UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 am

[ 28 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Synchronicity on UFOs and Nukes 
Founder

Post Synchronicity on UFOs and Nukes
Today, in the morning I received the book UFOs, Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record by Leslie Kean (with a foreword by John Podesta). It is a new book that is generally looked at as being the best on facts concerning UFOs, i.e., reports by trained people. First, I looked up the index for a possible connection between nuclear facilities and UFOs and found it p. 137-140. Leslie Kean is convinced that there must be a close connection.

I was happy that more and more people begin to accept such a connection.

Then, during the afternoon I received the following:

UFO Activity at Nucelar Weapons Sites to be Revealed at the National Press Club

A press conference of Robert Hastings taking place on Sept 27 (Hi, Jan -- 27!). He has published the book UFOs and Nukes

A synchronicity that shows how important this connection is; and how important it is to understand how this works. As some of you know, in my theory I postulate such a connection.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post (Weak) nuclear force and UFOs in my theory
And how do I see this connection between the nuclear force and UFOs?

My postulate is that the so-called antineutrino of Pauli that is created in the radioactive beta decay, is not just a particle as the other ones, but is matter-psyche, i.e., the magic energy of the unus mundus. In the so-called twin process, in which I define the beta decay as the process {spirit-psyche > matter-psyche with potentially altered order} a parallel process happens: {matter-psyche with potentially altered order > spirit-psyche with realized altered order}.

What I call spirit-psyche can be Carl Jung's objective psychic energy, but also physical energy. Spirit-psyche with realized altered order, the result of the second above process, can then also be one of the two. However, both obey an altered order. In the case of physical energy this means that the result of the twin process is physical energy of altered order, but it can also be objective psychic energy with altered order. In the first case, this is the UFO, in the second the telepathic knowledge of the aliens.

Thus, the important aspect is the antineutrino. As I read today, the decays of a nuclear power plant produce 10^13 (artificially produced) antineutrinos per cm^2 and second. This means that through one square centimeter of someone who stays in a distance of 10 meters away from the reactor 10x1.000.000x1.000.000 (artificially produced) antineutrinos "flow".

As a comparison: Through every square centimeter of matter on the earth every second (more or less) 10^10 sun neutrinos "flow". This is 10.000x1.000.000 neutrinos. This means that a nuclear power plant produces 1.000 times more antineutrinos than the sun's production of neutrinos.

We know that neutrinos and antineutrinos do not too much react with matter. They even do almost not. However, there are some few reactions. Thus, if such a reaction happens, in our body and mind (according to my theory) something happens that leads to the above mentioned physical and/or psychic energy with altered order. In colloquial language this means that our body as well as our mind is changed in a completely unknown way.

This is why we begin to observe UFOs and aliens. The latter are not "ETs," extraterrestrials, and the former not vehicles they need to come to us from distant universes, but the product of this altered energy.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Now, I am reminded of my "psychotic" patient (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8955 ), who was convinced that she had a relationship with her deceased grandmother -- and ran in her birthday's suit into the nuclear power plant.

I will continue tomorrow

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli, the solstices and the neutrino/antineutrino
In the morning, half in sleep, I was reminded that Pauli had always very important dreams around the solstices, ie. at about the end of June and end of December. In
Is the Sun Emitting a Mystery Particle? linked to in the thread http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=1003 it reads:

Quote:
In fact, after further research they found that not only were they [the decay rates of radioactive samples] not constant, but they'd vary with the seasons. Decay rates would slightly decrease during the summer and increase during the winter.

Then they conclude that this inconstance of the decay rates -- an incredibly revolutionary discovery, since everyone thought that they are constant -- is caused by the neutrino production in the sun ... !!!

Further, it reads that there is another observable "oscillation":

Quote:
Sure enough, the researchers noticed the decay rates vary repeatedly every 33 days -- a period of time that matches the rotational period of the core of the sun. The solar core is the source of solar neutrinos.

Thus, there are two "oscillations": One that depends on the seasons, i.e. of the distance of the earth from the sun, the other one with a wave length of 33 days. Both are caused by the neutrino radiation of the sun.

Of course this made me prick up my ears: 3/3 is a symbol of the bipolarity of the energy term that I postulate (spirit-psyche and matter-psyche, the latter the magic energy not accepted by science); and all this has to do with the neutrino. However, I postulate that exactly the neutrino/antineutrino is not common physical energy (outer spirit-psyche), but that it is matter-psyche.

Could it be possible that the "inventor" of the neutrino/antineutrino was affected by the neutrino radioation of the sun, and that all this was behind his strange dreams around the solstices?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Pauli, the solstices and the neutrino/antineutrino
Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
In fact, after further research they found that not only were they [the decay rates of radioactive samples] not constant, but they'd vary with the seasons. Decay rates would slightly decrease during the summer and increase during the winter.

During the winter the earth is closer to the sun. Since the decay rate of radioactive material is increased during the winter, this means that the sun neutrinos accelerate the radioactive decay (and thus also the beta decay) on earth. This means that the solar neutrinos "produce" an acceleration of the neutrino production on earth. "Accelearation of neutrino production" means (in my interpretation) the acceleration of the production of matter-psyche. The latter leads to spirit-psyche with altered oder, ie to physical and/or psychical energy with altered order. This could lead to spontaneous changes in matter and mind -- magic effects (like the Pauli effect) and synchronicities that lead to higher order (higher negentropy).

On earth, we simulate the same process, especially with the nuclear power plants that produce even much more antineutrinos than the sun's neutrino production. Could it therefore be that we humans, in an incredible hubris, simulate these processes and produce more and more (destructive) synchronicities and (destructive) magic processes? And then observe UFOs and aliens?

Could it further be that by consciously accepting this attitude in BCI/SST, we could initialize a constructive process? Constructive synchronicities that lead to constructive new knowledge -- as perhaps the one I quoted at the beginning of this thread -- and constructive "Pauli effects" that magically change the physical world to the better? By changing the DNA?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Pauli - needed an insight from Rudolf Steiner
Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:

During the winter the earth is closer to the sun. Since the decay rate of radioactive material is increased during the winter, this means that the sun neutrinos accelerate the radioactive decay (and thus also the beta decay) on earth. This means that the solar neutrinos "produce" an acceleration of the neutrino production on earth. "Neutrino production" means (in my interpretation) the acceleration of the production of matter-psyche. The latter leads to spirit-psyche with altered oder, ie to physical and/or psychical energy with altered order. This could lead to spontaneous changes in matter and mind -- magic effects (like the Pauli effect) and synchronicities that lead to higher order (higher negentropy).

On earth, we simulate the same process, especially with the nuclear power plants that produce even much more antineutrinos than the sun's neutrino production. Could it therefore be that we humans, in an incredible hubris, simulate these processes and produce more and more (destructive) synchronicities and (destructive) magic processes? And then observe UFOs and aliens?

Could it further be that by consciously accepting this attitude in BCI/SST, we could initialize a constructive process? Constructive synchronicities that lead to constructive new knowledge -- as perhaps the one I quoted at the beginning of this thread -- and constructive "Pauli effects" that magically change the physical world to the better? By changing the DNA?

Remo

Hello Remo, Seeing what you just said above that I have made bold dark red, I recalled an article from an old Steiner magazine going back to 1972. I would never have found such a thing on my own with no clues to go on that such a thing existed. It was back in 2008. I asked the One and Only who was doing daily communication with me by then, after his "live" debut on the forum in early to mid-February, what some phrases like burning leaves and un-natural decay cycle meant. This was in relation to a seeming conversation he was having with Walter Russell in a vision I had back in 1971 but that would have referred back to their probable actual meeting in the mid-1950s at Swannonoa. Mrs. Russell took a look at Lee's picture and told me she could not be sure but that she thought it was logical that he could have been in such a conversation with Dr. Russell about the Russells' joint book effort Atomic Suicide? that was published in 1957. That is precisely the period in which Lee would have indeed been in the right place at the right time to drop by and speak with Walter Russell in person. Anyhow, in 2008 I asked Lee what the burning leaves stuff was about since I could not figure it out. So, the deceased version of him rather clearly replied to look up the term "atomic ash"... and that is how I quickly discovered the article from which I am quoting Rudolf Steiner about what sounds a lot like what you have just said above.

