UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 pm

[ 26 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Ancient Secrets 

Post Ancient Secrets
I hear this alot. "There are clues left by ancient civilizations."
So in my childlike curiosity I thought, well heck 5000 years from now we'll be the ancients.
So what clues are we leaving.

After watching Marko Rodin and the mystery of the number 9.
I started to consider maybe there is more to this.
As he and many others believe, ancient writings hold many clues I considered our present day writings may too.
So I began to play with our present day alphabet.
And discovered something.

Now Rodin shows whenever the number 9 or a multiple of 9 is used in any multiplication question it will always mirror itself in the answer. With no exception.

4x9=36. 3+6=9
25x45=1125. 1+1+2+5=9
72x58=4176. 4+1+7+6= (4+1)=5. (7+6)=13. (5+13)=18. 1+8 =9

So how could the word nine mirror itself with our present day alphabet?

First I realized that the letter i is the 9th letter in the alphabet. Which had me think there is a specific reason for this, so I started to look further.

Now we have been taught to place the e on the end of the word nine to make the i sound long. If we remove the e it would look and spell " nin ".
Yet I noticed the i could be represented as "eye" EYE ~ EY∃
So place that in the word " nin " and you get NEYEN.
Reverse the letters and you get;

N∃YEи

So there is 9 also mirroring itself in letters.

With my idea of, "we are leaving clues", I am reminded of one of my most favorite lines from my most favorite movie. "I won't look any further than my own backyard."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BQQvVy8LI

P.S. I sent my finding to Marko and he suggested I do a YouTube of what I found. I did. It is elementary in the making but I believed worth sharing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgreuBX0LY

Love Debbie.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Ancient Secrets
Orslah wrote:
With my idea of, "we are leaving clues", I am reminded of one of my most favorite lines from my most favorite movie. "I won't look any further than my own backyard."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BQQvVy8LI

Yesterday I had the curiosity to follow the link and watch this scene of The WIZARD of Oz (1939).
In the evening we watched the end of Girl, Interrupted, by James Mangold (1999, NEYEN-NEYEN-NEYEN !), that we started on previous eve, and Susanna/Winona watches this very exact scene in The WIZARD, and finds there the strength to get rid of her illness.
WIZARD and STRENGTH bold cause 'strength' is OZ in Hebrew, a word that becomes ZO in the reversed Hebrew alphabet, as the word WIZARD comes DRAZIW in our reversed 26-letters alphabet. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atbash

Besides this I'm afraid not to see in dr Rodin's anything reliable. If 9 has particular features in base 10, same features will be found for any number X-1 in any base X. "All the names of God refer to 9" is a belief, you could say the same thing about any number.
Actually 137 is not a "strange number" as well. It was for such men as Pauli because it has been thought in his time that the fine structure constant was related to the integer 137, but it was an error.
Yet 137 syncs that overwhelmed him were real, as are 9 syncs for people believing in "9". See Lennon as I pointed it there:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6930#6930
And it can be real for others as our common World is the sum of all personal worlds.
By chance this post #6930 about Cheiro's 9 was divisible by 9,
6930/9 = 770, and 770 is the gematria of Hebrew tisha, "nine".
But I picked up the chance to write this post #9999:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9999#9999
where actually another divisible by 9 gematria is involved (612 = 9.68).

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post a tale of synchroninecities
While taking a look on my post #6930 = 9.770 = 9 x tisha' = 9 x nine
I noticed it was on topic #775
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=775
Well the Hebrew word for "nine" has two forms :
tisha' = 770 (masculine form used with feminine nouns)
tisha'a = 775 (feminine form used with masculine nouns)

Bernie started that topic titled
"Eggman" enigma solved at the DMV
where DMV is the Department of Motor Vehicles, but it reminds me that in the previous topic Jan pointed out this about letters written as reduced numbers :
Quote:
So what about the 'missing 4s' (no D, no M, no V in 'synchronicity')?
S y n c h r o n i c i t y
1 7 5 3 8 9 6 5 9 3 9 2 7

I recall it because I noticed DMV are Roman numerals (500-1000-5).

I had a look at topic #770 which was too started by Bernie,
Synchronicity on Wall Street
and where occur multiple 7, as
Quote:
the Dow Jones finished the day (Mon 29 2008) down 777.7 points for a 7 % loss.

