UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 pm

[ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis 

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Post Salamanders
Suzanne, Jan,

My associations for salamanders relate firstly to images from Robert Place's 'Alchemical Tarot', which is what sprang to mind:-
http://thealchemicalegg.com/
http://thealchemicalegg.com/Main.html
http://alchemicaltarot.com/

I hadn't thought of them in terms of renewal, but thinking about it, this does fit with the symbolism of the dream.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Post Ah-ha, A synchronistic Leonardo Cave Painting
Hi Jan, I wondered if I would see anything meaningful at the crafts store I took the kids to around noon. They wanted to buy some plain wooden objects to paint themselves. So, they were looking in that aisle. I was two aisles away looking at some posters of famous paintings. I would say there were not more than about 20 to 30 in total. It is to be expected that Mona Lisa would be one of them, and it was. It would be expected that the store might have The Last Supper by Leonardo, but that was not there. I looked carefully... and there was only one other painting by Leonardo (and a couple of his assistants)... the original of which is hanging in the Louvre in Paris.

Bonanza!!!

I wonder if there are any salamanders
lurking around among the rocks or in the water...
:wink:

Hi Patrick, I am just about to post at 3:35 PM and see that you have left another item about salamanders that I have not read yet... I can see the start of it below my reply window. I will post what I have here and then take a look at what you said and what images you used.

Suzanne

P.S. Well, after posting the above, I went downstairs to assign some summer workbook pages for the kids to do. No kidding, Leonardo was mentioned in a section about how to use reflexive pronouns correctly. I am adding this note at 4:03.

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Acausal, Causal, Both, or What... is a synchronicity?
Hi All, I had to E-mail this reply, before it could be posted, to myself for safekeeping because the forum was seemingly down for quite awhile. I was unable to post this from my daughter's computer around 5 PM when I was working on it at her house. So, here it is, after I am home, as it was written several hours ago. Taking a close look in the meantime at the material from the links Patrick supplied about alchemical tarot, it looks like to me that the artist Robert M. Place, in his commentary on The Power of Alchemical Images, is saying some of the same things that I have been trying to express.

Junis wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

Quote:
When I asked in another post (and you replied thinking I meant something about the first cause of creation itself) if some synchronicities can be "causal" as in partly caused by perhaps our deceased communicators... this example above is exactly the kind of thing I meant. Patrick does not know who Lee was but he provides the salamander "embedded image" reference that was needed to result in the Leonardo image of a "belly brain" to go along with what Remo also just posted about.

Yes it gets really impressive at times :D. Personally I do not feel the neccessity to pinpoint it to a definite 'cause'. It seems to me these connections work non-locally and acausally, and it is only our limited logos brain, which subseqeuntly creates the problem of 'causal attributaion'. Just because there is no cause, it doesn't mean there is no being and reality. And it is the same logos that attributes a first cause to creation. Something like that. We feel that it is real. But we might never be able to prove it to someone who does not feel the reality. Most probably they will just think we are insane. So what. And personally I would even accept the possibility of all these alleged encounters with the deceased to belong to some language affectif, a language of feeling without any actual real cause. It doesn't really make a difference, even though we have every right to believe in the reality of these 'messages from the beyond', don't we?

Love,

Jan

Hi Jan, Well, Lee has been saying I guess for about two years, certainly for over a year that we (he and I) are "documenting the synchronicities" by showing them step by step from either the ridiculous spam method that results in such marvelous significances over and over again... or the interweavings of images and dreams or other items in the same time frame among several forum members who are not, however, intentionally cooperating.

Let me give you one quick example, Jan, of what may be partially causal. At least it very obviously has an intelligent and intentional aspect to it. As I already mentioned, Lee said to take part of his name and add the words "embedded images" (supplied by Patrick) after it at Google. I came up with the Leonardo belly brain image. The page I already linked to above for forum members to see had only the image and the brief description of its purpose. However, if YOU go to the longer page on which it showed up in Google results, since you know his last name, all you have to do is click on Edit at the left top of your browser and then "Find on this page"... and you'll see what I mean. No one else is going to guess which of many words on that page would fit, so here below is the link for you to try this little piece of evidence out.

If I consciously went looking for a belly brain picture plus Leonardo plus the One and Only's name on one webpage... it would most likely prove to be totally impossible. However, if the supposedly deceased but still intellectually intact Lee consciously tells me to make such a search, and such an amazing result shows up instantly... then... uhhh... we do have to kind of consider that something is going on here that is not just happenstance. It seems to have a specific purpose and demonstrates "after death" volition or free will and a meaningful intention very clearly.

Sometime I will figure out how to make some private webpages with a password in order to "document the evidence" in detail of the best examples that have totally stunned the several people that I have shown them to step by step on a computer in person. Frankly, I think even many non-believers in this kind of thing... would tend to say... something amazing must be going on here.. and NOT just say it seems crazy and impossible. It seems to me that whatever or whoever Lee still is... he uses BOTH logos and eros in combination to contribute his part of these evidential communiques.

http://www.noiselabs.com/blog/page/3/

Suzanne (a believer in intelligent survival)

P.S. Here is a quote from the alchemical tarot website that Patrick suggested. This is really good material from my point of view, and there is more at the link itself.
Quote:
Alchemy is the precursor of modern medicine and science, but unlike modern science, alchemy recognizes that the world is alive and that it has a purpose. This purpose is shared by every component of the world, including ourselves. The purpose may be defined as evolution toward a higher state. The goal of alchemy was to speed up this evolution by creating a mystical agent or catalyst known as the philosopher’s stone. The process of creating this stone was called the great work or opus and once created the philosopher’s stone had the power to cause whatever it came into contact with to transform into its higher state.

