UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 the equillibrium dream 

Post the equillibrium dream
Hello after a long time. My analysis it's near three months of existence. And seems like i was begginig to accept my own shadow. to love my wholeness. I have a new dream that I want to share with all of you:
I try to climb to the garret of my home, but. I couldn't do it alone. so i need the hekp of my wife. I doubt, but finally accept his help and go up. Then we are in an unkown mountain with forests and rocks. Bellow I can see the sea and the civilization. it surprisr myself that even i wS so high, the opus of the mankind is so near.

That's the dream. And i think of it like an equillibrium of the inner psyque and the Counsciensce. The outer and inner reality.

Sergio.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: the equillibrium dream
Hi Sergio,

at first glance the image of the garret brought about the idea of the fontanelle, the 'soft spot' on an infant's skull. Just now golgotha comes to mind, too. I assume that one needs help from the wife (spirit?) in order to accomplish the task of getting back to a 'childlike' state (peace in creativity). The forest is the peripheral nervous system, the body is the mountain and rocks, etc.

There's something here about 'inside to the cns' as opposed to 'outside at the peripheral nervous system'. CNS is more God-like and peripheral is more...the opposite?

Don't know how that may 'help' :)

pascal

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 am

Thanks, Pascal, for the answer. I have to think in it. :D

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 am
Profile YIM

Post A Larger Worldview
Sergio Rodriguez wrote:
I try to climb to the garret in my home, but I couldn't do it alone. So I need the help of my wife. I doubt, but finally accept her help and go up. Then we are on an unknown mountain with forests and rocks. Below I can see the sea and civilization. It surprised me that I was so high, the opus of the mankind is so near.

It would be important to know your associations to this dream starting with the garret. If you have nothing in particular that spontaneously comes up in you as an association then I would consult the Internet and see what kind of material you might find helpful with which to amplify on this image and other motifs in your dream.

For example, using wikipedia I find the following.

Quote:
A garret is generally synonymous in modern usage with a habitable attic or small (and possibly dismal or cramped) living space at the top of a house. In the days before lifts (elevators) this was the least prestigious position in a building, and often had sloping ceilings.
Attachment:
Garret.jpg
Garret.jpg [ 88.01 KiB | Viewed 1773 times ]

In the later 1800s, garrets became one of the defining features of Second Empire architecture in Paris, France, where large buildings were stratified socially between different floors, as the number of stairs to climb increased.

It would also be of interest to know your psychological type and that of your wife. Generally one marries their opposite – meaning a thinking type would tend to marry a feeling type for example so that together (hermaphrodite connection) they make a whole.

Mountain climbing is often connected to becoming more conscious – one gains a larger worldview. Being in analysis can help that to begin to unfold.

Gregory

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Hello, Gregory. Thanks for your always precise answer. I forget to put the associations.

I tell you. My wife and I are opposite types, but we have some things in common. So there is love and hate. I think this is usefull, because it confronts to your own shadow. Very often I follow my own ideas instead of hers, even when she is right, what I see it some minutes later. She get's angry with me later.
With the mountain there is an important change, because the mountains are a refuge for me against the reality. I am refering outer mountains and inner mountains. My past dreams with mountains tell me a sensaction of displeasure, like I am too far away of everything, alone, having vertigo. This is an avoid of the responsability of myself with my life. So now is a change. I am in my paradise, but now all is near: the real and commond life, represented with the city. Here the sea is an opposite of the spiritual, the intelectual process that it's to be in a mountain, or in a garret (as I use to be in one in the summer home when I waw a child. It was a simile of a mountain, the place of intelectuality, the place to be with the inner gods) Now I climb with the cooperation of the other parts of my mind, not alone. And even I climb there not for being alone also, but for being in a centered position, to become more conscious. Weeks before, the analyst told me after seeing a mandala I draw of a dream, that me and all the parts of my mind were looking for, walking to the center of the personality.

So that's the reason why I named it: the equillibrium dream

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Profile YIM

I can complement the meaning of the sea. it usally be the unconscious, but in this dream i didn't saw clearly. But now I can say that the center position I have in the mountain allow me to see the opposites, the inner and the outer worlds. Joined? Well, i see them two. It's soon to say that, but it's a good sign.
I remember also the waves breaking in beach. The dynamic of the Unconscious and his treasures to the Counsciousnes: the dreams, visions, imagination and other jewels.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]