Well Jan I don't know how to elaborate about fine structure constant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_constant
Eddington first believed it was the reciprocal of integer 136, and built a whole theory about that. Then it was shown that the number was rather 137, and Eddington found it still matched his theory, cause of this and that (skeptics called him Sir Adding-one), and at least it was shown it could not be an integer, but number 137.0359...., which so far allows no big theory.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post draziw
Looking for wizard-draziw, I find this 10th google result, posted 8 days ago:
http://bb.nightskylive.net/asterisk/vie ... 29&t=18737

And the 11th one is
http://www.peterrussell.com/PassingThou ... zardry.php
Beginning with
Quote:
How to be a Wizard
A wizard knows the laws of creation, and how to work with them.
A wizard allows synchronicity to manifest.

and ending with
Quote:
BTW. Another little coincidence. The word "wizard" is one of only six words in the English language that when put in reverse alphabet code (a becomes z, b becomes y, etc) is coded as the original word in reverse, i.e. as "draziw". It is also the longest such word -- the other five being "by", "bevy", "grit", "trig", and "wold". Interesting?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Post Strange Number 137
Oh yes to some. a Lady 137; Synchronicity.

References; Pauli as he lay dyeing with her adorning his deaths door, completing years of wonderment about her; Strange.

Yet i, as she goes along with me on my path frequently saying hi, I look to her on high to capture how, not strange but familiar she is to me, on H∃YEH.

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the greatest of them all?

Tis ~ EY∃

In known wordage could this equate to; " I " am the word made flesh.
" EYE "

EY∃ am that EY∃ am.
A Mirror unto Myself.

From my own backyard with my pail and shovel playfully digging out and building up our present secrets.
Love Debbie

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Numbers. a little 'synchronicity'
Junis wrote:
I just found a little sheet of paper on the staircase. It had the following two series of numbers written on it:

1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31

The numbers from first line add up to 137 !
Looking at 1 as a prime, their ranks would be 1-2-3--14-15-16.
Second line shows primes 6-7-8--10-11-12, adding up to 124.
It seems like we have triads of consecutive primes, with lacks between them (5-7, 19, 37, ranks 4-5, 9,13).
Weird... Reminds me of an episode of Medium where Allison sees a mathematician as David Carradine, found dead in a LA hotel. Kind of premonition of Carradine's real death, a few years later.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW

rémi wrote:
Junis wrote:
I just found a little sheet of paper on the staircase. It had the following two series of numbers written on it:

1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31

It seems like we have triads of consecutive primes, with lacks between them (5-7, 19, 37, ranks 4-5, 9,13).
Weird... Reminds me of an episode of Medium where Allison sees a mathematician as David Carradine, found dead in a LA hotel. Kind of premonition of Carradine's real death, a few years later.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that the first sequence = 137 !
Being curious I wanted to see how the 2 sequences related to one another.

In looking at them I found they actually mirror one another.
I have to go out right now so will post my findings in a bit.

Love Debbie :)

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

In the Christian tradition the number nine represents the dynamic aspect of the Trinity, namely the Holy Ghost. M-L von Franz shows that in fairytales "the number nine is found in the symbolism of hell, the underworld and the realm of the dead" (v Franz, Archetypal Patterns in Fairy Tales, p.135). In this context it represents the chtonic Trinity and the pre-Christian pantheon. But I have argued that the "dark Trinity" can also represent the "dark night of the soul", on lines of St. John of the Cross.

Mats Winther
http://home7.swipnet.se/~w-73784/

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Rémy,
1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31
Not sure what to make of it. But it felt synchronistic with respect to our current discussion on numbers. I can't see anythign in them besides, that they are all primes, I believe.
Best,
Jan

Hi Jan; Boy was this fun. Opps it took a while for me to get back to this. Yet timing be perfect, here I am.
When I saw you first set of numbers = 137. well that's all needed to see and off I went to play with them.
I told my friend Sandra what I was doing with the 2 sets of numbers you offered up and she wanted to see what I was doing on a video. So I made a couple to show her. I ended up numbering geometrical shapes, having no idea I was going to, but when 137 shows up I never know what will come of it.
I just know it's play time for me:)
So I wanted you to see what I did with the numbers you offered. It was a lot of fun for me and I wanted to say thanks Jan for what I call, throwing a new toy into my sandbox imagination that had me build a cool castle out of your offer.

