for me, to harmonize myself once again. I do this for myself because the divinity within, not more than I, will not support this, and this is crucial.
If the trees begin to bloom it is not my fault…’

Sorry about the length...

Love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: 137 and unus mundus
Remo Roth wrote:

Yesterday, a physicist I met began to speak of the fine structure constant. He was fascinated by the fact that it remained the same since the big bang.

I then added: Though the fine structure constant is a combination of the electrical charge, Planck's constant and the velocity of light, what, as we can read in the article http://www.137.com/137/ , means that it combines Einstein's General Relativity Theory and quantum physics -- the two physical theories that contradict each other since GRT is causal, quantum physics a-causal -- it does not contain one of the physical dimensions time, space and mass, ie second, meter and kg in the SI system (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... m_of_Units ); it is thus a naked number, and therefore remains the same in any physical system (for example when one replaces the meter by yard, etc.).

What however no one seems to realize is the fact that since the fine structure constant does not contain one of the physical dimensions, it could belong to what Carl Jung called the unus mundus and Wolfgang Pauli the psychophysical reality. In my opinion this world is not equal to the collective unconscious (as Jung thought), but a realm beyond depth psychology and physics, beyond the split into inner and outer world.

Did you say 'intellectually burned out', Remo?

:lol:

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 pm
Profile Personal album

Post 137 numerology
Orslah wrote:
137 = synchronicity
(...)
1 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z =26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 =26

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 =26

I don't get at all this numerology. If these calculations are additions, then you should get 351 and 126.

I read somewhere that Pauli did quote over and over the fact that 137 was the gematria of Hebrew word Qabalah, as found Scholem, but I couldn't find any reference on the web.
If this is relevant, you find here all the Hebrew and Greek words in the Bible numbering 137 (otherwise it's an awful Christian site):
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Databas ... matria=137
The most striking one is 'ophan, the "wheel" in the Ezechiel's Merkaba vision, a real mandala.
Matseva, "pillar, "monument", is interesting too.
I notice too the Greek keraia, "tittle" coupled in Mat 5:18 with the jot, iota, an interesting 4-letters word of gematria 1111.
Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

This reminds me that when I was mad with numbers (I'm still a bit), I noticed a curiosity for 1111 in bases 1,3,7.
In base 1, 1111 = 4
In base 3, 1111 = 40
In base 7, 1111 = 400 and then
In base 10, 1111 = Greek Iota

PS It's not a sync that this post was sent at 1:37 (GMT+2)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

Post Casting out Nines
I could explain it yet I would prefer to direct you to the Genius that taught me.
He may be a little esoteric but with the Number Nine he is a Genius.

Marko Rodin's vortex-based mathematics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K93dL65Q ... playnext=1

Enjoy.
Love Debbie

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post ...like fireflies in the blackest of 'skies'
"PULLED BY THE FORCE WHICH ALL PEOPLE SEEK"

...that was for Roger :) I really enjoyed 'all' of that material on LOVE.

Hi, Debbie...

I'm curious about ONE thing in the first video. It's mentioned that the way to communicate with 'aliens' is to send out this 137. Also, it's mentioned that the aliens would not be receptive to hearing that I'm "x height, width, etc.."

In my humble (teeny teeny) opinion, if we can 'reverse engineer' technology...would an alien presence be able to do so as well? For whatever reason, I'm reminded of an hourglass - both 'sides' of a convergence.

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: #137 as 33rd prime and 'Missing Four'
Junis wrote:
If prime numbers are 'anthropomorphized' in this way, it is, of course, dangerous, but I am sure there is a way of relating to them as something like 'imaginal beings' who can even be treated as having a 'soul' or 'living beauty' (that's the expression this friend always used), just not a personalized human soul. And IMO this is not just an imaginative play, it is an 'imaginal play', which can actually lead to new scientific insights or creative new mathematical proofs, f.e., but it requires a high level of 'hermetic (self-)consciousness' to keep the imaginal reality and the empirical reality soundly seperated. A 'coniunctio' / holy wedding with respect to these 'two realms' requires firm distinction (seperatio) first, otherwise one just gets a blurry mix, or maybe an intoxicating 'reality punch'.

