UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:34 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 A Chat with Robert Johnson. 

Post A Chat with Robert Johnson.
A Chat with Robert Johnson

I'm sitting at a table with Robert Johnson and others. We're chatting away. I say, "If you want to learn about Jungian psychology, buy his books, He, She, We, and "They." Then I ask Robert if he would sign my books if I get them. About 15 years ago he had signed one for me. He agrees so I go upstairs to find them. On the way up someone tells me someone was murdered up there. No one wants to go with me so I go up alone. It feels a bit creepy when I get, almost like a murder mystery movie. The room is on the right and I can see a couple of posted messages on the door, warning people of what had happened.

I enter and it's full of people chatting and eating, sort of like a get-together of some kind. I can see a chocolate cake being served. The place is reminiscent of Dunham with a long hall with rooms on both sides. I begin to walk down with a woman trying to remember which room was mine. As we walk down the hall we can't find my room because I can't remember. Walking back, she asks me my intentions and goals. She acts as if she's doing something wrong helping me. I tell her my goals are to live in Greece. I mention it's tough living there but that's my goal. By the door I notice a darkened spot or smear on the floor and I realize that's where the murder had taken place. End.

Asso: Robert Johnson is a Jungian analyst, a story-teller and a soft spoken man. Many years ago I attended his workshops. he did write, "He, She and We, but no "They." I like the simplicity of his books. At his workshop on "Story-telling," I fell asleep and he said it was a good thing because it meant I was listening!

Dunham: The English boarding school in Canada, where I had my education. After spending the whole war in Bruxelles, at the age of almost 8, I was shipped to this school and left. My little girl suffered a lot having been abandoned and the difficulty in learning a new language. What was murdered there, I wonder. My youth I suspect, and yet it was my necessity. People are celebrating so maybe the murder was needed?

Chocolate cake: I love chocolate. We could only have sweets Saturday morning and had to buy them.

Part of me still wants to be in Greece. When will that stop?

Woman: Miss Bristow who was a sweet teacher who took a liking to me. She used to give me little Christian cards as gifts.

Any thoughts will be welcome as I'm at a loss here!

Thanks, Frances

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Post Re: A Chat with Robert Johnson.
Hi Frances,

Can't help you with the dream other than to suggest concentrating on the signature. (But have been reading Faust recently.)

I often note that "they" is often used to refer to and complain of unnamed others, usually authoritarian or oppressive in some way.

Rob

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]