UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 pm

[ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Nest Shitting... Head For The Hills... 

Post St. Germaine
Kristin,

thanks for sharing that 8)

I went on a 'trek' with that image you posted... now I'll travel to the thoughts it provided.

many thanks,
pascal

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Post Toxic Black Rain Falling In The Gulf
Adding to the paper trail...

Toxic Black Rain

Breathing Toxic Oil - 15 July 2010 Video

Gregory

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 am

Post Anatomy of a Continuing ‘Hidden’ Disaster
I happened to come across this graphic description this morning (12 Aug. 2010) of what could be going on with the BP blowout well. All is not “well” in the “Well From Hell” it seems as the opportunity for extreme gambling are numerous in this geological formation.

Gregory

Why BP Well So Disastrous

Enlarged Diagrammatic Illustrations Of BP Blowout

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Site Admin

see also http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-l-cavnar/adm-allen-confused---so-n_b_680031.html

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 am
Profile Personal album

Post in other news....
How about THIS headline?

"BP Oil Spill Stalls Gulf Loop Current: Global Consequences If Current Fails to Reorganize"

http://www.yowusa.com/earth/2010/earth-0810-01a/1.shtml

oh boy...

Kristin

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 am

Post Friday the 13th - Large Seafloor Plumes
It seem the WS in Her witch/bewitching aspect may have had a "hand" in this.

13 August 2010; Friday the 13th - Large Seafloor Plumes Video

Gregory

P.S.

Broken Seabed?

BP Live Feed From Ocean Intervention III ROV 2

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Post Well from Hell
Thanks to all who are contributing to this thread.

I don't have anything to add but would like to express appreciation for you upon whom I depend to keep me on the truth trail.

Interesting (a word I find myself using more and more for "synchronicity") as I was reading the posts of today (13th still in California) I noted a NYT update come into my mail box with the following "top stories" --i.e. read more lies-- headline.

Quote:
- TOP STORIES -

Relief Well to Be Completed to Ensure That Spill Is
Stopped

Although tests of the well in the gulf appear to show that
it is fully sealed, the government said Friday that work on
a relief well will continue to plug the gusher permanently.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/us/14 ... =&emc=aua1

With love to all,
Ann

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Zombies Never Die
All,

With so much spin going on it’s hard to know what to believe. But given that one would prioritize the most likely to succeed in trying to “plug the hole” it seems they are now at the bottom of the barrel as they try the relief well approach.

I tend to believe there is an increasing danger of creating a Zombie Well.

Gregory

Quote:
They risked completely uncontrolled flow to get it off the television.

(BP gambled with) unnecessary weeks-long pressure rise and the inevitable further pressure-driven fracturing of vulnerable strata down hole. Those vulnerabilities could now complicate the bottom kill attempt and potentially render it impossible.

Too high a price to pay for BP's PR benefit (to get the gushing images off TV).

Thad Allen has been turned into BP's Go-fer.

We are now back where we were weeks ago -only worse.

Say hello to the Zombie well.

Quote:
Zombie - A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate...

A possible connection to Anubis activity it seems and something Remo introduced as touched on in Archaeologists Unearth Neolithic Henge At Stonehenge for it was being used as a burial site.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Post Fires in Russia Fan Nuclear Fears
Hello All, I practically had to fight a war on my computer against the latest Trojan attack to get back online. It took literally something like 10 hours to do it, finally sneaking in by shutting down the thing for a minute or two in Windows task master in Processes once I was able to spot its name there. The nasty attack a few days ago was tame compared to this one that shuts down the virus scan that is trying to get rid of it. The only thing I can say about this as an experience is that any of us or all of us (folks in general on the Internet) can be prevented from connecting and staying in contact with others worldwide by way of this kind of sabotage. I guess I will get a new computer and keep it lean and mean. Would have to store all data files in an online storage site as well as on a separate harddisk at home. Then when these attacks happen, the computer could be stripped down back to the orginal factory pristine condition. I was able to check online briefly a couple of days ago, and millions of people are experiencing these same attacks. Most will have to resort to paying plenty of money for some geek pro to get these wicked intrusions out of their computer system. Our connection to one another on the material plane of existence can be trashed at any time. Maybe we all need to practice more inner connections by way of BCI and other meditations whereby those in attunement can find one another in the Imaginal Realm of Henry Corbin and the Sufis. Suzanne

