UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 pm

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 The Holy Virgin 

Post Dancing In The Spirit
I should have mentioned in my previous post the "dancing" urge that can spontaneously erupt when one has been empowered by the Holy Spirit. Some people having this experience find that they spontaneously break out in dance as seen in the following quote. In general the experience is an “awakening” and seems to empower the soul to be opened to altered states. It is evidence that the Paraclete, the comforter, seems intent on helping humankind with the second stage of the coniunctio which was touched on in The Annunciation.

The FIRE people are experiencing in the Charismatic "revival" (but which is not consciously understood)...
Attachment:
dancing-tree-spirits.jpg
dancing-tree-spirits.jpg [ 94.21 KiB | Viewed 3226 times ]

Quote:
HYPNOTIC ECSTASY - to use rhythmic dancing, chanting, loud music, or singing to induce an ALTERED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS leaving the individual feeling elated and on an emotional high; the rhythmic beat and prolonged span of movement subdues the conscious mind and brings the subject to an Alfa state in which he or she may perceive visions have other psychic experiences; done in religious ceremonies or traditional gatherings. [cf. WHIRLING DERVISHES, TRIBAL DANCING, CHARISMATIC].

Dancing in the Spirit must be clearly distinguished from social dancing and from choreographed or orchestrated dancing, even if the latter were to take place in the church sanctuary. Instances of dancing in the Spirit, as seen in the 20th century Pentecostal revival, have generally involved a single participant spontaneously “dancing” with eyes closed without bumping into nearby persons or objects, obviously under the power and guidance of the Spirit. But again, this manifestation by itself is not an indication of greater spirituality, or a pattern that all worshippers are to seek. If the experience happens, it is because the worshipper has become so enraptured with God’s presence that the Spirit takes control of physical motions as well as the spiritual and emotional being.

This seems to be a connection to what the New Testament has to say about “those latter days”.

Quote:
…’and it shall be in the last days,” God says, ‘that I will pour forth of my spirit on all mankind; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams”… Acts 2:17

Gregory

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Post Re: The Holy Virgin
I like your picture with these two plant beings! thanks!

I have a lot of dreams with the blue color, but recently, in a dream, the green color appeared united with the blue.
Maybe my first dream about Shiva involved a voice that spoke to me about a plant being.

Your picture has something "fantasy" : in a recent dream, I saw a sort of little fairy with wings and a sort of little imp above water. The dream showed me the various stages leading to the merger. But it was shown very quickly.

I thought the androgyne.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Post Dancing With The Wind
Fox wrote:
I like your picture with these two plant beings! Thanks!

I happened to see it when looking for an image of "dancing in the spirit". At first I was hoping to find an image of someone in the Charismatic Renewal doing this. The deeper layer of course is taking place at the VNS (vegetative nervous system) level - so clearly seen in this "time traveling" RAINBOW bridge wormhole opening image due to the negative energy created by being in the Eros ego state of consciousness. The artist/poet (who operates out of an altered state) of this image and her poetic description of it can be found at the following link.

http://www.annieb-art.co.uk/poems.htm

When I looked at that image again, as posted on the forum, this morning my attention was drawn to my avatar - which appears as a red sphere on the outside. Like this I wondered if the red "sun" seen at the far end of the rainbow bridge (notice that my colorized spelling of “rainbow” contains the colors of the chakras and like this is a connection to the chakra tree seen in Rosarium Picture #10 and #18) wormhole and my avatar were connected.

Gregory

P.S. I also liked her "Dancing With The Wind" blue spirit image - as if this is an image for what it is like to "suffer" the exchange of attribute to become merged with "avatar blue" and let the pneuma, the Holy Spirit, gently “move you”. Like this the union of blue & green appear avatar blue it seems as I note there appears to be double or side-by-side wormholes in this image as if to say "this is where the LovE'd and the beloved meet/merge" - in the intermediate realm of the heart chakra - the SOS is meant. Strange, but as I finished preparing this post I suddenly experienced a muscle cramp in my left thigh!
Attachment:
Dance-with-the-wind.jpg
Dance-with-the-wind.jpg [ 86.22 KiB | Viewed 3210 times ]

P.P.S. After I submitted this post I happened to notice that the "Dancing in the Spirit" image was created by this artist in 2003. The "Dancing With The Wind" image was created in 2004. It struck me as showing an increasing movement towards merging - going from a "slow dance" to a whirling "fast dance".

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Post Birthing 'The Holocaust' From Her Left Thigh
Birthing Dionysus, "The Holocaust", out of the left thigh indeed seems meant. Like this the activity of the Holy Spirit at our time in history is confirmed as being the Eros/Eros Self that now weighs-in. But we should keep in mind that our standpoint rests on the support of two thigh-bones - the right thigh bone in the HermAphrodite/HermAphrodite would thus represent the region of the birth from which the Logos/Logos Self emerged. Like this spirit and matter, yang and yin join forces in helping humanity quest for wholeness.

