UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 3:41 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Albator (Harlock) is Wotan? 

Post Albator (Harlock) is Wotan?
Dream of this night:

I'm in a mall. It's sales time. I have the choice to go to Carrefour or La Fnac. I choose Fnac. There are lots of people. In the store, there is food (in fact, this store only sell cultural products), but I'm looking for video games. I see Albator (Harlock) the video game on Wii. The price of the game is about 24 euros. ( 24.99?)

Comment :
-Albator is a cartoon from my childhood
- After the dream, I say to myself that he could represent Wotan because he lacks an eye
- I did a search on the internet: a film is planned for this year and on Wikipedia, I read something interesting :
2964, Captain Harlock is the son of Great Harlock , the legendary space pirate whose side he fought the god Wotan and his creatures from the Walhalla, even if he is only a child.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Post Re: Return of Wotan
The night after, I dreamed that I met Jean-Marie Le Pen ( a French politician) in a supermarket.

And that night I dreamed that I was on a forum where there was talk of millions of deaths.
There was a quote at the top of the forum about the path leading to Wotan.

Gandalf and Albator could represent the luminous side of Wotan, Hitler and Le Pen, the dark side.

Marie-Louise von Franz gave a lecture in 1983 in Davos where she spoke about Nicolas de Flue and Wotan. I'm going to read it. I hope that could help me to understand the problem.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Post MLvF Text
Fox wrote:
Marie-Louise von Franz gave a lecture in 1983 in Davos where she spoke about Nicolas de Flue and Wotan. I'm going to read it. I hope that could help me to understand the problem.

I guess this text is in French. Is there a source for this text on the Internet so all of us can follow along? Is it possible to scan the text and post it? ImTranslator offers several modes of translation which I have found to be effective - like the Russian - English translation I performed recently on the "Cornucopia Heart" text.

Thanks,

Gregory

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]