Thinking the Unthinkable: Fires in Russia Fan Nuclear Fears

Updated: 2 days 13 hours ago
Judy Pasternak

AOL News (Aug. 11) -- The United States has spent hundreds of millions of dollars and years of effort to help Russia secure its nuclear stockpiles from what is euphemistically referred to as "diversion." But the 600 wildfires raging across the Russian countryside spotlight another risk to the nuclear-industrial complex: natural disaster.

Add to the flaming peat and forest infernos, the acrid city smog and the scorched village dwellings the specter of an atomic explosion or plumes of unseen radiation. "It demonstrates that terrorists are not the only threat against Russian nuclear weapons," Hans Kristensen, a nuclear researcher with the Federation of American Scientists, told AOL News.

Russia's frantic maneuvers to protect radioactive material and weapons labs suggest that the government was caught unprepared. With a state of emergency declared in the Chelyabinsk region Tuesday, vegetation was hastily stripped from around the Mayak uranium reprocessing complex. About 700 miles away, at a major lab in Sarov, troops rushed to dig a five-mile moat. Both of these sites played major roles in the development of the first Soviet atomic bomb in 1949.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/ru ... s/19589710

P.S. This is just a snip from another article.

IF THE FIRES REACH TO AREAS OF RADIOACTIVE SOIL

... Since then, the area of the fires has been brought under control, with now only about 200,000 hectares ablaze, but there are much bigger problems looming. The fires have approached the Red Forest, an area that suffered the worst of Chernobyl's fallout in 1986, with the soil still heavily contaminated by cesium-137 and strontium-90...

MORE ON THIS TOPIC:

Ecologists enumerate concerns

Environmental groups have excoriated the government for its lack of preparation for fires of this magnitude. At issue is recontamination of Russia’s irradiated areas by fires lifting radioactive particles into the air.

“It is just absolutely crazy that no authority actually warned people living in the regions about problems of radiation re-distribution,” said Vladimir Slivyak, co-chair of the Russian environmental organisation Ecodefence! in an email interview with Bellona Web

“When fires spread to contaminated zones, they lift radioactivity up into atmosphere and the wind distributes it,” he said.

He was also critical of government agencies playing down the dangers of the fires. Yesterday, Gennady Onischenko who heads Rospotrebnadzor, Russia’s consumer protection agency, said that no forests containing radiation were on fire.

“It reminds me 1986 when Chernobyl accident happened – at first officials also insisted there was no radiation problem,” said Slivyak. “And as a result, a lot of people suffered.”

http://www.bellona.org/articles/article ... obyl_mayak

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:46 am
Profile Personal album

Post The Bee Hive
I post this under the Nest Shitting... thread for obvious reasons. Can you say unsustainable?

Gregory

Quote:
This is a 24 hour observation of all of the large aircraft flights in the world, condensed down to 1:11 min. From space we look like a bee hive of activity. What you will see, is a video showing air traffic around the world for 24 hours, taken from a satellite.

You won't believe this! The yellow dots are airplanes in the sky during a 24 hour period.
Stay with the picture. You will see the light of the day moving from the east to the west, as the Earth spins on its axis. Also you will see the aircraft flow of traffic leaving the North American continent and traveling at night to arrive in the UK in the morning. Then you will see the flow changing, leaving the UK in the morning and flying to the American continent in daylight.

This is something that everyone should see. For us old-timers it is really fascinating. For our children/grandchildren it provides a superb learning moment and an opportunity to open up what could be a very interesting discussion. This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. It surpasses the "World At Night" poster that Nat Geo (I think) published about 20 years ago and my "America At Night" coffee mug. How many people do YOU think are in the sky at any given moment?

