UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:13 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Dreams and concentric circles 

Post Dreams and concentric circles
That night I had a dream where there was talk of "Sendaï" or "Sendeï". That's all I remember. The only thing I found on the internet is the Japanese city of Sendai. I saw this picture on wikipedia :
Attachment:
Japan.jpg
Japan.jpg [ 23.59 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]

I don't know if it is relevant but recently I have a dream about concentric circles :
I was faced with an enemy. My family was beside me to my right. I wanted to fight against him, creating a psychic fireball . Failed. So I started doing yoga. (In levitating?) I reached a level of consciousness previously unknown. I saw concentric circles.
A very interesting experience! I didn't think it was eros consciousness but now seeing this map, I have some doubts.

I also had a recent dream about a tornado. It's like concentric circles:
there is a tennis match in the United States. The crowd panic because of the wind. The match commentator is a woman. In France, the game is narrated by a man. I think he invites the woman to flee. The tornado quickly left the United States. It is in front of me in France. A man next to me is telling me that it is a collective hallucination. I decided to close my eyes.
I close my eyes because I want to interiorize the situation. (Yoga?)

These days, I have dreams about the sky.
This night :
I'm at my grandparents I look at the sky: it seems that sky is a sky of water. At one point I saw (four?) sharks side by side in the sky. The wind is violent. Cars could fly but they are firmly attached to the ground. But they are not locked : doors and chests open and close. I want to alert my uncle. I do not remember more.

I also have some dreams about the characters of Fringe. ( see my avatar)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)
recent dream:
I am in a laboratory with Walter Bishop and other people. There is a door that seems to open to another world. I open the door , it is night outside, I saw strange things in the sky, I don't remember what but the sky is "illuminated". Then it was the turn of Walter Bishop out. He fainted. What happens in the sky, he called it "the Source". I'm helping him. This is a woman who told him to go outside. It was a trap. Walter Bishop anger against her, he calls her his "beloved witch."

Walter Bishop could be my Logos Ego. "Ma sorcière bien-aimée ( ="Beloved witch" ) is the french title of the english series "Bewitched".
Look at her eyes !!! :

In another recent dream, I saw in the sky, during the night, ... the earth.
A second earth?
viewtopic.php?p=14268#p14268

I just saw the wallpaper of my computer :

Last edited by fox on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Post Re: Dreams and concentric circles
In my city of Lyon, during four days there is the festival of lights (it ends today). All December 8, the people of Lyon light small candles they pose to their window sill in honor of the Blessed Virgin who saved the plague.
Attachment:
Fête des lumières.jpg
Fête des lumières.jpg [ 12.84 KiB | Viewed 1193 times ]

Attachment:
Miss France.jpg
Miss France.jpg [ 26.26 KiB | Viewed 1197 times ]

Yesterday, there was the election of Miss France on TV. Very beautiful women but a boring and archaic show.
Today, I saw the photo of the winner:
http://www.europe1.fr/France/Miss-Franc ... e-1340357/
Miss France could be a symbol for the World Soul

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 am

Walter Bishop might be considered a shaman or an arhat of the times - an incarnation of Self which passed through rite of entry with Sloan in Alias, JOhn Locke in Lost, then Bishop and now on TV Revolution as rite of exit (and entry into the new millenium). J.J. Abrams went to Sarah Lawrence I believe when Joseph Campbell was still teaching there. This is a fascinating sequence and telling of the times. Alias starts with a female James Bond suggesting end game and transition of the genre - calling in Anima to save the day - then Lost, the breakage of Orwell's Oceania and transformation - this goes back to original sources of God consciousness - then Revolution, the unravelling ahead. Abrams is our day's Turgenev.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 am
Profile WWW

Post the birth of a son
Hi Bernie,

In a recent dream, one of my sisters was very interested by Fringe and The X-files. I remember an old dream where my sister was interested by the son of Mulder and Scully.(William)
And tonight I just watch an episode of Fringe Season 4: Peter and Olivia must give birth to a son (Henry). That seems important for the world.
[/quote]
Attachment:
Capture01.jpg
Capture01.jpg [ 21.99 KiB | Viewed 1153 times ]

Abrams has directed episodes of The X-Files if I remember correctly.
Another thing : I'm not sure for the moment but maybe some of my dreams refer to the myth of Abraham.

fox wrote:
I also had a recent dream about a tornado. It's like concentric circles:
there is a tennis match in the United States. The crowd panic because of the wind. The match commentator is a woman. In France, the game is narrated by a man. I think he invites the woman to flee. The tornado quickly left the United States. It is in front of me in France. A man next to me is telling me that it is a collective hallucination. I decided to close my eyes.
I close my eyes because I want to interiorize the situation. (Yoga?)

The school shooting in the United States has created a "shock wave". Perhaps this is the meaning of this dream? and the fact that people will definitely find the reasons for this tragedy only outside ( "hallucination")
Just an hypothesis.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 am

The X Files has much in common with Alias - my wife and I were given Netflix for Christmas and a big TV from our kids and we are watching these - the Elders who ran the world in X Files are in Alias. I will pass on an incident on concentric circles: When I was an administrator in a college 18 years ago bright "artsy" kids used to come to my office to talk about their dreams. ONe very intelligent and intense young man came in and was talking about a dream of concentric circles and the "13th circle" in music I think it was. I asked him to draw it and as he got about to the fourth or fifth my computer started blurring up and I told him to stop but he was so intense in the drawing of the 13 circles he didn't hear. Then all the lines ran across the computer and all the lights blew out in the entire building. There was a big explosion outside and a hole in the ground appeared maybe six feet deep and 12 feet wide. They said it was caused by an electrical wire under the ground. Luckily no one was hurt. This was a very intense confrontation with the Unconscious. (IN the tragic incident the young man who had graduated from high school in one year is said to have suffered mental illness and his mother it is said collected powerful automatic weapons so the breakage here was and I think is is characteristic of parts of America-without inner bearings -a family which is not a family but only a collection of biological individuals. Heartbreaking.)

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]