UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:14 pm

[ 27 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Sol niger 

Post Sol niger
Dream: In the ground floor, front room of house, upper window open. On the floor is a spot lamp or reading lamp. The bulb is brightly lit, but not only lit, actually giving off smoke. I take a swiveling desk fan, press it's non-swivel button and place it near the lamp on the floor, aiming it to vent the smoke out of the open window. The lamp bulb slowly blackens (like burning paper does) diffusely from centre to outer circumference, until it is wholly black, and actually now like charcoaled paper. I am careful not to touch it, lest is crumble into ash.

I think, if I am correct, I have to research the sol niger of alchemy for this one. Will do. But, thoughts welcome.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Post Re: Sol niger
Blimey! I've just seen on the TV News that there has just been a total eclipse of the Sun in Australia.

8)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Post Entering the Castle of Armanenschaft Initiation
Quote:
In “The way of Wodan” such an initiation means a renouncing of the Christian god and his `son`.

Rob wrote:
In the ground floor, front room of house, upper window open. On the floor is a spot lamp or reading lamp. The bulb is brightly lit, but not only lit, actually giving off smoke. I take a swiveling desk fan, press its non-swivel button and place it near the lamp on the floor, aiming it to vent the smoke out of the open window. The lamp bulb slowly blackens (like burning paper does) diffusely from centre to outer circumference, until it is wholly black, and actually now like charcoaled paper.

Perhaps the following amplifications would be of some further help to understanding the seriousness of your dream. Your connection to the latest solar eclipse for the creation of the black sun is quite worthy for such a “burn out” allows the Luciferian light to shine – something that eventually incarnates making one a lightbearer. As you can see from the following - such a state of inner affairs requires your cooperation – the need to enter the temenos (A sacred space surrounding the temple within us where soul-healing takes place) and dim the Logos.
Attachment:
Burn Out.jpg
Burn Out.jpg [ 4.53 KiB | Viewed 4468 times ]

Quote:
Burn Out

You may have over-voltage or voltage fluctuations on the line coming into your house. An extra 7 or 8 volts will cut light bulb life in half.

The filament in an incandescent light bulb gets very hot. If the bulb is too high a wattage for the fixture (viz. a globe installation – one’s skull?) and the heat can't escape the bulb and fixture will get very hot and could cause the filament to fail – blackening the light bulb surface.

A vibration problem will cause premature incandescent light bulb failure – such as during an earthquake or living near railroad tracks.

Flickering caused by intermittent electrical contact in the light fixture or wiring can cause premature light bulb failure. It's nearly the same as turning the light on-and-off constantly, and will reduce bulb life. A large appliances such as a washing machine or a dish washer on the same circuit as the light will cause flickering when they come on due to the momentary high voltage cycles on the circuit.

It’s as if your light bulb suffered from an “electroshock” – something that has literally been administered to severely depressed people in an attempt to wipe out certain memories. ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) is reserved for patients who have not responded to other interventions such as medication and psychotherapy.

Quote:
At the end of time, our Volk Leader, will return for the Wild Hunt with his Final Battalion, astride a White Horse, Sleipnir, his eight-legged steed. He will be the Last Avatar, also known as Wotan and Visnu-Kalki. This time He will come to conquer and to judge.

It was the German Schutzstaffel who, one way or another, without the need to declare it, cause the resurgence of the path of the Externsteine; the great Spear extended from Wewelsburg to the sacred stones of Westfalia, symbolizing the route of return. In the great gathering hall in this castle of Armanenschaft Initiation, where the symbold of the Black Sun was inlaid in the floor, there hung from the ceiling, in suspended animation over one of the portals, a great stone from the legendary Temple of the Externsteine.

Miguel Serrano, Temple of Wotan, page 13

Attachment:
Externsteine Germany.jpg
Externsteine Germany.jpg [ 16.67 KiB | Viewed 4468 times ]

Quote:
The Externsteine were a centre of religious activity for the Teutonic peoples and their predecessors prior to the arrival of Christianity in northern Europe.

An Irminsul (Old Saxon, probably "great/mighty pillar" or "arising pillar") was a kind of pillar which is attested as playing an important role in the Germanic paganism of the Saxon people. The oldest chronicle describing an Irminsul refers to it as a tree trunk erected in the open air.

