UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 pm

[ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis 
Founder

Post An Old Dream of the New Stonhenge
Remo Roth wrote:
[As an answer to Gregory's remark re: the new Stonehenge]
I thought the following remark in the above link to be very interesting:
Quote:
Speculation as to why the 4,500-year-old landmark was built will continue for years to come, but various experts believe it was a cemetery for 500 years, from the point of its inception.

This gives us the link to ANUBIS and the Beyond as a part of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

It seems that the earth's king or queen, the ruler of the beyond like Anubis, becomes more and more important in our time. Concretly this seems to mean that the relationship with Anubis revives the deceased, and since the Beyond is psychophysically nonlocally connected with the VNS of human beings, also a reincarnation of deceased people into the world of the VNS takes place.

Today, by chance I have found a dream from July 16th, 1986:

Quote:
Dream of the origin of Stonehenge

A meteor falls down to earth. I guess that a big crater must have been the result. I go to have a look. There is however no crater. Instead Stonehenge has been created out of the meteor.

The aliens have written a message on Stonehenge: YEARNING (meaning that they yearn for us humans)

The new Stonehenge looks similar to the one in Wiltshire, GB. However, it stands on three "legs" and the fourth is left open (= emptiness).

What could this dream mean? It seems that the "old" Stonehenge had also to do with the dead and thus with Anubis. Anubis is the one that brings back life to the dead. Thus the "new" Stonehenge could symbolize this process. It happens on the one hand unconsciously in the UFO/Alien phenomenology -- I am more and more convinced that in it unknown deceased come back -- on the other with BCI, in which one strives for a conscious relationship with Anubis, the giver of life to the dead.

In fact, in the BCIs of a client, I can see that the dead long for a relationship with the living. They are yearning for this contact.

The dream tells us further that the means for this relationship is the "missing fourth." In Return of the World Soul I interpret the fourth as the Seal of Solomon, and the latter as the symbol of the background of the transformation of psychic and/or physical energy into the energy of the unus mundus/Beyond, matter-psyche, and the re-transformation into psychic and/or physical energy with higher order [the so-called twin process, in which the inner quantum leap or inner radioactive decay (see Becoming a Radioactive Substance = Eros ego ) happens].

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Meaning of the New Stonehenge Dream
The day before this dream I dealt with the Sapientia Dei or Sophia (to me equivalent to the World Soul). I read in CW 11, § 624 that she is the "master workman" (Werkmeisterin in German, thus feminine: "master workwoman"), who "realizes God's thoughts by clothing them in material form, which is the prerogative of all feminine beings." Then, in §§ 711, Jung tells us that after the destruction of Jerusalem in the Apocalypse "the descent of the heavenly bride, Jerusalem, an equivalent to Sophia [happens]," and that this "is all part of the heavenly hieros gamos [= coniunctio; = Holy Wedding], whose fruit is a divine man-child."

Thus, it is Sophia/Sapientia Dei/the World Soul that comes down to earth at the end of the times. In my dream this is symbolized by the meteor to which I also associated the cosmic rays. Shortly before I had dealt with P.A.M. Dirac's strange "transformation" of negative energy into antimatter. The first antimatter as the so-called positron physics had found in cosmic rays (Anderson in 1928). As I have further shown, on a psychophysical level, one should re-define antimatter into negative energy. The latter is what I call matter-psyche, the first result of the twin process.

Thus, the dream meant that at the end of the times a transformation into matter-psyche takes place. This is the meaning of the "New Stonhenge." And the background of this process is my hypothesis of the bipolarity of the energy term: Besides inner and outer spirit-psyche (psychic and physical energy) there exists another form, the matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus/psychophysical reality/Beyond. It is symbolized in the downwards pointing triangle of the "missing fourth," the Seal of Solomon.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Reason for Chernobyl, And Pilgrim Image (Synchronicity)
I had the above dream circa 3 months after Chernobyl. Shortly after it, on August 9th, 1986, I had a dream about Chernobyl:

Quote:
Dream about the reason for the catastrophe of Chernobyl
Someone tells me that the catastrophe of Chernobyl has happened since the responsibles have tried to reach or even to exceed the velocity of light.