Because alchemists believed that the highest state of all metals was gold, they believed that the philosopher’s stone could change lead into gold, but this was not the real goal of alchemy. The real goal of alchemy was to transform an ordinary mortal into an immortal. Of course, the only real immortality that we can achieve is to stop identifying with our finite ego and become our Higher Self, which is connected to infinite intelligence and does not die with the body. This state is known as enlightenment or gnosis; Jung called it individuation and realized that the alchemists were on the same path as himself.

http://alchemicaltarot.com/ EXCELLENT! Thank you to Patrick.

P.S. Jan, I need to add something to this message. Earlier this evening, it dawned on me that almost the entire day has gone by of July 28th without my thinking about it being the 49 anniversary of the day in 1961 when I visited Lee's "office" in D.C. and saw his work tables of various devices and inventions in assorted stages of being taken apart or put back together. This realization of the significant date made me recall that some days ago I clicked on something I think you may have had on the forum, and I have checked my web history carefully a short time ago, and see it must have been on the 20th of July or so. It was about "The Order of Time". On some page there at the resulting site, I came across drawings of let's say some inventions along the lines of one specific one he worked on and got a patent for. I meant to go back and figure out some more about what I was seeing... but then I could not remember how I got there. I rediscovered the page just about a half hour ago. I really liked this part so very much, even though I do not understand the science of it, because it does show me something about what one of his earthly intentions must have been.

An invention: to think with one's hands:
http://theorderoftime.org/science/free_energy/4.html

Suzanne at 11:55 PM July 28th -- time to go to sleep now

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:31 pm
Founder

Post Re: Finding the two holes of physics
This morning, exactly on the other side of the street, the following board was erected:

It is a board of a building site of the firm Locher. It is behind my neighbour's house; thus in the invisible background. I interpret the latter as the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

"Locher" means "the one that makes the holes". In fact, they made a big hole in this invisible background. A synchronistic verification of my idea that in BCI we observe the "accidental holes" in the invisible backgrund of the psychophysical reality.

In my early dreams I dreamed often of a colleague called Locher. He was a colleague in my job as a operations research consultant. I did not know him well, thus I did not understand these dreams. I felt that they do not have anything to do with this person, but with the dream(s) of finding the two holes of physics -- the hole in physical time and the hole in physical space. What I talked about in the above post.

Later they erected a second board behind the house. It is partly visible (as the blue in the leaves of the tree). Thus it is something that is partly visible in the invisible background. The part that becomes visible in the per se invisible background (the per se non-observable psychophysical reality), is the image of BCI/SST.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 pm
Founder

Post "Go tell it to the world" (CG Jung)
I am still pondering on the continuation of the last post Children and their Place-Conditioned Memory

Yesterday I have seen a first continuation:

We have seen that the kairos, the spontaneous "point of time" of the observation of the image, creates a "hole" in physical time. This "hole" is accidential time, and accidential time is acausal time. Since "acausal observation" means "a creation act in time" (Jung/Pauli), in exactly this "pont of time" of the observation something new has been incarnated into our world. More exactly, in the spiritual/mind part of our world.

We have further seen that children before the age of three years identify space/place and object. Further, we have seen that the accidentialy seen image or the percepted inner bodily sensation is based on some sort of an accidential space/place/object, a "hole" in physical space. Accidential space/object means acausal space. Thus, the inner image or sensation is "a creation act in space." Something new has been incarnated in the physical part of our world.

I must confess that for the moment these are only some intuitive thoughts.

Quote:
Dream of Carl Gustav Jung:

But this morning I dreamed that I am with Carl Gustav Jung. We sit on a table and I show him my theory. I also tell him that I had needed almost 40 years to find out all this; and that I am tired now. Then Jung says:

"You must tell it to the world."

OK. This is what I do now; and I will continue to show my theory.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Black Holes of History
Junis wrote:
won't comment much on this. I have my personal takes on the 'meaning' of this synch. I'll just share the photo. Again, wasn't looking for synchs, just the first thing I ran into after leaving the appartment, and then I left the subway and the first thing I see is a guy reading that magazine issue:

Welt der Wunder: Die schwarzen Löcher der Geschichte / World of Miracles: The Black Holes of History:

Hi Jan

What do they write about?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: "Go tell it to the world" (CG Jung)
With the sentence "Go tell it to the world" I was immediately reminded of "Go tell it on the mountain." As a German speaking man I do not remember the whole text of the spiritual. Thus I looked it up. I realized that it has to do with telling the world about the birth of Jesus Christ.

To me "Jesus Christ" does not mean the historical Christ. It is the so-called Paraclete Jung talks of in his work. To me this "follower of Jesus Christ" is what Hermetic alchemy calls the salvator macrocosmi, the savior of the world (in contrast to Jesus Christ as the savior of the individual).

