UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:56 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Red Book, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent 

Post The Red Book, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent
Today, I read a comment on my blog. The person who left me a message has made a parrallel between two of my articles: one from 2007 September 11, entitled "the conjunction of the cross and crescent" and the other in 2012 that evokes my three dreams about the Red Book.

The article of 2007 talks about a vision at a seminar of Jung in 1929 .(I have already spoken on this forum) :
look at the pictures : http://timeisnear.over-blog.net/article-12306932.html

In the article of 2012 :
http://timeisnear.over-blog.net/article ... 32245.html

I said that the common point of these three dreams about the Red Book, was that my family was very interested in this book.
Then, I give a detail of the second dream: I told my mother I got the book on May 8 (there is a small mistake: in fact it is: I intend to tell my mother and my father that I got the book on May 8) In my article I say that this date reminds me of the end of the World War.

And now the message of the person :

May 8 is the International Day of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
And your article on "the conjunction of the cross and crescent" is illustrated by an image somewhat "revealing" ...

The Red Book = illumination?

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Post Re: The Red Book, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent
Dream of this morning:

I am at my work. I have the Red Book with me. My sister is in front of me. She seems very interested in this book. She has probably read a few pages. The book is as abandoned, in my work. I see it is slightly damaged, with dust.

I work with colleagues, we take care of bank checks. It's time to put them in the office safe. In the safe, I see a book: "The Gnostic Jung"

At the end of the dream, I think of Remo who was the bureau chief and is retired. I try to remember if I was present when he celebrated his farewell.

Comment:
I have not actually read the Red Book, except a few pages. I read several times the seven sermons, a complicated text. I do not understand how such a book could be useful for me.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 am

Post Re: Crescent medallion
It's September 11th, today. I had a "religious" dream. It is about Esteban,the "sun child" hero of the mysterious cities of gold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myster ... es_of_Gold
Set in 1532, the series follows the adventures of a young Spanish boy named Esteban who joins a voyage to the New World in search of the lost Cities of Gold and his father.
He bears the sun medallion, composed of two parts. On the Image, he only bears crescent-shaped part :

Dream of this morning:

I see Esteban. (On TV?) He is outside. (In an oriental country?) He explains that his new venture will involve Islam (I do not remember the exact words he uses.)
Then, he explains how his visions appear. He explains clearly, slowly, and scientifically. He sits high on a monument. This monument looks like to aqueducts superimposed on each other. (I do not remember the name of the monument) Then I saw a vision in the sky. An old man (God?) has at the level of his belly, an old man smaller with a beard, as if it was his child. The grand old man has a symbol of the moon over an eye and the symbol of the sun above the other. A voice speaks. It seems to speak of Islam, I can not remember the names of which it speaks.(Ali?) Then the symbols begin to fade, I think the voice is trying to show me that the most important thing is the little old man. This vision is linked to Victor Hugo. Maybe this is the work of Victor Hugo.

comments:

- I think of the Jung seminar vision.
- Victor Hugo : his spiritual quest leads him to explore other than Catholicism. He reads the Koran, is interested in Druidism, Eastern religions and experiments spiritualism.
- In a recent dream, supposed to take place in the United States, I follow a young blond child to the foot of his building. But the lobby of the building is a bookstore. It seems that the child has books with him. He is "Arabic". His name is Ali.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Last edited by fox on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 am

Post Re: The Red Book, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent
I just start to search something interesting on the web about Islam and Jung's pyschology. For the moment I just find a sentence of Jung that I don't like :

We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Muhammad. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future.

About "Muhammad" ,I immediately thought of a dream of Etienne Perrot he mentions in one of his books and it was only then that I remembered the name of the book " Dyed Quran : the Red Book". "Esteban" is "Etienne" in French

Roger Faglin wrote:
But 'Coran teint' is also 'Corentin' one of the founding breton saints (Etienne was from Bretagne, not far from Lorient - l'orient!, but Lorient is at the extreme west of Europe, though Bretagne is for me the most inner region of France, deeply rooted in the Eros world) etc.

Roger

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]