137 & 9 The Mystery Numbers. Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ik3UvcTgm4

137 & 9 The Mystery Numbers. Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqX_GM4RE1o

Love Debbie

Sat May 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 am

Post 9 is 33 is 137
Thanks Jan. That was a fun share from you.

137 is the 33rd prime, 3x3 = 9. When we peek, we see.

A Guess, 9 and 137 I believe are playing with me. So, I'll play with them.

Heck, Pauli played with 137 for 50 years and died in doing so.
Yet in all those years did he consider a partner for 137.

A Flower needs a Bee, a Bee needs a Flower.
Complimenting each other in their ability to produce.

So are 137 & 9 complimenting each other?

And if not, then what is the compliment of 137?

Continuing to Guess.

Love Debbie

Sun May 02, 2010 6:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: 33 / 29 Slay the Unicorn & 33/1/37
Junis wrote:
P.S.: I experienced another strange 'synchronicty' around the number 33-1-37, which to me seems to point toward the relationship of #137 and it being the 33rd prime number. The seal of salomon / star of david is in the videos you shared. It can be seen as a visualization of #33. The cube you share is a symbo of 'realization'. So even if I'm not sure all that 'math' is really so original, there sees to be something about the 'realization of a lady 137' in this material, HER 'STARDOM', so to speak.

Then I experienced a synchronicty around that star theme and the number 17 today, which took me to the mathematician Gauß' infatuation with the 17 spoked star. There is a memorial in the Northern German city of Braunschweig. Tonight I met a woman from Braunschweig whose name reads as the female version of my first name:

I actually found a photo of an exact replica of the unicorn baloon. I guess, they are quite common and one can buy them everywhere here. I can see that the guy who 'killed' the unicorn saw the right colors while in the dim ligh tof that Potoguese bar I intially saw green instead of light blue and yellow instead of white, and I guess it is gold color and not orange. Well that poor unicorn got deflated tonight.

OK, so I upload this image of your cube as an illustration, and guess what? The image has 137 KB! I mean, what is this?! There's nothing to it. But then all these synchronicities. Really weird.

Hi Jan, I just woke up around 3 AM my time here in Virginia. I decided to come online and write to you maybe in private message to ask you about the 33/1/37 message you sent to me on April 23. I wanted to clarify one point about it. This is what you said:
Quote:
I saw a white orchid blossom fall on a pink piece of paper the other day. It had the number 33-1-37 written on it. A google search for that number in that moment of time brought up a series of images suggesting that I am, or should be 'learning the language of the dead'.

Jan, did you mean you saw the number on a material piece of paper or you saw it in a vision? Also, come to think of it, do you recall what any of the images were that you Googled that made you think they were related to "learning the language of the dead"?

I will add to this in a few minutes... I have to look up something on AOL... Suzanne

Hmm, what I mailed to myself this afternoon was sent at 3:33 (PM) which is what my computer clock says right now is: 3:33 (AM).

Anyhow, some days ago, I started writing a post to you for the forum in a draft E-mail since I figured it would take quite awhile to complete it and did not want to lose the post by trying to do it all at the forum. I sent what I had so far to myself yesterday afternoon in order to remind myself to maybe complete the post sometime this weekend. However when I saw this number "play" going on between you and Debbie, plus the star picture and the unicorn image... I realized my several days delay must have had a good synchronistic reason for it.

In connection with the 33/1/37 number that you saw on the paper (material or ethereal?), you had mentioned in the paragraph right above the number that you had seen the clown synch again that made you feel that perhaps Lee (and his group, as you put it) might be watching over you.

Well, I showed my daughter a few days ago the evidence trail in regard to my Googling your numbers... and the MOST OBVIOUS synchronicity happened... that caused her to say that this has to be the clearest indication yet that Lee is communicating evidence that he and his others with him are conveying intentional messages with some purpose for doing so. The fact that the numbers came from you and not someone in our immediate circle of family and friends was very striking. I am not quite sure, but it would seem we may have to amend our notion that "meaningful coincidences" happen without causation or are supposedly acausal.