And exactly in the moment when I write the above, FedEx brings the poster The Spiritual Pilgrim Discovering Another World that I ordered from Roberta Weir (see Apocalypse and God as a Double Mandala)

This is a synchronicity that I will interpret in the next post.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am
Profile WWW

Post Neolithic Henge At Yachats
Seems like the following "manifestation" belongs to this thread – a connection to Archaeologists Unearth Neolithic Henge At Stonehenge post of 22 July 2010.

This morning (3 Aug. 2010) I took the following picture of the seashore by Yachats Park in Oregon where we are staying. I saw this structure beginning to appear about a week ago and this morning I finally remembered to take my camera along.

Quote:
Remo wrote: Pan Ku Comes Back as Oscillating Earth King

Suddenly I realized that Stonehenge was the crown of the king of the earth living in it and only showing his crown to us.

Quote:
It's a timber equivalent to Stonehenge. Professor Vince Gaffney University of Birmingham

Gregory

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Post Triple Goddess
Robert Graves' "The White Goddess" - archetypal history of England from the origin of the Goddess cycle up to the 14th century. The Queen of England - Elizabeth - could be seen as the living embodment of this historic anthropolgical passage; the Earth Mother incarnate. Arthur, the "Sun King" (Deathless Child) - the Sun King born every year on Winter Solstice. Why Christmas persists. Iv'e had long series of occational dreams of the elderly "Mrs. Brown." Learned that many English people dream of "Mrs. Brown." Mrs. Brown was Victoria's nickname (name in the Unconscious) because her caretaker who she was close to was Mr. Brown. England in "real time" was born of the "six wives" - the full female constellation of the zodiac.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Post John Lennon's Unfinished Opus
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 am
Post Casting that Stone (forward=blame; backward=new creation)
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 am

Post Re: An Old Dream of the New Stonhenge
Remo Roth wrote:
Today, by chance I have found a dream from July 16th, 1986:

Quote:
Dream of the origin of Stonehenge

A meteor falls down to earth. I guess that a big crater must have been the result. I go to have a look. There is however no crater. Instead Stonehenge has been created out of the meteor.

The aliens have written a message on Stonehenge:
YEARNING (meaning that they yearn for us humans)

The new Stonehenge looks similar to the one in Wiltshire, GB. However, it stands on three "legs" and the fourth is left open (= emptiness).

What could this dream mean? It seems that the "old" Stonehenge had also to do with the dead and thus with Anubis. Anubis is the one that brings back life to the dead. Thus the "new" Stonehenge could symbolize this process. It happens on the one hand unconsciously in the UFO/Alien phenomenology -- I am more and more convinced that in it unknown deceased come back -- on the other with BCI, in which one strives for a conscious relationship with Anubis, the giver of life to the dead.

In fact, in the BCIs of a client, I can see that the dead long for a relationship with the living. They are yearning for this contact.

The dream tells us further that the means for this relationship is the "missing fourth." In Return of the World Soul I interpret the fourth as the Seal of Solomon, and the latter as the symbol of the background of the transformation of psychic and/or physical energy into the energy of the unus mundus/Beyond, matter-psyche, and the re-transformation into psychic and/or physical energy with higher order [the so-called twin process, in which the inner quantum leap or inner radioactive decay (see Becoming a Radioactive Substance = Eros ego ) happens].

Hi Remo,

I would like to know, what exactly was the word which appeared in your dream; was it the English word "yearning" as you wrote it above, or was it a German word?

1986 is the same summer I believe I had my red crystal dream (although I did not record the date at the time). As you know, that dream featured the symbol of the "3-D" Seal of Solomon, and it was a major influence on my life's path. That is also the summer in which I saw the UFO (on 12 August, 1986).

Jess

Last edited by Jess Marks on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 am
Founder

Post Re: An Old Dream of the New Stonhenge
Jess,

Jess Marks wrote:
Aside from its collective importance, this is all potentially very important for me personally. I would like to know, what exactly was the word which appeared in your dream; was it the English word "yearning" as you wrote it above, or was it a German word?

