UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 leaping planet 
Post leaping planet
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm
Founder

Post Atom Heart Mother
Jan

What great music! I did not know it. However, I was a fan of ATOM HEART MOTHER since it was released in 1970:

There, it was the music as well as the title that fascinated me.

Today I know, why I was so fascinated. The Atom Heart Mother is in ourselves; in our hearts, and in observing the inner quantum leaps -- what I also call the singular inner radioactive decay -- coming out of our human hearts, we are unified with the heart of the universe. This way, human beings meet the Goddess; the Eros ego melds with the Eros Self. Constructive new life is incarnated -- and perhaps also great deceased people like Carl Jung, Marie-Louise von Franz and Wolfgang Pauli (as I mentioned in the threads in Reincarnation in a Modern View ) are reincarnated (into the vegetative nervous system?).

As I mentioned several times in the forum, I believe that this is the only and last chance for the survival of mankind.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 am
Founder

Post Re: Atom Heart Mother
Remo Roth wrote:
Today I know, why I was so fascinated. The Atom Heart Mother is in ourselves; in our hearts, and in observing the inner quantum leaps -- what I also call the singular inner radioactive decay

Since some people asked me about the "singular inner radioactive decay" I would like to explain it here once again:

When, in 1895 Henry Becquerel discovered the radioactive decay of uranium, he realized that this radiation is not at all influencable by the human will. The radioactive decay is a-causal. This means that when we observe a very small amount of uranium, we cannot say at all which atom will decay next, and at what time. Thus, these atoms are individuals of which we cannot say how they behave. Perhaps atom #1 deacays in the nex moment, perhaps not. We can also say that time and space in this radioactive substance are accidental.

Instead, in physics (and in science in general) the process that we call the observational act is bound to the human will: I decide when I like to observe what. For example, Johannes Kepler took the empirical observations of Tycho Brahe and this way was able to find the mathematical equations that described the motion of the planet. Since then, most people believe in causality. This means that if we have the right equation, we can determine the state of any motion in any point of time, be it in the future, be it in the past.

Based on this causal world view, Newton found the so-called equations of motion; and the latters are the fundament of mechanics. Similar are the equations Maxwell found for electricity and magneticism. Everything what happens in this moment is determined by the state before; this is why we can calulate any future and past event.

Then, with the discovery of radioactivity, everything changed. The radioactive decay is not causal. It is impossible to determine the next atom to decay. Thus, the future of every radioactive atom is independent of the past.

The same principle I use in the introverted observation of spontaneously emerging images (and "inner movies") (out of the belly). They correspond to the way how radioactive atoms decay: Spontaneously in time. Since the term "image" is only possible on the background of the term "space," we can also talk of a spontaneous space. Thus, we can say that such a spontaneously emerging image is the introverted complement to the radioactive decay in matter. In fact, the "inner radioactive decay" is the original event. Only our shift to a completely extraverted attitude after the inclusion of mathematics into science in the 17th century made that we think that observation must always be directed to the outside.

Since mathematics is causal per se, the inclusion of it led also to the fact that since the 17th century we think that nature operates in a causal way. We think that every effect on our earth and in space is created out of a cause. This is the incredibly great prejudice of the scientific thinking of today. Its philosophical/religious background is the so-called creatio ex nihilo: In God's "big bang" he created the world in a causal way. The bible tells it in its langauge of the seven days of creation; astrophysics with the help of the "big bang."

However, there is also a different way of creation: It is possible that something new is created out of nothing. There is no cause for such an event. This is exactly the case with physical radioactivity.

And the same is true when we observe introvertedly. If we are able to abandon the head and the Logos ego and can relate to our belly (Michael Gershon's belly brain or gut brain), we can observe spontaneously emerging images and "inner movies." They correspond exactly to the radioactive decay, ie they are created in an a-causal way. They do not have any cause.

Experience shows that the observation of such imgages have a healing effect. In a mythological language, I call the background of such events the self-fertilization of the World Soul. Without the help of the masculine principle, ie causality, something new is fertilized and born. Religious language call such evens miracles. In mythological language they are archetypally feminine and correspond to a creation out of nothing. This principle is called creatio continua, and as the term tells us, it can happen any time.

Thus, by accepting that the outer observation has a complement, the inner or introverted observation, we begin with it and this way help the World Soul to create new things. What these things exactly are, I do not know. In the case of healing I know that it is some sort of a medicina catholica, an all-healing medicine. And in the collective case it seems to be possible to heal the world's disease (which is also a disease of the universe as a result of the artificial splitting of the atom by the human will). This is what I called above the last hope for mankind.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]