For me the quest for "birthing Dionysus" began in 1976 and was prefigured in the following "second-born" image of the experience engendered by the Paraclete entering my being when attending mass in a Roman Catholic Church. The teardrop shaped "tongue of white fire", the horrible undifferentiated whiteness of Moby-Dick is meant, touched both shins (signaling it comes to unite Holy with Spirit in humanity) and like this announced its presence by that sensation and its desire to continue its journey up my body. The entity quickly rose up to the heart chakra where it dwelt - experiencing the sensation that I was being vaporized and was beginning to float (anti-gravity) up out of the pew I was standing in at the time. [Anti-gravity, notes Remo, is an indication of being in Eros ego consciousness - confirming in yet another way that the comforter comes to help humanity find its way into uniting with the Eros Self.] As my anxiety grew that I was about to become “transfigured” the white fire continued its journey upwards in quick fashion – slowing down only because it struggled to exit my third eye - pointed end first “as if it were a turd” trying to pass out of an anus comes to mind as I type this in. Of course it was “opening” the 3rd eye so that the opposites could be seen as one. A brief six month “honeymoon” period followed in which I was certain that heaven and earth would soon be united for all to see for pure Love had touched me - a "God and Man At Table Are Sat Down" song moment God and Man At Table are Sat Down. But then the Night Sea Journey, the Dark Night of the Soul began as all Hell broke loose in my personal life. My outer ego adaptation was largely being destroyed and like this I went “kicking and screaming” into this ensuing night as the next leg in the individuation process began to take hold as the Archetype of the Apocalypse gripped my soul. I share these “gruesome” details because the “coming of the Paraclete” is no panacea (A remedy for all diseases, evils, or difficulties; a cure-all) – rather is it is a tremendous burden to become a carrier of either the Logos Self or the Eros Self and like this it is a suffering one must endure – mine being 36 years in the making. It reminds me of the line from the Billy Joe song about the consuming FIRE We Didn’t Start The Fire, “We didn’t start the fire, But when we are gone, Will it still burn on, and on, and on, and on.”
Humanities Predicament: We Didn’t Start The Fire - Video
Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost.jpg
Man Holy Ghost.jpg [ 31.02 KiB | Viewed 3179 times ]

I introduce "holocaust" into this narrative because the WS characterized the coming of the Eros Self in this manner in my material for She told me via MLvF recently "You are Hitler's son". It seems to be a connection to Jung's 1939 dream message, as shared in Grim Rebrith Tales?, that took him almost 20 years before he could accept that "Hitler was God's instrument" who wielded in a projected manner this deeper psychological task using the heart "sword/lance" of unchecked chthonic Wotan energies on the world stage - suggesting like this that the Eros Self desired psychological intimacy (in our inner life this is imaged as having sex with Her) with Her creation. Of course Hitler was unconscious of this deeper aspect and so the “chthonic urge” that possessed Hitler was acted out on the plane of human history in a destructive manner.

Quote:
Jung was at Bollingen (1939) when the news of the unholy alliance of Germany with Russia burst upon a horrified Europe. Jung was further disturbed by a most indigestible dream which he had immediately afterward. He dreamed that Hitler was “the devil’s Christ,” the Anti-Christ, but that nevertheless, as such, he was the instrument of God. He told me it took him a long time and much effort before he was able to accept this idea. Although Jung had been occupied with the idea of the dark side of God since his childhood, it was still many years before he finally faced the problem in Answer to Job, and the idea that a dangerous madman like Hitler could be the instrument of God was still far from his consciousness when he had this dream.

Jung was in Kusnacht for a day or two when war actually broke out. His secretary told me he was in the garden when she arrived that afternoon. Looking stricken to the heart, he said, “A second world war in one lifetime, how can that be endured?” Later, he sometimes used to say, when things looked very black in the fifties: “I do not think I could survive a third world war.” The prospect of such a war, with the general suffering it would produce, made it almost unbearable for him to contemplate, though he knew that reality cannot be ignored. Barbara Hannah, Jung: His Life and Work, pp. 264-65.

I amplify further with Jung’s additional commentary on the role of Hitler’s “acausal behavior” when ushering in his expression of the purpose of the Eros Self.

Quote:
There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man. As somebody commented about him at the last Nürnberg party congress, since the time of Mohammed nothing like it has been seen in this world. His body does not suggest strength. The outstanding characteristic of his physiognomy is its dreamy look. I was especially struck by that when I saw pictures taken of him in the Czechoslovakian crisis; there was in his eyes the look of a seer. This markedly mystic characteristic of Hitler's is what makes him do things which seem to us illogical, inexplicable, and unreasonable. ... So you see, Hitler is a medicine man, a spiritual vessel, a demi-deity or, even better, a myth.