1986 is the same summer I believe I had my red crystal dream (although I did not record the date at the time). As you know, that dream featured the symbol of the "3-D" Seal of Solomon, and it was a major influence on my life's path. That is also the summer in which I saw the UFO (on 12 August, 1986).

It was in German: Sehnsucht. In fact, I hesitated with the translation, since I did not know if it would show the German content of the word. Sehn-sucht means "Addiction to longing for s.o. or s.th." It is comparable with the "Swiss disease," homesickness. Thus, the aliens have "Sehnsucht"/homesickness for us and our world.

In the above mentioned series of BCIs of my client, there is a specific alien who is able to express these feelings. He can, however, only feel his feelings in a relationship with a human being. Thus, this alien is very, very curious to be in contact with the client (a woman) and to experience her different states of feelings. It seems that like this the "deputy of the Otherworld/unus mundus" is "filled" with these feelings he does not yet know. He is also very grateful for these encounters.

Budd Hopkins, my favourite UFO abduction researcher, wrote that in these abductions the aliens seem to deal with every part of the body of their victims -- except the heart! They do not know the heart, the center of the Seal of Solomon, of the "Radbild" (wheel image) of Nicholas von Flue, and of the anahata, the center of the seven Chakras. It seems that their world is very heartless. This would correspond to the feeling Jung had in his visions in 1944 after his heart attack.

The year 1986 is very important, especially also because of Chernobyl. Thus, I am not asthonished that your Red Cristal Dream happened then.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Neolithic Henge At Yachats
Gregory,

Gregory Sova wrote:
Seems like the following "manifestation" belongs to this thread – a connection to Archaeologists Unearth Neolithic Henge At Stonehenge post of 22 July 2010.

This morning (3 Aug. 2010) I took the following picture of the seashore by Yachats Park in Oregon where we are staying. I saw this structure beginning to appear about a week ago and this morning I finally remembered to take my camera along.

Quote:
Remo wrote: Pan Ku Comes Back as Oscillating Earth King

Suddenly I realized that Stonehenge was the crown of the king of the earth living in it and only showing his crown to us.

Very interesting how the things come synchronistically together. In your picture, the fourth post has a different color. In my dream it was absent.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Triple Goddess
Bernie,

Bernie Quigley wrote:
Robert Graves' "The White Goddess" - archetypal history of England from the origin of the Goddess cycle up to the 14th century. The Queen of England - Elizabeth - could be seen as the living embodment of this historic anthropolgical passage; the Earth Mother incarnate. Arthur, the "Sun King" (Deathless Child) - the Sun King born every year on Winter Solstice. Why Christmas persists. Iv'e had long series of occational dreams of the elderly "Mrs. Brown." Learned that many English people dream of "Mrs. Brown." Mrs. Brown was Victoria's nickname (name in the Unconscious) because her caretaker who she was close to was Mr. Brown. England in "real time" was born of the "six wives" - the full female constellation of the zodiac.

Yes. As much as I remember, it is the Celtic triple Goddess. In my dreams and visions She appeared many times. And the first time she said: "Come down with your head!" Then, I realized that out of her womb living beings like aliens were born, but also UFOs. She produced them with "oscillating movements" of her body.

Today, I know that this was a first manifestation of what I call today the self-fertilization ability of the World Soul. In physical-symbolic terminology (W. Pauli) this would mean the "inner (acausal) quantum leap" or "inner radioactive decay" (also acausal), observable in the state of the Eros ego ("headless").

"Acausal" always means "without any cause." This means that a creation and incarnation into our world has taken place -- the above (inner!) birth of the aliens and UFOs.

I will come back to this subject in the next post.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 am
Profile WWW

Post the missing fourth...
The 'missing fourth' or Seal of Solomon = "matter psyche...symbolized by the downward pointing triangle", as Remo says above. How about the following for an example of this manifestation. Take into account, just for the moment,

the tesseract...

http://www.kuriositas.com/2010/07/tesseract-101.html

Is 'it' not, in fact, Jan's (Hardy's, Polanski's) 'Tess of D'Urbervilles' revisited, that same goddess who visits Stonhenge, the 'excluded' or 'missing fourth' from Remo's visionary dreamstate? As the author says in his article:

Quote:
[The tesseract]...what on earth is it and what is it doing here, confounding our lovely three dimensions with it's impertinent fourth?