Forces of Death and Life.
The Nuclear Crisis

An Article by
Sigurd Rascher
Autumn, 1972

Sigurd Rascher is a noted concert saxophonist, teacher, and graduate of the First Waldorf School, Stuttgart, Germany.

The Journal for Anthroposophy is published twice a year by the Anthroposophical Society in America. The Editor for this issue was Henry Barnes. Title design by Walther Roggenkamp.

FROM THE LAST SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS OF THE ARTICLE:
Quote:
Now, since the thrust of “modern science” has for such a long time been directed overwhelmingly towards the world of things, in which a non-understood creative process (contraction) is balanced by a no more understood process of death (expansion), it was logical and consequent that man's interest gradually penetrated to the very smallest components of this world of things. To divide them ever more in order to find out their innermost secrets was therefore the logical path of “natural” science. In doing so the process of death became an accepted method of “investigation.” What had been thought of as the non-divisible (a-tomos) basic “building blocks” of matter, what had withstood repeated attempts of splitting, now yielded to the attack of determined physicists: “The atom has been smashed,” we were triumphantly told. Indeed a very different approach from nature's process of slow decomposition. Here we have violence, there gentle preparation to nurture new life.

Nuclear fission is, among man's scientific and technical accomplishments, one of the strongest — it probably is the strongest process and use of the force of death. It is at the borderline between the physical and the non-physical. To achieve it, man indeed uses things, i.e. some highly complicated machinery. The resulting radiation, however, is a sub-natural phenomenon and can not be observed by any of our senses. Therefore it is easily bagatellized by the promoters of this technology. That a manifestation of the force of death can not be used in any manner without also bringing various degrees of death to those who are in its path needs no elaboration. It has been documented with painful thoroughness. It is now necessary that we understand that this death force can never be beneficial to mankind.

Life on this planet would not be possible without the forces, and, equally, without the elements, of life. Most obvious of these are air and water. Both have for long ages given us energy without polluting the earth; and since their cyclic movements are endless, we need not fear an end of the energy we can get from them. We should, however, try to make much more efficient use of them. What we have grossly neglected so far — probably because we were interested more in the force of death than in that of life — is light ... yes, the “simple” light from the sun. There is hardly more than a beginning of research into how to produce “solar power.” Some very successful pilot plants have been built to concentrate sun-heat for a pollution-free energy source; buildings can be heated with it. Grumman Aerospace has plans to convert sunlight directly into electricity, and so forth. [see Note 13] All of these are much more progressive than the archaic method of nuclear power stations: make heat — boil water — make steam — turn shaft — to electric generator. Except for the fifth step this is basically the same that Watt & Stevenson used some 200 years ago ... how antiquated a method! Different only is the method of producing heat, and at what a ghastly price and risk: deathly radiation, unmanageable wastes and potential disaster. Equally important: can we not even think of an energy other than that of electricity to help us with our daily chores? Can we not investigate this most common of activities, the light-force: photosynthesis, a force we have barely thought about in this connection? Through this process in green plants uncounted billions of tons of “new matter” are produced annually on earth! Might this not yield us, beyond food and fuel, beyond home and health, even clean energy as well? In a report of the National Science Foundation of June 7, 1972, [see Note 14] the word photosynthesis does appear. But only in connection with various applications of old and well-known methods. What is needed is an altogether new direction and thrust in thinking, a searching for the doings of life forces on and around our earth, instead of once more re-searching the interplay of “things.” Is it not clear by now that natural science, as it has evolved over the past few centuries, is limited in the scope of its investigations predominantly to the field of physical things; that is, to the investigation of such objects and phenomena as will decay eventually, as are time-bound? What a narrow horizon: physical matter and existence to which our time concept applies. (It is indeed proper to speak of fission as a “timely” discovery!) If mankind is to survive the next few decades as a civilized society, it is necessary now to widen the scope of science to include first and foremost the study of life-forces manifest in nature and man. In his book Man or Matter, Ernst Lehrs concludes the chapter on “Radiant Matter” with the following sentences: “The insight we have gained into the nature of electricity and magnetism has led us to the realization that with every act of setting electromagnetic energies in motion we interfere with the entire levity-gravity balance of our planet by turning part of the earth's coherent substance into cosmic ‘dust.’ Thus we may say that whenever we generate electricity we speed up the earth's process of cosmic ageing. Obviously this is tremendously enhanced by the creation of artificial radioactivity along the lines recently discovered, whereby it has now become possible to transmute chemical elements into one another, or even to cancel altogether their gravity-bound existence.

“To see things in this light is to realize that with our having become able to rouse electricity and magnetism from their dormant state and make them work for us, a gigantic responsibility has developed for mankind. It was man's fate to remain unaware of this fact during the first phase of the electrification of his civilization; to continue now in this state of unawareness would spell peril for the human race.” [see Note 15] Lehrs speaks of a needed new awareness. Max Born — teacher of Robert Oppenheimer, Edvard Teller and many other famous nuclear physicists — was equally outspoken. “It is of critical importance that our generation be able to “re-think” (umzudenken). Should it not be able to do this, the days of civilized humanity are numbered,” [see Note 16] said Born in 1955. Nor had Albert Einstein any doubts about the situation: “Our world faces a crisis as yet unperceived by those possessing the power to make great decisions for good or evil. The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking, and thus we drift toward unparalleled catastrophe.” Elsewhere he said “We need an essentially new kind of thinking if mankind is to stay alive.” [see Note 10] Did he not know that Rudolf Steiner had given us this new kind of thinking even before the Theory of Relativity was announced in 1905? A thinking not limited to an awareness of things and their interplay, however complicated, but one able to grasp and recognize the forces that created them and still are active in them; a thinking that allows us to become aware of these forces in an altogether concrete manner, yet not patterned on the thinking of concepts of a physical nature — yes Nature, because now in our thinking we need to rise above her. This alone will enable us to recognize the “nature” of fission as a death force and give us the moral strength to make the decision not to use it, neither in war nor in peace. Otherwise the spiritual being that gives men the impulse to promote a nuclear development in an electrified civilisation will remain unrecognized.

How important this is was pointed out by Rudolf Steiner when he said that it is one of the secret aspects of the spiritual world, that evil forces can retain their power only as long as we are not conscious of them. The development of consciousness, of the awareness of certain evil spiritual forces can be compared to the daylight, dispelling evil spirits. Rudolf Steiner suggested that we make as strong and as clear an inner picture of these inimical forces as we possibly can so that we learn to recognize them. Then we find that we are also creating a counter-picture of them in our mind, and this acts like the light, forcing them to flee.

The power of Light! It gives life to our planet, it warms our hearts, it illuminates our minds! Might it not be that the supreme force in the world also will give us renewed energy, if we but resolve to cooperate with it!

SOURCE: http://wn.rsarchive.org/RelAuthors/Rasc ... index.html

Suzanne and Friend

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 am
Profile Personal album

Post Radiation Hot Spots
Remo,

A couple of items for discussion. First to your connection of UFOs with radiation Hot Spots (nuclear power plants, etc.)

Quote:
Remo wrote in (Weak) nuclear force and UFOs in my theory

Thus, the important aspect is the antineutrino. As I read today, the decays of a nuclear power plant produce 10^13 (artificially produced) antineutrinos per cm^2 per second. This means that through one square centimeter of someone who stands in a distance of 10 meters away from the reactor 10x1,000,000x1,000,000 (artificially produced) antineutrinos "flow".

As a comparison: Through every square centimeter of matter on the earth every second (more or less) 10^10 sun neutrinos "flow". This is 10,000x1,000,000 neutrinos. This means that a nuclear power plant produces 1,000 times more antineutrinos (GJS: locally) than the sun's production of neutrinos.

I have added the word “locally” to your above statement in order for it to be technically correct. Thus, compared to the neutrinos from the sun “locally” in the immediate vicinity of a nuclear power plant one would experience 1,000 times more “flow” per square cm. This “flow” per square cm from the power plant, however, falls off with distance from the plant just like it does from the sun - by the radius squared. Thus, at about half a mile away (1000 meters) the neutrino flow density from the power plant would be 10 times less than that experienced coming from the sun or 10^9. At 10,000 meters or 6 miles from the power plant the density would fall to 10^7. So, I guess you mean to say a power plant is a local hot spot. The local hot spot for the sun would be at its surface where the neutrino production density would be 50,000 times greater or 10^14 to 10^15 per square cm.