In Return of the World Soul I have written about this new savior. Since I identify him with the pupilla, homunculus, Telesphoros, Kabir I talked of above, I add the text for the ones who are interested in it.

Quote:
6.7 The saviour of the universe as the son of the apocalyptic sun woman, the world soul and the vegetative body

As Pauli states, there exists a parallel myth to the coniunctio. It is the birth of the sun child from the apocalyptic sun woman. The sun child and the sun woman do not belong to the Christian Heaven, but to an intermediary world between Heaven and Earth, spirit and matter (see below). According to this myth the newborn sun child is nothing less than the salvator macrocosmi, the saviour of the universe compensatory to Jesus Christ, the salvator microcosmi, the saviour of the individual. It is the salvator macrocosmi that will come at the end of time, in contrast to the salvator microcosmi, Jesus Christ, who was at the origin of the Christian eon.

Since the myth of the saviour of the universe is so decisive, it will be one of the most important contents of this chapter. This is why we have to deal with this figure in more detail here. It is “opposed to the ‘son of man’,” to Jesus Christ. This opposition starts with the origins of the filius macrocosmi:

Quote:
“In the sixteenth century Khunrath formulated for the first time the ‘theological’ position of the lapis [synonymous to the savior of the universe; RFR] … The ‘Son of the Great World’ … came … from those border regions of the psyche that open out into the mystery of cosmic matter. Correctly recognizing the spiritual one-sidedness of the Christ image, theological speculation had begun very early to concern itself with Christ’s body, that is, with his materiality, and had temporarily solved the problem with the hypothesis of the resurrected body.”

This idea is of course heretic, as we realize from another statement of Jung’s :

Quote:
“The alchemists … logically opposed to the son of the spirit a son of the earth and of the stars (or metals), and to the Son of Man or filius microcosmi [Jesus Christ; RFR] a filius macrocosmi [the lapis, the philosophical gold and the Seal of Solomon; RFR], thus unwittingly revealing that in alchemy there was an autonomous principle which, while it did not replace the spirit, nevertheless existed in its own rights.”

Here we see that Carl Jung is close to the idea that besides the Heavenly mind/spirit principle there exists a material one, “the filius macrocosmi, who … symbolize[s] the world-soul slumbering in matter.” The filius is identical with the savior macrocosmi; thus, the savior macrocosmi becomes equivalent to the world soul.

Since the depth psychologist was not able to realize that the energy term is bipolar, he always mixed up this complementary energetic principle with the one of the mind/spirit. Thus, he was neither able to define the bipolarity of the energy term as spirit-psyche (physical energy respectively objective psychic energy) versus matter-psyche, the feminine energetic principle (a magical-paranormal energy aspect), “autonomous” and of “its own rights.”

The saviour of the material world is the child of “fertile matter,” of the prima materia , and thus a principle which is of virginal origin . However, in contrast to the Virgin Mary, this principle (the anima mundi or world soul), is able to acausally create many times out of the psychophysical reality. This principle corresponds to the medieval creatio continua, compensating the creatio ex nihilo, the Jewish-Christian singular “big bang” of the Genesis. Since in the virginal conception (the principle of the feminine self-fertilization), the masculine part of mankind is absent, we can translate this virginity as (singular) acausality. If we remember Pauli’s bonmot that acausality and the devil could have something in common , we realize that the salvator macrocosmi has to do with the evil principle. This common ground of the virginal conception (acausality) is also the reason why Carl Jung, as we have seen, equates the Holy Virgin with the devil – residing however in the Heavens and not in the intermediary layer of Hermetic alchemy. As the devil, the fourth principle of the quaternity corresponds to acausality and thus to the self-fertilization of the world soul, but as the Virgin Mary it corresponds to “disinfected” matter and thus to the Neoplatonic infertility of the causal-deterministic principle. This way the quaternity becomes a causal principle on the one hand, and on the other it is also acausal; this is how the discrepancy of Jung’s two contradicting theories (W. Pauli) is created.

A further non-Christian precondition of the Hermetic alchemical opus is that the lapis or the alchemical gold can become the saviour of the material world and of the universe, only after being liberated by the alchemist’s work. Thus ,

Quote:
“For the alchemist, the one primarily in need of redemption is not man, but the deity who is lost and sleeping in matter.”

And

Quote:
“The saviour and Preserver of the world … was extracted from matter by human art and, by means of the opus, made into a new light-bringer … The salvation or transfiguration of the universe is brought about by the mind of man.”

When the alchemist thought that his work has redeemed the saviour, he could release “his blood [which is] the quintessence, the red tincture.” The latter is synonymous to the “rose-colored blood ” and is of “vegetabile naturae.” Thus, the redeemed saviour must have something to do with vegetation, with the life of plants. Its energy seems not to move bodies, but to be related to the principle of the motionlessness of the body and matter. It is not physical energy, but an energy that out of motionlessness is able to change and even save the universe.

