UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 am

[ 6 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Saplings/Tarot Chariot 

Post Saplings/Tarot Chariot
Dream: I wake to see that saplings have grown up at the two bottom corners of my bed, one at left foot corner, and one at right foot corner.) I am unsure if I should cut them down or leave them, let them grow. I think my final thought on this was “I can cut them down later if I need to.”

[Though I did not see them I sense that there were two similar samplings at the head end of the bed too. But not absolutely sure about this.]

Associations:

I dabble with tarot cards occasionally. I do it playfully, but also open-mindedly, and with a little respect for the card I cut, which I will then look up in a book. Today, preceding the dream, I had cut the Chariot card from the tarot deck. To look at it this card it looks much like a four poster bed, with canopy atop.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:40 am

Post Re: Saplings/Tarot Chariot
I must refer to the cards more often.

The High Priestess has helped me out with this one. :)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 pm

"Playfully" is the key to entering Tarot cards. The Chariot card does look like a posted bed but where the trees are in your dream are two pharaohs or sphinxs, one light and one dark, leading the way - look at these as the two lions at front of the NY public library or the two lions or foo dogs which guard the entrance of Chinatowns in most every city: Portal to the psyche; to the unconscious. Your previous dreams seem - as Mats said - about work ("lost my head" at work) while this appears to awaken a personal area - also in Chariot card, the "king" in center seem a visualization of Self - thus the trees/spyinx/foo dogs are guardings to the center of unconscious. A posted bed is a temple.

The Chriot (Tarot) Image

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en ... 0,s:0,i:76

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Profile WWW

Hello Bernie,

Thanks for these helpful observations.

The seven of swords was an interesting cut for me recently. Definitely seemed to anticipate minor events. Followed up two days later by Justice and it all gets very interesting.

Yes, my trivial problem in the workplace has definitely triggered the unconscious, personal and collective, I think.

And, today, I will be constructing a cardboard model of the Cube of Space.

Regards,

Rob

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 am

Just curious if you have ever visited the Temple Church - the 12th century Templars church - between Fleet Street and River Thames. Now might be a good time.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Bernie,

No, I have never visited the Temple Church. Your suggestion that I visit is a bit cryptic to me, although I do make a vague connection with the Justice card.

Unlikely for now, but I’ll keep it mind to visit.

Interestingly:

Question to the Tarot: What should I make of Bernie’s suggestion?

Cut: The seven of swords.

Rob

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]