So, the psychological thread being followed is that the World Soul would like humans to also enter “moon” consciousness (that other center of knowing) and not just “solar” consciousness and like this plays off the solar “radiations” connection to nuclear power plants, etc. If humans continue to enter only into the “solar” aspect of consciousness then those new births (images) one could have seen in “moon” consciousness fails to be incarnated and build up in the “condenser” in the Beyond.

Also, since neutrinos have mass and are therefore fermions (which require space) how can they enter the unus mundus – the place of no space? Are they able to transform into bosons?

Gregory

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:17 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Radiation Hot Spots
Gregory Sova wrote:

So, the psychological thread being followed is that the World Soul would like humans to also enter “moon” consciousness (that other center of knowing) and not just “solar” consciousness and like this plays off the solar “radiations” connection to nuclear power plants, etc. If humans continue to enter only into the “solar” aspect of consciousness then those new births (images) one could have seen in “moon” consciousness fails to be incarnated and build up in the “condenser” in the Beyond.

Gregory

Cher Gregory,

something bugs me in the above statement.

1) I don't consider that what we call the 'World Soul' wants anything. This is far too much an anthropomorphic view for me.

2) You seem to reduce 'new births' to images. Well, as far as my experience allows me to speak the moment of the 'inner quantum leap' is something that goes much 'farther' than images. It's multi-dimensionnal and past any description. You just know it has happened.

3) I hope you do not mean by this a regression to a purely psychological apprehension of the phenomenom described by Remo as the twin process.

I know that it is almost impossible to speak of these things. I know also how important it is to encourage people to try BCI.

However it is my duty as the 'Unus Mundus admin' :lol: to avoid misunderstandings as much as I can...

Best

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Avoiding Misunderstandings
Cher Roger,

The thrust of my point was to the question of how fermions can enter the unus mundus. That issue has yet to be settled as far as I am concerned. The other comment for discussion was to clear up any technical misunderstanding about the range of influence caused by nuclear power plant hotspots.

To your various concerns,

1. Certainly to the extent that the WS is acausal one could say “she doesn’t want anything”. But of course that flies in the face of why do we have dreams or visions if the WS doesn’t want anything. Further to evolution of the species.

2. I hardly meant to reduce “births” to images – in as much as “all that you see, becomes” – the quantum leap happens - for “seeing” collapses the wave function; it is the single slit incarnation “instrument” of choice. This is something Pauli told me some years ago now when he appeared in a vision – that only the living can collapse the wave function and that is why he wanted to “see” with me. Further, to Ann’s recent post Higher Realm Tikkun in which she noted “it does require the willingness of some one still alive in this world to be a willing, interceding partner in the "fixing". This the Rabbi says is because there are things that can be done in this world that are not possible to accomplish in other realms. The reason he gives is because we the living still have free will.”

3. I certainly do not mean to follow a regression to a purely psychological apprehension of the phenomenom described by Remo as in the twin process. I did mean, however, that the unconscious uses simile’s to try to communicate an essential idea. The Gulf oil spill contains similar essential ideas as far as I can see - since the "gusher" was a two phase flow of gas (spirit) and oil (matter).

Quote:
Simile - A figure of speech in which two essentially unlike things are compared.

Gregory

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 pm
Founder

Post Re: Radiation Hot Spots
Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
I have added the word “locally” to your above statement in order for it to be technically correct. Thus, compared to the neutrinos from the sun “locally” in the immediate vicinity of a nuclear power plant one would experience 1,000 times more “flow” per square cm. This “flow” per square cm from the power plant, however, falls off with distance from the plant just like it does from the sun - by the radius squared. Thus, at about half a mile away (1000 meters) the neutrino flow density from the power plant would be 10 times less than that experienced coming from the sun or 10^9. At 10,000 meters or 6 miles from the power plant the density would fall to 10^7. So, I guess you mean to say a power plant is a local hot spot. The local hot spot for the sun would be at its surface where the neutrino production density would be 50,000 times greater or 10^14 to 10^15 per square cm.

My trouble is that I am not an experimental physicist. Thus, I can only guess that these comparisions are right. Thanks for the correction.

However, I think that we should compare the production of sun neutrinos with the production of nuclear plants antineutrinos on earth, where we live. Further, the interesting point is that my patient was, so to speak, attraced by the nuclear power plant. This could mean that something in her felt that she should be "filled" with antineutrinos compensating the sun neutrinos. Of course, this process was completely unconscious; as is the will-based technical production of antineutrinos in the nuclear power plants by the "sun consciousness."

The conscious process would have been the "production of antineutrinos," ie matter-psyche, with the help of BCI. This would correspond to your next statement:

Quote:

Quote:
Also, since neutrinos have mass and are therefore fermions (which require space) how can they enter the unus mundus – the place of no space? Are they able to transform into bosons?

As I show in my ms Return of the World Soul, in the unus mundus or psychophysical reality there is no spin anymore, and thus no distinction between bosons and fermions, between force particles and matter particles. Symbolically spoken, matter-psyche is some sort of a boson-fermion. It is the real (and magic) force of matter (not accepted by physics!), as is, symbolically seen, the antineutrino as matter-psyche.

Funny, that recent research results in the Gran Sasso experiment in Italy [see Antineutrinos aus dem Erdinnern (in German)] have shown that it must be antineutrinos that heat the "stove" (an alchemical athanor?) under our feet, in the inside of the earth.

Remo

PS: Perhaps someone finds the above article in English.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Avoiding Misunderstandings
Gregory Sova wrote:
1. Certainly to the extent that the WS is acausal one could say “she doesn’t want anything”. But of course that flies in the face of why do we have dreams or visions if the WS doesn’t want anything. Further to evolution of the species.

2. I hardly meant to reduce “births” to images – in as much as “all that you see, becomes” – the quantum leap happens - for “seeing” collapses the wave function; it is the single slit incarnation “instrument” of choice. This is something Pauli told me some years ago now when he appeared in a vision – that only the living can collapse the wave function and that is why he wanted to “see” with me.

I think the point is that we should accept that the world soul lives in a world of potential being, which only becomes actual being, ie reality in our world, when we observe these quantum leaps. Instead, the inventors of quantum physics do not just observe but act by will. Already in the year 2003, in Psychovision: UFO Page I formulated all this as follows:

Quote:
Since the 17th century, the deification of the Logos ego led to an omission of the development of the introverted Eros consciousness. Therefore, the conscious observation of the microcosmic coniunctio in one's own body and soul, which is autonomous and absolutely independent of our consciousness, is not possible anymore. Instead of concentrating on the resulting birth of the World Soul's "children", the empirically observable natural "inner quantum leaps", Western science was and is yet misled by a deeply unconscious power complex which enforced it to produce artificial quantum leaps in outer matter. The destructive consequences of this behaviour are the atomic bomb and the nuclear plants (UFOs are so interested in!). Since the invention of the atomic bomb, will power, a Logos principle, produces artificially liberated radioactivity of outer matter, i.e. in the macrocosm: The World Soul is raped by the will-power of Western science and forced to give birth to "children" She does not want to incarnate at all.

Because of the repression of the Eros consciousness, the divine feminine principle is not, as in Medieval times, able anymore to present her creations to mankind in the introverted world of the microcosm. As a logical conclusion of this repression, She is now forced to incarnate her "children" in the macrocosm, as UFOs and their inhabitants. Further, as a raped woman, She seeks for revenge and rapes her victims, too, by forcing them into an unconscious change from the will-powered Logos into the will-less Eros. Like this She pummels or even destroys the extraverted Logos consciousness: UFO encounter and abduction happen spontaneously (creatio continua) and must therefore be observed by the victims against their conscious will.

Remo

PS: Gregory, perhaps some people here would like to know a little more about your meeting with Pauli in the Beyond.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Higher Realm Tikkun
Ann, Suzanne, All

Gregory Sova wrote:
Further, to Ann’s recent post Higher Realm Tikkun in which she noted “it does require the willingness of some one still alive in this world to be a willing, interceding partner in the "fixing". This the Rabbi says is because there are things that can be done in this world that are not possible to accomplish in other realms. The reason he gives is because we the living still have free will.”