Perhaps I should amend my statement above to read; "Tess, the impertinent goddess..."..

!?
Kristin

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 am
Founder

Post Interpretation of the Chernobyl/Pilgrim Synchronicity
All,

Remo Roth wrote:
I had the above dream circa 3 months after Chernobyl. Shortly after it, on August 9th, 1986, I had a dream about Chernobyl:

Quote:
Dream about the reason for the catastrophe of Chernobyl
Someone tells me that the catastrophe of Chernobyl has happened since the responsibles have tried to reach or even to exceed the velocity of light.

And exactly in the moment when I write the above, FedEx brings the poster The Spiritual Pilgrim Discovering Another World that I ordered from Roberta Weir (see Apocalypse and God as a Double Mandala)

This is a synchronicity that I will interpret in the next post.

Remo

To recognize why this is a synchronicity, we have to understand what the term "superluminosity" (faster than light) means in a psychophysical language.

As I mentioned in another place, in the radioactive decay amongst others so-called beta radioactivity is produced. In a physical terminology this means the production of antineutrinos (invented by W. Pauli to maintain the energy conservation law, the imperturbable dogma of physics). Antineutrinos are antimatter.

Such a radiation is naturally produced in the natural radioactive decay, but also artificially in the fission of the atom in nuclear bombs and in nuclear power plants.

And now my hypothesis comes (that I did not yet know when I had the above dream in 1986): When we talk in the terminology of the psychophysical reality beyond the split into physics/science and depth psychology, into the outer and the inner world, I state that the antineutrino is not antimatter, but negative energy. This is it, what the two solutions of P.A.M. Dirac's quadratic equation originally have told us (before Dirac invented antimatter, and this way replaced negative energy).

Negative energy is magic and belongs to the unus mundus or psychophysical reality. As I have shown above ("Nonphysical" Negative Energy and Matter-Psyche) with the help of Einstein's space-time cone, negative energy, or matter-psyche as I call it in the psychophysical terminology, belongs to the “realm” outside the space-time cone (The surface of the space-time cone defines the speed of light). It is the world of superluminosity (faster than light).

And now we are back to my dream. In it the voice tells me that “the catastrophe of Chernobyl has happened since the responsibles have tried to reach or even to exceed the velocity of light.” Translated into my psychophysical language this means that

the responsibles of Chernobyl have tried to reach the psychophysical reality/unus Mundus with the help of extraverted, technical means (and will-power).

In the moment of typing the dream into my PC the Pilgrim Image arrives. In it the pilgrim tries also to enter the "Otherworld" behind the visible physical universe, where he finds the double wheel of the new God-image. However, he does this in an introverted way, without any will-power (the powerlessness of the child or fool). This is of course the way of Body-Centered Imagination in the completely will-less state of the Eros ego.

Thus, the synchronicity tells me that with the help of BCI we can avoid the catastrophe of "loading" the unus mundus/psychophysical reality/Beyond with artificial negative energy/matter-psyche/"antineutrinos." This way we can compensate the production of destructive effects in the "Otherworld"/unus mundus/Beyond as well as in our world that happen because of the will-possessed fission of the atom in nuclear power plants and nuclear bombs.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Sehnsucht
Remo Roth wrote:
It was in German: Sehnsucht. In fact, I hesitated with the translation, since I did not know if it would show the German content of the word. Sehn-sucht means "Addiction to longing for s.o. or s.th." It is comparable with the "Swiss disease," homesickness. Thus, the aliens have "Sehnsucht"/homesickness for us and our world.

:shock: Ahh, I am very familiar with the word Sehnsucht already, and I "knew" it was the word in your dream, but I needed to make sure! This is very significant and adds a whole new dimension to something personal I have been trying to understand for a long time. I guess it's not something to talk about here unless I find that it can contribute to your material in some way.

Thanks Remo!

