UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:42 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Lion-Headed Being 

Post Lion-Headed Being
This wasn't a dream with a narrative, but I seemed to aware of a being with the head of a lion, focussing on the lines of his face. They seemed distinct and pronounced, almost like a maze or labyrinth.

This was a male, so I thought of Zurvan rather than Sekhmet:

He also reminded me of Vincent in the American drama series, 'Beauty and the Beast':

He wasn't threatening - rather a puzzle to be contemplated.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post Re: Lion-Headed Being
Hi Patrick,

I joined this forum for the sole purpose of commenting on this post.

When I was about 8 years old I would have terrible dreams of a little black monster. Night after night, I would cower under my heavy duvet regardless of the summer heat and sweat and sweat and SWEAT for fear of the the little black monster.

My fear of the dark and my fear of the little back monster continued for what seemed ETERNITY ... and then one night I saw a face hovering before my eyes. It was the face of a lion man. It was the face of a beast and, yes, it looked exactly like the face of Vincent from the 80's TV show Beauty and The Beast.

It wasn't all that scary, but the fact that it was there hovering in front of me scared the living crud out of me. I tried shutting my eyes and turning my head from it but it was always there, right in front of me. (Hence, not an external phenomenon but a projection, incarnation, or whatever you would like to call it).

After that night, my life changed in a way that I've been trying to understand for the longest time. My unconscious search for answers finally led me to Jung, Campbell and, most recently, Remo Roth.

The face of that lion man in the eternity of my own mind, in my case, was a doorway for me and I went through it. And when I passed through that doorway I became aware of a part of me that had been repressed from the very beginning of my conscious existence ... My Animal Instinct to survive and fight, till death if need be, and in the end that is exactly what I ended up doing ... and I won ... that round at least :)

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that there IS someone who may have had a similar experience as the one you had. If you would like to talk more about it I'm very curious to know more about your own experience.

Billy :twisted:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

Patrick - in your case possibly a synchronixity - something rising from the depths which we can't see yet but will change our lives. I see all the "end of the world" talk this month as a fear of the unconscious. The beginning is at hand and that will remove the old.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Beauty & The Beast
Patrick Booker wrote:
I seemed to aware of a being with the head of a lion, focussing on the lines of his face. They seemed distinct and pronounced, almost like a maze or labyrinth. He also reminded me of Vincent in the American drama series, "Beauty and the Beast". He wasn't threatening - rather a puzzle to be contemplated.

Hi Patrick, All

I flashed back to your above post today and had the sudden impression to invert the colors in the “Beauty & Beast” image. Thus, my strange “colorized individuation process” produces an image of what the incarnated aspect would look like in the subtle body, the diamond body – reminding one of the movie Avatar. It seems to be a connection to the blue lion in alchemy.
Attachment:
Beauty Beast Avatar.jpg
Beauty Beast Avatar.jpg [ 62.89 KiB | Viewed 1688 times ]

Quote:
Magnesia is the smelted ore of iron. When the mixture is still black it is called the Black Raven. As it turns- white, it is named the Virgin's Milk, or the Bone of the Whale. In its red stage, it is the Red Lion. When it is blue, it is called the Blue Lion. When it is all colors, the Sages name it RAINBOW. But the number of such names is legion: and I can only mention these few.

Taken together with your image of the deity Aion – suggests what Jung wrestled with in his opus as shared in his writing the Collected Works volume “Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self”. Like this the avatar stage of development looms for humanity as the “Avatar Maker” is coming. It is what Edinger was alluding to when he wrote,

Quote:
This ordeal of the Apocalypse - beginning now and to which all of humanity is being subjected - corresponds to Job's ordeal in the Bible yet even more pertinently to Christ's ordeal. Christ was the first attempt of the God-image to incarnate and transform itself. Now, the second time around, humanity as a whole and not just one person is going to be the subject of that process. God is going to incarnate in humanity as a whole and in that incarnated form offer himself as a self-sacrifice to bring about his own transformation - just as he did with the individual Christ. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 7

Further, on the outer level, I have been following the concerns of the New Age'rs as noted in the following Mayan prophecy article which I saw this morning (1 Dec. 2012) on the Internet. Such environmental concerns are of course a projection of an unconscious content that has yet to become conscious and thus their concerns should be read psychologically.
Attachment:
UFO Impact.jpg
UFO Impact.jpg [ 29.31 KiB | Viewed 1688 times ]

NASA warns Mayan apocalypse stories are EVIL and pose threat to frightened children and suicidal teenagers

Quote:
The rumors began with claims that Nibiru, a rogue planet discovered by the Sumerians, will crash into Earth on December 21, killing everyone (GJS - read: killing off the first-born ego adaptation in order to make room for the second-born Pentecostal experience), according to NASA’s website.

Other rumors -- including claims that the Earth's magnetic field will suddenly reverse and claims that the planet is heading towards a Black Hole at the center of the Milky Way -- were also dismissed on Wednesday.

Concerns about the planet’s demise would be better directed on more substantiated problems such as climate change, Andrew Fraknoi, an astronomer at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, California, said.

The (UFO) asteroid approaching impact with the Earth immediately reminded me of the first 3-D Science Fiction movie It Came From Outer Space (1953) – Introduction. Interestingly this UFO turned out to be a spaceship in the form of a buckyball like that seen in my avatar. I quote the opening lines from the video because they are so interesting psychologically – the terror aspect reminding me of Billy’s experience at only eight years of age. Rob’s dream about breaking up with a girlfriend as commented on in There's a Hole in My Heart in the Shape of You – is also touched on in the following. All these psychological facts point to a momentous change, an Apocalyptic change, in worldview for our collective God-image is about to undergo a metamorphosis. I can join my voice with the star in this movie when he says "they happened to me" - further, "they will happen to everyone".