This is an incredibly important post for me. I hope I can answer tomorrow. It seems that the Rabbi has developed a system following Isaak Luria's original idea that man must help God [I would say the Goddess] in the restoration of the destroyed creation.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Avoiding Misunderstandings and Tikkun
All,

Hmmm...

Are dreams and visions 'sent' by the 'World Soul'?
Is the 'World Soul' the 'good mother' asking for help?

I'd rather put things differently. Consciousness is an ordeal, a plague that befell humankind (at least). So far humankind has done its best to run without it, maybe because it is easier, less costly in energy in the short term, and of course less painful. Counsciousness is not the friend of lazyness, it calls for efforts and self transcendence.
It also carries a meaning, a practical responsibility: the Tikkun is not wanted, called for. It simply is our job, our responsibility, and obviously something quite difficult to grasp.

In this sense consciousness is about helping giving birth not because this is 'wanted' but because this is what consciousness is about give the potential dimension the channel to actualize.

As the potential actualizes both the world and the god(dess)-head are changed. It can take any form, each individual is unique as such.

Dreams and visions are like the sway of the sea: from one edge to the other and back again. They are medium and message at the same time.

What makes an archetypal frame evolve? Our conscious reaction to it; we initiate the change by recognizing the unmoving infinity. There creation happens. That is to say incarnation.

I am sorry to become personal here but after publishing 'the cry of the Pélican' I understood why I had been awed by this text. There is something new in it, an evolution of the archetypal frame of the divine couple. Pieces of art are there to express such changes: what this one brings forwards as the new incarnation is that as opposed to the previous stories that have been told through at tleast the 12 past centuries, the divine couple stays on earth, the union does not happen in the beyond any more, but here on the planet in blood and flesh.

I guess this is good news. A fruit of consciousness, maybe the consciousness of still too few beings, expanding and 'Tikkun-ing...'

It took me quite a time to understand 'the cry of the Pélican' in that context. And I started to wonder if there were other signs of the same kind in possibly less conscious expressions.

And I guess I found some. In Avatar by James Cameron, a film far from being a masterpiece though a big success, something very specific happens: in the most desperate situation, to save the people he belongs toafter his initiation, the hero asks the local planet goddess for help. His act is genuine, it is an act of love. The locals tell him that the planet goddess never takes side.

But then the final battle against the invaders-destroyers is won because the planet goddess is touched and does take side.

This is also Tikkun.

Dreams and visions are like the sway of the sea: from one edge to the other and back again. They are medium and message at the same time.

Love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Pauli’s Visit
Remo,

Thanks for answering my question about how fermions can enter the Beyond. I mostly do not remember anymore the text of Return of the World Soul where you assume no spin. This is most helpful to me – not sure how you arrived at such a conclusion but I would imagine it is in keeping with all the rest of your researches – painfully reached by following your process.

Here is the Pauli visit text I recorded.

Quote:
28 May 2003 Vision

Pauli Wants To See

Wolfgang Pauli has shown up on my left side as I meditated with eyeshade on in a recliner. He just looks at me. Eventually I inquire,

Quote:
How can I help you?

He replies,

Quote:
I would like to see.

I say,

Quote:
Do you mean the new psychic matter?

And he says,

Quote:
Yes!

I inquire,

Quote:
Well, can’t you see the new psychic matter from your side?

He answers,

Quote:
No. Only you can collapse the wave function.

And I quietly thought,

Quote:
Yes, that is a good point. I never quite let that in before. I mean I know God needs man but I did not reflect on the idea that all who cross over into the Beyond are not able to any longer collapse the wave function.

I then have the feeling that he would like to journey with me. So I inquire,

Quote:
How does it help you to see by journeying with me?

He replies,

Quote:
Because then I can see through you.

By journeying I mean observing the inner movie. I was into shamanism at the time and the language of that approach to the psyche is to journey to the upper, middle or lower worlds.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 pm
Founder

Post Replacement of the Spin by the Taoist Circulation of Light
Gregory Sova wrote:
Remo,

Thanks for answering my question about how fermions can enter the Beyond. I mostly do not remember anymore the text of Return of the World Soul where you assume no spin. This is most helpful to me – not sure how you arrived at such a conclusion but I would imagine it is in keeping with all the rest of your researches – painfully reached by following your process.

I insert here the text in Return of the World Soul that deals with the replacement of the spin, the "objectivation of rotation," by the meditative exercise "The circulation of light" out of The Secrect of the Golden Flower. For the ones to whom this text is too long, I abbreviate:

My postulate is the following:
On a psychophysical level the spin hypothesis, the objectified rotation has to be replaced by the Taoist exercise of the (reversed) circulation of light.

[copyright 2007 by Remo F. Roth, Zurich, Switzerland]

Quote:
6.16 Interpretation of some of Pauli’s most decisive dreams, visions and auditions as an empirical confirmation of the psychophysical theory

6.16.1 “People who know what rotation is”

One of the most important goals of this book is the understanding of some of Wolfgang Pauli’s very informative dreams and visions. According to Carl Jung we can interpret a series of archetypal dreams without any associations, just by comparing the common motifs and their chronological development . I will apply this method to the interpretation of some of the Nobel laureate’s most decisive dreams.

I would like to begin with the earliest dream, which I mentioned several times, the dream of the objectification of rotation :

The dream of the objectification of rotation:

Quote:
“The ‘Blond’ is standing next to me. In an ancient book I am reading about the Inquisition trials against the disciples of the teachings of Copernicus (Galileo, Giordano Bruno) as well as about Kepler’s image of the Trinity.

Then the Blond says: ‘The men whose wives have objectified rotation are being tried.’ These words upset me greatly. The Blond disappears, and to my consternation the book also becomes a dream image: I find myself in a courtroom with the other accused men. I want to send my wife a message, and I write a note: ‘Come at once, I am on trial.’ It is getting dark, and for a long time I cannot find anyone to give the note to. But finally a Negro comes along and says in a friendly way that he will deliver the note to my wife.

Soon after the Negro has left with the note, my wife turns up in fact and says to me: ‘You forgot to say good night to me.’ Now it starts to get lighter, and the situation is as it was at the beginning (except that my wife is now present, too): The ‘Blond’ is standing next to me once more, and I am reading the ancient book again. Then the Blond says to me sadly (apparently referring to the book): ‘The judges do not know what rotation or revolution is, and that is why they cannot understand the men.’ With the insistent voice of a teacher he goes on to say: ‘But you know what rotation is!’ ‘Of course’ is my immediate reply, ‘The cycle [German: der Kreislauf] and the circulation of light —all that is part of the basic rudiments.’ (This seemed to be a reference to psychology, but the word is never mentioned.) Whereupon the Blond says: ‘Now you understand the men whose wives have objectified their rotation for them.’ Then I kiss my wife and say to her: ‘good night! It is terrible what these poor people who have been charged are going through!’ I grow very sad and start crying. But the Blond says with a smile: ‘Now you’ve got the first key in your hand.’”

We realized that this dream of the year 1946 initialized Pauli’s intensification of his research on the conflict between Johannes Kepler and Robert Fludd, the empirical scientist and the alchemist at the beginning of modern science during the 17th century. We have further seen that the Nobel laureate half consciously anticipated a conflict in his soul, and that he expressed this presentiment in a letter with the remark that he carries Kepler as well as Fludd in himself. However, exactly this conflict did not play any role when he wrote Background Physics, the theoretical paper dealing with a possible world behind the split into physics and depth psychology, in which he definitely repressed the yin/yang bipolarity of the energy term. However, in contradiction to this he compared the physical radioactive nucleus with the psychophysically defined infans solaris, symbolically equivalent to the quintessence and the red tincture, the last goal of the Hermetic alchemical opus. Though he compared physical radioactivity with its radiation with the red tincture , the “psychophysical radioactive core,” which at the end of the opus also sends out a radiation, he was however not able to realize that the radioactive decay could be a process happening on a deeper, on the psychophysical level of reality. He was however already conscious of the fact that the background of Fludd’s opus was the coniunctio archetype. Since in the latter the energy term is defined in a bipolar way, a big conflict arose in the Nobel laureate, the deepest background of which he was however not able to become conscious of.