All you need to do is be a good scribe – something touched on in Eyes In Palms Of Hands.

Gregory

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks Gregory,

Yes, I figured that this dream was an important one.

As for entering the temenos, I assume this is the reason I am getting, and allowing myself, extended periods of sleep at present.

Will check out the book recommendations, and endeavour to be a good scribe.

Regards

Rob

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi Rob,

I find it really interesting that you notice the eclipse. When we discussed your previous dream (sieve), I pulled that vampire idea 'out of the air'. A couple of days later the google home page was displaying a tribute to Bram Stoker. "Brain Stoker"..."Stoking the fire of the mind"...etc.

Neat stuff.

pascal

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:58 am

Hi pascal,

Yes, I definitely connect the sieve dream here, and with “energy drain”, moon (as vampire) draining solar energy.

Today I dreamt of a small bird, like a sparrow, but blue coloured except for the very top of its head which was red (vaguely, feet too?). I was laying down on the floor and it walked into the room. I put my left hand out, it walked onto my palm and I lifted it. Later (dream vague here) it seemed to be wholly wrapped up in a small cloth covering, for purpose of warmth or sleep. I lifted it again, with both hands.

I sense this dream as a follow on in some way.

I make association to the “blue bird of happiness” but thoughts welcome on the top of its head being red.

Last edited by Rob on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Rob,

after reading a little about the bluebird of happiness, I found that in asian myth it is related to the crow. You'd think I'd have more to say about that, but no :)

I found a similarity in mummification with the description of the bird being wrapped in cloth. Maybe there is something to do with the idea of Athena and her antithesis here, but I'm stretching - I think.

kind regards,
pascal

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks pascal,

I found this:

http://archive.org/details/maeterlinckssymb00roseiala

End paragraphs:

At the end of this scene old Time is surprised
to discover the presence of Tyltyl and Mytyl.
As they slip away from his threatening presence
Light exclaims,
" I have the Blue Bird. It is
hidden under my cloak." In these words the
fine optimism of Maeterlinck which runs
through the entire play is especially evinced.
Light has the Blue Bird under her cloak. Of
course she has ! And of course she must have !
Unless all Man's high faith and noblest endeavour
are based on illusion the Truth in its
brightness will yet be visible to his eyes.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Rob wrote:
" I have the Blue Bird. It is
hidden under my cloak." In these words the
fine optimism of Maeterlinck which runs
through the entire play is especially evinced.

Maeterlinck = link to mater, or matter, or mother, or mesh, or matrix...

Ok, since all things are in fact connected, I shall apply caution when running circles!

Pascal

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey, pascal, keep running those circles by me. I'm going around in a few of my own at the moment. They definitely add.

I missed the "maeterlinck" translation.

Regards

Rob

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

A couple of follow-ons:

I dream that “SUE” (actual capital letters) has replied on the forum. I see her script. She explains (seemingly also by voice) that there is a difference between “celestial light” and “fiery light”. She also tells me that stars are centres of consciousness.

I dream of a sparrow perched on the edge of a wine glass, hints of gold in its feathers. A figure (which might be me) goes close to the glass and, head tilted back, offers a mouth full of water to the bird, across the glass. It drinks from the offered mouth.

Found the excellent "The Blue Bird" film (in parts unfortunately) on youtube too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPZQZBkbbs

Rob

Last edited by Rob on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi Rob, thanks for letting me know that this helps out in some way :)

I reserved this next post. I thought about it for a couple of days because maybe it seemed too obvious. Either way, the 'comforter' idea was swirling around in my head (again) when I thought about the bird you held with two hands (and raised up).

I'm stretching here once more, but...the comforter is the fine structure constant? Continuous creation? (I just type-o'd "fone structure constant" :lol: ) Celestial light is 1, which is then the 3 primary forces, which is then the 7 as fiery light by the time we see it here on earth / in density.

-------

I'd like to note my thought about the upside down head. It could be said to have turned down into the body to nourish / hydrate the bird.

Looks a little like how Gregory inverts colors to help explain 'the gist' of things here. (at least I think that what he is doing!)

Best to all,
pascal

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm

pascal b wrote:
Hi Rob, thanks for letting me know that this helps out in some way :)

I reserved this next post. I thought about it for a couple of days because maybe it seemed too obvious. Either way, the 'comforter' idea was swirling around in my head (again) when I thought about the bird you held with two hands (and raised up).

