UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:37 am

[ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Nest Shitting... Head For The Hills... 

Post Nest Shitting... Head For The Hills...
Hey folks – it is awful quiet on the forum – has no one a comment on the Gulf oil disaster? What are you seeing? Here are some of my observations.

It seems we are in deep dinosaur do-do and it is extremely toxic! The ordeal of the Apocalypse is upon us.

Did We Shit In Our Own Nest… - AGAIN?
FIRE-WATER; A Failed CONIUNCTIO
Interesting that most of the oil from the 6,000 or so oil wells in the Gulf is used for the USA military…

The following video was taken in a residential community about 60 miles from the Gulf Coast in River Ridge, Louisiana on 23 June 2010.

Raining Oil In Louisiana – Video

Quote:
BP Oil Containment Stopped After (Bad Luck) Collision With Robot…

The containment system capturing oil from the Gulf of Mexico spill had to be removed Wednesday (23 June 2010), leaving the gusher unchecked after a collision involving a robotic submarine, US officials said.

My Dark Side companion impression is that it's either the robot collided or BP =’s Black Pig is reducing the back pressure on the well to buy time - a methane eruption along with very toxic hydrogen sulfide may be closer then we think. It’s a DOOMSDAY event…

Quote:
Gulf Oil Gusher – Danger Of Tsunamis From Methane…

Warnings

Older documents indicate that the subterranean geological formation below the "Macondo" well in the Gulf of Mexico may contain the presence of a huge methane deposit. It has been a well known fact that the methane in that oil deposit was problematic. As a result, there was a much higher risk of a blow out. Macondo shares its name with the cursed town in the novel "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by the Nobel-prize winning writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

By some geologists' estimates, the methane could be a massive bubble trapped for thousands of years under the Gulf of Mexico sea floor. More than a year ago, geologists expressed alarm in regard to BP and Transocean putting their exploratory rig directly over this massive underground reservoir of methane. Warnings were raised before the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe that the area of seabed chosen might be unstable and inherently dangerous.

Bubble Eruption

A methane bubble this large -- if able to escape from under the ocean floor through fissures, cracks and fault areas -- is likely to cause a gas explosion. With the emerging evidence of fissures, the tacit fear now is this: the methane bubble may rupture the seabed and may then erupt with an explosion within the Gulf of Mexico waters. The bubble is likely to explode upwards propelled by more than 50,000 psi of pressure, bursting through the cracks and fissures of the sea floor, fracturing and rupturing miles of ocean bottom with a single extreme explosion.

Cascading Catastrophe Scenarios

1. Loss of Buoyancy

Huge methane gas bubbles under a ship can cause a sudden buoyancy loss. This causes a ship to tilt adversely or worse. Every ship, drilling rig and structure within a ten mile radius of the escaping methane bubble would have to deal with a rapid change in buoyancy, causing many oil structures in its vicinity to become unstable and ships to sink. The lives of all the workers, engineers, coast guard personnel and marine biologists -- measuring and mitigating the oil plumes' advance and assisting with the clean up -- could be in some danger. Therefore, advanced safety measures should be put in place.

2. First Tsunami with Toxic Cloud

If the toxic gas bubble explodes, it might simultaneously set off a tsunami traveling at a high speed of hundreds of miles per hour. Florida might be most exposed to the fury of a tsunami wave. The entire Gulf coastline would be vulnerable, if the tsunami is manifest. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and southern region of Georgia might experience the effects of the tsunami according to some sources.

3. Second Tsunami via Vaporization

After several billion barrels of oil and billions of cubic feet of gas have been released, the massive cavity beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize, allowing freezing water to be forced naturally into the huge cavity where the oil and gas once were. The temperature in that cavity can be extremely hot at around 150 degrees Celsius or more. The incoming water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous force, which could actually lift the Gulf floor. According to computer models, a second massive tsunami wave might occur.

Conclusion

The danger of loss of buoyancy and cascading tsunamis in the Gulf of Mexico -- caused by the release of the massive methane and poisonous gas bubble -- has been a much lower probability in the early period of the crisis, which began on April 20th. However, as time goes by and the risk increases, this low probability high impact scenario ought not to be ignored, given that the safety and security of the personnel involved remains paramount. Could this be how nature eventually seals the hole created by the Gulf of Mexico oil gusher?