Jess

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am
Founder

Post LHC in CERN and unus mundus/psychophysical reality
Remo Roth wrote:
The responsibles of Chernobyl have tried to reach the psychophysical reality/unus Mundus with the help of extraverted, technical means (and will-power).

As we remember, also in the LHC in CERN they try to almost reach the velocity of light. They will come so close that what physics calls quantum fluctuations will happen. (They must happen when space-time is regarded as quantized and not continuous, as Einstein believed.) This means that sometimes the velocity of light is exceeded. Thus, also there they try to reach superluminosity and thus the unus mundus with the help of will-power and technical means.

As I heard, during the year 2010 they will only reach half of the energy (3.5 TeV). Then, in 2011 they must reconstruct the collider, and then, in 2012 they try to reach 7 TeV, the maximum that leads the protons in the collider up to almost the velocity of light. Exactly in 2012!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 am
Profile WWW

Post RE the Goddess cycle in England
History can be seen as Extraverting out of England on one specific moment. When Elizabeth I came to power. She outlawed the worship of the Divine Mother in England in order to separate from Rome. That is what I've been using as the rise of the "power cycle" the Thinking Function - in the fourth quadrant of the Age of Pisces; the last 500 years. I've seen this as an almost completed cycle today - the Elizabeths I and II are the book ends and Victoria is the book. America post-war is just an extension of that. Visiting with family in the South this week I've been watching local TV which are very religious. There is an English Catholic program which parrallel's this discussion, claiming that England is Catholic in Exile with the true heirs to the throne in Hanover. They use the "return of the king" phrase as I've used from Tolkein as indicating the death of Golem. When Goddess worship was outlawed in England (and presumably the American global realm) Elizabeth I herself became the goddess exgternalized; manifest across the world: Kali, the destroyer. From early 1600s; it runs parrallel with the Golem manifestation of the Israelis in Prague. This jibes with the "return" I have been talking to Israelis about recently. European Jews had the choice then to follow path of Golem and join in with the gentiles in their externalization (materialization) of consciousness (Extravert) or return to israel (Intravert).

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Yellow Submarine in Prague And Radioactive Submarine Insect
This is how the Beatles or Lennon Wall in Prague looked in 2007:

ImageImageImage

And the Yellow Submarine in the 2nd picture reminds me of the dream in:

The Radioactive Insect Submarine

Remo

PS: Just now, on August 4th, 2010, I see a funny detail (I am sure that I did never see it before): At the forehead of John Lennon (in the 3rd image above) we can read the word "ROTA." For many years now I have had the idea that when I perhaps once have fulfilled my fate, my name will change from "ROTH" to "ROTA." Only press a little at both sides of the top of the H, and you get the A ...

Really strange, really funny.

"Rota" means "wheel" and reminds me of the wheel image of Nicholas von Flue and of the transformation process {oscillation -> rotation} in so many dreams of Wolfgang Pauli and also in my dreams.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Lennnon/madonna and child
Fantastic pictue of Remo at Prague wall - Prague could be the awakening convengence - the Rabbi Loeb myth is essential to the next 500 years.

Jan: The photo of Lennon you posted brought to mind awhile back a Madonna and Child, Lennon being the "deathless child." This is from one of the essays in Quigley in Exile but I can't remember what I was thinking about when I wrote it.

Jung once wrote about the Madonna and Child being the yin and yang of Christendom but you can see the dance is not equal, but the Mother - it was a yin age - the dominant force. When the child was released it was perhaps dangerously unformed. In this Annie Leobowitz picture taken on the last day of his life, you can see that Yoko Ono represents the kind of Scorpio New York karma which he entered on the second side of the mountain; I would say Astrid was the light/awakening karma. But see the similarity in this old Mother and Child. Here the Mother is in light - 13th century and the Child in remission. In the Leobowitz photo Lennon is in light, Yoko benign and in remission, Lennon the awakening karma.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post Radioactive Wildlife Refuge for human visitors?
Activists: Plutonium Traces in Air Near Rocky Flats
Updated: 9 hours 40 minutes ago

(Aug. 4) -- Activists questioning the thoroughness of the cleanup at an old nuclear weapons plant northwest of Denver say they have found particles of weapons-grade plutonium in air samples taken near the site. Part of the site is a national wildlife refuge that is slated to open for public recreation.