When I posted about Richard Feynman over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog recently, I thought to send a private message to Debbie to get her here to the forum to see the two posts that mention him. However, I decided to wait a bit to see if she would show up on her own. Sometime I guess this afternoon, I saw her post under Ancient Secrets above here that started off:
Quote:
Quote:
Rémy,
1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31
Not sure what to make of it. But it felt synchronistic with respect to our current discussion on numbers. I can't see anythign in them besides, that they are all primes, I believe.
Best,
Jan

Hi Jan; Boy was this fun. Opps it took a while for me to get back to this. Yet timing be perfect, here I am.
When I saw you first set of numbers = 137. well that's all needed to see and off I went to play with them.
I told my friend Sandra what I was doing with the 2 sets of numbers you offered up and she wanted to see what I was doing on a video. So I made a couple to show her. I ended up numbering geometrical shapes, having no idea I was going to, but when 137 shows up I never know what will come of it.
I just know it's play time for me:)

In pulling up a second window to look at that post and quote it here, I just now about 4 AM saw the new post she made at the How a Scientific Discovery Is Made. Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:07 am where she mentions the guy I just mentioned here without my seeing that she had until after I had:
Quote:
Orslah/Debbie said: This is my understanding. And it may be simple, and it may be short, but it is backed up by a Nobel Prize winner.

" Guess."
Richard Feynman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b240PGCM ... PL&index=6

Sometimes we complicate what has no choice to be complicated.

Love Debbie

I'll go take a look at the Feynman video before I make any more comments or come to any more conclusions. Suzanne

Sun May 02, 2010 8:27 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 11:07 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am

Post 33-1-37 and Language of the Dead
Hi Jan, You posted at 6:07. I was reading it at 6:11. I had been looking back in my Google web results from last week in regard to 33-1-37. I noticed a couple of things I had not before in the results. It is 6:20 now. I need a break. I am going to make some tea. Will add more here in awhile. I have to figure out how to show the Lee related results from 33-1-37 without the usual multi-synchs being too revealing. So many were about fields in which he had worked. Yesterday evening, I mentioned something to my husband about how Lao Russell had said to me and my friend Marla when we visited her at Swannanoa in 1971 that it would be very logical for Lee and Walter Russell to have known each other sometime after World War II-- late 1940s through the 1950s or so. I guess that remark called for a synchronicity. Gee, it's 6:39 now already because I had to go back and follow the trail to what I had found... a search regarding the usual spam nonsense words at 9:21 pm last night after my remark to my husband about Lee and Dr. Russell probably knowing each other... led to a picture of a technological object in 1948 which just happens to very much go along with a picture I have of Lee standing in front of a building where such work was done in 1948. There is a very very close connection to Walter Russell in this remarkably precise matching of the 1948 dates in the two pictures I happened to find separately more than a year apart. One more point before I go get the tea. I watched the video at You Tube with Richard Feynman, that Debbie linked us to, giving an amusing presentation on the word Guess as often the starting point of some scientific theory which then later has to be confirmed with experimental evidence... or something like that. Hmm, better post this much before I lose it with my computer tending to shut off... OK, so it is 6:53 right now. After watching Feynman, I got around to looking at Debbie's two numbers videos. I noticed at the top of the right hand related list of videos, this one which appears to me to explain rather well a lot of the possible meanings on the interweavings and interconnected meaningful coincidences that we see increasing in volume and complexity right here on the forum as well as in our daily lives. I do not mind using something by Terrance McKenna, although I have never had anything to do with psychedelic drugs... and even he clearly said... HOW the interconnectedness of all humanity (and the universal in general) will actually happen is not pre-determined but will arise from our intent and choices along the way. It's 7 AM now, so I will post the link to the video and then sign off and get that tea I keep mentioning!

Terence McKenna shares his ideas about 2012 -- RIP (1946-2000)

Suzanne

P.S. Jan, I did not see your other long post directly above until after I made my final post of this one just a few minutes ago. Your time stamp on yours says: Last edited by Junis on Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total. It's 7:20 right now. I will get back to all this later this morning.