During an interview with H. R. Knickerbocker, first published in Hearst's International Cosmopolitan (January 1939), in which Jung was asked to diagnose Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and Joseph Stalin, later published in Is Tomorrow Hitler's? (1941), by H. R. Knickerbocker, also published in The Seduction of Unreason: The Intellectual Romance with Fascism (2004) by Richard Wolin, Ch. 2: Prometheus Unhinged: C. G. Jung and the Temptations of Aryan Religion, p. 75

Finally, your magic granting "avatar blue” genie image, is a good power-spirit-animal-helper for what it takes to “heal the rift” between the masculine and feminine principles. May we all gain access to Alladian’s Lamp and ride the magic carpet through a wormhole into the Beyond to meet the Eros Self.
Attachment:
Aladdin.jpeg
Aladdin.jpeg [ 88.85 KiB | Viewed 3178 times ]

"Journey well, journey well" - comes to mind. Something I wrote to my dying brother in late 2010.

Gregory

P.S. A few hours after I submitted this post a Jewish friend of mine in LA emailed me the following link. Haven’t “heard” from him in months or talked with him in years.

KARMA - March of Life - Israeli Ch 10 on 9/11/12

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm

...something from the video.

Attachments:
Picture 135.png
Picture 135.png [ 68.89 KiB | Viewed 3164 times ]
Picture 134.png
Picture 134.png [ 263.57 KiB | Viewed 3164 times ]

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 am

Post Uniting Green With Blue
Fox wrote:
I have a lot of dreams with the blue color, but recently, in a dream, the green color appeared united with the blue.

Fox,

In the following I would like to try to expand on the way it strikes me how blue and green unite by following the colors as much as possible. It is a bit of an experiment for it is rather intricate and not totally clear. We live on a “green and blue ball” comes to mind as I type this in - so it seems important that these two “get along” with each other.

In the second stage of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis, the Logos is dimmed and one is introverted (blackness, darkness, being in the shade – prevails). Like this one enters an altered state which allows one to sink into the realm of the lower chakras. This attitude injures the functioning of the upper chakras during such an altered state – the upward pointing triangle in the SOS. This Eros ego state allows one to observe the wave-like VNS realm as shown in the “slow dance” Dancing In The Spirit image below. The Old King seeking renewal has undergone a change of attribute to the Old King and is able to be with the feminine principle and like this becomes the “Christ” - enabling the “slow dance” with the VNS. The third stage of the coniunctio, the unio mystica, is imaged in the whirling “fast dancing” avatar blue image which follows.
Attachment:
dancing-tree-spirits.jpg
dancing-tree-spirits.jpg [ 94.21 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

Attachment:
Dance-with-the-wind.jpg
Dance-with-the-wind.jpg [ 86.22 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

In the aftermath of having submitted Birthing 'The Holocaust' From Her Left Thigh I suddenly wondered what colors form cyan in the color wheel. I see that it is an equal mixture of Green and Blue – in terms of Microsoft Word’s color palette this is denoted as (0.255,255). Like this it represents the third stage of the coniunctio, the unio mystica, according to the alchemist Gerhard Dorn (1530-1584) for this avatar blue color. This reminds me of Jung’s comment that “number is the most primitive of the archetypes”.

Further, to the peppermint “disk shaped” candy – something that has come up in my material as being centered over the heart chakra as if the Whirling Dervish dance “with the wind” manifests from the “hole” of overlapping centroids in the SOS. Like this it seems to be the union of the hearts in the “suffering” hermaphrodite – something prefigured at the foot of the cross.
Attachment:
Heart Swirl Tee Shirt.jpg
Heart Swirl Tee Shirt.jpg [ 23.61 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

The “fast dance” mind-meld unio mystica coniunctio image of the Red King with the White Queen incarnates from this inner avatar blue image shared in Dancing With The Wind that is apparently “issuing” from out of the wormhole in the heart chakra where the two centroid’s of the upper and lower triangles overlap to form the SOS. I had a flashback to giving my high school sweetheart a Valentine’s heart box filled with candy and when I looked for an image of such candy I came across the following which struck me as being connected to the twin heart of the hermaphrodite. The glue that held them together is the result of being in the Eros ego – something that seems to be connected to the yellow eye in the fox as seen at the end of this post and a further hint to Rob being “blinded” in the right eye. The three colors and this image strikes me as being a “Holy Trinity”.
Attachment:
Heart Cane.JPG
Heart Cane.JPG [ 39.48 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

It’s a lanced “suffering” embrace when keeping in mind the devotions to the wounds in the Sacred Heart of Christ united with the wounds in the Sacred Heart Of Mary. Both were “pierced” at the foot of the cross – Christ physically and Mary psychophysically via a psychically sensation prophesized in the words “thy own soul a sword shall pierce”.

