UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Two visions 

Post Two visions
Rare for me to have visions (near falling asleep, not meditating). These two came recently:

Vision 30 June 2015

A group of four or five long stem flowers, green stems, no leaves, orange heads, more like buds, teardrop shaped. To the right of these a similar group, but with pink buds/heads. Slightly blowing in a breeze. The orange and pink colours are only approximate. They seemed to be new shades of these standard colours. (Association: In the novel A Voyage to Arcturus the character Maskull encounters new colours on his travels.)

Vision 1 July 2015

A left hand comes towards me, offers a red tetrahedron. The hand was in gesture as if it might have been my own left arm/ hand that had offered this, palm upwards, fingers slightly spread, tetrahedron held loosely, balanced on fingers. (Association: I occasionally make models of the platonic solids/others. One such made is a red tetrahedron.)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Post Some Thoughts On Your Visions
Rob,

In the following I am going to use the colors that have appeared in your visions and associations and assume that they are meaningfully connected to the color coded meanings that have been established in my material. Like this perhaps we shall see what your visions are pointing too.

Rob wrote:
A group of four or five long stem flowers, green stems, no leaves, orange heads, more like buds, teardrop shaped. To the right of these a similar group, but with pink buds/heads. Slightly blowing in a breeze. The orange and pink colours are only approximate. They seemed to be new shades of these standard colours. (Association: In the novel A Voyage to Arcturus the character Maskull encounters new colours on his travels.)

The teardrop (a connection to the shape of a “tongue of fire” like that which descended onto the Apostles at Pentecost) shaped orange flowers on green stems seems to be a connection to the color of the 2nd chakra, the water chakra aka the sex chakra. The pink teardrop shaped flowers on green stems seems to be a connection to the coniunctio image seen in the alchemical lava (recall your lava man dream as shared in Rob’s Lava Man dream and my thoughts on it in The Avatar Maker Cometh) colored bath waters of the King and Queen in Rosarium Picture # 4 as shared in The Predestination Paradox - for the red flower the King holds when combined with the white flower the Queen holds produces a shade of pink. Recall the lava colors seen on an iPhone (PHONE HOME) screen that had a dinner fork pointed into it as if a clock hand at the 6 o’clock hour as seen in Climate Change Of The Psychophysical ‘Big Bang’ Kind – 4 December 2014. These are Apocalyptic, FireTornado, Hell-Fire, Magic Lamp making colors in which humanity is to bathe when they PHONE HOME for such a bath ultimately produces higher consciousness.
Attachment:
iPhone5 Lava Fork.jpg
iPhone5 Lava Fork.jpg [ 31.96 KiB | Viewed 851 times ]

Attachment:
Rosarium 4 Hell-Fire.jpg
Rosarium 4 Hell-Fire.jpg [ 82.88 KiB | Viewed 851 times ]

Further, I notice that Arcturus is a “Harvest Moon” red gas giant star 37 light years from Earth. The hero, Maskull, (who discovers new shades of color) in the book A Voyage to Arcturus quests to find the meaning of life (his life). Arcturus (has about the same mass as our sun) is a color code connection to the red giant star Betelgeuse (has about 20 times the mass of our sun) – the latter will one day go hypernova which psychologically suggests enlightenment whereas Arcturus will eventually become a white dwarf. In either event bathing in these coniunctio bath colored suns radiations eventually leads to enlightenment due to the ultimate fate of these stars. Both of these suns are a connection to the radiations from the lower sun. The World Soul uses the life cycle of these stars as a metaphor for the individual soul striving to become enlightened by Her radiations. Like this She will give you a great gift, the meaning of your life – to be the producer of consciousness that can incarnate into our world - for it furthers the conscious evolution of humanity and like this “raises the soul of mankind”.
Attachment:
Arcturus.jpg
Arcturus.jpg [ 17.78 KiB | Viewed 851 times ]

Rob wrote:
Rare for me to have visions (near falling asleep, not meditating).

That these visions came to you when “near falling asleep” is a good indication for how to meditate so that the inner movie of visions will begin to play in your psyche. When I meditate I purposefully let myself drift off towards sleep but then try to stay on the edge of sleep, no-sleep. Sitting comfortably in a chair or recliner works for me. But also it works when going to bed at night – but then I would just like to sleep. With practice this process will mature until the inner movie begins to play when you choose to “meditate” Like this you should persist as noted in my post Endevoring and take on those transformational lava man colors for it leads to our wiser Selves.
Attachment:
Hell-Fire.jpg
Hell-Fire.jpg [ 70.76 KiB | Viewed 851 times ]

Rob wrote:
A left hand comes towards me, offers a red tetrahedron.

This seems to be a connection to Merkabah formation and like this to the Seal of Solomon – the symbol for the heart chakra. The left hand apparently is connected to being a downward pointing blue tetrahedron. Together they form a New God-Image for they are a paradoxical union of the opposites, a complexio oppositorum. It is a connection to “The Wheels of Ezekiel” and ultimately to the opening of a hole in the heart chakra.
Attachment:
Merkabah.jpg
Merkabah.jpg [ 39.35 KiB | Viewed 851 times ]

Gregory

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Post Re: Two visions
Thanks for this, Gregory,

Interesting that two long green stem flowers with orange and pink flowers just sprang up in my garden. The pink one was taller than the orange - just like in the vision (though I never mentioned this in original post).

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]