Could Gulf Oil Lead To Methane Bubble Tsunami? BP Responds

Image Image
Quote:
One Hundred Years Of Solitude

The novel chronicles the seven generations of the Buendía family in the town of Macondo. The family patriarch and founder of Macondo, José Arcadio Buendía, and his wife (and first cousin), Úrsula, leave their home in Riohacha, Colombia in hopes of finding a new home. One night on their journey while camping on the banks of a river, José Arcadio Buendía dreams of a city of mirrors named Macondo. Upon awakening, José Arcadio Buendía decides to found this city on the site of their campground. After wandering aimlessly in the jungle for many days, the founding of Macondo can be seen as the founding of Utopia José Arcadio Buendía believes it to be surrounded by water, and from this 'island' he invents the world according to him, naming things at will.

After its establishment, Macondo soon becomes a town frequented by unusual and extraordinary events. All the events revolve around the many generations of the Buendía family, who are either unable or unwilling to escape periodic, mostly self-inflicted misfortunes. Ultimately, Macondo is destroyed by a terrible hurricane, which symbolizes the cyclical turmoil inherent in Macondo.

Image Image
Lords Of The Flies Avatar Maker Cometh

Underground Blowout MSNBC 11 June 2010

Gregory

P.S. Oh-oh…I just see this in the news - Poseidon Cometh

Quote:
When offended or ignored, he supposedly struck the ground with his trident and caused chaotic springs, earthquakes, drownings and shipwrecks.

Magnitude-5.0 earthquake reported in Ontario-Quebec border region, Canada

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Post shock and soul
Well Everyone -- for my part, I am, still feel, in 'shock', though I knew one day something like this was bound to happen, and soon... This is the kind of shock that doesn't really go away. In my heart I feel this situation is exactly as Gregory says -- it is the precursor to an apocalyptic scenario over which we have absolutely no power or control. We can't fix this, is what my soul is telling me. This is a moment of reckonning.

One thing that we DO have is the strength of our connection with the inner/outer to keep us grounded in these strange and stranger, ever more difficult days. Though there is nothing to do, that presents for us here precisely the 'zen' call to our by now familiar wu wei 'activity'. It is not for no reason that we have been in training to maintain our equilibrium, to marry the opposites within, over this last set of intense years. And holding that energy may, in fact, play a part in the global scenario now unfolding in ways we cannot imagine and probably will never know.

Lately I sit more often with the frequencies, just staying still, letting the waves come and go against the shore. This seems to help, keeps me balanced and sane while I sense that psychophysically, all around me, there is something very different in the air these days. I've been feeling unusually that in some numinous way maybe we can 'be', can 'hold', the energy of the ocean FOR the ocean itself right now -- that we are charged as stewards to hold the energy of nature FOR all of nature at this time when it needs us. If we can stay real on the inside, even at this critical moment maintain an unsentimental but compassionate connection with the natural world, then we might help to remake nature in the authentic, wild form which we have dealt the seeming death blow to. We may not live to see it regenerate, but this might just be the ultimate soul effort required of us during the end times ahead.

through love,
Kristin

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:30 am

Post etheric waters, elixir of life

Folks, you can visualize or place this paradigm of the incoming aquarian waters into the center of your body in order to refresh, to energetically 'heal' on all levels now. This is the sort of image I had in mind when I alluded to the regeneration of nature that we can 'download' and hold in our bellies. We can do no more. IMO, the 'program', that of 'life on earth', is now in the process of ending (it just wasn't as obvious before this). As sure as rain, it is all nearly over. But it is also MORPHING. I do feel there is life beyond life, and I 'know' all living things are resurrected again on some other plane of 'existence', though in what manner, form, & etc., etc., is beyond all imagining. For now we can only hope for the right release from suffering for all beings at this time of trial. A better precept I do not know than release all attachment-- just let go of what has been. To the ones that know how to yield goes the 'victory' in the end. It will be worse to hang on. Surrender and don't mourn the past. This is the hard part, seeing and feeling the suffering that is going to be so obvious now. Just don't take it on personally, but give it up, surrender to the thing that 'wants' or must happen now. There are more things in heaven than we can know, and wherever we are heading, we still have the Dao to sustain us.

Colours blind the eye.
Sounds deafen the ear.
Flavours numb the taste.
Thoughts weaken the mind.

The Master observes the world
but trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.
His heart is open as the sky.