I write this with Evgeniy's 'empty forms' in mind (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9807#9807, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9838#9838 and http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9841#9841)

Remo says (and I agree with him) that the Unus Mundus
Quote:
is not equal to the collective unconscious (as Jung thought), but a realm beyond depth psychology and physics, beyond the split into inner and outer world.
source

I guess the only way to relate to a symbol is to let it act upon ourselves, let it be, and observe. As soon as we think we know we give a name, the symbol is killed and turned into allegory.
This is why ‘anthropomorphizing’ is dangerous, yes.

The problem is that to reach consciousness the inner contents (from the Unus Mundus) have to be expressed using the material that is retained in the ‘hollow’, the ‘empty form’. There lies the danger of appropriation because one way or another we think we know about this material, forgetting then that it is used symbolically by the inner contents. The idea is a transmission of energy through different media, not the appropriation of an immediate ‘meaning’.

For instance we say ‘the World Soul this’ or the ‘World Soul that’. It is a highly anthropomorphic way of talking of ‘something’ we can reach through experience but not with thinking. ‘World Soul’ opens a big paradigm of more or less equivalent expressions, but this paradigm is never complete, and the danger is that we exclude what we feel but is missing from the never ending list.
This is why ‘the Tao that can be named is not the Tao’.
In a way what we meet and give ourselves to when entering the UM is relayed ‘upwards’ through the different layers of our personality using the sturdiest network to reach the world of (logos) ego consciousness. This network is the interplay of the different complexes, most active archetypal images and our more or less conscious preoccupations. This network that is us, specific to each of us, is activated by the energy flow, but what matters is not the activation of a specific imagery, feeling tones or synchronistic events: what matters is that this energy can flow, for it is life itself.

I would like to quote from someone I really like, Joseph Campbell:

Quote:
There is a doctrine that comes out of the Vedantic tradition that has helped me to understand the nature of the energy that flows through myths. The Taittiriya Upanisad speaks of five sheaths that enclose the atman, which is the spiritual ground or germ of the individual.
The first sheath is called annamaya-kosa, the food sheath. That is your body, which is made out of food and which will become food when you die. The worms, the vultures, the hyenas, or the flame will consume it. This is the sheath of our physical body: the food sheath.
The second sheath is called the sheath of breath, pra-namaya-kosa. The breath oxidizes the food; the breath turns it into life. That's this thing, this body: food on fire.
The next sheath is called the mental sheath, manomaya-kosa. This is the consciousness of the body, and it coordinates the senses with the you that thinks it is you.
Then there is a big gap.
And the next sheath is called the wisdom sheath, vifruinamaya-kosa. This is the sheath of the wisdom of the transcendent pouring in. This is the wisdom that brought you to form in the mother womb, that digests your dinners, that knows how to do it. This is the wisdom that, when you cut yourself, knows how to heal the wound. The cut bleeds, and then a scab comes along; finally a scar forms, and this is the wisdom sheath going to work.
You go for a walk in the woods. Somebody has built a barbed-wire fence. It leans right into the tree. The tree incorporates that barbed wire. The tree has it, the wisdom sheath. This is the level of your nature wisdom that you share with the hills, with the trees, with the fish, with the animals. The power of myth is to put the mental sheath in touch with this wisdom sheath, which is the one that speaks of the transcendent.
And the sheath inward of the wisdom sheath is the sheath of bliss, tinandamaya-kosa, which is a kernel of that transcendence in and of itself. Life is a manifestation of bliss. But manomaya-kosa, the mental sheath, is attached to the sufferings and pleasures of the food sheath. And so it thinks, is life worth living? Or, as Joyce asks in Finnegans Wake, "Was liffe worth leaving?"
Just think: the grass grows. Out of the bliss sheath comes the wisdom sheath and the grass grows. Then, every two weeks, someone comes along with a lawn mower and cuts the grass down. Suppose the grass were just to think, Ah, shucks, what's all this fuss about? I quit?
That's mental sheath stuff. You know that impulse: life is painful; how could a good god create a world with all of this in it? That is thinking in terms of good and evil, light and dark—pairs of opposites. The wisdom sheath doesn't know about pairs of opposites. The bliss sheath contains all opposites. The wisdom sheath is just coming right up out of it, and it turns into pairs of opposites later on.