Quote:
And A Sword Will Pierce Your Own Heart Also
Attachment:
Mary Heart.jpg
Mary Heart.jpg [ 63.48 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

Mary, Co-redemptrix with Christ. The meaning of pain.
Old Simeon, having blessed the young couple, turned to Mary and, inspired by the Holy Spirit, opened her eyes to the sufferings her Son would have to undergo and to the sword of sorrow that would pierce her soul. Pointing to Jesus, he said:

Quote:
You see this child: he is destined for the fall and for the rising of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is rejected – and a sword will pierce your own soul too – so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare. (Luke. 2:34-35)

These united suffering hearts is the goal of the opus – suffering because one allows oneself to be crucified to will-less, passive imagination in a state of the Eros ego – sacrificing like this the Logos ego functioning. Recording what one sees, hears, senses, etc for these contain the new worldview for the individual soul in their own language, i.e., using their own associations, etc. This is contrary to willful extraverted Hitler response to the coming of the Eros Self and like this each human will have a chance to give the WS the new births She would like to see enter our world. A sharp contrast to what Hitler unleashed in his opus. Remo’s opus and others of like ilk are the role models for this “healing of our world” task. This is the great challenge facing humanity. It will be inaugurated in the karios. See Jung’s Essay On All Father Wotan for his reaction to Hitler’s and indeed Germany’s possession by what could also be described as the activity of the Apocalypse Archetype.

This “suffering” is a connection to Patrick’s dream shared in Meeting Jung. The ego must learn to bend to the imperatives of the Eros Self – something Remo notes is connected to the Eros Muslim religion.

Patrick Booker wrote:
I am in a large hall talking to Carl Jung. He seems to be in his 50s, and is trying to help me. He offers to perform some secret rite for me, although he is concerned that it is 'too dangerous'. I don't think that he has ever used it before, and I am not sure exactly what my problem is perceived to be. I have the feeling that the danger is not just to me, but may affect the world more widely. It also seems that I must agree to this procedure before Jung will act. I do so, and we stand apart, with a sense of massive tension between us. He projects something towards me (perhaps towards my heart), although nothing is visible. I expect to experience some sensation, but nothing seems to happen. I fall to the ground, although I think that I do this deliberately. I am aware of my head on the ground (there is a dream in 'Memories, Dreams, Reflections' where Jung discusses submission to 'a higher law than the will of the ego' in connection with one's head touching or nearly touching the ground). Jung is still present, and I try to make sense of what I have experienced. At first I cannot remember, but then I recapture a memory. The realization is connected with the role of suffering in the world. It seems that the secret is that we could have an alternative world without suffering, but that there would be no spiritual growth.

Finally, to some quotes from MLvF that deal with color.
Quote:
He who shall raise up his soul, shall see its colours. MLvF, Aurora Consurgens, p. 14.

Quote:
The heavenly Jerusalem, the “city of God” is the immortal body or immortal inner man, the second Adam (or according to Saint Gregory, “the mind of whosoever receives” the gifts of the Holy Spirit). Aurora Consurgens (Rising Dawn), Sixth Parable (about Heaven and Earth), pp. 355-356.

Attachment:
Lower Chakra Embrace.jpg
Lower Chakra Embrace.jpg [ 77.68 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

Quote:
The soul or bride in our text is thus a fiery, tincturing spirit who gives the bridegroom rising from the grave (i.e., the spiritualized body) a "garment" (colour)." This motif recalls the ancient idea of the soul as a coloured garment enveloping the material world. According to the Gnostic Basilides the World Soul is nothing but an "emphasis" or "colour" of light which has descended into matter. Aurora Consurgens, MLvF, p. 372-73.

This psychophysical journey through the subtle body reminds me of the “outer” physical journey through the body as seen in the movie Fantastic Voyage (1966) - Video the prequel to Her sequel it seems for the further journey facing humanity. It is a suffering because it injures the functioning of the upper chakras in order to descend into the lower chakras. All Logos alcoholic’s will find this statement to be true. I see that Cameron who produced Avatar has promoted the production of a remake of Fantastic Voyage.
Attachment:
Fantastic Voyage.jpg
Fantastic Voyage.jpg [ 83.17 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

Quote:
The United States and the Soviet Union have both developed technology that allowed matter to be miniaturized using a process that shrinks individual atoms (GJS: a possible connection to creating Bose-Einstein condensate it seems for a “cold day in Hell” experience) - allowing objects to be miniaturized. A team of four men and a woman in a nuclear submarine are injected into a living human in order to remove a blood clot in the brain of a man.

Fox, I have been wondering about your forum name FOX. I mention this because foxes come up in my material – something Remo connects acausal behavior too because of their strange random zig-zag manner of running when trying to escape danger. In my material it is the red fox – which has a white underside, a red upper side and yellow eyes as seen in the following image.
Attachment:
Red Fox.jpg
Red Fox.jpg [ 84.6 KiB | Viewed 3129 times ]

F is for FOX

Gregory

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Post Re: Uniting Green With Blue
Very interesting Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
Fox, I have been wondering about your forum name FOX. I mention this because foxes come up in my material – something Remo connects acausal behavior too because of their strange random zig-zag manner of running when trying to escape danger. In my material it is the red fox – which has a white underside, a red upper side and yellow eyes as seen in the following image.
Gregory

I had a recent dream about a fox. ( I'm not sure it is linked with acausal behavior so I finally deleted it.)

My forum name is linked to Fox Mulder , "The X-Files".