(from Tao Te Ching, Stephen Mitchell translation)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

Post .....
Too, never forget, there is always the possiblity of a quantumn leap that is large enough to incarnate 'something' that could change this situation for the better. It is not something I think about myself as I feel it can be counter-productive to cogitate at times like these, except to follow the pragmatic (but mystic) middle path -- but -- a n y t h i n g IS possible....

Our profane monastery holds strong.

peace and good fellowship to all,
Kristin

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 am

Hmm, interesting what happened to the sentence above...

Not sure what a "nything" (ha!) is -- guess we'll have to wait and see....

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 am

Post The inner UFO has landed - in the Great Lakes
Shift in global paradigm started at Copenhagen. China (east), Canada (center - Brahma) Germany (west) rising paradigm, U.S. shift into shadow. Ottawa, center of the world. North America light and dark could always be seen as Self and Shadow; oil spill in low chakra, quake above at top allign with the North Star. Interesting too that sun spots have stopped as we enter Aquarius. Obama, the god that failed. http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/t ... hat-failed

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am
Profile WWW

Post Humanity's Self-Destructiveness - 2 videos
Hello Gregory, Kristin, Bernie, and Roger: About three days ago I commented to my husband that we do not need a nuclear war to annihilate ourselves and told him about Gregory's post some months ago into last year about our shitting in our own nest unlike most other animals who seem to know better. I gave an example of when my daughters (they were young teens then) and I got a dog from the animal shelter that was several months old but not potty trained yet not to do its poop and pee on our apartment's carpet. We had to buy a metal cage and keep the doggie, who we named White Shadow, in it all day and all night except when she would be taken out for a walk to "go" on the open spaces behind the apartments. I was told to buy a cage small enough so that she could not poop in part of it and have enough space to not have to lay down on the mess. Sure enough, she HELD it in until she got taken outside. But, just slip up, and not put her in the cage or not take her outside instantly after releasing her from the cage, and she would immediately go on the carpet. So, indeed, dogs are smart enough and clean enough as an instinct to not want to soil themselves in their own urine and excrement. After several days of this routine, she got the message and did not have to use the cage.

I came across these videos yesterday... this evidence even if some of it is exaggerated somewhat... I do not know the science about the toxicity issue... has me feeling like the rest of you... that we may indeed be doomed as a species and even as a habitable planet... and rather even sooner than we may have thought!

NOTE: I do not know why these videos are not showing up here at the forum. These are the titles and direct links to You Tube:

Russian Scientists Warn: Toxic Rain Could Destroy North America/
Due to BP Chemical? (very alarming if true!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dqU1O9pv4c

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America, Gulf of Mexico
(this one actually shows the already damaged crops and mentions dead land birds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlC7gvvJZw

Suzanne

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

My worst worry is not that it would blow (http://www.opednews.com/articles/Methane-Bubble-Earthquake-by-Rob-Kall-100623-979.html) but that it would go on (most probably this is what will happen, http://www.opednews.com/articles/Gulf-Oil-Disaster--Destin-by-Allen-L-Roland-100622-127.html) and that HUMANKIND WOULD SIMPLY GET USED TO IT, and to its inconvenient side-effects including a huge number of deaths. We would go on shitting into the nest till the shit finally got us...

It would need just a little more lies, and some persuasion from our sociopathic rulers; it is already happening (ever heard of the delta of the river Niger?, or this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/22/josh-fox-gasland-filmmake_n_621341.html, or this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-grandia/leaked-memo-world-leaders_b_623535.html, etc...)

Same stuff as with the crisis of the banking system.

In a way they are just toying... Isn't it fun?

Sorry, i will go back to my cave. I need to re-center.

love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Is ‘Raining Tar Coated Hail Balls’ Next?
In Nest Shitting… I posted Raining Oil In Louisiana – Video. Seems that report is a hint about what is to come since another Resident In River Ridge Claims No Oil In Recent Rainfall - Video. Like this it seems the “raining oil in Louisiana” was very localized. Like this it is evidence for oil being swept up in the storm front via water spout(s) it seems (one can only imagine how that might prefigure a hurricane doing the same) – much like it rained fish hundreds of miles inland in Australia - Raining Fish In Australia. Further I see there is another sporadic report It’s Raining Oil In Florida – again a storm front phenomena is probably involved. All these little tell-tale-signs from the little people that suggest a greater disaster is looming. I guess when a hurricane moves through we can expect it to be raining Tar Balls or worse… Given where hurricanes like to "spearhead" it seems the following areas will get the brunt of it... Further as Suzanne noted above in Humanities Self-Destructiveness… it seems Toxic Rain Could Destroy North America since the dispersant and oil would destroy vegetation and act like Agent Orange. Psychologically it is a connection to the color of the 2nd chakra and like this a connection to the “belly” of the World Soul in Her devouring, blowback aspect. A dark foreboding, a dark Black Madonna wedding invitation and collective experience introduction to the "raping of Nature" Black Mass aspect theme in Remo's book The Return of the World Soul.