As we have realized, the salvator macrocosmi has first to be redeemed of matter. We have therefore to ask ourselves how such a procedure could look like, and what its goal could be. We find a very detailed description of this in Paracelsus’ work De vita longa, about which Carl Jung wrote a longer essay . There we find three crucial paragraphs. The first reads as follows :

Quote:
“[The salvator macrocosmi] is the astral man, the manifestation of the macrocosm in the microcosm … who ‘tasted not death’ … the deathless Original Man, to whom the mortal man can be approximated by means of the alchemical opus. As a result of this approximation the powers and attributes of the homo maximus flow like a helpful and healing stream into the earthly nature of the microcosmic mortal man.”

Then the depth psychologist continues in showing that the lapis, the stone, and the alchemical gold, the goals of the opus are identical with the salvator macrocosmi.

In the above, Jung describes how Paracelsus imagined the creation of the subtle or vegetative body. The idea consists in the identity of the microcosm (the human body), with the macrocosm (the universe), reached through the (Hermetic) alchemical opus. The result is a sustainable influence of the salvator or homo maximus upon the mortal body, which has a constructive and healing effect. Since the macrocosm and the microcosm (the universe and the human body) are identical, such a procedure has also a healing and redeeming effect on the whole universe.

We realize further that the process of redeeming the saviour of the world, which, as we have seen, is equivalent to the world soul, is identical with the creation of the vegetative body out of the mortal body. Also, here the terms salvator macrocosmi, the saviour of the universe, the world soul and the subtle or vegetative body become identical. All of them are further “incorruptibile, that is [they consist of] an indissoluble substance.” This is confirmed in CW 13, where Jung writes :

Quote:
“Union with the homo maximus produces a new life, which Paracelsus calls ‘vita cosmographica’ [and vita longa; RFR]. In this life ‘time appears as well as the body Jesahach’ (cum locus tum corpus Jesahach). Locus can mean ‘time’ as well as ‘space’ … The corpus Jesahach may thus be the corpus glorificationis, the resurrected body of the alchemists, and would coincide with the corpus astrale.”

All these terms mean the same, namely the deified body, the subtle body or as I call it, the vegetative body. As Paracelsus shows in De vita longa, the effect of such a procedure is twofold: first, it serves as the cure of bodily disease and leads to a long life in this world, and second, it is the creation of an individual eternal life in the Beyond.

In a commentary Gerardus Dorneus (a follower of Paracelsus) describes further the process of the creation of the vegetative body :

Quote:
“From [the astral man, the manifestation of the macrocosm in the microcosm] comes the ‘mental vision’ of that great Aquaster, which is born supernaturally. That is to say, from the … mother … and through the power of the imagination, comes the great vision, which impregnates the supernatural matrix so that it gives birth to the invisible foetus of longevity.”

Aquaster is a symbol for the watery principle, and corresponds to the world soul. The idea is therefore that the transformation of the mortal body into the subtle or vegetative body happens in visions created by the “power of imagination.” These visions “impregnate” the “supernatural matrix,” the world soul. This way she can give birth to an “invisible foetus,” which is nothing else than the elixir vitae, the healing life essence, the Alexipharmakum (the counter-poison), the medicina catholica (the all-healing substance), symbolically also described as the red tincture and the quintessence as the last goal of the opus :

Quote:
“The ‘son of the great world’ (filius macrocosmi, the lapis) is correlated with Christ, who is the filius microcosmi, and his blood is the quintessence, the red tincture.”

It is obvious that the process described above corresponds to the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio as well as to the myth of the creation of the sun child out of the apocalyptic sun woman. This is why in the next section I will delineate once again its essence. Though Jung talks of a correlation, we should realize that what is meant is not the redemption of man by Jesus Christ, but a contrary process, in which the human being redeems the filius macrocosmi out of matter and/or of the human body so that the saviour or salvator can begin rescuing the world and the universe :

Quote:
“Since it is not man but matter that must be redeemed, the spirit that manifests itself in the transformation is not the ‘Son of Man’ [Jesus Christ; RFR] but, as Khunrath very properly puts it, the filius macrocosmi. Therefore, what comes out of the transformation is not Christ but an ineffable material being named the ‘stone,’ which displays the most paradoxical qualities apart from possessing corpus, anima, spiritus, and supernatural powers.”

Below I will show the almost incredible fact that this “ineffable material being” is nothing else than Wolfgang Pauli’s antineutrino, if we look at it on a psychophysical level, since it is “possessing corpus, anima, spiritus, and supernatural powers,” i.e., magic, as shown in the Pauli effect, for example.

Also the Rosarium Philosophorum, a Hermetic alchemical text published in 1550 talks of the coniunctio. Its result is the so-called denarius (see figure 6.5):

Figure 6.5:
The hermaphrodite (denarius) as the goal of the opus

It is a hermaphrodite with two heads, who holds in one of his/her hands three snakes, and one snake in the other. This immediately reminds us of Pauli’s dream of the dancing Chinese woman (the world soul), where a six-fold and a four-fold structure is presented (which I will interpret at the end of Chapter 6). As the following quote shows, the six-fold structure is an attribute of the salvator macrocosmi, the world soul or the subtle or vegetative body :

Quote:
“[The filius macrocosmi is the] true and authentic duplex Mercurius or Giant [the homo maximus above; RFR] of twofold substance … the sole and perfect Healer of all imperfect bodies and men, the true and heavenly physician of the soul … the triune universal essence.”

