UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:47 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Woman with Phallus 

Post Woman with Phallus
Well, this one deserves a mention:

Dream: An attractive woman lifts her skirt to expose herself to me. She has male genitalia and erect phallus. I am initially surprised, and yet then somehow not surprised, as if “Oh yes, I should have expected that.”

For info: I cut the tarot deck about this one: The Lovers.

Thoughts welcome.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Post Who Penetrates Who?
Rob wrote:
An attractive woman lifts her skirt to expose herself to me. She has male genitalia and erect phallus. I am initially surprised, and yet then somehow not surprised, as if “Oh yes, I should have expected that.”

Attachment:
Lovers Tarot.jpg
Lovers Tarot.jpg [ 57.61 KiB | Viewed 962 times ]

The whole question in mind melding with the World Soul is who penetrates who? When an individual is in a state of Eros ego consciousness the World Soul’s consciousness is supposed to penetrate in order to inseminate one with Her knowing (images, sensations, etc.). Like this your dream reveals that Her psychophysical climaxing clitoris (a woman’s clitoris looks like a small penis) radiations would like to penetrate your consciousness but that can only happen if the penetrating Logos ego is not “erect.” In an outer sexual relationship men always feel obligated to have to penetrate the woman. But in the inner world where psychological intimacy is desired the penetrating is done by the World Soul if the individual can rotate their psychology so that they can be receptive to that penetration. Like this you become “Lovers" and "Royal" as the purple color of the angel suggests - where purple is a union of red and blue or the union of masculine and feminine principles in this Holy Passion embrace.

A question arises: “Are you able to quiet the mind and approach the edge of sleep/no-sleep while meditating?” - or something that produces the equivalent state of altered consciousness?

Gregory

P.S. I notice that the Tarot card image I used is number 6 - a connection to the heart chakra. Was that the same numbered card in the deck you cut?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Post Re: Woman with Phallus
Thanks, Gregory,

I just knew you could put that into words for me. I sort of had the same idea along your line of interpretation.

Yes, card number six/ heart chakra, actual card as you have posted.

With regard to meditation, I struggle with it, generally fall into sleep, but sometimes get an image flash up.

I often begin by using an image of two rotating rings side by side, - like an infinity symbol - sort of mirroring each other as they rotate. I view this side on. Sometimes I also image this as viewing a slice through a 3D rotating torus.

Just today I had a try and something unusual happened. Involuntarily my viewpoint suddenly switched – from above to down – as if straight into the central point of the torus, from above. The image also changed at this instant to a six-spoked wheel. All in an instant.

For info, I think I have been dimming my Logos for many years – since trauma date at fifteen years age. E.g. I was top of class in school at mathematics before this. Then afterwards my science career rapidly declined.

I’m taking a hint from you here that I should meditate more often, persevere with it. Will do.

Rob

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Rob wrote:
Well, this one deserves a mention:

Dream: An attractive woman lifts her skirt to expose herself to me. She has male genitalia and erect phallus. I am initially surprised, and yet then somehow not surprised, as if “Oh yes, I should have expected that.”

Thoughts welcome.

Hi Rob,

The myth of Melusine seems to speak about that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melusine
Raymond walks in on his wife, Melusine, in her bath and discovers she has the lower body of a serpent. Illustration from the Jean d'Arras work, Le livre de Mélusine (The Book of Melusine), 1478.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks, fox,

Will look into this.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]