Quote:
Making this quick, don't feel well. About 4:15pm or so eastern, coming back from Tampa, Florida north on Veteran's Expressway...about 7 miles perhaps from SR 54...it sprinkled some gray watery and solid black oil on my car. Thought it was bugs, but so fast did not make sense and windshield wipers just smeared it. Got out of car at store and looked on the paint and solid black dots on my car...I touch? huh? it's wet? it's OIL!!!!!

I had several folks verify it before I sprayed it off and it came off easier than the few love bugs. Two hours later still wet like OIL! nope, not water, smell it, OIL!!!

Anyone on Gulf try not to smear touch it as it is harder to wash off if it happens to you. Bands of storm clouds coming this way from Gulf of Mexico...has not actually rained at least where I have been, just ran through the sprinkle. I smell it now I am inside the house...it's just hard for me to believe also. One can think of a other things...oh maybe it was a vehicle in front of you...there was no vehicles near me at the time. So coincidence oil spill in the gulf and it rains oil on my car? okay believe what you will...but I know my gut and what happened to me, what I saw, others witnessed, I took pics of (sorry don't know how to post them, and it photos could be debatable anyway, take my word or not whichever...but we are in deep hocky doo folks.

I was noticing that big black blotch closer to west coast FL on some images that someone posted yesterday on Disasters board...wondering. Well, maybe wrong board but felt more may see it here and ones that live here. Be careful, if it gets on your clothes, pets, hair, eyes, skin...it won't be so easy to wash off as a well waxed car is.
Not checking this for now, gotta wash out my ears, eyes, nose and lay down...change clothes as I smell it now inside the house on my clothes. I did not smell it while out though and my nose is now desensitizing, but I feel nauseated. I am really sensitive though, some may not be so much or get the heavy warnings I do.

Gregory

P.S. I begin to wonder if the earthquake in Canada prefigures further troubles in world economies as I see Bernie calls attention to the G20 and G8 meeting in the area where the earthquake struck.

Quote:
She is beautiful and fascinating and fearsome as her slender form dances above a trembling Earth. She is no sweetly gentle breeze. This is a gale, a supercell of dance, music and light. This is true power and every other (Las Vegas) show has simply been the quiet before the ST ImageRM.

Curious how all this is unfolding in the area where the meteor that is thought to have brought about the extinction of dinosaurs hit...

P.P.S. Roger it would be of interest to know if a growing “methane bubble trapped uplift” of the seafloor is taking place – that is the urban legend circulating on the Internet for weeks now. If anyone happens on further information on this please post as it would be of general interest in tracking just how this disaster may unfold. Should be easy enough to detect given that all ships have depth finders and GPS and like this the seafloor surrounding the drill site could be mapped. Is there an estimated 20 mile diameter “shield volcano methane dome like uplift” tens of feet high taking place due to casing blowout pressure seeping into subsurface rock formations? Where is Scripts Institute and other research vessels that could give an independent check? That concern is the genesis of this particular doomsday prediction and is not a comment on the virgin geology of the seabed as seems to be the focus of the discussion in,

Quote:
Methane Bubble Earthquake Volcano In The Gulf? Yes there is a lot of methane gas. That doesn't mean there's a giant bubble waiting to explode and set off an earthquake or volcanic eruption. It DOES mean that huge amounts of methane are in the water and entering the atmosphere.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Post Gregory: "When I'm 64 . . ."
Gregory: All economies and cultures collapse in their 64th post-war year. It is a generational thing. 64 years is the end of three post-war generations. I am a war baby so I will be 64 next month; the G20 is an end and a beginning. I wrote an article about that recently: The Victorian age, the post-Civil War period, ect. all beginto croak in the 60th year, then they collapse in the 64th. Russia, China and Israel are all 60ish. "When I'm 64" at: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/i ... appy-dance

