UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 3:37 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The dark god with red eyes 

Post The dark god with red eyes
Dream of this night:

I have in my hands two white books. They seem new. The title of each of these books is the name of a god. I do not remember their names. I remember the image of the cover of one of these books : there is a (dark) god with red eyes. Seeing this picture, then I remember, vaguely, have had a dream where I myself had red eyes.

After this dream, I tried to find an association. I have two that I do not find very convincing:
- Cyclop, from the X-Men
- Thor/Loki ( I don't know why ...)

A few moments ago, I thought about this dream ,disappointed to find no interesting track.
So, I decided to move on. I saw recently a french trailer of "Man of Steel", titled "final trailer" and I wanted to see it again because of a detail that had interested me (Superman "logs on" his fist with the earth before taking off into the sky)
and suddenly I thought Superman eyes were red. I decided to type on google "Superman Red Eyes"
and I found a new trailer ( so the "final trailer" was not the last) that confirms this thought

Superman red eyes :

Cyclop :

Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Post Re: The dark god with red eyes
Kali has red eyes.
The dark god could be god of destruction and rage.

Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 am

I will go beyond Kali in the research, Her character seems like a dark mother, so in the other book there should be an oppouse character, maybe a masculine and light god. Maybe she represents the dark female of the psyche.

Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, Sergio, I also think that the other god could be the opposite. "Books" represent knowledge , so I must find informations about these gods. I hope to have other dreams on this subject.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]