The federal Department of Energy declared in 2005 that its decontamination of the Rocky Flats facility was complete, after a 10-year effort that cost $7 billion (although the DOE originally thought the project would take 65 years and $37 billion). The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is planning to allow public recreation at a national wildlife refuge established in 2007 on part of the site.

Library of Congress
The U.S. Department of Energy said in 2005 that decontamination was complete
at the old Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility, shown here in the mid-1990s.

The U.S. Department of Energy said in 2005 that decontamination was complete at the old Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility, shown here in the mid-1990s."The interesting thing is that we found no plutonium in two samples and a lot of plutonium in two other samples," Marco Kaltofen, the head of a Boston lab that identified the particles, told AOL News.

The samples were collected in April by the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center, which has criticized the quality of the cleanup and called for increased testing and other safeguards.

Plutonium particles were present in dust from a crawl space in an older home near the plant, Kaltofen said. He said the highly toxic substance presumably accumulated during the period from 1952 to 1994, when workers assembled the plutonium pits used as triggers for hydrogen bombs.

Kaltofen also said he found traces of less than 0.5 percent of plutonium and americium, which he called "significant, a huge amount."

LINK to all of article: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/a ... s/19581335

NOTE from Suzanne: This item showed up on my AOL News page this morning. Here is quite a stunning part of it that shows the official cover-ups that go on about human safety.
Quote:
The microscopic particles can be easily inhaled, ingested or absorbed through an open wound. If plutonium is lodged in the body, it bombards surrounding tissue with radiation, which increases the risk of cancer and genetic defects.

"This small sampling project indicates that Rocky Flats is a local hazard forever," Moore said.

"The Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge should be managed as open space that is closed to the public," Colorado state Rep. Wes McKinley told AOL News. "This is not a good place for our school kids to go on field trips. At the very least, there should be a warning that you may be exposing yourself to plutonium."

McKinley was the foreman of a grand jury that issued corporate indictments alleging environmental crimes at Rocky Flats. A settlement placed jurors under a gag order, but he has disputed for years the thoroughness of the cleanup effort.

Below is a link to the group that does some "Sacred Activism"
(along the lines Andrew Harvey suggested in another post I made recently:
LINK to Harvey blog post - http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0495#10495

Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center

Nuclear Guardianship entails responsible care of nuclear materials utilized in the manufacture of nuclear weapons and in nuclear power technology. It is a community-based activity that works at the nexus of art, science and spirituality to protect people and the environment from further radioactive poisoning. It enables present and future generations to take responsibility for the nuclear legacy bequeathed to them. Nuclear Guardianship embraces the practice of ecological democracy in which humans ensure that in decisions about the site concern is given to the needs of all affected parties, human and non-human.

http://www.rmpjc.org/RF+Call+to+Guardia ... escription

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Radioactive Wildlife Refuge for human visitors?
Yes, Suzanne, behind all this is the process of becoming a radioactive substance. The whole world is unconscious about this urgent necessity. Thus the process is projected onto the creation of physical radioactive substances. This is a concretization that happens since we do not accept that our consciousness must become "radioactive" as described in Becoming a Radioactive Substance = Eros ego

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

And this is the Pilgrim poster in my flat in Zurich

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Hiroshima Mon Amour and (space-conditioned) Eros Ego
The next post I place here intentionally on the 65th day of remembrance of Hiroshima. The thoughts developed in me during the last days.

Junis wrote:
I feel reminded of the closing lines of the film Hiroshima mon amour where the woman says to her Japanese lover: "Your name is Hiroshima." and he replies: "And your name is Nevers. Nevers in France.".
P.S.: I have a feeling this is the state, which needs to be healed by finding into a new subtle awareness of 'place-conditioned consicousness' as described by Remo

Place-conditioned memory (see Children and their Place-Conditioned Memory) identifies an object with a specific place in space. Such a place does never move. Thus the ego belonging to such a memory must be related to motionlessness.