You can tell it was spring time in the north by the sun's foot print over the planet. You could see that it didn't set for long in the extreme north and it didn't quite rise in the extreme south. I have never seen this before.

We are taught about the earth's tilt and how it causes summer and winter, and we have had to imagine just what is going on. With this 24 hour observation of aircraft travel on the earth's surface we get to see the daylight pattern move as well. Remember watch the day to night..... Day is over in Australia when it starts.

World Air Travel – 24 Hours – Video

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 am

Post The Green Hulk Cometh
More Nest Shitting to deal with folks.

Quote:
The GMO Catastrophe in the USA – Weeds of ‘Steel’ The new super-weeds are so robust that harvester combines are unable to harvest the fields and hand tools break trying to cut them down. At least 400000 hectares of soybean and cotton in Arkansas alone have become invested with this new mutant biological plague.

Gregory

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Post 5 to 5
Hi,

"The coming Fifth World (where our present World is presented as the Fourth) is said to arrive following a cycle in nature affecting our entire Solar System, where our Earth births an egg (Mystery Egg, Hidden Egg) and then moves "up" within our system to reach its crowning place. All of the Earth's life is then said to be "raised" to its perfected-eternal form. Some tribes refer to this period of change as "Purification Time." During this period of purification, time is said to change where we must choose between the natural Time we have now upon our Earth (meant for us) and an unnatural time structure which removes us from nature and our opportunity to reach the Fifth World. It is told that everyone will have to choose between the two time frames—one leading to the Fifth World with our Earth, and the other (which will be very alluring, deceiving many) which will remove us from our Earth, taking us to oblivion." -wiki

Wanted to note this...

Thanks,
pascal

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Indeed, Steiner's biggest fear is not what will happen to the Gulf -- or even that drilling will begin again without sufficient safeguards. It's that this spill will fade into history without fundamentally changing the way people think about oil, and without accelerating the drive toward sustainable, low-carbon energy sources.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/25/the-sage-of-spills-rick-s_n_693812.html

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Megalomania
The main trouble of all this is that what we call optimism is in fact megalomania.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 am
Profile WWW

Post Megalomania Rallies
[Image size reduced by Remo; please reduce images; otherwise the UM forum becomes too wide, and one cannot read it anymore]

Quote:
Megalomania - A psychopathological condition in which delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence predominate; An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

It seems Remo provides one of the facets on the “lens” through which to view the ongoing events in our time as more and more people become inflated by the highly constellated Archetype of the Apoclaypse; taking on that God-like purpose for promoting “change for the better”. With so many “saviors” it becomes clear that it’s the undifferentiated whiteness of Moby-Dick that grips them but instead of a descent into the watery realm of the 2nd chakra they remain inflated and soar into the stratosphere with their one-sided notions. Surely these new unconscious instruments of God will bring “change you can count on” – a world-wide unholy descent into darkness...

Palin: I Hope That MLK Would Be Proud
Quote:
Beck - Something beyond imagination is happening, America today begins to turn back to God.

Gregory
Quote:
The Whiteness of the Whale
Whiteness is described (in Melville’s Moby-Dick) as symbolizing the impersonal, infinite, eternal undefined vastness that lies behind the personal, particular, concrete, and ordinary phenomena of everyday life. It is the original undifferentiated whole before it has been refracted – dismembered as it were – into its particular component parts. It is the infinite and impersonal that has never been subjected to the personalizing process, that is, the process which incarnates the eternal forms in personal, particular manifestations and images. If the (white) spirit remains completely disembodied with no personal, temporal, material expression or imagery, it becomes a blinding horror, wholly transcendent, that provides no personal, particular, immanent aspect by which to relate to it.

