UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 am

[ 6 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Lava Man 

Post Lava Man
Hi gang, sorry I’ve been away for a while (lost in all kinds of study).

This was an interesting dream I had recently:

I see a figure like a man. But he is made of lava. This lava is solidifying, crusting over into formation. Now a flow of lava, similarly crusting over, is encroaching upon the figure. The figure falls into the flow, is swallowed up by it.

I’ll add here that I somehow make association with this dream to one I had many, many years ago:

I am only mind, in an infinite sea of space/blackness. I am utterly at peace here, utterly alone, and utterly undisturbed. If I have any sensation at all (for I seem to be bodiless) it is of slight warmth. Now I realise that I must break out of this perfect state for the reason of having some job to do. I wake.

Thoughts welcome.

Rob

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Post Re: Lava Man
Hi Rob,

for the last little while I've noticed that there are 4 people on the forum that still contribute regularly. I was reminded of that when I saw that you had posted. Something about the number 5, I guess. I had an immediate inclination to look up 'Vulcan' as it pertains to alchemy. I just read that Vulcan, as a hypothetical planet, was said to be in orbit between the sun and mercury. How would that correspond to the tree / space that you were a part of in the dream?

pascal

edit: I think might have mentioned this idea before in replies to you. I don't delve too much into memory when I post, so, apologies if it seems repetitious :)

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi pascal,

Good to hear from you.

Ah, yes! So easy for the obvious to elude me. I.e. Vulcan.

I see what my dream has done here. It has put together two ideas I have looked into in the recent past: Paracelsian elementals (fire beings/salamanders etc.) and Rudolf Steiner’s ideas about involution/evolution of beings as being concomitant with planetary evolutions.

Steiner’s “Saturn period” (of earth evolution) as “an area in space like the inside of a hot oven” is maybe the reason I have made the association to the long-ago dream. It was warm.

Shortly before this dream an opportunity arose for a fire warden in my workplace. I thought about applying for it. I did not apply. A synchronicity arose shortly after this: I unexpectedly received a toy fire engine.

(I post here to give myself a kick sometimes. Nice kick!)

Rob

Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 am

Post The Avatar Maker Cometh
Rob,

Good to see that you still are lurking in the shadows of our forum.

Thanks for sharing your Lava Man dream. It fits right in with my visionary material as can be seen in my latest post EARTH – Hell-Fire’s New Capitol. This Hell-Fire is an Avatar Making exchange of attributes opus.
Attachment:
Exchange Of Attributes.jpg
Exchange Of Attributes.jpg [ 110.99 KiB | Viewed 931 times ]

I’m afraid the Hell-Fire that is coming is unquenchable so don’t bother to apply for the outer world fire warden job for fate means it to engulf the Earth. You could, however, apply for becoming the inner Fireman captain's job that is meant to purify your soul, your worldview, of any Logos ego toxins via the calcinatio alchemical operation - often imaged as a salamander roasting in Hell-Fire. Something like that I guess.

Gregory

P.S. It is all about becoming “A Wrath of God” like the “Lava man” (also known as the Magic Lamp of the World Soul) seen crucified in The Simple ‘Device’ That Saves The World – 29 August 2014.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi Gregory,

Yes, I still lurk.

Thanks for the heads up on the coming Hell on Earth. The Kronos trailer very much reminds me of the dream.

For interest, my daily Tarot cut brought the King of Wands (salamander in foreground) shortly after my post.

I’ve been reading your posts in the Coniunctio section. Still all a bit beyond me I’m afraid, and I really can’t keep up with you, but fascinating. Will endeavour to review more often.

For anyone’s interest (and this in my own current direction) there is a wealth of Manly P Hall lectures here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PromienieNet

I’d perhaps currently recommend the series Greek and Roman Dieties, The Atlantean Hypothesis, and The Septenaries

Also, some of this stuff ties in with my recent find of Rudolf Steiner. Many lectures here:

http://rudolfsteineraudio.com/lecturesimagebased.html

There are, I think, hints in all this stuff to understanding the Alien/Ufo phenomenon.