(Joseph Cambell, Collected works, ‘Pathways to Bliss’, Introduction, XX-XXI. New World Library 2004)

Love

Roger

I Ching #50

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: ...like fireflies in the blackest of 'skies'
pascal b wrote:
"PULLED BY THE FORCE WHICH ALL PEOPLE SEEK"

...that was for Roger :) I really enjoyed 'all' of that material on LOVE.

Thanks... There is more of it, 150 pages actually...

If any English or French speaking publisher out there is interested! :lol:

Best

Roger

I Ching #50

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm
Profile Personal album

Post magNEAT-O
...de rien, Roger :)

Weird, I left out a bit of 1 of those 2 sentences...

It's: "Magnetic Eternities, pulled by the force which all people seek"

oh well... :wink: back to business...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am

Post Hi Pascal
In my humble (teeny teeny) opinion, if we can 'reverse engineer' technology...would an alien presence be able to do so as well? For whatever reason, I'm reminded of an hourglass - both 'sides' of a convergence. [i]

I like that hour glass. Thanks :) It reminds me of Nassim Haramein and his double Taurus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tJrVC6 ... re=related

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

Love Debbie

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Hi Roger
As soon as we think we know we give a name, the symbol is killed and turned into allegory. [i]

This very wise man Richard Feynman taught me to agree with what you said.

@3:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBXIHNoU ... re=related

Love Debbie

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile WWW

Post Deep thought and 42
Those videos somehow took me to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" :)

...and then, of course, to the idea that WE stop the 'erosion' of the Platonic Solids :roll: with LOVE... "the grease that keeps it all fluid"...

*total guesswork... :wink: ...and happy to be 'the fool' who 'knows' love.

kind regards,
Pascal

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post 1 for Deborah
Hi Debbie,
Your name has in Hebrew the gematria 217 = 7.31
דְּבוֹרָה = 4+2+6+200+5 = 7.31

I didn't think about it by myself, but found it by chance here
http://wrongwaywizard.blogspot.com/2009 ... ciety.html
(in the comments area, 4th or 5th one)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Your name has in Hebrew the gematria 217 = 7.31
דְּבוֹרָה = 4+2+6+200+5 = 7.31

Thank you for that. I truly appreciate knowing this.

I didn't think about it by myself, but found it by chance here....

Syncrohnicity is to me, what chance is to others. LOL

Love Debbie

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post 137 ~ Mulling it Over with 4 and 10 in mind.
Some theorists considered 4 to explain the nature of the universe. Some theorists also considered 10 to be the, perfect number, because it is the result of 1 + 2 + 3 + 4.

3+7=10
or casting out 9's, 3+7 =1

10= 3+7
or casting out 9's, 1= 3+7

1+ 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
or casting out 9's, 1+ 2 + 3 + 4 = 1

137 using 1, 2, 3, 4,
1 + 2 = 3 and we need to add 4 more to = 7

Again we see the 1, 2, 3, 4 pattern here.
4 pi cubed + pi squared + pi = 137.036304

Kabhala is formed in Hebrew by 4 letters which = 137

Just some fun mullings. :D
Love Debbie

Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: 137 and the Jack
Orslah wrote:
Again we see the 1, 2, 3, 4 pattern here.
4 pi cubed + pi squared + pi = 137.036304 (the fine structure constant)

To put it using HTML,
321 ~= 137.036304

About squaring 137, there's a nice sync with an actor born on 4/4/44, the glorious day in Jung's life.
That's Craig T. Nelson,
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005266/
who had the first role in the 4 seasons (89 episodes) of The District,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247087/
starring as Jack Mannion, based loosely on NYPD Deputy Commissioner Jack Maple.
Jack's office at Washington Police Headquarters has number 137.