I'm stretching here once more, but...the comforter is the fine structure constant? Continuous creation? (I just type-o'd "fone structure constant" :lol: ) Celestial light is 1, which is then the 3 primary forces, which is then the 7 as fiery light by the time we see it here on earth / in density..................

Best to all,
pascal

Hi Pascal, This is an interesting timing synchronicity. On TV, we are watching my husband's college football game. (Oh, they just got a touchdown, a loser season may turn into one significant small vistory... we'll see.) I got the notion to check in here at the forum, and the next thing I would be doing after the game is over is to post over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. I have regulary been reading the dreams and visions of others here with great interest. I have not commented so as just to watch how you guys (mostly) continue to interact and compliment one another's interpretations and impressions. I had a vision while it was still dark on the morning of the 15th. I was told it meant something about a tear in the fabric of time. I am going to post about that in about a half hour. I want to review some of the other dreams and visions again here first to see if there appears to be one or more that show we have a new wave of forum interconnections as so often happens.

Suzanne

P.S. Hi Rob, I really appreciates yours posts!

P.P.S. Hey, wait a minute! I did not read the new posts since the 14th. I clicked directly from the forum Index Page since I saw that Pascal had just made a brand new post. The football game is over. Now I notice that Rob has posted about Time, SUE, and “fiery light” -- fiery is "agni" and agni yoga is a very important teaching to this Sue which my family, closest friends, and my deceased communicator Lee have always called me. We will see what all this leads to...

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 pm
Profile Personal album

Pascal, thanks for those thoughts, (though physics and and the fine structure constant is a bit beyond my science). The 1, 3 and 7 I am guessing you mean as three interlocking circles might form?

Regarding the wine glass, I have since made an association. That evening I drank from a similar shaped – stella artois - pint glass which had a gold painted rim. I felt at the time that this gold paint was somewhat superficial. It seems to have turned into a bird in my dream.

I agree with what you say about hydrating the bird. I sense something to do with water and fire-as in the bird's red head.

I'm glad someone else finds it hard to keep up with Gregory here, lol. (But really helping out, Gregory, thanks.)

By the way, all, the film of Maurice Maeterlinck's play “The Blue Bird” which I have given link to above really is excellent for symbolism. Slightly “Wizard of Oz and yellow-brick road-ish” but 5 x better. Give it a chance if you have time.

Hi Sue,

Glad you appreciate my posts. Actually I feel like I am clogging up the forum a bit. But, then, I am definitely having a blitz from the unconscious at the moment, so – as it is collective - I figure I can share it around. And getting good personal direction from everyone here too.

I have not heard of agni yoga or the fiery connection before. I wonder if the “four stones” I have just been reading about on Wikepedia connects with last night's dream:

Dream: Near the sea. Something about a poor or disabled boy who has suddenly become rich, but insists on wearing his same old coat. A “voice-over” says: “He threw a stone into the sea at the first moment of sunrise.” I am surprised at this and need to double-check. Then I see a stone thrown into the sea. The sun rises, very quickly in fact, and, as in speed up time-lapse photography, I see it travel east to west across the sky.

Regards,

Rob

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 am

Hi Rob and all,

Rob wrote:
Dream: Near the sea. Something about a poor or disabled boy who has suddenly become rich, but insists on wearing his same old coat. A “voice-over” says: “He threw a stone into the sea at the first moment of sunrise.” I am surprised at this and need to double-check. Then I see a stone thrown into the sea. The sun rises, very quickly in fact, and, as in speed up time-lapse photography, I see it travel east to west across the sky.

Regards,

Rob

Your dream makes me think of a (alchemical) book of Etienne Perrot , "L'aurore occidentale".

Extract : "While westward journey is a pilgrimage to Compostella"
Stella Artois = star, art of Isis ?

The modern holy spirit : :)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi,

I just made the connection of 'the bird' to the middle finger.

"The middle finger represents the all in all. As Christ is the all in all of the Church, the middle finger is the all in all of the soul. It symbolizes Spiritual Rapport, which is the fulness of blessing from God (Ephesians 3:19; 4:13; Romans 15:29). This is symbolized by the full moon."

:shock:

:)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks, fox. I can't find Etienne Perrot in English online, but I take your point.