Thus, we have to understand what the dream of the objectification of rotation means. A very interesting detail concerning my research is the fact that in the context of this dream Pauli mentions for the first time the idea of the creation of a neutral language for the description of processes happening in the unified psychophysical reality, the unus mundus, a task I tried to fulfil with the definition of the twin process using exactly such a neutral language.

The beginning of the dream talks about the Nobel laureate’s deepest problem: He is reading in an ancient book about the Inquisition trials against the disciples of Copernicus, i.e., about Galilei, Giordano Bruno, as well as about Kepler’s image of the Trinity. Then, however, the scene changes and Pauli is now himself the accused in the courtroom.

It is obvious that the dream talks about the physicist’s half conscious conflict between the worldview of Hermetic alchemy and modern science beginning with Galilei and Kepler. He is accused to remain on the side of science! What a heavy reproach for “the conscience of physics,” as Pauli was called by his colleagues. However, as we will see , the magician is also an “antiscientist.” Thus the Inquisitor is an aspect of the Eros Self in Pauli, which does not agree with his strictly scientific attitude.

The Inquisitor being an aspect of the magician is the reason why at the beginning of the dream he – here he is called the Blond – is present. He formulates the reproach in a different way: “The men whose wives have objectified rotation are being tried.” Later, in a letter of 1953 to Marie-Louise von Franz, Pauli interprets the white woman as his inner femme inspiratrice fertilizing him with creative physical ideas. Thus we can interpret the wives in the dream as his Anima, which is also present as the (one-dimensional) “light, fruitful Anima” in both Seals which Pauli drew the day before the visual-auditive experience of the dancing Chinese, the quintessence and the square in November 1953 . As he mentions as a comment to the second Seal , at the beginning of the fifties this light physical Anima became more and more negative; the dark however, the Chinese, which I interpret as a symbol of the anima mundi became more and more positive. Thus, we realize that the opposition between the physically creative Anima and the psychophysical anima mundi, exactly the two archetypes Carl Jung as well as Wolfgang Pauli were not able to distinguish from each other , produces the conflict in the Nobel laureate.

Later, in the year 1956, Pauli confesses the same conflict to Carl Jung. In an interpretation of one of his dreams of the new houses (see below) he writes :

Quote:
“The ‘light anima’ has entered into a secret relationship with the shadow (Devil, princeps huius mundi), and this is precisely why this light female figure has become so suspect for me.”

And he continues with his solution of the problem:

Quote:
“In my view, only a chthonic, instinctive wisdom can save mankind from the dangers of the atom bomb, which is precisely why the material-chthonic, ostracized by Christianity as unspiritual, acquires a positive value sign. This manifests itself particularly in the fact that the dark-chthonic anima [anima mundi; RFR] now seems to me superior, and its connection with the light (spiritual) side of the ‘Master’ is a source of hope. So for me, light and dark no longer coincide with good and evil. Down in the dark depths of the earth an assumptio of the woman is required, and not far away from humans in the Heaven.” [The last sentence translation mine, since Roscoe’s translation is not correct.]

Here Pauli again attacks Carl Jung’s quaternities kept up in the heaven at a great distance from people and with it of course also the depth psychologist’s (one-dimensional) Anima concept. As we have seen , the Nobel laureate’s solution was the definition of the chthonic principle as the “trinity to below.” Since he is however not yet able to really differentiate between Carl Jung’s Anima, symbolic thinking, and the anima mundi, the magic principle of Hermetic alchemy that I call the matter-psyche aspect of energy, he cannot return to Robert Fludd, as his Fludd/flood synchronicity had demanded. Like this he is neither able to abandon the strictly scientific attitude. This is the real reason why in the dream of the objectification of rotation he is accused by the Inquisitor/stranger and magician.

The next passage talks of Pauli’s personal feeling problems, of course a result of the identification with the physically creative Anima. The problem is solved by a black man, an Eros aspect, who becomes a messenger of his note to his wife, in which he tells her that he was withheld at the court.

Then, the scene at the very beginning of the dream repeats: The magician/stranger comes back and Pauli reads once again the ancient book. Now the former says with a sad voice: “The judges do not know what rotation or revolution is, and that is why they cannot understand the men,” and he continues: “But you know what rotation is!”

This is a very enigmatic passage. Pauli is accused by the Inquisitor/magician because of his scientific standpoint; however, the magician is an antiscientist and does not understand anything of science. The antiscientific aspect of the magician, the Inquisitor, knows however that Pauli is able to anticipate the answer: The principle of rotation seems to be the decisive answer to the problem. Of course, since the Nobel laureate more than 20 years ago had invented the spin, some sort of an internal rotation, we first assume that the spin is meant. However he answers with thorough conviction that the solution is “the cycle and the circulation of light.”

Before I can interpret this part of the dream, I have to tell the reader an important aspect of depth psychological dream interpretation: Experience has shown us that sometimes in dreams the real ego is not present, and thus the “dream ego” behaves in a completely different manner than the former. This is also the case in Pauli’s dream: Actually it talks of what I defined above as the Eros ego.

The clarification of this motif in the dream helps in the interpretation of the setting of the sun in the Taoist text above. It means the transformation of the Logos ego into the Eros ego and the possibility of its relationship with the Eros Self, whereas the chaos we can translate with the disease of the individual as the starting point of Symptom/Symbol Transformation and the chaos in the unus mundus as the collective destruction created as an effect of the artificial fission, which, as we realized, has to be overcome by Body-Centered Imagination.

It is thus the complementary Eros ego – not known by most people but connected to the deepest roots – that knows more than the Logos ego. This is why the physicist’s alter ego can give the above answer: “Of course,” “the cycle and the circulation of light – all that is part of the basic rudiments.”

With this remark out of the preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious (C.G. Jung) we approach the essence of the dream. The circulation of light is an exercise of the Taoist contemplation process with its goal, the creation of the Golden Flower described in the T’ai I Chin Hua Tsung Chih (The Secret of the Golden Flower) , which Richard Wilhelm translated into German and published in 1929 together with a comment of Carl Jung. In this Chinese alchemical treatise, which Pauli knew when he had the above dream , a contemplation method is described, in which one let circulate the “light” in one’s own body.

Since the old Chinese master’s goal consisted in creating the Logos ego, they suggest a circulation which begins in the coccyx and there rises up in the back to the parting. Then one lets flow back the light in the front of the body . We in the West should however be conscious of the fact that we have already developed the Logos and have to come down into the belly. Thus, as an introduction to Body-Centered Imagination I turn around the flow: One lets the light or the water or any other substance chosen by the creative human itself flow down the back to the coccyx. Then one turns it around into one of the lower three chakras. Like this the shape of a 6 is reached. Then, one goes back to the parting and begins anew. This exercise – I call it also the reverse circulation of the light – helps to enter the Eros ego, i.e., the concentration onto one of the three lower chakras.

One of the most important preconditions of this Taoist/alchemical contemplative method is the opinion that this specific light belongs on the one hand to one’s own body, on the other, however, also to the whole universe. To show the reader the revolutionary transformation that is described as the goal of The Secret of the Golden Flower and similar texts, I cite the decisive part literally :

Quote:
“It is said: The seed-blossom of the human body must be concentrated upward in the empty space … Immortality is contained in this sentence and also the overcoming of the world is contained in it. That is the common goal of all religions.

The Light is not in the body alone, neither is it only outside the body. Mountains and rivers and the great Earth are lit by sun and moon; all that is this Light; therefore it is not only within the body. Understanding and clarity, knowing and enlightenment, and all motion (of the spirit), are likewise this Light; therefore it is not just something outside the body. The Light-flower of Heaven and Earth fills all thousand spaces. But also the Light-flower of one body passes through Heaven and covers the Earth. Therefore, just as the Light is circulating, so Heaven and Earth, mountains and rivers, are all rotating with it at the same time. To concentrate the seed-flower of the human body above in the eyes, that is the great key of the human body. Children, take heed! If for a day you do not practise meditation, this Light streams out, who knows wither? If you only meditate for a quarter of an hour, you can set ten thousand aeons and a thousand births at rest. All methods take their source in quietness. This marvellous magic cannot be fathomed.” [Emphasis mine]

In my terminology we could express the goal of The Secret of the Golden Flower – corresponding to Carl Jung’s identity of point A with the whole collective unconscious and Isaak Luria’s tikkun – in the way that during the exercise of the rotation of light as described above psychophysical nonlocality is reached. On the background of the results of my research we know that in the moment, in which the state of the Eros ego is created it is simultaneously connected to the Eros Self and is able to observe the singular inner quantum leap in it – the twin process happens, and the new content, mostly an inner image out of the belly, is realized.