Craig T. Nelson is the bad one in the finale concluding Monk series, the one that killed long ago Monk's wife.
Warning Spoiler : As for the exchange of lifes on 4/4/44 between Carl Jung and Theodor Haemmerli, there is a struggle to death between Monk and Judge Ethan Rickover. Monk is poisoned by the Judge, with a fatal pronostic, and he tries his best in his death bed to find a clue against the judge.
There's a final reversal, Craig T. Nelson dies and Tony Shalhoub is healed.
This T. stands for Theodore...

PS My post is #10308, and previous one by Debbie was #10304. Maybe someone is writing now the #10307, or it was cancelled.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 am
Profile WWW

Post 4/4/44
"4/4/44"
That was fun to learn. Thanks

4+4+4+4 = 16
16= 1+6 = 7

137, 1+3 =4 3+4 =7

4+7 =11

1+3+7 =11

4 X 4 X 4 X 4 =256

2+5+6= 13

13, 1+3 = 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrio for now.
Love Debbie

Tue May 11, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

How HotBits Works

137 Tunnelling to Freedom.....

http://www.fourmilab.ch/hotbits/how3.html

Some fun reading.

Love Debbie

Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
It's interesting to me that using all these #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. can be played with and show 1+3+7 = 11

1+2=3+4=7 the remaining #'s 5+6=11

Works when we multiply 1 X 2 X 3 X 4 = 24 then tag on the #7 = 247. 2 X 4 X 7 = 56. which has us again showing all these #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

In the strict number world were probably not allowed to just tag a number on, but not understanding that strict world leaves me unrestricted and able to do so. LOL

Just having some fun with my buddy, " a Lady 137 ".

Love Debbie

Tue May 11, 2010 10:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post Revealed, Recognized, Realized, 137
Sommerfeld “revealed” 137
Pauli “realized” the potential of 137
Jung “realized" 137
Which, in my reality equates to Synchronicity or 137 or Alpha or "a"

So....... Let's look at these three gentleman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold Johannes Wilhelm Sommerfeld. Born December 5 1868 Died April 26 1951

Wolfgang Ernst Pauli. Born April 25 1900 Died December 15 1958

Carl Gustav Jung . Born July 26 1875 Died June 6 1961
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And what do I see;

Sommerfeld born December, Pauli died, December .
Pauli born April, Sommerfeld died April. Sync, Sync.

Now I will consider the dates;

Sommerfeld; December 5 - April 26

Pauli. April 25 - December 15

Jung . July 26 - June 6

Sommerfeld born a 5 and died a 6

Pauli born a 5 and died a 5
Jung born a 6 and died a 6

In those numbers we see a 1 number difference ( 5 to 6 = (1) number difference.
So there is the #1. Now here comes the # 3 and the #7.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arnold Johannes Wilhelm Sommerfeld. Died 1951

Wolfgang Ernst Pauli. Died 1958

Carl Gustav Jung . Died 1961

Sommerfeld & Pauli; 1951 to 1958 = a "7" year difference.

Pauli & Jung; 1958 to 1961 = a "3" year difference.

And then we come to my final point.

Carl Gustav Jung . Looking at his initials.

C. G. J. = the numbers “1” “3” “7” in our 26 letter alpha -bet or would that be “a” or the fine structure constant. "Synchronicity"

C.= 3
G.= 7
J. = 1

Well that was a Whole, Hole, bunch of for me :) If you see anything else that sync's please share.

Love Debbie :D

Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next