When an archetype has not been adequately personalized or mediated in one’s outer life experience, this defect can sometimes be remedied by a process of inner mediation through the imagination. The refraction process which breaks up infinite whiteness into particular manifestations to which the ego is capable of relating can be promoted by the image-making powers of the imagination. (GJS: By observing the inner movie in a state of Eros ego consciousness) Melville’s Moby-Dick, An American Nekyia, Edinger, pp. 81, 84.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 pm
Founder

Post Re: Megalomania Rallies
Gregory Sova wrote:
It seems Remo provides one of the facets on the “lens” through which to view the ongoing events in our time as more and more people become inflated by the highly constellated Archetype of the Apoclaypse; taking on that God-like purpose for promoting “change for the better”. With so many “saviors” it becomes clear that it’s the undifferentiated whiteness of Moby-Dick that grips them but instead of a descent into the watery realm of the 2nd chakra they remain inflated and soar into the stratosphere with their one-sided notions. Surely these new unconscious instruments of God will bring “change you can count on” – a world-wide unholy descent into darkness...

Yes, the trouble is that whatever God is, He/She is good and evil, or better: beyond this split into white and black. To me, one of the most revolutionary insights of Wolfgang Pauli is the idea that dark is not evil per se. It is what I call the singular quantum leap, the acausal (i.e., spontaneous) creation event observable in one's inside independent of the conscious will; as it seems, it happens especially by concentrating on the svadhisthana chakra.

Pauli had realized that in Hermetic alchemy dark was not evil. I continue this insight and propose that "dark" means "acausal." If we repress the singular acausality, i.e., the so-called creatio continua, as shown in the singular radioactive decay and replace it by statistical causality (as in quantum physics), the blackness, i.e., acausality, becomes evil, since it becomes controllable by the human will.

I already described this some years ago as

The rape of the world soul:
Quote:
The conscious observation of the microcosmic coniunctio in one's own body and soul [the singular inner quantum leap; 2010], which is autonomous and absolutely independent of our consciousness, is not possible anymore. Instead of concentrating on the resulting birth of the World Soul's "children", the empirically observable natural "inner quantum leaps", Western science was and is yet misled by a deeply unconscious power complex which enforced it to produce artificial quantum leaps in outer matter [only possible because of the replacing of the acausal singular quantum leap by the statistical causality; 2010]. The destructive consequences of this behaviour are the atomic bomb and the nuclear plants (UFOs are so interested in!). Since the invention of the atomic bomb, will power, a Logos principle, produces artificially liberated radioactivity of outer matter, i.e. in the macrocosm: The World Soul is raped by the will-power of Western science and forced to give birth to "children" She does not want to incarnate at all.

See Introduction to the UFO phenomenon

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Consciously Living the Archetype of the Apocalypse
Gregory Sova wrote:
The ongoing events in our time as more and more people become inflated by the highly constellated Archetype of the Apoclaypse...

As I write in my ms Return of the World Soul, consciously living the Archetype of the Apocalypse means in a symbolic language to accept the descent of the "sun-woman, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars," with her child (see Jung, CW 11, §§ 710). Translated into today's language the sun-woman means the world soul, the (magic!) matter-psyche principle of the psychophysical reality, and the birth of her child means the observation of the inner quantum leaps happening in the process of Body-Centered Imagination.

In contrast to Jung I postulate that behind the "whole mystery of the 'woman'" (§ 711) there is not the "'masculine' consciousness," (§ 711) i.e. Logos consciousness, but the observation of the quantum leap in the state of the Eros consciousness. This prejudice lets Jung assume (in The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga) that the first chakra Muladhara symbolizes the (Logos) ego.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 am
Profile WWW

Post 'Inadvertent' Population Control?
More Nest-Shitting… I know there is a lot of bad environmental news out there but this ticking "time bomb" is too hard to not mention because of its unusual effect. It seems the “weeds of steel” response by Nature to man’s tinkering as noted in The Green Hulk Cometh on this thread is just the beginning of Nature’s blowback to man’s artificial drive to feed an ever growing world population.