It's been several nights that I feel fear, I do not know why. I dreamed that night of Ganesha and yesterday morning, I saw him in poster, as I walked down the street. So, I read the posts about him on the forum. Maybe it is linked with my fear.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Post FEAR
Fox wrote:
It's been several nights that I feel fear, I do not know why. I dreamed that night of Ganesha and yesterday morning, I saw him in poster, as I walked down the street. So, I read the posts about him on the forum. Maybe it is linked with my fear.

Quote:
Fear - A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power. A reason for dread or apprehension.

Anxiety for me has meant the coming of the Eros Self into conscious realization– a momentous event – literally world-shattering as Edinger has put it. I like what Edinger had to say about anxiety/fear and like this it would support your connecting the coming of Ganesha (a matriarchical figure) to your fear. Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles so it is a positive indication from the psyche that support will be given for the journey into greater wholeness. Edinger notes that the threat of wholeness =’s change and change means something of one’s ego adaptation and structures that support it will have to die or be killed off in order to make room for a new one – a new worldview. So don’t be surprised if there are dreams of slaughter, death, death marches, etc. At least we on the forum know what is going on and that consciousness is a great protection against being possessed like Hitler. In 1976 I had no idea what the Pentecostal experience meant. I had never heard of Jung. It was only a few years later that I crossed paths with his psychology and it was a psychic life-line for it began to answer some of my questions.

Below I cite a brief quote about such an apocalyptic change of worldview - how the Book of Revelation erupted with the number 7 concerning this future event and what Edinger made out of it.
Attachment:
Apocalypse.jpg
Apocalypse.jpg [ 58.65 KiB | Viewed 3113 times ]

Quote:
Indeed, one could say that the whole Book of Revelation is a bombardment with the archetype of “Seven” – going on and on, endlessly (Such as the 7 plagues, the 7 trumpets, the 7 churches, etc). It deserves our considered attention.

…”seven” refers to a process of a (Eros) Self-based dynamic sequence, leading to an experience of the (Eros) Self from the standpoint of the (Eros) Self. As I have indicated earlier, the basic theme of the apocalyptic process is the coming of the (Eros) Self into conscious realization which characteristically brings with it a good bit of anxiety. We can understand the dream that says anxiously that the “seventh” is on its way, if we realize that the number “seven” is the process whereby the (Eros) Self comes into realization through its own terms. Archetype of the Apocalypse, Edinger, pp. 55-58.

Gregory

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

Post Orange/Blue
Thanks Gregory.

Maybe there is a synchronicity with your picture of "The Apocalypse" which is orange and blue because yesterday I went on a forum I visit rarely : I read the topic "orange/blue" : I don't read the text, I just watch the pictures.

http://synchromysticismforum.com/viewto ... f=4&t=1773 ( there is even a fox!)

This night , I had a dream that speaks of the black color but I don't remember it.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Post Orange and Blue - Take II
Fox wrote:
Maybe there is a synchronicity with your picture of "The Apocalypse" which is orange and blue because yesterday I went on a forum I visit rarely : I read the topic "orange/blue" : I don't read the text, I just watch the pictures.

This is indeed very peculiar. Your intuition is very good. You seem to be mirroring my individuation process regarding colors. It seems the Eros Self has begun to flow in Her old riverbed which the archetypes always remember. It's a connection to the reawakening of Wotan.

Without going into details I would simple note for your consideration that Orange (255,127,0) when added to Azure (avatar "blue"?) (0,128,255) produces White (255,255,255). I see from that forum the following image. I mention this because Hillary Clinton has appeared often in my material. She seems to be a stand-in for an aspect of the World Soul. That part which represents being an ambassador to all nations. The bringer of consciousness of Her purpose it seems. Further, keep in mind the colors of the chakras for blue (Azure) is a possible connection to the heart chakra Whirling Dervish mind-melding dance.
Attachment:
Hillary Orange Blue.jpg
Hillary Orange Blue.jpg [ 26.85 KiB | Viewed 3097 times ]

Gregory

P.S. If you use Microsoft Word when you click on the font color button if you select “more colors” it will show you the color wheel it uses. Like this you can play around with different colors that shows up in the next image by clicking on “custom” where I show the Azure color setting in the next image.
Attachment:
Colors More.jpg
Colors More.jpg [ 50.84 KiB | Viewed 3097 times ]

Attachment:
Colors Pallate.jpg
Colors Pallate.jpg [ 48.7 KiB | Viewed 3097 times ]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Post Re: Orange and Blue - Take II
Gregory Sova wrote:
It seems the Eros Self has begun to flow in Her old riverbed which the archetypes always remember.

I took a nap briefly this afternoon and I had a dream: I saw women with vases. They poured water in a river, I think. I'm not sure but it seems to me that the water in the vases was blue and orange. But I repeat: I'm not sure.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Post The Hermaphrodite Chakra Tree
Fox wrote:
I took a nap briefly this afternoon and I had a dream: I saw women with vases. They poured water in a river, I think. I'm not sure but it seems to me that the water in the vases was blue and orange. But I repeat: I'm not sure.