Stella Artois is brewed in Belgium. Maurice Maeterlinck was Belgian.

Artois: a former province in N France: artesian wells.

(I have had a few pints of Stella in my time, by the way. Not so much now though, slowing down on my alcohol intake. The one above was a rare pint for me.)

I suspect the stone thrown into the sea is equivalent to the light bulb blackening with which I began this thread.

Rob

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey pascal, nice analytic psychology there!

I didn't find that one in my book of symbols!

:lol:

But you have tapped into my mood there. Reminded of Jung's Basel Cathedral dream too.

I've checked out those Biblical references. They resonate.

Regards

Rob

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Rob wrote:
Thanks, fox. I can't find Etienne Perrot in English online, but I take your point.
Stella Artois is brewed in Belgium. Maurice Maeterlinck was Belgian.
Artois: a former province in N France: artesian wells.
Rob

Yes, I just try to found a pun. ( "bird language" )

Rob wrote:
I suspect the stone thrown into the sea is equivalent to the light bulb blackening with which I began this thread.

Yes and that could mean a transformation of consciousness ( Logos -> Eros )

Etienne Perrot :

<< The way of St Jacques is the road of the sun. [...] The ribs and descents alternate, stiff, led the way to the West, direct, straightforward, and constantly the gold disk is there, present before the eyes. The traveler lives the march in pursuit of the sun. He feels companion of Mages, also guided to the west by the star. The sense of Compostela shines in the eyes of his heart. Near the tomb of the apostle [...] the sun dips into the ocean. The light son enters the breast moist and dark. The lower world repossesses the star ( compos stella). The cycle of life ends in death. The earthly man stops to look up at the skylight. This one is inclined toward him. It is at his height, and from the outside to the inside, he feels it glow in his chest. His pilgrimage has ended, he is to Compostela.>>

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Thanks for that helpful extra, fox.

For context: Some of you will recall that some six months ago I entered the forum having (though I never got to the full details ) been target of a puerile but very serious “mind-game” played by a work-place manager. I would now say this as me actually having been subjected to a “psychic contamination.”

These concerns have been ongoing and I have seen my psyche react accordingly (as presented in some of my dreams on the forum).

Prior to the light bulb dream I was actually getting physically unwell, with daily nausea, physical exhaustion.

I suspect that the psychic contamination had entered my physical body and that the light bulb dream was a response to psychosomatic illness. I suspect that conscious energy (light bulb) was being diverted to my contaminated physical body, for purpose of physical/psychic hygiene.

Smoke is normally blue. The smoke coming from the light bulb was more brown than blue.

I think that whatever blue was in the smoke (my blue) returned to me via the blue bird, plus its red head – the red tincture perhaps. I suspect that the brown smoke was the original psychic contamination also “burning off”, and this “shit” “hitting the fan.”

The smoke is an indicator of “fire” at work. This fire is the alchemical fire which results from the inflation of ego (I would say inflation of the over-worked full personality of psychic contamination, ego and shadow in confrontation (me in flashback) and the collective unconscious also having entered as helper.)

The fire then results from, first, “sealing the alchemical vessel” (once the collective unconscious has entered as helper) and, second, “shrinking” (psychiatrists as “Shrinks”) the full, over-worked personality. The shrinking increases pressure/temperature in the sealed psyche, brings the fiery heat which brings about the alchemical transmutations required.

When I drank from the gold lipped glass (real life) I saw the gold as superficial, hence relates to persona. I am clear that it was my manager's “gold” persona – his “golden” lip - actually his “shit” glossed as gold - which resulted in the original psychic contamination.

In the second sparrow dream the sparrow, was brown with patches of "gold". The wine glass had no golden lip. It was my mouth feeding water to this bird, my red headed sparrow had transmuted my red (fire or tincture) to water (symbolically blue) and this feeding the brown sparrow with thereby a transmutation or shifting of the the "gold lip" to the bird's feathers.

And, yes, fox, there was a short immediate follow-on dream after the “stone into the sea” dream. In it I was with an ex-girlfriend (and she was Belgian) again near the sea. She was shivering, complained of being cold. I put my arm around her for warmth.

Last edited by Rob on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Suzanne,

when I read 'tear' in the fabric of time, I read it in my mind as 'tear' (the water kind).