In the text psychophysical nonlocality is described as the identity of the inner rotation with the rotation of the whole universe. This state of affairs is verified by a late dream of Pauli. On September 28, 1952 he dreamed the following dream :

Quote:
Dream of the Chinese woman who transforms the oscillation into rotation and like this dissolves space:
“The Chinese woman walks on ahead and beckons me to follow. She opens a trapdoor and walks down some steps, leaving the door open. Her movements are oddly dancelike; she does not speak but only expressed herself in mime, almost as in ballet. I follow her and see that the steps lead into an auditorium, in which ‘the strangers’ are waiting for me. The Chinese woman indicates that I should get up onto the rostrum and address the people, apparently to deliver a lecture. As I am waiting, she ‘dances’ rhythmically back up the steps, through the open door into the open air, and then back down again. As she does so, she keeps the index finger of her left hand and her left arm pointing upward, her right arm and the index finger of her right hand pointing downward. The repetition of this rhythmic movement now has a powerful effect, in that gradually it becomes a rotation movement (circulation of light). The difference between the two floors seems to diminish ‘magically.’ As I am actually mounting the rostrum of the auditorium, I wake up.”

We realize first the motif of the oscillation, a topic which appeared very often in Pauli’s dreams .The dance reminds us of the dancing Chinese in the visual-auditive experience of her and the Seal of Solomon, the quintessence and the square, but also of the dancer Käthe Deppner, of whom the physicist divorced and immediately after invented the neutrino. I interpreted the Seal as the bipolarity of the energy term on a psychophysical level. In Background Physics of 1948 Pauli mentions “the ancient idea of polar opposites, such as the Chinese Yang and Yin,” which he however again reduces to complementarity .

We can therefore be sure that the oscillation of the Chinese woman means the bipolarity of the energy term as well as the potentiality of the constellated twin process, especially since the anima mundi is here presented as a Chinese, and thus as a symbol of the yin principle, of the matter-psyche, or of the Eros Self.

This interpretation is backed by the fact that during the oscillation the Chinese “keeps the index finger of her left hand and her left arm pointing upward, her right arm and the index finger of her right hand pointing downward.” Symbolically seen, “left” and “downwards” are synonymous, as well as “right” and “upwards.” Here, however, “left” is combined with “upwards,” and “right” with “downwards.” It is obvious that the “preconscious knowledge of the unconscious” (C.G. Jung) would like to stress that with the help of the oscillating movement an exchange of attributes takes place. Or as Taoism expresses the process: In the moment of the Tao yang becomes yin, and in the same moment yin becomes yang, and an incarnation has taken place. The latter process, as well as the exchange of attributes in Hermetic alchemy corresponds exactly to what I call the singular quantum leap happening during the twin process, or in a physical-symbolic language the discharge of the acausal condenser in the unus mundus that leads to incarnation.

The next step in the above dream of 1952 consists in a magic change of space. By dancing the oscillations or the up and down rhythm the Chinese anima mundi causes first a rotation of space. Exactly this transformation is also presented in the Golden Flower: “Just as the Light is circulating, so Heaven and Earth, mountains and rivers, are all rotating with it at the same time.” In contrast to Pauli’s dream such a collective rotation of the universe is however connected to the individual exercise of the circulation of light. It is thus the psychophysical nonlocality between the microcosm and the macrocosm, of which the Nobel laureate is not conscious of, since he cannot see the necessity of the transformation of the Logos into the Eros ego for the realization of spatial nonlocality.

We can further conclude that in the dream as well as in the exercise of the Golden Flower, a transformation of oscillation into rotation is described. Obviously the development into a rotation is connected to the exchange of attributes, which we can characterize as a spontaneous singular quantum leap happening during the above described twin process in the Eros Self observed by the Eros ego.

But this is not yet the end of the magic process described in the dream: Next, obviously caused by the rotation and thus as an effect of the singular quantum leap space is contracted. This means nothing less than the overcoming and abolishment of the idea of physical space: “Point-space” and “all-space” become identical. Thus, described is exactly the same situation as in the Golden Flower: The identity of the microcosmic human body with the macrocosmic universe, corresponding to Carl Jung’s Point A hypothesis and to the tikkun of Isaak Luria. As we have realized, in a modern terminology we can say that psychophysical nonlocality of space is reached. Since physical time is only possible with its definition in space – we measure time with the help of motion in space – this concept is overcome. As we will just see, the idea of physical matter is replaced by the concept of the subtle or vegetative body.

The Nobel laureate must have had a hunch of such processes, since shortly after the remark of the yin/yang polarity in Background Physics he compares the oscillating motion, which appeared always together with the “Anima” [the anima mundi; RFR], with the multiplicatio, the last goal of Hermetic alchemy. He writes :

Quote:
“What is meant by multiplicatio is the tendency of a psychic situation to be repeated or become more widespread … [a] phenomenon [which] is mentioned frequently in Western alchemy. I first came across it in the text of the goldenen Blüte [Golden Flower] translated by Wilhelm …: ‘The Book of Successful Contemplation (Ying Kuan Ching) says: The sun sinks in the Great Water and magical pictures of trees in rows arise. The setting of the sun means that in Chaos … a foundation is laid: That is the condition free of polar opposites’.”

Then he compares the situation of the oscillation also with the one described in hexagram #51, Chên, The Arousing (Shock, Thunder) of the I Ching and tells us that it is exactly “the multiplicatio, [which] is circumscribed in the Commentary: ‘The upheaval alarms everyone for one hundred miles around’.”

In a modern terminology we can interpret the multiplicatio as the effect of psychophysical nonlocality, the spreading out of an incarnation event into the surrounding. According to my hypothesis, such events happen during the singular quantum leap, in the moment of the discharge of the “acausal condenser.” As we know, this situation is symbolically represented as the rotation principle, so that we can describe the general process as a transformation of oscillation into rotation – exactly the motif that pursued Wolfgang Pauli in many dreams and visions .

Since, however, Pauli neither knows the Eros ego nor its ability to observe the singular quantum leap happening in the Eros Self – in a symbolic language: the oscillative ego, the Eros ego is able to observe the spontaneous transformation of oscillation into rotation in the Eros Self – he is not able to realize that exactly by this transformation “the condition free of polar opposites” is created, which is equivalent to the overcoming of the objectification of rotation, of the mathematical definition of the spin. Therefore he cannot realize that in such moments, as shown in the above examples of BCI and SST, in the Eros ego “magical pictures arise,” which correspond to the symbolic term “rotation,” and mean acausal incarnation.

As we know, the multiplicatio belongs to the second goal of Hermetic alchemy, the “radiation” of the gold, the extraction of the red tincture or of the quintessence, and to the birth of the infans solaris, which is reached after the first goal, the creation of the intermediary realm symbolized by the Seal of Solomon, the philosophical gold or the lapis. In a modern terminology I interpreted the multiplicatio, the essential attribute of the last goal, as one of the most important effects of the observed twin process, the singular (acausal) quantum leap. Now we can concretize this final goal, the Hermetic alchemical multiplicatio, a little further: The result of the twin process corresponds to the individual creation of the “magical pictures,” which, as a result of psychophysical nonlocality, seems also to influence the surrounding or perhaps even the whole universe. My hypothesis concerning the result of Body-Centered Imagination is verified: The creation of the vegetative or subtle body in oneself leads to a higher quality of the anima mundi, of the world soul.

