UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 am

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Axe Man Cometh (and Goeth) 

Post The Axe Man Cometh (and Goeth)
I found this lengthy dream of interest. Especially since it weaves a plot out these my current associations:

Context/Associations:

I recently read Gregory’s recent post and was dismissive of the TOE – Theory of Everything. (I am generally dismissive of such scientific arguments/boasts.)

I have recently had a minor theft from my back garden, also suspect another recent attempt. I have pondered on putting up defences of some sort – wire, other blades etc. I dismissed this idea as being too violent. I also pondered about catching the culprit in the act. What would I do? I might use a garden axe in defence or most likely simply assert “Leave now!”

I have recently begun reading George Orwell’s 1984. I have also abortively begun listening (audiobook) to Steiner’s Threefold Social Order (Marx mentioned in first chapter). Been pondering the pros and cons of communism.

I have also noted the recent European migrant crisis – orchestrated no doubt for political purposes in the Middle East.

A friend recently told me how when younger he was hijacked by Scientologists. He had a few weeks hard time getting away from them. He told me of their methods – essentially a psychological test, a “negative” result, one that needed to be worked on, thus he should come back next week etc. I noted his anger as he told me his story, and straight-faced (jokingly) suggested we needed to do something about this, perhaps should discuss further etc.

Dream 21/09/15:

I see a young girl trying to gain entry to my property via an upper open window. I tell her to go away and I go about my own business. A short time later I see that my home has been invaded by the whole family/clan/cult. Perhaps up to ten of them. They have the appearance of hippies or squatters, mainly men aged 25 to 35, long haired, bearded, white.

I engage one young man. I tell him he has no right here. He ignores me or tries to persuade me otherwise, claims he is a friend. He quotes Steiner as if to prove his case. I argue that his knowledge here is irrelevant. I take an axe and threaten him. His leg is outstretched. I start hacking quite softly – as if not to hurt but only threatening. No effect, I hack harder. Strangely, as I hack I am also simply hacking at a wooden board. I hack harder until part of this board is hacked off totally.

This same man writes in red felt pen above my mantelpiece. I stop this graffiti before he has finished, delete it with my right thumb, and blood his cheek with the ink from my thumb. He seems duly chagrined or chastised.

I see a young boy about two years old, just toddling, very near me. I am careful to step around him.

I am using a toe nail cutter to cut the nail of my left big toe. I see the nail is quite loose and about to drop off. I will cut the nail and tape back the nail whole. I cut it as if the nail edge is like a line graph with spike mid way. I need to level this spike. (I vaguely associate here to the Fukushima disaster, radiation poisoning and spikes in radiation levels.)

Another hippy is dictating Steiner too me. He is laying on a couch with his head near me. I realise I can easily hit him with the axe. Again I refrain. I tell him to be quiet. I also tell him that he is simply reciting like an automaton, does not know what he saying or is simply misquoting.

Another squatter sits on my left at this time. His bare right knee/calf is in easy range for me to swing at with the axe. I warn him as such that he had better move his leg. He does so. He then places a bust of Marx near the feet of the one lying on the couch. I think about throwing the axe at it. But still do not do so.

I see an older member of the family/clan/cult. He appears mute or retarded. I see another thirty year old. I accuse him of being an ex drug addict. He open and shows me his dark, tongueless and toothless mouth and groans as if this is proof so and he agrees with me.

A women points to a door with a certificate on it that belongs to her. It seems that by this certificate she and I went to the same primary school.

Somewhere in all this I see that my three desk drawer handles (which I once fitted) are made of single 50 pence pieces. On the underside of each of these coins I have glued/fixed black rubber. (The rubber reminds me of a rubber mouse mat I use.) For info an English 50 pence piece is seven sided.

Now suddenly I see that my unwelcome guests have all suddenly left. I am also here now waking up to the realisation this was all a dream and that I had fallen asleep listening to a Steiner audiobook.

I suspect also that my guests’ departure signalled “job done” in some way. Also, on leaving, I realised that they were not as unwelcome as I had at first thought. I had in some way enjoyed their arduous company.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Post Re: The Axe Man
Rob wrote:
Dream 21/09/15:

I see a young girl trying to gain entry to my property via an upper open window. I tell her to go away and I go about my own business. A short time later I see that my home has been invaded by the whole family/clan/cult. Perhaps up to ten of them. They have the appearance of hippies or squatters, mainly men aged 25 to 35, long haired, bearded, white.

I engage one young man. I tell him he has no right here. He ignores me or tries to persuade me otherwise, claims he is a friend. He quotes Steiner as if to prove his case. I argue that his knowledge here is irrelevant. I take an axe and threaten him. His leg is outstretched. I start hacking quite softly – as if not to hurt but only threatening. No effect, I hack harder. Strangely, as I hack I am also simply hacking at a wooden board. I hack harder until part of this board is hacked off totally.

This same man writes in red felt pen above my mantelpiece. I stop this graffiti before he has finished, delete it with my right thumb, and blood his cheek with the ink from my thumb. He seems duly chagrined or chastised.

I see a young boy about two years old, just toddling, very near me. I am careful to step around him.

I am using a toe nail cutter to cut the nail of my left big toe. I see the nail is quite loose and about to drop off. I will cut the nail and tape back the nail whole. I cut it as if the nail edge is like a line graph with spike mid way. I need to level this spike. (I vaguely associate here to the Fukushima disaster, radiation poisoning and spikes in radiation levels.)