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, the events that I am about to describe may sound incredible to most people. But I know they happened. I saw (observed) them happen. They happened to me.

One night not very long ago my fiancée and I saw (GJS - a “heart throb” level Holy Wedding HermAphrodite union is meant as can be noted from the green and pink colors of the UFO) a meteor-like object flash through the sky and fall into the Arizona desert. I was the first one to go into the smoking pit where it landed. The only one to realize that this meteor was a spaceship. I looked into it. I alone knew that the beings it carried, formless terrifying beings from outer space, plan to conquer the world. Fiendishly (diabolical; extremely wicked or cruel; extremely bad, disagreeable, or difficult) by entering into the bodies and minds of captured human beings.

Let me see you as you really are. Horror! (The Xenomorphs look like a one-eye Cyclops – a reference to the 6th chakra aka the 3rd eye; something that empowers one to see the opposites as one. Interestingly, the audience in the movie is drawn into the drama for they see through this alien’s eye – reminding me like this of my Pentecostal experience of having my 3rd eye opened as shared in Birthing 'The Holocaust' From Her Left Thigh)

You’re not my fiancée. You wear her clothes but you are not her.

Attachment:
Xenomorphs Color.jpg
Xenomorphs Color.jpg [ 100.85 KiB | Viewed 1688 times ]

The White Queen
Quote:
They’ll be back.

Bernie Quigley wrote:
…something rising from the depths which we can't see yet but will change our lives. I see all the "end of the world" talk this month as a fear of the unconscious. The beginning is at hand and that will remove the old.

Gregory

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm

RE End of the world. From this morning's New York Times:

"Inmates in a women’s prison near the Chinese border [in Russia]are said to have experienced a 'collective mass psychosis' so intense that their wardens summoned a priest to calm them. In a factory town east of Moscow, panicked citizens stripped shelves of matches, kerosene, sugar and candles. A huge Mayan-style archway is being built — out of ice — on Karl Marx Street in Chelyabinsk in the south.

"In an interview with the Data news service, Father Tikhon said he was summoned to the [Russian] prison in November. The wardens told him that anxiety over the Mayan prophecy had been building for two months, and some inmates had broken out of the facility 'because of their disturbing thoughts.' Some of the women were sick, or having seizures, he said."

Article here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/world ... ml?hp&_r=0

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW

Gregory, if it adds:

Dream: I see Concorde shooting into space and out of sight. I wonder if it might hit something. I see a tall crane which is waiting to lift something, I sense, the moon.

Association: That evening, the moon was full outside my front door. I craned my neck under the door porch roof to look at it.

Last edited by Rob on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Post How Matter Can Oppose Humanity
Quote:
…Wolfgang Pauli anticipated that quantum physics could be a black mass. He thinks that matter, as a result of its treatment within quantum physics, would take revenge and begin to oppose humanity.

He also believed that at some point in the future, science would realize the limits of its worldview and look at what lay beyond, in short, to the so-called psychophysical reality or unus mundus (the one world). With the help of such a new mysticism it would perhaps become possible that not only by the (outer) means of natural science, but also through a direct influence of a person’s inner aspect onto nature, it could transform and even transmute the latter. This could open the door to further evolution not only of consciousness but within matter itself. Remo Roth, Return Of The World Soul, Part I, p. 1-3

Attachment:
Does Size Matter Subtle.jpg
Does Size Matter Subtle.jpg [ 25.96 KiB | Viewed 1660 times ]

When I read Bernie’s NYT article End of the World Stirs Panic in Russia and Elsewhere I flashed back to how “the unconscious was in a stronger position in relation to the conscious at our time in history” – the dangerous mass psychosis situation Jung had tried to warn future generations about. The following further amplifications seems revelant as we observe the beginnings of the unfolding of a Black Mass.

Quote:
The imago-Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent. Answer To Job, C. G. Jung, § 660.

The above quote is a connection to how a “Wotan effect” touched on in Preface To Essays on Contemporary Events can take hold. More precisely Jung writes,

Quote:
We are always convinced that the modern world is a reasonable world basing, our opinions on economic, political, and psychological factors. But if we may forget for a moment that we are living in the year of Our Lord 1936, and laying aside our well-meaning, all-to-human reasonableness, and may burden God or the gods with the responsibility of contemporary events instead of man, we would find Wotan quite suitable as a casual hypothesis (for the archetypal background that erupted in Hitler’s Germany as a mass psychosis). C.G. Jung, Essays On Contemporary Events, pp. 17-18

Finally to Steven Hawkins warning to the folks at SETI in their Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence and like this trying to make contact with aliens.

Quote:
If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans. We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Asteroid to pass within moon’s distance February 15, 2013

A near-Earth asteroid – called 2012 DA14 by astronomers – will pass very close to Earth on February 15, 2013. Astronomers estimate that, when it’s closest to us, the asteroid will be about 21,000 miles (35,000 kilometers) away – much closer than Earth’s moon (about 240,000 miles away) – and closer even than some of our own orbiting satellites.

Bottom line: The near Earth asteroid 2012 DA14 will have a very close pass near Earth on February 15, 2013. It will sweep approximately 21,000 miles from us – much closer than the moon’s orbit and closer than geosynchronous satellites. This asteroid is bound to add to 2012 doomsday hysteria, which we can only hope will not carry over too far into 2013.

http://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-2012 ... th-in-2013

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]