Fox,

Surely this is Wisdom from the World Soul coming into your view as you observe in a state of the Eros ego images from the 2nd chakra. Consider the following to be an image of the masculine side and of the feminine side 2nd chakra colors in the hermaphrodite. The one on the right is the inversion of the one on the left. Like this, Hillary who is in charge of the US State Department, is a stand-in for an aspect of the World Soul that comes to be an ambassador to the nations of the world – to humanity in other words. As previously noted in Orange And Blue – Take II the actual chakra colors are meant to be those defined by the color wheel settings of (255,127,0) and (0,128,255).
Attachment:
Hillary 2nd Chakra.jpg
Hillary 2nd Chakra.jpg [ 64.82 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

This is a hint about the coloring of the faces in the chakra tree that stands by the HermAphrodite as seen in Rosarium Picture #10 or #18. In the following I will illustrate using Mylius Philosophia Reformata 1622 #10 as the chakra tree is larger.
Attachment:
MR.10.jpg
MR.10.jpg [ 99.22 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

If you overlap the two chakra faces – such that the left eye of the masculine side overlaps with right eye of the feminine side one has seen “the opposites as one” and that indicates “mind”-melding in the resulting vesica piscis enclosure.
Attachment:
Chakra 2nd.jpg
Chakra 2nd.jpg [ 48.55 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

Attachment:
Chakra 2nd Overlap.jpg
Chakra 2nd Overlap.jpg [ 42.01 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

This overlap shows up on the trunk of the chakra tree as follows. On and on like this for the other chakras.
Attachment:
MR 10 2nd Chakra Overlap.jpg
MR 10 2nd Chakra Overlap.jpg [ 99.83 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

In my material the “skull” on the chakra tree has been connected the Indiana Jones movie The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – which centers on finding the Master “crystal skull” which can awaken the other twelve crystal skulls on a UFO craft and like this give one access to supernatural powers.
Attachment:
Crystal Skull.jpg
Crystal Skull.jpg [ 45.98 KiB | Viewed 3081 times ]

Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull Ending

Quote:
According to the legend of crystal skulls found in the mystical city of Akator in South America whoever returns the crystal skull found in Peru (when handled it could cause a mental breakdown to the individual) to the city would be given control over its supernatural powers. It is believed that the crystal skull belongs to an interdimensional being and holds great psychic power. In a central chamber of the UFO there are the crystal skeletons of thirteen alien beings seated in a circle, with one missing its skull.

This is the “Mission Impossible” humanity needs to accomplish in their own inner life by observing the births She would like to see come into our world.

Rob’s “tar and feathered” right eye returns.

Thanks to Patrick, Rob and Fox for sharing some of their material for like this I have been able to clarify further some of my own. This is in keeping with what MLvF said about "The Ideal Psychological Group" – something I shared with Fox in Unio Corporalis Pink Instant Decaf Coffee.

Quote:
Maybe this is why my material resonates so well with yours. It's a frog-frog connection of "like souls" supporting reciprocal individuation.

Quote:
The Ideal Psychological Group
Bonds with other people are produced by the Self and these relations are very exactly regulated as to distance and closeness. One might describe this as the social function of the Self. Each person gathers around him his own “soul family,” a group of people not created by accident or by mere egoistic motivation but rather through a deeper, more essential spiritual interest or concern: reciprocal individuation. Whereas relations based merely on projection are characterized by fascination and magical dependence, this kind of relationship, by way of the Self, has something strictly objective, strangely transpersonal about it. It gives rise to a feeling of immediate, timeless “being together.” The usual bond of feeling, says Jung elsewhere, always contains projections that have to be withdrawn if one is to attain to oneself and to objectivity.

Quote:
Objective cognition lies hidden behind the attraction of the emotional relationship; it seems to be the central secret. Memories, p. 297.

In this world created by the Self we meet all those many to whom we belong, whose hearts we touch; here “there is no distance, but immediate presence.” Von Franz, Projection and Re-Collection, p. 177.

Gregory

Whirling Dervish, “Hurricane” level 6/9 Intimacy Looms as humanity approaches the brink of “Dancing With The Wind” – something about to happen on the outer level as well in NYC according to the news.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Post Re: The Hermaphrodite Chakra Tree
Gregory Sova wrote:
This is the “Mission Impossible” humanity needs to accomplish in their own inner life by observing the births She would like to see come into our world.

Gregory,
There is a reference to Alien in the link you give about Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull Ending because of the similar shape of skulls.
I do not remember much of the four Alien films but Ripley gives birth to the Queen. I think the Alien creature is the negative twin of the Avatar blue creature.