Isis, very fitting, especially when I read Rob's most recent post :)

pascal

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Post Re: Sol niger and "language of the birds"
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

when I read 'tear' in the fabric of time, I read it in my mind as 'tear' (the water kind).

Isis, very fitting, especially when I read Rob's most recent post :)

pascal

Hi Pascal and Rob too, I got delayed here a couple of days about doing any more posting. As to language of the birds, it was a topic on the Ann and Suzanne Blog back in 2010. Our friend who is no longer on the forum, along with Patrick, Ann, and Kristen I think, discussed the Sufi and other connections to esoteric bird language including its use in some of Jules Verne's work which was Masonic influenced. Since that time, I have found out about the "angelic language" angle plus very recently a very large emphasis among the historic Rosicrucians about spoken or chanted aloud language involving vowel sounds and vibrations produced by them. I do not accept these notions necessarily literally. In fact I don't think most of the supposed holy books and other ancient material are factual or historical at all perhaps up to 50 to 75 to even 90 percent NOT to be taken literally. Even ancient thinkers like the Jewish Philo and the early Christian Origen did not believe in many cases in literal interpretations. OK, I have to get back to every day life now today. Just go to the Search feature on the forum and enter this... it has to be within quotations marks:

Search found 9 matches
Search term used: +"language of the birds"

Then there are direct links to those discussions.

As to a tear drop instead of a tear as in a rip, I had the same reaction as you did. There is the Christian mystic (heretic) Jacob Boehme (maybe I am spelling this wrong, will change later if so) engravings that have a tear drop coming from the eye of God over the misfortunes of humanity.

Suzanne

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Rob and all,

Rob, re: analytical psychology - I didn't know I could do that :lol:

Suzanne, tear in the fabric of time makes me think that 'time' is the guardian (I just type-o'd "Quardian" Quatre - 4 - time :) )

This makes me think that the tear is a positive thing. It 'allows' one's conscious to flow into that 'other' conscious. Just guessing :) The shape of the tear (water) looks (to me) like that ace of spades 'image' that is flowing around the forum.

pascal

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi,

I was reading something just now and this came up:

"i see auras [...] etheric colours and understand the fundamentals of tears and meshing and whatnot."

Hmmm... :)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 am

Edited and to be continued (I'm grappling with this):

The wine glass and brown sparrow is a female work colleague, call her Karen, her heart and soul (or heart and spirit?). [Her intended compassionate words (soul (and spirit?)) were usurped by manager in complicated “mind-game”.] He "stole her lipstick” He stole her soul and spirit (or part spirit?). [also relates to my “Half-smile Trickster” post).

Karen, later, quietly put a hint to me of “be honest” into the proceedings. She put words (logos/spirit) into my head, red words into my head = red flecks on head of returning blue sparrow). Karen's animus appealed to my anima. Karen's spirit (or part spirit?) appealed to my soul.

There was no wine in the wine glass. I suspect I drank the wine without knowing it. [Her later "honest" confused me. ]

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Gregory (especially)

For info, I had a momentary vision while settling to sleep recently. I seemed to be lying back with a great stone towering behind my head and up into a blue sky. (Much like the central one in your photo above.)

Rob

Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Of late I remember the smell of the that acrid smoke burning off the light-bulb. It takes me back to my schooldays and chemistry lessons. I am sure it was the smell of Sulphuric acid. I also recall its old name as “oil of vitriol.”

Well, I had another in which I vomited a black substance like blood or bile and broken glass through my nose and mouth. I think that this indicates that acrid smell – the oil of vitriol – “angry speech” - was “getting back in” to my system. Thus I later have to continue the decontamination process by vomiting through the nose.

I have mentioned a “mind game” that came my way last year. I believe I repelled it in the acrid smoke and black bile. I also suspect that the broken glass I vomited is comparable to the light bulb as an alchemical retort, but not my own retort, that of the mind-gamer.

In short, in that “mind game” (and do not psychotics protest at such?) I believe I might well have had a psychosis projected (via a persona usurping place of ego) into my own psyche. I have been hammered by the unconscious for nearly a year. I suspect I have had a psychosis level event, and this in order to properly measure what had actually got into my psyche from without – angry speech (it was disguised as humour, glossed as gold, shadow projected via persona.)

Naturally, I have revealed the mind-gamer with recommendation that his vessel shattered, and needs to be re-built.

Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando...

Regards,

Rob

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]