How close to the solution of the psychophysical problem the Nobel laureate came, shows the following passage, also formulated in Background Physics. After interpreting the bipolarity of the oscillation process as a separation into two components and comparing it with the physical doublet splitting of the spectral lines and with the birth of a child he writes about the “psychic birth” as a result of yogin meditation :

Quote:
“The ‘child’ is a pictorial representation of the … ‘spirit body’ or ‘adamantine body’ or the ‘corpus subtile’ [the subtle body; or vegetative body in my terminology; RFR] – a concept that has been very familiar in the West since late antiquity (especially to the Gnostics). This is linked to the idea of a ‘superior personality part,’ which is more constant than the ego, can outlive it, and is said to express itself by appearing as a specter or ghost ... This corpus subtile, as its name suggests, would have not only a psychic existence assigned to it but also a physical one (the latter, it seems to me, in a way that would be very unclear to us).”

Thus it is the Nobel laureate of physics who combines the coniunctio with the idea of the subtle body, the microcosmic aspect of the macrocosmic world soul created during this life for the afterlife. In the opinion of most scientists the “conscience of physics” becomes like this of course some sort of a mystic. As we have seen, he proposed to reach this goal with the help of a combination of modern physics with parapsychology.

After the interpretation of the contemplation process and its revolutionary effects with the help of a modern terminology including quantum physical as well as depth psychological insights we can now return to Pauli’s dream of the objectification of rotation. After his alter ego’s realization of the replacement of the physical rotation, the spin, by the contemplation method of the Golden Flower, the magician says: “Now you understand the men whose wives have objectified the rotation for them,” and “Now you have got the first key in your hand.” By understanding that the rotation means an inner process, the circulation of light, Pauli’s alter ego has overcome the spin, the invention of his creative physical Anima. Simultaneously physical space, time and mass is abolished and replaced by the subtle body hypothesis.

Since, however, the Nobel laureate is not yet able to accept the bipolarity of the energy term and thus cannot realize the corresponding bipolarity of the Logos ego and the Eros ego consciously, he is not able to concretize the process of the creation of the vegetative body more clearly. Thus, the empirical way of the creation of this “physical/psychic body” remains very unclear to him. Today, however, we can neither remain in the modern scientific worldview nor unconsciously regress into the worldview before Copernicus, Galilei, Bruno and Kepler, i.e., the esoteric worldview of today, which is not able to include modern quantum physical and depth psychological insights. On the contrary we have to create a psychophysical theory which includes both. This is exactly what I tried in the course of my book.

Summarizing we can postulate that Pauli’s dream of the objectification of rotation symbolizes the following process: On a psychophysical level the spin hypothesis, the objectified rotation has to be replaced by the Taoist exercise of the (reversed) circulation of light. Following this process helps to abandon the Logos ego and enter the Eros ego. The latter, the wave-like ego, the “conscious oscillation,” is then able to observe singular acausal processes in the Eros Self, in the oscillative unus mundus. The observation of such singular processes in oneself – mostly the viewing of inner images out of one’s own belly – is symbolized by a rotation process happening in the moment of the kairos, in which the spontaneous singular quantum leap happens and physical and/or objective psychic energy transmutates to an increased quality. This process leads into psychophysical nonlocality, in which Carl Jung’s point A situation or the tikkun of Isaak Luria is reached: What happens in one human, in the extreme case has happened in the whole universe. The result of this process is a higher quality of the subtle or vegetative body on the individual level as well as of the world soul on the collective. Like this a healing of individual as well as of the disease of the world becomes possible.

Remo

PS: This is all a little complicated. Thus, tomorrow I will try to explain all this in simpler words.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Replacement of the Spin by the Taoist Circulation of Lig
Remo Roth wrote:

Summarizing we can postulate that Pauli’s dream of the objectification of rotation symbolizes the following process: On a psychophysical level the spin hypothesis, the objectified rotation has to be replaced by the Taoist exercise of the (reversed) circulation of light. Following this process helps to abandon the Logos ego and enter the Eros ego. The latter, the wave-like ego, the “conscious oscillation,” is then able to observe singular acausal processes in the Eros Self, in the oscillative unus mundus. The observation of such singular processes in oneself – mostly the viewing of inner images out of one’s own belly – is symbolized by a rotation process happening in the moment of the kairos, in which the spontaneous singular quantum leap happens and physical and/or objective psychic energy transmutates to an increased quality. This process leads into psychophysical nonlocality, in which Carl Jung’s point A situation or the tikkun of Isaak Luria is reached: What happens in one human, in the extreme case has happened in the whole universe. The result of this process is a higher quality of the subtle or vegetative body on the individual level as well as of the world soul on the collective. Like this a healing of individual as well as of the disease of the world becomes possible.

:D 8) :D

I Ching #50

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The Core Idea: Body-Centered Imagination
To find the core idea behind Wolfgang Pauli's invention of the spin and its necessary replacement by the (reverse) circulation of light, we have to go back to the time and situation in which the Nobel laureate had the idea of the spin.

Because of a strange doubling of the spectral lines in the spectrum of elements, the so-called anomalous Zeeman effect, Pauli was forced to “invent” the spin of the electron. It is a fourth quantum number – and Pauli was convinced that this way he had discovered the solution of the transition from the third to the fourth (which the Axiom of Maria Prophetissa (see Axiom of Maria Prophetissa) describes in an archaic language).

You needn’t understand this physical background too clearly. The important aspect is that this way Pauli defined the spin as the fourth principle. The spin has only two possible states: + or – (plus or minus). For matter (fermions) it is a whole number, for forces (bosons) it is half digit. Thus, since the electron is a fermion, the possible spins for it are +1/2 and -1/2.

The fourth quantum number, the spin, completing the earlier three, means in mathematical terminology that in the three-dimensional space there is a fourth degree of freedom (Freiheitsgrad). This means, in fact, that two different spaces exist. Physics, however, does not accept this fact. It reduces the spin to the normal physical space.

With the help of the spin Pauli also defined the difference between matter and force, one of the main differences of modern physics: matter always has a half digit spin, the spin of a force is defined as a whole digit.

There are speculations, that we project the ego into the electron [for example by Jean Charon, L’Esprit, cet Inconnu. Paris: Albin Michel, 1977 (Translated title: The Spirit: That Stranger Inside Us, 2004); in German: Der Geist der Materie, dt. 1996.: "Spiritual" electron actually contains our entire "I"). This idea is obvious, since the electron circles around the core. Thus, we can define the core as the (Logos) Self in the sense of Carl Jung. I would add that the electron is looked at as the Logos ego.

If we abandon physics and enter the psychophysical world or unus mundus behind or beyond the split into matter and spirit/mind, we must first accept that the energy term is bipolar. It contains what I call in a neutral language the spirit-psyche and the matter-psyche aspect. These energies exist in two different spaces: in the physical, three-dimensional world on the one hand, in the psychophysical reality or unus mundus on the other. Thus, we replace the spin by the bipolarity of the spirit-psyche aspect of "our world" and the matter-psyche aspect of the "other world."

Since we have now two different worlds, the physical and the psychophysical, we can also define two different egos and two different Selfs (or God-images); the "white" of Carl Jung, and the "black" I propose. Besides the Logos ego and the Logos Self, the Eros ego and the Eros Self exist. The latter are ruled by the principle of matter-psyche, of the magic energy of the psychophysical reality that in a mythological language we call the world soul or anima mundi.

With these definitions we realize that the replacement of the spin by the Taoist circulation of light means that with the above mentioned exercise we enter the world of Eros, of the matter-psyche, of the world soul. By letting us fall into this world, we observe processes in which the matter-psyche energy receives a higher quality. Since this world is psychophysically nonlocally connected to our world, also the energy of our world, physical energy and the energy of the human body, receives a higher quality. This process I call Body-Centered Imagination; and it means a (magic) process in which healing of physical disease happens.

This is, in the last consequence, the continuation of the process that was constellated in Wolfgang Pauli.

Remo

PS: This way we also collapse "the wave function of the psychophysical reality," as Pauli demands in Gregory's vision above.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Living the Tikkun in my Specific Case
Remo Roth wrote:
Gregory Sova wrote:
Further, to Ann’s recent post Higher Realm Tikkun in which she noted “it does require the willingness of some one still alive in this world to be a willing, interceding partner in the "fixing". This the Rabbi says is because there are things that can be done in this world that are not possible to accomplish in other realms. The reason he gives is because we the living still have free will.”