Another hippy is dictating Steiner too me. He is laying on a couch with his head near me. I realize I can easily hit him with the axe. Again I refrain. I tell him to be quiet. I also tell him that he is simply reciting like an automaton, does not know what he saying or is simply misquoting.

Another squatter sits on my left at this time. His bare right knee/calf is in easy range for me to swing at with the axe. I warn him as such that he had better move his leg. He does so. He then places a bust of Marx near the feet of the one lying on the couch. I think about throwing the axe at it. But still do not do so.

I see an older member of the family/clan/cult. He appears mute or retarded. I see another thirty year old. I accuse him of being an ex drug addict. He open and shows me his dark, tongueless and toothless mouth and groans as if this is proof so and he agrees with me.

A women points to a door with a certificate on it that belongs to her. It seems that by this certificate she and I went to the same primary school.

Somewhere in all this I see that my three desk drawer handles (which I once fitted) are made of single 50 pence pieces. On the underside of each of these coins I have glued/fixed black rubber. (The rubber reminds me of a rubber mouse mat I use.) For info an English 50 pence piece is seven sided.

Now suddenly I see that my unwelcome guests have all suddenly left. I am also here now waking up to the realization this was all a dream and that I had fallen asleep listening to a Steiner audio book.

Rob,

I always liked Edinger’s comment regarding how strangers should be treated when they “knock” on your door in a dream. The waking ego response is to be concerned about admitting a complete stranger into one’s home without due diligence. However, the dream ego response should be one of immediate and total acceptance for these strangers are somehow in varying degrees disowned parts of our psychological functioning.

Like you I also have the problem of greeting dream strangers with my waking ego and find myself at odds with their behavior and messages. But sometimes in a dream I realize I am dreaming and that I should just be open to their strange inputs.

Hippies, squatters, drug addicts, etc. are social dropouts who have become discontented with the collective way of life and refuse to be a part of it in varying degrees. Like this they begin the path of individuation. Psychologically speaking they have become more acausal in their daily life and certainly the use of drugs disposes them to be able to enter Eros ego consciousness. Of course this is a way of life that should be lived in the inner world – not as a concrete fact in the outer world.

The fact that their legs are made of wood is also instructive for it says that their standpoint, their worldview, is based on inputs from the VNS (the acausal, belly brain, Eros ego way of knowing) not the CNS (the causal, Logos ego way of knowing). Question: What part of the leg did you take the axe too?

I find it interesting that the young man’s leg you hacked then writes in red ink on the surface above you mantelpiece for he draws attention to his worth for this is the fireplace, the hearth; symbolically the heart of one’s home. Further, to the idiom “The writing is on the wall” – an often repeating refrain in my dreams and visions. Entering the hole in the heart chakra is meant – something that begins by being able to enter the 2nd chakra in an Eros ego state of consciousness. Fire of course is thermal radiation so it is a connection to the psychophysical radiations of the World Soul that want to penetrate your worldview as higher consciousness.

The young lad reminds me of “the son of the philosopher’s” for in alchemy the philosophers’ stone, their son of God, was not begotten in the womb of the Virgin Mary, but in the womb of Mother Nature. See: http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpre ... f-alchemy/ by Paul Levy; the Lapis – Christ connection. So this two year old lad reflects your quest to enter Eros Christ consciousness in order to mature your opus.

Interesting, how you cut the toe nail on your left big toe. Did I understand you correctly that the leading edge of the nail was cut to have a point midway across its width? If so, then it reminds me of an old style ink pen point and like this to “the writing is on the wall” and to a downwards pointing triangle for that is how one uses such a pen point in order to write. In my material the left big toe (located on the feminine side of the HermAphrodite) has been connected to the claim of the World Soul that it is Her TOE (Theory of Everything) and deserving of the Nobel Prize for psychophysical physics. Further, the “peak” or “spike” is a connection to my material which has such a thing being connected to “the peak nuclear middle finger of the Apocalypse” as noted at the end of my post The Reign of the Master Crystal Skull Looms. Like this your association to Fukushima radiation is a very good one.
Attachment:
Pen Point.jpg
Pen Point.jpg [ 20.44 KiB | Viewed 643 times ]

Then another hippie weighs in – making fun of Steiner it seems to me and like this to Logos ego pursuits. The hippie is in favor of Eros ego consciousness.

That the 50 pence piece is 7 sided reminds me that this is the number “shouted” at one in the Book of Revelation and like this is connected to the Apocalypse – the coming of a new worldview which will relativize your existing one.

Great Dream! Thanks for sharing it with the unus mundus forum because it is a dream that in various ways will haunt the collective.

Gregory

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Post Re: The Axe Man Cometh (and Goeth)
Hi Gregory,

I love your amplifications!

To answer: I cut at the man’s right calf, below the knee. He was still two-legged after the cutting of what turned into a board.

The toe nail was shaped as if simply level, upward spike in middle, level again – reminded me much like a flat line graph but with upward spike in the middle. I just needed to level the spike. Did so. (Oops! Flat-lined!)

A few more associations:

The mantelpiece/fireplace. I associate to Christmas. The writing on the mantelpiece/wall I associate to Steiner’s vague references to “reading the occult script.” Perhaps also the writing of a spell.

For info, Steiner is fascinating reading, and very much Christ (heart chakra) oriented. E.g. for Steiner, Christ’s blood from the cross fructified the World Soul, also would have marked a change in Earth’s aura.

For info also, I know Jung’s idea of dream figures being dissociated parts of oneself. Steiner talks of super-sensible beings which (arguably) may be otherwise – independent even perhaps. I wonder if I had a visit?

Still reading your posts.

Rob

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]