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 pm
Profile WWW

Last night I had an intense and sudden image of bright white sparks multiplying in the blue sky.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Jan, I had the same feeling of feeling eyes on me last night.
I have no idea what the vision meant--, but I feel as though it and the following dream I had last night belong in this thread:

Sparks in the sky again, this time larger and more star-like.
Reports are coming in of Orb UFO sightings around the world, the number of orbs multiplying to hundreds, then to thousands and upwards.
Now the UFO's take on Wheel shapes.
Some now appear as though they are carnival rides like ferris wheels.
They begin to display symbols that are common on flags, like five-pointed stars and yin-yangs.
I get the sense that the creators or pilots of these craft are saying to us "Sorry, we did not know..."

I think the progression of these forms of UFO's is intriguing. It's almost as if they evolved in front of my eyes.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Post Caribbean Tropical Storm To Threaten Gulf Oil Scene
Storm system may slam Gulf, BP cleanup sites

Quote:
Beleaguered officials in New Orleans are now bracing for the possibility that a tropical storm that could descend on the Gulf of Mexico within the next 48 hours and delay oil spill recovery efforts in the area.

The National Hurricane Center said Friday that there is an 80 percent chance that a low-pressure system now developing over the western Caribbean Sea may pick up steam and head toward the Gulf, where oil facilities are clustered and BP continues to fight back the oil spill.

Coast Guard officials told NBC News that they will likely need to remove people from rigs if the storm develops and moves toward south Louisiana. The shutdown process would begin 120 hours before winds of 40 mph or more strike.

Most weather models project the system will cross Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula during the next few days before entering the central Gulf of Mexico.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Post "Times like these"
Hi,

this oil thing is horrible. In Canada, during the economic fallout we talked about how the residential mortgage issue was bad and that we had not yet felt any 'pain' from the commercial / industrial side. Well, if I've ever seen a harbinger...we're sure to see more damage 'slide in' on the oil trails. Maybe something like a carbon tax, "eh?"

...just fueling need, that is what these corporations tell us (all generations?) Well, since "Tuesday July 1st, 1941 -- A famous television history date. On that day, the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) activated new non-experimental call letters for two stations (WNBT, later renamed WNBC & WCBW) in the United States, and permitted commercial advertising. It officially marks "DAY ONE" of American television. Any broadcasting before that date was considered "experimental". "

69 years of fueling need. I sit and think that we've been sold down the river and now it's obviously going to turn into black gold with no discretion.

On a similar note, this is a small article that deals with the g20 and ufo(s) - in short stating that these objects are linked to seismic activity.

"They’re not on the invitation list, but maybe it’s time UFOs made an appearance at a G20 summit, argue researchers into the mysterious objects.

And one Canadian authority speculates Earth’s most powerful commanders suddenly have a better chance of getting a glimpse of something strange in the Canadian sky.

Those who are looking for answers into one of the planet’s most stubborn riddles — “What the heck is that up there?” — have been energized by G20 members opening up previously classified UFO documents.

Canada has joined Australia, Britain, France, Spain, Brazil, Sweden and New Zealand in making the papers pubic.

While chronicling bizarre incidents — British air commanders once ordered a pilot to shoot down a UFO before the object vanished — the files haven’t inspired world leaders to bring the mysteries down to Earth.

“With more pressing things on the G20 agenda … it’s unlikely that UFOs would ever come up in discussions,” acknowledges Chris Rutkowski, a Winnipeg science writer and leading authority on UFOs in Canada.

But an unexplained event near a G20 summit might put the issue on the table, he believes.

“In fact, one suggestion is that the recent earthquake just outside of Ottawa might generate — or have generated — some UFO activity throughout southern Ontario,” he explains.

Some — though Rutkowski isn’t convinced — believe UFOs are caused by electromagnetic energy released before and after seismic events.

“Hence, G20 leaders might see some UFOs while in the Toronto area,” Rutkowski says of the theory.

Nick Pope — who once ran the British government’s UFO project at the Ministry of Defence — now helps with the declassification of previously top-secret files.

“It would be fascinating to see the UFO subject raised at the G20 summit,” he tells QMI Agency.