Genetically Modified Soy Linked To Sterility, Infant Mortality In Hamsters

Quote:
"This study was just routine," said Russian biologist Alexey V. Surov, in what could end up as the understatement of this century. Surov and his colleagues set out to discover if Monsanto's genetically modified (GM) soy, grown on 91% of US soybean fields, leads to problems in growth or reproduction. What he discovered may uproot a multi-billion dollar industry.

Gregory

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Founder

Post Re: 'Inadvertent' Population Control?
Thank you, Gregory. I always asked myself what the effects of the intervention in the genetic code could be. Now we know it: sterility of living beings -- and surely also of the human race.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 am
Profile WWW

Post CERN stranglets could destroy us come 11/9?
All,

An 'extinction event' may occur in as little as 2 months time, according to this account, which purports to have discovered the possibility through some pertinent information regarding 'ice9 strangelets' which was found in a leaked CERN document.

Click on the top 'news' story directly to the right once you enter the website ---

http://www.cerntruth.com/?

Farther down the page, which includes charts, diagrams and videos, the author speaks of the nuclear physicists of the '50's and the danger their research inevitably posed to all life, goes on to compare it to the danger of experiments being done today at CERN. The author mentions 'lead bullets' being fired directly at 'mother nature' thanks to the 'machinery' at CERN, a rather interesting set of descriptions from our point of view, given the danger of human 'willforce' often discussed here on the forum.

Might also mention: the author's English is a little shakey in places, but the document itself is very clear and well-intended, imo.

(***n.b*** as I was going over what I had written, a small 'banner' or clip suddenly appeared and hovered for a second just as I was reading where I had typed in the words 'nuclear physicists' -- it had some numbers written on it and included, as far as I can remember, one word only: 'disable'. I consider this a very interesting synchronicity indeed..)(have never before seen this small banner appear over any of my posts in progress, nor anywhere else on the forum while surfing, fyi).

sincerely,
(and hoping this is not the case...)
Kristin

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 am

Post Re: CERN stranglets could destroy us come 11/9?
kristin wrote:
All,

An 'extinction event' may occur in as little as 2 months time, according to this account, which purports to have discovered the possibility through some pertinent information regarding 'ice9 strangelets' which was found in a leaked CERN document.

Click on the top 'news' story directly to the right once you enter the website ---

http://www.cerntruth.com/?

Farther down the page, which includes charts, diagrams and videos, the author speaks of the nuclear physicists of the '50's and the danger their research inevitably posed to all life, goes on to compare it to the danger of experiments being done today at CERN. The author mentions 'lead bullets' being fired directly at 'mother nature' thanks to the 'machinery' at CERN, a rather interesting set of descriptions from our point of view, given the danger of human 'willforce' often discussed here on the forum.

Might also mention: the author's English is a little shakey in places, but the document itself is very clear and well-intended, imo.

(***n.b*** as I was going over what I had written, a small 'banner' or clip suddenly appeared and hovered for a second just as I was reading where I had typed in the words 'nuclear physicists' -- it had some numbers written on it and included, as far as I can remember, one word only: 'disable'. I consider this a very interesting synchronicity indeed..)(have never before seen this small banner appear over any of my posts in progress, nor anywhere else on the forum while surfing, fyi).

sincerely,
(and hoping this is not the case...)
Kristin

Kristin, WOW, This is quite amazing timing that you have just posted this warning. My last post over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog asked if any of our forum readers have any idea what "amplitude gauge" might mean to them from some science background they may have. The words came from a vision and what Lee (my deceased friend/communicator) was saying to me about the vision images. I was going to post more about all this sometime today. I was trying to get a longer sleep than usual but just got up at 10:30 AM because the lady, who helps my husband and I with house chores that we are physically incapable of, showed up suddenly at our door without calling first. So here I am with some coffee and trying to wake up with some autumn allergy breathing problems... and I checked to see the new messages here... and I really sat up very awake and alert when I saw yours!

Lee had me looking up some terms yesterday. First, earlier in the day before I went out to see the grandkids in the after noon. I am pasting in here the Google search record of when I began the search for info related to the Hadron Collier (CERN). These are in reverse order with the start at the bottom. I do not know the implications of this yet. I have included what I was searching for right before the shift to the Collider search. I took up the search again in the evening after I got back home.