Good to hear from you, Gregory.

Rob

Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am

Post Endeavoring…
Rob wrote:
I’ve been reading your posts in the Coniunctio section (the New God-Image thread). Still all a bit beyond me I’m afraid, and I really can’t keep up with you, but fascinating. Will endeavour to review more often.

Rob, if it is any consolation to you I myself struggle understanding the posts I make. The only hand-holds and foot-holds I manage to keep clinging too are found in Remo’s two part book Return of the World Soul. So, “I hear you” when you say, “I really can’t keep up with you” and “still all a bit beyond me.” It’s the way I’ve been feeling since 9 June 1999 when the World Soul began to unleash a “demonic” invasion of unconscious contents into the view of my inner life - producing what I call “the flood” or “the tsunami” that just keeps on gushing for almost 16 years now. It is a psychic infestation. I have “a tiger by the tail” it seems – and I have been commanded to not let go – meaning that I am to persist, to persevere until a result is achieved (a manifestation, a transformation?) by being a good scribe and documenting Her voluminous paper trail until I consciously understand it.

Quote:
Persevere; To persist in or remain constant to a purpose, an idea, or a task in the face of obstacles or discouragement.

Like this I have been asked to share with the forum the material now appearing in my individuation process. I don’t understand it all either. Most of it is “beyond me.” And yet there is a central archetypal core discernable (read: the coming of the Apocalypse archetype) about which all this material reveals various aspects of its purpose as it circumambulates about that core.

It is hopeful and troubling all at the same time. Hopeful because “somebody cares” about the plight of humanity and troubling because the healing remedy being proposed is such “a dangerous journey” for the individual soul to undertake as it is fraught with periods of inflation, depression, misunderstanding and acting out.

Despite the difficulties, I encourage all to keep trying to get their head and heart around the “message” slowing emerging in my visions. It will help prepare you to understand your own material just like Remo’s opus has helped me dare to try to understand my material. Like this we all eventually become the Magic Lamps of the World Soul – shinning forth Her purpose into our 4-Dimensional world of Spacetime. As Billy Joel suggests in the lyrics of his song “We Didn’t Start The (Hell-)Fire” – but it will burn on and on and on - when we are gone…”

So what is an individual to do? For me it was to answer the question an authoritative voice repeatedly posed to me in a 1981 dream when I had just begun Jungian analysis, “What are you going to do to raise the soul of mankind?” In the dream I kept responding, “Be responsible for my own soul.” And from what you can see of my dreams and visions that seems to be a significant challenge to learn how to consciously carry the weight of one’s own soul.

Gregory
Attachment:
Hell-Fire.jpg
Hell-Fire.jpg [ 70.76 KiB | Viewed 911 times ]

Quote:
The fire of the calcinatio is associated with purification and transformation. Hell fire is the punishment applied to those who are condemned at the “Last Judgment.” This is that aspect of the ego that is inflated, or over-identified with the Self, and uses the Self for personal pleasure or power. This is the aspect that has the fantasy of having everything we want: money, happiness, the perfect mate who meets all our needs. It is the “little king,” or the frustrated infant in us who wants what it wants and fully expects to get it (we sometimes call this “a sense of entitlement”). If the associated frustration can be consciously suffered, it is the agent that can burn away the childish innocence with its primitive desire and lead us to our wiser Selves.

It’s as if our alchemical “metals” have become contaminated with Logos ego toxins from the reign of the Logos Christ during the past 2,000 years and like this must be purified in the refiner’s fire before they can be transformed into Alchemical gold via the effects of the Eros Christ influence. For example, in our time we have seen the artificial release of the strong nuclear force in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants - a clear indication that God-like powers have been appropriated to the Logos ego that continues to push for more and more scientific discoveries as in genetics which grants further GodAllMightiness to the Logos ego. This is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The Roman Catholic Church says “blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” is the only unforgivable sin.

Quote:
Blasphemy - The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]