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun May 09, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Post Meeting point of the living and the dead
Hi Jan, Your posts today raise many important points. I have to go do some grocery shopping now. However, I will make one comment and leave one image here for now. You mentioned "sympathetic resonance". Lee had me posting info and videos about that topic and related ones over on the Blog a year or more ago. That is a very Rosicrucian concept more often called "sympathetic vibration". I will check the timeframe of those posts after I get back home.

You also gave a link entitled THE AGE OF CANCER. I happened to check that out earlier this afternoon... and look at what I found:
Quote:
The Age of Cancer (The Cancerian Age)

Symbol for Cancer: Cancer.svg

The zodiacal signs:

* the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Cancer;

Timeframes

* Zodiacal 30 degrees:

* Heindel-Rosicrucian based interpretation:[29] began in ca. 8126 BC and ended in ca. 5970 BC (the orb of influence started in ca. 8846 BC)[/b]
* Neil Mann interpretation:[30] began in ca. 8600 BC and ended in ca. 6450 BC.

* Constellation boundary year:

* Shephard Simpson interpretation:[31]

Overview "The Age of the Great Mother." Cancer is ruled by the Moon, and is associated with the process of bearing, birthing, nurturing, and protecting.

Historical similarities The Neolithic Revolution, including the beginning of civilisation, with domestication of farm animals including pigs, goats & even bees. Some nomadic people settled down to living in permanent dwellings. For example, the city of Jericho, believed constructed during this age, was protected by a wall 12–17 ft (4 to 5 m) high & 5 ft (1.5 m) thick. (Cancer is always associated with 'protection' by utilizing an external barrier). There is also evidence of massive loss of coastal regions by the rising sea level following deglaciation of many areas on Earth. This loss of land caused the forced relocation of people to higher ground. Cancer's list of archetypes always include anything to do with the home (including houses, place of residence, migration).

Evidence of widespread use of boats (maritime vessels of all types are ruled by Cancer).

Rise of pottery (a protective vessel conforming to one of Cancer's archetypes).

Religious similarities Widespread evidence of the mother goddess in the Near East (the `mother' archetype in all shapes and forms is always related to the sign Cancer).

Last night I had a lingering episode of watching inner vision scenes with Lee. Here is a photo image close to one of the last ones I saw. It appears to represent a meeting point where the living and the dead can connect their "tracks" together as was done in the famous meet-up of the two trains in 1869 which resulted in the Transcontinental Railroad. Here is a modern image on the occasion of a commemoration of the historical event.

More later on these topics... and of course your image of the Owl Woman Goddess and the huge Owl City synchronicities of last week! Suzanne

Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm
Profile Personal album

rémi wrote:
Junis wrote:

1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31

Continuing to play with #137 & #9 had me find these numbers today in Pascal's Triangle and the Prime Number Triangular Sets;
11 13 17 23 29 31
In "Table II. Pascal's Triangle and the Prime Number Triangular Sets"
http://www.brooksdesign-ps.com/Code/Html/pin2.htm

1 2 3 41 43 47 = after casting out 9's = 1 2 3 5 7 11
In Table III. The Triangular Geometric Numbers and the Prime Numbers as indicators of the Prime Number Triangular Sets in Pascal's Triangle.

Took a while to get this but I am persistent if nothing else. Hahahaha

Good Day ALL.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

Orslah wrote:
rémi wrote:
Junis wrote:

1 2 3 41 43 47
11 13 17 23 29 31

Continuing to play with #137 & #9 had me find these numbers today in Pascal's Triangle and the Prime Number Triangular Sets;
11 13 17 23 29 31
In "Table II. Pascal's Triangle and the Prime Number Triangular Sets"

1 2 3 41 43 47 = after casting out 9's = 1 2 3 5 7 11
In Table III. The Triangular Geometric Numbers and the Prime Numbers as indicators of the Prime Number Triangular Sets in Pascal's Triangle.

Took a while to get this but I am persistent if nothing else. Hahahaha

Good Day ALL.

And just another little tid bit .playing with the 2 mystery numbers #137 and #9 I found this today too...
Under 3. PRIME NUMBERS.
All primes above 5 end in either 1, 3, 7 or 9, and are equally distributed

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]