Yesterday (cont.)
7:53pm Searched for amplitude gauge hadron colliider - Viewed 2 results
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/g ... -13833.pdf
http://books.google.com/books?id=IbwYk8 ... 6&lpg=PA...

1:40pm sci_cym3.gif
358 x 358 - 32k
www. world- mysteries. com/sci_cym3.­gif
LINK to complete article on web page with illustrations:
Check this out -- great information -- about (sound scientist) Hans Jenny!

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_cymatics.htm

NOTE: I wrote to Patrick last night about this result above.
Re: Cymatics -- thanks for the attachments
10/8/2010 1:53:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Quote: It was actually this image (above) from looking up amplitude gauge
that landed me on the fancier colored Cymatics image (below).

1:38pm Searched for amplitude
1:36pm Searched for amplitude gauge sizes
1:35pm Searched for amplitude gauge

12:47pm Searched for Joseph Rael book review Peter Kingsley - Viewed 5
PeterKingsley.org Online Offerings - peterkingsley.org -
http://www.peterkingsley.org/Details.cfm?­ProdID=60&category=2

A journey to the source within you - Charleston Spirituality ... - examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/spirituality-in.../a-­journey-to-the-source-within-you

https://www.goldensufi.org/book_endorse_a_story.html
https://www.goldensufi.org/book_desc_a_story.html

12:46pm Searched for book review Peter Kingsley - Viewed 1 result
The source of light is at home in the darkness - jungcircle.com http://www.jungcircle.com/muse/parm.html

(I am adding here what I had been looking for very early the same morning before I went back to sleep until my noontime search. I was reading through many pages in the available for preview of this book from the writer Patrick had recommended over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog.)

5:36am

House of shattering light: life as an American Indian mystic
Joseph Rael
Viewed pages 4, 7-9, 11, 19, 23, 29, 34, 39, 51, 56, 61, 65, 11, 131-132, 134, 158, 170-173, 175-182, 184-186, 189-192

I will add some more to this post after I get a chance to eat brunch (breakfast-lunch here in the States) and get more clear-headed.

LINK to the discussion Patrick and I were having on the Ann-Suzanne Blog that led up to the begiinning of the search for amplitude gauge hadron collider:
Re: Joseph Rael and Sound Chambers
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1207#11207

Suzanne

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Oil
Who believed it was over?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Fishermen-Report-Louisiana-by-Dahr-Jamail-101027-229.html

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 am
Profile Personal album

Post New Interview About BP Oil Spill
There isn't much in the media about this nowadays, but I just came across this rather disturbing interview with Ian Crane (apparently an oil industry insider):
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/nonsubscriber.php
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 101119.php

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Post Contagion 2.0
Patrick, All,

There are a lot of ways to shit in one’s nest. Here is another one. Raining down paper money onto the world and driving the Ponzi scheme growth forever economic model. This kind of monetary policy fosters further population increase and further raping of the planet and environmental damage as with the Gulf Oil Disaster now carefully being ignored. No one talks about what is sustainable – it is just amazing. Now Dr. Doom weighs in once again, the NY economist who predicted the economic meltdown in 2008. It seems the Mayan’s may have been onto something with their 2012 End of Time; read End Of The World as we know it.

Roubini Maps Out Nightmare Scenario of Domino Debt Collapse in Europe

Gregory

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Post Wi-Fi Makes Trees Sick
I guess we are all sinners now – for sure – in case anyone might have been assuming otherwise.

Wi-Fi Makes Trees Sick

Gregory

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Post Elliot Wave
Gregory: The classic Elliot Wave Theory, the economic theory which predicts currency life on a 41 year cycle, ends for the U.S. dollar in 2011.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Elliott Wave
Bernie,

It seems to me they should call it the Stupidity Wave - or am I the only household that lives within a balanced budget.

Time fast approaching for Darwin Awards.

