UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:19 pm

[ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Reply to topic
 Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis 

Post Eating out
I had this dream on 23 July 2010:

I was driving this round wooden table (reminded me of my own computer table) on the road while sitting on it. The bottom of the table was round as well (my computer table has 4 wooden legs instead). Not sure how I was able to drive it. I think the table was slightly tilted slightly while moving. I think my wife was behind me on the the table somehow too. As I was moving I could see some large buildings and paved road (felt like it was not paved somehow too). I think arrived at some large school, big buildings. Then I remember sitting around the table now with chairs with my wife and I held my daughter in my arms, hugging her more like. And on second thought, my daughter seemed much smaller than she is now…. It seemed like there were more people joining us on the table—maybe like 1 more guy and 2 more female. I guess we were going to eat something. I saw many, many people coming out of huge buildings. I guess we were in some outside cafeteria of the large school. The guy who sat across me was saying something like “now I have to find a job, (what would my job be)” as if he just graduated from the school. Maybe he had a diploma in his hand or tucked into his chest pocket. He sort of reminded me of a colleague from my school whose name is related to Seal of Solomon and another female who had transferred or dropped out in middle of school, whose name means "Listener of God".

I thought maybe the dream suggested that I had to "eat something" with others in public. That same evening, as I was walking to go eat ramen (Japanese noodle) with my wife and daughter. I saw a pretty red sun near the horizon on the right side, somewhat elliptical in shape, as if tilted, and on the opposite side, the white moon also looking slightly elliptical. Then when we arrived at the noodle shop, I noticed that the round stool we were about to sit on had red top and white bottom. It reminded me of the dream table I was sitting on.

Jan said:
Quote:
...So one is not allowed to drive one's vehicle (=ego) anymore. Someone else drives it (an Indian shaman, the anima mundi, Krishna) or one is granted a different subtle vehicle (maybe also akin to Remo's mentioning of Eros ego).

This reminded me of the dream I had in July...adding on to more "empirical evidence"?

Peace,

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Post communion in public
Hi Sang - That it suggests to you "eating in public" suggests joining into public communion with others; like you would be joining a church perhaps or a collectivity of psyche or spirit of some kind - as in the sharing of bread in the Last Supper and many other traditions. That you are riding a circular thing (like a UFO) suggests this as well; that is, it suggests a spirit/psyche journey (circle = wholeness) pressing you forward rather than a profane or public purpose. Also that your wife and daughter are with you going to this public place might suggest this as well as bonding with other men would suggest work; power. But family traditionally finds collective unity in church or temple (with the one who "Listens to God"). But this is "graduate" temple - possibly new temple to ascending consciousness or maturation in spirit/psyche in your family or public group. But in Japan and in the East family is the public (Confusionist) unit of society so this could suggest a meeting together with others for shared purpose of a more secular nature. Nice to hear from you.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Thank you, Bernie. I guess it has been a while for me to share something, join in on the forum. Enjoying the thread here.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 am
Post Subtle Conception
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Post hesychasm
Indeed.

Jan, I get with this understanding of yours (above) very strongly, the business of how easy in fact it is to 'falsely objectify' the 'subtle rotation'. It's not on purpose, of course, that one often ends up doing so, but it happens anyway. Well, it is just hard: what a very resonant and difficult thing it is to truly 'lie low'. It is almost impossible to do so in some cases. Here I suddenly think of the the traditional (yet also considered unorthodox in some Christian circles) practice of 'hesychasm', that keeping of 'silent prayer' and practice of constant 'retiring inward' found in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Also am reminded here of Bernies' important dream that was concerned with the phrase "keep your head down in the house of god", something it seems that many are not conscious they are in fact not cleaving to at all in these times (I guess here we can substitute the word 'god' with the words, 'authentic profundity', perhaps).

all the best,
Kristin

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 am

Post head in belly
Just doing a little further reading on the 'hesychists', as they were called (not to be confused with the 'quietists', but having much in common with same), when I came across this gem of information on Wikipedia:

Quote:
According to some of the adepts of the Jewish Merkabah mystical tradition, if one wished to 'descend to the Merkabah', one had to adopt the prayer posture taken by the Prophet Elijah in 1Kings 18:42, namely to pray with one's head between one's knees. This is the same prayer posture used by Christian Hesychists and is the reason they were mocked by their opponents as "navel gazers" [my emphasis]. This bodily position and the practice of rhythmically breathing while invoking a divine name seems to be common to both Jewish Merkabah mysticism and Christian Hesychasm. Thus the practice may have origins in the ascetical practices of the biblical prophets.

At one time, it seems, the 'head in belly' posture was considered HOLY...

