UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Did NASA Try to Stop Spielberg's "Close Encounters" 
Founder

Post Did NASA Try to Stop Spielberg's "Close Encounters"
See http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post The endless American UFO conspiracy and nonknowledge
The bottomless hall-of-mirrors world of American UFO conspiracy paranoia culture. Never trust a government "source" or anything in a military uniform to speak truth.
Read "Knowledge and the Production of Nonknowledge: An Exploration of Alien Mythology in Post-War America" by Mark Featherstone, Hampton Press 2002.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Post Jung, Lindberg and UFOs
There was a book of essays and interviews about Jung published here in the U.S. decades ago titled "C.G. Jung Speaking" - I'm not sure if I could dig it up again, but it had commentary with newspaper people when he visited the U.S., etc. Anyway, there was an interesting essay about Charles Lindberg if I recall correctly being sent to Switzerland by the Air Force to talk to Jung to try to get him to affirm a U.S. Air Force study claiming there was no evidence of UFOs. Lindberg kept saying that his "Modern Myth" essay on UFOs presumed they were not real but dreams. Jung kept saying that he didn't say that and he didn't know if they were real or not, but he was talking about dreams and visions of UFOs not the physical things in themselves. Lindberg kept saying, "But General so and so's study gives conclusive proof . . . that there are no UFOs" and Jung would reply "There are more things in God's universe than are in General so and so's study."

I notice the book is still on Amazon.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Black Hole Gives Birth to Human Being
Thanks, Bernie

There was a physicist, George Greenstein was his name, who postulated in a book (Frozen Star) about black holes that out of a black hole everything can be created: elementary particles, stones, a whale's baby, a human being ... I am still wondering that such statements are accepted by science, however not Jung's "There are more things in God's universe than are in General so and so's study."

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 am
Profile WWW

Lindbergh : " I found that Jung believed in the reality of flying saucers. On the one hand, he does not seem the least interested in the psychological aspects of the issue. On the other hand, he does not seem the least interested in factual information concerning the investigation of reports of flying saucers "

When Lindbergh told Jung that the U.S. Air Force had found no evidence of actual flying saucer, "it seemed clear he did not want to push further the discussion." Lindbergh insisted and quoted his friend General Spaatz (U.S. Air Force): "Do not you think that if there was any truth to the story of flying saucers, we would have heard about you and me all this time? "Jung's reply was:" There are many things happening on earth and General Spaatz you've never heard of. "

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]