Here we see clearly that the saviour must have a bipolar and a triadic structure, as the Rosarium also states. In an abstract presentation the saviour of the universe becomes therefore the Seal of Solomon or the Star of David.

It is this magical liberation of the salvator macrocosmi the Hermetic alchemists tried to realize in their opus. Their failure laid in the fact that when working with their retorts and phials they were not yet able to distinguish the acausal inner process from the causal outer one and thought that the outer was also acausal, magical. Then, science overcame this misunderstanding of the pre-scientific researchers. It defined the world as completely causal. But then radioactivity was discovered and the physicists had to revise their worldview. Besides the causal there exist also acausal processes – the radioactive decays. Since the singular radioactive decay is however not observable and thus not manipulable, physics invented statistical causality. This way it became possible to manipulate radioactive matter – the nuclear bomb and the nuclear power plants. What the modern researchers do not realize, however, is that radioactive beta decay is an event happening on the psychophysical level. It becomes an “inner-outer” process, which I will define below on the basis of psychophysical nonlocality. The latter is nothing else than a modern formulation of Isaak Luria’s tikkun mentioned above: when one or several human beings can enter deeply enough this process of the liberation of the saviour in their body and mind, the world and the whole universe can also be redeemed. It is this myth which is constellated today, and in my opinion the survival of the world and mankind depends decisively on the question whether enough people can become conscious of this myth and its implications.

copyright 2007 Remo F. Roth, Zurich, Switzerland

To me it is very interesting that the so-called denarius (Image 10 of Jung's The Psychology of the Transference in CW 16, p. 307) that I talked of in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10793 is included into this text. He is also a symbol of the homunculus. Exactly of this combination of (2x3; 2 feet; 2 arms; 2 heads) with (3+1; the snakes), ie the Seal of Solomon and the quaternity of Einstein's space-time I showed to Jung in my dream.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW

Post A New Genesis - process of liberation of the savior
Quote:
It is this magical liberation of the salvator macrocosmi the Hermetic alchemists tried to realize in their opus. Their failure laid in the fact that when working with their retorts and phials they were not yet able to distinguish the acausal inner process from the causal outer one and thought that the outer was also acausal, magical. Then, science overcame this misunderstanding of the pre-scientific researchers. It defined the world as completely causal. But then radioactivity was discovered and the physicists had to revise their worldview. Besides the causal there exist also acausal processes – the radioactive decays. Since the singular radioactive decay is however not observable and thus not manipulable, physics invented statistical causality. This way it became possible to manipulate radioactive matter – the nuclear bomb and the nuclear power plants. What the modern researchers do not realize, however, is that radioactive beta decay is an event happening on the psychophysical level. It becomes an “inner-outer” process, which I will define below on the basis of psychophysical nonlocality. The latter is nothing else than a modern formulation of Isaak Luria’s tikkun mentioned above: when one or several human beings can enter deeply enough this process of the liberation of the saviour in their body and mind, the world and the whole universe can also be redeemed. It is this myth which is constellated today, and in my opinion the survival of the world and mankind depends decisively on the question whether enough people can become conscious of this myth and its implications.

copyright 2007 Remo F. Roth, Zurich, Switzerland

Artist: Hristian Zhorzh Kunchev

Cycle: IN THE CAVE WORLD

In the womb

The bridge leads to the most sacred place – the cave’s womb. There a new beginning is conceived. Among the cliffs and pinnacles. In the darkness and moisture. Desired or not – it’s alive. The sacrament of life. Something new – something better is awaited.

SOURCE: http://www.kunchev.net/gallery.html

Sue/Lee (in conjoined collaboration) :wink:

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: "Go tell it to the world" (CG Jung)
The table Jung and I sat at in the dream of tonight reminded me of the death bed in the dream I quoted in Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation

There, Jung reincarnates with the help of Marie-Louise von Franz and me. Thus, "Go tell it to the world" must also have something to do with (Jung's?) reincarnation.

In the dream of tonight I showed the following sketch to Jung:

It demonstrates the most important aspect of my theory: We live in the causal world of Einstein's space-time. Then, however, we observe an inner quantum leap in the psychophysical reality, the symbol of which is the Seal of Solomon. By this observation "new life" is incarnated in our world. This is demonstrated by a "new space-time". It is anew causal, but obeys a higher order.

The above mentioned denarius is also a symbol of this process, since it combines the sixfold with the quaternian world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Chernobyl and creation of linear time
Suzanne,

Your image In the Womb above reminded me of one with a cave with stalagmites and stalactites. I looked it up with google. Have a look, where I had "landed:" The Chernobyl UFO and the subtle body

with the following images:

It is the thread with the name Marie-Louise von Franz' Dream of the Return of Carl Jung ...

Remo

PS: This is a little too much for the moment. I go for a walk!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 am
Profile WWW

Post Redemption
I have a very old memory of a dream which I never recorded. I asked a question, "Why do the innocent suffer?", and was told, "So that the wicked can be redeemed." I had a feeling that there was a Jewish connection here. This came back to me as I read about liberating the saviour from matter.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 am
Founder

Post Chernobyl and Men's Heart as Vagina Creating New Life
Yesterday, completely independent of this thread, I talked about Chernobyl with a client. She had the idea that men's heart is their vagina. With this idea I was reminded of my BCI during the Chernobyl catastrophe that had begun with my hurting heart. At the end I felt and sensed my heart as a so-called torus [I will come back to the torus] as well as a vagina.