Holy => holism => wholeness

[pls don't hesitate to reduce photo size if it interferes in any way with the forum workings, thanks, K]
[Image size reduced by Remo]

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 am

Post moldavite experience
Jan, I once obtained a very small piece of Moldavite, and true to it's supposed intense transformational frequency it apparently had the effect of profoundly altering my life course, though at the time I forgot about the fact that I was carrying it on my person for awhile. Then I 'lost' the tiny stone, finding it by apparent fluke again about 2 years later in the pocket of a winter coat. And again a 'turning' occured, with far-reaching consequences. Abruptly then I lost it for good. To my sense of things, it went of it's own accord, having completed it's journey as my companion it seems. Sometimes I wonder if anybody found it..

best,
Kristin

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 am

Post head down in house of God/Kurt Cobain
Kristin - Thanks for mentioning that. I want to say now that that dream changed everything in my life because it was so strong; the swirling fire ball and the three spectres in the basement of an ancient thousands of year old church like the Church of the Nativity. The next morning I determined to find out if something happened in the world at that moment considering the time zone variations and something did. It was the moment when Kurt Cobain died. I did not know who he was. But I went to the "student life" office at the college where I worked and they collected a lot of "youth" stuff about him to read. I wouldn't listen to his music for more than a decade as I don't really like music like that and it wasn't my generation, but I then has so many synchronicities with him that I did after my kids demanded it. He is like by brother on the other side.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 am

Post 137 and Owl City Synchronicity
Hi Jan, I am over at my daughter's house with the kids while she was out for awhile this evening. She came back in just as I was starting to read your post above... and I was telling her about some "coincidences" involving my old school friend Marla who I first met when we both were 12. A few days ago, Lee was saying to me something about other people when I was in my teen years that might be part of our soul group or family. A name popped into my head, Mister So-and-So. Then soon after I got an E-mail that specifically gave the name in the heading of that actual person from an alumni site. I mentioned this to Marla on the phone earlier today (actually yesterday my time the 11th), and she replied that she had strongly felt his presence also about 3 days before. This was someone who encouraged her at a time when she had been depressed about her parents' problems (mostly related to alcoholism) in her mid-teens. Actually, that person, me and Marla, and Lee were all present at the same location one specific year, 1958. It turns out the person is not dead but is very elderly. Marla and I briefly discussed how on the soul level, we can communicate inwardly not only with the deceased but also with living persons we may not have seen for many years but who are somehow still a part of our ongoing destiny. I told my daughter about this since she has met Marla, and then I said I wanted to finish reading Jan's post and them go on to sleep. I mentioned that Jan was the one involved with the astonishing Lee-related Owl City synchronicity some months ago involving the number 137. Then as I was scrolling down to read more of your post, I said to her, HEY, LOOK, Jan has mentioned that number 137 again right here!

Time for me to get to sleep. Suzanne

P.S. Oh, Jan, I think it was Friday on my way homethat Lee said to me... do I remember when I first came to the forum and signed up in 2006... that it was partly because he (at a time he was not communicating daily or hardly at all) had said distinctly while I was reading Remo's personal website, "Remo is like a son to me". That caught my attention, but it took a long time (a couple of years until early 2008) to figure out why Lee had seemed to say that. Anyhow, Lee now says, "Jan is like a grandson to me."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Post John Lennon - "I am the carpenter"
Noticed today RE the John Lennon as Aquarian figure theme that as I think I mentioned, he had a dream that he was Christ (Mark Hertsgaard's "A Day in the Life") much as Elvis did (David Rosen's "The Tao of Elvis"). Was reading a Wiki account of Lennon's choosing the images Walrus and Eggman from Alice and Through a Looking Glass, the most subconscious of books, and he says he realized after he wrote the song that the Walrus was the "bad guy." I should have written, he said, "I am the carpenter." The carpenter was of course, the Christ. I sometimes have a dream about "the electrician" - it is my father who was an electrician.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm
Founder

Post Too large pictures!!!
Again, someone has loaded too large pictures. I guess you, Jan. Please, please reduce them in size. Otherwise one cannot read the thread anymore since it is too large (at least I at my PC)

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 am

Post It is the Merkaba image - here is smaller one to use
Junis wrote:
Could it be Kristin's Merkaba image? I can't reduce it myself. My #137 tractor and 'light mill' images are also quite big, and I'll reduce them if neccessary, but then the relevant information / animation doesn't show anymore.

Jan

Hi Jan, I see that Kristin was concerned about the over-size of her image. She said: [pls don't hesitate to reduce photo size if it interferes in any way with the forum workings, thanks, K]

Here is a reduction that I just made... it is even easier with my new computer.

All that Kristin has to do is Edit her post, remove the img code for her existing large image
and substitute the code for this smaller image of the same Merkaba.

I will list both codes here in a minute...

OK, this is the first larger one with spaces so that it will not show up here:

It is 800 by 600 pixels in size - and when an image goes close to the right border, it is going to mess up the view and make people with smaller screens have to scroll to the right over and over to read the entire discussion thead, a very annoying process for sure!

Next will be the image code for the smaller one with spaces after img and before /img.

It is 600 by 450 pixels - so the 450 does not run all the way over to the border like the 600 width does.

The way for anyone to see the code of any image here or elsewhere on the Internet is to put the cursor arrow on it and right click on your mouse. A gray menu will appear. Then scroll down to Properties. Then copy the entire image code and paste it into the body of the post you want to use it in. Add [img]and[/img] before and after -- without the spaces I inserted above. The one above right now makes a live blue underlined link to the picture on the Forum server but does not show up here. Without the spaces, it would show up just like the smaller one farther up in this post.

Suzanne

P.S. Added this after I saw Jan-Junis's reply below. It sure can be rather important to save pics we see on the Internet to My Pictures on our own computers. Then upload the image here. Going back over discussions on the Ann-Suzanne Blog and other threads at the forum... when I neglected to do that, the image has disappeared because the webpage it was on no longer exists. It just ain't no more... to use bad English. That taught me a lesson the hard way. Sometimes as we well know, an IMAGE can be far more important than words in conveying the message we want to express.

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6