Gregory Sova wrote:
[In my material the “skull” on the chakra tree has been connected the Indiana Jones movie The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – which centers on finding the Master “crystal skull” which can awaken the other twelve crystal skulls on a UFO craft and like this give one access to supernatural powers.
[/quote]

Supernatural powers makes me think of Fringe.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

... and the UM forum is a mix between orange and blue colors! :D

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Post Re: Orange and Blue - Take II
fox wrote:
Gregory Sova wrote:
It seems the Eros Self has begun to flow in Her old riverbed which the archetypes always remember.

fox: "I took a nap briefly this afternoon and I had a dream: I saw women with vases. They poured water in a river, I think. I'm not sure but it seems to me that the water in the vases was blue and orange. But I repeat: I'm not sure."

fox,

You might like to look at key 17 of the major arcana, “The Star”, it shows a woman with two vases pouring water into a pool.

Some excerpts from Paul Foster Case’s “The Tarot, A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages:

We have to stop thinking in order to meditate properly, and when we stop thinking Truth unveils herself to us.

The woman is Hathor, or Mother Nature.

The pool is the universal consciousness, or reservoir of cosmic mind-stuff which is stirred into vibration by the act of meditation.

Last edited by Rob on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Post Re: The two vases
Thanks Rob!

I typed "l'étoile + Tarot" on Google images and the second result was this one :

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Cool! Blue and Orange! Both vases are orange in my deck, the water blue.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

All:

As it happens I have only just joined with the forum flow again after some time. First this morning I received an email from Bernie regarding the great movement of water happening now on the eastern coast of the U.S. A. Then I came here later on directly, without 'choice', to this topic.. Immediately I saw that today Lisa and I experienced a synchronicity with the material posted by Gregory in this thread, specifically regarding the crystal skull. While at the store today we purchased a small crystal skull (made of glass of course!) which contains vodka, created by a small company in Newfoundland, Canada. It is a 'special issue', no doubt for Halloween. Remarkable that the skull contains the "Logos-alcohol" Gregory spoke of above, a pure, distilled essence that is nonetheless dangerous in large doses.

The blue/orange dichtomy or rather convergence you also speak of above is something that also arrived in my life via a new avatar image I just found, but which I have trouble posting here as I find I can't use the new image interface here :( This is too bad chiefly as the image is very much co-resonant with the Star card from the tarot deck which Rob just posted (maybe I can find a way to show it).

The archetype of the Great Mother is surely constellated unto bursting as we come to this juncture in time/space.

The sense of 'adjacent room' activity grows only stronger (as per Remo's definition) as activity on this reality plane increases exponentially. I feel the tension between the two as a possible mass psychosis, though it may not seem to happen that way to the naked eye. In fact, for all I know, it may be going on right now.

Time to 'time out' again it seems, so, best to all -
Kristin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 am

This is the photo the New York Times put front page top center this morning to indicate the event.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

kristin wrote:
The blue/orange dichtomy or rather convergence you also speak of above is something that also arrived in my life via a new avatar image I just found, but which I have trouble posting here as I find I can't use the new image interface here :( This is too bad chiefly as the image is very much co-resonant with the Star card from the tarot deck which Rob just posted (maybe I can find a way to show it).

Need help?

Ask the admin... :wink:

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm
Profile Personal album

Bernie,

Interesting image - "Hell and High Water" comes to mind. I guess the image is from Queens where the FIREstorm erupted as this area "Danced With The Wind".
Attachment:
Queens Firestorm.jpg
Queens Firestorm.jpg [ 133.89 KiB | Viewed 3020 times ]

So, can you give us a heads up on how you are fairing in your neck of the woods?

Gregory

P.S. After I submitted this post I suddenly had a strange thought. Can we expect to see more of this kind of Natural disaster mirroring the dissonance (Lack of agreement, consistency, or harmony) between inner and outer? Interesting that it was a “left” hook that caused this damage - I'm seeing the HermAphrodite...

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:00 pm
Site Admin

"A great shot of darkened Manhattan, from Zero Hedge. The building shining golden is the Goldman Sachs building. (They had power generators.)"

Attachment:
Sandy 1.jpg
Sandy 1.jpg [ 34.09 KiB | Viewed 3014 times ]

From http://ex-skf.blogspot.fr/2012/10/goldman-sachs-building-shines-brightly.html

How powerful they are, aren't they?

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Nuclear Power Plants Experiencing Difficulty
Here is something you will NOT see on the nightly news.

5 Nuke Plans Have Problems.

Quote:
Salem Nuclear Power Plant on Delaware Bay in southern New Jersey, was manually shut down just after 1 a.m. Tuesday morning “when four of the station’s six circulating water pumps were no longer available due to weather impacts from Hurricane Sandy,” according to plant co-owner PSEG Nuclear.
Attachment:
Nuke Plants Brace For Hurricane Sandy.jpg
Nuke Plants Brace For Hurricane Sandy.jpg [ 69.87 KiB | Viewed 3009 times ]

At the Nine Mile Point plant near Oswego, New York, in what operators say “is likely a storm-related event,” unit 1 shut down automatically around 9 p.m. Monday because of an electrical fault, while unit 2 experienced a power loss from an incoming power line because of the same fault. An emergency diesel generator started automatically to supply power to unit 2.