And now I come back to Chernobyl in connection with the stalagmites and the stalactites in the womb (!) in the "hole" as a spontaneous association to Suzanne's post. All this is together with Jung's order "Go, tell it to the world" in the dream of last night.

Thus, what more should I tell? With the stalactites and the stalagmites I associated the beginning of linear time. It was in the above mentioned post The Chernobyl UFO and the subtle body

Remo Roth wrote:
All

I learned from Wolfgang Pauli that the Pythagoreens brought reincarnation together with sphere music -- the latter of course based on the oscillation symbolism, the frequency of tones. I had myself many experiences of hearing incredibly beautiful music in dreams and in the state of the Eros ego. They were always connected to deep bliss.

During Chernobyl I was forced to enter some BCIs/SSTs since I was in a big horror. Some time later I heard that we in Europe had been in extremely great danger that the whole continent could be exterminated. Only a UFO apparition helped us out: The UFO diminished the radiation to a fourth and prevented like this a horrible nuclear blast that had destroyed Europe!

Here is a photomontage of Gregory Sova:

Report see in
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1005.htm

In this BCI/SST about my hurting heart, which was at the same time the vagina of a woman, drops of blood began to drop down. I was reminded of the stalactites at the top of caves, of which drops of water drop down and finally create the stalagmites on the bottom. My spontaneous association to this scene was first the transformation of physical matter into what today I call the matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus/Beyond, and then a re-transformation into physical matter/energy, however with increased order (negentropy). Thus, exactly the creation and incarnation process described above; the creation of the subtle body or the diamond body.

During the same imagination also sphere music from out of the Beyond emerged, which is a further hint to the fact that an incarnation process into our physical world is meant.

The drops also created in me the fantasy of the creation of linear time: These stalactites/stalagmites are in some way a natural clock, since the dropping down is very regular. Thus, it seems that they also symbolize the incarnation of "new time." Since the drops create the stalagmites, together with the latter they also symbolize something like a new physical incarnation, perhaps new physical life, however with increased order. [Here the reincarnation motif comes back.] Since the result of the second of the twin process is matter with higher order, I identify it with an increased bodily order, i.e., with the subtle body.

Thus, in my imagination during the Chernobyl catastrophe the motifs of reincarnation, sphere music, and the creation of "new linear time" (or more exactly new linear space-time) are contained. This seems to describe an incredibly deep mystery.

Thus, the result: When doing BCI/SST (during a radioactive catastrophe) it could perhaps be that new life of higher order (or negentropy), an increased subtle body, is incarnated.

This would further be the interpretation of the reincarnation of Carl Jung, and of his marriage with the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln [the coniunctio] with the goal of the creation of the infans solaris/red tincture (the blood above)/quintessence = the subtle body (or an increased order of it).

Remo

The latter references to the thread Marie-Louise von Franz' Dream of the Return of Carl Jung

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My Dying and Reincarnation
When I woke up this morning with the above dream, I had the really crazy feeling that I had died. On the other hand, I was and am still living. Thus, my idea, that something new has incarnated in me. I am now a different Remo compared with the time before the dream.

I asked myself what this could mean. Then, I realized that in the dream Carl Gustav Jung accepted my ideas that go further than his own theory. Thus, perhaps a "new Jung" had incarnated in me.

Could this be the reincarnation of Carl Gustav Jung that I dreamed in some dreams and began to post in Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation ?

Could also the dream mentioned in Marie-Louise von Franz' Dream of the Return of Carl Jung have to do with this subject?

And especially the dream of my own reincarnation? See Dream of the Reincarnation of Remo Roth and Quantum Medicine

And of course fox's dream described in Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Inversion in UFO Universe
In Dec 2009 there was a very specific "UFO" over Moscow. We talked about it in Torus Universe

Quote:
This "UFO" over Moscow reminds me of a TORUS. Have a look at this one, which is inversed in the animated image:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus

For decades I ponder now about the idea of a torus universe. In it, it would be possible to inverse inside and outside. Or expressed in Carl Jung's words: What happens in point a [in one human; RFR], has happened everywhere.

Further, the torus can be mapped on a cube (more exactly the 3-torus), or the other way round: the torus is constructed out of the cube. This means that such a universe would be based on the feminine principle -- cube = femininity; sphere = masculinity. This way, such a universe would contain what I call the matter-psyche, the real female energy of space.

In astrophysics of today there are ideas of the universe as some sort of a "twisted torus," some sort of a multidimensional Möbius strip:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1 ... verse.html

This would completely change our view of the universe.

Thus, the torus model of the world could be the right one to describe the phenomena that happen during BCI: In the "torus shaped vagina-heart" (of a man?) something new is incarnated (or reincarnated), and in the same moment it is incarnated (or reincarnated) in the whole universe.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm
Founder

First you 'kill' the 'father' by not following him in every aspect, then the 'new (redeemed) father' is 'reincarnated' in your subtle body (like this the living can help the dead, and the living bring 'new life' to the dead rather than the dead oppressing and bring death to the lives of the living)? Seems to echo Michael's dream of the revival of his father. By 'killing the father' and then allowing for the 'redeemed' version of him to reincarnate in one's subtle body one can profit from the father's opus without being oppressed and 'killed' or 'deadened' by it.