He doesn't think it’s so far fetched, considering the United Nations took a look at the phenomenon in 1977, and last week an Italian politician called for the European Parliament to force member states to open up their UFO files.

“I’m not saying these things are extraterrestrial — the truth is that governments don’t know what they are, despite accusations from conspiracy theorists who think we have crashed spaceships hidden away in air force hangers.”

But the science could have an impact in security and air travel, Pope points out.

He adds: “Maybe world leaders should at least take a look at this.”" THANE BURNETT, QMI AGENCY

Kind regards,
pb

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:04 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 am

Post The Elephant in the Room?
I am just trying to get a handle on what is happening. The spill isn't getting a very high profile on the UK news - way behind football, tennis and government cuts. The possible effects of a storm or hurricane occasionally gets a mention. But if you look at video postings online, it is a different story. Here is an example - I don't think that anyone has posted this one:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4HaqmEr ... re=related

The information online seems to suggest that a great deal is being withheld. I think that the general view is that, given time, it will get sorted. There are indications that BP were warned of the dangers involved. Now there seem to be threats to agriculture from the toxic dispersants used, a massive methane bubble, and oil getting pretty much everywhere on the Gulf Stream. I am not sure, but I don't see this going away.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Post Volley #1 - Wide and to the West

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:25 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 am

Post A Valdez Toxic Effect Reminder
FYI,

Toxic Air In Gulf - Video

Quote:
The oil fumes fry brains (gray matter), attack the CNS and the respiratory system.

It seems Remo's message about the need to let the "voice" of the lower chakras be "heard" takes on an ominous tone. Living in harmony with Nature (it also has a soul and is not just so much dead matter to be exploited) like the reverence the Native American’s had for the land looms.

2012 A HOPI Prophecy

Gregory

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm
Site Admin

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Can-it-rain-oily-compounds-by-Chris-Landau-100629-769.html

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Can videos no longer be viewed directly here?

Hi Roger (and/or anyone else who knows the answer to my question),
I thought a few days ago that not being able to post a video directly on the forum was some temporary fluke. Then I noticed on some earlier pages of the Ann-Suzanne Blog that apparently ALL embedded are no longer viewable. If this is a permanent condition for all of the forum, then it looks like I will need to take several hours this weekend to go back through each Blog page and supply the links for the missing videos to be viewed at You Tube or Google or other sources. In some cases this doesn't matter much. In other cases, the video is a kind of integral part of the post. We still get MANY hundreds of readers coming in to Blog pages that are months or even a year or two old. I'd like to have them not confused by their not seeing the missing info that had previously been supplied by the specific videos.

Please let me know what the forum situation is now, so that I will not be doing a mistaken thing of spending hours, perhaps unnecessarily, of figuring out where every missing video has to be replaced with a direct link.

Suzanne

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

I am sorry to say that I have no idea.

It cannot come from the board engine, so I guess my provider has changed something without notice.

Further I have little time to seriously deal with the problem at the moment, so I guess the best is to wait for a while.

Sorry again.

Roger

I Ching #50

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

R.

I Ching #50

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hidden-Truths-BP-and-The-W-by-Richard-Gale-100628-768.html

I Ching #50

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:06 am
Profile Personal album

Post The Sorcerer's Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XChxLGnIwCU

A clip from Walt Disney's 'Fantasia' (1940). Says a lot about modern technology and its abuses, including the BP Oil Spill. Unfortunately there is no wizard to put it right again.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 am

Post 27,000 Ticking "Shitters"
In addition to the 6,000 producing wells "pin cushioned" into the Gulf sea floor there are an additional…

Gulf awash in 27,000 abandoned wells

Quote:
… an environmental minefield that has been ignored for decades. No one — not industry, not government — is checking to see if they are leaking, an Associated Press investigation shows.

Darwin Awards Loom

Quote:
A Darwin Award is a tongue-in-cheek "honor" named after evolutionary theorist Charles Darwin. Awards have been given for people who “do a service to Humanity by removing themselves from the Gene pool", i.e., lose the ability to reproduce either by death or sterilization in a stupid fashion. According to Wendy Northcutt, author of the Darwin Award books: "The Awards honor people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion."

There are five requirements to meet before an award can be given,

Quote:
Nominee must be dead or rendered sterile.
Exhibits astoundingly stupid judgment.
Is cause of one's own demise.
Is capable of sound judgment.
The termination of life event must be verified.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next