UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:45 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Alien WLAN 

Post Alien WLAN
Hey everyone,

I just got up from a meditation. Upon awakening I had the impression that alien civilization's would be able to detect each other's WLAN (wireless area network). I don't know if this is a silly idea, or if it would actually be possible to pick up on networks, or even join networks, that originate from another planet.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Michael

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Post Re: Alien WLAN
Michael wrote:
Hey everyone,

I just got up from a meditation. Upon awakening I had the impression that alien civilization's would be able to detect each other's WLAN (wireless area network). I don't know if this is a silly idea, or if it would actually be possible to pick up on networks, or even join networks, that originate from another planet.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Michael

Hi Michael, That first vision-dream I posted in early 2008, about the deceased One and Only working on the other side to improve communications with the living, got me started on how these things might take place on the material and scientific level. When I thought back to a scene in late 2004 of seeing something like a small desktop screen supposedly over there, I did wonder if they might be able to wirelessly communicate with us among other probabilities. Of course THEY are deceased folks/souls who are not zillions of miles out in material space on some other planet like aliens might be. THEY may be a s close as a few almost sheer veils of multidimensions between us. From my experiences with what appears to be real communications from Lee, he bypassed the need for electronic (whatever it's called, I do not have time to look it up) voice recordings and uses some kind of direct thought transferance instead. Just very recently in less than the last month I came across a word "transversal" that he had said to me in person 50 years ago. I speculated on the Ann-Suzanne Blog that maybe I had misheard or mis-remembered his word and that it had been something else. However, my recent find makes that word very appropos to comprehending mind to mind or soul to soul communiques that defy all concepts of needing long periods of time and lengthy space travel to meet up with "the essence" of others who may be elsewhere.

You may recall the incident when I posted about Leonardo Da Vinci and the "School of Athens" painting by Raphael, and I said it was a similar type of scene from which Lee had walked toward me and said, "It seems like it has been 100 years." Then he said he did not have much time due to not having the energy for this kind of direct communication but that he was giving evidence that my vision of him is real by saying that his wife is still alive and I could check on that for verification. She was alive then, I found out, but passed on only several months later. Michael, you commented at the time that you were in a class, only a day or two before I think, that had just discussed that specific Raphael's painting. Over the couple of years since then, it seems to me that some of us here have a kind of "hive" mind. On one occasion Jan said to me in private message that he was going to post about a dream-vision of his with specific photos. I wrote back instantly and begged him not to as he would practically be letting the cat out of the bag as to who Lee was in life. Yet Jan knew nothing about his identity at that time. I had to tell him just so he would not be posting things too revealing. Well, Patrick has done similar things since then on the side threads on the forum, but he still knows nothing about how what he shows might be too big a clue also related to Lee. I could give other examples, but this will do.

I still have the computer virus-trojan problem on my home laptop. It has become impossible to do any extended web surfing or pulling up of my web history to post about the "transversal" related speculations of mind/soul communications not needing to be bound by time/space limitations. I do not understand the stuff myself. Others here probably will catch on to the theoretics of it. I will post in some detail about what I have gathered so far whwenever I get my existing computer de-bugged which may cost more than it is worth to do it. I suspect the trojan has wrecked my online ability because Microsoft is forcing people who have XP to upgrade by now refusing to provide updates or security patches for XP, thus allowing the criminal geek invaders to destroy our capacity to stay online. I am on my daughter's computer right now. I sneak onto AOL at home briefly by endlessly click, click, click zapping away in Windows Task Master at the icon of the trojan in Processes, but it takes from 20 minutes to and hour to succeed, and is giving me a condition akin to carpel tunnel in my right hand and arm.

That's all for now. Love as Always to you, Michael from Suzanne

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 pm
Profile Personal album

Post COS
Michael,

this is an interesting thought you have...

Oddly, I've been reading into the Communion of Saints as of late! Under this framework it is possible to assume that this communication is already happening.

Kind regards,
pascal

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 pm

I e-mailed Seth Shostak who works for SETI (The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) and he replied:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Don't worry .. this would be well-night impossible, as these signals are very, very weak, and quite broadband, too. Much, much easier to find our radar or even our TV.

Sincerely,
Seth Shostak

Maybe it works on a more psychophysical level, like Suzanne is suggesting.

Michael

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]