Yes, Jan, when I had read your comment to Michael's dream in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10816 , I felt that this is the interpretation and the solution to the problem. Reminds me of the "father murderer" Freud accused Jung to be with him. However, the attitude is going on by empirically testing the results, as a real scientific attitude demands. Jung is not infallible -- only the pope is ;)

Otherwise, what happens? Jung und seine Jünger (Jung and his disciples).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Post Man of Peace
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 pm
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Founder

Post Pauli: Eros Changes History
Junis wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Junis wrote:
... I see is a guy reading that magazine issue:

Welt der Wunder: Die schwarzen Löcher der Geschichte / World of Miracles: The Black Holes of History:

Hi Jan

What do they write about?

Remo

The usual conspiracy stuff :)

Verifies my experience that only the first impression is important. All the rest would be Logos searching.

My interpretation of the synchronicity: It seems to be true that history can be changed by the experience of "inner black holes," the experience of the deeply introverted Eros ego, as I described it above.

This brings me back to Pauli's letters about this subject. It will be best to quote the parts of Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
5.2.2.5 The Nobel laureate’s isolation because of his dreams about Eros and radioactivity

We can imagine the resulting isolation and the associated loneliness of Pauli. Shortly after his divorce from the dancer Käthe Deppner immediately followed by the invention of the antineutrino, his neurosis appeared in 1931. This is why he got interested in Jung’s depth psychology, which led to his “divorce” from his colleagues in theoretical physics.

In letter [1847] from July 18th, 1954 he writes to Marie-Louise von Franz about this difficulty in the context of a dream he had 3 days before. The dream was about a secret radioactive laboratory in Sweden, and we will deal with it in Chapter 6 :

Quote:
[The dream of the secret laboratory, in which a radioactive isotope was isolated] “belongs to those dreams that have mentally isolated me for more or less 18 years from my sur¬roundings.” [Translation mine]

Indeed, in a letter to Jung from June 22nd, 1935 [9P], Pauli included some dreams Jung did not know of. Therefore, he was not able to include them in his essay about the Nobel laureate’s archetypal dreams he published in 1944 as Traumsymbole des Individuationsprozesses (Individual Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy ).
In this letter, Pauli writes that these dreams and fantasies contain on the one hand “close links with … parapsychological areas that are not easily accessible.” Then he continues:

Quote:
“The fantasies often assumed their own peculiar character by using physical terminology very familiar to me (such as ‘isotope separation,’ ‘fine structure,’ …, ‘resonant bodies,’ ‘radioactive nucleus,’ etc.), to express analogies with psychic facts that I can only vaguely surmise.”

In letter [16P] from February 28th, 1936 the physicist comes back to this collection of dreams,

Quote:
“In which the dark anima [the anima mundi; RFR] asserts with a certain persistence that there is a ‘magical’ connection between sexuality and eroticism on the one hand, and political or historical events on the other. This is the aspect of the anima [anima mundi; RFR] frequently represented in dreams as ‘Chinese’.”

In a letter three and a half months later he stresses that the dreams, linking Eros with political events go on, which is “extremely surprising and unexpected for me.”

We can now understand, why the Nobel laureate comes back to these very strange dreams from the early 1930’s, when he mentions in the above letter from 1954 to Marie-Louise von Franz a recent dream about a secret laboratory, in which radioactive isotopes have been isolated without his knowledge. It is even more remarkable that Marie-Louise von Franz also had a dream at this time, in which she was asked to find the “psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb.” None of them were, however, able to understand the problem, since its solution comes from the level of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

/ / /

As we have seen, Pauli replaced Jung’s amplification of the blue coat of the Holy Mary in the interpretation of his World-clock vision with pagan mythology, especially with Demeter’s cornflower and the magical blue flower of German Romanticism. For him the blue colour belongs to a chthonic aspect of the female principle and therefore is much less related to the “disinfected” Holy Mary than to the world soul, the anima mundi. This principle “escapes the intellectual order of laws”, and has to do with “the problem of the integration of evil into the godhead” and with the integration of “the acausal in natural philosophy.”

Pauli associated very spontaneously “earthworms’’ with the chthonic fertility aspect of the blue colour. He remarked that they were a symbol of the Stoic Logos Spermatikos, the material expression of spirit and the rival of the Neoplatonic Idea. This different sort of “spirit” has to do especially with the coniunctio of the spiritual and the material principle in Hermetic alchemy. It is not at all causal or deterministic, but magical. The reader familiar with modern speculative astronomical theories will be reminded here of John A. Wheeler’s “wormholes.”

As I have shown previously, this acausal principle of natural philosophy was repressed in the 17th century, when mathematics and quantification entered science. However, it comes back now with the acausal behavior of matter in quantum physics and with Wheeler’s “wormholes.” Further, in the above mentioned dreams of Pauli’s the problem is shown as related to “physical-symbolic” radioactive substances. Pauli has no knowledge about them in the dream, which means he is not conscious enough of the problem.