Quote:
A Darwin Award is a tongue-in-cheek "honor" named after evolutionary theorist Charles Darwin. Awards have been given for people who “do a service to Humanity by removing themselves from the Gene pool", i.e., lose the ability to reproduce either by death or sterilization in a stupid fashion. According to Wendy Northcutt, author of the Darwin Award books: "The Awards honor people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion."

There are five requirements to meet before an award can be given,

Nominee must be dead or rendered sterile.
Exhibits astoundingly stupid judgment.
Is cause of one's own demise.
Is capable of sound judgment.
The termination of life event must be verified.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 am
Founder

Post Re: Elliot Wave
Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
... or am I the only household that lives within a balanced budget.

There is at least another one, mine :D

I was never a friend of Milton Friedman's supply theory. The result you have now in the housing crisis!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:28 am
Profile WWW

Post Meltdown – Take II
Germany Threatened By Rescue Costs

Quote:
"Germany cannot keep paying for bail-outs without going bankrupt itself," said Professor Wilhelm Hankel, of Frankfurt University. "This is frightening people. You cannot find a bank safe deposit box in Germany because every single one has already been taken and stuffed with gold and silver. It is like an underground Switzerland within our borders. People have terrible memories of 1948 and 1923 when they lost their savings."

The refrain was picked up this week by German finance minister Wolfgang Schäuble. "We're not swimming in money, we're drowning in debts," he told the Bundestag.

Gregory

Quote:
Not Nature, but the “genius of mankind.” C.G. Jung

Here is the larger context for the above quote,

Quote:
From Action and Integrity Amongst Nations

Jung felt that through enantiodromia, defined as the process of converting one extreme into its opposite, that an archetypal balance could be achieved (CW 7: §111). The apocalyptic visions of John in Revelations expose the tension of the opposites in the religious wound between creation, destruction, and chaos, while portraying a sinister end to the Christian aeon. Jung ruminates about John’s prophetic words in Revelations and the fate of man:

Quote:
He thus outlined the program for the whole aeon of Pisces, with its dramatic enantiodromia, and its dark end, which we have still to experience, and before whose–without exaggeration–truly apocalyptic possibility mankind shudders. The four sinister horsemen, the threatening tumult of trumpets, and the brimming vials of wrath are still waiting…The decision of an ill-considered moment, made in some Herostratic head (Herostratus, in his quest for fame, set fire to the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus – proudly claiming credit in an attempt to immortalise his name in history), can suffice to unleash the world cataclysm. The thread by which our fate hangs is wearing thin. Not nature, but the “genius of mankind” has knotted the noose with which it can execute itself at any moment. CW 11, §733-34

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Post Musical Chair Roulette
Quote:
Musical chairs is a game played by a group of people (usually children), often in an informal setting purely for entertainment such as a birthday party. The game starts with any number of players and a number of chairs one fewer than the number of players; the chairs are arranged in a circle facing outward, with the people standing in a circle just outside of that. A non-playing individual plays recorded music or a musical instrument. While the music is playing, the players in the circle walk in unison around the chairs. When the music player suddenly stops the music, everyone must race to sit down in one of the chairs. The player who is left without a chair is eliminated from the game, and one chair is also removed to ensure that there will always be one fewer chair than there are players. The music resumes and the cycle repeats until there is only one player left in the game, who is the winner.

Just when you think it could not get worse… an already bankrupt nation, i.e., US tries to avert a further meltdown with printing press power.

US To Bail-Out EU

Quote:
It used to be every village had an idiot. Now it seems every village is filled with idiots.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Post In The Month of Love...
More nest shitting on the way...

Image Image
Al-Qaida On Brink Of Using Nuclear Bomb – Wikileaks

Gregory

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 am

Post More Leaks…
Tension In Middle East & Asia Could Lead To Nuclear War

Gregory

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Post Nuclear Explosions – A History Lesson
Nuclear Explosion Time-Lapse History

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm
Site Admin

Post Gulf of Mexico
http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=137278

I Ching #50

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next