On the other hand, feature-conditioned memory and the ego concerned is much more related to motion, since the object can be in many different places and thus can move.

One of the most important principles of physics is the idea of motion. The most important equations of classical physics are Newton’s equations. They are called equations of motion. Thus, motionlessness is completely opposed to the main idea of physics.

Since motionlessness and space-conditioned memory belong together, we have to look for some sort of science that is based on motionlessness. A science in which, symbolically spoken, Mr. Hiroshima remains for ever a place called Hiroshima, and Mrs. Nevers a place called Nevers. Motionlessness seem to be the way out of the catastrophe of the invention of the nuclear bomb (and the nuclear power plants). As we have seen, this catastrophe is the “loading” of the psychophysical reality with destructive matter-psyche (magic energy) because of the artificial fission.

The way out is the above defined “radioactive ego” (see Becoming a Radioactive Substance = Eros ego) equivalent to the Eros ego. The method is Body-Centered Imagination, the psychophysical complement to the decay of the radioactive substance. The Eros ego observes and acts spontaneously, acausally in space and time (as also described above). It observes spontaneously emerging inner images (accidential space) in an accidential moment (kairos). This way, the Eros ego observes incarnations (and reincarnations?) into our world.
This way

Hiroshima mon amour and BCI in the state of the Eros ego come together.

Remo

PS: I begin to understand more and more why some years ago I felt that I must write about my "personal equation" (See My Personal Equation and following posts, especially Eros consciousness and Vegetative Sensation, where I define the vegetative sensation. It is one of the main concepts of my theory). One of the most important aspects of my personal equation is the fact that for almost three years of my early childhood I was "lively buried" in the cast in Davos, Switzerland.

PPS: Wiki about the movie:
Quote:
The two debate memory and forgetfulness

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
Post Conscious S(h)itting
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm
Post Conscious Shitting and My Visit to Prag
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Post "birth complex" John Lennon wall
What Jan says about "birth complex" I feel as well. Was born to recently arrived Irish people in Fall River, Mass., a mill town with 150 empty mills. Felt I had not experienced life until I rode an airplane to Texas in basic training in 1966. Sky was big. Only felt fully at home as a young man in Paris where my DeCoursy maternal line is from. Bilbo Baggins was my favorite character. Likewise, he preferred lives with the elves rather than with the Hobbits. I only returned home 32 years later when my wife got a librarian job up here at Dartmouth. I still can't stand New England. I admire Yankee moral abstractions but don't really share them - and the price of this kind of morality is high; saving the world always backfires. Visiting Boston with my wife and daughter last week end was like visiting a crypt - hadn't been there for many years and hope to never go again.

In my daily life I write about cycles in history and politics based on what is called the Strauss/Howe theory - it is based poorly on Jungian archetypes but it partially works. (But the Unconscious cannot be fully systematized or fully understood.) But what you all are saying about the Prague wall and John Lennon is interesting. My personal Aquarian cosmology is based in Prague on the Rabbi Loeb/Golem story. Was there and at that moment that the culture turned, Extraverting out to New York and Intraverting in to Israel. My "Free as a Bird' essay on John Lennon has been published in England and Italy but not in Germany if anyone is interested. It is from a manuscript I'm calling "Entering Aquarius: History and the Taylor Swift Happy Dance."

Draft at:

http://bernieq.blogspot.com/

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post born in shadow
I mentioned to a Jewish friend who was born in Baltimore but had long ago made aliyah to Israel that possibly many or all who come to America from Europe feel they are born into their shadow. Later, when my daughter was born I dreamed that my Aunt Nora was now bringing our souls over from Ireland. They had returned to Europe at death. As mentioned, you can hear that in John Lennon's "Mother" - when he left Mother/earth/England for New York. Without ancient memory to return to introversion/introspection may be impossible or only fanticized. Thus we are condemned to Extraversion. Which is why the buildings are so pointlessly tall and the cars so big.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... other&aq=f

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post indigenous soul
hey Bernie, Jan and all,

in response to you and your words above Bernie, where you said;
Quote:
Without ancient memory to return to, introversion/introspection may be impossible or only fantacized. Thus we are condemned to Extraversion..