In anticipation of Chapter 6 I would like to give here a short interpretation of these dreams about the connection of physical-symbolic radioactivity, Eros and historical events, obstinately emphasized by the preconscious knowledge of the Self. If we link them to the psychophysical world beyond the complementary split between physics and depth psychology, they talk of experiences of singular inner radioactive decays as I will call them in Pauli’s physical-symbolic language. These inner quantum leaps are observable in Symptom-Symbol Transformation and Body-Centered Imagination with the help of the introverted Eros ego. If these experiences are deep enough, they could “spread out” into the world by themselves – the multiplicatio of the red tincture and the gold gilding the whole universe in Hermetic alchemy. Thus they could possibly influence the history of the 21st century in a positive way. The effects of the observation of such magic inner quantum leaps, corresponding to the tikkun of the Spanish Cabbalist Isaak Luria, would be a revolutionary progress for mankind.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Junis wrote:
The usual conspiracy stuff :):

1) What really happened to Hitler's corpse?
2) From whence did the knights templars really get there power?
3) Di the USA and the Sowjet Union cover up a nulcear war?
4) Are 300 years of the middle ages a fake (phantom time theory)?
5) Who let the ancient world knowledge diasappear?
6) Did a ghost legion save the Roman Imperium?
7) Who really rules Europe?
8) Was the assination of Abraham Lincoln just simulated?
9) Who is the 'Pharao of the Enigmas'
10) What did Joesf Stalin really die of?
11) Where did Hitler's gold disappear to?
12) Did Jesus of Nazareth go into hiding after the crucifixion?

Perhaps we can now understand this conspiracy stuff. These people feel that history could be different than the one that is told us of the Logos ego of historians.

They (unconsciously) feel that history could be changed by a different attitude -- the attitude of the Eros ego.

However, since they are not able to realize the Eros ego and its incredible possibilities, they do not know that it can change history (of the past and of the future). Thus they think that the historians lie.

Heureka !!!

Remo

PS: And all this I discover on the background of the above "Locher" (= hole) synchronicity and Jan's Black Holes (= Schwarzes Loch) synchronicity ...

PPS: When Pauli was a professor in Hamburg, before his breakdown in 1931 (then a professor in Zurich), he had a really intense "night life." He f... around with many whores.

Some months ago, in the train I was condemned to listen to the (ones-sided) conversation of a young girl. She reported about her relationship with her friend on the cell phone. He said to her: "You are not the only nice woman in the world. There are thousands. And I must have them. (Of course sexually; RFR)."

This is what is constellated today: Entering the "holes" (sorry, my ladies) -- however concretized, since these young men do not know the real challenge for the breakthrough.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Founder

Post Re: Creative Use of Time and Space / I am Oberhausen
Jan

Junis wrote:
Lately I experienced some impressive synchronicities regarding the 'creative use of space (and time)', and this is what seems to be meant.

You are on a very important track here. Could you share these synchronicities?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: My Dying and Reincarnation
Remo Roth wrote:
When I woke up this morning with the above dream, I had the really crazy feeling that I had died. On the other hand, I was and am still living. Thus, my idea, that something new has incarnated in me. I am now a different Remo compared with the time before the dream.

Funny -- today we celebrate the birthday of Switzerland. I always felt very Swiss though I do not have one drop of Swiss blood. It seems that the place/space where one is born has much to do with the above mentioned "hole in space," the qualitative place/space.

As much as I know, some people here have a real problem with being moved away from their birth place during early childhood.

Perhaps this experience of being thrown out of one's place is the background of some really important dreams I had about my birth place (and my birth date).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:10 pm
Founder

Post Feeling for the right moment
Junis wrote:
Hi Remo, Yes, it is becoming much clearer to me. But I am also somewhat in pain. Every 'new birth' requires the specific 'death' of an old inner being. I have experienced so many 'inner funerals' lately, and I am starting to push my limits.

Yes, Jan, "It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing" (feeling). Thus let you lead by the feeling of the right time to post.

Have a nice holiday

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Founder

Post Becoming a Radioactive Substance = Eros ego
All

Junis wrote:
Lately I experienced some impressive synchronicities regarding the 'creative use of space (and time)', and this is what seems to be meant.

"Creative" means "acausal" (since something new is created without any cause).

Thus, "creative use of space and time" means "acausal use of space and time."

In BCI/SST we accept the kairos = "hole in physical time" = acausal moment of time, in which the accidential image emerges

We also accept the "hole in physical (metric) space" = spontaneously (acausally) emerging image and/or vegetative sensation that we observe in the kairos. Acausal image/vegetative sensation require the idea of acausal space/place/body.

[The image seems more to have to do with space per se, the vegetative sensation more with the human body]

Thus, we can say that in BCI/SST in a spontaneous moment an accidential image/vegetative sensation emerges.

This is the same event (on the psychophysical level) as the decay of a radioactive substance (on the physical level): in the latter, in a spontaneous moment an accidential atom decays. Place/space and time of the decay are completely acausal.

Thus, we can say that symbolically spoken we have to become a radioactive substance. Becoming a radioactive substance is equivalent to transforming the Logos ego into the Eros ego, since the latter observes in exactly the same manner.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Post Making Peace With One's Birth Constellation
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next