This is an incredibly important post for me. I hope I can answer tomorrow. It seems that the Rabbi has developed a system following Isaak Luria's original idea that man must help God [I would say the Goddess] in the restoration of the destroyed creation.Remo

We realize now that Body-Centered Imagination is my specific form of the tikkun. With the help of the epistemology of quantum physics we can say that in the state of the Eros ego we look into (or unify with) the Eros Self, into the psychophysical reality and this way collapse its wave function. Since such a collapsing, experienced by mere inner observation, is a completely acausal process, new creation and incarnation has happened.

Some days ago I had a very impressive dream, in which a Jew came to me and said that I have to understand his world. I think that it is the Hermetic world of Isaak Luria, the Jewish Cabbalist who as the only one developed the idea of the tikkun.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Post Re: The Core Idea: Body-Centered Imagination
Remo Roth wrote:
You needn’t understand this physical background too clearly. The important aspect is that this way Pauli defined the spin as the fourth principle. The spin has only two possible states: + or – (plus or minus). For matter (fermions) it is a whole number, for forces (bosons) it is half digit. Thus, since the electron is a fermion, the possible spins for it are +1/2 and -1/2.

Remo,
I believe you meant to write the opposite there?

I second Jan in thanking you for these posts, and the others too for the discussion. It seems these themes have been appearing in my own dreams over the past year. In one example, my house had a plaque with a Latin(?) inscription. It was supposed to be the house's name. It said "house of the setting sun". I have another dream frequently which drives me crazy because I can never remember more than just vague impressions of it (this is very unusual for me). It always involves moving between an upper and a lower level, usually at an auditorium stage where I am preparing for some type of performance, writing a play or something. There are always men around, usually professor-types, very distinguished. In the most recent one, we traveled down into the earth.

Jess

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:57 am
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

Remo,
I believe you meant to write the opposite there?

Oh yes, Jess!!! This was a Freudian! Of course the four fundamental forces always have a whole digit spin, and matter half digit.

Perhaps this Freudian would like to tell me that I should even more enter the world of the psychophysical reality where there is no difference between matter and force, since the matter-psyche is beyond all this.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Jess

Jess Marks wrote:
I second Jan in thanking you for these posts, and the others too for the discussion. It seems these themes have been appearing in my own dreams over the past year. In one example, my house had a plaque with a Latin(?) inscription. It was supposed to be the house's name. It said "house of the setting sun". I have another dream frequently which drives me crazy because I can never remember more than just vague impressions of it (this is very unusual for me). It always involves moving between an upper and a lower level, usually at an auditorium stage where I am preparing for some type of performance, writing a play or something. There are always men around, usually professor-types, very distinguished. In the most recent one, we traveled down into the earth.

This is really impressive. It seems to be a synchronicity with my interpretation of Pauli's dream of the overcoming of the "objectivation of rotation," of the spin in the part of Return of the World Soul posted above (see Replacement of the Spin by the Taoist Circulation of Light). How wonderful the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious (C.G. Jung) works! The woman with the red cristal (see The Red Cristal) dreams that she has the fate to find the Daoist "house of the setting sun," where the process begins with the oscillation in space, to transform into the rotation, the new creation, the incarnation into our world.

Remo

PS: You had these dreams before you had heard of my interpretation of the Daoist process! This means that it is really a synchronicity, an acausal incarnation process in the world of the mind/spirit, since consciously you did not know of this amplification of your dreams. Thus we cannot say that the dream reacted on your reading my post. There is no causality between the dream and my post.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Abolition of the Pauli Principle and BCI
Remo Roth wrote:
Of course the four fundamental forces always have a whole digit spin, and matter half digit.

This way we can also easily understand the so-called Pauli principle: Bosons, ie. force particles can meet in one point of space. This means that they do not need any space (no archetypal feminine principle!!!). Fermions, however, cannot meet in one point of space. This is what one calls the Pauli exclusion principle or Pauli principle. This is the discovery for which he received the Nobelpreis in 1945. Since the exclusion principle is only valid for fermions, the latter create matter. Matter is thus defined by its extension -- exactly the res extensa of Descartes. To him, and to science in general, the extension is the only characteristic of matter. What an incredible reduction of the archetypal feminine principle.

Bosons, however, the force carrying particles, we can compare with the spirit/psyche principle of Descartes, the res cogitans, the principle that can recognize (erkennen), discover and realize. Bosons are active -- in physics the force is always active and thus masculine; matter and thus the archetypal feminine principle is by definition passive.

Thus, I am conscious about the fact that my postulate of the abolition of the spin, and with it of the distinction between active, masculine bosons and passive, feminine fermions in the psychophysical reality or unus mundus is a revolution of the worldview that not too many people will accept in the near future.

As most of you know, this abolition means the acceptance of matter-psyche as the other principle of the bipolar energy (and thus force) term. It is the acceptance of "negative energy" in physics, of the so-called space energy (which is perhaps the same as the dark energy in the universe and the cosmological constant), and the acceptance of its magic power. The force can be described as some sort of a boson-fermion, what means of course the result of the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio: the androgynous human (homunculus), symbolically equivalent to the quintessence, the red tincture and the infans solaris.

In contrast to all the esoteric hypothesises (that call this principle also Tesla energy) I postulate that it is not controllable by the human will. It is the energy that is spontaneously liberated in the process of Body-Centered Imagination. In the unconscious case it is what exists behind the UFO/alien phenomenon.

Remo

PS: And now you also see, why I do not think that women of the 21st century will really succeed in their individuation process by the "masculinization" we see everywhere now, especially in Jungian depth psychology. Women need to come back to their archetypal energy principle: matter-psyche. They need to create a deeply introverted contact with the Goddess-God of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Abolition of the Pauli Principle and BCI
Remo Roth wrote:

..... As most of you know, this abolition means the acceptance of matter-psyche as the other principle of the bipolar energy (and thus force) term. It is the acceptance of "negative energy" in physics, of the so-called space energy (which is perhaps the same as the dark energy in the universe and the cosmological constant), and the acceptance of its magic power. The force can be described as some sort of a boson-fermion, what means of course the result of the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio: the androgynous human (homunculus), symbolically equivalent to the quintessence, the red tincture and the infans solaris.

In contrast to all the esoteric hypothesises (that call this principle also Tesla energy) I postulate that it is not controllable by the human will. It is the energy that is spontaneously liberated in the process of Body-Centered Imagination. In the unconscious case it is what exists behind the UFO/alien phenomenon.

Remo

PS: And now you also see, why I do not think that women of the 21st century will really succeed in their individuation process by the "masculinization" we see everywhere now, especially in Jungian depth psychology. Women need to come back to their archetypal energy principle: matter-psyche. They need to create a deeply introverted contact with the Goddess-God of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus.

Hi Remo, Last night around midnight my time when I was about to go on to sleep... at just about the last minute... I think I added the word "power" in the sense of not using will power in regard to "magic" (as intentional psychic energy) to MAKE change happen. Here is a paste-in of part of that post and what I just added to it this morning in dark blue color.
Quote:
(Dark earthtones of a brown and gold Merkaba was here as an image...with this description next.)

What is very oddly synchronistic about this merkaba made from tiger's eye gemstone
is that an image of a hand with the index finger pointing was directly below it on the same webpage.

NOTE: This is a left hand and indicated, at the website it was on, the use of forms of power
magic that I personally would never practice under any circumstances whatsoever.

Edited to add: It is around 9:30 AM Wednesday. I just made the word "power" that I wrote late last night into dark red bold after reading Remo's newest post over on another thread. He emphasizes NOT using the will which is exactly what I meant. I could have said "WILL-POWER" in regard to the kind of magic that I would never use to try to "psychically" manipulate reality or MAKE changes happen... that most likely would tend to backfire on us!

A LINK to Remo's post here in a minute... Remo Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 am
The Abolition of the Pauli Principle and BCI
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1139#11139

Suzanne Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:17 pm
Archons, Monks, Saints, Sinners, Metanoia - Two
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1135#11135

P.S. In one sense, metanoia (repentance, "changing the mind-set") may mean the ego-self no longer playing at being God.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]