UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Pyramids and bent steel 

Post Pyramids and bent steel
Hi,

in the last week I have had 2 dreams. Both were fairly intense in their own way.

The first dream was not long in duration, another one of those 'flashes', if I can put it like that. I saw 3 pyramids, all three were made of bearings - spheres stacked on top of spheres. The center pyramid was slightly taller than the other two which seemed equal in size. They were not the large structures we know of today, more like miniatures, or models of them.

Here's an image that more or less give a description. The color tones of the dream reminded me of the neutrino detector in Japan.

In the other dream, steel girders were bending. I didn't really see anything other than the steel. If I had to sum it up, I'd say that steel "I" beams were dancing. That is to say, the bending steel seemed rhythmic. ...?

kind regards,
pascal

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Post Re: Pyramids and bent steel
I would explore the pyramids (tetrahedral or square?) further, make some cardboard models, play around with them, maybe even colour them with alchemical colours.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Post Re: Pyramids and bent steel
Thanks, Rob.

Your idea sounds very interesting :) I will give it a try.

Also, your question "square or tetrahedral triangle?" is one that I cannot answer, however, in searching some information I opened this page:

http://buckydome.com/math/Article2.htm

Fun stuff :)

kind regards,
pascal

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]