I strongly agree. But just wanted to add something to this observation that you yourself have pointed out many times before: if we are however able to somehow connect with the soul of this place --ie. North America, the new world so-called -- and "go native", as author Jim Harrison poignantly wrote about in that fine novel of his, then we may ostensibly encounter 'ancient memory' once again, though of another sort. In such a case we find the ability to communicate with the heart of Nature again, freeing ourselves of this one-sided extroverted 'pathology' of today, which is to say we may reenable our capacity to 'introvert' and find a way to enter 'eros consciousness' once again. But this is a difficult thing to accomplish for many people here it seems. The outside world is very pressuring, and people are often either made frantic or completely zombiefied by the negatively charged vibes present in our world today. Many can find no way back to 'core' without an experienced 'guide' (to find one is difficult enough, let alone to trust in one, and otherwise to wait for the inner guide to emerge can take very many painful, lonely years..). Sometimes I wonder if in fact those who do eventually successfully find reconnection with ancient indigenous North American energies are not in fact members of some tribe who have reincarnated here in North American again after spending many lives in other countries. Strange thoughts do arise when one contemplates such matters, it's true!

Kristin

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:57 am

Post America and the Indian path
Thanks, Kristin – It was only through Native American karma that I was able to connect with the world here. When I got married I was well into my 30s and living in Washington, D.C. I had a dream for several days before that I had to cross a bridge to a greater world but the bridge was too difficult to cross. For several nights I made dream attempts to cross the bridge but all failed. Then on the third night I dreamed that I was sitting in a car and Cochise entered in the driver’s seat and drove it over the bridge. That morning when I woke up I’d forgotten the dream and I was playing with our cats giving them Indian names and putting feathers in their hair. My wife asked what I was doing and I said just clowning around. Then I remembered the dream. Coshise said he would drive over the bridge but I had to give my cats (and future kids) Indian names. Which I did. Chief Joseph said: "Our spirit will walk among you." Notice that this momument to Cochise mentions his "blood brother" the white man Thomas J. Jeffords.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am
Profile WWW

Post American "blood brother" and "soul brother&qu
Of course Americans have "soul brother" as well as "blood brother" as in this iconic image of Rick and Sam.

I see the age turning on this - the English age passing and the Western age and Native American influence (Twilight) rising. To understand America in the next century read the great book "Empire of the Summer Moon" - the history of the Comanche west.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm
Post Remote Controlled Vehicle / Garbage Truck
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Post Elvis and Lennon
Jan - Lennon was 36 hours coming out of the womb - I felt those who stayed in the womb including my kids had a greater attachment to mother and the Unconscious and were naturally creative. Possibly they never really come out and have an ability to "go back in." The song "Imagine" - no country, no religion is always given political purpose in the U.S. because that is all we understand but it suggests the Origins in Tao and Jung's "Pleroma" - the "beginning and end of creative beings" - the world preceding differentiation/the Brahma moment and universe between Pisces and Aquarius. I have one Jungian/Taoist email acquaintance in the U.S. - David Rosen, M.D. a Jung professor in Texas. His book "The Tao of Elvis" tells a good story. Like Khrishna, Elvis began my world with the "dance of creation" - everyone remembers it: It was when he first appeared on TV on the Ed Sullivan Show. In those days TV would have lines occur and blur the picture - you had to turn a dial to correct it. My mother let us listen to it but turned the dial so the lines would go across the screen and blur the picture and we couldn't see him. But we turned bad anyway. His middle name was Arron and he crossed the river to the new creation. Of course it was the coolest shit ever.

Remembering now, Elvis first appeared on the Milton Berle show on June 5, 1956. He went on the Ed Sullivan Show which was Sunday Night in September and October I think but they only showed him from the waist up until his third appearance. This is the Dance of Creation on the Milton Berle show on June 5, 1956. Watch the second half. Pretty hot still. Clip contains great shots of Anima Mundi awakeniing to the world in the audience.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +show&aq=0

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Post Krishna Scooter / Dance of Creation
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next