This reminds me of what the World Soul said to me a while back, "This is not going to stop until they are all shut down."

May God help America.

Gregory

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

The storm missed us in New Hampshire pretty much. I think it is a numinous natural event; that is, it will be looked back at as a time of transition.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am
Profile WWW

http://www.wina.com/Sandy-slows-nuclear ... sId=174512

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

I spent my first adult years in NYC and began my grown up life there but felt then - the World Trade Centers were built to prevent Chicago from bypassing us - that the center had passed on. And it had long lost the taste for original truths like those of He Xuedi of Cirque du Soleil. Black Elk said: "The center of the world is there" pointing north from North Dakota:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: stop this you are destroying us
From the writings of Ted Hughes:

At Cambridge University… students were expected to produce a weekly essay…. I soon became aware of an inexplicable resistance… After several hours each day, usually on into the night, I had covered many pages, all torn up, and had retreated again and again to my opening sentence that I had rewritten and rearranged dozens of times… At last I had to give up and go to bed.

I began to dream.I dreamed I had never left my table and was still sitting there, bent over the lamplit piece of foolscap, staring at the same few lines across the top.Suddenly my attention was drawn to the door. I thought I had heard something there. As I waited, listening, I saw the door was opening slowly. Then a head came round the edge of the door. It was about the height of a man’s head but clearly the head of a fox though the light over there was dim.The door opened wide and down the short stair and across the room towards me came a figure that was at the same time a skinny man and a fox walking erect on its hind legs.It was a fox, but the size of a wolf. As it approached and came into the light I saw that its body and limbs had just now stepped out of a furnace.Every inch was roasted, smouldering, black-charred, split and bleeding. Its eyes, which were level with mine where I sat, dazzled with the intensity of the pain. It came up until it stood beside me. Then it spread its hand – a human hand as I now saw, but burned and bleeding like the rest of him – flat palm down on the blank space of my page. At the same time it said: ‘Stop this – you are destroying us.’Then as it lifted its hand away I saw the blood-print, like a palmist’s specimen, with all the lines and creases, in wet, glistening blood on the page.I immediately woke up. The impression of reality was so total, I got out of bed to look at the papers on my table, quite certain that I would see the blood-print there on the page.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Fox - Thanks for this - I have had experiences with animals as in the email mentioned sent during the storm to Kristen (animal from the other side with the same name as the storm) - coyote is supposed to be my Indian totem animal and I do have six of them who occationally live in my back fields; they sing beautiffully - and when I was in my young NY days read Ted Hughes as master and mentor. In all seriousness, what I say about Ted Hughes - despised today by the literate culture (as he was then) - and in my personal dreams and experience I can only speak of English people on this (and I am not English but my maternal line is Church of Ireland and before that France) - I would not rule out, as in this piece you posted, the idea of visitation and the idea of time lords. (What used to be called "gods" or "angels.")

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

Bernie,

I must say that I found this text a bit by chance. I didn't know Ted Hughes.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 pm

INcidentally - Lt. Ripley's baby (above) was conceived in space as I recall - she loaned her ovaries to an alien female (Andromeda) and returned to earth "born again" a hybrid earth being and space being - an Aquarian creation myth.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Avatar
Attachment:
avatar_james_cameron_movie_image_sigourney_weaver_empire_magazine_01.jpeg
avatar_james_cameron_movie_image_sigourney_weaver_empire_magazine_01.jpeg [ 24.27 KiB | Viewed 2951 times ]

Bernie Quigley wrote:
INcidentally - Lt. Ripley's baby (above) was conceived in space as I recall - she loaned her ovaries to an alien female (Andromeda) and returned to earth "born again" a hybrid earth being and space being - an Aquarian creation myth.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 am

The "Alien" series is essential to Jung's essay on UFO's as a modern myth for our times published in German I believe in 1958. It begins a "returning to earth" mythology which continues today in pop culture and dreams. Lt. Ripley returns from space but is transformed by her journey. As Pisceans were psychologically earth/water species, Aquarians today are "sky born" - in psychological terms, our sky journey has ended. In The X Files likewise -
Scully gives birth to a hybrid earth/space creature - the Aquarians - given up to be raised by a hippie tribe in Janesville, Wisconsin under the flag of the White Buffalo.

See Quigley "Returning"

http://quigleyinexile.blogspot.com/search?q=returning

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am
Profile WWW

Post 9
I just had a strange dream. Only a vague memory. If i remember correctly, it is about a group of music, on the internet, related to number 9. This is something new, like a new fashion. This "phenomenom" appears first in France. But it seems that it will spread throughout the world. Youth is enthusiastic. There are videos on the internet. In one of them, i saw someone dressed in 9.

Comment:
Maybe there was music on tv when I had this dream.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Were there not nine muses? And Odin's Valknut of 3 x triangles, Odin also given to poetry?

Maybe you should get one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004 ... 00_s00_i00

(I just ordered one yesterday.)

Rob

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next