UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Man on the Wire -- the Bridger of Realms / Aeons 
Post Man on the Wire -- the Bridger of Realms / Aeons
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Post Petit
Jan - Philip Petit was living in the Church of St. John the Divine in NYC when I was living there. I think he still might be. He is easy to meet. St. John's is supposed to be the biggest church in the world - it has taken 100 years to build and by the time they got it finished there were hardly any Episcopalians in NYC. so the bishop kindly let spaces out free to "visiting artists" and Petit was one. He strung wires through the cavernous ceilings and during mass he would be waling around in the sky. Incidentally the first article I ever had published was an op ed in in the Philadelphia Daily News on Earth Day in 1978 I think about the Trade Towers as a Daily News photographer shot a picture of them with the sun rising between them - just like Stonehenge. The Trade Centers is also why the Jerusalem Jungian long beard guys got in touch as I suggested that the destruction of the Temple of wall st was a portal to Aquarius in the first year of Aquarius, 2001. As my Israeli friend pointed out, it was 70 years after the birth of the Christ when the Temple was destroyed in Jerusalem, a rite of entry into the age of Pisces which led the Jews north to Europe, and 70 years to this the rite of exit on the other end that led them out and back to Israel: the Trade Centers fell 70 years after the rise of the German Nazi party in 1931 which sent the European Jews en masse back to Israel. He saw the Tolkien "Rings" as oracle or "prophecy" as I did: the second book, "The Twin Towers" appeared on screen at the same time. Old Lenny is easy to meet as well - he hangs on the streets of Montreal with the homeless and the insane when it is warm.

It is a nice church. They have the "blessing of the bikes":

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]